PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand it when weak ass killa beez ruin hot beats >:(

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-24-2008, 04:15 PM
All them killa bee side-projects (Sunz, Brooklyun Zu, Northstar, Killarmy, the list goes on...) they are all garbage and they ruin SIICK beats!

Two perfect examples are "Pass The Mic" and "If I Had A Gun" from the new Brooklyn Zu album.

EPIC FAIL!! :(

spiggity_ace
12-24-2008, 04:19 PM
u think sunz and killarmy are wack? you must have really high standards

MAYOR QUIMBY
12-24-2008, 04:23 PM
^I would say those are the least two of the bad Killa Beez but they are still whack.

11th Chamber
12-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Not sure how Killarmy is at all wack

portis24
12-24-2008, 04:36 PM
the only group i would consider weak on that list is killarmy and even they have some sick tracks

GZAjector
12-24-2008, 05:47 PM
like carlton fisk and streetlife on mr. sandman?

totally ruined that beat.

Dusty Bones
12-24-2008, 07:22 PM
cocaine's a hell of a drug

Gx4mpHw2gpo

Ya'll trippin.

Tracks
12-24-2008, 08:42 PM
i agree to a certain extent, i love sunz but they should have done without 60 sec, he ruins everything hes on. same goes for killarmy and islord and shogun, and i can only take so much of 9th prince. killa sin is greatness though, he should have been more than he was.

but yea there's alot of wack shit with a wu label on it.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 08:45 PM
threadstarter is trippin.

THE MASON
12-24-2008, 08:51 PM
threadstarter is trippin.

COSIGN!!!!

yall buggin man, how is Sunz of Man wack or Killarmy.

Half the time this site says Killa Beez drop more hits then the Generals, now yall hating on how they ruin beats.

Pick a side, i cant remember a beat ruined by any Killa Beez, maybe the beats wack

kwabena1041
12-24-2008, 09:25 PM
If I was in the same room as you I may slapped the shit out of you for even considering KILLARMY or SOM as being wack. This whole thread lost creditability from that alone

Tracks
12-24-2008, 10:25 PM
COSIGN!!!!

yall buggin man, how is Sunz of Man wack or Killarmy.

Half the time this site says Killa Beez drop more hits then the Generals, now yall hating on how they ruin beats.

Pick a side, i cant remember a beat ruined by any Killa Beez, maybe the beats wack

noone said they are ALL wack, but there are alot of them that are.

DJMethods
12-24-2008, 10:27 PM
Most Killa Beez are wack as fuuccccckkk, but Sunz Of Man are dope as hell. Hell Razah>>>>>50% of the clan.

BRONZBODY
12-24-2008, 10:33 PM
no just no....now if u said freemurder id agree 100%

Wu-Tang Gambino
12-24-2008, 10:35 PM
^I would say those are the least two of the bad Killa Beez but they are still whack.

You're crazy imo. How can you not like Sunz & Killarmy? I can understand Brooklyn Zu, they aren't worth much other than Buddha Monk & Northstar is alright. But don't throw Sunz & Killarmy in there cause they made classic material.

food for thought
12-24-2008, 10:37 PM
killabeez are holding it down for the fans more than the original 9 right now.

SOM and killarmy are tight as fuck.

Tracks
12-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Most Killa Beez are wack as fuuccccckkk, but Sunz Of Man are dope as hell. Hell Razah>>>>>50% of the clan.

razah isnt THAT dope, the only only i would say that for is priest. 60 sec is wack.

Shitty Brainz
12-25-2008, 08:24 AM
60 sec, he ruins everything hes on.
5crRMm4m6P8
4xymd6VkjlA

AND
Jynj3v6-mlg

DJMethods
12-25-2008, 08:44 AM
razah isnt THAT dope, the only only i would say that for is priest. 60 sec is wack.

You're not from the streets.

If you were from the streets you'd see the genius and poetry behind Hell Razah, he speaks the truth in ways people find awkward to listen to, because he doesnt sugar coat it.

Hell Razah IS the streets.

