PDA

View Full Version : Ghostface's "...wtf? lyric style"

Treazon
09-05-2005, 09:49 PM
i think we all know what im talking about, everybody post some lyrics by Ghost that from a regular fan's point of view, make little to no sense at all.

"Wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
Slam dance, tarantula style, youse a fan of the
Monopoly king, Slavic poetry
Carnegie Hall's off the hook, let's push through the armory"

"You 14 karat gold slum computer wizard"

im speechless

Shaolin Warrior
09-05-2005, 09:53 PM
These are the bones, bones from the grave of Houdini
G-Deini, razoni noodles sprinkled on your embry'

- Ghost in "Careful (Click, Click)"

That one has puzzled me for quite some time.

Bedlam
09-05-2005, 10:26 PM
Ghost and Rae and U-God got a million quotes that make no fucking sense.

THE WHOLE FUCKING NUTMEG SONG (even though I love it) MAKES NO SENSE.

" Scientific, my hand kissed it
Robotic let's think optimistic
You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it
Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie
Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie"

^you'll have a hard time convincing me that means anything

"Scooby snack jurassic plastic gas booby trap" WTF

Create
09-05-2005, 11:03 PM
i think we all know what im talking about, everybody post some lyrics by Ghost that from a regular fan's point of view, make little to no sense at all.

im speechless

that means something i will tlel u a bit later hold on

Shaolin Genius
09-05-2005, 11:47 PM
well Rza did say that Ghostface used to write his rhymes real quick, thats prob why he always talks about Chocolate Shae Shae/Frosting.....personally i think in U-God's prime he was better than Ghostface

Frank Drebin
09-06-2005, 06:57 AM
Malcolm "Flower grabbed Tiff his man with the sideburns, hat fell off We nerd his wigworms"

What does "we nerd his wigworms" mean?

Cm0ney
09-06-2005, 09:55 AM
i think on nutmeg he was just trying to get everything to rhyme, not to mean anything. i could be wrong.

PolitiC
09-06-2005, 12:40 PM
some of that is ghosts slang and has a meaning and some is just senseless nonsense...and shaolin gnius said ghost writes his lyrics quickly yeah he does but it has nothin to do with his slang ghost can just write fast even deck said theres no way to keep up with ghost when it comes to lyrics

Orion Nebulus
09-06-2005, 12:48 PM
Ghostface is lyrically ill period!!!!! Yeah some of his #### may not make sense but in reality it may. His style and slang is different and so dope. One thing is you have to rewind the #### he says and then youre like" oh #### so thats what he meant". LOL..this rap is like zitti!!!

PolitiC
09-06-2005, 12:49 PM
Ghostface is lyrically ill period!!!!! Yeah some of his #### may not make sense but in reality it may. His style and slang is different and so dope. One thing is you have to rewind the #### he says and then youre like" oh #### so thats what he meant". LOL..this rap is like zitti!!! co-sign

Ronin
09-06-2005, 01:34 PM
he spits shit that rhymes, im sure he can relate to it...but unless we know his colloquialisms then we cant understand

lol since the early 5 elements days wu nuthuggers have tried to attach deep meaning to random rae and ghost lyrics

PolitiC
09-06-2005, 01:40 PM
he spits shit that rhymes, im sure he can relate to it...but unless we know his colloquialisms then we cant understand

lol since the early 5 elements days wu nuthuggers have tried to attach deep meaning to random rae and ghost lyrics wtf wu nuthugger?!?i aint sayin theres an deep meaning 2 ghosts nonsense but most of that is just his homemade slang..i aint dickryding i admit there a whole lotta dickrydas that worship everthing wu does but i aint one.peace

pussy-with-teeth
09-06-2005, 02:00 PM
lol

ghost is senseless sometimes....no need to lie about that - and i fuckin love it...

D.S. Supreme
09-06-2005, 03:25 PM
Ghost is the one of the sickest cats i ever rhyme, period!!

stop hatin!! "wu nuthugga" nigga please, imma:king:

pussy-with-teeth
09-06-2005, 03:28 PM
i probelby would not listen to rap without ghostface...rap is so fucked up most the times....when i dont know what to do - i just can play any random ghost album..shits are flames

Treazon
09-06-2005, 03:29 PM
we all know that when your high or drunk or whatever, you think of some crazy shit... and im pretty convinced that was the case sometimes. but its not always whats in the lyrics, like hte meaning, its the effort put into spitting them, and the emcee actually feeling them himself... in that respect Ghost is untouchable..

but i wouldn't ever say that he's wrote much stuff just to rhyme it, there has to be something in there, even if its so personal to Ghost that only he knows. But if so, then so be it he might not always be rapping for his "nuthugger" fans :P

By the By, i didnt make this thread to diss ghost or Uey or Rae, just for ppl to post some funny ass lines they've made.

peace

Unforgiven
09-06-2005, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry but alot of Raekwons less-popular songs leave me thinking, ...wth?!

TeknicelStylez
09-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Lol some shit make snse some shit don't some of it is just ghost and Rae being slang monsters.

Other shit is like different... like "Turn me on like "D"ivine "see" "Allah" "R"ule" its the supreme alphabet spells out to "turn me on like D' Car" idk ghost a bugged out nigguh lol.

