PDA

View Full Version : Russian ships enter Cuban waters

food for thought
12-19-2008, 01:04 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45313000/jpg/_45313893_006630171-1.jpg
Russian warships have entered Cuban waters for the first time since the end of the Cold War.

A Russian destroyer and two support ships sailed into Havana Bay on their way home from joint exercises with the Venezuelan navy.

It is the latest sign of improved ties between Moscow and communist-run Cuba, which were allies during Soviet days.

Correspondents say it is also a reflection of strained relations between Moscow and Washington.

Russia has been angered by US plans for a missile defence system in Europe, and its support for Georgia in the recent conflict with Russia.

Correspondents at the scene say the destroyer Admiral Chabanenko released black plumes of smoke as it sailed into Havana Bay at 1000 local time (1500 GMT), flanked by the two smaller boats.

Welcoming shots were fired from the colonial fortress, San Carlos de la Cabana, followed by a ceremony with music, presided over by officers of the Cuban navy.

The Russian embassy in Cuba told the AFP news agency that the ships were on a friendly, working visit designed to "develop" relations and "co-operation" between the two countries.

Joint manoeuvres

The warship recently took part in joint manoeuvres with Venezuela, which coincided with a tour of Latin America by Russian President Dmitry Medvedev.

The Admiral Chabanenko then became the first Russian vessel to navigate the Panama Canal since World War II.

Panama said the canal is "open to all the world's ships" and the Russian vessel's passage had no political significance.

But analysts say Moscow is sending a symbolic message to the US about the consequences of Washington's activity in regions that Russia regards as its sphere of influence.

Cuba's communist leadership was closely allied to Moscow during the Cold War, but relations have weakened since the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991.

Crackhead Bob
12-19-2008, 01:10 PM
They are trying to start up the cold war again, Putin is pulling some serious strings over there.

food for thought
12-19-2008, 01:21 PM
yea its looking like the same senario with the cuban missile crisis

putin got some serious backup thou. cuba, chavez, ahmedinadindindjad and them. i think China is down with them too.

knewcheeze
12-19-2008, 01:55 PM
the USA has had a covert war against Cuba for like 40 plus years now

long live Che, Fidel, Camillo ceinfuegos, Juan Almieda and everyone else who struck a blow to the great imperialist beast

food for thought
12-19-2008, 02:00 PM
^ no doudt cosign

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2008, 02:18 PM
USA wouldve been in big trouble if McCain/Palin had been elected.

I actually think if they had been elected there wouldve been worldwide armageddon within 2 years they were so aggressive.

how about a LINK fuck for food?

food for thought
12-19-2008, 03:04 PM
^ take our faggot ass back to general chat

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 03:56 PM
the USA has had a covert war against Cuba for like 40 plus years now

long live Che, Fidel, Camillo ceinfuegos, Juan Almieda and everyone else who struck a blow to the great imperialist beast

That is an extremely ignorant statement.

Obviously, America is not perfect. The life of the average American is much better than the life of the average Cuban, will Fidel Castro ate lobster in his sprawling mansion.

Che was a ruthless killer.

There was nothing covert about our policy towards Cuba. And it clearly wasn't a war.

You should be banned from KTL. Let the big boys talk, faggot.

The whole idea of hating America, while embracing clearly more corrupt, inhuman, and downright evil people and policies simply because they are anti-American is ignorant and retarded.

If you want to hate on America, which I admit is imperfect, come up with something better.

Anything.

Come up with 1 reasonable idea.

Or shut the fuck up

How ironic that the stupidest people in this forum congregate to KTL, to find other weak-minded people to support their beliefs.

And the majority of them are spoiled Americans with every opportunity in the world, enjoying their low-priced, high-speed internet.

Repent now, faggots.

knewcheeze
12-20-2008, 03:59 PM
its an extremely truthfull statement!!!!

