PDA

View Full Version : IQ Test for KTL

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 04:11 PM
I would like to propose a mandatory IQ test be required for participation in KTL.

KTL was created for(I'm assuming) intelligent conversation, debate, and the quest for knowledge.

However, the vast majority of its participants are semi-functional retards. I think that the moderators should administer a non-biased and recognized IQ test to all who wish to post in KTL.

Now, don't get me wrong, they could still read the posts, but they wouldn't actually be allowed to add their own posts.

So that they could still participate, a new subforum should be created, a "KTL Junior", "KTL-Lite", or "KTL-Tard", where they would be free to spew their bullshit.

I think disagreement and debate is necessary for learning and respecting new perspectives, but all of these idiots just get in the way.

Not all of the people I disagree with or who's opinions I find disgusting are retarded, and I'm sure some of them would still be allowed to post, but at least this way we could weed out the real refuse.

Thoughts?

TSA
12-19-2008, 04:15 PM
AAHAHHAhahahaHAHH!!1 I agree with this 100% and an NGE posts should be considered spam.

Visionz
12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
What's the mandatory minimum on said IQ test?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 04:27 PM
What's the mandatory minimum on said IQ test?

I would be all for something like 115, so that you can assume everyone is at least somewhat bright, although it might be more fair and reasonable to go for 100, just to weed out the literally stupid.

Visionz
12-19-2008, 04:33 PM
I would be all for something like 115, so that you can assume everyone is at least somewhat bright, although it might be more fair and reasonable to go for 100, just to weed out the literally stupid.just so you know from here on out the cheesy little IQ test online have put me anywhere for the mid 120's to the low 140's. I know those aren't officiail but I think its safe to assume I'm not a retard (though others may have assumed otherwise)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 04:36 PM
just so you know from here on out the cheesy little IQ test online have put me anywhere for the mid 120's to the low 140's. I know those aren't officiail but I think its safe to assume I'm not a retard (though others may have assumed otherwise)

I don't think you're retarded. I even gave you my endorsement for KTL mod.

We disagree on some things and agree on others.

I recognize that everyone who disagrees with me isn't retarded.

There are a lot of people who's opinions I think are absolutely horrible, but that doesn't mean they are retarded.

If everyone agreed on everything, this shit would be boring.

However, some people are clearly stupid. Let's weed them out and remove them from KTL and keep them in underground labor camps where we can harness their blind hatred as an alternative energy source.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2008, 04:37 PM
"scored like 5 on my IQ test"

-camp lo

IQ tests are fucking dumb. the word 'IQ test' should be a oxymoron. You really think a prjudiced discriminatory set up test can 'decide' how 'intelligent' someone is? Theres many forms of intelligence, that isnt measured by knowing how to calculate sums or rotate shapes.

Fail.

TSA
12-19-2008, 04:38 PM
^low score.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 04:44 PM

-camp lo

IQ tests are fucking dumb. the word 'IQ test' should be a oxymoron. You really think a prjudiced discriminatory set up test can 'decide' how 'intelligent' someone is? Theres many forms of intelligence, that isnt measured by knowing how to calculate sums or rotate shapes.

Fail.

Then Camp Lo wouldn't be allowed in KTL. I like Lucini like anybody else, but them niggaz is stupid.

THey can post in the hip-hop section all they want.

IQ tests aren't dumb. They are imperfect, but they are the best way we have of measuring intelligence.

DOn't take it personal Ghostlaced, I don't hate on you. I enjoy you making everybody mad with your silly posts, and find you an amusing poster for the most part.

But if you're stupid, then you're stupid.

Pick up a book, son. Educate yourself. Knowledge is power.

Visionz
12-19-2008, 04:47 PM

-camp lo

Fail.

I get what you're saying but at the same time a lot of what's in an IQ test is just being able to make reasonable deductions from information placed right in front of you. If someone's not able to do that then why not?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2008, 04:56 PM
LOL peace LL, I am an studying to be an English teacher, I dont need to take an IQ test.

In fact I have taken one actually, when I was abotu 16 on the TV, I cant remember my score, it was 100 something, i think 110. So probably not that good anyway. I didnt trust it though as it was thru the TV with the bitch who does weakest link. I expected to max it out.

TSA
12-19-2008, 05:01 PM
^KTL-Junior.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-19-2008, 05:06 PM
^'man of action'

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2005/startracks/050207/wferrell.jpg

http://www.flyozone.com/gallery/d/4/1/41383.jpg

TSA
12-19-2008, 05:09 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1423502&postcount=12

IrOnMaN
12-19-2008, 05:23 PM
Years ago, I took an IQ test and scored a 125. I'm not sure what it is now. Would you like for us to copy and paste our IQ tests results?

Prolifical ENG
12-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Before IQs come there has to be some level of respect. Im not saying that you need to agree with everything or you can't attack someones claims or whatever but lately there are personal ad hominems thrown around in every thread lately. This has to be avoided as much as possible.

Visionz
12-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Before IQs come there has to be some level of respect. Im not saying that you need to agree with everything or you can't attack someones claims or whatever but lately there are personal ad hominems thrown around in every thread lately. This has to be avoided as much as possible.
I agree to the fullest with this

In the immortal words of our soon-to-be-president Obama "We can disagree without being disagreeable"

ALCATRAZ
12-19-2008, 11:47 PM
I've taken a few of those shitty online IQ tests and haven't scored below 140..... I guess I'm ok 2 post here right?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
I've taken a few of those shitty online IQ tests and haven't scored below 140..... I guess I'm ok 2 post here right?

I'll believe it when I see something official.

I would guess you're about 75, tops.

PsYkOsUs
12-20-2008, 12:16 AM
I took an IQ test about two years ago, for fun, and this was my result.. It was so accurate about my verbal skills, that I copied it to a Word Document..

