View Full Version : *pours out liquor for palestinians*

Pages : [1] 2

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 09:01 PM
shits bout 2 get ugly

diggy
12-27-2008, 09:14 PM
Ain't nuttin new.

Two groups of fools fighting each other for a long time.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 09:16 PM
Only one of those groups are "fools"

diggy
12-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Which one?

And why is one group fools, but the other is not?

Prolifical ENG
12-27-2008, 09:36 PM
I will just pretend to since I am sipping Aberlour A'bunadh (batch #23) and the bottle cost me $85 for a 26er :D

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 09:46 PM
Which one?

And why is one group fools, but the other is not?

its 2008...if u dont kno by now, dont ask

diggy
12-27-2008, 09:55 PM
its 2008...if u dont kno by now, dont ask

But I already told you, in my opinion, both of them are fools.

I just wanna know where u stand. So why is one a fool and the other not, in YOUR opinion?

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 09:57 PM
Where you stand, both of them are fools. Where I stand, only one. Like I said before, if you don't know, then don't ask.

HANZO
12-27-2008, 10:01 PM
they both fools. Hamas are fool for not realising that no one in the world gives a shit about Palestinians. They are also fools for not realising by now what Isreal will do to them if they launch mortars into Isreal.

Isreal are fools for not giving a shit about human life. They ask why they are surrounded by enemies, but they openly commit acts of savagery against the Palestinians. What do you think will happen if a kid is raised in a city under seige. ofcourse they are gonna grow up to hate Isrealis and Jews, you dnt need to brainwash them at all, the hate will come naturally.

They both idiots, but the bigger idiots are the nations that surround Palestine, who jus watch and condemn. oh and the UN.

Face of the Golden Falcon
12-27-2008, 10:11 PM
Where you stand, both of them are fools. Where I stand, only one. Like I said before, if you don't know, then don't ask.

so.... if someone doesn't know something they shouldn't ask :?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
12-27-2008, 10:21 PM
WHy would you pour out liquor for devout Islamic people who believe that drinking liquor is a sin, you asshole?

TSA
12-27-2008, 10:28 PM
AHAHAHAHAHahahHAHAHAH!!!^

Israel is fuckin these fags up! You see this shitt

awww man, i saw a niggas head that looked like a fuckin manwich

palestine is lookin mad sorry right now.

Israel is harsh because it needs to be to survive as are all seemingly harsh countries and cultures. Israel is playing a 0 sum game with Palestine (only 1 victor) so they have nothing to loose by 'looking bad' after taking moves cause in the end its either that or not existing. Palestinians should start drinking though, Israel got the upperhand on cracking whoop ass

Eu_bnBbCaVk
i dedicate this song to the epic asswhoopings israel doles out to the weak on a daily

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:28 PM
in terms of israel/palestine.............yes..........i think people have already had enuff time to focus their minds optics....

12-27-2008, 10:29 PM
they both fools. Hamas are fool for not realising that no one in the world gives a shit about Palestinians. They are also fools for not realising by now what Isreal will do to them if they launch mortars into Isreal.

Isreal are fools for not giving a shit about human life. They ask why they are surrounded by enemies, but they openly commit acts of savagery against the Palestinians. What do you think will happen if a kid is raised in a city under seige. ofcourse they are gonna grow up to hate Isrealis and Jews, you dnt need to brainwash them at all, the hate will come naturally.

They both idiots, but the bigger idiots are the nations that surround Palestine, who jus watch and condemn. oh and the UN.

I agree with this, for the most part.

However, I think it is somewhat inaccurate to say that Israeli's don't give a shit about human life.

That being said, I am not saying they are saints, either. It's just that they've been under attack since their existence.

They hate Israel for existing. That is deep.

Of course, on the other hand, I can understand that hate.

It's just a shitty situation, that all participants have handled shittily, and it is hard to dish out blame, and it is basically just a world-class shitstorm.

12-27-2008, 10:30 PM
in terms of israel/palestine.............yes..........i think people have already had enuff time to focus their minds optics....

When somebody completely takes 1 side in a complex issue, not only are they usually wrong, but they are usually close-minded, ignorant, and for a lack of a better term, stupid.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:31 PM
WHy would you pour out liquor for devout Islamic people who believe that drinking liquor is a sin, you asshole?
because in my community pouring out liquor is a sign of respect you fickle minded fiend

12-27-2008, 10:36 PM
because in my community pouring out liquor is a sign of respect you fickle minded fiend

you mean the GAY community?

ONGH!

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:37 PM
When somebody completely takes 1 side in a complex issue, not only are they usually wrong, but they are usually close-minded, ignorant, and for a lack of a better term, stupid.

its only complex 2 idiots like urself

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:38 PM
you mean the GAY community?

ONGH!
white jokes are only funny in general chat where there are other whites for you to laugh with....

12-27-2008, 10:39 PM
its only complex 2 idiots like urself

Everything is complex, son.

You need to elevate your mind.

Simple people see things as simple.

12-27-2008, 10:41 PM
white jokes are only funny in general chat where there are other whites for you to laugh with....

This whole website is predominantly white, as is wu-tang's fan base.

Your racism is adorable, though.

diggy
12-27-2008, 10:43 PM
Israel is harsh because it needs to be to survive as are all seemingly harsh countries and cultures. Israel is playing a 0 sum game with Palestine (only 1 victor) so they have nothing to loose by 'looking bad' after taking moves cause in the end its either that or not existing.

i dedicate this song to the epic asswhoopings israel doles out to the weak on a daily

I'm glad you took a scientific approach at looking at this. A zero sum game is what it is.

Two murderers competing in murdering each other. The one with the highest score gets the prize of living in a place with lingering hostility, hatred, isolation and walls that box them in - like prison!

:b

TSA
12-27-2008, 10:44 PM
LOL at this low post count ass nigga 'speak' trying to take the Poppa Wu side of the conflict
gtfo faggot

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:44 PM
Everything is complex, son.

You need to elevate your mind.

Simple people see things as simple.
hahahaha look at this bitchmade scoundrel..... stick to tha topic you cockroach! "everything is complex" hahahahah nigga take yo preachin ass back to general chat where niggaz actually care about what u have 2 say

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:46 PM

if it wasnt for racism tha god wouldnt b alive to hand you L's on da internets

TSA
12-27-2008, 10:46 PM

12-27-2008, 10:47 PM
hahahaha look at this bitchmade scoundrel..... stick to tha topic you cockroach! "everything is complex" hahahahah nigga take yo preachin ass back to general chat where niggaz actually care about what u have 2 say

Take your ass back to the GED program.

This section is called "Know the Ledge".

LadiesLoveCoolDan is the antidote to your ignorance.

While it is a bitter pill to swallow, it is the only way your feeble mind can be saved.

Submit yourself to my divine wisdom and save your devilish soul.

WWPWD?

What Would Popa Wu Do?

I stand strong in the face of your hatred and bigotry, and still I try to teach.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Take your ass back to the GED program.

This section is called "Know the Ledge".

LadiesLoveCoolDan is the antidote to your ignorance.

While it is a bitter pill to swallow, it is the only way your feeble mind can be saved.

Submit yourself to my divine wisdom and save your devilish soul.

WWPWD?

What Would Popa Wu Do?

I stand strong in the face of your hatred and bigotry, and still I try to teach.
anyone else notice how once this bitchmade faggot was confronted on this "complex" issue, he tries 2 flip tha script and get on some "higher level" bullshit??! hhahahahahhaha you are fooling absolutely NO ONE... u come in my thread disrespecting tha god, u gon get put in your place boy!! and u can kill that know the ledge bullshit cuz in actuality aint no knowledge bein kicked at all! where tha fuck is ur head at dog????

12-27-2008, 10:57 PM
anyone else notice how once this bitchmade faggot was confronted on this "complex" issue, he tries 2 flip tha script and get on some "higher level" bullshit??! hhahahahahhaha you are fooling absolutely NO ONE... u come in my thread disrespecting tha god, u gon get put in your place boy!! and u can kill that know the ledge bullshit cuz in actuality aint no knowledge bein kicked at all! where tha fuck is ur head at dog????

OK, allow me to be serious for a moment.

In theory, the purpose of this sub-forum is to "kick knowledge".

You started a thread about an issue that is clearly complex.

You try to make it simple, take one side completely, refuse to explain your stance, and get all whiny like a bitch when people politely voice alternative opinions.

Take a moment to breathe in the irony, faggot.

For homework, re-read all my posts and write a summary of my divine wisdom.

As you appear to have no high school diploma, I will be grading on content and understanding, but will be lax on spelling and grammatical errors.

Also, I expect a written apology, that explains why you were wrong and what you learned.

Thanks in advance.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 11:05 PM
You try to make it simple, take one side completely, refuse to explain your stance, and get all whiny like a bitch when people politely voice alternative opinions.

there you go again with your bitchmade tendencies......i ain't been whiny about a damn thing.....i simply said that it is 2008 n if u aint chose a side by now then u might as well watch from tha sidelines! (<--watch niggaz eat that shit up).... and as for your faggot ass, u stepped up in this thread on sum disrespectful shit, so really what right do u have to say "wait a minute, let me stop bein a douche and try 2 show u why i am above u" gtfoh house nigger

diggy
12-27-2008, 11:08 PM
there you go again with your bitchmade tendencies......i ain't been whiny about a damn thing.....i simply said that it is 2008 n if u aint chose a side by now then u might as well watch from tha sidelines!

Why must a person choose a side?

I believe in right and wrong, and both sides appear wrong to me, which is why I have not chosen a side.

This is not sports where u have fans hoping one side wins. This is life and death and other issues, where there is a lot of loss and little if any gain.

This is not about sides; I see it about human rights, life and death, land, resources, lies, and much more.

12-27-2008, 11:09 PM
there you go again with your bitchmade tendencies......i ain't been whiny about a damn thing.....i simply said that it is 2008 n if u aint chose a side by now then u might as well watch from tha sidelines! (<--watch niggaz eat that shit up).... and as for your faggot ass, u stepped up in this thread on sum disrespectful shit, so really what right do u have to say "wait a minute, let me stop bein a douche and try 2 show u why i am above u" gtfoh house nigger

I said that it was a complex issue, because it is. I said where I stand.

You disagreed with me, and instead of explaining yourself, fell to your knees and broke down in tears before the savage impact of divine wisdom.

Feel free to insult me some more, but at this point, I feel like we are going around in circles and this is no longer entertaining. If you have any questions about my beliefs on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I will gladly answer.

Peace, bitch.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 11:22 PM
thats right better put ur tail between ur legs u puss

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 11:28 PM
Why must a person choose a side?

because thats life..no one said it was right

diggy
12-27-2008, 11:31 PM
There is no rule in life where u must choose a side. What are u talking about?

I've lost respect for your opinion. You are very immature.

12-27-2008, 11:33 PM

Do not hate me.

Dry your eyes.

I only tear you down so that I can rebuild you in my divine image.

ALCATRAZ
12-27-2008, 11:41 PM
There is no rule in life where u must choose a side. What are u talking about?

I've lost respect for your opinion. You are very immature.
And you are very unrealistic.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-27-2008, 11:49 PM

correct.

Probable racist. Started a thread with heavy undertones of anti-semitism.

Facts.

OK, allow me to be serious for a moment.

In theory, the purpose of this sub-forum is to "kick knowledge".

You started a thread about an issue that is clearly complex.

Take a moment to breathe in the irony, faggot.

For homework, re-read all my posts and write a summary of my divine wisdom.

As you appear to have no high school diploma, I will be grading on content and understanding, but will be lax on spelling and grammatical errors.

Also, I expect a written apology, that explains why you were wrong and what you learned.

Thanks in advance.

Explanation of views provided.

Again, no explanation, just petty bickering. Refusal to really address the issue. Emotionally invested in said topic. Feelings obviously hurt and clouding judgement.

I said that it was a complex issue, because it is. I said where I stand.

You disagreed with me, and instead of explaining yourself, fell to your knees and broke down in tears before the savage impact of divine wisdom.

