PDA

View Full Version : what's all this hype i'm hearing Jay-Z and him being a Free Mason??

J.T.S.
12-23-2008, 01:34 PM
Man everyone's yapping in my hood about this shit, and him throwing up the diamond representing his alliance to the skull and crossbones. I've been shown some shit in his lyrics from some of my closest homeboys and i don't know what to think about this! What do you guys think??

Prince Rai
12-23-2008, 01:58 PM
if he were bro, he'd be a pawn not a bishop..

think about the prolific masons there have been, they are usually aristocratic and predominantly white, a black rapper turned business man is not the ideal mason per se, but his money, power, following and consequent influence is huge.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Indeed...influence is the key word.
My mate was telling me about this as well.

aL3u3NEe0qo

"Illuminati Want My Mind Soul And My Body"

Rame
12-23-2008, 03:03 PM
http://blog.japanizzle.com/images/Jay-Z_Nas2.jpg

Looks at their handshake.

They are free masons!!!!

Really though, get the fuck outta here with that nonsense.

diggy
12-23-2008, 07:56 PM
qQK_Ygl0MeE

PALEHORSE
12-23-2008, 09:22 PM
throwing up the diamond is actually throwonig up the triangle representing the capstone of a pyramid.

PALEHORSE
12-23-2008, 10:34 PM
iX-xVN0xERk

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-23-2008, 10:47 PM
So after someone makes X amount of money, they are automatically a freemason or illuminati or NWO?

You guys are retarded.

I heard Jay was actually a lizard man. Think about it. It totally makes sense.

diggy
12-24-2008, 03:14 AM
Be patient with this video. It briefly explains Jay-z, nas, and others on a Cabalistic level.

8YpPJxSA9q0&feature=related

WARPATH
12-24-2008, 11:10 AM
qQK_Ygl0MeE

Diggy do you really believe this guy or you just sharing the videos?

IrOnMaN
12-24-2008, 11:47 AM
Mason?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 12:16 PM
Big deal...........if you were rich you'd be one too.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 12:33 PM
I heard Jay was actually a lizard man.

I also heard that Jay was a camel.

Or at least he used to be.

These rap niggas is shady.

WARPATH
12-24-2008, 12:33 PM
Free masons stole my bike.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 12:55 PM
was it a Huffy?

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-24-2008, 01:06 PM
if he were bro, he'd be a pawn not a bishop..

think about the prolific masons there have been, they are usually aristocratic and predominantly white, a black rapper turned business man is not the ideal mason per se, but his money, power, following and consequent influence is huge.

http://princehall38ny.org/Photos/Past%20Master%20of%20Prince%20Hall%20Lodge%20No.38 .jpg

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-24-2008, 01:14 PM
Join your local lodge!

http://www.princehall.org/images/gm_1.jpg

TSA
12-24-2008, 01:19 PM
LMAO what a basket of faggots.
all the freemasons i know a middle class, one of them black, well mix, and poor.

but yes, JAY-Z is a lizard man, think about it

H to the Izzo

Izzo

I.Z.Z.O

L.I.Z.Z.O?

food for thought
12-24-2008, 01:25 PM
he was probably at the Bilderberg meeting this year

people with wealth and power are said to be the ones that meet at these meetings. Danny Glover is also a known participant so it must have to do more with wealth than it does with race. influence, as ra and wheres said, also seems to go hand in hand with this.

alot of ppl equate being in these meeting with being part of the elite and/or illuminati.

the talk about him being down with them because of his ROC symbols seems like nonsense. this would mean that he was down way back, and i dont think they were particularly checking for a nigga from the projects to further their cause.

Skull and Bones is said to be an exclusive secret scoiety (disguised as just a Frat) in Yale that recruits ppl from the University to acquire postions of power, and therrefore influence where they can implement the desires of the elite, once they get out of school and pursue their careers. your George Bushs, John Kerrys and such

Prince Rai
12-24-2008, 01:30 PM
http://princehall38ny.org/Photos/Past%20Master%20of%20Prince%20Hall%20Lodge%20No.38 .jpg

read my post again and ponder over the term "usually".

then also consider the fact that most prominent freemasons are white.

yes there are black masons, i didnt contest that. their overall position is something is highlighted as being more "pawn"-like.

