Longbongcilvaringz
12-26-2008, 05:10 AM
do the same for me too, thanks.

oDoUoSoKo
12-28-2008, 02:54 PM
id like to be admin, make it happen.

Sicka than aidZ
01-04-2009, 09:43 AM
make me a mod of something tomb you said it yourself u didnt think " i ruined my mod priveledges myself" that it was the whole "style wanting to be mod" and TSA making thread after thread about me that made me look bad. yo me and TSA dont even speak anymore and style hit the road.

i know why u renounced me cuz i disappeared but im back now ready to hold it down for u an ben once again.

no joke yo, make me a mod again i wont let u down.

oh yeah
ron for gfx mod 2009

Ritter
01-04-2009, 11:37 AM
I was like 10 years old when Benny Lava registered LOL

begongo
01-04-2009, 12:18 PM
do not, by any means, make sicka a mod again

at least not of gen chat

sicka don't get me wrong you're a fun dude sometimes but a person with by-polar disorder shouldn't really have any power at all, be it on the internet or in society

Sicka than aidZ
01-04-2009, 02:34 PM
u had like 200 posts when i started moderating, plus u claimed to be a woman, u have no say here. this aint the "who should and shouldnt be a mod thread" go start your pitiful internet rallys elsewhere. like in your gay usergroup forum.

me an razor go way back....like 10000+ posts back. weve earned every right to ask a simple request in dear admins without some wak crossdressing noobs acting like they know whats up tryin to throw a monkey wrench up in the cut. like admin was just retarded and never noticed u dude we talked about u alot. how u was one of the main attention whores givin wucorp a bad rep by starting way to many threads and postwhoring. stay up outta me an mines dog we know wucorps your only true fun place to chill on earth u dont wanna jeopardize that, u might die from withdrawalz.
and u best not call me bipolar i aint anywhere near as white as u u lil rainbowmanian crackhead crossdresser.
ill have ms rza clip u for 2 weeks for even thinkin about posting in my direction.
i was a great mod, that was that so fuck off

KidSha
01-04-2009, 03:20 PM
What up sicka fam?

begongo
01-04-2009, 03:24 PM
you see, you just wrote an entire essay because I said you weren't a good mod

and no, you're not in the same category as razor because he's sanely minded

"i'll have msrza clip you for 2 weeks" this is exactly what you were doing before, abusing your power, cooleying, deleting and editing posts of people you didn't like according to your mood

you put real feelings into moderating

and lol, bipolar don't mean white just because it constains "polar" lmao

you're an idiot who can't handle any power or responsibility of any kind, which makes you an entertaining poster but a despicable mod

Tage
01-04-2009, 03:25 PM
what happened to 36 chambers?... he was admin when i first rolled on this site, before the crash

Sicka than aidZ
01-04-2009, 06:16 PM
36 just got tired of the site and faded away....i wonder what he's doin too. probably got a life. i know i did

and too dickless,...

took me about a minute and a half to write that. dude ive aced every college english class offered to me at our local community college. if i wanted to pull an essay out my ass i would. of course im gonna be upset sayin i shouldnt have any responsibility on a forum or in life. your just a attention whoring lil geek. hoping a whole lil army of pat batemans and tsa's come to your rescue in this thread. callin me bipolar when you take pride in bein a woman. i didnt ban a single person and second of all, you and that fag with the twin brother were the 2 cats who kept making thread after thread about "why did my thread get moved" or "why is he a mod" or "i wanna be a mod too" or "whats wrong with the other mods". dont act like u dont know what im talkin about dude aint my fault you get jealous over your amazing ability to come up with nothing but failed humor. i could describe your wak behavior to a T. u came on to this forum with the total intent to fuckin annoy the shit outta the vets probably cuz you were bored outta your mind with no idea how to entertain yourself other than hop on the tsa bandwagon of fools who were jealous of my promotion. now u acting like u care about wucorp. shut up u fuckin lame. like i said u have no say in this discussion..

begongo
01-05-2009, 03:24 AM
you just wrote another bullshit essay coming up with more bullshit that never happened just because I said you shouldn't be a mod

and of course you didn't ban anyone, cuz thank god you didn't have the power to do that

why do you even care so much about being a mod? you don't have and prolly never had any power in real life so you just want it to boost your self esteem and you'll just be power tripping again if you get a bone to chew on

now let's see what kind of bullshit you can come up with in your next essay

hectis
01-05-2009, 04:58 AM
there are enough mods on this forum are they making more?