Feel free to insult me some more, but at this point, I feel like we are going around in circles and this is no longer entertaining. If you have any questions about my beliefs on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, I will gladly answer.

Peace, bitch.

Further explanation. The audience knows where Dan stands and he has made clear, concise points on a very open issue in terms of right and wrong.

Seemingly, 'speakonitgod' is more interested in 'e-bullying' (for lack of a better word, copyrite TSA) than in actually discussing the topic of the thread that HE STARTED.

Conclusion:

Jews not only winning on the real life battlefront, but also on the KTL E-battlefront.

diggy
12-28-2008, 12:01 AM
http://ui08.gamespot.com/1735/failed_2.jpg

food for thought
12-28-2008, 12:56 AM
what a wack ass nigga

smh

diggy
12-28-2008, 01:02 AM
Tru

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:31 PM
what a wack ass nigga

smh
didnt u already get handed an L for ur lame ass avatar? stay in ur lane fag

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:32 PM
correct.

Probable racist. Started a thread with heavy undertones of anti-semitism.

Facts.

Explanation of views provided.

Again, no explanation, just petty bickering. Refusal to really address the issue. Emotionally invested in said topic. Feelings obviously hurt and clouding judgement.

Further explanation. The audience knows where Dan stands and he has made clear, concise points on a very open issue in terms of right and wrong.

Seemingly, 'speakonitgod' is more interested in 'e-bullying' (for lack of a better word, copyrite TSA) than in actually discussing the topic of the thread that HE STARTED.

Conclusion:

Jews not only winning on the real life battlefront, but also on the KTL E-battlefront.
^has an associates degree from a community college, if anything lol............kid u dont sound wise at all........if nething u sound like a moron defending another moron

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:33 PM
just look at tha first two topics in this lame ass subforum

"official riddle thread"

"global warming argument"

hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHhahahah yeahhh uhh ok know the ledge..........riiiiiight

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 12:38 PM
^has an associates degree from a community college, if anything lol............kid u dont sound wise at all........if nething u sound like a moron defending another moron

With a screenname like 'speakonitgod' I already knew your agenda. There a hundreds of posters like you attempting to kick knowledge cuz you saw a wutang doc. Being from S.F. it dont surprise me your so liberal. Possible homosexual too?
Either way, you started the thread and have yet to drop and true 'knowledge' on the subject.
I was merely summing up you your lack of an arguement.
Don't shoot the messanger.

The only concise, true statement you have made in this thread backed up with fact.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:40 PM
^at tha end of tha day ur still white

food for thought
12-28-2008, 12:41 PM

what? lol wat are u talking about ?

the issue here is your inability to argue your case for the palestinians

these faggots on here never phase me

get your debate skills up

cheers

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:43 PM
whats tha use in debating we are in know the ledge... ive seen deeper debates in the hip hop shop than in this place

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 12:44 PM
^at tha end of tha day ur still white

you God damn right about that boy.

i like whe you deal in facts. Its much clearer to all involved.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:46 PM
it must suck to be immersed in all this black culture being white.... it must suck 2 not b able 2 walk thru tha projects n feel safe

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:52 PM
it must suck when u get the urge 2 bump sum killarmy and tha first line u hear is "snipers hittin caucasians with semi-automatic shots heard around the world" lol i actually feel kinda bad for white rap fans...yall r tha ones payin 4 these racist niggaz studio time! lol!

food for thought
12-28-2008, 12:53 PM
lol

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:55 PM
it must really suck when u wana listen to some *knawledge bein kicked* from killah priest n tha first line out tha racist nigga mouth is "I told them crackers I ain't no mothafuckin step and fetch it" lol.... why r u a fan of these dudes

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:57 PM
it must suck when odb calls your first born son "a cute devil"...i mean granted tha baby is cute......shit is still satan in ason's eyes lol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 12:58 PM
but what does this have to do with Palestine?

I

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 12:59 PM
its probably not that heartwarming to know raekwon made a career out of sticking up caucasians on basketball courts when rap records werent paying the bills.... just to think, if you were a few years younger, it coulda been u gettin ran for everything u got! ahhhh how unsavory is it truly to be a white wu fan??? lolol

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 01:03 PM
preach da word brova....are there niggaz in SF?

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 01:06 PM
but what does this have to do with Palestine?

I
tha correllation is that since u are white, ur opinion is irrelevant.... why is it so hard for caucasoids to figure that shit out....in terms of hip hop....even in terms of relations between the oppressed and the oppressor, ur opinion holds no weight...until u get sum shiny ass paper that lets u oppress professionally, u will always b seen as tha enemy amongst tha oppressed, hence ur opinion meaning nothing 2 anyone with even a drop of melanin... is it ignorant? perhaps.....is it more true than untrue? obviously.....

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 01:08 PM
preach da word brova....are there niggaz in SF?
yep tha man is tryna move us all out (all tha projects are either on a big ass hill or on tha outskirts of tha city) but niggaz get busy in sf.....sf murder rate per capita > los angeles....but u will never hear about it cuz white people esp euros love this city, and gavin newsom wont report half tha murders that happen because it tarnishes tha city...we one of tha only cities that paints over projects but doesnt kick tha drug dealers out.....all about image......is it ignorant? is it life???

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 01:55 PM
speak on it god

Prince Rai
12-28-2008, 02:27 PM
lol, this thread sums up the middle east issues nicely..

there is always bickering. it doesn't matter who's fighting what cause, just bickering.

Prince Rai
12-28-2008, 02:32 PM
thing is,

Hamas are gay because they won't get shit by blowing rockets into israel, because recent history should have taught them that Israel WILL use excessive force to fuck them up and ALWAYS get away with it.. that's why they are also gay.

so gay Obama said this :

"the fact is that there is only one president at a time."

^cares?

TSA
12-28-2008, 04:38 PM
its not a matter of caring, its a matter of him being as much the president as i am at this current moment.

HANZO
12-28-2008, 05:00 PM
i get the feeling that when Obama comes to power Isreal will pound on Palestine a bit more.

Hamas indeed are gay, they are not helping the situation at all by their actions. In times like this though wheres the other Arab nations?? Why doesnt king watever of Saudi Arabia say something??? they should be the ones telling Hamas to sit the fuk down.

Prince Rai
12-28-2008, 05:21 PM
its not a matter of caring, its a matter of him being as much the president as i am at this current moment.

^ so is he saying he has no clue TSA??!!

TSA
12-28-2008, 05:24 PM
huh?
was that an insult?
anyways, Obama isn't the president, it would be foolish for him to weigh in and fuck up any action picked by the current president and extra foolish cause his opinion wouldn't matter being that he's not president and has no power.

Prince Rai
12-28-2008, 05:26 PM
huh?
was that an insult?
anyways, Obama isn't the president, it would be foolish for him to weigh in and fuck up any action picked by the current president and extra foolish cause his opinion wouldn't matter being that he's not president and has no power.

it wasn't an insult lol, im just saying that, he is not bothered getting into this now.

hes human and on vacation. israeli/palestinian fighting isn't new and he will have his fair share of this in the near future.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 05:29 PM
Why doesnt king watever of Saudi Arabia say something??? they should be the ones telling Hamas to sit the fuk down.

because hamas isnt half tha threat israel is to the majority of the arab league

TSA
12-28-2008, 06:06 PM
http://www.mcs.k12.ny.us/pages/rmccallus/webquest/images/j0262823.jpg

LoTec
12-28-2008, 06:15 PM

That is a vastly ignorant sounding generalization of a population of millions. Have you spent much time in ocupied Palistinian territory?

TSA
12-28-2008, 06:34 PM
drinking liquor is a sin in islam, dude.

Prince Rai
12-28-2008, 06:35 PM
lol

HANZO
12-28-2008, 06:36 PM
lmao.. well being drunk must now explain the actions of Hamas. they were drunk when they fired the rockets. its all solved now. we can have peace.

LoTec
12-28-2008, 06:39 PM
drinking liquor is a sin in islam, dude.

Is this directed at me? If so, I never said other wise. I guess you missunderstood my initial post.

LoTec
12-28-2008, 06:50 PM
The fact is that the zionists attacks yesterday and today are unprecedented, targeting policemen and democraticly elected officials. The death toll is the highest for a single bombing campaine in 60 years, so Ive read anyway. Keep in mind that these were not Hamas millitants lobing rockets into illegal settlements, but policemen, traffic cops, politians and all that working to improve Gaza. 225 killed and 400 wounded.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 07:07 PM
If the Palestinians could wipe out the Israelis would they not???

So i don't see why the Israelis should be judged by some greater standard. They are more powerful militarily. Of course they are going to exploit that. Who wouldn't.

Negotiation has not worked. Their is deceit around every corner in this whole situation. The only real solution is to get rid of both.

LoTec
12-28-2008, 07:56 PM
Thats a valid point of view, quite right it seems that both sides have waded into murky waters but the zionists built the pool. The unescapable fact is that one side is the oppresser one side is the oppressed. Of course witch is witch is a matter of ones perception. And in my opinion a lot of people have a fucked up perception.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 08:02 PM
The unescapable fact is that one side is the oppresser one side is the oppressed.

"It's not about East or West
It's about niggaz and bitches, power and money,
riders and punks. Which side are you on?" -Makaveli

real life is too much for some of tha people on this forum, unfortunately

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
You can't handle the realness of differing opinions.

EAGLE EYE
12-28-2008, 09:02 PM

lmao 2 you referring to the general chat section of this site as if its an actual region on the internet of physical existence.

What are you speaking on again gOD?

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 10:44 PM
no i was referring to general chat as another subforum on wucorp...... stop reachin for shit that aint there

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 10:50 PM
LOL at this low post count ass nigga 'speak' trying to take the Poppa Wu side of the conflict
gtfo faggot
where u from dog?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 11:22 PM
bitch you aint egyptian neither. Poppa Wu lied to you.

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 11:27 PM
lol @ u havin 2 jack tsa's jokes 2 try to appear funny.......at least come original...

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 11:30 PM
a nigga like you from da projects shouldnt be worried about none of that tho...nahmean?

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 11:40 PM
that whole white people usin black slang thing for humor purposes is so played out i cant even pretend to find it amusing.....nahmean?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 11:45 PM
the whole im black and im from the projects and the black man is god shit so i possess 'knowledge is so played out....do you know what I am saying african-american?

ALCATRAZ
12-28-2008, 11:49 PM
please post where i said the black man is god....post that for me

Olive Oil Goombah
12-28-2008, 11:53 PM
well then...speak on it god.

i have no problem with you....you just got ultra-cunty cuz no one was feelin ur thread. Like you thought this was some sort of pro-Palestine haven or sumthing.
I've stated what I thought.

You...you've insulted everyone in this thread.

So are you ready to explain yourself yet, cuz im actually interested in your take on the situation.

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:04 AM
well then...speak on it god.

i have no problem with you....you just got ultra-cunty cuz no one was feelin ur thread. Like you thought this was some sort of pro-Palestine haven or sumthing.
I've stated what I thought.

You...you've insulted everyone in this thread.

So are you ready to explain yourself yet, cuz im actually interested in your take on the situation.

before i reply to your post i just want to point out that not only were you unable to produce a quote where i said "da blak man iz god" but u jus straight up changed tha topic altogether....

even ur first post was on some homotional shit....lol duke came in here, dissected his boyfriends post, and proceeded 2 dangle on his balls for tha next few pages.... ever notice how cooldan aint even came in this thread in a minute and u still tryna hold him down like this thread is of any importance? jus read tha posts, u defended him like a bitch defends her nigga when he gettin molly whopped.... i could give a fuck who is feelin my shit or not, this shit went damn near platinum in less than 2 days... and u already kno my stance on da situation, after all u tha one callin people anti semetic from tha jump.....u make me laugh

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 12:08 AM
you dont kno anything about the situation do you?