TSA
12-24-2008, 01:31 PM
if you guys went to college you would understand the concept of frats, but you didn't, so wtf?

Danny Glover?

DANNY GLOVER!?

this top secert meeting has a guest list that YOU undereducated wucorp poster/unemployment activist got a hold of?

DANNY GLOVER?!

DANNY GLOVER IS A FUCKIN LIZARD?

TSA
12-24-2008, 01:34 PM
is Obama a PAWN. he's black and blacks have no power nor can they ever

his campaign was won purely on grassroots donations volunteering and the internet

were we TRICKED...will there be no CHANGE or will CHANGE be the 1 world guvuhment?

you know, the one that will get rid of currency and unite the world

TSA
12-24-2008, 01:36 PM
also, will Obama reveal that mistrust for the freemasons is rooted in a catholic campaign against enlightenment ideals that blamed the rise of protestantism and secular thought on a fabricated jewish conspiracy to get uneducated hordes of white people to kill jews and intellectualys and be more loyal to the pope out of fear

or will he get rid of currency and unite the world

TSA
12-24-2008, 01:37 PM
also prince rai are you indian? i asked you a question about india thinking your indian a while ago, are you egyptian?

food for thought
12-24-2008, 01:41 PM
if you would get your ignoratnt ass off the corp and read a book or do some research you would learn something :

Movers, shakers from politics, business go Bohemian:
Annual Sonoma fete draws Bushes, Kissinger, Powell, Gingrich

MONTE RIO -- The Bohemian Club's Annual Summer Encampment came to a close here Sunday, ending a two-week retreat for the rich and powerful that President Herbert Hoover once called "the greatest men's party on Earth." The club's famed annual gathering has been held for more than 100 years at the 2,700-acre Bohemian Grove in Monte Rio, about 70 miles north of San Francisco in Sonoma County. This year's event drew in notables such as former President George Bush, Texas Gov. George W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, retired Gen. Colin Powell, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Dow Chemical Chairman Frank Popoff, as well as actor Danny Glover.

The men gather to celebrate what they call "the spirit of Bohemia," said Peter Phillips, a Sonoma State University sociology professor who wrote his doctoral dissertation on the Bohemian Club.

"This is a place men can go and hang out with people who are similar to them," he said.

While the club was formed in 1872 by a group of San Francisco journalists, the male-only club now bars journalists from membership to protect the group's privacy. Membership is coveted, and people routinely wait 10 or 15 years before gaining admittance. There are currently about 2,700 members.

The club has drawn criticism for years because of its emphasis on privacy. What particularly concerns Phillips and others are the "Lakeside Talks" held during the summer retreat. This year, Powell was expected to deliver a talk titled "America's Promise Leading Armies and Leading Kids," and Popoff, of Dow Chemical, was to give a speech called "Environmental Journey."

"These are often public policy speeches," said Mary Moore, with Bohemian Grove Action Network, a protest group. "And the American public is not privy to it."

No one from the club returned several calls from The Bee.

Bohemian Grove Action Network has periodically held demonstrations at the grove, although none were held this year.

The point of the protests, Moore said, has been "to let the American public know that what they've learned in civics isn't the full story on how decision-making . . . is made in this country." The Bohemian Club, she said, "is one of the most elite organizations on the planet."

When the group sponsors public policy talks that are held without public scrutiny, "the average American feels left out of the process," she said.

Phillips echoes Moore's objections to the off-the-record nature of the Lakeside Talks.

"These are extremely powerful people and private discussions on policy issues that affect us certainly go against democratic principles," he said. "There's no reason that those speeches they're giving couldn't be transcribed and made public. They have a responsibility to be open about it."

from http://www.fair.org/extra/best-of-extra/bohemian-grove.html:

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 01:53 PM
so che was a Muslim?

12-24-2008, 01:54 PM
Great work food for thought!

Your copy-and-pasted internet article proves beyond the shadow of doubt that Jay-Z is at least 1/4 reptilian.