Che was ruthless and a killer

but he killed devils

Che killed people who raped women and desserters

then he killed more people during the trials cuz the PEOPLE who were tortured by these people would have killed them anyways shhhtoopid

then Che killed white South African mercenaries and such in Africa

he killed devils

anyways...om about to be booted off teh comp so eye will be back

oh yes eye shall

bwwwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

food for thought
12-20-2008, 04:01 PM
hahahahahahahah

brrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttt

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-20-2008, 04:05 PM
its an extremely truthfull statement!!!!

Che was ruthless and a killer

but he killed devils

Che killed people who raped women and desserters

then he killed more people during the trials cuz the PEOPLE who were tortured by these people would have killed them anyways shhhtoopid

then Che killed white South African mercenaries and such in Africa

he killed devils

anyways...om about to be booted off teh comp so eye will be back

oh yes eye shall

bwwwahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha

Interesting. You can justify killing and raping someone by calling them a devil.

So, everyone who doesn't agree with you is a devil?

Because you are the ultimately enlightened individual?

Guevera and his armies killed and raped anybody who didn't agree with them totally.

They had an agenda and were more ruthless and less ethical than the people they were fighting.

Your 1-sided view reveals your ignorance.

KTL-JR.

drippie k
12-20-2008, 06:28 PM
i see russia's gettin its bitch back

HANZO
12-20-2008, 06:43 PM
so?? America has warships in the Black Sea.

check two
12-20-2008, 07:58 PM
I heard that Putin's favorite music group is Poison.

knewcheeze
12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
pardon the delay eye been building like an A-team musical montage

the Guerilllas of the Sierra Maestra(fidel and em) was known for them doing war by the book

they always treated the wounded enemy soldiers and released them

never tortured them

never raped women

if someone in Fidels guerillas raped a woman that person would be flushed

while the USA puppet batista on the other hand was one of the biggest human rights violators on the planet

the Italian mafia was all up in there

mad homosexuality

Batistas soldiers was raping women

thats why when Del and em made Batista flee they had to do executions cuz if they didn't it would be MOB STREET Justice which would be picked up by the media

there was trials

anyone who wanted to leave could leave

do you know how small the Guerilla force was compared to Batista

they could have never done that without popular support

they had public support cuz they was so honorable

you could read a anti Che book and it will interview devils like

mad mike who fought along side white south africans killing women and children

eye think yaw is Jealous of Che can you are too cowardly to do what he did

he was the 2nd most powerfull person in Cuba

maybe the 1st

can u imagine your boy Bush picking up a gun

and going to some harsh jungle

and not take a bath for a 6 month period

eye repeat

Che only killed those found guilty of

things like raping

or traitors in the ranks

this man Che was so loved

knewcheeze
12-23-2008, 11:14 AM
look what happened at the one place there owned by the USA

guantanamo bay!!!

check two
12-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Good sentence structure

Indeed

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-23-2008, 05:05 PM
pardon the delay eye been building like an A-team musical montage

the Guerilllas of the Sierra Maestra(fidel and em) was known for them doing war by the book

they always treated the wounded enemy soldiers and released them

never tortured them

never raped women

if someone in Fidels guerillas raped a woman that person would be flushed

while the USA puppet batista on the other hand was one of the biggest human rights violators on the planet

the Italian mafia was all up in there

mad homosexuality

Batistas soldiers was raping women

thats why when Del and em made Batista flee they had to do executions cuz if they didn't it would be MOB STREET Justice which would be picked up by the media

there was trials

anyone who wanted to leave could leave

do you know how small the Guerilla force was compared to Batista

they could have never done that without popular support

they had public support cuz they was so honorable

you could read a anti Che book and it will interview devils like

mad mike who fought along side white south africans killing women and children

eye think yaw is Jealous of Che can you are too cowardly to do what he did

he was the 2nd most powerfull person in Cuba

maybe the 1st

can u imagine your boy Bush picking up a gun

and going to some harsh jungle

and not take a bath for a 6 month period

eye repeat

Che only killed those found guilty of

things like raping

or traitors in the ranks

You have a very 1-sided view. You

I think that you are the coward.

I would never do what CHe did because I think he was a ruthless killer with no moral compass and a flawed ideology.

