PDA

View Full Version : man is god

PALEFORCE
12-23-2008, 05:43 PM
what is a god? a god creates. whether you realize it or not you create and create your world every nanosecond through your thoughts and actions. you are a god. a creator. why if we are gods is the world so devilish and wicked? because what we have created is by neglect and default.

get your grind on

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Really, if you think about it, the NWO is God.

THe NWO manipulates and controls this ignorant masses, and there is nothing you can do about it.

You must worship the NWO and trust that it will lead you in the right direction.

Have faith and be happy.

OR, if your life sucks and you are unhappy with your situation, you can blame the NWO, and suddenly it is not your fault.

Worship the NWO.

Also, Popa Wu.

You Derelict Devils.

It is the only path to salvation.

PALEFORCE
12-23-2008, 05:59 PM
yea they control things
but we have the power

try to stay on topic llcooldan

12-23-2008, 06:01 PM
In all seriousness, I agree that people have the power to control their own "universe". You create your own life, and the world is nothing but what you make it, both in the mental and physical.

Man is God in the sense that he is in charge of his own reality.

V4D3R
12-23-2008, 10:33 PM
You worship yourself, your universe, your creations.

Big step Palehorse.

LORD NOSE
12-24-2008, 04:05 PM
what is a god? a god creates. whether you realize it or not you create and create your world every nanosecond through your thoughts and actions. you are a god. a creator. why if we are gods is the world so devilish and wicked? because what we have created is by neglect and default.

get your grind on

so there is no unseen ghost being from a far away planet that controls our every move ?

Angels/messengers are controled by the supreme being - regular men have not choosen for themselves who and what they want to be - they are stuck in the middle - angels and messengers are men who tapped into the mind of the Supreme Allah and are connected and missioned to carry out duties in order to maintain and strengthen that bond

Civilison
12-25-2008, 09:47 PM
word up. man is supreme

TSA
12-25-2008, 10:40 PM
ppl that post on here a deeply religious. They profess that they're not but they are, the really want something to believe in and its hard to live in a world where they don't think about religion.

when they're about to die they will turn christian. watch.

I dont believe man is god, i believe man is man. We don't create anything, we rearrange already existing things to make new uses of them but we cannot create from nothing. also man doesn't control his universe it just happens around him and he give himself the dillusion that he controls it to feel safe and powerful. You control little insignificant things like "should i go to college" "is this poppa wu guy the light" "how will i compensate for not going to college online" but have no control over real shit "will i have a dick or pussy" "will i live or die"
id say the only real things ppl have control over is procreation, everything else is superfiscial.

also, those that made the concept of god, the same concept your suscribe to whether you know or like it did not intend for god to be a person, it is all that is and all that is beyond and once man humbles himself in the reality that submission to the genius of nature and beauty of life will surpass the submission and worship of self that has been the sole killer of himself and his brethren from day one is when you will realize that it's impossible to say that human beings are gods or the controllers and creators of anything.

wynYMJwEPH

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-26-2008, 02:10 AM
^
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings TSA...

...the true understanding of man as God is one that realizes that man is the vehicle for the divine consciousness (GOD) to come into the world and know it Self as its Self. This divine consciousness is the same consciousness that is within (for lack of a better word) each and everyone (and everything). It is "the observer", that which experiences. That we are this divine consciousness and not our physical, mental or emotional manifestations is easily seen.

This understanding eliminates the "killing of self and brethren" because in being against your brethren you are against your Self (GOD).

You said that we need to realize that we are not the controllers of anything, yet you gave examples of some things we are in control of. How ever small or insignificant you think those things are, they are still our responsibility and there is no such thing as an insignificant responsibility in the genius of nature and beauty of life

Not to mention we are in control of a lot more than you obviously realize.

SHEM HETEP

diggy
12-26-2008, 03:04 AM
I don't see how man could be God when our powers were given to us by God.

How Godly are one's powers if one is born with no ability to move the limbs, speak, hear, and see?

Prince Rai
12-26-2008, 09:07 AM
I dont believe man is god, i believe man is man. We don't create anything, we rearrange already existing things to make new uses of them but we cannot create from nothing.

I actually agree with this here despite having mostly disagreements with you, but what you say has a lot of value.

We underestimate as well as overestimate "GOD" and what that "word" means.

TSA's answer is correct when put next to the notion that God only creates.

Our understanding of what God is, is heavily diverse and complex. We often recognise God as described in Biblical/Quranic etc contexts. This in turn limits our understanding of how we can view God in an accessible way.