Baby U'ey wilin out in knuckleheads

"The rap scar is on rap chrome
Put it on seal it on, we're silicone
Spark it on your Talkathon
This rap phenomenon, to word is bond to the arms
Hit me on the hip and horns, rap chaperone
Scars tone, bar clones, war tones, raw tones
Blowin out the door, bones but...."

wutangazn
09-07-2005, 01:43 AM
what about from "apollo kids"

"aiyo this rap is like ziti, facin me real tv
crash at high speed, strawberry kiwi"

whats up w/ the strawberry kiwi?

TeknicelStylez
09-07-2005, 04:26 AM
LOL werd up

Idk in ghostfaces head it all makes sense I'm sure.

funkEbeatz
09-07-2005, 05:04 AM
Yeah all em got loopin shit. But after readin Wu Tang the manual ya can see they've gone thru there stage's with different meanings of words. One day mean one thing the next somthin esle another just a old saying then just flo bruthaz......Peace

deadlymelody
09-07-2005, 05:51 PM
U-God on "Stay In Your Lane" makes little to no sense. It seems both of them scramble words together at times.

Treazon
09-07-2005, 06:37 PM
i like that shit tho, it just sounds carefree, and normally complements the beat...
thats the difference between Uey and Ghost's style...ghost can make his 'nonense' fit better into hte beat...Uey kinda needs a hard-hitting track, ghost can flow to literally any music

peace

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-08-2005, 12:11 AM
peace..

hahahahahaahah GHOST IS ILL....hahahahahhaaha

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

7ess
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
ghost's flow is crazy, he could read off ingredients from a cereal box and we'd be like that shit is hot son...sometimes when I'm blazin that good shit i'll think i understand more of it but most of it only he knows...

TeknicelStylez
09-08-2005, 11:08 PM
I see it like this, like me and a squad of friends is close knit, we all grew up in the same projects. We got our own slang, and we crack on nigguhz differently you know inside jokes. Like we won't call someone a fag we'll be like "Your a flag waving in the spring breeze" some shit like that or call someone "Arroz con Leche"(rice pudding in spanish) "A white creamy substance with grains in it", shit makes sense to a select few lol. So nigguh prolly just wilin on an inside joke, slang tip.

Acertijo
09-09-2005, 01:44 AM
I make it a habit to decipher Warcloud's lyrics, which are way more out there than Ghost's. I don't even find U-God to be that "bizarre". Butin Ghostface's rhyme in question...

If you try to make sense of the direct words, you'll go nuts. It's paraboles, or how we call it today it's metaphore that doesn't necessarily coincide its beginning to its end. But when you decipher it, it makes alot of sense...

"Hey yo, my rap is well seazoned. You face me, the realest
and you'll feel the impact of a car crash, you little sweetheart"

Create
09-09-2005, 01:57 PM
what about from "apollo kids"

whats up w/ the strawberry kiwi?

my rap like ziti <<Long

Facing me real tv<<When u look at the tv ur facing it with thought so basicially ur listneing to him carefully

Crash at high speed strawberry kiwi<<Bitch giving him the best dome that he swerved and crashed

Create
09-09-2005, 01:58 PM
I make it a habit to decipher Warcloud's lyrics, which are way more out there than Ghost's. I don't even find U-God to be that "bizarre". Butin Ghostface's rhyme in question...

If you try to make sense of the direct words, you'll go nuts. It's paraboles, or how we call it today it's metaphore that doesn't necessarily coincide its beginning to its end. But when you decipher it, it makes alot of sense...

THAT MAKES NO SENSE ^^

Create
09-09-2005, 02:00 PM
Malcolm "Flower grabbed Tiff his man with the sideburns, hat fell off We nerd his wigworms"

IT AINT NERD ISNT IT

HERD

WIGWORMS MEANS UR HEAD FULL OF WORMS MEANING UR DEAD AND THE WORMS EAT CARCASSES

WolfMan
09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Other shit is like different... like "Turn me on like "D"ivine "see" "Allah" "R"ule" its the supreme alphabet spells out to "turn me on like D' Car" idk ghost a bugged out nigguh lol.
I don't really have the song (Ice Cream) clearly in my head right now, but according to ohhla.com it's "It turns me on like Vassey and Lahrule". Don't know if that's right, however, it doesn't make much sense to me...

The Last Clansman
09-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I don't really have the song (Ice Cream) clearly in my head right now, but according to ohhla.com it's "It turns me on like Vassey and Lahrule". Don't know if that's right, however, it doesn't make much sense to me...
Turns me on like Vine... C allah rule .. C allah rule.. is some 5% shit... If you know the 5% alphabet... seems like he's saying CAR..

C (see)
Allah
Rule

here are some other words for you made the same way...

"I'm God, cipher divine love my pussy real fine"

God Cypher divine

means ... G.O.D.

G is for GOD
O is for Cypher like a circle .. (get it?)
D is for divine

King I divine same shit.. it means KID

K is for King
I is for I (self)
D is for Divine

Guns .. God - u's..

it's just a shorter version

G is for God
U is for Universal or YOu (one of them)
I don't remember what N is ...

but to shorten it they call it God u's

Power U's .. is the same shit .. it means Pussy

P is for Power
U (see above)
S self
S savior
Y why?

WolfMan
09-10-2005, 08:33 AM
Turns me on like Vine... C allah rule .. C allah rule.. is some 5% shit... If you know the 5% alphabet... seems like he's saying CAR..

C (see)
Allah
Rule

here are some other words for you made the same way...

