PDA

View Full Version : What's the lowest form of Stanhood?

TSA
12-25-2008, 10:52 PM
i think its when you make up a fictional world were you are one with wutang. Then while swimming in the sperm of a dillusion meant to give your life guidance and meaning either know about there PERSONAL personal lives or way worst.. PRETEND to know about their personal lives. I think finding self-esteem in and from wutang isn't healthy at this degree.

I gots contacts bitch, but Im not giving them up up on this bitch, otherwise these niggas all over you

I knows about Jamel. He also caught a charge in 1993 for 2nd degree robbery and copped 7 years for that. I dont think he served it all though, got full discahrge in 2000. If you type 2nd degree robbery into google you come along this http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/criminal/charges/robbery3.pdf

^^that is what he did

But then he got caught another charge while he was out in Queens and went behind the fence in 2003, only got out this year.

That was a 1st degree Sexual Abuse charge, type that into google and youll come along to this - http://www.lrc.ky.gov/KRS/510-00/110.PDF

^^that is what he did.

That is the person you are 'hanging out with'. I just thought you should know that.
what will this guy say or pass on to his kids ya know? I can't see this ending short of collecting hairs from the floor of staten island barbershops and knitting a buddah monk ass pillow from it.

do you really think women open their vaginas for somebody at this degree of stanhood?

what are some other high levels of wustanning you've seen?

i know T-gambino knows where raekwon parks his car and what kind of car it is (i think he said Jersey).

kwabena1041
12-25-2008, 11:08 PM
yikes!!! thats fucking creepy.

hectis
12-25-2008, 11:12 PM
hmm it could determined by lots of views; for example, it could be someone who would give head to a lower case wu tang affiliate ( like one who is just their to get raekwon his breakfast and is not really even down with wu tang but you got so happy that he said he gets rae donuts you just had to get some of that sticky stuff on your lips), it could be someone who when they buy an album from the generals that buy like 10 copies in case one breaks, it coiuld be what TSA said.

TAURO
12-25-2008, 11:23 PM
Insisting 8 Diagrams is a classic or worse, digi snacks.

hectis
12-25-2008, 11:30 PM

saying 8 diagrams is better than 36 chambers

Ritter
12-26-2008, 12:29 AM
Stalking Wu-Tang members while they eat.

Tracks
12-26-2008, 12:56 AM
this is what i have been saying since i came to these forums, there are some extremely strange people around here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 05:00 AM
Ah this is cute.

TSA making desperate attempts to protect the name of his fellow 1% roman baths dweller.

Are you gonna take the next step of a Gen Chatter and start ATTACKING me for being a fan of Wu Affiliates too?

3rdEyeVizion
12-26-2008, 05:05 AM
^yup, and this thread is exhibit A .. it's all good though, we're all Wu "stans" to some extend I guess lol

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 07:24 AM

I'd say complaining on your idols forum that your idols are not making the music your narrow-mind would wish they did.

Then the next step is that personal stuff bashing. That's sick.

RagnaroK
12-26-2008, 07:48 AM
i know T-gambino knows where raekwon parks his car and what kind of car it is (i think he said Jersey).

LOL! that's stalking

what are some other high levels of wustanning you've seen?

i think having over 20,000 post is as equal as the Wu-stanning you blame on Ghostlaced

To answer your ? before this was Wu-Tang Corp there was a guy on this site that each time Wu drop something no matter how bad or how ridiculously wack the track was he say it was dope and each time someone said something negative about the clan he be flaming with them seriously his Wu-stanning was of the charts

Ritter
12-26-2008, 07:50 AM
I'd say complaining on your idols forum that your idols are not making the music your narrow-mind would wish they did.

Lmao, if Tauro is narrow-minded... I don't know who's wide-minded...

What I wanted to say is that being a stan isn't necessarily a bad thing. But being a faggot (not like a sexually oriented faggot, but as a person faggot) is.
I'll say the lowest form of stanhood is lying to yourself that something is good when it actually isn't.