If you think he was so great, why don't you do what he did and fight injustice?

Coward.

knewcheeze
12-27-2008, 12:12 PM
how does being historically accurate make one a coward?

the ruthless killer part the eye already addressed previously

like the eye sayeth

find a person who is number 2 or number 1 in command of a country
rumsy or dub ya

have them out in a harsh jungle under the worst conditions

keep in mind that Che started dissin the Soviets

so the commies wasn't helping him

a year before he was avenging the death of Lumumba

in the Congo

u must not know about how Lumumba was

liquidated by the beast

dan u problably was happy that Lumumba was killed

so eye could cee how you think Ernesto el Fusor was such a monster

the 5 or 6 years he was in Cuba

he worked all week long all day all night

doing volunteer labor

cutting sugar

your theorys are so flawed cuz he was loved problably more than Del

who was mad when Del and em got in power

uhhh

Italian Mafia

bloodsucker corperations

white supremsists

homosexuals

etc etc

thats who you siding with Daniel San

do you know how many Nazi mercenaries was in the bay of pigs invasion????

do you know that anti castro Cubans like Felix Rodriguez

and Raul and them was involved in Watergate and Iran contra and Jfk's death day

you can side with them fudge packers if you want Bruh

Sun Tzu said the best way to win a war is without violence

You have a very 1-sided view. You

I think that you are the coward.

I would never do what CHe did because I think he was a ruthless killer with no moral compass and a flawed ideology.

If you think he was so great, why don't you do what he did and fight injustice?

Coward.

Civilison
12-30-2008, 02:48 PM
real shit peace for the article i've been reading up on this its true tho all those communist peeps r uniting its trippy yo what could happen at the same time leave it to the most high. pz

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Russia just wants trouble.

I find it hilarious how these Che supporters and obvious anti-america americans will ridicule the USA for moral discrepencies yet they will quickly turn a blind eye to anything Russia or China does.

What is it that makes people like this?

I think they were picked on alot as kids or had a big feeling of insecurity and hatred for themselves.
They feel 'oppressed' in their lives so they see people like Che and think, we have something in common. We are both oppressed.

But what they fail to realize is that they are nothing like Che. Che is more like Bush than a guy like 'food for thought'.
Che is a leader, a fighter who happens to be on one side. Bush is a leader, who happens to be on the other side.
Both men, like them or not, are powerful.

People who follow either blindly are the weak, they are the ignorant. You are the exact type of person they look for because you are easily manipulated and are too weak or scared to think for yourself.
You desperately seek an identity and he gives it to you.
If you were an insecure rich white republican raised kid, you would be on the opposite end of the spectrum

ANd if you had a mind of your own, you would realize that both are flawed, and you would take into account everything and make a logical decision about the situation.

Your a sheep faggot.

SL33
12-30-2008, 05:00 PM

onesided though but true, any way

what did you guys expect?? that was imperial country back in the days, 10-15-20 years of bullshit could do nothing to them, they have oil/gas/water/all kinds of mines etc, + the're no 1 in ballistic science (even americans don't deny it) russia was doomed only in stupid american movies. every normal person in the world could see them coming.

bipolar world isn't such a bad thing,

ps Che was/is/will be icon in every country from guatemala all the way to indochina. i'm not a supporter, but man deserves respect.....if some of u guys were in Cuba you could know.....there r more Che murals than Fidel's and Raul's combined

fuck CNN

check two
12-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Don't poison me, Mr. Putin.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Russia has alot of domestic issues to work out tho.

Putin is what they need right now, but I don't kno if thats good in the long run or for the rest of the world. Time will tell.
Hitler was the best thing for Germany at one time, but he had an agenda nobody knew about, and he ended up being their worst nightmare.

Dictators usually come to power when countries are at their weakest and most in need of ironfisted help.

I agree with Ghostlaced, bipolarity was ok cuz it balanced everything out, BUT, the wordl is no longer bipolar.

Western Europe has regrouped, China has arrived.