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:16 AM
still no "black man is god" quote? wonder wats takin u so long 2 come with that proof

and i kno enuff about tha situation to have an opinion on it, which was already stated on tha first page.... u called me anti semetic... so why tha fuck u keep houdin me 2 say sumthin u already assume in ur thick head?! fall back already dog, u stink

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:19 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/slide_760_14222_large.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/slide_760_14225_large.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/slide_760_14230_large.jpg

smh

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 12:26 AM
you just come across as a liberal american shit talker who does nothing but reap the benefits of the zionists and capitalists you supposedly loathe.

thats really the only problem i have with you. YOur a hippocrite.

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:34 AM
you just come across as a liberal american shit talker who does nothing but reap the benefits of the zionists and capitalists you supposedly loathe.

look at this kid throwin everything but tha kitchen sink at tha god... over here tryna talk about liberal this liberal that...half tha damn world has a sickening distortion of liberalism and the meaning at the root. you know nothing about my life... you dont know how i move on tha daily, u dont kno whether or not my job is tax free, u kno nothin of tha god, so like i have 2 tell other posters o so often, jus stay in ur lane...

hippocrite

dictionary.com ftw

TSA
12-29-2008, 12:34 AM
touch dont say nigga, white guy with low post count i was born in Kearney, NE but my earliest memories are from Nigeria cause i moved there at a young age and grew up there

why?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 12:39 AM
look at this kid throwin everything but tha kitchen sink at tha god... over here tryna talk about liberal this liberal that...half tha damn world has a sickening distortion of liberalism and the meaning at the root. you know nothing about my life... you dont know how i move on tha daily, u dont kno whether or not my job is tax free, u kno nothin of tha god, so like i have 2 tell other posters o so often, jus stay in ur lane...

schtoopid. Defeding liberalism when i didn't even condemn it. Just those that distort. Like yo'self.

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:42 AM
cuz u dont act like a hood nigga n i wanted 2 see if u was from tha jets but jus bitchmade but guess u from africa so its all good....cant even hate on a real ass african

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:44 AM
schtoopid. Defeding liberalism when i didn't even condemn it. Just those that distort. Like yo'self.

its called rhetoric jackass why do i have to explain these things, obviously wen sum1 say "liberal american" thats a loaded term with all kinds of misconceptions....its not a word 2 b thrown around so loosely

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 12:49 AM
lol...the more you talk the worse you make yourself look.

Law 4: ALways say less than necessary.

Knowledge.

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 12:51 AM
platinum

ALCATRAZ
12-29-2008, 01:33 AM
shout out 2 those who helped me get my first plat thread in ktl....

Heavy-Mental
12-29-2008, 02:38 AM
lol at you sheep that know nothing about politics!

Some of you sheep need to be sent to gaza strip to cee the action. Maybe then you will return with some sensable posts! or maybe shit in your pants you sheep!!

Why do you think they want to prolong the Israel and Palestine conflict..? why wont they just finish them off?? Why so long, over 50yrs? why?

HANZO
12-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Why do you think they want to prolong the Israel and Palestine conflict..? why wont they just finish them off?? Why so long, over 50yrs? why?

as long as Isreal jus launches a couple missiles into Gaza, the neighbouring Arab countries will be fearful, so they will continue to buy arms off western nations. thats why they dnt finish them off.

I find it funny that the reaction from all middle eastern leaders have been minimal. even the Iranians kept quiet over the attacks.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 05:23 PM
they're all playin the game against eachother.

Prince Rai
12-29-2008, 07:36 PM
politics baby, politrix

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 07:45 PM
yup...it will never end.

food for thought
12-29-2008, 08:57 PM
shit is fucked up right now.

Israel says the Palestinians broke the ceasefire by firing weapons for three weeks everday, and the Palestininas say they only fired rockets last week after months of Israeli blockade of medicine and food. on the news, they were talkin about the rocket attack didnt even kill a single israeli so their accusations seem false

either way, the their reaction is way too harsh.

theyre probably taking their opportunity to go hard before Bush leaves office

anways, they killed 350+ ppl and injured 1,000+. the hospitals are packed and they say they dont have enough medicine.

they bombed a University dorm, a house were 5 sisters were killed, bombed a police station (which has nothing to do with politics because its a public service instituion and not Hammas) right next to a childrens school right around the rime school was getting out, and this is just what i remeber

shit is mad inhumane and this government is fucked up for supporting this

V4D3R
12-29-2008, 09:09 PM
The Devil's time is almost up watch.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 09:11 PM
Well, i doubt that Obama will change the policy we have with Israel.

12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
The Devil's time is almost up watch.

Who's the devil?

V4D3R
12-29-2008, 09:15 PM
Even the UN Ban ki Moon is trippin and wanna slap some Jews over this shit.

food for thought
12-29-2008, 09:17 PM
i doudt it too

it seems hes siding with Bush with his lil comments that hes sending his people to make

food for thought
12-29-2008, 09:18 PM
the whole world is tripping. anybody with some civilized sense is tripping.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 09:22 PM
its not that easy. If the U.S. stops backing Israel, you are going to have serious backlash in the United States because of that from the Jews. And the Jews are a much more critical part of U.S. society than any Muslim is.

So any siding of Palestinians that anyone had(which was sparse to begin with) has totally evaporated after 9/11.

Its not going to happen.
You can talk about civility and humanity all you want. Thats not what world politics is about.

12-29-2008, 09:26 PM
There's no question the situation is fucked up and innocent Palestinians are suffering.

But if the roles were reversed, the Palestinians unquestionably would have committed a swift genocide against the entire Jewish population of Israel.

It's just fucked up that Israel has more power, so they are the bad guys(at least according to Popa Wu Muslims on this board).

One time, this really little dude came up to be at a bar when I was in college and bumped into me. I spilled some beer on him cause he hit my arm, and I said "My bad" even though it was his fault and he bumped into me.

Either way, he started running his mouth, pushed me twice, ran his mouth a little more, and finally, I snapped in punched him in the mouth, and he fell over a chair and knocked over a table.

The bouncer ran up and kicked ME out of the bar, for defending myself.

The big strong dude is always the bad guy...

If you're smaller and weaker, you shouldn't be firing grenades at somebody who can beat your ass.

You should be the one saying "my bad" and trying to negotiate.

It's simple fucking logic and it is the way the world works.

You have Israel willing to negotiate, but Hamas doesn't want to.

It sucks that citizens are being killed.

But is that primarily israel's fault, or is it Hamas for provoking the wrath of Israel?

EIther way, to place the blame solely on one party is ignorant and ridiculous.

12-29-2008, 09:28 PM
its not that easy. If the U.S. stops backing Israel, you are going to have serious backlash in the United States because of that from the Jews. And the Jews are a much more critical part of U.S. society than any Muslim is.

So any siding of Palestinians that anyone had(which was sparse to begin with) has totally evaporated after 9/11.

Its not going to happen.
You can talk about civility and humanity all you want. Thats not what world politics is about.

The US government doesn't particularly care about American Jews. In fact, it has nothing to do with religion from the US perspective.

The United States uses Israel for its own interests in the middle east.

THe United States is Israel's stern but loving pimp.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 09:37 PM
Jews are a lesser evil. Plus they are highly industrious and good with money and are past that fanaticism shit.

12-29-2008, 09:38 PM
Jews are a lesser evil. Plus they are highly industrious and good with money and are past that fanaticism shit.

How are they evil at all, from a US perspective?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 09:39 PM
How are they evil at all, from a US perspective?

they are not. But from a Christian perspective I meant.

food for thought
12-29-2008, 09:44 PM
if they wanna fight hammas, they should send their ground troops in and let them get fucked like Hezbollah did to them in Lebanon

theyre getting ready to send ground troops in but they shouild have been did that instead of bombing the most densely populated region in the world where no doudt youre gonna kill innocent civilians. theyre a bunch of pussies.

they wanna fight it out, they can fight it out with their militants instead of bombing innocent people.

food for thought
12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
Jews are a lesser evil

what type of racist ass shit is that? LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
what type of racist ass shit is that? LOL

Thats the mentality.

If you think any country does anything based upon a human rights premise, than you are naive and in desperate need of a history lesson.

If the Palestinians had backing of all the other Muslim countries and Israel did not have the U.S. than there is no doubt in my mind the Jews would be eradicated.

Thats why nobody is really feeling any true sympathy for Palestine as a whole. Unfortunately what they preach is being practiced on them.

12-29-2008, 09:58 PM
if they wanna fight hammas, they should send their ground troops in and let them get fucked like Hezbollah did to them in Lebanon

theyre getting ready to send ground troops in but they shouild have been did that instead of bombing the most densely populated region in the world where no doudt youre gonna kill innocent civilians. theyre a bunch of pussies.

they wanna fight it out, they can fight it out with their militants instead of bombing innocent people.

The very essence of war is that innocent civilians get killed. I would argue that hammas is bigger pussies.

They don't even target anything in particular. They are literally just shooting rockets into Israel. They don't give a fuck what they hit.

They just want to kill something.

I think something like 10 Palestinian civilians have been killed, and that is according to Palestinian estimates.

It is simply poor military strategy to just send in troops.

They are bombing strategic targets, but it is inevitable that civilians will be injured.

The civilians were warned to stay away from Hamas targets. Of course, I am not saying this justifies it. But this is inevitable when there is a war.

That is why war sucks.

But you can't start a war and then get mad when people get killed.

HANZO
12-29-2008, 09:58 PM
Isreal is running out of excuses though, if you siege a city, block it from contact form the rest of the world. no medical supplies, no nothing.

do you really expect those ppl to sit down and wait why some westerners and useless politicians discuss a peace plan. this ceasefire lasted 6 months, what happened in those 6 months?? absolutely nothing.

the Palestinians are desperate, the firing of rockets into Isreal was an act of desperation, now they are on the front pages, maybe someone will care. doubtful though.

12-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Isreal is running out of excuses though, if you siege a city, block it from contact form the rest of the world. no medical supplies, no nothing.

do you really expect those ppl to sit down and wait why some westerners and useless politicians discuss a peace plan. this ceasefire lasted 6 months, what happened in those 6 months?? absolutely nothing.

the Palestinians are desperate, the firing of rockets into Isreal was an act of desperation, now they are on the front pages, maybe someone will care. doubtful though.

See, I can't really refute that.

It is an endless cycle of shit.

food for thought
12-29-2008, 10:01 PM
^ cosign HAN

you dont blame the oppressed, you blame the oppressors

there needs to be a better solution without all the killing

12-29-2008, 10:05 PM
^ cosign

you dont blame the oppressed, you blame the oppressors

there needs to be a better solution without all the killing

I agree with the second part. There definitely needs to be a better solution.

But you don't blame the oppressors simply for having better means.

You blame both sides equally, because they are equally at fault.

If the Palestinians had the better military, there would be no conflict, because all of the Jews would be dead.

Would you think the Palestinians were evil in that scenario?

Because the only reason that hasn't happened is because they don't have the means.

Israel COULD wipe out Palestine. But they don't. Some of it is political, and some of it is because they are not trying to commit genocide.

I'm not saying they are saints by any means.

But both sides, at the very least, are equally at fault.

Because someone is more apt militarily does not make them more at fault.

TSA
12-29-2008, 10:11 PM
Touch brings up a good point. If hamas preaching 'death to israel' and talking about essentially eradicating the jews in that area why are they morally better then israelis that have the dick and money to bust their ass?

don't you think that if the power balance shifted hamas would show even less moral behavior? israels goal is to exist and be left the fuck alone, hamas is to exist (palestinian nation) and eradicate the jews in that area.

they're both doing dickish things but you can forget someone is a dick just cause they're loosing.

HANZO
12-29-2008, 10:43 PM
The Jews lived under Arab rule for many years, i dnt think they were oppressed in any way.

This current crisis is a product of western influence in the middle east. now i aint saying this cause im an Ottomaniac, but all this shit is happening cause Britain and France fucked up, they broke their promise to the Arabs.

Anyway i always say the only way to solve this is for the 3 major Middle Eastern nations to sit down and draw new borders. creating a Palestinian homeland, and giving the Isrealis the security they want. thats the only way, but nobody can really be bothered, cause if you sit down on the table and discuss all of this, about 10 minutes into the meeting Hamas would have launched rockets into Isreal, and the Isrealis will have invaded Gaza.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-29-2008, 10:50 PM
^true but they have tried this again and again.

diggy
12-29-2008, 10:59 PM
Didn't the palestinians vote for Hamas (a terrorist murdering organization) in 2007?