Congratulations, ******!
Your IQ score is 117
1. "TYPE=PICT;ALT="
This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness
Normal Distribution & IQ Scores

The properties of the normal distribution apply to IQ scores:

50% of IQ scores fall between 90 and 110
70% of IQ scores fall between 85 and 115
95% of IQ scores fall between 70 and 130
99.5% of IQ scores fall between 60 and 140

dezmond
12-21-2008, 10:21 AM
I would like to propose a mandatory IQ test be required for participation in KTL.

KTL was created for(I'm assuming) intelligent conversation, debate, and the quest for knowledge.

However, the vast majority of its participants are semi-functional retards. I think that the moderators should administer a non-biased and recognized IQ test to all who wish to post in KTL.

Now, don't get me wrong, they could still read the posts, but they wouldn't actually be allowed to add their own posts.

So that they could still participate, a new subforum should be created, a "KTL Junior", "KTL-Lite", or "KTL-Tard", where they would be free to spew their bullshit.

I think disagreement and debate is necessary for learning and respecting new perspectives, but all of these idiots just get in the way.

Not all of the people I disagree with or who's opinions I find disgusting are retarded, and I'm sure some of them would still be allowed to post, but at least this way we could weed out the real refuse.

Thoughts?

Can see what your trying to achieve but this is ktl... Its about knowledge not taking one little test to be marked up by one person ...

If your plan was put into affect it would full of nerds...

If someone acts dumb just ignore them..

Don't take a genius...

:Y

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 11:52 AM
If this ain't the most overt example of zionistic imperialism of KTL than I don't know what is.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-21-2008, 12:59 PM
Stupid people do not deserve to have a voice.

Who would want to live in a society that was run by the mentally deficient?

They are only good for manual labor.

Give yourselves to the mentally elite

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 01:04 PM
Do you fear the Mamluks?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-21-2008, 01:07 PM
They are not to be feared.

They are to be exploited and manipulated.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 01:16 PM
yea but we need to keep their population in check thru systematic aborting of fetii

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-21-2008, 01:19 PM
OR, we could just poison their babies and put chemicals in the water that render them sterile, and offer them free birth control.

We can begin to curb their numbers without getting feti juice all over our hands.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 01:23 PM
according to KTL this is already happening tho right?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-21-2008, 01:28 PM
according to KTL this is already happening tho right?

Of course it's already happening, but fortunately for the elite, the only people who know about it are preoccupied with posting on hip-hop forums and being nerds to do anything to stop it.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 01:33 PM
tragic

IrOnMaN
12-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Just for the record: Taking an online IQ Test means absolutely nothing when you compare it to a real IQ Test. You have to take a REAL IQ Test in order to know where you fall.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2008, 02:11 PM
Ok so I decided fuck it and I took the stupid test.

It turns out I am in the top 6% of people.

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2557/testscrow5.jpg

Over 140 - Genius or near genius
120 - 140 - Very superior intelligence
110 - 119 - Superior intelligence
90 - 109 - Normal or average intelligence
80 - 89 - Dullness
70 - 79 - Borderline deficiency
Under 70 - Definite feeble-mindedness

LOL.

Obviously its only an Internet test but it was pretty long and intense and each question was on a 20 second timer.

IrOnMaN
12-21-2008, 02:55 PM
^^I took on on Tickle.com and received a 125. I don't think it's real, though.

Congrats, anyway.

TSA
12-21-2008, 03:36 PM
i also think ppl that faked their death and got no reaction whatsoever should be barred from posting.

think about it, they FAKED THEIR DEATH and nobody cared...why would you care about their views

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 03:43 PM
Daryl if my prank offended, i suppose im 'sorry'??

but following me around, trying to 'son' me...i told you many years ago when you were a real teenager still that i don't 'e-beef'.

stop stealing Arts schtick. you already took ghostlaced's style.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Ive been telling him he stole my style for time now he always just ignores the question lol I dont care though I just find it funny how he always tries to avoid it

Olive Oil Goombah
12-21-2008, 04:00 PM
he did the same shit when style assraped him a few weeks ago. I actually felt bad for him cuz i kno this is important to him

dezmond
12-22-2008, 12:37 PM
If you ban them how mthe fuck you gonna know what their views & shit are?

Naive....

:frusty:

Olive Oil Goombah
12-22-2008, 11:01 PM
128....i have very superior intelligence.

But we already knew this.

Proceed.

IrOnMaN
12-23-2008, 12:57 PM
^^Online IQ test or a real IQ test?

WARPATH
12-24-2008, 11:45 AM
Z6p95XW5U

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I am the only one that has yet provided evidential proof of their IQ score. There for once KTjr is up and running, I will be the only one posting in KTLsr.

Which is cool with me and everything, my jewelz like liberace will still be permanently engraved in internetting legacy, but some of yall MIGHT want to join.

As I said I was initially against the whole IQ test idea, but then I scored high, and the IQ test regained its relevance in the world. It obviously knows it shit.

Wamp Wamp.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 02:28 PM
nigga i gots a 128....i took the test you posted.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 02:32 PM
^^^Huh?

http://x9b.xanga.com/63eb6134d5d3048228890/z32413412.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f284/sashab310/56.jpg

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:38 PM
lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Dear Tooch,

Thank you for your interest in the test at IQTest.com.

Your general IQ score is: 128

You may login at http://www.iqtest.com/login.html at any time to view your score, purchase your Complete Personal Intelligence Profile or The Consciousness Exercises, or edit your account settings:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c370/jdroburnin/1202_d12_proof.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 03:04 PM
LOL you should be out selling fake DVD's or something man

Thats a worse fake than your own death.

You coulda just typed that shit!!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:22 PM
LOL...it aint fake!