PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Fingaz playing Russian Roulette

Afficial_Nastee
12-26-2008, 04:55 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7mT7cO30xs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Y7mT7cO30xs&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL he's insane....

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 05:08 PM
He didnt put the bullet in. You can see.

Ritter
12-26-2008, 05:11 PM
He didnt put the bullet in. You can see.

Lmao @ this fag really looking for the bullet. It's a great video. Sticky Fingaz is ILL.

KLIION JENSEN
12-26-2008, 05:17 PM
that woulda been so much better if he blew his own head off.....

Sticky is fucking dope....

Reiko
12-26-2008, 05:40 PM
he is crazy, damn

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-26-2008, 05:43 PM
Lmao @ this fag really looking for the bullet. It's a great video. Sticky Fingaz is ILL.

???

Then what the fuck were you looking at, his dick?

Hows being a better rapper than Prodigy working out for you? You got a deal yet?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Ritter
12-26-2008, 05:58 PM
???

Then what the fuck were you looking at, his dick?

Hows being a better rapper than Prodigy working out for you? You got a deal yet?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Achtung whore

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 12:57 PM
Afficial Nastee where did you get that Sticky Fingaz footage from? Is that on a Onyx documentary or their videos dvd? Sticky is crazy. Peep these funny lyrics from him on Onyx's Street Niggaz song from Shut Em Down album.

I'm a street nigga. Fuck with me, get shot in the brains. They call me Sticky Fingaz. How you think i got my name? This is not a game. Kid i know my math. I walk around with my pants hanging off my ass LOL. I don't give a fuck LOL. This nigga here is too rugged. I pull out my dick and take a piss in public hahahahahahahahahaha. Smoking weed, drinking brew is all i do LOL. Fuck bitches, get money was all i knew LOL. The first nigga fronting getting dropped with one in the head LOL. I got no respect for life LOL. My mom's on drugs. You scared to look me in my eyes, i run with nothing but thugs LOL. I'm so trife hahahahahahahahahaha.

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Afficial Nastee where did you get that Sticky Fingaz footage from? Is that on a Onyx documentary or their videos dvd? Sticky is crazy. Peep these funny lyrics from him on Onyx's Street Niggaz song from Shut Em Down album.

I'm a street nigga. Fuck with me, get shot in the brains. They call me Sticky Fingaz. How you think i got my name? This is not a game. Kid i know my math. I walk around with my pants hanging off my ass LOL. I don't give a fuck LOL. This nigga here is too rugged. I pull out my dick and take a piss in public hahahahahahahahahaha. Smoking weed, drinking brew is all i do LOL. Fuck bitches, get money was all i knew LOL. The first nigga fronting getting dropped with one in the head LOL. I got no respect for life LOL. My mom's on drugs. You scared to look me in my eyes, i run with nothing but thugs LOL. I'm so trife hahahahahahahahahaha.
LOL, I've lost my count about how many times you posted that verse man ....

I've got this video from youtube, I haven't seen the documentary yet so I don't know if it's on the documentary dvd....

food for thought
12-27-2008, 01:08 PM
this is stupid, he didnt put no bullet in

lol @ you girls all on his nuts

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I didn't know i posted those lyrics several times LOL. Those lyrics make me laugh whenever i hear that song. Sticky is funny. His lyrics on Onyx's React song made me laugh too when he said i'll sell my own mother out if the price is right hahahahahahahaha. I hate life LOL. Gimme the glock, i'm about to join Biggie and Pac and you coming with me like it or not LOL. Where my real thugs at baby? Throw ya gats LOL. Afficial Nastee did you hear Sticky speaking at the beginning of Boss's Livin Locd song? He says yo what the fuck is up bitch? LOL. Where you been at man? Yo word is born, niggas be in here fronting. Niggas better get off that bullshit. My name is Sticky fucking Fingaz, you know what i'm saying? LOL. Fuck that. Peace to the bitch Boss LOL. Yo word is born. I want you to tell these niggas how we living Boss. Tell em!!!! LOL. Boss's Born Gangstaz album is hard. I wonder why she stopped making albums.

food for thought
12-27-2008, 01:14 PM
how is that shit funny to you?

that shit is retarded lol

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 01:16 PM
Whatever. Sticky is funny to me.