"I'm God, cipher divine love my pussy real fine"

God Cypher divine

means ... G.O.D.

G is for GOD
O is for Cypher like a circle .. (get it?)
D is for divine

King I divine same shit.. it means KID

K is for King
I is for I (self)
D is for Divine

Guns .. God - u's..

it's just a shorter version

G is for God
U is for Universal or YOu (one of them)
I don't remember what N is ...

but to shorten it they call it God u's

Power U's .. is the same shit .. it means Pussy

P is for Power
U (see above)
S self
S savior
Y why?

yeah, I'm familiar with 5% and the Supreme Alphabet, I just didn't remember the lyrics to Ice Cream very good

G-Gka-Genius
09-10-2005, 10:12 AM
Im pretty sure N translates to now, nation or end

oldie
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
"once you heard wu, straight out of the blue, your family's from shaolin" - from a song on OB4CL. thats like WTF.lmao @ some of these. i gues ghost must be quick at writin "not long is how long this rhyme took me.....(somthing,something, something)...so book me"

riskyrockwilder
09-10-2005, 01:03 PM
"once you heard wu, straight out of the blue, your family's from shaolin" - from a song on OB4CL. thats like WTF.lmao @ some of these. i gues ghost must be quick at writin "not long is how long this rhyme took me.....(somthing,something, something)...so book me"

"Once you heard Wu, out of the blue, yur family's from Shaolin" is actually VERY straightforeward. Its from Verbal Intercourse and he's saying that nobody really cared about Staten Island until they heard about Wu and then out of the blue, everyone wanted to start reppin Staten Island.

N-Ovator27
09-10-2005, 02:03 PM
He say, "We NOTICED ring worms..." on Malcolm, my nigga. And it'z "...love my pussy REFINED..." on Wildflower, cuzz. But what I wanna kno is wut my nigga say on S.C., Bucc 50? When he come in like "Ghost wit' tha pacheezi face, meezi pace, old face, ghost-face..." Now, have I just been mis-hearin' this shit forever? What tha fucc is a 'pacheezi face, meezi pace'? I laugh every time I hear dat shit forreal. In any case, Ghost still my nigga, and he a hard act to follow no matter what he say in his flo'. Fucc wit' me.

Create
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
yo ur from ohio

STOP SPEAKING LIKE UR FROM NEW YORK HAHA FUCKING KIDS

Wu-tang Fan
09-10-2005, 04:01 PM
IT AINT NERD ISNT IT

HERD

WIGWORMS MEANS UR HEAD FULL OF WORMS MEANING UR DEAD AND THE WORMS EAT CARCASSES
wtf?I thought he meant head-lice,imafo!

MrsMef36
09-10-2005, 05:38 PM
Ghost said that half the time he don't even remember what he was talkin bout. He said he knows at the time he's saying it, but after that, he don't know either...

Wu-tang Fan
09-10-2005, 05:49 PM
Oh yeah,I know this isn't Ghost-Face specific but what do they mean when they say there going to push someone's wig back?Because Ghost says that he's going to push the bitches wig back on "260".

Luther Large
09-10-2005, 05:51 PM
shoot them in there head.....sumtimes when you shoot sum1 it makes it look like there hair was ripped back

Wu-tang Fan
09-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Ow wow;I though it meant like pushing their scalp back and tearing the top of the head off like that.But I guess it would be quite phisyically impossible,rofl!And you know one thing that gets me,is that Ghost-Face just looks so "bland" he doesn't look criminal at all,but he's propably worse than most!

N-Ovator27
09-11-2005, 02:25 PM
Yeah, dis Kunta aka Tha N-O from tha C.O. (Columbus, Ohio). Don't let dat succa ass Bow-Wow mislead ya'll niggaz neither, he from tha burbs. NorthSide, Brittany Hillz, D-Blocc, ain't nuttin' sweet. Itz real out here. Watch how you talk to me too you Bitch-Ass Nigga! 'Create' ya pussy, you fuccin' succa, I talk like I'm from here! You Skarred! Lame-ass niggaz always wanna start shit from a distance. Don't play wit' me, cuzz. But I ain't even here to be on dat. Let's keep it movin'.
Anyway, when he say dat shit in reference to a female, I think he talkin' bout openin' her mind up, gettin' n-side her head. Feel'me? But yeah 'pushin' sumbody's wig bacc' mean you shoot 'em in tha head! Don't tell me I gotta come in dis mu'fucca schoolin' ya'll niggaz on common street terminology and shit. Come on, man.

My First Timbs
09-14-2005, 02:30 PM

no no

ghost is saying that when the man's hat fell off they "noticed he had wringworms!"

" we noticed wigworms"

"wigworm" is a bastardization of the word ringworm",

My First Timbs
09-14-2005, 02:33 PM

:hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :hooray: :thumbup:

thats actually the best explanation of apollo kids ive heard so far..

My First Timbs
09-14-2005, 02:34 PM
IT AINT NERD ISNT IT

HERD

nope

pussy-with-teeth
09-14-2005, 02:55 PM
can some one break down "one" for me..i love that song but i dont get half the shit..CVL ice water batelion..paste tense to gold caskests etc..fuck means that ?

wampus
09-14-2005, 03:31 PM
to understand many referances to maths and alphabet check this : http://www.blackapologetics.com/mathdetail.html

My First Timbs
09-14-2005, 03:53 PM
Scientific, my hand kissed it

im really not sure, but this song is just too dope as hell to only read a snippet of it..

Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie
cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo
swing the "john mackenro"
rap rock and roll..
tighty bowl..gun hold pro..
starksy with the gum sole
hit the rump slow
parole kids.. here's rapunzel

the silencer
09-14-2005, 05:46 PM
to understand many referances to maths and alphabet check this : http://www.blackapologetics.com/mathdetail.html
the Wu Manual has the whole Supreme Alphabet and the Supreme Numbers

Wendell
09-21-2005, 09:16 PM
im really not sure, but this song is just too dope as hell to only read a snippet of it..

Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie
swing the "john mackenro"
rap rock and roll..
tighty bowl..gun hold pro..
hit the rump slow
parole kids.. here's rapunzel

i remember reading an interview where ghost said that he came up with that verse while visiting africa. at the time he didn't have a beat to write to and he was trying to make the rhyme flow be music in of itself. the meaning of the actual words was secondary to the rhythm that was created.

__________________________________________________ ______

EyeHyeAm
09-21-2005, 09:40 PM
I'mma try my hand at this

Scientific, my hand kissed it I (raps are complex and he crafted them)
Robotic let's think optimistic (Robotic could be just a rhyming word, or another reference to ''complex'')
Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie (read the new Gza interview)
Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie (Poughkepsie, I'm guessing is like a KFC, got mad flavor. So the verbs he spits got made flavor and I don't know what a stone richie is)
swing the "john mackenro" (split a blunt and sprinkle that fairy dust, then hit it hard like John McEnroe, famous tennis player)
rap rock and roll..
tighty bowl..gun hold pro.. (pack a nice fishbowl, nice with the steele)
starksy with the gum sole (comparing himself to Starsky but he rocks the Wallies)
hit the rump slow
parole kids live rapunzel (fuck slow, Rapunzel was the chick who was locked up in the tower and she had to lay down her long blonde hair for her prince charming for him to climb up. So cats on parole are really still chained up)

bklynAl
09-22-2005, 12:28 PM
The vivid laser eye guy/jump in a harley ride/clarks i freak a lemon pie/bout it bout/lord forgive me Ms. salley shouted/tracey got shot in the face, my house was overcrowded/you fake f*cks done heard it first/on how i sh*tted on your turf/ at times/cuban linx verse yo... His sh*t is crazy

pussy-with-teeth
09-22-2005, 01:46 PM
I'mma try my hand at this

Scientific, my hand kissed it I (raps are complex and he crafted them)
Robotic let's think optimistic (Robotic could be just a rhyming word, or another reference to ''complex'')
Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie (read the new Gza interview)
Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie (Poughkepsie, I'm guessing is like a KFC, got mad flavor. So the verbs he spits got made flavor and I don't know what a stone richie is)
swing the "john mackenro" (split a blunt and sprinkle that fairy dust, then hit it hard like John McEnroe, famous tennis player)
rap rock and roll..
tighty bowl..gun hold pro.. (pack a nice fishbowl, nice with the steele)
starksy with the gum sole (comparing himself to Starsky but he rocks the Wallies)
hit the rump slow
parole kids live rapunzel (fuck slow, Rapunzel was the chick who was locked up in the tower and she had to lay down her long blonde hair for her prince charming for him to climb up. So cats on parole are really still chained up)
its nice to see people breakin ghosts verse down..BUT..that is the sinse that u get from it..ghost himself aint makin sense - its just rhymin, flipping and bouncin ova beat..ghost said that several times but peace

TSA
09-22-2005, 06:15 PM

im speechless
14 karat gold isn't worth that much in ghosts eyes, thus he's calling the person a cheap, ghetto, half-ass computer wizard, which makes even more sense cause the next line is, "tappin inside my rap banks causes blizzards."

idk what the hell a wax janitor is, im guessing Jack Mulligans a wrestler in canada, and the slam dance is a crazy white boy dance were they'd slamming into eachother real hard. He does that tarantula style, and your a fan of the monopoly king, (himself) who spits Slavic poetry, or this rhyme is slavic poetry(slavs are an eastern european peoples like a long ancient history, the word slave comes from slav can they were enslaved by romans often because they lived in barbarian tribes, so maybe this has some more to do with his rhyme. Carnegie Halls of the hook, and he wants to push through the armory. lol idk how much that helped but that's how i always saw it.

Treazon
09-22-2005, 11:41 PM
14 karat gold isn't worth that much in ghosts eyes, thus he's calling the person a cheap, ghetto, half-ass computer wizard, which makes even more sense cause the next line is, "tappin inside my rap banks causes blizzards."

idk what the hell a wax janitor is, im guessing Jack Mulligans a wrestler in canada, and the slam dance is a crazy white boy dance were they'd slamming into eachother real hard. He does that tarantula style, and your a fan of the monopoly king, (himself) who spits Slavic poetry, or this rhyme is slavic poetry(slavs are an eastern european peoples like a long ancient history, the word slave comes from slav can they were enslaved by romans often because they lived in barbarian tribes, so maybe this has some more to do with his rhyme. Carnegie Halls of the hook, and he wants to push through the armory. lol idk how much that helped but that's how i always saw it.
interesting...