Suga Duga
12-26-2008, 08:03 AM

as soon as somebody mentions 8D this dude appears on the board

^^answer to TSA's question

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 08:26 AM

What I wanted to say is that being a stan isn't necessarily a bad thing. But being a faggot (not like a sexually oriented faggot, but as a person faggot) is.
I'll say the lowest form of stanhood is lying to yourself that something is good when it actually isn't.

I think Tauro IS narrow-minded musically. He said it himself. It has to be classic hip-hop, or else he don't like it.

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 08:30 AM
as soon as somebody mentions 8D this dude appears on the board

^^answer to TSA's question

Yeah right, liking 8 Diagrams alone is Stanism....whatever.

I think it's the opposite. I don't ask for Wu-Tang to be as great as they were in the 90s. I just listen to what they do and find it quite ok.

You Stans on the other hand want what YOU want for your artists. That is a Stan.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 08:45 AM

Strange thing to say.

From what ive read from dude he has one of the narrowist ranges of hip hop on the site.

If the person sells alot of records, Tauro hates them, simple. If they dont sell any records, he like them. But thats because hes all about the counter culture bullshit, hes into manga and all that, its all part of making a deliberate effort NOT to like things that are popular. He has his own reasons for being that way, im not gonna judge.

Like yourself, and alot of other people on the site.

Ritter
12-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Funny, I could swear you're the same, just exclude the "not" in "not popular", and you're basically that.

So... I'm not gon judge.

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Funny, I could swear you're the same, just exclude the "not" in "not popular", and you're basically that.

So... I'm not gon judge.

But really, saying Tauro is open-minded is an oxymoron. He prides himself on being picky.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 09:18 AM

So... I'm not gon judge.

No, thats because your a moron. Anyone who knows me knows i like all types of hip hop.

If its good music, its good music, I dont look at popularity, you do. It doesnt even come into my thoughts, I simply sample all hip hop with an open mind and judge it off what im hearing.

I think there lots of wack underground music, and i think theres lots of wack popular music, and vice versa.

Thats because I am open minded, and I think that phrase is a cliche, Id say Im just mroe musically intelligent and mature than people like you, Whers, and Tauro

TAURO
12-26-2008, 10:39 AM
I think Tauro IS narrow-minded musically. He said it himself. It has to be classic hip-hop, or else he don't like it.

true but im always open to new things, it's just that I find most new directions don't work but there are exceptions. With classic hip hop you just can't go wrong, you know the saying...if it ain't broke don't fix it.

TAURO
12-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Strange thing to say.

From what ive read from dude he has one of the narrowist ranges of hip hop on the site.

If the person sells alot of records, Tauro hates them, simple. If they dont sell any records, he like them. But thats because hes all about the counter culture bullshit, hes into manga and all that, its all part of making a deliberate effort NOT to like things that are popular. He has his own reasons for being that way, im not gonna judge.

Nigga please...I would put money that my music collection shits on yours in both quantity and scope. You have no idea what im into because you don't actually bother to read what people actually type, you just like to see your own bullshit posted here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Nigga please...I would put money that my music collection shits on yours in both quantity and scope. You have no idea what im into because you don't actually bother to read what people actually type, you just like to see your own bullshit posted here.

OK, lets see then, post up photos of your CD collection and ill do the same with mine, well see whos got the best.....

TAURO
12-26-2008, 10:58 AM
you first

THE W
12-26-2008, 11:03 AM
getting angry and lashing out at someone for not liking music you do.

that could be stanism or just a total lack of emotional maturity.

TSA
12-26-2008, 11:07 AM
20,000 posts? i think 1000 of them have to do with wutang being that they're none existant, but they're a strong 1000 and your should aspire to put in such work by studying lessons in the name of allah coward.
im too lazy to quote you so oh well.

anyways, i think when it gets to stalker levels your at peak status, but what about PRETEND stalker levels. a stalker still has the shame to try and be secretive about his stanning, but a PRETEND stalker wants to be a real stalker and brags about personal information about Wutang.