It will be interesting to see. I think the U.S. will become more isolationists in teh coming years, or at least thats what I hope they do.
I think we should worry about our own back yard, and let the euro's handle things in their neighborhood. Granted that didn't really work out for them, but we cannot afford to police the world anymore.

SL33
12-30-2008, 05:30 PM
Western Europe has regrouped,

EU has it's internal shit too (so called ''european constitution'' which would allow Bruxelles to take controled over taxes (for example)), economic problem and long-lasting problem between small and ''big'' countries'')

EU's politic is ran almost totally from Washington.

name me one topic on which we can find misunderstanding between US and EU.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 05:49 PM
true...what i meant was that Western Europe is becoming more independent and not relying on the United States for Financial and military support.

Western Europe, is not necessarily a U.S. base to stop the spread of communism.

But Russia's internal problems are severe. Putin knows what he is doing, just as every other man in power realizes his opportunities.
The oligarchs and Putin may battle it out for total control in the future but who knows. Thats assuming Putin has an agenda that includes total control.

And of course he could be skillfully masquerading his true intentions under the name of 'democracy'...it wouldnt be the first time that stategy has been implemented.
In my opinion, that is what he is working at.
He has the backing of the big business in Russia, just as Mussolini did in Italy. He was appointed to his position, just as Mussolini and Hitler were.

I don't think you can ignore the similarities nor do i think that Putin's every move should not be studied, especially by those in Europe.

knewcheeze
12-30-2008, 05:52 PM
word

as eye said

he separated from the Russians near the end of his physical

the Russians sold him out

Russia is a white supremist beast like the USA

by the mid 1960's the USA had committed thousands of acts of sabotage, assasinations, bombings in Cuba

study how the USA had planned to do terrorist shit in the USA

and blame it on Del and em

or how they painted planes with Cuban flags on it

and bombed them with those planes

sounds 9/11 ish don't it

Fidel stated that...

Lee Harvey could never have done that shooting job with that

and Del knows cuz he had the sniper rifle up in the Sierras Maetras

he more of a patriot to you than your own leaders are

like eye said peoeple you gots a choice

fudgepackin traitors or those who hate injustice so much they would kill

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 05:57 PM
Fidel is not a champion of the oppressed. He is an opportunist who used his movement to obtain power, than he neglected his own people while he lives it up lavishly.

And the Russian don't give a fuck about Cubans anymore than a Cuban gives a fuck about a Russian. Its all business and politics.

knewcheeze
12-30-2008, 07:50 PM
sure

and you are????

lol

When Assatta Shakur was accused of a crime she didn't commit just because she was anti facists

and jailed

and when she escaped

who protected her

and still protecters her to this day

you????

could u even protect her if you wanted to ????

emphatically now cipher

if del isn't a champine of the oppressed eye don't know who is

do u know why the USA got a special provision where they let any Cubans come in

cuz they are so well educated

del and em virtually eliminated illiteracy and had better conditions than any of your puppets

and yes when a great beast has been waging 50 years of covert warfare and economic sanctions life could get tough

so until you can protect a person from the new jersey pigs

stop trying to throw dirt on people who have

whitey
12-30-2008, 09:20 PM
why does fidel live like a pimp and most cubans live like a hoe?

diggy
12-30-2008, 09:37 PM
What is U.S. gonna do to them Russian ships?

They got soldiers all over the globe stretched thinnly. This gives their enemies courage to play games.

Sun szu said something like, "when the enemy disperses and tries to defend everywhere, he is weak everywhere, and at the selected points many will be able to attack his few."

The U.S. military is dumb cuz if they're gonna spend millions if not billions on "the military industrial complex machine", they should at least know the axioms of war, (which they do not know).