hotnikks
09-23-2005, 12:45 AM
Hold me down, hand me my cake, dusty, bake, activate
Fuck your corny debates
I'm like cake or maybe like $10,000 rabbits
The kid walked thru, switch up his accent "Now I'm from Paris"
Cash the bill, frozen element, Seagal
Signs from the most high causes me to break them all

hotnikks
09-23-2005, 12:47 AM
Gasoline CREAM wrapped in hospital bands
Model vans, Michael Davis, it's me against housin
Extraordinary pro-black, sold God creations to control thousands
Catch me at the flicks, Apollo rap Fredick Douglas
You know what? Eh yo, fuck this

hotnikks
09-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Skip to the intro, rap through po'
Smashed a fresh ball of wax ceasar
Flashy penthouse that overlooks the vista
Wally Moc' have tie, swimmin trunks
Three chunks of ice sit in Johnny Walker for advice
Catch the moment, fundraiser at will, work with the homeless
Polish diamond edge, Flintstone shit, sealed in a comb pick
carefully, swing the B seven series Christmas lights
too bright Ghost is comin y'all fix the mirrors
Relax like pudding, confidence strangle my man couldn't
Exile he no longer in the hood
Bless the kid that max the most
Me I turn a wedding into hoax
Roses tied to bombs on posts
On commercial breaks, piss in the apple juice
Rasta nigga rock the big do's
Jiffy Pop it's only chant Wu

this ones gonna take a while.....

TSA
09-23-2005, 08:12 AM
just looked it up, Jack Mulligan IS a wrestler from canada

the silencer
09-23-2005, 10:07 PM
how bout this one from Malcom...

"he layin like a gay model shoutin out Sebastien.."

chuck430
09-24-2005, 06:12 AM
Gasoline CREAM wrapped in hospital bands
Model vans, Michael Davis, it's me against housin
Extraordinary pro-black, sold God creations to control thousands
Catch me at the flicks, Apollo rap Fredick Douglas
You know what? Eh yo, fuck this
i have no clue what hes talking about from "gasoline......michael davis" but i can take a shot at the rest.

It's me against housin - housing authority, the security in the projects?

Extraordinary pro-black, sold God creations to control thousands - talking about his music, sold his pro-black music to control the fans, or control the 85%

Apollo rap Fredick Douglas - the greek god apollo? if so, a rap god who writes as deep as fredrick douglas does

@hotnikks - it is "sippin johnny walker for advice" as to say he's getting drunk to help him think

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2005, 12:49 PM
some of you have heard this track "Goodtimes pt2". Never released, but has some crazy fucking rhymes going on. IF any anyone can spot a mistake say, cos some bits are hard to make out.

Verse One

peace to half moon ceasers
and all the bithces in the bleaches
hot weather sex on the beaches
jewelley shoppin outta the country
deluxe luxury
people saying dem not changed, look, trucker me (i cant make it out)
but what about the wonder women bracelet
20 point 3 diamond cut-engraved rubys kid i laced it
i beat vegas
wu say- cos i can get shot for saying this
west nile shit caused me to spray this
staten islands ghandi
ghosts the rap whino
these avengers words i make a childs mind blow

Verse 2
what if the bible wasnt good
and good was bad as bad as it should
it matters feed em proper food
the wonders that allah would do
maybe they discover you
look im like a couple jewels
ticket trauma sold out
plus the god and love the way i move
people see me g-deini hibini on the cell see ne
you need me you read me captian over get that weed to me
captain of vigilantes
ask me what the circumstance be
hit me like marcus camby
hear me i fuck with family don
face the magic man at the soul circus
willy and elephants i cant go off
show off ghost your last album was so sincer
you had crack head skits
quarter you went there

peace party people whats up
how ya'll feelin
face the god now its time to start mealin
yall cats be killing me
freying like ya buying bottles
puny ass sweaters on, ya'll be lyyin.

Verse 3
ghost deini
im a rista rat
step in the game like "this is rap?"
i thought this shit was this & that
this game aint jack
i'ma bout to go plat
see this verse right her
ima wreck this shit
as for the album? I'm perfect this shit
in a class by myself i aint next to shit
had to get out the hood
you projects aint shit
want a 8 series benz
cause a Lex aint shit
mo want train truck jamppi
your necks aint shit

Verse 4
we could spit it for meals
or spit it for deals
when its over
we gon see whos spittin for real
a battle you for you bitch
or battle for you moms
a kill you with a ryhme a wrote with no arms
if LL's the G.O.A.T
greatest of all times
thats why im Ghost
Greatest of all sides
east side, west side, north side, south side
i spit murder so much
my muthafuckin mouth died

I just want to highlight that last bit about G.O.A.T if some people didnt get it.

if LL's the G.O.A.T
greatest of all times
thats why im Ghost
Greatest of all sides

Ghost = G.O.A.S (greatest of all sides) When Ghost says "ghost" it sounds like "goas", so thats a nice rhyme right there. I didnt hear it first time, but when i picked it out out i was like 9:|6

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-25-2005, 02:13 PM
from iron man, Iron Maiden : "micheal bolton magazine quote "i'm too potent" " - im guessing he was just reading some random music magazine while he was writing that verse.

HAMMER:
All rise meet the preacher this pro dueler been diagnosed
Diabetic kleptic i'm your host
Rock the vanilla suede British
Staten Island mall menace
Otherwise posin as a dentist in my lenses
Pinball machine gun rap spoke to Arafat
Laundry mat ??? cant blow in this hat , what.

