PDA

View Full Version : Panafrica.

TSA
12-18-2008, 06:20 PM
just some nutty shit i accidentally found on youtube.
vGepsrZ3lys

vGepsrZ3lys

e13LSzOeG1U

TSA
12-18-2008, 06:28 PM
before i used to not think egyptians were black, now im firmly convinced, and not cause of the igbo shit.

around that time there was no arabs in africa. Also the ethiopian language and the egyptian language or almost unseperable and ge'ez, the ancient ethiopian language is used to translate egyptian shit.

nuts

the whole igbo egypt link is another one. that language chart is too wierd, im sure there's alot more tribes that were indigenes to egypt, the fulani has already been proven

nuts.

diggy
12-18-2008, 10:15 PM
"You can take the cat out the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out the cat."

TSA
12-19-2008, 03:49 PM
why did you feel compelled to say that?

diggy
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
"You can take the cat out the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out the cat."

why did you feel compelled to say that?

You seem to misunderstand me.

Basically, what I was implying was African Americans have been separated from our homeland, yet we still have African ways as the video shows.

Similar gatherings and dances.

DUMBO
12-19-2008, 10:27 PM
the igbo pyramid is small and made out of dirt. the only thing in common is the shape, which resembles the early shit-pyramids.

anyways...pyramids are found all over the world, probably because this geometry is well-suited to low-tech building: build the flat base, climb on it, build another one, continue. anyways big-up jamaica.

TSA
12-20-2008, 01:50 AM
plus the igbo pyramids are circular, but they're the only pyramid building culture in the area for a long shot which is unusal, the word similarities are uncanny, and there social structure is radically different from tribes in the area whom share alot of similarities.