On one hand we are taught that God is the most superior, but then are told we are made in his image.

WHAT?

See,

God is not merely confined to being a creator, he is also a lot of other things. He is richer in ways of righteousness, goodness, ethics, morality, love, compassion etc etc but he can also balance how to be angry and exert punishment.

In an Islamic context, it is taught that we should "ACT" Godly. That is to adopt the stance of trying to, as much as possible, to be righteous and all the other attributes that God has when living and breathing on this planet with all the other things on this planet.

Our strive to "act" Godly slightly deviates from the striving of "being" God.
The benchmark of God has no limitations, but as a human we do possess vast limitations i.e. physical constraints and limitations as to having knowledge on matters that stretch beyond our time and space.

Prince Rai
12-26-2008, 09:12 AM
the extent to which we "are" God is based on how we view God and how we were taught what God is. Understanding the true nature of God allows us to understand why he made us in "HIS" image and why we should strive to be like him.

TSA
12-26-2008, 11:50 AM
^

...the true understanding of man as God is one that realizes that man is the vehicle for the divine consciousness (GOD) to come into the world and know it Self as its Self. This divine consciousness is the same consciousness that is within (for lack of a better word) each and everyone (and everything). It is "the observer", that which experiences. That we are this divine consciousness and not our physical, mental or emotional manifestations is easily seen.

This understanding eliminates the "killing of self and brethren" because in being against your brethren you are against your Self (GOD).

You said that we need to realize that we are not the controllers of anything, yet you gave examples of some things we are in control of. How ever small or insignificant you think those things are, they are still our responsibility and there is no such thing as an insignificant responsibility in the

Not to mention we are in control of a lot more than you obviously realize.

SHEM HETEP
the things that we 'control' aren't really existant, just things that are superficially made up by us to begin with.

it's like a kid making up and imaginary friend and then chopping the imaginary friends arms off, so?

everything we really have control of, real tangible destruction and creation, animals have as well which is to give life and to destory it.

if we destroy matter is still exists just in a different shape or in smaller particals, if we 'build' something we're just putting already existant stuff together and in the scheme of a seemingly endless universe all that stuff is so insignificant and that it makes you wonder why we do it.

also, man already thinks he's god because of his false sense in the ability to create, deep in ppls mind they believe they're 'more god' then anything else in the universe, and therefore worship themselves. Alot of the stuff ppl do is based on obsession with self.

to the point that we don't really have sympathy for the dead, we have sympathy for the dead because it effects us. if i told you a kid in bangledash died you wouldn't care, if i said that your cousin died it would matter more cause that cousin is closer to you then the bangledashi kid and therefore more important.

it's a weird concept to understand but you have to look at it with an open mind. You even hear ppl say when other ppl die "how am i going to do on with out you" "I'm depressed" and a bunch of other I statements cause it's all about self. all the time. self. a worship of self. this is what alot of religions tried to weed out.

i don't believe in the mumbo jumbo in religions cause its not true, but consistantly you realize that every religion was started by a guy that noticed the REAL problem with people and the society around them and tried to make it better by helping ppl become better people. Religions like Islam preach against the worship of self and say you should revert this selfish infatuation into a love for god and all that is good.
behind the technicalities of islam, this is still a very real and very tangible lesson which is why i can't say any religion is bullshit. except devil worship.

Z3OXDwmlEZE

Koolish
12-26-2008, 02:56 PM

get your grind on
This is the reason i always though that "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" made so much sense.

God is THE creator, and man does nothing but create, imagination seems to be the biggest representation of creative power. look at art, architecture, technology, all creations.

its what truly places us on a higher pinnacle above the animals.

hectis
12-26-2008, 04:53 PM
YAHWEH is the holy of holies

12-26-2008, 04:58 PM
The Jewish Man from Connecticut is god.

Do the knowledge.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Skampoe is God?

12-26-2008, 05:09 PM
Skampoe isn't Jewish. He's Muslim-rican

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 05:13 PM
shiiit..that muther fucka is still catholic...i dont buy that muslim bullshit for a minute.

12-26-2008, 05:15 PM
I also don't believe that his first name is Mohammad, if he says he's Muslim, whatever.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 05:23 PM
His first name is Herbert

TSA
12-26-2008, 06:14 PM
This is the reason i always though that "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness" made so much sense.