I think it's the opposite. I don't ask for Wu-Tang to be as great as they were in the 90s. I just listen to what they do and find it quite ok.

You Stans on the other hand want what YOU want for your artists. That is a Stan.
^Exhibit B.

SKANK HILL
12-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Nigga please...I would put money that my music collection shits on yours in both quantity and scope.

can't happen because it's all personal taste

stop acting like you're a fucking connoisseur of music

pep
12-26-2008, 11:27 AM
this shit is mad funny...i like 8d tho...i think that pretend to know nigguhs shit is pretty sad...knowing rappers who been in the game for 10 plus years and still live in the tristate area and catch the train is nothing to brag about...

TAURO
12-26-2008, 11:40 AM
can't happen because it's all personal taste

stop acting like you're a fucking connoisseur of music

My hip hop collection is both large and varied, thats all im saying. I have a right to defend myself when people accuse me of being narrow minded.

RagnaroK
12-26-2008, 11:41 AM
i don't need to spend more then half of my free time posting bullshit

EAGLE EYE
12-26-2008, 12:17 PM
No, thats because your a moron. Anyone who knows me knows i like all types of hip hop.

If its good music, its good music, I dont look at popularity, you do. It doesnt even come into my thoughts, I simply sample all hip hop with an open mind and judge it off what im hearing.

I think there lots of wack underground music, and i think theres lots of wack popular music, and vice versa.

Thats because I am open minded, and I think that phrase is a cliche, Id say Im just mroe musically intelligent and mature than people like you, Whers, and Tauro

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

music nerd fight!!!!

Tecknowledgist
12-26-2008, 12:40 PM

How do you feel about Jedi Mind Tricks Ghostlaced??

Its unfortunate due to the consequences of my tax bracket, I cannot listen to them. If a rapper is making less money than you do, and thats his profession, you think im listening?

sit the fuck down

Crackhead Bob
12-26-2008, 12:56 PM
i think having over 20,000 post is as equal as the Wu-stanning you blame on Ghostlaced

Let's face it, about 14 of those 20,000 posts are actually about Wu

Prolifical ENG
12-26-2008, 01:14 PM
post collections, stans!

Crackhead Bob
12-26-2008, 01:16 PM
It's all fun and games till someone gets trucker mags.

True dat.

food for thought
12-26-2008, 01:17 PM
post collections, stans!

what he said

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 01:17 PM
TECHKNOWLEGIST-

LMAO

How long have you been storing that beauty for? I made that post about 3 months ago.

It was a classic post though, so I dont mind you digging it up from somewhere.

I just find it hilarious I have my own stans on this forum who copy and paste my best qoutes from years ago and wait in the bushes until they spot a chance to use them against me.

Ritter
12-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Go slang some crack, ghetto boy.

ALCATRAZ
12-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Smh @ Wucorp Emotions Flaring

KLIION JENSEN
12-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED.....
I knows about Jamel. He also caught a charge in 1993 for 2nd degree robbery and copped 7 years for that. I dont think he served it all though, got full discahrge in 2000.

now i'm not the smartest man in the world, and math damn sure was'nt my strongest subject at school, but 1993 - 2000, is actually 7 years right ??

Wu-Stanhood = Raddaar Van

hehsy5sy5
12-26-2008, 03:39 PM
Strange thing to say.

manga is popular in japan o_o if you go on subways, you see many people either reading manga, listening to their ipods, or texting. should add that most college students or high schoolers[girls and boys] in japan has some manga in their bags. it's part of normal life there, and 8 year old kids to 40 year old businessmen read manga there, and it's normal. so i dunno wat u talking about putting manga in that quote, unless you mean manga's popularity internationally....and what you just mentioned is a backpacker who hates mainstream and likes underground just cuz its underground.