You're a regular Encyclopedia Brown.

Prince Rai
12-24-2008, 01:54 PM
also prince rai are you indian? i asked you a question about india thinking your indian a while ago, are you egyptian?

you seem constantly confused and irritated.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 01:56 PM
lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 01:56 PM
J Hove. Jehovah. Joehovah. Joe. Joe Camel.

http://www.manalais.com.br/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/joe_camel.jpg

TSA
12-24-2008, 02:22 PM
i asked this guy about indian, strongly implying that i thought he was indian, and instead of saying 'im not indian' he just answered.

ppl that do this 'illuminati poppa wu' shit have an inablity to say 'i dont know' they just keep going, and for this reason they haven't learned anything tangible in ages.

LMAO at copy and pasting an article

what? you dont believe it? are you serious? nigga i got ARTICLES

Jay-Z

JAY-Z

JAY

A

A is shaped like a pyramid

pyramid?

PYRAMID

PYRAMID

http://www.kongshoej.dk/fun/Asshole%20art.jpg

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:26 PM
so che was a Muslim?

nobody cares

Great work food for thought!

Your copy-and-pasted internet article proves beyond the shadow of doubt that Jay-Z is at least 1/4 reptilian.

You're a regular Encyclopedia Brown.

no problem faggot

and i was sowing that danny glover was down with bohemian grove with that article. nothing about jay z. nothing at all.

get your comprehension skills up. your lack of understanding at your old age is appalling

lol

nobody cares

Prince Rai
12-24-2008, 02:28 PM
lol,

so because you have a white man in your sig and a slug in your avatar, are you half slug half white man? you are ignorant and 80% of your posts prove it.

all you do is find homo pics online and put them on here. i mean how the fuck did you manage to find those anus pics ^, you had to literally search for them.

this is "know-the-ledge" nigga, get the fuck out of here.

12-24-2008, 02:32 PM
no problem faggot

and i was sowing that danny glover was down with bohemian grove with that article. nothing about jay z. nothing at all.

get your comprehension skills up. your lack of understanding at your old age is appalling

I like it when you get mad. It's cute. Are things going rough for you at community college?

This thread is about Jay-Z. Post your copy and pasted articles in the Leathal Weapon thread if you want to get your Danny Glover on, pussy.

What is the root of your anger and paranoia?

Abandonment? Abuse?

I'm going to sponsor you in the Big Brothers program to help you get the chip off your shoulder and your head out of your ass.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:35 PM
lol at this faggot.

he cant beleive Danny Glover was at those meetings and then when i show him an article from a .org site ( if you were educated you would know a .org is a credible site to get info from) and i knew these faggots were gona be like thats an internet article so i put the source on there and still these illeterate idiots did that shit LOL

you are a bunch of faggots that dismiss anything ppl show you cause you dont wanna let go of your ignorant governemnt fed mentality

go back to general chat. your not needed here

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:38 PM
I like it when you get mad. It's cute. Are things going rough for you at community college?

This thread is about Jay-Z. Post your copy and pasted articles in the Leathal Weapon thread if you want to get your Danny Glover on, pussy.

What is the root of your anger and paranoia?

Abandonment? Abuse?

I'm going to sponsor you in the Big Brothers program to help you get the chip off your shoulder and your head out of your ass.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hey,

faggot,

i go to a University. good try. get your old ass off the forum

aint nobody angry. i chuckle at your ignorance

go back to general chat. ure not needed here

12-24-2008, 02:40 PM
lol at this faggot.

he cant beleive Danny Glover was at those meetings and then when i show him an article from a .org site ( if you were educated you would know a .org is a credible site to get info from) and i knew these faggots were gona be like thats an internet article so i put the source on there and still these illeterate idiots did that shit LOL

you are a bunch of faggots that dismiss anything ppl show you cause you dont wanna let go of your ignorant governemnt fed mentality

I don't give a fuck what Danny Glover does in his spare time. It has no influence over the workings of the world or government.

Just because something says .org after it doesn't mean it is true, retard.

If you are going to imply that people are stupid, you shouldn't misspell "illiterate"

You are a freshman in community college; I graduated from real college.