God is THE creator, and man does nothing but create, imagination seems to be the biggest representation of creative power. look at art, architecture, technology, all creations.

its what truly places us on a higher pinnacle above the animals.
see what im talking about with humans?

birds make nests, beavers make dams, and dogs dig holes and bury shit

the average human creates less then the average termite if creation is defined in the way your defining it.

nothing is created when you put rocks and sticks together and call it a house.

12-26-2008, 06:27 PM
nothing is created when you put rocks and sticks together and call it a house.

I don't understand. Isn't a house created?

Or if you work hard and make money and buy a house, in a sense, you have created a house for yourself.

If you believe it is nothing, then it IS nothing.

However, if you believe it is a major accomplishment, then it IS.

Perhaps in the grand scheme of the universe, every human life is insignificant.

But all a man has in this world is his life, and what he makes of it is entirely in his hands/mind.

You don't create the universe, you are trapped in it.

But you do create your own destiny/path. If you don't think that matters, then it doesn't. If it is the most important thing in the world to you, then you are right.

12-26-2008, 07:14 PM
YAHWEH is the holy of holies

:?

The holy of holies was the most holy place within the tabernacle, a dwelling place for YAHWEH so he could be amongst his people.

TSA
12-26-2008, 07:18 PM
I don't understand. Isn't a house created?

Or if you work hard and make money and buy a house, in a sense, you have created a house for yourself.

If you believe it is nothing, then it IS nothing.

However, if you believe it is a major accomplishment, then it IS.

Perhaps in the grand scheme of the universe, every human life is insignificant.

But all a man has in this world is his life, and what he makes of it is entirely in his hands/mind.

You don't create the universe, you are trapped in it.

But you do create your own destiny/path. If you don't think that matters, then it doesn't. If it is the most important thing in the world to you, then you are right.
that's why man isn't god. im talking about creation in the real sense of making something from nothing
everything we've 'created' we've just pasted together shit that already exists and that we can't make like rocks sand and wood and shit

that's why man isn't 'god', animals do the same thing we call creation only they don't do it like us or to our extent cause they don't need to and we do.

personal accomplishments are real but it's not really what im talking about.

12-26-2008, 10:58 PM
No thing was or ever is created from nothing. GOD fashioned the universe out of itself.

SHEM HETEP

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 11:09 PM
Gooooood is soooo gooooooooood
gooooood is sooo goooood
gooooooood is sooooo gooooooood
oh so goooood toooo uuuuuuuuus

12-27-2008, 07:22 PM

the things that we 'control' aren't really existant, just things that are superficially made up by us to begin with.

it's like a kid making up and imaginary friend and then chopping the imaginary friends arms off, so?

everything we really have control of, real tangible destruction and creation, animals have as well which is to give life and to destory it.

if we destroy matter is still exists just in a different shape or in smaller particals, if we 'build' something we're just putting already existant stuff together and in the scheme of a seemingly endless universe all that stuff is so insignificant and that it makes you wonder why we do it.

...as I said in an above post, no thing was or ever is created from nothing (or more properly nothingness (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/nothingness)). All that is, always was, just in different shapes and forms. It is fashioned as such by the Divine Consciousness out of itself. We also have the ability as well as animals (like you said previously) to fashion "things" out of energy/matter. The ability to create has nothing to do with being God (once again as you have stated), free will is what gives away our Divine Status. Only God can have free will. If there was something or someone other than God that had free will, it would mean God would not be in control of something, hence not omnipotent.

...also, once again, you state that our actions, in particular building, are pretty much insignificant "in the scheme of a seemingly endless universe". Why? Is it simply because they seem small in comparison to a large universe? Because this is a pretty poor reason. If not, what makes them so insignificant?

also, man already thinks he's god because of his false sense in the ability to create, deep in ppls mind they believe they're 'more god' then anything else in the universe, and therefore worship themselves. Alot of the stuff ppl do is based on obsession with self.Agreed. In some cases. This wasn't what I was talking about though. I presented an understanding of the "Man is God" concept that has nothing to do with what you have said above. Nothing to do with self (ego) worship or obsession with self (ego).

to the point that we don't really have sympathy for the dead, we have sympathy for the dead because it effects us. if i told you a kid in bangledash died you wouldn't care, if i said that your cousin died it would matter more cause that cousin is closer to you then the bangledashi kid and therefore more important.

