PDA

View Full Version : I hate fake faggits

DJMethods
12-20-2008, 06:35 AM
Some wild shits going on outside and I'm on the phone to my mate saying "I really hate this shit, so much" and he says "go outside and fuck them up".

I'm a decent fighter, but that is one of the most fucked up things I've heard.

There's dudes out there with bats and all this shit trying to get the guy outta the house next door, and his idea is "go out and fuck them up". Iunno, I swear people think hip-hop is too real.

Some wild shit going on and you're not involved STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Seriously kiddies, dont go get involved in that shit or you'll end up knocked out or in a coma. Stay the fuck away.

Then he's like "I wish shit like that happened to me"... and I hear it in songs too, "I love my hood I'm staying forever".

If you've lived in some rough places YOU WANT TO GET THE FUCK OUT. Plain and simple. Nobody wants to live in shit houses, bugs and shit, next to a dealer and crazy shit going on ALL the time. Nobody fucking wants that.

Fake fucking faggits.

DJMethods
12-20-2008, 06:38 AM
And yes, that is pussy, but I'm a good looking, breathing pussy. There's fights you can win and fights you'll lose no matter how good you are.

Pick them kiddies.

Teachin Da SeedZ

KERZO
12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
Hahahahaha i lived through that shit too. I used to hold tons of drugs for my old neighbour and people just to come around to smash his windows and try and steal his stash, they would'nt come to my door cos we would have fucked them up royaly....I'm an ok fighter but i can easily get my ass kicked, my brother though is a different kettle of fish and no-one in that place woulda messed with him,lol

Now i got a arse-face of a neighbour down the stair which wouldnt have bothered me before i had my lil girl and a full time job.he constantly coughs his lungs up at 5am, he brings his dickhead mates around to cos all sorts of noise and acts like a dickhead when you ask him to turn his shit down. I almost had to go down and slash (knife) the guy twice and if he keeps fuckin me about, me and my bro will seriously re-arrange the dudes face although he already looks like quark outta star trek Deep space nine so you might not notice the difference......

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/42/QuarkDS9.jpg/250px-QuarkDS9.jpg

aaahhh the joys of city-livin,lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2008, 11:32 AM
^couple of faggits

minibumpsh
12-20-2008, 12:48 PM
^couple of faggits
please dont ever call me an attention whore ever again.. youre pathetic.

begongo
12-20-2008, 02:41 PM
If you've lived in some rough places YOU WANT TO GET THE FUCK OUT. Plain and simple. Nobody wants to live in shit houses, bugs and shit, next to a dealer and crazy shit going on ALL the time. Nobody fucking wants that.

thank you

TSA
12-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Some wild shits going on outside and I'm on the phone to my mate saying "I really hate this shit, so much" and he says "go outside and fuck them up".

I'm a decent fighter, but that is one of the most fucked up things I've heard.

There's dudes out there with bats and all this shit trying to get the guy outta the house next door, and his idea is "go out and fuck them up". Iunno, I swear people think hip-hop is too real.

Some wild shit going on and you're not involved STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Seriously kiddies, dont go get involved in that shit or you'll end up knocked out or in a coma. Stay the fuck away.

Then he's like "I wish shit like that happened to me"... and I hear it in songs too, "I love my hood I'm staying forever".

Fake fucking faggits.

LMAO! man, if i told you all the stories i have of fake faggots that think Hip Hop is Sociology then i would double my post count.

rap has ruined ppls lives, im serious. but there are some collosal homosexuals i know in real life that think Mobb Deep didn't go to art school.

man. faggots.

i feel ya. (no homo)

TSA
12-20-2008, 02:46 PM
^couple of faggits
^faked death online for teenagers attention, nobody cared..

Tage
12-20-2008, 02:50 PM
so do i... but i love REAL faggots... love putting a big juicy faggot in my mouth!

http://www.freewebs.com/grayt42/711px-Mr-Brains-Faggots-Pack.jpg

HANZO
12-20-2008, 03:35 PM
ppl think they bullet proof after they listen to tupac.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-20-2008, 03:41 PM
hahaha another brilliant thread,speak on it methods

Olive Oil Goombah
12-20-2008, 09:39 PM
please dont ever call me an attention whore ever again.. youre pathetic.

i dont recall ever calling you that. But I od'd and came back to life so my mind is a little fucked up right now.