PDA

View Full Version : I thinks gay how to some ppl things get more credibility here

TSA
12-29-2008, 03:40 PM
if the source of information or evidence to the fact is based on something from ancient civilization's religions and mythology.

wtf?

people are always talking about how religion is bullshit, but are also quick to cite what the ancient babylonians thought or the ancient egyptians or the ancient mayas and chinese and shit.

if such dicklessness continues the future may be a sess pool of citing the ancient Utah mormons and the ancient Scientologists.

If someone said "we'll the jehova's witness' believe" then they would sound retarded. So why would "well in greek mythology" be more respected?

this is usually the case with doomsday theories, reptilian talk, and trying to find false origins of peoples.

Tage
12-29-2008, 04:31 PM
you have a good point.. im an atheist, so i challenge every belief... in a good way... i respect other peoples beliefs, and dont force my opinion on anyone.

but i doubt anyone can have a serious debate with you on here after the thread title... and your infamous reputation on this site.

TSA
12-29-2008, 04:50 PM
thats their loss, then they're going to realize its their loss but have to maintain hatred for me for some reason and therefore everytime im dropping dope shit they'll get mad on the inside.

oh well

SKAMPOE
12-29-2008, 05:17 PM
you have a good point.. im an atheist, so i challenge every belief... in a good way... i respect other peoples beliefs, and dont force my opinion on anyone.

but i doubt anyone can have a serious debate with you on here after the thread title... and your infamous reputation on this site.
CO SIGN, THIS IS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL...:thumbup:

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2008, 05:28 PM
I knew these Obama's who were claiming New York was Ancient Babylon, and that the sky stayed the color grey, like Heron, otherise known as Heroin. Cant front though, I do got truck loads of Endo, and soon i'm gonna go blow it slow no homo.

But ye, in KTL gotta watch them fake Obama's who throw shit in they drinks.

I heard though theres alot of business going down between African's and Chinks, thats thje power-rule axis for the future.

Tage
12-29-2008, 05:59 PM
thats their loss, then they're going to realize its their loss but have to maintain hatred for me for some reason and therefore everytime im dropping dope shit they'll get mad on the inside.

oh well

i love the fact that you continued to discuss your reputation on this site, rather than the topic you initially raised.

:clap: ....well done.

SKAMPOE
12-29-2008, 06:20 PM
I knew these Obama's who were claiming New York was Ancient BabylON .

IS ''OBAMA'' THE NEW SLANG ON THE WORD ''NEGROE''?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-29-2008, 06:27 PM
^si

SKAMPOE
12-29-2008, 06:29 PM
Stay The Fuck Outta My Porch Obama! Like That?

Prince Rai
12-29-2008, 06:31 PM

oh well

you ridicule first and then drop intelligent arguments. this often waters down your significance. and you confuse people getting mad within themselves with the lack of your own ability to accept or interpret differing opinions to yours.

think about it, you are one of the few who ALWAYS gets himself into arguments. If you showed a little more humility and refrained from the need to have "petty comebacks", you might achieve something great.

Prolifical ENG
12-29-2008, 07:00 PM
At least they aren't focusing on differences between religions and cultures but rather the common truths within them.

TSA
12-29-2008, 08:58 PM
i love the fact that you continued to discuss your reputation on this site, rather than the topic you initially raised.

:clap: ....well done.
huh?
you in this posted did exactly what im being accused of in this thread, and brought it up to begin with

..?

TSA
12-29-2008, 09:02 PM
you ridicule first and then drop intelligent arguments. this often waters down your significance. and you confuse people getting mad within themselves with the lack of your own ability to accept or interpret differing opinions to yours.

think about it, you are one of the few who ALWAYS gets himself into arguments. If you showed a little more humility and refrained from the need to have "petty comebacks", you might achieve something great.
thats not true. I drop alot of useful information in every single sub forum i post in.

a-lot.
but it'll always get overlooked, so oh well, and i argue a lot cause ppl say alot of ridiculous things, like white people are reptiles made of eggs or whatever

i was talking about secret societies in igbo culture and then palehorse started trying to teach me how they were tied to the free masons as a set of undergroups.

he had not heard of them prior to me mentioning them but as soon as i mentioned it the KNAWLEDGE begun, and this guy was teaching me about shit that he's never seen in his life.

this is an example of the bafoonary that happens here day to day so you really can't really say im out of line for arguing.

Tage
12-29-2008, 09:47 PM
huh?
you in this posted did exactly what im being accused of in this thread, and brought it up to begin with

..?

are you really english?... i posted an agreement to your topic, then stated that most people don't take you serious. instead of you continuing your topic, you decided to go down the WuCorp rep route... which is frowned apon in KTL. this isnt general chat.

you've just proved, as Rai said... that you are unable of intelligent discussion, which is why your "debatable" topics get shunned.

diggy
12-29-2008, 09:53 PM
TSA, you seem to not understand how reputation is built, maintained, and destroyed. One minuite you say something intelligent, the next something ignorant.

TSA
12-29-2008, 09:58 PM
i dont say anything ignorant unless i add something suggesting idk. everything i say i say for a reason and its based on fact and reason which is why my 'ignorant' statements are followed by a rational arguement. if you can remind me of an ignorant statement i'll explain it to you.

ppl assume that i speak from a position of not knowing something first before assuming i know what im talking about but happen to disagree with them.

Tage
12-29-2008, 10:14 PM
I actually agreed with your original post, then it went down a personal route. Lets get back on topic...

...Why do some people accept mythology, but ridicule religion?

(im on my mobile, so this post might look sketchy)

Tage
12-29-2008, 10:20 PM
...you may want to change the thread title to something more credible.

TSA
12-29-2008, 10:26 PM
no