My First Timbs
09-26-2005, 11:05 AM
i have no clue what hes talking about from "gasoline......michael davis" but i can take a shot at the rest.

It's me against housin - housing authority, the security in the projects?

Extraordinary pro-black, sold God creations to control thousands - talking about his music, sold his pro-black music to control the fans, or control the 85%

Apollo rap Fredick Douglas - the greek god apollo? if so, a rap god who writes as deep as fredrick douglas does

@hotnikks - it is "sippin johnny walker for advice" as to say he's getting drunk to help him think
apollo rap is a refernce to the apollo theater (harlem) black culture etc.. just like "apollo kids"

Mixtape Mutt
09-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Negative, he's talking about how Yacuub stole God's creation, the original Black man, and created the white man. The white man controls everything, leaving everyone else with shit.

My First Timbs
09-26-2005, 01:51 PM
they not ready for yacub

Panama
09-26-2005, 02:08 PM
This is something that I love about Ghostface. In the "Sun" with slick rick,

He says "you can't stare at it to long or your face do like this."

That shit is funny. Talking about your face do like this. I can imagine him in the studio making that cring face like he was staring at the sun. HAHA!

My First Timbs
09-26-2005, 02:24 PM
ahahahahahahahaha

Create
09-26-2005, 05:24 PM
How Is That Funny ^^^

My First Timbs
09-26-2005, 05:31 PM
picturing gost doing that face for no reason since he is in the booth.. who is he doing the face for.?

Create
09-26-2005, 05:54 PM
well i guess that was funny

nah actually it isnt funny

its just the truth

ur face will cringe thats it

it aint funny ....

T-Money Bags
09-27-2005, 12:05 AM
Wow There Are Too Many Corny Ass Niggas In This Site
you too gangsta for an imagination? i hate when i read or hear something and picture it in my head...that's some fag shit right there.

chuck430
09-27-2005, 04:37 AM
Negative, he's talking about how Yacuub stole God's creation, the original Black man, and created the white man. The white man controls everything, leaving everyone else with shit.
learn something every day, thanks

Panama
09-27-2005, 10:49 AM
That is funny, Whats not funny about it? Its raw that Ghost can get away with saying something like that. As for being corny, Cause I pointed that out, it makes me corny. You Larry ass. Thats just dumb. You got on here read my shit and said, HMMM.... Im going to call dude corny. Thats some loser shit in itself.

Mixtape Mutt
09-27-2005, 12:31 PM
they not ready for yacub
When are they ever gonna be ready?

the silencer
09-27-2005, 03:25 PM
"HE LAYIN LIKE A GAY MODEL SHOUTIN OUT SEBASTIEN"

thats all i gotta say...

chuck430
09-27-2005, 06:46 PM
"HE LAYIN LIKE A GAY MODEL SHOUTIN OUT SEBASTIEN"

thats all i gotta say...
does anyone know Mase's real name or that of hs brother's? or perhaps its someone from the wu fam that helped kick his ass in that song?

Create
09-27-2005, 07:28 PM
lol ^^

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-28-2005, 08:15 AM
some of you have heard this track "Goodtimes pt2". Never released, but has some crazy fucking rhymes going on. IF any anyone can spot a mistake say, cos some bits are hard to make out.

Verse One

peace to half moon ceasers
and all the bithces in the bleaches
hot weather sex on the beaches
jewelley shoppin outta the country
deluxe luxury
people saying dem not changed, look, trucker me (i cant make it out)
but what about the wonder women bracelet
20 point 3 diamond cut-engraved rubys kid i laced it
i beat vegas
wu say- cos i can get shot for saying this
west nile shit caused me to spray this
staten islands ghandi
ghosts the rap whino
these avengers words i make a childs mind blow

Verse 2
what if the bible wasnt good
and good was bad as bad as it should
it matters feed em proper food
the wonders that allah would do
maybe they discover you
look im like a couple jewels
ticket trauma sold out
plus the god and love the way i move
people see me g-deini hibini on the cell see ne
you need me you read me captian over get that weed to me
captain of vigilantes
ask me what the circumstance be
hit me like marcus camby
hear me i fuck with family don
face the magic man at the soul circus
willy and elephants i cant go off
show off ghost your last album was so sincer
you had crack head skits
quarter you went there

peace party people whats up
how ya'll feelin
face the god now its time to start mealin
yall cats be killing me
freying like ya buying bottles
puny ass sweaters on, ya'll be lyyin.

Verse 3
ghost deini
im a rista rat
step in the game like "this is rap?"
i thought this shit was this & that
this game aint jack
i'ma bout to go plat
see this verse right her
ima wreck this shit
as for the album? I'm perfect this shit
in a class by myself i aint next to shit
had to get out the hood
you projects aint shit
want a 8 series benz
cause a Lex aint shit
mo want train truck jamppi
your necks aint shit

Verse 4
we could spit it for meals
or spit it for deals
when its over
we gon see whos spittin for real
a battle you for you bitch
or battle for you moms
a kill you with a ryhme a wrote with no arms
if LL's the G.O.A.T
greatest of all times
thats why im Ghost
Greatest of all sides
i spit murder so much
my muthafuckin mouth died

I just want to highlight that last bit about G.O.A.T if some people didnt get it.

if LL's the G.O.A.T
greatest of all times
thats why im Ghost
Greatest of all sides

Ghost = G.O.A.S (greatest of all sides) When Ghost says "ghost" it sounds like "goas", so thats a nice rhyme right there. I didnt hear it first time, but when i picked it out out i was like 9:|6
No-one got any thing to say on this? I typed up the whole lyrics and you just ignore it?

