PDA

View Full Version : Kanye's Heartless is on some RZA shit!

Cesar
12-19-2008, 11:53 PM
My bad if it was posted before, but here you go....

"THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR MAKING 'HEARTLESS' NUMBER ONE ON 106 AND PARK!!!! MY BOY CALLED ME FROM THE A AND TOLD ME IT'S NUMBER ONE DOWN THERE TOO. THIS IS A SONG NOBODY CAN FRONT ON!!! THE BEAT IS ON SOME RZA SHIT AND EVERY LINE COULD MAKE THE ULTIMATE RAP HOOK! I COULD SEE SOMEBODY SAMPLING.... "WE JUST GONE BE ENEMIES!!!" I'VE BEEN HEARING THAT THERE'S PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THIS ALBUM THAT NEVER BOUGHT ONE OF MY ALBUMS BEFORE. I'VE BEEN HEARING THAT STREET NIGGAS LOVE IT! STREET NIGGAS CALLED ME AND TOLD ME THEY LOVE IT! YOU KNOW GIRLS LOVE IT!! EVERYBODY HAS A DIFFERENT FAVORITE!!! RIGHT NOW. 'PARANOID' IS MOST LIKELY GONNA BE THE NEXT SINGLE. IT'S NECK AND NECK WITH 'ROBOCOP!!!' I'M NOT GONNA RELEASE EITHER FOR AWHILE BECAUSE I WANT 'HEARTLESS' AND 'LOVE LOCKDOWN' TO SOAK INTO THE CULTURE!! I'M GONNA WALK THIS ALBUM SLOW LIKE A MORE INDEPENDENT APPROACH. I FEEL LIKE A NEW ARTIST. THERE'S ACTUALLY ARGUMENTS AGAIN. IT REMINDS ME OF THE FIRST ALBUM WHEN EVERYBODY SAID I COULDN'T RAP. I LISTENED TO 'SAY YOU WILL' LAST NIGHT AT MY HOUSE AND WAS DAAAMN, THIS SONG IS SOOOO DOOOPE!!! I'M A FAN OF WHAT I'VE MADE. WHEN I MADE 'GRADUATION' I WASN'T SATISFIED! I FELT LIKE CERTAIN RECORDS WERE KEEPING IT FROM BEING A PLAY IN EVERY ENVIRONMENT ALBUM. I WAS AT THE COOL STORE IN AUSTRALIA CALLED ASSIN THAT CARRIES RICK OWENS, LANVIN, DIOR ECT... THEY TOLD ME THEY PLAY MY NEW ALBUM IN THE STORE. IT WAS SUCH A BIG COMPLIMENT FOR ME TO HAVE SONGS THAT ARE NUMBER ONE ON 106 AND CAN PLAY RIGHT NEXT TO VAMPIRE WEEKEND, SADE OR SILVERCHAIR IN A HIGH END FASHION STORE! IT'S SUCH A TRIUMPH TO HAVE LOVE LOCK DOWN ON RADIO. WHEN IT COMES IN IT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE ANYTHING ELSE EVER MADE IN HISTORY! THIS IS NEW MUSIC! IT MIGHT TAKES SOME GETTING USE TO BUT WHEN IT SET'S IN IT WILL MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE!"

http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/blog/?em3106=216194_-1__0_~0_-1_12_2008_0_0&em3298=&em3282=&em3281=&em3161=

Art Vandelay
12-20-2008, 12:12 AM
i don't understand how that sounds like a rza beat. i think kanye is just being his only publicist trying to give himself street cred. you can't pretend to be something you're not. he should just be himself,

11th Chamber
12-20-2008, 12:48 AM
what "street niggas" are seriously playing Kanye's wack ass album?

12weLvE
12-20-2008, 07:46 AM
LMAO! Never that. Kanye just turned into a huge joke after this one.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-20-2008, 08:22 AM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68133

Yeah this isnt the only song Kanye has done with large RZA overtones invloved though.

Heartless beat is like a Liquid Swords beat for the new century. I give Kanye props for continueing RZA's legacy thru his music. Its cool that RZA has been an influence of the biggest selling most influential man in black music today.

blaksteez
12-20-2008, 09:09 AM

Yeah this isnt the only song Kanye has done with large RZA overtones invloved though.

Heartless beat is like a Liquid Swords beat for the new century. I give Kanye props for continueing RZA's legacy thru his music. Its cool that RZA has been an influence of the biggest selling most influential man in black music today.

Foreal thats true and a goood way to look at it!

Art Vandelay
12-20-2008, 09:37 AM

Who are you and what did you do with Ghostlaced?

shystar36
12-20-2008, 10:46 AM
ya the only wu track it reminds me of is liquid swords

THE W
12-20-2008, 11:07 AM
track dont sound shit like anything from liquid swords WTF? it has lil john undertones.

but its nice that he is inspired by the abbott. Rza is an inspiration to many.

rawice1983
12-20-2008, 12:37 PM
i'm officially never reading one of your threads again... this is an utter insult to this whole website... Kanye is fuckin up, and you sir have decided to pretty much give him credit for doing so...

KILLAH
12-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Some Of U Guys Have No Ear For Music....kanye's Beat Is Almost Just Like Gza's Liquid Swords... Thats Y He Said That B/c He Just Put His Version Of A Rza Beat On Heartless... Which Is Still A Good Beat Also.. I Laugh At Yall Sometimes, Peace