04 : Bar Mitzvah - Black Knights
05 : Doe Rae Wu - Rza & Ol' Dirty Bastard
06 : Bluntz, Martiniz, Girlz & Gunz - Warcloud
07 : Dancing With Wolves - Killarmy & Prodical
08 : Spend Money - Superb & Intrigue
09 : Take Up Space - Superb & Solomon Childs
10 : Rollin' - Black Knights & Rza
11 : Get At Me - Black Knights, Shyheim, 12 O'Clock & Prodical
12 : Spit That G - Cappadonna, Solomon Childs, Prodical, Timbo King & Suga Bang Bang
13 : Woodchuck - North Star, Royal Fam, Cilvaringz, Warcloud & Black Knights
14 : G.A.T - Black Nights, North Star, Solomon Childs, 12 O' Clock, Shyheim
15 : Hatin' Don't Pay - Freemurder, PC, Shacronz
16 : When You Come Home - Shyheim
17 : KB Ridin' - Wu-Tang Clan, Shacronz & Suga Bang Bang

Disc 2 (Lmt. Ed. Bonus):
01 : Odyssey - RZA & Isaac Hayes Band
02 : Thirsty (Skit) - RZA & Beretta 9
03 : Digi-Electronics - RZA, Timno King, Shyheim, Doc Doom, Madam Scheez
04 : Billy - RZA
05 : RZA Beat
06 : La Rhumba (Remix) - RZA, Fat Joe & Method Man

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
09-05-2005, 09:12 PM
The second cd is fucking amazing - straight up dope

Marc051
09-06-2005, 05:15 AM
this is worth coppin', a lot of bangin beats and decent lyrics

the silencer
09-06-2005, 03:23 PM
i just got this recently...

it sounds like an extension of Bobby Digital-Digital Bullet.....it was made right around the same time and the beats are all similar and Rza is totally in Digi mode on this CD.....

i like it....but if you aint feelin the Digital shit then i woodnt cop it...

Ink Is My Drink
09-06-2005, 04:42 PM
i love this album sooooooooooooo many good tracks if u dont have it then get it!!

unless if u got most the tracks frm other albums which i think u can do not sure

Oztradamus
09-07-2005, 12:42 PM
The Black Knights joint has to be the worst shit I've ever heard in my life.. Word up

dooboy
09-10-2005, 03:34 PM
spit that g is one of the best beats i've heard in a while

yeah the whole cd is bangin (except for a couple of tracks, including black nights one) with a griity west coast sound

hotnikks
09-10-2005, 11:58 PM
The Swarm is 100 times better than this album.

WU-KILLAH
09-11-2005, 01:17 AM
This album is decent ... but ... why the fuck do I have only one CD !!!!!!!!! I want that bonus CD : seems to be dope !!!

iron_slang
09-11-2005, 11:58 AM
i was left impressed when i finished THE SWARM that was classic; but the Sting is an album ive been wanting too hear from the time it was released coz the price of that albums is an arm and a leg where i am, though i know it should'nt dissapoint -peace

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
09-14-2005, 01:30 PM
The Swarm Is A Better Disc But I Like The Sting As Well But I Wonder Why Gza Isn't On Either Of Them

WU-KILLAH
09-14-2005, 01:32 PM
I Wonder Why Gza Isn't On Either Of Them

actually it doesn't surprise me ....

talassi
09-15-2005, 08:29 PM
best track is Bluntz, Martiniz, Girlz & Gunz - Warcloud

the insignificant
09-17-2005, 12:14 AM
killa beez - 4/5... kicks the album off perfectly...
out think me now - 3.5/5... beat and verses are four or above rating but the chorus is just gash...
bar mitzvah - 1/5... next
doe rae wu - 3/5... stupid, but harmless...
bluntz, martinez, girlz and guns - 4.5/5... love this track...
dancing with wolves - 4.5/5... brilliant...
spend money - 4/5... not superb's biggest fan, but i like this track...
take up space - 5/5... fantastic... if only solomon childs broke out at the right time... he could've been a legend...
rollin - 1/5... next...
get at me - 3.5/5... has crossover appeal without being a sellout track...
spit that g - 3.5/5... timbo king and solomon childs do this beat lots of justice...
woodchuck - 4/5... good but basically too many people on it...
g.a.t - 4/5... i like this track... beat seems perfect for north star...
hatin' don't pay - 1/5... next...
when you come home - 2/5... the beat is pretty good, but that's it...
kb ridin' - 4/5... great track to finish the cd...

odyssey - 5/5... unbelievable, should have been on digital bullet...
thirsty 3.5/5... short and sharp...
digi-electronics 3.5/5... timbo king makes this song better than what should be...
billy - 3.5/5... pretty good...
la rhumba remix - 3.5/5... killa sin's verse is the best on the original and they cut it here... makes sense to put fat joe over this beat though...