My First Timbs
09-28-2005, 09:42 AM
in my honest opinion.. i thought that was a weak line by ghost

"greatest of all sides = goas"

i found that corny and weak on his part

Ghost In The 'Lac
09-28-2005, 09:51 AM
What about the bit where he says "i can get shot for saying this"- anyone know what hes refferring to?

Create
09-29-2005, 12:35 PM
Dunno But None The Less Its Sick

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-03-2005, 05:58 PM
This is a dope thread for knowledge

Create
10-03-2005, 09:57 PM
Nah When U Kno Every Thing Allready !

tha god concept
10-03-2005, 10:02 PM

it means hes droppin knowledge on ya

nerd- knowledge wig werms- brains

Create
10-03-2005, 10:11 PM
hmmm

Frank Drebin
10-03-2005, 10:29 PM
hmmm

My First Timbs
10-05-2005, 10:49 AM
it means hes droppin knowledge on ya

nerd- knowledge wig werms- brains

nahhh

its we noticed he had wringworms

shingen
10-14-2005, 11:35 PM
if i die
my seed will be ill as me,
aproachin me yo outta respect chop ya neck

My First Timbs
10-15-2005, 12:00 AM
pretty straight forward

koncretegorilla
10-15-2005, 09:27 PM
Why ? Yo i thought i told yall.. lemmi repost my shit up in this mafucca right here 4u cats iight

watch this space fam

koncretegorilla
10-15-2005, 09:46 PM
Why yall gota try understand they words for ?
Its a philosophically metaphorical interpration of a ones expression.. ya'mean.
Fuc wat yall think, but yo, on the regular all they really do is spit ebonical hoodcode only few can handle.. Tho an individual may be entitled to decipher howeva they feel, usually the performer is referring to something that relates personally to him/her which happens to include non-descript words they invent, whether it be from grains or grownmen (i.e. Snoops "shizzle")
These men was Born and Bred in the street, if u ain about that its a shame seein' a mafucca resortin' to lookn ghetto for feedback... ya'mean.
But anyway, luckily for dem cats, Wu's immensely deep structure of minds and knowledge spans galaxies. Enough to satisfy the populis tenfold, no matter the meanin'

Do The Knowledge

NUH
10-17-2005, 12:59 AM
This is why I can't get into Rae and Ghost much. I prefer Deck and GZA.

Sicka than aidZ
10-17-2005, 01:08 AM
deck's tha shit

koncretegorilla
10-18-2005, 02:01 AM
ima throw my 2cents in... cos yo its the 100th POST MAFUCCCCCAS ya'mean

the silencer
11-01-2005, 08:25 PM
from Belly soundtrack.....Windpipe-Rza, ODB, Ghostface....

Ghost verse is nuts.....i tried to copy n paste the lyrics but my comp aint doin it for some reason....can some1 post that shit up?

Bungle
11-02-2005, 03:13 AM
read the MF Doom & Ghost interview, the lyrics on Nutmeg mean fuck all.

Stic.man4president?
11-02-2005, 09:58 AM
from Belly soundtrack.....Windpipe-Rza, ODB, Ghostface....

Ghost verse is nuts.....i tried to copy n paste the lyrics but my comp aint doin it for some reason....can some1 post that shit up?Yo I'm bent out three days two nights yo I'm spent out
One hell of a cruise New York got they hand out
Like I owe somethin, check they stance they frontin
I'm two seconds from twistin y'all shit over nuttin
All a sudden ice grills kid you did a baby bid
In the mix, almost hung yourself, slit ya wrists
To the maximum, hand me the forty I'll thrash 'em
Split out, guess who gassed 'em, made Ghost throw his mask on
Trauma the block pro, bar sledge slang ho
Runnin from two-inch soles, some rap and I might blow
World Cup, some been blessed wit the Stanley
Yvonne lend you autographed racket wit the hankey
Sideline manuever, polished wack MC remover
Niggaz wit long nails cuttin me, leavin bruises
Cantelopes, tied a thousand on y'all folks
Came home, this dusthead dude tryin to play me close
Sweepin, peep fears, Liz wants to chop in this kid
I might do magic make him disappear
Rear-rose that nigga, Isotola Coca-Cola holder
Snap the granola, sprinkle ginko bola
Venom from a cobra, laced in the cummy ball odor
Soaked through a strainer, here's a dose of
the King James version, displayed just like Samsung
Wit effects that'll kill Rogers 007
Hanna Barbera, Park's the opposite of Bambi the deer
Fuck wit mics like Sonny and Cher
Or maybe the captain internet, immaculate golden seal
Nice like Mr. Whittendale your girl Chippendale
Shallah Price all up in ya dogged-out trench
When I snatched that, shit was broke shoulda sent ya ass back
And where's the key to the hatchback, pop that
Get in throw a bag full of mic's in there, respect that

the silencer
11-02-2005, 06:26 PM
props...

crazy ghost verse right there...