And when Hamas shoots rockets into Israel are people really surprised that Israel will defend itself by firing back?

And who is being punished when Israel fires back - Hamas (who have hiding spots that they run to) or the "civilians" who have nowhere to run to?

Do I feel sorry for palestinians who voted for a terrorist organization to represent them and put them in danger?

Now Cyper!!!

12-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Didn't the palestinians vote for Hamas (a terrorist murdering organization) in 2007?

Do I feel sorry for palestinians who voted for a terrorist organization to represent them and put them in danger?

That is an interesting point.

Hamas made no secrets about its intentions and policies towards Israel. When the United States helped empower a Palestinian government that was willing to negotiate, they were immediately voted out of power for the very fact that they were even willing to negotiate.

Hamas essentially ran on a platform of shooting rockets into Israel, and the Palestinian people voted them into power.

Of course, I realize it is deeper than that, but it's just another point that adds to the hopelessness of the situation.

diggy
12-29-2008, 11:15 PM
Exactly.

And what's up with all these protestors calling for Israel to stop?

When Hamas started launching rockets into Israel, where were all the protestors?

Didn't they know that Israel would respond?

food for thought
12-30-2008, 01:27 AM
And what's up with all these protestors calling for Israel to stop?

damn, I cant believe this is coming from you out of all people

they have to stop. they arent doing shit but killing innocent people. the bombings are inhumane, strait up. there is no excuse for killing 350 ppl when not even one of your own was killed to provoke your attack. this is common decency. so the fact that you are questioning why ppl are asking for Israel to stop bombing and killing innocent civilians is beyond me.

somebody said only 10 innocent ppl got killed. out of 350+ ? so the other 340 were Hammas? this makes no logical sense. there were 5 girls killed in one house that i happened to hear about that i mentioned. so there were 5 other civilian deaths and thats it? this is nonsense. the hopsitals are packed beyond capacity and they are running out of medice. this is a humantiarian crisis.

you cant keep a whole population under military occupation and not expect them to resist in some way. what would yall do if that was you and you lost a family member over some bullshit? they cant keep every young arab from shooting rockets over the border. these people are under distress everyday of their lives. and you cant punish a whole population for the actions of a few "bad apples" like your president loves to put it. thats whats going on right now.

you can be like "Oh, the people elected Hammas, terrorrists. they asked for it"
peep game: Hammas just got electd. for decades they werent the ones in power. the Fatah party were the ones in office. during this time, Hammas was getting a reputation for being "Terrorist". well one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. thats a cold fact of life. you keep a people under military occupation with lack of basic human necessities, what you expect them to do. they are going to resist anyway they can. now im not supporting the killing of innocent Israelis. thats fucked up. but mind you hammas had a political wing too. and they fed their ppl and looked out for them. the ppl voted for Hammas in a democratic election and put hem in power. they favored Hammas over Fatah, who accomplished nothing all these years they were in power. u feel me? the Suicide bombings had decreased significantly since then and their was a ceasefire for 6 months, i believe it was, that just got broken and led to this bullshit.

if the Israelis want to overthrow Hammas, a democraticly elected governemt, illegaly like their boys the U.S they should go ahead with sending their ground troops, fighting it out man to man and consequently saving innocent lives from being lost. it is still goin to be unfair because the palestininas have no army, let alone the type of weapons Israel gets from the U.S. but it would be more humane then their current campaign.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 01:38 AM
lol..get tha fuck outta here.

If they started a ground war and annihilated them, which they probably would, you would be saying the SAME shit!

Your so worried about human lives and inhumane treatment...thats noble of you.

But what if it were the other way around? WOuld you be so worried about innocent
Israeli's dying?

look, civilians get killed in every conflict, BUT, if the Palestinians have NO ARMY, like you said, how can you tell a civilian or a Hammas from a non?
It not that easy.
maybe they should accept defeat.

If that stopped the killing of innocent peole would you be happy?

The minute that terrorists started sending suicide bombers and terrorist dressed in either civilian or muslim garb, they began to play that game. It may be the only chance they have at any type of effective campaign, but they are the ones putting their own in danger at that point.

I'm really not defending Israeli's at all, but people are feeling sorry for palestine only cuz they are losing. If it was the other way around, people would be dancing in the streets praising allah if the israelis were wiped out just like they did after 9/11.

Its bullshit, they try to play political correctness against the West and people buy into it. They are not 'good' guys. There just the other crazy muther fucker that happens to be getting there asses kicked and resorting to desperate measures.

food for thought
12-30-2008, 01:38 AM
I agree with the second part. There definitely needs to be a better solution.

But you don't blame the oppressors simply for having better means.

You blame both sides equally, because they are equally at fault.

If the Palestinians had the better military, there would be no conflict, because all of the Jews would be dead.

Would you think the Palestinians were evil in that scenario?

i think you mean "superior" instead of "oppressor" from the way you used it in your sentence.

to explain with a type of metaphor u used earlier,

-u dont want to punk a big cat, or get into it with a big cat (superior). so u stay in your place, for lack of a better phrase
-if a big cat continues to break in your house, take your money out your pockets everytime u pass by, slaping you around type of shit, you would have to stand up to him (oppressor scenario)

regarding your second point, if the palestinians had a better army, the situation would not be close to what it is today. so we cannot judge this hypothetical with facts from the ground with the current scenario.

if they had a better army maybe they wouldnt be under a military occupation. thats actually probably a guarantee. they might have their own state where they live peacefully without worrying about Israeli. u think in this scenario that Palestinians would be trying to destroy Israel? i dont think so.

ALCATRAZ
12-30-2008, 01:49 AM
omg nickytooch how old r u like 12?

food for thought
12-30-2008, 01:51 AM
^ i know right

food for thought
12-30-2008, 02:06 AM
lol..get tha fuck outta here.

If they started a ground war and annihilated them, which they probably would, you would be saying the SAME shit!
if they did a ground war they would get fucked up like Hezbollah did to them in Lebanon i said this before

Your so worried about human lives and inhumane treatment...thats noble of you.

But what if it were the other way around? WOuld you be so worried about innocent
Israeli's dying?
why wouldnt i care about innocent Israelies dying? im not a racist. it dont mean shit to me that theyre jews

look, civilians get killed in every conflict, BUT, if the Palestinians have NO ARMY, like you said, how can you tell a civilian or a Hammas from a non?
It not that easy.
maybe they should accept defeat.
war is not easy u idiot. so they should just start bombing the people cause theyll have a hard time with ground troops? would u bomb the kurds with chemical weapons like Saddam did? u racist piece of shit

If that stopped the killing of innocent peole would you be happy?
what do u think?

The minute that terrorists started sending suicide bombers and terrorist dressed in either civilian or muslim garb, they began to play that game. It may be the only chance they have at any type of effective campaign, but they are the ones putting their own in danger at that point.
u get mad at them cause they blow themselves up to fight back the only means they have? u think if they could throw a grenade in the spot istead of killing themselves they wouldnt do it? would that make U happy? or will it make u happy when they just sid idle while their whole existence is being fucked with?

I'm really not defending Israeli's at all, but people are feeling sorry for palestine only cuz they are losing. If it was the other way around, people would be dancing in the streets praising allah if the israelis were wiped out just like they did after 9/11.
the Palestinians have always been losing. aint shit changed. and ppl dont support their cause. ppl that support them are a minority, especially in this country. your second statement is dumb shit

Its bullshit, they try to play political correctness against the West and people buy into it. They are not 'good' guys. There just the other crazy muther fucker that happens to be getting there asses kicked and resorting to desperate measures.
so let them keep killing these ppl right. thats what your arguing for right?

assess kicked. smh, what an ignorant ass doochebag

thats the type of response you need

faggot

TSA
12-30-2008, 02:42 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60169&type=sigpic&dateline=1230612778
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60169&dateline=1230364683 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60169)

what the fuck is this? like what are you trying to relay? what's your 'movement' or whatever? what do you stand for? none of this shit is related outside of GED school.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-30-2008, 03:30 AM
they're all playin the game against eachother.
]:spin: pretty much let them kill each if thats their bag!

SL33
12-30-2008, 05:53 AM
I
Israel COULD wipe out Palestine. But they don't. Some of it is political, and some of it is because they are not trying to commit genocide.

man, this is genocide. Genocide is an attempt of destroying other people or nation,
i'm not taking sides, i know that Israel is surrounded with entire arab world that hates them since the beggining, and Jews gotta hold their position by any means, but supporting israel based on religious feelling and mentality is just plain stupid.
i agre with HAN and Skampoe, but not to the fullest.

and lol @ everybody who speak about civil rights in 21st century.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-30-2008, 05:57 AM

what did u mean by that?

SL33
12-30-2008, 06:02 AM
what did u mean by that?

there ain't no civil rights. those 'rights' are just bunch of UN institutes and they're not being respected by any country that has any form of power.

is there any difference between a nazi attack on some polish/russian/english/serbian/ city and jewish tomahawk missile??????? no.

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-30-2008, 06:04 AM
the UN has no power, u r right though

SL33
12-30-2008, 06:06 AM
Jews should get their country, don't get me wrong, but this is crime against humanity

UNCLE RUCKUS
12-30-2008, 06:07 AM
i respectfully disagree its not their country its not either of theirs. they are all haters that need to chill the fuck out or leave earth

SL33
12-30-2008, 06:17 AM
agree, but they all claim the same peace of desert. so whose country is it??

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 11:33 AM
omg nickytooch how old r u like 12?

^ i know right

food for thought is obviously a speakonitgod secondary.

and there both lily white.

food for thought
12-30-2008, 01:28 PM
that aint my secondary u lame ass faggot

that nigga is wack as fuck

Civilison
12-30-2008, 03:50 PM
pz to anybody going thru the struggle of war right now

12-30-2008, 05:12 PM
i think you mean "superior" instead of "oppressor" from the way you used it in your sentence.

I don't know why you're using semantics here. I am not saying that one side is morally superior. If it makes it easier for you to understand, militarily speaking, Israel is superior. It is not a debate

to explain with a type of metaphor u used earlier,

-u dont want to punk a big cat, or get into it with a big cat (superior). so u stay in your place, for lack of a better phrase
-if a big cat continues to break in your house, take your money out your pockets everytime u pass by, slaping you around type of shit, you would have to stand up to him (oppressor scenario)

That metaphor is not applicable to the situation. My story says that you should not be the one to START SHIT with a big cat for no reason. You don't push him for no reason other than belligerent pride, and you don't shoot grenades at him instead of negotiating

regarding your second point, if the palestinians had a better army, the situation would not be close to what it is today. so we cannot judge this hypothetical with facts from the ground with the current scenario.

if they had a better army maybe they wouldnt be under a military occupation. thats actually probably a guarantee. they might have their own state where they live peacefully without worrying about Israeli. u think in this scenario that Palestinians would be trying to destroy Israel? i dont think so.

And that is just ridiculous. Palestinians have said, since the very inception of Israel, that they would never acknowledge a Jewish state as legitimate, and that their mission would only be complete when Israel ceased to exist.

That is not open to interpretation.

Again, I am not saying Israel is "right".

I am saying that you have a one-sided view that I have trouble understanding.

It seems that you have done research, but AFTER you already make up your mind.

Usually people do research and then form an opinion. You form an opinion and then do research to support what you have already decided.

Like you have preconceived notions that "power" and "success" automatically mean "evil", while constantly root against the status quo and for the "little guy" regardless of the reality of the situation.

12-30-2008, 05:16 PM
man, this is genocide. Genocide is an attempt of destroying other people or nation,
i'm not taking sides, i know that Israel is surrounded with entire arab world that hates them since the beggining, and Jews gotta hold their position by any means, but supporting israel based on religious feelling and mentality is just plain stupid.
i agre with HAN and Skampoe, but not to the fullest.

