PDA

View Full Version : mind power

M.O.D.
12-27-2008, 07:51 PM
i leave m.c.'s slashed & devoured - im like a guage when the primer sparkes the black powder - im like the unholyst hour - hit u with flying lotus flowers - split u with devine solar of power - acid rain showers flooding the turf - Poisonous oxygen ingested in your lungs till they burst - im the most filthy bred into homicidal lifestyle - my twisted mental on drugs i'll create the grizzlyst crime file - pull the plug on your vitals - smokin venomous green plants till i pass out on the vinyl - diggin twelve graves for every diciple - burn every page & bible cause i dont believe in folk lore - i deal with real street legends who leave u severed when mentioned - my bloody henchmen extention is what keeps me in the pole position - i'll crack your egg with a mallet - ya'll need to learn how to ride a bike like diego corrales - rhymes on point like giza - coke dealers with keys like alisha - southern california immigrants with no visas -

Sleep Sinatra
12-28-2008, 11:06 AM
my nigga MOD rippin shit as usual..when u gonna drop some audio on these weak heads g? get at me

Slurch Yung
12-28-2008, 10:26 PM
It's a slang mobb thing...

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

THE MASON
12-28-2008, 10:42 PM
Oh shit!

nice drop

"Smokin venonmous green plants till i pass out on the vinyl" - ill shit right here

Guarded By Martyrs
12-29-2008, 10:48 AM
Glad to have Slang Mobb here, dope material guaranteed.

Welcome home Sleep.

Sleep Sinatra
12-29-2008, 11:03 AM
peace whers, im not out quiet out the belly of the beast, but im cuttin a hole, M.O.D keep rippin these niggas son ,word