it's a weird concept to understand but you have to look at it with an open mind. You even hear ppl say when other ppl die "how am i going to do on with out you" "I'm depressed" and a bunch of other I statements cause it's all about self. all the time. self. a worship of self. this is what alot of religions tried to weed out.Once again I agree. If people were really selfless and believed in heaven then they would not get upset when loved ones died. That they do has only has to do with how the event effects them. But this is ego worship and once again has nothing to do with the "Man is God" concept that I presented.

i don't believe in the mumbo jumbo in religions cause its not true,What mumbo jumbo in particular?

but consistantly you realize that every religion was started by a guy that noticed the REAL problem with people and the society around them and tried to make it better by helping ppl become better people. Religions like Islam preach against the worship of self and say you should revert this selfish infatuation into a love for god and all that is good.
behind the technicalities of islam, this is still a very real and very tangible lesson which is why i can't say any religion is bullshit. except devil worship.Religion (etymologically to bind fast) was started to connect people back with their original self that is God. If our definitions of God, or words we use to describe God include selfless, loving, righteous, forgiving, merciful, compassionate etc. then wouldn't the best way to help people become better people be to help them achieve a true understanding of themselves as God?

SHEM HETEP

TSA
12-27-2008, 10:00 PM
damn...couldn't you give all those questions is small bitsized tablets

mumbo jumbo- niggas turning into salt.

im not saying it's insignificant in the scheme of the universe for size alone, but that fact that our creations, except live, are materializations of our own imaginations and like the thought they rode in on they always become a memory.

meaning you can't think that the ability to create something like a bed is a godly power.

i like this falcon guy tho

Robert
12-28-2008, 01:44 AM
I don't understand how a lot of you guys who question all aspects of government and society can follow a religion and have faith in god without a shred of evidence.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 01:55 AM
hahahah.....mutha fuckin Roberto Sanzogni speaking in truth

diggy
12-28-2008, 04:05 AM
To each his own.

YungSunny
12-28-2008, 05:28 AM

get your grind on

Correction: The black man is god

12-28-2008, 06:41 AM
I don't understand how a lot of you guys who question all aspects of government and society can follow a religion and have faith in god without a shred of evidence.

???

...the title of the thread is "man is god".

Is there evidence that man exists?

...there's your evidence for god. :thumbup:

SHEM HETEP

Robert
12-28-2008, 10:05 AM
???

...the title of the thread is "man is god".

Is there evidence that man exists?

...there's your evidence for god. :thumbup:

SHEM HETEP

Where's the evidence to suggest man is god?

SHEM HETEP.

Robert
12-28-2008, 10:06 AM
hahahah.....mutha fuckin Roberto Sanzogni speaking in truth

Correct spelling and everything. I am suitably impressed.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 10:53 AM
shit i aced every spelling test from 1st to 8th grade.

But now i agree with Face of the Golden Falcon cuz SHEM HETEP is obvious proof of the existence of said god.

TSA
12-28-2008, 03:42 PM
It's the same mentality. just wanting something to believe in. Conspiracy theorists are almost always deeply religious people but this is conflicted by a wierd sense to 'go against the grain' or an admiration of doing so, therefore they remain deeply religious but channel it blindly into anything unconventional such as Poppa Wu.

12-29-2008, 04:13 AM
@TSA

mumbo jumbo- niggas turning into salt.

Whats your take on the claims about Jesus?

Walking on water, water into wine etc.

But now i agree with Face of the Golden Falcon cuz SHEM HETEP is obvious proof of the existence of said god.

SHEM HETEP means "I go in Peace". Funny though...:{

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Robert...

Where's the evidence to suggest man is god?

SHEM HETEP.

...the evidence is in our free will. I posted this earlier.

...free will is what gives away our Divine Status. Only God can have free will. If there was something or someone other than God that had free will, it would mean God would not be in control of something, hence not omnipotent.

...understand that I am not saying that men are gods. I am saying Man (plural) is God. Collectively, as Man, we are God. The consciousness that experiences the world through your Spirit is the same consciousness that experiences the world through my Spirit. In fact the Divine Consciousness resides within (? lack of a better word) everything on different levels. It's just that Man (and quite probably other beings, the universe is vast) is the vehicle used by the Divine Consciousness to interact directly with the world and to experience knowledge of Self. And because it is easily proven that we are not, essentially, our physical bodies (both subtle and dense), our emotions, our thoughts, our possessions or the many labels we give ourselves (including "God" :) , because even that is just a word and can never contain the full reality of who and what we actually are. Knowledge of Self can only ever be experienced, not read about), we are in fact consciousness, and given that there is only one consciousness, we must conclude that we are *God.
*for lack of any other way of communicating it.