SL33
12-31-2008, 04:36 AM
why does fidel live like a pimp and most cubans live like a hoe?

name me one country in the world in which leader (and people around him ) doesn't live like pimp??? Cubans live like a hoe cause they were against every US government in past 60 years.......and one other thing ....Cuba has the highest rate of people with finished universities in the world, plus their health system is outstanding (laugh if u want)

and if Castro is so bad how come cubans did not overthrow him and his regime?? Because proamerican guys that would come after him would be worse....

communism is a fuckin disaster, but these are the facts.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 10:01 AM
I agree that Cuba was nothing but exploited before Castro and he turned it around some, but it is far from a free place, and Castro is responsible for that.
The best would be to ask a Cuban how they feel, but you'd get varying responses of course.
It's really just the way of things.
Cubans who are oppressed in Cuba will tell you Castro is evil and that America is paradise, and anyone in the U.S. praising Castro has no clue.
Than you have Americans here who think the U.S. is evil and the 'oppressor' and praise and for of a revolutionary movement because they see it as the antithesis of American power and prestige.

whitey
12-31-2008, 12:53 PM
name me one country in the world in which leader (and people around him ) doesn't live like pimp??? Cubans live like a hoe cause they were against every US government in past 60 years.......and one other thing ....Cuba has the highest rate of people with finished universities in the world, plus their health system is outstanding (laugh if u want)

and if Castro is so bad how come cubans did not overthrow him and his regime?? Because proamerican guys that would come after him would be worse....

communism is a fuckin disaster, but these are the facts.

ill take my nice heated home with indoor plumbing, my car, my computer, my cell phone, my ps3, my dig camera, my ipod, my hdtv, my clothes and all that right. and the cuban people can keep their finished universities and health system. lets be serious...me(probably most people on here)>>>>most cubans.

SL33
12-31-2008, 01:13 PM
ill take my nice heated home with indoor plumbing, my car, my computer, my cell phone, my ps3, my dig camera, my ipod, my hdtv, my clothes and all that right. and the cuban people can keep their finished universities and health system. lets be serious...me(probably most people on here)>>>>most cubans.

you live in capitalism, they don't. easy

food for thought
12-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Russia just wants trouble.

What is it that makes people like this?

I think they were picked on alot as kids or had a big feeling of insecurity and hatred for themselves.
They feel 'oppressed' in their lives so they see people like Che and think, we have something in common. We are both oppressed.

But what they fail to realize is that they are nothing like Che. Che is more like Bush than a guy like 'food for thought'.
Che is a leader, a fighter who happens to be on one side. Bush is a leader, who happens to be on the other side.
Both men, like them or not, are powerful.

People who follow either blindly are the weak, they are the ignorant. You are the exact type of person they look for because you are easily manipulated and are too weak or scared to think for yourself.
You desperately seek an identity and he gives it to you.
If you were an insecure rich white republican raised kid, you would be on the opposite end of the spectrum

ANd if you had a mind of your own, you would realize that both are flawed, and you would take into account everything and make a logical decision about the situation.

Your a sheep faggot.

hahahaah you old ass piece of shit

how are u gona be old as fuck and still be wet behind the ears?

Che is nothing like bush you idiot. you got the mentality of a 12 year old. theyre both leaders so theyre the same thing? get the fuck outta here with that shit. the bush family and their practices is the very thing that che stood against. theyre nothing alike. youre stupid as fuck.

and i never said anytihng to say i supported russia faggot get your comprehension skills up

lmao ^ is this supposed to be a diss or something?

i dont disagree with that shit. im hip hop nigga, i aint got shit to do with those things lmao, you stay in your spectrum and ill stay in my spectrum lol

your an impostor. you have no business listening to hip hop. you dont know shit about hip hop and its evident from your racist rantings, and your support for anythihng racist, and anybody or government slaughtering poor OPPRESSED people

your an impostor

SL33
12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Che is nothing like bush you idiot. you got the mentality of a 12 year old. theyre both leaders so theyre the same thing? get the fuck outta here with that shit. the bush family and their practices is the very thing that che stood against. theyre nothing alike.

co sign

Che is universal icon. no US president/spokesman/politician will ever get to that level

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 01:26 PM
Everything you just said proves my point.

knewcheeze
12-31-2008, 01:29 PM
"Che is nothing like bush you idiot. you got the mentality of a 12 year old. theyre both leaders so theyre the same thing? get the fuck outta here with that shit. the bush family and their practices is the very thing that che stood against. theyre nothing alike. youre stupid as fuck."

we have a winner...thank u eye was loosing interest in this thread

Bushes are one of the biggest crime families ever

drugs

murder

they in that Murky WASP supremist society

"your an impostor. you have no business listening to hip hop. you dont know shit about hip hop and its evident from your racist rantings, and your support for anythihng racist, and anybody or government slaughtering poor OPPRESSED people"

exactly....that bama Pitbull doesn't like Del but look at his "turn girls into hoes" music he makes

imposters indeed

CUELO!!!!!