Sicka than aidZ
01-05-2009, 11:01 AM
you just wrote another bullshit essay coming up with more bullshit that never happened just because I said you shouldn't be a mod

and of course you didn't ban anyone, cuz thank god you didn't have the power to do that

why do you even care so much about being a mod? you don't have and prolly never had any power in real life so you just want it to boost your self esteem and you'll just be power tripping again if you get a bone to chew on

now let's see what kind of bullshit you can come up with in your next essay

not my fault there's endless proof on how much of a clown u are.

why do u keep sayin what i should have and not have in real life. thats whats pisssin me off. all i can say is in reall life, nothing u could do would ever scare me or make me feel inferior begongo, i have plenty of power in real life dude. guarantee u wouldnt be so quick to front if we was face to face. you'd actually probably want to be my friend cuz im way cooler than you think. but fuck it. personally i dont wanna be a mod that bad u just went a lil overboard on that first post with that low blow bout what i should be in society. fuck u faggit, go ahead and try to turn this around and use my own post against me cuz your to dull to come up with your own. please dont make anymore posts dude i dont want have to feel sorry for u anymore its gettin pathetic. nice try tho, sorry your squad of norwayans couldnt come to your rescue . betterrrr luck next time:thumbup:

begongo
01-05-2009, 12:15 PM
dude, of course I'd be your friend in real life lol, loads of my friends are just like you, only thing is I wouldn't hire them as security guards if I'd be the employer

Longbongcilvaringz
01-05-2009, 01:44 PM
hahaha, the last 10 or so posts are great.

If any new mods are inducted before i am remodded, the whole system becomes invalid.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-05-2009, 01:46 PM
If it already wasn't anyway, i was demodded from the Hip Hop Album Reviews Section, because i copied a section from American Psycho, and pasted it after a few sentences i wrote about MsRza being a bad mod, in general chat.

I never saw how these two things were at all related.

I don't think she ever took it seriously (the part from AP), so i don't even see what i did wrong.

I did a better 'job' than pretty much every mod here bar Pro, Dusk and a couple of other sub section mods.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 02:14 PM
You got demodded because your a moody asshole. Case Closed faggit.

MsRzaRecTaH
01-06-2009, 08:11 AM
If it already wasn't anyway, i was demodded from the Hip Hop Album Reviews Section, because i copied a section from American Psycho, and pasted it after a few sentences i wrote about MsRza being a bad mod, in general chat.

I never saw how these two things were at all related.

I don't think she ever took it seriously (the part from AP), so i don't even see what i did wrong.

I did a better 'job' than pretty much every mod here bar Pro, Dusk and a couple of other sub section mods.

I have to agree with you being a good mod at that little section, and yeah you are right .. I dont ever take whatever is being said on this forum serious... its just a forum... ya know.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2009, 01:02 PM
do the same for me too, thanks.

lmao @ u beggin, once some one gets demodded, that should serve as embarrasment enough..

make me a mod of something tomb you said it yourself u didnt think " i ruined my mod priveledges myself" that it was the whole "style wanting to be mod" and TSA making thread after thread about me that made me look bad. yo me and TSA dont even speak anymore and style hit the road.

i know why u renounced me cuz i disappeared but im back now ready to hold it down for u an ben once again.

no joke yo, make me a mod again i wont let u down.

oh yeah
ron for gfx mod 2009
oh god no.

hahaha, the last 10 or so posts are great.

If any new mods are inducted before i am remodded, the whole system becomes invalid.

hahahahha lame

The Hound
01-06-2009, 01:06 PM
i was here before razorwack and sicka so make me a mod!!

dankeschöne

Sicka than aidZ
01-06-2009, 01:12 PM
i dont really care about bein a mod dude it was like baby sittin all the time. begongo just pissed me off tellin me i shouldnt be a part of society or some shit.

like skampoe said, oh god no"....dude thats totally cool i know where he's comin from he kept it simple.

but for begongo to tell me im bipolar or some shit and i shouldnt have a life in the real world is just plain childish. like he really knows me. id bust u up kid

Longbongcilvaringz
01-06-2009, 01:26 PM
You got demodded because your a moody asshole. Case Closed faggit.

Whatever i do elsewhere, has nothing to do with how i perform my 'job' as a mod as far as i am concerned.

And why the fuck is it any of your business?

Would be good if the bitter ones wouldn't follow me into other parts of the forum.

I have to agree with you being a good mod at that little section, and yeah you are right .. I dont ever take whatever is being said on this forum serious... its just a forum... ya know.

Thanks, cool.

lmao @ u beggin, once some one gets demodded, that should serve as embarrasment enough..e

Where'd you pop up from you over sensitive faggit?

Why do you care?

You had me banned from your user group because i harmlessly insulted you.

So don't even try and talk about some kind of "embarrassment" on here.

You're still furious.

begongo
01-06-2009, 01:32 PM
ok sicka, I apologize for calling you bipolar

just drop the mod thing ok? we're really not in need for more mods, msrza is already editing the posts of peeps she doesn't like, 1 is enough

MsRzaRecTaH
01-06-2009, 02:09 PM
True And I Shouldnt Have Done That, But It Is Done.
Peace

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 04:48 PM
whats done is done. thats right....

beats editing all the thread titles right?

..awww yall just didnt like me cuz i bragged about how terrible i was and made it seem cool and yall wasnt able to pull the same crazy minded shit i could. plus all homeboys threads got cooley'd dog i remember that. haha