Prolifical ENG
12-26-2008, 03:41 PM
im gonna look up this manga shit and see what its all about

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 03:45 PM
manga is popular in japan o_o if you go on subways, you see many people either reading manga, listening to their ipods, or texting. should add that most college students or high schoolers[girls and boys] in japan has some manga in their bags. it's part of normal life there, and 8 year old kids to 40 year old businessmen read manga there, and it's normal. so i dunno wat u talking about putting manga in that quote, unless you mean manga's popularity internationally....and what you just mentioned is a backpacker who hates mainstream and likes underground just cuz its underground.

i know all that, but hes not from japan, hes from some small english town probably.

manga isnt popular mainstream anywhere but japan btw, in casee you didnt know that.

hectis
12-26-2008, 04:46 PM
manga is good. this girl I go to college with is a manga expert. in her spare time she wrote a book about how your suppose to read it and all this other stuff. one time some one called it magna and when she heard that she got this evil look on her face. the kind where you know some one is going to die very soon. we never saw that person who called it magna again

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-26-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't know what manga is, but it sounds gay.

Where does the term "stan" come from?

What are its origins?

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Also, if you get mad because somebody likes music that you don't, you're a fag.

On the other hand, if you get mad because somebody doesn't like music that you do, you are also a fag.

So, basically, all of you are fags.

hehsy5sy5
12-26-2008, 06:17 PM
i know all that, but hes not from japan, hes from some small english town probably.

manga isnt popular mainstream anywhere but japan btw, in casee you didnt know that.

ya i no that, but manga/anime is starting to get popular in america...just a few years ago theres no one who even knew wat it meant, and nowadays i c fucking white/black[YES WHITE AND BLACK] football players talking about naruto[lol!].

I don't know what manga is, but it sounds gay.

Where does the term "stan" come from?

What are its origins?

is this sarcasm? manga is basically japanese comics. im sure u no wat stan came from o.O

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-26-2008, 06:20 PM
is this sarcasm? manga is basically japanese comics. im sure u no wat stan came from o.O

No, there was no sarcasm. I did not know what manga is, until you told me. Thank you. However, it sounded like something gay, and I still think its gay.

Also, I really don't know where stan comes from. Please enlighten me. I know what the term means, but I don't understand the origins of the terms.

Thank you in advance for spreading the knowledge

hehsy5sy5
12-26-2008, 06:25 PM
No, there was no sarcasm. I did not know what manga is, until you told me. Thank you. However, it sounded like something gay, and I still think its gay.

Also, I really don't know where stan comes from. Please enlighten me. I know what the term means, but I don't understand the origins of the terms.

Thank you in advance for spreading the knowledge

pretty sure ur being sarcastic, but its from eminem's song- stan. why call it gay if you never even tried it lol o_o its pretty fun to read at times :o

Sky Blue Danny Kid
12-26-2008, 06:30 PM
pretty sure ur being sarcastic, but its from eminem's song- stan. why call it gay if you never even tried it lol o_o its pretty fun to read at times :o

I will admit that I AM sarcastic sometimes, but I honestly didn't know where Stan came from until you just told me. I picked up on the meaning from seeing it so often on this website, but I never made the connection.

There is no joke, no punchline. I asked a question because I really didn't know, and you answered me, and I appreciate it.

I think it is kind of stupid, but again, thank you for telling me, because I really was curious.

RIINě
12-26-2008, 06:57 PM
one form of stanning is to express your views in overplayed words

that gitcho manito dude is a master in this^

instead of just sayin: that was dope, he says: that rza beatbreak was, as always, delicious

stan^

TAURO
12-26-2008, 07:55 PM

instead of just sayin: that was dope, he says: that rza beatbreak was, as always, delicious

stan^

lmao

food for thought
12-26-2008, 09:07 PM

stan^

ahhahaah lol

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 11:06 PM
Wu-Stanhood = Raddaar Van

Lmao!

Gitche Manito
12-26-2008, 11:09 PM

stan^

Good one.

And how do you call the amateur beatmaker (Rino) who gets jealous when someone is hyped about a RZA beat?

EAGLE EYE
12-27-2008, 12:45 AM
none of you clearly defined the origins of the term stan. your all fags.