There is nothing wrong with going to community college, but I'm just implying that you are not in a position to call me uneducated.

You're not as bad as you used to be, but when you get mad, it is a sad display of ignorance and caring too much.

Once we Get KTL Jr. up and running, you will have a place to discuss conspiracy theories and talk about your love of communism and hatred of success.

12-24-2008, 02:44 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahhaha

hey,

faggot,

i go to a University. good try. get your old ass off the forum

aint nobody angry. i chuckle at your ignorance

go back to general chat. ure not needed here

Also, I would argue that you should get your young ass off of this forum.

When I was your age, I drank, went to college(real college), blazed, did stupid shit with my friends, and had unprotected sex with many a random skank.

I wouldn't spend time arguing with old people on internet forums.

Now, I have graduated college, experienced life, landed a well-paying job, and am in a healthy monogamous relationship with a lovely young woman.

I have lived my life, experienced many things, and become a well-rounded person with a basis for developing informed opinions.

What have you done?

I try to help you, but you respond with furious anger...I just want to give you an e-hug, but you keep pushing me away...

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:47 PM
im a senior at a University.

i wouldnt lie to you in your beloved forum

LOL at pointing out a typo

food for thought
12-24-2008, 02:51 PM
When I was your age, I drank, went to college(real college), blazed, did stupid shit with my friends, and had unprotected sex with many a random skank.

lol i been doing that shit years before i went to college

lol at you showing that you were a faggot in high shcool

lol

that shit is noting. thats baby shit lol

with your old ass

12-24-2008, 02:52 PM
im a senior at a University.

i wouldnt lie to you in your beloved forum

LOL at pointing out a typo

Obviously, I am needed. I am one of the few voices of reason. This forum is about healthy debate. If it wasn't for me, it would just be a bunch of conspiracy theorists agreeing with each other's stupid ideas.

There would be no debate or discussion.

It's just like how without you guys I wouldn't have any retards to whom to offer my divine wisdom.

12-24-2008, 02:55 PM
lol i been doing that shit years before i went to college

lol at you showing that you were a faggot in high shcool

lol

that shit is noting. thats baby shit lol

with your old ass

hahahaha at the ridiculous argument you are trying to provoke.

You know damn well that I was cooler than you were in high school.

Perhaps your deep inner rage comes from not being accepted by your peers?

Accept my guidance and Popa Wu as your god, and maybe it isn't too late for you to be saved.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Wow alot of people nominating themselves to be moderators of KTLjr in this topic.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 03:07 PM
ahahahahahah

nah, cause you said "oh i used to smok and drink, and have sex in college"

everybody does that shit. ppl do that shit in high school. even in middle school

you were obviously not "cooler" than me in high school because, according to your own words, you wrerent having sex, you werent smoking weed or drinking in high school. that means you were a faggot ass lame. but niggas know this already cause your posts n shit, u feel me

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:14 PM
LOL@ arguing over who was 'cooler' in high school

anyway has food for thought posted his IQ yet?

food for thought
12-24-2008, 03:16 PM
^ LOL first of all nobody cares

second of all, an internet IQ tesdt means nothing unles we all do the same one. we prolly still cant be certain that shit is going to be accurate.

third of all, nobody cares

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:21 PM
LOL @ saying nobody cares

responding to me seriously

and than saying nobody cares again.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 03:23 PM
^ lol i was actually just thinking bout that LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:27 PM
because you care

12-24-2008, 03:31 PM
food for thought has a lot of emotional problems that manifest themselves in anger and paranoia.

Yet, I will NOT push him away. I will continue to the thankless journey of trying to help him develop into a functional adult. I will not give up on him

food for thought
12-24-2008, 03:32 PM
EDIT: @ dickydoouche

watever man, your lame as hell

im done with this thread.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 03:36 PM
food for thought has a lot of emotional problems that manifest themselves in anger and paranoia.

