PDA

View Full Version : are you DOING THE KNAWLEDGE about anything at the moment?

TSA
12-26-2008, 01:52 PM
i accidentally stumbled on to a video on youtube where it showed that ancient egyptian words and igbo words were indentical.

I also started thinking about the fact that the igbos worship a monotheistic sun god called the "eye of the sun" as the egyptians did
what's weird is no other surrounding culture has similar beliefs. also the word Igbo isn't an igbo word but igbos call themselves it.
so i started researching the origins of igbo culture which are pretty unknown.

I learn alot of interesting shit, the egypt-igbo theory is being looked into,
but idk if i buy it just yet. In the time of egypt the Sahara was a vegetated valley, when it dryed into a desert it forced people to go either north or south.

I dont think igbos are from egypt but may have had their start in a similar place and one group when north and the other south and formed the empire of Nok in central nigeria, then when that fell apart went further south and formed the Igbo, Yoruba, Tiv and various other cultures.

but i think they mixed in with locals as opposed to being the originators. There's no evidence of a take over cause igbo culture doesn't have a caste system, a ruling class, or a monarchy, so it was probably a peaceful assimilation.

TSA
12-26-2008, 02:02 PM
so evidence supporting the out of egypt theory is that there's jewish communities in igbo land that were there prior to encountering the west.

I think that's bullshit though cause an assumption is made that africans had 0 contact with the world until white ppl came along. the grave sites of Igbo Ukwu showed that the guy had merchandise from the middle east and indian in his grave, and traveling is important in igbo culture, so my guess is he probably went there and traded with them.

alot of igbos believe they're jews from egypt, and their religion, Odinani, is almost identical to that of the jewish one with a single supreme god, and a devil that was once one with god.

the differences are there are lesser dieties, but they're not to be worshipped, they're more like angels, and they believe in 3 dimensions. from memory i believe it's the actual world the spirit world and the divine world and the spirit and actual world interact with death and rebirth but the divine world only holds faiths for spirits that are unchallengable, which isn't very jewy.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-26-2008, 02:25 PM
The knowledge is reflected, the wisdom when its manifested, if not fed in due time the mind is anorexic

bBOMZBxQAjc&hl

TSA
12-26-2008, 02:27 PM
another finding on Odinani. Nothing is worshipped, just accepted as fact.
also everyone has a Chi, or destiny that can't be changed cause it is from God, and when you steer from the path God prepared for you it allows evil to happen and keep happening until you accept your destiny and world as is. Till this day all igbo people believe that they destinies will only be good and are all therefore extremely optimistic, when something bad happens or things don't work out they think it's cause they personally committed something unnatural or it will being about a good thing in the end cause God destiny and therefore destiny is good.

deep.

Kingkazim
12-27-2008, 07:37 AM
i watched this vid
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_9carHO6i8o&feature=channel

this guy claims that wutang are sellouts to the hollywood masonry movement :S

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 05:27 PM
bump this thread keep droppin knawledge those who have it.......

SG
04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
I can't recall when Wu-Tang and its family began using hand symbols...

Analyzing the name Wisdom Universal Truth of Allah Nation of the Gods....is power

but who is actually responsible for the creation or identifying the WU hand symbol?

Did the person or people knew what that hand symbol was representing?

In the Indian culture...putting two hands on a horse's chest means to "knock down enemies"

Based on the information it never explained in details that the hands had to be joined or interconnected

I have seen pictures where people hands are joined at the dumbs or locked at the dumbs representing Wu

Overall, it just another positive attribute that stands with them. It may be out of coincidence as well. Something I came across that was not on purpose

Uncle Steezo
04-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Do you think the connection between khemet and igbo is genetic?

What does the connection tell you about the homogenous origins of africa?

How has this knowledge altered your perception ?

EAGLE EYE
04-15-2009, 03:03 AM
bump this thread keep droppin knawledge those who have it.......
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_TwK3s2Eg87g/SauZ6wIyomI/AAAAAAAABTI/3iwiZ7AZdC4/s400/diebartdie.jpg

TSA
04-15-2009, 03:06 AM
Do you think the connection between khemet and igbo is genetic?

What does the connection tell you about the homogenous origins of africa?

How has this knowledge altered your perception ?
idk
there's a homogenous connection to everyone
it hasn't altered anything cause idk if it's true or not and if it was it wouldn't matter at all except it would help explain where igbooos cum from

but idk if its true and im leaning more towards its not

Uncle Steezo
04-15-2009, 04:03 AM
Yous a trip.

What is the point of this thread again?

You droppin zircon or fruity pebble bart Simpsons?

TSA
04-15-2009, 10:21 AM
huh?