Frank Drebin
09-23-2005, 10:01 PM
Ol Dirty Break These Nighas OF! 6.5/10

Marc051
09-24-2005, 06:50 AM
the lyrics suck

Wamukota X
11-14-2005, 11:47 AM
Dope album 9/10

Iron Fist
11-14-2005, 04:52 PM
Disc 1:
02 : Killa Beez - U-God, Rza & Inspectah Deck
05 : Doe Rae Wu - Rza & Ol' Dirty Bastard
06 : Bluntz, Martiniz, Girlz & Gunz - Warcloud
07 : Dancing With Wolves - Killarmy & Prodical
10 : Rollin' - Black Knights & Rza
12 : Spit That G - Cappadonna, Solomon Childs, Prodical, Timbo King & Suga Bang Bang
13 : Woodchuck - North Star, Royal Fam, Cilvaringz, Warcloud & Black Knights
14 : G.A.T - Black Nights, North Star, Solomon Childs, 12 O' Clock, Shyheim
16 : When You Come Home - Shyheim
17 : KB Ridin' - Wu-Tang Clan, Shacronz & Suga Bang Bang

Disc 2 (Lmt. Ed. Bonus):
03 : Digi-Electronics - RZA, Timno King, Shyheim, Doc Doom, Madam Scheez
06 : La Rhumba (Remix) - RZA, Fat Joe & Method Man
.... best songs

TheSupremeSwordwielder
11-14-2005, 05:05 PM
...Best songs are "KB Ridin'" and "Bluntz, Martiniz, Girlz, and Gunz"...PERIOD!!!! Method Man came with the heat (as usual) on "KB Ridin'" and on the latter, Warcloud was..............wow, that's all I'll say...

LHX
11-16-2005, 03:16 PM
#2 favorite wu album

bar mitzvah is a hilarious track but it can be hard to see the humor

doe rae wu is actually my least favorite track on this album - but its still dope

b.i.b.l.e.
05-18-2006, 05:06 PM
if woodchuck was a warcloud solo track, it would def. be the illest track on the lp. to me, his verse on there is the best he ever spit, together with holocaust. but them other niggas fuck the track up...

killa beez and do rae wu were the best choices for the singles plus do rae wu has an ill video, totally senseless but funny. its just one scene after an other, and most of the times, the scene has absolutely nothing to do with the one before...when i saw that vid the first time i laughed my ass off

famenchuan
06-15-2006, 01:02 PM
I think this is a very underrated album.

The swarm-9.0
The Sting-8.5

Leo Angel
06-22-2006, 07:53 AM
Sadly, compared to The Swarm (classic IMO) it's a crap... One classic song on it for me: Dancing With Wolves. Three songs are good: Killa Beez, Get At Me & K.B. Ridin'. The rest is blah... Especially lyrics suck a big dick on The Sting. Album shows Wu Fam in a pretty bad way:ouch:

Grongle
06-22-2006, 05:47 PM
not bad i liked it

abasi
06-24-2006, 08:14 PM
The swarm was better all around

But I liked this album the killarmy track was is ill

And for some reason I liked that bar mitzvah song

Sorry yall

akademics101
07-14-2006, 02:14 AM
if you not gonna take care of business....STOP TAKING UP SPAAACE

Take Up Space

Best track on this album and u know it. It's a decent cd though. Worth checking out.

INS
06-17-2007, 03:05 PM
It always becomes apparent on these albums that the tracks with the 9 generals always seems to be the best ones. A lot of the other groups or MCs don't have the personality or something. I dunno, they start to flow together a bit. When mixed with one of the 9 generals they always sound a lot better. *shrug*

Paranoid
06-17-2007, 08:59 PM
if woodchuck was a warcloud solo track, it would def. be the illest track on the lp. to me, his verse on there is the best he ever spit, together with holocaust. but them other niggas fuck the track up...

killa beez and do rae wu were the best choices for the singles plus do rae wu has an ill video, totally senseless but funny. its just one scene after an other, and most of the times, the scene has absolutely nothing to do with the one before...when i saw that vid the first time i laughed my ass off

warcloud definately dominates that song, i enjoyed cilvaringz on it as well

buckshotstheone
06-20-2007, 10:46 PM
aight so...

first joint is tight, beat is sweet and i love the sound of the record being pulled back, such a nice effect

i like that Bar Mitzvah joint, lot of people hate but i kinda dig the shit, catchy hook

do rae wu is mad funny, odb at his finest

kb ridin' always perplexed me cause it's the Soul Controller beat but that song has since been taken off Ironman so i gotta wonder if it was taken off for the (i think pulp fiction) sample cause it musn't have been for the beat

bonus cd is tight

warcloud joints are good

everything else is give or take

Paranoid
06-23-2007, 07:24 PM
i think spit that g would be 5/5 if it didnt have that hook...really aggrivates me, not cap the singers

rubyspirit
07-01-2007, 10:27 PM
KB Ridin' is like my favorite joint EVER. I love it.