Did you not read a fucking thing I wrote?

I NEVER ONCE brought up religion.

I am not religious, and think that while religions are generally well-meaning, are often used to manipulate and for horrible purposes.

I think both sides are fucked up.

All I said is that it is stupid to claim that either side is "right"

Get your comprehension up before you come up at me with your nonsense.

SL33
12-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Did you not read a fucking thing I wrote?

I NEVER ONCE brought up religion.

I am not religious, and think that while religions are generally well-meaning, are often used to manipulate and for horrible purposes.

I think both sides are fucked up.

All I said is that it is stupid to claim that either side is "right"

Get your comprehension up before you come up at me with your nonsense.

hold on man, this wasn't aimed @ you, i understand ur point of view totally.....damn, i just quoted you because you've brought up the term ''genocide'' which i find very funny......it's all cool

this was some form of throwback based on shit Nicky Tooch wrote....

12-30-2008, 05:55 PM
hold on man, this wasn't aimed @ you, i understand ur point of view totally.....damn, i just quoted you because you've brought up the term ''genocide'' which i find very funny......it's all cool

OK. I was just confused because you quoted me...

But I also think comparing Israel to Nazis is far-fetched.

Israel doesn't want to exterminate Palestinians.

Israel wants Palestinians to leave them the fuck alone.

Now, the situation is much more complex than that, and Israel's policy is certainly far from perfect, but the intentions are not genocidal at all.

If anything, the Palestinians, by saying that they will not be happy until Israel ceases to exists, have genocidal intentions.

It is just that they do not have the means to carry out their genocide.

SL33
12-30-2008, 06:16 PM
OK. I was just confused because you quoted me...

But I also think comparing Israel to Nazis is far-fetched.

Israel doesn't want to exterminate Palestinians.

Israel wants Palestinians to leave them the fuck alone.

Now, the situation is much more complex than that, and Israel's policy is certainly far from perfect, but the intentions are not genocidal at all.

If anything, the Palestinians, by saying that they will not be happy until Israel ceases to exists, have genocidal intentions.

It is just that they do not have the means to carry out their genocide.

agreed.......but. i can respect open one-on-one war, but this is a fuckin annihilation,,,,

anyway..this shit lasts for centuries......but bare fact that Arabs and Jews had better relations in dark ages/during the Crusades is a strange thing...

and ill give one off-topic info:

Popes's army slaughtered every man/woman/child of any religion when Jerusalem was conquered....Saladin spared lives of thousands (''civilians'') couple of years later.

ALCATRAZ
12-30-2008, 06:18 PM
that aint my secondary u lame ass faggot

that nigga is wack as fuck
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69215

stfu u broke ass searchin online for af1's ass bitch... dem shits been played out for decades this dude still on tha hunt for his very first pair lol....

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 06:36 PM

elaborate so maybe i could explain more clearly what i wrote. I don't recall writing anything about genocide.

My take is simple. I think both sides are wrong, but this is an area that has been disputed for so long, that I don't think it matters what happens, groups will be fighting over it regardless.

The Israelis know that the Arab countries around them want them gone. If they sleep on that, they are only hurting themselves and softening up.
Israel will always have to be aggressive as long as they are surrounded by hostility toward them.
They are playing the role they have to for survival of an Israeli state.

The Palestinians obviously feel like they were raped, and they feel helpless. So they are going to fight, and the only means they really have is guerilla warfare/terrorist shit, whatever you wanna call it, freedom fighters whatever.
But when you fight that style, its going to put your people in danger because your enemy cannot distinguish soldiers from civilians.
I realize it is their only recourse, but their comes a time where you are bringing shit upon yourselves.
If you kno you cannot beat the Israelis...why provoke them and bring harm upon your people?

Either wait until you have more backing, or try to settle things peacefullly. They are in a shitty spot, but they aren't the first people to have this happen to them.

the whole situation is fucked.

The topic of the thread was 'pour out some liquor for palestine'....
I disagreed on the grounds that these radicals are only hurting their own country by provoking a stronger nation.

SL33
12-30-2008, 06:43 PM
^^^^^^^^ is i said LL came up with 'genocide' and i had to thow my opinion on that washed up term that is constantly repeated everywhere.

and i've mentioned u cause you brought up that religious element which is very bad thing to say.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-30-2008, 06:53 PM
^^^^^^^^ is i said LL came up with 'genocide' and i had to thow my opinion on that washed up term that is constantly repeated everywhere.

and i've mentioned u cause you brought up that religious element which is very bad thing to say.

well you cannot deny that religion has something to do with it. To ignore it would be foolishly naive.
Most of the fanaticism is a direct result of religion.
But again, I don't think that's necessarily why they are fighting. Its a combination of many things. More than i probably am aware of.

diggy
12-30-2008, 10:02 PM
damn, I cant believe this is coming from you out of all people

they have to stop. they arent doing shit but killing innocent people. the bombings are inhumane, strait up. there is no excuse for killing 350 ppl when not even one of your own was killed to provoke your attack. this is common decency. so the fact that you are questioning why ppl are asking for Israel to stop bombing and killing innocent civilians is beyond me.

somebody said only 10 innocent ppl got killed. out of 350+ ? so the other 340 were Hammas? this makes no logical sense. there were 5 girls killed in one house that i happened to hear about that i mentioned. so there were 5 other civilian deaths and thats it? this is nonsense. the hopsitals are packed beyond capacity and they are running out of medice. this is a humantiarian crisis.

you cant keep a whole population under military occupation and not expect them to resist in some way. what would yall do if that was you and you lost a family member over some bullshit? they cant keep every young arab from shooting rockets over the border. these people are under distress everyday of their lives. and you cant punish a whole population for the actions of a few "bad apples" like your president loves to put it. thats whats going on right now.

you can be like "Oh, the people elected Hammas, terrorrists. they asked for it"
peep game: Hammas just got electd. for decades they werent the ones in power. the Fatah party were the ones in office. during this time, Hammas was getting a reputation for being "Terrorist". well one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. thats a cold fact of life. you keep a people under military occupation with lack of basic human necessities, what you expect them to do. they are going to resist anyway they can. now im not supporting the killing of innocent Israelis. thats fucked up. but mind you hammas had a political wing too. and they fed their ppl and looked out for them. the ppl voted for Hammas in a democratic election and put hem in power. they favored Hammas over Fatah, who accomplished nothing all these years they were in power. u feel me? the Suicide bombings had decreased significantly since then and their was a ceasefire for 6 months, i believe it was, that just got broken and led to this bullshit.

if the Israelis want to overthrow Hammas, a democraticly elected governemt, illegaly like their boys the U.S they should go ahead with sending their ground troops, fighting it out man to man and consequently saving innocent lives from being lost. it is still goin to be unfair because the palestininas have no army, let alone the type of weapons Israel gets from the U.S. but it would be more humane then their current campaign.

I'm NOT on Israels' side. What Israel is doing is wrong; I've made that clear in the beginning by saying both Israel and Palestinians are two idiots fighting each other.

I'm just saying when the Palestinians were firing rockets, where were the protestors? Shouldn't they protest when Palestinians are firing rockets indiscriminately? There is hypocrisy there.

Yes, Israelis are murderers for firing on innocents. Both sides are murderers. Fuck em all. I take no sides.

When all of this shit is done with, a lot of idiots would be in their graves over bullshit.

:no:

ALCATRAZ
12-31-2008, 04:25 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/30/cynthia-mckinney-boat-att_n_154202.html

Ha'aretz reports that a boat carrying aid to Gaza clashed with Israel's navy. The activists on board the boat say they were shot at; an Israeli spokesman denies this account.

An Israel Navy ship clashed on Tuesday with a small boat carrying international activists with aid destined for Gaza, an Israeli Foreign Ministry spokesman said.

There were no reported casualties from the incident involving the small cabin cruiser "Dignity" that sailed from Cyprus late on Monday.

One of the boat's passengers was former congresswoman and Green Party presidential candidate Cynthia McKinney.

The 66-foot yacht Dignity, flying the flag of Gibraltar, left Larnaca Monday with almost 4 tons of Cypriot-donated supplies and 16 passengers, including former US Representative Cynthia McKinney, Cypriot lawmaker Eleni Theocharous and activists from Britain, Australia, Ireland and Tunisia, organizers said.

"Our boat was rammed three times, twice in the front and one on the side," McKinney told CNN Tuesday morning. "Our mission was a peaceful mission. Our mission was thwarted by the aggressiveness of the Israeli military."

SL33
12-31-2008, 05:21 AM

man i can agree with u on various things concerning this topic, but thiis is bullshit..

what r u sayin'? there's no fanaticism in other religions??? what about those hardcore orthodox rabbi's that insisted on destruction of Dome of the Rock and Mosque of Omar during '6 days' war??? That would cause WW3.

Cilvaringz will defend Arabs, not me....but don't use religion as an argument.

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 10:55 AM
i was speaking contextually from an American perspective on things. That is a generalization of the view than many AMericans have including many Christian.

And as far as fanaticism, you dont see Jewish suicide bombers and Jewish terrorists highjacking a plan and crashing them into the WTC.

Again, that statement was made from an American perspective dealing with what an American would perceive as a threat.

SL33
12-31-2008, 11:16 AM
i was speaking contextually from an American perspective on things. That is a generalization of the view than many AMericans have including many Christian.

And as far as fanaticism, you dont see Jewish suicide bombers and Jewish terrorists highjacking a plan and crashing them into the WTC.

Again, that statement was made from an American perspective dealing with what an American would perceive as a threat.

ok i understand......

but i'll give one more info on this: the first suicidal attack in that part of the world was done by the Jews, which is very awkward.

and the whole sucidal campaign ran by palestinians is based on the Assassins doctrine which is introduced to the world by Hassan-i-Sabah (Old man from the Mountain)

BTTR KNG KOOL
12-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Jews actually started the attacks and all that, against brits, back when the brits were still holdin the place.

i wonder what ppl would say about that.. if we were living those times.

SL33
12-31-2008, 11:30 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^ that's what i'm talkking about

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-31-2008, 11:31 AM
I thought Isreal is supposed to be a religious nation.

What would Jesus Christ think of them air raiding innocent or guilty people with F16 figther jets?

Since when has murder ever been acceptable for any reason in Judaism or Christianity?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 11:45 AM
Jews actually started the attacks and all that, against brits, back when the brits were still holdin the place.

i wonder what ppl would say about that.. if we were living those times.

Well, if that were the case today, you would have people like many on here rallying behind Israel because they rally behind the 'little guy' or the one they percieve as the oppressed.

Which is kind of funny seeing that Jews could claim more oppression than any Arab could. The Arabs once played the role of oppressor very effieciently. How do you think Islam spread to North Africa, etc.

While I think its petty to use a country past against them as a means for aggression or destruction, I don't think they should ignore it.

But that type of thinking is flawed because, this is really exclusively a palestinian/israeli beef.

I wonder, if the U.S. was not backing Israel if the other Muslim countries would rally around Palestine.

I personally think they would, and that is why the United States is helping. I mean, that is one of the main reasons many Muslim are angry with the U.S.

But really, what does that say about those countries?

Olive Oil Goombah
12-31-2008, 11:50 AM
I thought Isreal is supposed to be a religious nation.

What would Jesus Christ think of them air raiding innocent or guilty people with F16 figther jets?

Since when has murder ever been acceptable for any reason in Judaism or Christianity?

Have you read the Old Testament?

I usually don't do this cuz i think its tacky, and i think alot of these preachers are asshole but an excerpt from a speech by Dr. Benjamin Muhammed on Masta Killa's Rining Bells is symbolically true.

