PDA

View Full Version : Gang banging in Gangster rap

Wu-tang Fan
12-22-2008, 06:31 AM
Yo what do they mean when they are talking about gang banging? It's not the rude type of gang banging is it? I tapped it into Wikipedia and got a nasty surprise ;$ What is it in regards to gangster rap? Thanks.

Senator C. Palantine
12-22-2008, 06:36 AM
Thread of the year.

Durag
12-22-2008, 06:52 AM
^Word up

Whats the rude type of gang banging?

DJMethods
12-22-2008, 07:14 AM
Classssssic!!!!!

Tecknowledgist
12-22-2008, 07:19 AM
hahahaha

YungSunny
12-22-2008, 07:30 AM
Yo what do they mean when they are talking about gang banging? It's not the rude type of gang banging is it? I tapped it into Wikipedia and got a nasty surprise ;$ What is it in regards to gangster rap? Thanks.

Oh good lord.

SL33
12-22-2008, 07:37 AM
according to Wiki

A gang bang (or gangbang) is a situation in which a person has sexual intercourse with
multiple partners in turn or at the same time.

A gangbang typically is a form of group sex where a woman/man has sexual relations with three or more partners and is not to be confused with a threesome. Gangbangs vary in activity, but some gangbangs include sexual intercourse, anal sex, oral sex, and masturbation performed on a woman/man.

In many gangbangs, intercourse and anal sex are combined, and performed on a woman by two men. This activity is called double penetration, and is sometimes accompanied by a woman giving a third man a blow job. In the case of all-male participants, the activity of double penetration takes on a different meaning: typically, it includes two men penetrating and performing anal sex on a third man at the same time

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Wiki-gangbang.png

Afficial_Nastee
12-22-2008, 08:15 AM
Lol!!!!

Wu-tang Fan
12-22-2008, 08:30 AM
Mad props. So when Warren G says "I used to gang bang, but now it's a G thing", he is saying that he no longer has you know what with multiple people at a time?. Also it seems to only be a west coast thing.

Durag
12-22-2008, 08:33 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahah haHAHAHAHAH

God damn niggu this really is turning into thread of the rep

im gonna give u some g.o.d rep. GAVIN approves

DJMethods
12-22-2008, 08:34 AM
West Coast cats are generally "swingers" (Let their penises swing, free ball, wear no underwear) so having a gang banging session is much easier as you'd imagine.

Wu-tang Fan
12-22-2008, 09:55 AM
Ah right, I thought it was something gang land related. It seems strange that they mention it on their records a lot. Haven't heard any east coast cats mention it. I dunno why but I really didn't think it was that for some reason, it just didn't seem right.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Ah right, I thought it was something gang land related. It seems strange that they mention it on their records a lot. Haven't heard any east coast cats mention it. I dunno why but I really didn't think it was that for some reason, it just didn't seem right.

Seriously, now, how long youve been listening to Hip Hop music?

And you dont know what the term gang bangin means?

You cant even take a guess? It really isnt difficult.

'gang banging, everyone on the corner doin dope slangin'

thats off one of the most famous EAST COAST records of all time.

Yous a fool.

Off nigga, off.

whitey
12-22-2008, 10:29 AM
^what you gotta go and spoil shit you duesh bag

actin like you the cooliest dude on the forum fuck out of here.

Tyler Durden
12-22-2008, 10:31 AM
This can't be a serious thread

MsRzaRecTaH
12-22-2008, 10:35 AM
Yo hes asking a silly question but a valid one.. lmaoo at the responses.. WOW
!!! haahah! U know Chicago mentions a lot of gang related bullshit in their bullshit gangster rap. This shit is def going to the classics!!

JerseyIronman
12-22-2008, 10:47 AM
I'M HERE FOR THE GANG BANG

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/starflyer33/ASL-Creepy_Guy.jpg

JerseyIronman
12-22-2008, 10:48 AM
did prof zooruka's secondary make this thread?

MsRzaRecTaH
12-22-2008, 11:03 AM
mhmm nah?? lolol! well maybe, but I doubt it.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-22-2008, 11:08 AM
^what you gotta go and spoil shit you duesh bag

actin like you the cooliest dude on the forum fuck out of here.

I am sorry I broke your emotional attachment to this internet thread.

Shit if you got upset that I gave him an answer, you got issues man.

It wasnt even funny, you should kno that, being a clown yourself.

BGS
12-22-2008, 11:28 AM
did prof zooruka's secondary make this thread?

LOL no shit this thread is up to prof zooruka's standards...

Wu-tang Fan
12-22-2008, 01:26 PM

Yous a fool.

Off nigga, off.
Sorry :stroke: I just found it was unusual to mention a specific naughty act so casually. Plus the fact that it involves other men. Don't get me wrong, I did consider the fact that it might have been the thing which the word is usually used for, though I considered it somewhat far fetched. I've never heard that song you are refering to. Until recently when I have been looking up artists on Youtube, I've only mad songs which I buy.

food for thought
12-22-2008, 01:38 PM
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahaha

yo, dont nobody say shit hahahahahahhahaa

lmao @ responses

this is classic shit right here.

MsRzaRecTaH
12-22-2008, 02:26 PM
but he wanna know what it is.. whats wrong with that... oh well.. I shall move this to classics one day. (lol @ all of you)

11th Chamber
12-22-2008, 04:55 PM
according to Wiki

A gang bang (or gangbang) is a situation in which a person has sexual intercourse with
multiple partners in turn or at the same time.

A gangbang typically is a form of group sex where a woman/man has sexual relations with three or more partners and is not to be confused with a threesome. Gangbangs vary in activity, but some gangbangs include sexual intercourse, anal sex, oral sex, and masturbation performed on a woman/man.

In many gangbangs, intercourse and anal sex are combined, and performed on a woman by two men. This activity is called double penetration, and is sometimes accompanied by a woman giving a third man a blow job. In the case of all-male participants, the activity of double penetration takes on a different meaning: typically, it includes two men penetrating and performing anal sex on a third man at the same time

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/Wiki-gangbang.png

so you then post a picture of a three way....

but he wanna know what it is.. whats wrong with that... oh well.. I shall move this to classics one day. (lol @ all of you)

Im sure you have a story you could contribute to this thread...

Guarded By Martyrs
12-22-2008, 05:38 PM

:lmao:
Mad props. So when Warren G says "I used to gang bang, but now it's a G thing", he is saying that he no longer has you know what with multiple people at a time?. Also it seems to only be a west coast thing.

:lmao:

Tecknowledgist
12-22-2008, 05:55 PM

Yous a fool.

Off nigga, off.

ghostlaced doesnt take kindly to retarded threads that don't have his own name as the threadstarter.

Edgar Erebus
12-23-2008, 07:29 AM
He's so fucking retarded

Shitty Brainz
12-23-2008, 08:29 AM
lmao ahahhaaa

snapple
12-23-2008, 10:09 AM
chooo chooooo all aboard!

whitey
12-23-2008, 10:20 AM
I am sorry I broke your emotional attachment to this internet thread.

Shit if you got upset that I gave him an answer, you got issues man.

It wasnt even funny, you should kno that, being a clown yourself.

ah shut the fuck up you wack ass hoser.

snapple
12-23-2008, 10:23 AM
ghostlaced you're a tool

beautifulrock
12-23-2008, 10:25 AM
Like everything on this forum, Ghostlaced ruined it because he's a faggot without a chocolate highway to cruise on.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
12-23-2008, 03:34 PM
lmfao