Seems like I bought this before 2002. I didn't get a bonus disc. No fair! :(

-IrOnBuLL-
07-31-2007, 10:41 AM
warcloud waz dominant on the album. period
rza and soloman are close

claaa7
04-02-2008, 10:19 AM
I didn't buy this until today actually, I picked up the double-CD which was still available to order through my local record store. I have heard the album a couple times before and I definitely like it, to me it's equal to the first volume..
Sounds like a continuation of "Digital Bullet" as someone said but production-wise i'm feeling this album more. RZA made a great job with the beats on it and lyrically the generals, Solomon's Child, Killarmy, Royal Fam, Superb, 2 On Da Road represent as usual. There's a little too much focus on the West Coast KB's though, I could easily gone without "Bar Mitzvah", "Rollin" and "Hatin Don't Pay" being on the album. I come back with a track-by-track review in a couple of days probably.

8/10

D-Infinite
04-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Killa Beez - 4/5 - raw beat, still a bit Digi, but Deck comes correct
Out Think Me Now - 3/5 - i like Solomons, but the beat was grating, piano was too loud
Bar Mitzvah - 1/5 - terrible, wack joint
Doe Rae Wu - 2/5 - Bob Digi is at his worst here, stupid beat, ODB is out of form
Bluntz, Martinez, Girlz & Gunz - 4.5/5 - Warcloud at his best, sparse beat that fits Robot Tank perfectly
Dancing With Wolves - 4.5/5 - another HOT track, sick beat, great lyrics, Killarmy on fire
Spend Money - 3/5 - a bit of a meh track, nothing special, boring beat, its okay...
Takin Up Space - 4/5 - DOPE, nice beat, hot lyrics, great song
Rollin - 1.5/5 - apart from the dope drums, its wack...
Get At Me - 2/5 - the moment they say "something for the radio" you know its gonna suck...
Spit That G - 5/5 - awesome raw beat, heavy as, strong lyrics, aggressive feel
Woodchuck - 4.5/5 - another great beat, posse absolutely kills it, WARCLOUD!
G.A.T. - 3/5 - its okay, beat is at a great pace for North Star, pretty average...
Hatin' Don't Pay - 1/5 - dear god, that is poor...damn Freemurda
When You COme Home - 2.5/5 - its pretty poor, i like the vibe but Shyheim doesn't bring it...
KB Ridin - 10/5 - THIS IS THE BOMB! Loving the raw beat, back to 36 Chambers vibe, everyone brings it, Suga Bang Bang provides a real raw sung chorus...LOVE it!

Odyssey - 4/5 - very very nice track, i like it, Digi Digi Digi...
Thirsty - 3.5/5 - i like it, too short but a hot track
Digi-Electronics - 4/5 - beat is a bit annoying, very Digi, but the MC's come correct...
Billy - 3/5 - its a pretty average track
La Rhumba - 1/5 - never liked this song at all

kwabena1041
04-03-2008, 12:04 AM
Hot as fuck

Surreptitious
04-03-2008, 12:36 AM
mediocre album, this album was about as good as half you muhfuckers are at gettin laid, a weak attempt

kwabena1041
04-03-2008, 01:28 AM
this album was about as good as half you muhfuckers are at gettin laid, a weak attempt

ha ha Did u write that urself?

Surreptitious
04-03-2008, 01:59 PM
^no doubt

Antibody
04-04-2008, 12:52 AM
Don't like it. Only tracks I really like are Dancing with Wolves and K.B. Ridin'. There's a few others but most of it sounds like some shit that was left of Digital Bulllet for good reason.

And Digital Bullet isn't a perfect album to begin with.

claaa7
04-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Don't like it. Only tracks I really like are Dancing with Wolves and K.B. Ridin'. There's a few others but most of it sounds like some shit that was left of Digital Bulllet for good reason.

And Digital Bullet isn't a perfect album to begin with.

nah I like the beats on "The Sting" more, never really got into Digital Bullet though but Killa Beez, Spend Money, Take Up Space, Out Think Me Now, KB Ridin and Woodchuck are crazy tracks.

Antibody
04-04-2008, 01:50 PM
Some of the beats were good, I will say that, but too many bench warmers and not enough Wu.

North Star suck.

D-Infinite
05-10-2008, 08:50 AM
This album proves:

- Solomons Child, Shyheim, Lord Superb are still the best affiliate solo artists

- Killarmy & 4th Disciple together = excellent

- Warcloud doesn't need Black Knights, but Black Knights need him...oh, & North Star need all. Christbearer & Meko can't hold up a whole track together, their voices are terrible.