SL33
12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
Bush's grandfather used to sell weapons to hitler.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 01:38 PM
co sign

Che is universal icon. no US president/spokesman/politician will ever get to that level

He didnt understand what type of connection i was trying to make.

Bush and Che are doers...whether or not a doer is effective or beloved depends upon your perspective.

People like food for thought....people who live in a capitalist society, benefit from capitalism, but turn around and claim to despise it and worship at the feet of Che Guevera because they feel they have a connection because they are 'oppressed', they are the sheep.

Food for thought is a hypocrite, he has been called out time and again, mostly not even by me, for his hypocrisy.

How is Che a universal icon? Artistically? There have been countless revolutionaries before him and there will be more after him.

Hitler is an icon for some. Whats the point?

Extremists follow 'icons'.

Those lacking identity and security and free thought follow 'icons'.

Sheep.

I understand what a silouhette of Che's is supposed to 'stand for'....but its ambiguous.
Just look at food for thoughts avy.
Che wearing a muslim covering.
Broad interpretations of ambiguous symbols.

Saying nothing.

His whole rant about my not belonging at a hip hop board because of what he thinks I am is further proof of this.
As if you need to be a certain way to listen to music...its that extremist attitude again.
He thinks, if im going to be an admirer of Che, I have to support any form of 'oppressed' people on earth blindly.

Sheep...robots. You are no different than a person who says 'I support my President no matter what'.

Thats what I was saying. Thats the type of person food for thought is. Only he is on the other end of the spectrum.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 02:03 PM
I am an impostor

fixed.

food for thought
12-31-2008, 02:08 PM
i never said i despited capitalisin or that i supported communism

i support Che's ideal. once again you show your ignorance to what Che stood for so i suggest you do the knowledge and get off my nutts

i dont care what ppl like you think of me. you keep bringing other ppl into our discussion cause your a pussy and cant hold yourself down. nobody ever called a hipocrite in here except you and that jew whose dick you suck on religously.

your ignorant and so you say their is no conenction between che and the palestinian strugggle. the fact that somebody would think this is a straight sign of their ignorance. they dont know shit about che, their government told them he is a terrorrist (like they said mlk was a terrorrist, malcolm x, malik shabazz, huey newton, all those ppl who rally for the OPPRESSED) so they think everything he stood for is negative. get the fuck on with that shit.

and whats wrong with icons dumbass? you dont have icons ? thats prolly why youre so simple minded, for real. what an idiot.

food for thought
12-31-2008, 02:12 PM
fixed.

good job

i just called you an impostor so you edit my post and quote it saying i was the impostor.

good job. this is why everybody calls you the lamest poster on this forum

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 02:48 PM
I've made my points regarding you and what I think of you.

Aside from petty name calling, there is not much more to be said.

I will say this as an afterthought on the icon subject.

No man should be worshipped as an icon genuinely. Its dangerous. That goes for anybody..me...you...Che...Bush..whomever.

So to answer your question...no, I don't not grovel at the feet of 'icons', rather I try to learn from their successes and mistakes.

food for thought
12-31-2008, 03:09 PM
your 32 years old with the mentality of a hill billy 12 yr old. youve proven your self to be a racistand you even said it yourself. your a piece of shit and talking to you is worthless. don tu have ad ay job? how do u sit on the internet all day on a hip hop forum.

nobody said anytihg about worshipping idols. u dont have to "worship" your idols, you ignorant twat!

you don think for yourself and whenever you post on ktl you sound like Fox News talking points. anytime you hear a different point of view you take the media dick out your mouth to tell us some bullshit propanganda talking points. get the fuck out of here nigga. if we wanted to hear your bullshit wed watch fox news or white house briefings some shit.

when did you vote for Bush? the first time round or the second?

impostor ass nigga on a wu tang forum, aint that a bitch.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 03:24 PM
you should post less. It only exposes you more.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-31-2008, 04:08 PM
nobody ever called me a hipocrite in here except you and that jew

Nice.