...whether or not we actually have "free will" is something that has been debated also, but as yet I haven't see it proven that we don't.

SHEM HETEP

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-29-2008, 04:40 AM
well tell me what God isnt.. should be more intresting.

Robert
12-29-2008, 08:50 AM
Misread the quote.

TSA
12-29-2008, 01:59 PM
insects have a freer will then humans. They can walk on and eat each other among other things.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 02:30 PM
or you could say insects are slaves to the monotony of their short unfulfilling lives, knowing only basic instincts of survival in order to make it thru a day. Creatures without free will nor thought. Devoid of life aside from the fact that are indeed alive.

TSA
12-29-2008, 03:31 PM
from your perpective and human bais, but why would an insect need a 'long' or 'fulfilling' life?

they do everything we need to do. Sleep, eat, fuck, are better designed and have proven better at survival.

on top of all this if you decide what fulfilling is, then you become unfullfilled, and it's only when you make the first seemingly good step that the latter inevitably becomes a reality. when you decided what's good, things seem bad. Since an insect has no use for such an unnessacary device in its brain you can't really say its unfulfilled cause it eats gets its nut and sleeps, everything else is only good cause humans decided it's good for reasons and situations insects are not subjected to.

this would be the same as saying humans are unfulfilled cause we don't have an exoskeleton, can't carry pollen, can't shit ropes, can't lift 10 times our wiegh, can't morph, and can't lay 1000 eggs at a time.

why the fuck would we base fulfillment on the attributes of another creature? same applies to them.

i can't really see how a human bound by society and his own internal quirks is more free then a lady bug or a catapillar.

Mumm Ra
12-29-2008, 05:31 PM
i can't really see how a human bound by society and his own internal quirks is more free then a lady bug or a catapillar.

because people have the ability to change all of the above at will. Animals don't.
Actually IMO if a person is bound by emotions like your example, then he really isn't much better off than an animal. But for those who recognize their godliness they don't have to have those boundaries.

12-29-2008, 08:46 PM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

well tell me what God isnt.. should be more intresting.

Can only answer that with what God is. God is all that exists because God exists as All.

They aren't more free, but they have the potential to be because they have free-will. An insect doesn't have free-will. They act based on desire, instinct, whatever you wanna call it. Man on the other hand has the ability to make a conscious decision outside of any basic instinct, desire, emotion, bias etc. though rarely is it put into practice, as you said for the most part we are bound by society and our own internal quirks. As a result we act, not even like animals, but devils because we don't have Universal Law limiting the destruction and mayhem we can cause. At least on a certain level. I'm pretty sure sooner or later Universal Law will put and end to our bullshit if we don't do something about it soon.

SHEM HETEP

Anubis5
12-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Personally, I do not believe I am God. If I were God I would be able to move objects through telekenesis.

I believe all time is pre-meditated solely because of the amount of deja-vu that I have daily. If this is the case it would mean that all time is pre-decided and we are all just vessels on our path to fulfill whatever duty we were placed here for.

I wouldn't start speculating on the whole religious tip though. None of us will know what is absolutely up until we die. It's either purgatory, white lights and golden gates, mountains of fire and heavy metal or nothing at all. You're shut off like a machine.

LORD NOSE
12-31-2008, 03:56 PM
I don't see how man could be God when our powers were given to us by God.

How Godly are one's powers if one is born with no ability to move the limbs, speak, hear, and see?

what powers were we given by God ?

Powers ?

in looking for powers we miss out

LORD NOSE
12-31-2008, 04:02 PM
No thing was or ever is created from nothing. GOD fashioned the universe out of itself.

SHEM HETEP

agreed

also the scriptures tell what man is "MADE" of
__________________________________________________ __________

who says and where does it say in any scripture that God created anything out of nothing ?

They aren't more free, but they have the potential to be because they have free-will. An insect doesn't have free-will. They act based on desire, instinct, whatever you wanna call it. Man on the other hand has the ability to make a conscious decision outside of any basic instinct, desire, emotion, bias etc. though rarely is it put into practice, as you said for the most part we are bound by society and our own internal quirks. As a result we act, not even like animals, but devils because we don't have Universal Law limiting the destruction and mayhem we can cause. At least on a certain level. I'm pretty sure sooner or later Universal Law will put and end to our bullshit if we don't do something about it soon.