God is the Number One Killer'
'He out killed...Genghis Khan...Kublai Khan
...Tamerlane...Yes he did'
'He out killed Hitler...out killed Mussolini'
...Out killed Napoleon'
'When God gets ready to kill he wipes...Cold, Complete'
'God the Killer

Mashallarts
01-01-2009, 02:09 PM
It's amazing to see how once upon a time the oppressed, has now become the oppressor.
Israel is doing the same thing to the palestinians as what happened in world war 2...but whoops there was no such thing as Israel back then, a few countries felt sorry for them (jews) and decided to run in on Palestinian land and kick them out their homes, resulting in thousands of European jews moving into israel. Fact is most of the people living in 'israel' aren't even israelis...they are from European descent. You still have plenty of native 'israelis' living in Palestine.......not even the orthodox true Jewish people believe in the zionist state of Israel...

Read up real history and don't just sit there listening to a double CD album that came out over ten years ago thinking it is enough for your knowledge on life and current affairs.

Someone comes into your home and you kick that person out your home.....then YOU get called a terrorist? Yes makes a lot of sense. A lot of you teenage european kids from rich families wouldn't last a day on the gaza strip...I'm not saying I would either however it's not right for you to be running your mouths coming out with some of your immature views.....

When it comes to oppression and innocent lives being taken, then EVERYONE must stand up against it...it's completely irrelevant if the lives being taken are Muslim, jew, christian hindu...they are all creations of God. What people need to stop saying is "OH BUT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT" .....the fact of the matter is that it is NOT the other way round and it never has been, like some brotha said you cannot put your hypothetical scenarios into a factual situation, that's just ignorance.

For all you little yoots who like to talk, I suggest you to first please read on how the illegal zionist state of Israel was established. Once you have done your reading, you are more than welcome to debate with the other brothas on here who obviously know what they're talkin about..

peace

and if you're some wasteman replying with profanities then please go and insert your WuTang forever CD back into the d: on your pc and imagine you're sitting in front of popa wu or something, this is REAL LIFE.

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Jews should take an order with Muslims just like in 1967 ( six day war)

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 03:15 PM
this is REAL LIFE.

thats really all u needed 2 say...tha rest is common knowledge and shouldnt hav 2 b spoon fed to these dudes.....we are all adults, if niggaz havent done tha knowledge already n still got an opinion on it den fuck em

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 03:21 PM
than why even make the thread? if the 'knowledge' is already done.

you shoulda just stayed listenin to killarmy gettin stoned in your bedroom.

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 03:40 PM
why did i make tha thread? 2 show that i sympathize with the palestinian people--- not no stupid hamas, but the civilians who are gettin smacked over the head right now, hence the topic of the discussion.... i seriously was only expectin like 5 people to reply...but then i remembered that half of you are white privileged brats with no sense of reality

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 03:42 PM
you shoulda just stayed listenin to killarmy gettin stoned in your bedroom.

dog u are not funny, i have yet 2 see one person quote ur "humor" in this thread.....jus stop already

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 04:00 PM
but then i remembered that half of you are white privileged brats with no sense of reality

this is all too telling about yourself.

01-01-2009, 04:10 PM
This website has taught me that "black people in community college who listen to wu-tang affiliates" is the most racist population segment in America today.

Why do you guys hate jews so much?

Please cite examples of Popa Wu lyrics to support your answers.

I can understand why people would think that both sides are retarded.

I can understand why people would dislike Israel's behavior.

I just don't get how people can think that Palestinians are fighting some sort of "good fight" and are morally superior.

How can you take an extreme stance in such a complex dilemma?

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 05:09 PM
How can you take an extreme stance in such a complex dilemma?

Please cite examples of Popa Wu lyrics to support your answers.

"Matters of great concern should be treated lightly. Matters of small concern should be treated seriously." -Lord Naoshige

.....close enough

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 05:13 PM
this is all too telling about yourself.
you are a white wu tang fan

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 06:01 PM
"Matters of great concern should be treated lightly. Matters of small concern should be treated seriously." -Lord Naoshige

.....close enough

^The Sheep's mere Sheep- Longshanks

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 06:45 PM
^The Sheep's mere Sheep- Longshanks
"stickin up white boys on ball courts" -shallah raekwon

01-01-2009, 06:49 PM
You know that wu-tang makes music for white people, right?

Jedrek
01-01-2009, 06:52 PM
I'm white and I'm proud of it :>

01-01-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm white and I'm proud of it :>

^^^Derelict Devil w/ calcified penial gland.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 07:00 PM
its obvious you hate white people. we already knew this when you logged in as 'speakonitgod'

I know your angry cuz, judging by your choice of screenname you thought this website was filled with poppa wu muslims who you could debate your bigotry with without interruption.

But now, realizing that you are one of 29 N.O.E. members thruout the world (17 of which belong to this site, the other 12 are related to poppa wu), do you have any regrets?

As far as Poppa Wu standards go you are the bottom of the barrel.

Your hatred and anger towards whites is obvious, thinking that somehow i'm offended that a rapper would rob white kids. The way I see it, if your gonna rob, you might as well rob those with money. Its only logical to do so.

In truth, tho, you are a rare breed of black man (if you indeed are, which is doubtful). I've known many black folks, and live around alot and I have never met one who thinks quite like you. They are mostly hard working, good people.

In fact, the only time i can say i've encountered black folk like you is when I go downtown for a sporting event or entertainment, and i encounter bums on the street preaching hatred while begging for my money.

But im sure you 'different' right?

Right.

food for thought
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
its obvious you hate white people. we already knew this when you logged in as 'speakonitgod'

lmao

classic impostor quote. u aint no wu tang head fuck r u doin here?

lmao at this cat catchin feelings

impostor ass nigga on a wu tang site. aint that a bitch

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 08:47 PM
he simply doesnt understand slang prostitution....oh well, let him wallow

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:07 PM
btw, i guess mos def is a racist as well....I mean, it was him who I got my username from...

Searchin for the truth, leafin' thru tha holy tablet
The bible, The Koran and The Ten Crack Commandments
Speak on it god, whats today's mathematics?
The five day forecast, The Dow Jones average?

popa wu counter attack = EPIC FAIL

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:19 PM
....well you can't say im doing nothing. My taxes pay for your welfare.

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:22 PM
I'm willing to bet neither of you have jobs
I think its funny how you really showed your true colors (white) when you were so quick to judge and assume I was a certain way without even doin tha knawledge urself...first u say I think black man is god. U were referencing that shit for a minute, I tell u to go get a quote and come see me. Havent done that yet. Then you think I'm a racist because my username has the word god in it. If u have no appreciation for 5% slang than wtf you doin on this site.. Anyways, it turns out that it was just a mos def quote,and hes one of tha smarter niggaz in tha rap game...so what have we learned? white people should stop assuming things, because they are almost always wrong

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:24 PM
i kno exactly what ur name references. ur not as clever as you think.

I suggest some sort of liberal education so you can see the world outside of your project, which you have obviously not left.

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:34 PM
youre obviously running out of things 2 say......ur white superiority complex is shining bright today

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:41 PM
you see how you turned this into a black vs. white AMerican thing?

That's the basis of your whole agenda. Its your inferiority complex for growing up poor, in the projects, uneducated, insecure, without an identity that drew you into the cult you currently worship within.

I actually feel sorry for you.

Unless of course you are the 22 year old white Cal-Berkeley student I assume you to be.

LOL...San Francisco...come on now.

Prolifical ENG
01-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Jesus Christ, (or in some circumstances, in the name of Allah) how did this thread about Palestinians turn into a blacks and whites in America thread....wow.

Lets go back to near the beginning of the thread.

3 posts later the question to initiate discussion was vaguely avoided. Then 9 posts later the word "whites" was introduced. Then for dozens of posts a whole lot of nothing, saying whos got what job and what education and whos muslim black or white and what wu tang sand hip hop in general stands for....SMH

Time to go back?

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:52 PM
it is time to go back....its time for you to go back and retrieve my post where i replied to face of the golden falcon...we'll build from there

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:54 PM
ur so lazy..you want everyone to do everything for you.

01-01-2009, 09:55 PM
it is time to go back....its time for you to go back and retrieve my post where i replied to face of the golden falcon...we'll build from there

If you remember, you never explained your stance.

You just said that Palestinians were right and Israeli's we're wrong, and that those who said that the situation was complex were pussies.

Prolifical ENG
01-01-2009, 09:56 PM

Ok, here's your reply:

Its not vaguely avoided too much...but it does seem to bring a close to the discussion.... but maybe not.

Time to start people.

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:57 PM
LOL...San Francisco...come on now.

what about san francisco?

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 09:59 PM
If you remember, you never explained your stance.

You just said that Palestinians were right and Israeli's we're wrong, and that those who said that the situation was complex were pussies.
i dont feel the need 2 wave around a flag listin off reasons why israel is in tha wrong....it aint even necessary........to me this is simple because its about human life......israel has lost none......we shud just leave it at that...i mean u guys swear 2 b so bright why dont u just read between the lines instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed their answers to you....

TSA

San Francisco is for faggots.

BUt I thought we were done talking about that, and we were talking about Israel and Palestine.

So why don't you finally explain how the situation ISN'T complex?

Olive Oil Goombah
what about san francisco?

*wuts that father??? Yes i'll tell him.*

the Almighty says quit stalling, justanswer the fucking question

http://blog.tmcnet.com/blog/tom-keating/images/braveheart-mad-stephen.jpg

01-01-2009, 10:00 PM
i dont feel the need 2 wave around a flag listin off reasons why israel is in tha wrong....it aint even necessary........to me this is simple because its about human life......israel has lost none......we shud just leave it at that...i mean u guys swear 2 b so bright why dont u just read between the lines instead of waiting for someone to spoon feed their answers to you....

OK, so your stance is that you side with Palestine, because Israel is stronger?

You hate Israel because they have a good Army?

You are a very educated man.

ALCATRAZ
01-01-2009, 10:00 PM
all your questions have already been answered

01-01-2009, 10:01 PM

ahahahaha.

I've heard about what goes on at clubs in San Francisco.

01-01-2009, 10:02 PM
all your questions have already been answered

Not validly, and not by you.

You are why we need a KTL Jr., where GED students won't have to defend their uneducated beliefs.

HANZO
01-01-2009, 10:03 PM
this discussion got way off topic didnt it.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
this discussion got way off topic didnt it.

not really, this is KTL, were race and education questioning are essential cirriculum.

01-01-2009, 10:05 PM
It has. Please change the thread title to "San Francisco is full of Homosexuals", and perhaps this thread can be salvaged, as we discuss the high levels of Faggotry in San Fran, "America's Distended Anus"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 10:08 PM
*pours out some liquor for this thread*

cgI8qdijcFg&hl

HANZO
01-01-2009, 10:11 PM
actually come to think about it, this thread is on topic. cause i bet the same shit occurs in UN meeting over this issue. they jus go off topic.

01-01-2009, 10:14 PM
At the club in San Francisco:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/1202353062_LuckyPierre.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 12:46 AM
wow i go out 2 smoke a blunt wit da homies and this is wat i come back to...... dave chappelle was right about yall white people man yall some overly homosexual mufuckaz..... yall love jokin bout gay shit it pleases u

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 12:55 AM
Not validly, and not by you.

You are why we need a KTL Jr., where GED students won't have to defend their uneducated beliefs.
all one needs to do is take a look at the first three threads in ktl to kno it aint shit...i post here out of boredom

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 12:57 AM
It has. Please change the thread title to "San Francisco is full of Homosexuals", and perhaps this thread can be salvaged, as we discuss the high levels of Faggotry in San Fran, "America's Distended Anus"
theres gay people where u live too dumbass

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 01:07 AM
o yea, double plat bitches

Big Risk
01-02-2009, 01:17 AM
There's no question the situation is fucked up and innocent Palestinians are suffering.

But if the roles were reversed, the Palestinians unquestionably would have committed a swift genocide against the entire Jewish population of Israel.

It's just fucked up that Israel has more power, so they are the bad guys(at least according to Popa Wu Muslims on this board).

EIther way, to place the blame solely on one party is ignorant and ridiculous.

