PDA

View Full Version : Maybe it's about time that Japan stopped with their illegal whaling?

netscape check two
12-27-2008, 02:34 PM
Japan keeps breaking the international laws with their illegal killing of tons of whales. They keep trying to say that they are doing it for research, but they are a bunch of liars who can't please their women. Conservationist boats continue to try to stop the Japanese whalers, but the whalers don't let up. I haven't seen that show yet called whale Wars, but it centers around one of the conservationist groups. There are still a couple of other countries that are doing illegal whaling also. I forget, but I think Norway or Denmark was one of them.

TSA
12-28-2008, 09:32 PM
nobody will do anything cause nobody cares about whales more then jap money.

netscape check two
12-28-2008, 10:31 PM
Actually a lot of people are showing they care such as the groups that attack the Japanese whaling boats.

tajeco
12-29-2008, 03:05 AM
Whale Wars is a good show, I just saw the last 3 episodes. --- SPOILER if you haven't seen the finale --- Do you think the captain really got shot? I'm a little suspicious, he did go straight to the telephone to 'tell the world'. He could have had all that planned out. But nonetheless, they are doing good to stop the whalers.