SHEM HETEP

Once we know the God and the devils true identity, we can get back to a natural balanced life

LORD NOSE
12-31-2008, 04:07 PM
Personally, I do not believe I am God. If I were God I would be able to move objects through telekenesis.

why do you believe that god has super powers ?

diggy
12-31-2008, 09:26 PM
what powers were we given by God ?

Powers ?

in looking for powers we miss out

Ya, the ability to see, hear, feel, think, move the limbs and other parts of the body.

Anubis5
12-31-2008, 09:29 PM
why do you believe that god has super powers ?

Yeah, like Green Lantern.

01-01-2009, 12:54 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Anubis5...

Maybe you can. If you don't know your self as God then you will always be bound by any limitations you set for your self.

I believe all time is pre-meditated solely because of the amount of deja-vu that I have daily. If this is the case it would mean that all time is pre-decided and we are all just vessels on our path to fulfill whatever duty we were placed here for. That's some thorough research you've done there... :learning:

I wouldn't start speculating on the whole religious tip though. None of us will know what is absolutely up until we die. It's either purgatory, white lights and golden gates, mountains of fire and heavy metal or nothing at all. You're shut off like a machine.What's it got to do with dieing?

And why is it that it's either something out of Christian tradition or nothing at all?

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Sunny...

agreed

also the scriptures tell what man is "MADE" of
__________________________________________________ __________

who says and where does it say in any scripture that God created anything out of nothing ?

..My statement was a response to TSA who implied that nothing we as Man create is really "creation" because it is not created from nothing which is real creation...

that's why man isn't god. im talking about creation in the real sense of making something from nothing

SHEM HETEP

LORD NOSE
01-03-2009, 03:46 PM
From the 7th Angel

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL...

According to various dictionaries, the Etymology of the word "exist" is as follows...

exist (ex-sist) => L., existere or exsistere - to step out, or step forth; to emerge or appear;
ex(out) + sistere(to cause to stand, to set, put, place...)

If God "exists", as we believe and know He does, then where did He step out, step forth, emerge or appearfrom? What did the Originator, in the Beginning (http://groups.msn.com/TheKnowledgeofGodandTheKnowledgeofSelf/wheredidgodcomefrom.msnw), stand out from so that He could be said to "exist"?

Can anything "exist" without having some Form, by which its EXIST-ence can be demonstrated or proven?

In order for ANYTHING to "ex-ist", it must necessarily, by definition, be observably distinct from "non-existence". To "step out", or "step forth", or to "emerge or appear" describes activity within a 3-dimensional context. Therefore, ANYTHING that "exists" must by definition have a Form. How could some"thing" emerge from 3-dimensional space and not be 3-dimensional, itself?

If, then, God "exists", what Form does God have? What Form do Human beings respect most? Can Human beings accept that which is formless as superior to themselves?

In many of the world's great religions the Creator is referred to as "HE", yet most of the people who say they believe in God have great difficulty applying the definition of the word "HE" to God. In the Bible and in the Holy Qur'an, in particular, the Supreme Being is referred to in such terms as "he", "him", "his" and in one instance is plainly referred to as "...a man..". Jesus is referred to, in the Bible, as both the Son of God and the Son of Man.
How could both of these statements be true unless God is Man?

We all understand that Language is a mechanism which is used to convey ideas among people. When we use a particular word to describe a thing, we choose that word because it more accurately conveys the idea which we are trying to communicate, than would some other word.

When we use the word "HE" in reference to the Almighty, what IDEA are we trying to convey? If we are trying to convey an idea that is different from the meaning of the word "HE", then we should use a different word...one more descriptive of the idea we are attempting to give expression to.

If God represents HIMSELF to us as "HE", what IDEA is HE trying to get over to us? What is He telling us about Himself? And why is it apparently so difficult for us to "get it"?

If we are created by God, in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God, then God must certainly have an IMAGE...a FORM, for we simply cannot be created in the IMAGE of that which cannot be seen.

The Bible teaches us, "...My(GOD's) people are destroyed for the lack of KNOWLEDGE" but that "...in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God shall be finished."

This means that, at a certain point in Time, the people's "lack of knowledge" of God will be ended by the revealing of the REALITY of God...the KNOWLEDGE of God.

And what is the Knowledge of God? It is the same as the Knowledge of Self.

LORD NOSE
01-03-2009, 04:11 PM
a mixture of man, beast, and god