Actually the most of your response is ignorant and ridiculous. Do you know anyone from the Palestine Government? Matter fact do you even know any Palestinians? Who the fuck are you(a white American) to say what the fuck the Palestinians would do? Your saying in so many words that its better that the Palestinians got bombed because for Jews would have died, which is ridiculous. And your ignorant to bring a poppa wu joke into this. Isreal is the bad guy and they are backed the most evil nation in the world who has the most missles/nukes on the planet. You remember back in school when you saw the preppy rich athletic jocks picking on the nerds? Thats the jews and the palestinians. Punk ass mother fuckers that can't pick on people their own size and think they run the fuckin world. Fuck you and the rest who think like you. The jews are not victims, and all you blind faggots thats think they are are fucking DEAD HEADS

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 01:58 AM
+rep ^^

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Big Risk, your American right?

SO what makes YOUR opinion anymore valid than another AMericans?

According to you, nobody here knows shit.

Which i kinda agree with.

Whether your a rich Jew from the burbs or a Cal-Berkeley student posing as a gay thug from the SF projects.

Big Risk
01-02-2009, 11:23 AM
Big Risk, your American right?

SO what makes YOUR opinion anymore valid than another AMericans?

According to you, nobody here knows shit.

Which i kinda agree with.

Whether your a rich Jew from the burbs or a Cal-Berkeley student posing as a gay thug from the SF projects.

Im Mexican and Italian.
Why my opinion is more valid:

Because Im not speaking on things that I know nothing about. Not once in my thread do I speak of anything false. Me calling the jews the bad guys is a personal opinion, a back opinion aswell, but nothing like "if the Palestinians had more power they would have cause a genocide" on some, convicting a motha fucka before he even did the crime type shit. I just hate how motha fuckas always find a way to point the finger at the arabs. its good the jews are bombing their schools and police stations cause if they werent there would be a genocide. wtf? thats a blatantly retarded statement and to be honest it sounds pretty biased and racist. jews run the us.

food for thought
01-02-2009, 12:15 PM
^cosign

impostor you faggot ass talking about let them all die they would do the same if they had a bigger army. your a piece of shit impostor on a wu tang site.

We are for the Palestinians. we are for the people in the bottom. the oppressed. we are not for the oppressors. this is hip hop nigga. take your impostor ass somewhere with your bullshit

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 12:18 PM
Ok, but from that comment it seems that you believe that there is a Jewish conspiracy involving the United States. Is that really an unbiased opinion tho?

I'm not Jewish nor am i Arab, so my opinion on the whole matter is truly objective.

From an American view, as an AMerican whose govt. is involved, I think the U.S. is responsible for alot of whats happened. In fact, the U.S. is probably one of the main reason why the Israeli's have been able to exist this long.
Its one of the main reasons AMericans are hated in the middle east by most.

But at the same time, none of the other Muslim nations have rallied to Palestines cause. Why?

Palestine knows it cannot win a fight with the U.S. backed Israel, so why do they insist on provoking violence?
If i know I can't knock Mike Tyson out and I can't win a fight with him, why would I fuck with him?
There comes a point where its just senseless, your just making it harder for your own people.

The situation is completely fucked. Its almost impossible to work. The only way it really can work is if one sides wipes out the other.
The only way Israel could live in peace is if they eradicatd all Palestinians and just got rid of the threat all together.
ANd vice versa.

I personally don't understand why Jew would want to live in a place with such danger. But from the Jewish perspective, they have been oppressed for thousands of years by cultures everywhere. They are used to it. They are on some deal with it attitude fresh of a 6 million life holocaust in Europe.

So, this situation now isn't just Jews kicked Palestinians off of there land in the 1940's. Its much deeper than that. At certain times, both sides have played oppressor and oppressed, and if you think for a second, if the Palestinians would not drive the Israeli's out of Israel if they could, you are just being straight up naive.
Thats the whole reason they are fighting. LOL.
And its not like the Jews would give up easily, so yes, there would be much blood shed.

...Pour out liquor for innocent Palestinians??? Ok, fine.
...Pour out liquor for innocent Israeli's?? Yea, I'll do that too.

But pick sides? Nope. Its only a matter of time before someone else plays oppressor and oppressed.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 12:24 PM
^cosign

impostor you faggot ass talking about let them all die they would do the same if they had a bigger army. your a piece of shit impostor on a wu tang site.

We are for the Palestinians. we are for the people in the bottom. the oppressed. we are not for the oppressors. this is hip hop nigga. take your impostor ass somewhere with your bullshit

your not pragmatic at all. You down for a 'cause'...the oppressed over the oppressor. What happens if the current oppressed become the oppressor. Will you still be down for that 'cause'?

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 12:45 PM
I think the U.S. is responsible for alot of whats happened. In fact, the U.S. is probably one of the main reason why the Israeli's have been able to exist this long.

OH SHIT REALLY NICKYTOOCH???? I NEVER KNEW THAT....PROPS 4 DROPPIN KNOWLEDGE ON US COMMUNITY COLLEGE STUDENTS, U R HELLA BRIGHT, U GO 2 CAMBRIDGE OR SUMTHIN???

Palestine knows it cannot win a fight with the U.S. backed Israel, so why do they insist on provoking violence?
If i know I can't knock Mike Tyson out and I can't win a fight with him, why would I fuck with him?
There comes a point where its just senseless, your just making it harder for your own people.

This sums up tha real reason your sheltered ass will never be able to have an "objective" opinion on the matter. You are white. You are from the suburbs which were designed to keep your kind sheltered from the realities of life.

A person like you could never understand why the oppressed needs to stand up and fight in the face of the oppressor-- regardless of the odds. You say it would take a fool to fight Mike Tyson knowing he is a heavyweight champ. Well what if Mike Tyson bombed the school your children went to? What if Mike Tyson was responsible for the depleted medicine and food resources? Would you still lay on your back like a coward simply becuse Mike Tyson is a heavyweight champ? I always laugh when a cracker comes with a sideways statement like that, because you have never been oppressed, so how could you possibly know anything about life, pride and righteousness. To you this is all politics, like a person before said, this is REAL LIFE. I salute any Palestinian who protects his family and his home. I come from a similar situation so I can relate. You simply cannot. No matter how many documentaries you watch, no matter how many books you read, you can never relate to real niggaz in tha struggle. Call me a popa wu head if u want, i've experienced more in half of my 22 years on earth than you ever will in your entire life. So even if my argument is more flawed or more ignorant, it rings truer than anything your white ass can ever attest to.

So, this situation now isn't just Jews kicked Palestinians off of there land in the 1940's. Its much deeper than that. At certain times, both sides have played oppressor and oppressed, and if you think for a second, if the Palestinians would not drive the Israeli's out of Israel if they could, you are just being straight up naive.
Thats the whole reason they are fighting. LOL.
And its not like the Jews would give up easily, so yes, there would be much blood shed.

I really hope you are not college educated.

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 12:46 PM
your not pragmatic at all. You down for a 'cause'...the oppressed over the oppressor. What happens if the current oppressed become the oppressor. Will you still be down for that 'cause'?
Ugh white people and their endless "what if" scenarios.... What if whites were slaves, what if jews were innocent, what if what if blah blah you're just fading away from reality, come back to real life where jews are bashing innocent people over the head for recreation

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 12:50 PM
How could you possible relate your situation to a Palestinians?

Your an American, living in the richest American state, in one of its most prestigious cities.

How many years of war have you seen?

You live in San Fran, one of the most metropolitan and liberal cities in the United States. A paradise for people like you.

You assume too much.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 12:54 PM
I always laugh when a cracker comes with a sideways statement like that, because you have never been oppressed, so how could you possibly know anything about life, pride and righteousness. To you this is all politics, like a person before said, this is REAL LIFE. I salute any Palestinian who protects his family and his home. I come from a similar situation so I can relate. You simply cannot. No matter how many documentaries you watch, no matter how many books you read, you can never relate to real niggaz in tha struggle. Call me a popa wu head if u want, i've experienced more in half of my 22 years on earth than you ever will in your entire life. So even if my argument is more flawed or more ignorant, it rings truer than anything your white ass can ever attest to.

LOL...again. Have you been to Palestine or Israel? Have you left California? Everything you just said here is what they think of you.
You are not them, you have no idea what its like to be them.

The difference between me and you is that I realized this and admit it. You are the one struggling with reality.
Because that is not your real life.

If it was, you wouldnt be on here arguing with me.

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 01:14 PM
How could you possible relate your situation to a Palestinians?

Your an American, living in the richest American state, in one of its most prestigious cities.

How many years of war have you seen?

You live in San Fran, one of the most metropolitan and liberal cities in the United States. A paradise for people like you.

You assume too much.

Actually it is you who assumes so much. So I live in California, so what? Sean Bell lived in New York, the most famous sought after city in the fuckin world. Huey Newton lived in the bay. Malcolm spent his final years in Harlem. Fred Hampton was from tha Chi. How many years of war have I seen? Twenty two muthafucka, and I doubt its gonna slow up anytime soon. I truly understand why its hard for you to identify with this or anything I'm saying. You have been sheltered your entire life. How could you possibly know the true meaning of "war" and the true meaning of "survival"... this is just shit that people like YOU hear and see in the movies.... you cant equate it to real life niggaz with real life problems because you have never seen it! your third eye has been closed to tha sheer realness that is called the ghetto............i feel bad for white americans sumtimes.....i mean u guys do run shit and have everything u could ask for...but god damn u guys are so ignorant to tha real world......its funny really....

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Have you been to Palestine or Israel? Have you left California?

Even if I've been to both Palestine and Israel, its all irrelevant. I don't need to travel to see other people struggling to know what time it is and to know what is going on. I live this shit. You just read about it and reflect.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Please. You probly got a big screen TV and all the cable channels sittin in ur mothers living room right now.

You aint Palestine, shit you aint Huey Newton. Your prez is black dude.

YOur ass is behind. Your mayor was black, now he's gay.

but keep talkin. i'm sure you'll convince somebody around here what there are missile attacks and genocide on the mean streets of San Francisco. Shit, you got it made compared to them people across the Bay in Oakland.

U silly ass clown.

diggy
01-02-2009, 01:25 PM
"if the Palestinians had more power they would have cause a genocide" on some, convicting a motha fucka before he even did the crime type shit.

The mentality of an oppressor is not the same as the mentality of the oppressed, so don't compare them.

Jews do what they do cuz they view themselves as "god's chosen" people therefore, even if they commit murder all will be forgiven. They also believe the whole world is for them only (why do you think they put themselves into positions of authority and financial control?) They also view non-jews as animals.

DO NOT COMPARE THE OPPRESSED WITH THEIR OPPRESSORS!

:)9:(

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 01:32 PM
they are roles....anyone can play them. Every culture or group has to some extent.

SL33
01-02-2009, 01:37 PM
The mentality of an oppressor is not the same as the mentality of the oppressed, so don't compare them.

ok. but hey, politically the whole Intifada was one of Israel's biggest mistakes.

Intifada is like utmost uprising, nation vs nation fighting till the end.
Israel made Yasser Arafat a worldide hero by hunting him down and bombing of his offices and all that. (even his scarf is a worldwide brand)., they could avoid suicidal bombings (or at least decrease them) if their reaction wasn't too harsh. Worldide public is on Arab's side now, i think. Now, we can all shit on Jews as their F16's are flying over Ramallah.

ALCATRAZ
01-02-2009, 02:02 PM
Please. You probly got a big screen TV and all the cable channels sittin in ur mothers living room right now.

You aint Palestine, shit you aint Huey Newton. Your prez is black dude.

YOur ass is behind. Your mayor was black, now he's gay.

but keep talkin. i'm sure you'll convince somebody around here what there are missile attacks and genocide on the mean streets of San Francisco. Shit, you got it made compared to them people across the Bay in Oakland.

U silly ass clown.
smh @ how bad this kids mentality is fucked up... how old r u dog??

01-02-2009, 04:37 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHA. It is adorable when Big Risk tries to have a big boy conversation. Shouldn't you be doing irreparable damage to hip-hop right now? Is my favorite 20-year old Caucasian MC trying to drop some knowledge?

Don't hurt yourself, faggot

Actually the most of your response is ignorant and ridiculous. Do you know anyone from the Palestine Government? Matter fact do you even know any Palestinians?