KLIION JENSEN
12-27-2008, 01:17 PM
Boss's Born Gangstaz album is hard. I wonder why she stopped making albums.

because everyone realised she was about as gangsta as Carlton Banks, but yes her album was hard as fuck, Livin Loc'd & I Dont Give A Fuck was my favourite shit...

if anybody has that album, i beg you, please pm it to me, i'd highly appreciate it...

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 01:17 PM
I posted this video to see if this shit is for real, cuz I don't know if it's real or not so I wanted to see what y'all think LOL

food for thought
12-27-2008, 01:22 PM
that shit is not real

this fool prolly got that shit from the Malcolm X movie lol

puttin all thos hennessy bottles in the middle of the view n shit. yea rite

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Well just because Boss may not be a gangsta doesn't mean that she isn't a good mc. She's a good rapper and she shouldn't have stopped making albums just because she felt that people may have dissed her because she was pretending to be a gangsta. I bet there's a lot of studio gangstas but that's not stopping them from continuing to make albums. Maybe she had a money dispute with Def Jam and decided to stop making albums for the label. She could've signed with another label. It trips me out how good rappers disappear after one or two albums and when they disappear, it's usually because they're upset with the record label but they're always record labels who will sign a artist no matter what type of music they're doing. Afficial Nastee i don't think Onyx has done a documentary.

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 01:28 PM
that shit is not real

this fool prolly got that shit from the Malcolm X movie lol

puttin all thos hennessy bottles in the middle of the view n shit. yea rite
Malcolm X? Either it's 187 or The Deer Hunter you're talkin' bout.

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 01:29 PM
Afficial Nastee i don't think Onyx has done a documentary.

http://www.amazon.com/15-Years-Videos-History-Violence/dp/B00166QJ1G

check two
12-27-2008, 01:39 PM
I think Boss had some new verses on somebody's song not that long ago, maybe last year.

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 01:41 PM
I think Boss had some new verses on somebody's song not that long ago, maybe last year.

She featured on the Compton and Watts Luv cd from Kilo G ....

check two
12-27-2008, 01:51 PM
I just read that Boss released a mixtape in 2004 and is currently working on her third solo album called 'American STREET-Heart'. lol

check two
12-27-2008, 02:02 PM
How was that Yung Onyx CD that came out by the way? Are they still a group?

Afficial_Nastee
12-27-2008, 02:23 PM
They released some tracks, but I don't know bout a cd they've released....

CharlesJones
12-27-2008, 02:38 PM
What other album did Boss do? I didn't know she did a 2nd album. I didn't know she did a mixtape either. What's the name of the mixtape? Where can i get it from?

check two
12-27-2008, 02:52 PM
I'm not sure where you can get the Boss mixtape. I'll check around. Here's a review of it:

http://www.rapreviews.com/archive/2004_11_sixmillion.html

da madface
12-28-2008, 08:04 AM
http://www.amazon.com/15-Years-Videos-History-Violence/dp/B00166QJ1G
It's a great documentary...With members of ONYX, sticky fingaz and fredro starr talking/commenting all along..
There are all Onyx videos there...and probably some that you never seen...as they were lost, but trust me THEY MAD..its history man..
They got the behind the scenes...rare footage, backstage...in the studio..live videos..
I think if you want to know what's ONYX about, get this dvd !!..
You can see some deleted scenes from the dvd there
http://onyxmadtube.com/video/category_home.php?cid=Onyx%20DVD%20deleted%20scene s

I would suggest you to buy the DVD...they got insane videos, Sticky fingaz busting gun at source awards...Onyx tearing up New York...people fighting and shit in shows!!!!
Aint kiddin', you better check out!!