Killah Priest is a no-neck having KTL faggot who thinks knowing 3 syllable words makes him somewhat intelligent. It's simply not true.

He, for the most part, has bad beat selection, and his style has already been bettered by Immortal Technique.

To sum up.

Hell Razah;
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040727/040727_denzel_washington_vmed.widec.jpg

Killah Priest;
http://www.dyometry.net/plague/bill-cosby.jpg

Gitche Manito
12-25-2008, 09:38 AM
cocaine's a hell of a drug

Yeah man, that pedo is sure high on something.

Civilison
12-25-2008, 09:35 PM
corny ass posters man for real

killarmy and sunz of man garbage? the hell is u on? go listen to some lil wayne then...

Dusty Bones
12-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Killah Priest;

:lmao: LMAO, wow. I can agree with you about Priest as far as beats go, but lyrically I he's usually on point.

And 60 Sec, I think most people just dont know what the hell hes saying, shit, I wonder if he even knows what the hell hes saying most of the time. Beyond that I wouldnt really say he ruins beats/songs.

Tracks
12-26-2008, 12:59 AM
You're not from the streets.

If you were from the streets you'd see the genius and poetry behind Hell Razah, he speaks the truth in ways people find awkward to listen to, because he doesnt sugar coat it.

Hell Razah IS the streets.

Killah Priest is a no-neck having KTL faggot who thinks knowing 3 syllable words makes him somewhat intelligent. It's simply not true.

He, for the most part, has bad beat selection, and his style has already been bettered by Immortal Technique.

To sum up.

Hell Razah;
http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040727/040727_denzel_washington_vmed.widec.jpg

Killah Priest;

how the fuck do you know about my life? for real no need for that bullshit, take that back to elementary school and hop off some nuts.

Mel Gibstein
12-26-2008, 09:04 PM
Les,who's that young broad in your sig? I feel like a pedo for checking her out lol! Seriously though,who is she...

kwabena1041
12-26-2008, 09:10 PM
corny ass posters man for real

killarmy and sunz of man garbage? the hell is u on? go listen to some lil wayne then...

100% real talk, I agree totally

food for thought
12-26-2008, 09:12 PM
Les,who's that young broad in your sig? I feel like a pedo for checking her out lol! Seriously though,who is she...

lmao skankhoe is gona get u

11th Chamber
12-26-2008, 09:59 PM
i love sunz but they should have done without 60 sec, he ruins everything hes on. it.

I agree with this to the fullest

food for thought
12-26-2008, 10:21 PM
wow

60 sec is crucial to som

he BLESSED EVERY song he was on on The Last Shall Be First. his intros are incredible.

the only time i thought he fucked a song up was Tai-Chi on Heavy Mental.

yall need to clean your ears out

Tracks
12-26-2008, 10:47 PM
wow

60 sec is crucial to som

he BLESSED EVERY song he was on on The Last Shall Be First. his intros are incredible.

the only time i thought he fucked a song up was Tai-Chi on Heavy Mental.

yall need to clean your ears out

nah man you got it backwards, he is completely wack. your telling me his flaming swords verse that he babbles on with nonsense, is hot? never that.

food for thought
12-26-2008, 11:11 PM
that shit is scorhcin

he killet that shit

Tracks
12-27-2008, 01:00 PM
no, you can barley understand him, what you can make out is nonsense, thank god priest comes in after 60 and saves the track.

Guarded By Martyrs
12-27-2008, 01:13 PM

For work ethic yes without a doubt...

But seriously, Hell Razah has dragged the same style around for a long time in my opinion.

He dropped a serious album with Blue Sky Black Death
But the follow up was weak due to the lackluster flow
And production not being up to scratch with BSBD.

Comparing Killah Priest to Razah shouldn't even be aloud
The material and diversity of styles on "Black August" ALONE...
Is simply beyond anything Hell Razah has to offer in my opinion.

He works hard no doubt about that, I just find him boring alot of times.
Same style, voice on nearly every track, and he's no GZA to be doing that.