Um, Risk, do you know anyone form the Palestinian government?
And, yes, my family is actually very close with a transplanted Palestinian family. They don't hate Israel and Jewish people like you do. They are frustrated by the hopelessness of the situation, and also by the way that BOTH governments behave. It isn't about color and religion. It is about ignorance and intelligence.

Who the fuck are you(a white American) to say what the fuck the Palestinians would do?

It isn't me who's saying that, Risk. It is them. They do not recognize Israel's right to exist. Their mission is the destruction of the state of Israel. It isn't my personal interpretation. IT IS WHAT THEY, THEMSELVES SAID. You probably didn't hear them because you were busy making shitty hip-hop songs.

Your saying in so many words that its better that the Palestinians got bombed because for Jews would have died, which is ridiculous.

Um, that doesn't make any sense. You need to proofread, especially when you're upset.

I obviously don't want anybody to get bombed. In an ideal situation, there would be peace and acceptance, or at least some kind of respect.

All I said was that if all they have is rockets, it is unwise to shoot them at Israel, who has a powerful military.

And your ignorant to bring a poppa wu joke into this.

The divine Popa Wu is your only path to salvation, you derelict faggot.

Isreal is the bad guy and they are backed the most evil nation in the world who has the most missles/nukes on the planet.

You are a moron and a hypocrite. LEAVE AMERICA, faggot. Don't be a part of the evil. Where else could you be a horrible white rapper and be accepted? Trying being a fake-ass suburban bitch acting gangster in Palestine. See how they treat you.

America is evil? While I might argue that other countries are more "evil", it would be pointless. It is stupid to compare the overall "evil" of any countries, as they are all complex, different, and looking out for their own best interests.

Now, America is extremely flawed. BUT SO IS EVERY COUNTRY. America, provides more aid to foreign countries than anywhere else. American citizens of all backgrounds, enjoy a greater degree of personal freedom than those of any other nation. It is a melting pot, where anybody can be anything they want to be, even an ungrateful white rapper with no skills what-so-ever and a hilarious goatee.

You remember back in school when you saw the preppy rich athletic jocks picking on the nerds? Thats the jews and the palestinians. Punk ass mother fuckers that can't pick on people their own size and think they run the fuckin world. Fuck you and the rest who think like you. The jews are not victims, and all you blind faggots thats think they are are fucking DEAD HEADS

You are an idiot. I don't even know what to say about your "Revenge of the Nerds" analogy, except to say that you simplifying it like that is one of the greatest indicators of your ignorance.

They have been fighting for a long time.

Britain offered a compromise that basically split the land in half before Israel even existed, and the Palestinians would have much more land then they are trying to get now.

Israel accepted. Palestine refused.

Israel is being a bully.

Palestinians elected a group into power that won't recognize Israel's right to exist. That makes it difficult to negotiate.

Both sides are fucked up. There are no "good guys" and "bad guys". If you want to hate the powerful for being powerful, then you are a hater. But to imply that this is a simple case of good vs. evil is one-sided, ignorant, racist, and disgusting.

I am not pro-Israel or pro-Palestine.

All I have been saying since the beginning is that both sides are fucked up, and anybody who fails to see that is also fucked up.

And Risk, pretending to be knowledgeable is the same as pretending to be a rapper:

Everybody can tell you're pretending.

01-02-2009, 04:41 PM

Jews do what they do cuz they view themselves as "god's chosen" people therefore, even if they commit murder all will be forgiven. They also believe the whole world is for them only (why do you think they put themselves into positions of authority and financial control?) They also view non-jews as animals.

DO NOT COMPARE THE OPPRESSED WITH THEIR OPPRESSORS!

:)9:(

That is some racist shit right there.

THe people of Israel are not representative of all Jewish people.

Just as the Palestinians do not represent all Muslims.

Israeli's believe that they are fighting for their security, as I believe the Palestinians are as well.

The majority of Israeli's and Palestinian citizens want to compromise, and hardline faggots on both sides ruin that.

THEY view non-jews as animals? I don't even know what to say to that racist shit.

have you ever met a jew?

Damn, that might be some of the most racist shit I've read in KTL.

Congratulations, Diggy.

01-02-2009, 04:43 PM
What the fuck. "Jews" and "Israeli's" are not interchangeable terms.

KTL is by far the most racist sub-forum, narrowly edging out "Dear Admins"

Jedrek
01-02-2009, 06:45 PM
If someone doesn't like jews why you call him a racist??

I think that you're oversensitive

I see jews often cause my friends are living in a part of Warsaw where was jewish getto and a lot of jews visit it in few word they aren't very friendly.

But

I'm very sympathetic for the jewish nation cause in the whole history of the world their life was fucked up. Nobody like them. They were humiliate in every country that ther lived. And I think that's why they are named "chosen nation"

SL33
01-02-2009, 06:59 PM
They were humiliate in every country that ther lived. "

not very true.....hate against jew was strongest in western europe, even the word GHETTO came from italian factory which was called like that. Authorities allowed Jews to do bussinesses only on 'Ghetto's'' property, on the other side of the fence. Black Gods from Mars on this site should now that.

Jews were treated very well in almost every country in the east...Turkey, Persia, Bizantine Empire, Russia, China etc. The center of hatred was in Austria though.

Jedrek
01-02-2009, 07:11 PM
Russia??? You know what was the best entertaiment for Czar Peter I Romanow??

Riding on a jew

You can be suprised but one of the most tolerance countries ( but there was also a huge lev of racism) was Poland. The biggest population of jews in Europe ( and probably the whole world) lived in my country

SL33
01-02-2009, 07:16 PM
Russia??? You know what was the best entertaiment for Czar Peter I Romanow??

Riding on a jew

You can be suprised but one of the most tolerance countries ( but there was also a huge lev of racism) was Poland. The biggest population of jews in Europe ( and probably the whole world) lived in my country

i know.but i said almost. There are 1.5 millions izraelis that have taken russian citizenship as a part of izraeli-russian contract, which is off topic, but people should know that info.

and ofcourse i know about poland.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 07:21 PM
LOL @ Russia. Pogroms.

SL33
01-02-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL @ Russia. Pogroms.

yes.undeniable.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-02-2009, 07:26 PM
They Jews are like the prime example, but this happens often to alot of lesser groups all over the world.
ALot of groups have been either exterminated or assimilated into another.

Knowing that the Jews have been thru this very recently, its not surprising they will defend the land they wanted so vehemently.

LoTec
01-02-2009, 07:31 PM
It's amazing to see how once upon a time the oppressed, has now become the oppressor.
Israel is doing the same thing to the palestinians as what happened in world war 2...but whoops there was no such thing as Israel back then, a few countries felt sorry for them (jews) and decided to run in on Palestinian land and kick them out their homes, resulting in thousands of European jews moving into israel. Fact is most of the people living in 'israel' aren't even israelis...they are from European descent. You still have plenty of native 'israelis' living in Palestine.......not even the orthodox true Jewish people believe in the zionist state of Israel...

Read up real history and don't just sit there listening to a double CD album that came out over ten years ago thinking it is enough for your knowledge on life and current affairs.

Someone comes into your home and you kick that person out your home.....then YOU get called a terrorist? Yes makes a lot of sense. A lot of you teenage european kids from rich families wouldn't last a day on the gaza strip...I'm not saying I would either however it's not right for you to be running your mouths coming out with some of your immature views.....

When it comes to oppression and innocent lives being taken, then EVERYONE must stand up against it...it's completely irrelevant if the lives being taken are Muslim, jew, christian hindu...they are all creations of God. What people need to stop saying is "OH BUT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY ROUND THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE SAYING THAT" .....the fact of the matter is that it is NOT the other way round and it never has been, like some brotha said you cannot put your hypothetical scenarios into a factual situation, that's just ignorance.

For all you little yoots who like to talk, I suggest you to first please read on how the illegal zionist state of Israel was established. Once you have done your reading, you are more than welcome to debate with the other brothas on here who obviously know what they're talkin about..

peace

and if you're some wasteman replying with profanities then please go and insert your WuTang forever CD back into the d: on your pc and imagine you're sitting in front of popa wu or something, this is REAL LIFE.

Real talk right here. Fuck a Zionist they have been nothing but a destructive and negative force in this world, even to their own people, selling them down the river colaborating with the nazis, anyone ever heard of the term greater Isreal? The hard core zionists wont stop until they control a huge portion of the middle east. Thats there stated pollitical goal from the very begining of their invasion. What proof does anyone have of the palitinians wanting to do away with Isreal before many years of visscios and ruthless oppression.

LoTec
01-02-2009, 08:24 PM
A little run down of the "self-defense" atrocoties being carried out over the past few days. Glorified bottle rockets against tanks, fighter jets and attack helocopters wow those poor poor zionists.

Sameh A. Habeeb (http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/264409)
Digital Journal
January 2, 2008
Web: www.gazatoday.blogspot.com

Main Israeli Military Actions in Gaza:
Now: Loud bombings in all Gaza City and north of Gaza. Naval fire, F16s, Apaches and tanks heavily bombs many targets and darkness prevail Gaza.
*Israel asks International journalists and peace activists to leave Gaza tomorrow.
*Israeli army broke into local radios and tunes some statement for people.
*Israeli F16s destroyed civic defense station and a local organization in the north of Gaza city of Bait Hanon. Many houses partially destroyed.
*Rockets of F16s hit a target in Al Zaytoun area in Gaza City. More bombings in some areas west of Gaza City.
*Heavy bombings in East of Gaza. A house next to an ex-Hamas member destroyed in Al shja’ya area. No news about conditions of house residents.
*Israeli F16s bombed the run Palestinian legislative Council. The air raid destroyed half of the premises and caused massive damage in some of the neighboring houses.
*Israeli heavy artillery takes part in the military operation by hitting many targets in Gaza. Many parts in the eastern areas of Gaza were shelled.
*A house destroyed mid of Gaza city, Al Sabra Quarter, leaving around 13 injured. Most of the wounded are women and children who also turned traumatized.
*Israeli F16s raided on the house of Nizar Rayan, a Hamas key leader. The house is based in Jabalia camp where thousands live in that small refugee camp.
*Nine Palestinians between children and women killed due to the bombing of Rayan’s house. Some of the killed children were playing near the targeted house.
*Five houses partially damages while bombing Rayan’s house and several other got deadly shrapnel.
*Israeli heavy F16s’ rockets destroyed the Agricultural College of Bait Hanon, north of Gaza Strip.
*Israeli navy bombs Gaza shores and open its heavy fire on some buildings, boats and security offices. Many shells fall down behind some densely populated buildings north of Gaza.
*Trauma across the Nusairat Refugee Camp as Israel hit the house of Ahmed Abu Nader twice. The house was totally damaged while neighboring houses partially damaged.
*Israeli F16s raided on a house of Tawfiq Abu Al Ros, in Al Nusairat Refugee Camp. Many civilians injured.
* A house of Hani Abu Al Amrain in Al Shaikh Ridawan area bombed by Israeli Air forces. Medical sources reported that many wounded arrived at Al Shifa’ hospital.
*A number of wounded resulted in a rocket hit a house for a Hamas member in Rafah.
*Israeli Air forced totally destroyed two mosques by heavy rockets in Khan Yonis and Rafah cties.
*Few vans of aids, food stuff and medical aids arrived into Gaza. Arab governments to send urgent medical and food aids to Gaza. Airborne assistance expected to land in Al araish Egyptian airport near Gaza.
*Neither fuel, nor gasoline nor Benzin in Gaza. Power cuts up to 21 hours. All aspects of life are not longer available in Gaza.
*Neither spare parts nor Gasoline available to operate pumps of fresh water. A great number of Palestinians don’t have an easy access for fresh drinking water.
*Palestinian factions retaliate against Israeli air raids in Gaza. Around 50 homemade rockets fired into Israel with no casualties.

BOLO YEUNG
01-02-2009, 08:51 PM
Now, we can all shit on Jews as their F16's are flying over Ramallah.

ehm...actually Ramallah isnt in Gaza buddy, but I guess thats beside the point.