I've called you a lot of things and I stand behind all of them, but I've never had a reason to call you a hypocrite until your little bigoted outburst right there.

Well-played.

You are the exact same as all of the "oppressors" that you hate. You only see one side of things, you refuse to see the merits of viewpoints of others, and you see the entire world through your own eyes.

You don't acknowledge your own faults, but are quick to point out the faults of others. You complain about the way things are, but provide no viable or reasonable alternatives.

In those ways, you are much like your boy Che, only he had the nuts to go out and fight for what he believed in.

But we've already walked down this road before.

I just wanted to compliment you on finally letting your racism shine through.

food for thought
12-31-2008, 04:18 PM
lol what? i wasnt talking about you

i didnt even know u were a jew

i have no problem with you

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 04:20 PM
LMAO...you aint Che material dude.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-31-2008, 04:21 PM
lol what? i wasnt talking about you

i didnt even know u were a jew

i have no problem with you

It's ok, nobody on here likes Jews.

I am used to it.

oDoUoSoKo
12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Nice.

I've called you a lot of things and I stand behind all of them, but I've never had a reason to call you a hypocrite until your little bigoted outburst right there.

Well-played.

You are the exact same as all of the "oppressors" that you hate. You only see one side of things, you refuse to see the merits of viewpoints of others, and you see the entire world through your own eyes.

You don't acknowledge your own faults, but are quick to point out the faults of others. You complain about the way things are, but provide no viable or reasonable alternatives.

In those ways, you are much like your boy Che, only he had the nuts to go out and fight for what he believed in.

But we've already walked down this road before.

I just wanted to compliment you on finally letting your racism shine through.
quote of the year...super co-sign.

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 12:31 PM

I am used to it.

Typical jewish behavior and complaining

check two
01-01-2009, 12:39 PM
^^ Poland. lol

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-01-2009, 12:48 PM
How many Polish posters does it take to make a funny post?

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 01:01 PM
-Why Hitler shot himself?

-Cause he received a bill for gas

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
say what you want about poles but i love pierogies

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-01-2009, 01:05 PM
If I imagine a polish person saying that in a comical accent, and add a rim shot, that is pretty good.

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 01:13 PM
I just don't like this political correctness. You can't laugh about jews cause you're anti semitic. You can't criticise jews cause you're anti semitic.

It was a joke ;-)

And pierogi are the best with cabbage :)

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 01:20 PM
i prefer my pierogi fried with butter and carmelized onions.

Cabbage? are you a peasant?

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 01:28 PM
lol

only with butter and onions?? and what inside ??

I'm not a peasant pierogi are made ussually with white cheese or cabbage and mushrooms

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 01:32 PM
oh...i see..cabbage o nthe inside...

I prefere mashed potatoe on the inside.

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 02:42 PM
mashed potatoe??? lol i'm polish I'm living in Poland and I never heard about pierogi with smashed potatoes inside

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 03:05 PM
yea, you prolly got the real shit.....but there good with 'mashed potatos'...i love em.

food for thought
01-01-2009, 07:22 PM

I am used to it.

more power to u muthafucker idk...

diggy
01-01-2009, 08:27 PM
Ya perogiz, yum.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 08:33 PM
more power to u muthafucker idk...

pfffft....you kno damn well he was the 'jew' you were referring to. faggit.

food for thought
01-01-2009, 09:24 PM
lmao i can see how that quote was confusing

u do suck his dick long time all day in this forum

either way bitch, get your impostor ass off the forum

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:27 PM
wutang doesnt like you. There capitalists.