Jasperz
12-27-2008, 08:40 AM

Exactly. I mean, think about the original Stan, from the song. He wasn't just sucking up to Eminem, saying everything Em does is perfect. He was acting like Eminem owes some kind of special loyalty to him.

THE W
12-27-2008, 12:14 PM
stan in the video was mad that slim wouldnt right him back and he got burned trying to get an autograph. that has nothing to do with trying to dictate someone creative process musically.

if he got mad and wrote letters to slim for working with justin timberlake than you would have a point. dude looked like and had every single piece of music he ever made and he DID suck up to him through his letters.

Shogah
12-27-2008, 12:52 PM
when you try to indentify your whole self with some group or artist.
I try to identify with whole hip hop culture, and than with wu tang.
But i'll always except criticism for my favourite gropu or artist if its reasonable and not ignorant.

Gitche Manito
12-27-2008, 01:28 PM
had every single piece of music he ever made

That is called a "fan".

All the rest is called a "Stan".

Get your terminology straight, dude.

THE W
12-27-2008, 02:31 PM
i never confused the two.

point is, stan wasnt mad about the music, he was mad that his idol wouldnt acknowledge his existence.

-The A to the Z-
12-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Lowest form as in highest echelon?

shystar36
12-28-2008, 01:51 AM

thats called being a hip-hop purist, not being close minded. the thing is some people consider shit real hip-hop that is flat out weak. just cause shit isn't commercial doesn't mean it's real hip-hop. people will waste their time listening to atmosphere yet have never heard kool g rap or will say they never really liked big pun. for that i think you should get smacked in the mouth. if you know lupe and you don't know tribe called quest or de la you should get smacked in the mouth. i could go on and on. oh ya, half the people on here are fuckin stans, stop hating on eachother. i was a wu-addict like 7-10 years ago when i was in highschool. but to my defense they weren't disappointing as much back then. half you people started listening to wu 2-3 years ago. haven't even heard all the early shit. i honestly only started posting on here cause i thought it would be a bunch of hip-hop heads. i realize i only come on here to tell people to listen to more hip-hop then wu, is that wrong

Gitche Manito
12-28-2008, 08:22 AM
thats called being a hip-hop purist, not being close minded. the thing is some people consider shit real hip-hop that is flat out weak. just cause shit isn't commercial doesn't mean it's real hip-hop. people will waste their time listening to atmosphere yet have never heard kool g rap or will say they never really liked big pun. for that i think you should get smacked in the mouth. if you know lupe and you don't know tribe called quest or de la you should get smacked in the mouth. i could go on and on. oh ya, half the people on here are fuckin stans, stop hating on eachother. i was a wu-addict like 7-10 years ago when i was in highschool. but to my defense they weren't disappointing as much back then. half you people started listening to wu 2-3 years ago. haven't even heard all the early shit. i honestly only started posting on here cause i thought it would be a bunch of hip-hop heads. i realize i only come on here to tell people to listen to more hip-hop then wu, is that wrong

That's the thing about Wu-Tang. It crossed so many barriers that you should expect for people from all sorts of walks of life to enjoy the Wu more than hip-hop in general.

I happen to be a drummer in a heavy metal band, I'm also a big fan of prog music from the 70s, I enjoy Leonard Cohen's music to the utmost, really like Bach and Wagner, and I'm a big Springsteen fan. So to me the Wu is just another great type of music. Is that wrong?

Gitche Manito
12-28-2008, 08:32 AM
i never confused the two.

point is, stan wasnt mad about the music, he was mad that his idol wouldnt acknowledge his existence.

True. But it's very easy to extend the term to people who are angry, and I say angry cos you can feel they are almost as angry as Stan in the video, at their idols for not making the music they were expecting. Getting angry at you idol is Stanism.

I'm never angry at the Wu. They might have a bad track here and there, and who knows, maybe it's just me who isn't feeling the track, that doesn't mean it's wack, but I still hear things I like a lot and that's all I ask for.