- Timbo King brings it on a consistent basis yet is consistently underrated. Needs to get Royal Fam together for a Killa Bee album, with Y-Kim Tha Ill Figure on the beat!

- Two On The Road are a good group. I like them. But, that track is garbage.

- Needs more Sunz Of Man, The Wisemen & Brooklyn Zu. And less singalong tracks. Bar Mitzah WTF.

- CCF suck. Shacronz & Freemurda are wack.

I've always wanted to see something on a Killa Beez album along the lines of:

1. Royal Fam track (Timbo King, Sharecka, Armel, Mikey Jarrett, Dreddy Kruger?) produced by Y-Kim Tha Illfigure.

2. Black Knights Of The North Star track (Crisis, Monk, Holocaust, Christbearer, Meko and a refurbished Doc Doom verse) produced by Bobby Digital.

3. Sunz Of Man track (Killah Priest, Prodigal Sunn, Hell Razah, 60 Second Assassin) produced by Truemaster.

4. Cilvaringz solo track produced by himself or Barracudda.

5. The Wisemen track (Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, Phillie, Salute) produced by Bronze Nazareth.

6. Da Maccabeez track (Timbo King, Hell Razah, Killah Priest) produced by Allah Mathamatics.

7. Brooklyn Zu track (Shorty Shit Stain, Zookeeper, Murdock, Buddha Monk, 12 O'Clock) produced by Buddha Monk.

8. The Cra-Z 88z track (Armel & Sharecka, Two On Da Road, Chi King, NLZ) produced by NLZ.

Suga Bang Bang, Warcloud, Cappadonna, Streetlife, Chi King, Shabazz The Disciple, Lord Superb, Shyheim, Solomons Child & LA The Darkman could all push for tracks too. Maybe a Two On Da Road track as well.

New Hills 36
05-08-2009, 07:18 PM
One of the few Wu albums I couldn't find anything to like on it at all. RZas production wasn't good at all - didn't like this period at all. I was lucky to find the 2cd version later on and it does have good Wu. But to me the main release is rubbish

Mista JpKoff
10-06-2010, 09:57 AM
This album proves:

- Solomons Child, Shyheim, Lord Superb are still the best affiliate solo artists

- Killarmy & 4th Disciple together = excellent

- Warcloud doesn't need Black Knights, but Black Knights need him...oh, & North Star need all. Christbearer & Meko can't hold up a whole track together, their voices are terrible.

- Timbo King brings it on a consistent basis yet is consistently underrated. Needs to get Royal Fam together for a Killa Bee album, with Y-Kim Tha Ill Figure on the beat!

- Two On The Road are a good group. I like them. But, that track is garbage.

- Needs more Sunz Of Man, The Wisemen & Brooklyn Zu. And less singalong tracks. Bar Mitzah WTF.

- CCF suck. Shacronz & Freemurda are wack.

I've always wanted to see something on a Killa Beez album along the lines of:

1. Royal Fam track (Timbo King, Sharecka, Armel, Mikey Jarrett, Dreddy Kruger?) produced by Y-Kim Tha Illfigure.

2. Black Knights Of The North Star track (Crisis, Monk, Holocaust, Christbearer, Meko and a refurbished Doc Doom verse) produced by Bobby Digital.

3. Sunz Of Man track (Killah Priest, Prodigal Sunn, Hell Razah, 60 Second Assassin) produced by Truemaster.

4. Cilvaringz solo track produced by himself or Barracudda.

5. The Wisemen track (Bronze Nazareth, Kevlaar 7, Phillie, Salute) produced by Bronze Nazareth.

6. Da Maccabeez track (Timbo King, Hell Razah, Killah Priest) produced by Allah Mathamatics.

7. Brooklyn Zu track (Shorty Shit Stain, Zookeeper, Murdock, Buddha Monk, 12 O'Clock) produced by Buddha Monk.

8. The Cra-Z 88z track (Armel & Sharecka, Two On Da Road, Chi King, NLZ) produced by NLZ.

Suga Bang Bang, Warcloud, Cappadonna, Streetlife, Chi King, Shabazz The Disciple, Lord Superb, Shyheim, Solomons Child & LA The Darkman could all push for tracks too. Maybe a Two On Da Road track as well.

pretty much agree on eveything, except i love North Star, love their flows and their voices!! unusual but DOPE to my ears. If only their album couldve been produced only by Mathematics, Van Helden and whoever did Simply Ludicrous, it wouldve been absolutely brilliant instead of just having six amazing standout tracks and eight fucked-up beats...

Urban_Journalz
09-19-2012, 08:08 PM
Woodchuck. Illest track.