Yet, I will NOT push him away. I will continue to the thankless journey of trying to help him develop into a functional adult. I will not give up on him

your just mad cause i called out how you said u were a square in high school amd how you were a virgin till u got to college

12-24-2008, 03:41 PM
your just mad cause i called out how you said u were a square in high school amd how you were a virgin till u got to college

I think you're projecting your own troubles on to me.

I didn't say that I didn't get pussy in high school.

I am saying that YOU didn't get pusy in college and are likely still a version.

I didn't get pussy in middle school though. I will admit that.

I first had sex the summer after sophomore year in high school. That isn't impressive, but it is average, and while it is nothing to brag about, it is nothing to be ashamed of.

You on the other hand, should be ashamed of being a virgin at 22.

So, I understand why you are upset. And yet, I will not give up on you.

I am still trying to help.

The more you push me away, the more I will guide your wayward soul.

12-24-2008, 03:44 PM
I will give you credit for drawing me into the stupidest argument I've ever been in, though.

But I'll be goddamned if i'll let a bunch of people I've never met before and will never meet in real life think I wasn't cool in high school!

Olive Oil Goombah
12-24-2008, 03:47 PM

you lied

Prince Rai
12-24-2008, 04:06 PM
lol

diggy
12-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Diggy do you really believe this guy or you just sharing the videos?

I believe and share.

:cheerlie:

food for thought
12-24-2008, 08:30 PM
imao this thread got out of hand

and lol at that square ass nigga admitting he first smoked, drank, and fucked in college.

DRUNKENDRAGON
12-24-2008, 09:11 PM
How the fuck do threads like this not get deleted? Bunch of moronic shit in a place called know the ledge. Go figure.

12-24-2008, 09:58 PM
imao this thread got out of hand

and lol at that square ass nigga admitting he first smoked, drank, and fucked in college.

Are just making up random shit now?

I am so godly that you're grasping at straws to try and diss me?

All because I don't believe Danny Glover is a lizard-man?

food for thought, you are a sad, sad guy. I try to help you, and all you do is get more and more upset.

Because I don't think that JFK's limo driver killed him?

Did I hurt your feelings?

I'm sorry.

Wipe those tears away, little guy.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/crying-baby.jpg

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:08 PM
lmao at this nigga cathing feelings

you getting madd? u madd? why u so mad? youre to one who exposed yourself to being a faggot ass lame in high school.

this all started cause you poked your old ass nose in real niggas business. i wasnt even talkin to your old ass. your dumd as fuck. your opinion id void son. sit your ass down when real niggas is talking

im telling you im done once again, so shut up and get a life.

take your old ass to general chat. you are not needed here.

12-24-2008, 10:16 PM
lmao at this nigga cathing feelings

you getting madd? u madd? why u so mad? youre to one who exposed yourself to being a faggot ass lame in high school.

this all started cause you poked your old ass nose in real niggas business. i wasnt even talkin to your old ass. your dumd as fuck. your opinion id void son. sit your ass down when real niggas is talking

im telling you im done once again, so shut up and get a life.

take your old ass to general chat. you are not needed here.

I can see the tears running down your face as you type.

A faggot ass lame? Is that what the cool kids say?

ahahahaha "real nigga's business"

Real niggaz copy and paste articles, on internet forums, dog.

You're not even black. You pretend to be black to gain credibility on a wu-tang forum. And it isn't workiing

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/blackface_nocapjpg.png

Why do you keep telling me you're done, and then you keep coming back?

I can't stay away because I am captivated by your furious anger.

You and Ironman are the 2 angriest people on this website.

Once KTL Jr. is up and running, you will have a free forum to talk about lizard-men and conspiracies.

Until then, you will have to cower before my godly knowledge.

If you stop getting so emotional, you will learn something. I promise.

12-24-2008, 10:28 PM
OK, I'm done for now. food for thought, this is getting ridiculous.

This back-and-forth is no longer entertaining for me, and I'm sure it is annoying everybody else, and I would imagine it isn't very entertaining for you either.

Feel free to get the last word in, but I am squashing this until the next time we disagree about masons, lizards, or Lethal Weapon.

Peace.

ARRCIMEDES
12-24-2008, 10:30 PM
I don't like the way we all get mad about things that we are reading and seeing pictures of on here. I have to agree that I don't see how JFK's limo driver could have been the one who killed him thats bollocks if you ask my opinion. But if you want to know who shot malcolm X that dude is still working for the American government. In fact I reckon that its all this speaking out against stuff like Vietnam that probably resulted in him being assasinated. The dude who shot him probably never even been in the military let alone been to Nam. Hes probably just siome rich preppy dumbfuck who works at the pentagon and writes shit like the American poop movie. He probably of German origin -No offence to ze Germans- and he probably publicly fucked women on the boat to America which yall were on when you left England. He probably has a porn movie out with himself having sex with stunt doubles of the Olsen twins. Thats more the point that were getting at. He probably was in Germany aroung Christams time last year. I think Its quite easy to deduce the type of person who are responsible for commiting these hanus hate crimes.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:38 PM
lol. i dont care if u believe im black or not.

i told u im black, i know u would lie about some shit like that. but we already established that your a faggot so this is repetitive.

ure over here with secondarys n shit and on top of that your old as fuck on an internet forum with teenagers talking bout you never got pussy, drank, or smoked in high school.
ure life is a total failure.

u know im black cause u wouldnt be postin a pic of sambo. lol u trying to hurt my feelings or wat? it aint workin.

http://www.jtf.org/america/zzz.israel.plo.yasser.arafat.jesse.jackson.beirut. lebanon.1979.small.jpg

lol

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:39 PM
aight i posted my last post b4 i saw your white flag waving

im done lol

peace son

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:42 PM
I don't like the way we all get mad about things that we are reading and seeing pictures of on here. I have to agree that I don't see how JFK's limo driver could have been the one who killed him thats bollocks if you ask my opinion. But if you want to know who shot malcolm X that dude is still working for the American government. In fact I reckon that its all this speaking out against stuff like Vietnam that probably resulted in him being assasinated. The dude who shot him probably never even been in the military let alone been to Nam. Hes probably just siome rich preppy dumbfuck who works at the pentagon and writes shit like the American poop movie. He probably of German origin -No offence to ze Germans- and he probably publicly fucked women on the boat to America which yall were on when you left England. He probably has a porn movie out with himself having sex with stunt doubles of the Olsen twins. Thats more the point that were getting at. He probably was in Germany aroung Christams time last year. I think Its quite easy to deduce the type of person who are responsible for commiting these hanus hate crimes.

what? who the fuck are you?

wrong thread

ARRCIMEDES
12-24-2008, 11:00 PM
what? who the fuck are you?
Buck rojonny- I'm coming in the house under false pretences. Its not as though people will listen to what I have to say on any other forum, thread, or post. Not that I think that it matters unless you are just looking to be an annalittical asshoe. I dont think that Jay -Z has any rap skills when it comes to coming up with clever, humourous, or debateable lyrics about any given subject. I don't even think he raps, most of the time he just sounds like hes talking over a beat. I don't have any prejudices against him if he wants to make r'n'b then thats all good, but I just don't pretend that I think there's any message in his lyrics apart from gimme that money. I didnt even know that they had Freemasons in the U.S. I thought all secret organisations in the U.S. were about palygamy. If you want to be the chief horn blower then if youre so good a it do it to someone else not me. Do it to yourself I dont care what you think of my doctrines. I compete on a personal level of self renewal and improvement of circumstantial things I hate and therefore fight against. ii love it though!!!

food for thought
12-24-2008, 11:07 PM
well shit,

welcome

ARRCIMEDES
12-24-2008, 11:11 PM
Thnkyou tis the season to be serving, gotta give the suckaz just a piece of my mind!

drippie k
12-24-2008, 11:44 PM
merry christmas everybody!
http://images.play.com/covers/1111734m.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2008, 12:20 AM

aight i posted my last post b4 i saw your white flag waving

im done lol

peace son

Pathological liar

food for thought
12-25-2008, 12:25 AM
i wasnt lying bitch... your the lamest poster on this forum. get a life with your old ass

Olive Oil Goombah
12-25-2008, 12:45 AM
^cares

Kong
12-25-2008, 11:49 AM
the devil is just a toy.