Lesbian Nun
11-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Terry-cloth robes, crisp hundreds in the envelope
Duke it on the globe, thank God for my Wallabee shoes
They done saved me, up three-nothin and Salt Lake City
Burgundy minks, whips with sinks in em
Brocolli blown, illa disease breath, elephant skin
Meet the black Boy George, dusted on my honeymoon

ya^...

Mad funny topic though, these ghost lyrics are hilarious...

SoNoFman
11-08-2005, 09:23 AM
keishas house is one of my favorite joints along with childs play.those two joints are the best in my reality.

guzzelled a couple now seeing double
rubbing my girl leg lookin at barbra her sister got a nice bubble
i used to fuk her while she was seeded by bags from brooklyn
he drove a jag she cut me off wen she turn muslim

geneus!!!!

R3beLuTionAry
11-08-2005, 12:58 PM
i think it all does make sense, or i'd like to think so. basically, it probably makes sense but from his point of view. it might be some inside shit that only he might understand. although some of the stuff might not make sense to us, that s not to say that it doesnt mean anything. he just never filled us in. if he wouldve told us how it relates to anything, we would ve been like "oh, ok i see what your saying." its basically like we dont know what the fuck some emcee names mean until we ask them, then we know what s up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
11-08-2005, 01:11 PM
^make sense? Nah son, lmao. Of course they dont "make sense". Can you understand them? NO! So they dont make sense!

Ghost says so himself, he says he just used words alot of the time that just fitted the flow and how his was doing it. Theres no point in trying to "understand", just enjoy the wordplay.

Trying to say theres some hidden or encpy[ted story/sense in his verses is bullsht. Hes just abstract in a way no other rapper can be, but he can alos be the best storyteller, thats why hes one of the best yet.

pussy-with-teeth
11-08-2005, 02:07 PM
^make sense? Nah son, lmao. Of course they dont "make sense". Can you understand them? NO! So they dont make sense!

Ghost says so himself, he says he just used words alot of the time that just fitted the flow and how his was doing it. Theres no point in trying to "understand", just enjoy the wordplay.

Trying to say theres some hidden or encpy[ted story/sense in his verses is bullsht. Hes just abstract in a way no other rapper can be, but he can alos be the best storyteller, thats why hes one of the best yet.
thats how it is

Alex36
11-09-2005, 07:08 AM
he said in 1 interview he always knows what he means at the time but u could ask him few months later and he wont, hes an artist, that is how it be

J-DON
02-05-2006, 11:05 PM
OMG i just dissected Ghost deini and something fucked up and i lost the post :mad: :mad: :mad:

anyways, even if ghost didnt intend it to make sense... its good fun trying to make sense of it and watching other people attempt to as well

kha316
02-09-2006, 11:41 PM
on the real....a lot of times i don't know what starks be talking about in his rhymes but his style an flow is so unique its untouchable you gotta love it ghost deni is at his best when he speaks uncomprehendable shit

Lesbian Nun
02-11-2006, 02:58 PM
he said in 1 interview he always knows what he means at the time but u could ask him few months later and he wont, hes an artist, that is how it be

exactly yo

diesel
02-20-2006, 12:31 PM
mighty healthy is a illllsong

BornKnowledge#7
02-23-2006, 09:59 AM
Beautiful in lightshows, having no intentions on love
But having strung eyes of oppose, here we go
It's not the way she bubbed the gum, shooked her ass
I'm not the one, double dus, waiting for the bus
The faggot Nore son, now year later
Lady 7th floor, building 7-80
Fancy fox, booties for her socks, nothing else can change me
Young Nefertiti, knowledge seed with no jewelry on
Tahitian fresh berry tree, she's a capricorn
I really liked the girl, had dreams about her
Thinking to myself some nights she got ("powered")
But hating, was Shinene and Grace and Key-lolo
Trick bitches jumped my boo at the school a few years ago
Hit me, you hit me, Grace got the last hit
Eh yo, the bitches started swinging and shit
So I jumped in
Those were the days, made faces in school plays
Paper trays, city wide test, made half a days
Shooting puppy water, might hump the pillow, dick a inch taller
Stapleton bum nigga, I'll pop her cherry for her
Fresh air fun, here's dunn, alphabets, berets
Jellies, bubble yum, soda tongue, too young to cum
Then engage him with them candy rings
Eh yo, I hit that shit, got jealous when she kissed Rob
I broked her chicko's sticks

Emerge
02-25-2006, 10:59 AM
thats how it is
Word.

Frank Drebin
02-25-2006, 02:49 PM
Beautiful in lightshows, having no intentions on love
But having strung eyes of oppose, here we go
It's not the way she bubbed the gum, shooked her ass
I'm not the one, double dus, waiting for the bus
The faggot Nore son, now year later
Lady 7th floor, building 7-80
Fancy fox, booties for her socks, nothing else can change me
Young Nefertiti, knowledge seed with no jewelry on
Tahitian fresh berry tree, she's a capricorn
I really liked the girl, had dreams about her
Thinking to myself some nights she got ("powered")
But hating, was Shinene and Grace and Key-lolo
Trick bitches jumped my boo at the school a few years ago
Hit me, you hit me, Grace got the last hit
Eh yo, the bitches started swinging and shit
So I jumped in
Those were the days, made faces in school plays
Paper trays, city wide test, made half a days
Shooting puppy water, might hump the pillow, dick a inch taller
Stapleton bum nigga, I'll pop her cherry for her
Fresh air fun, here's dunn, alphabets, berets
Jellies, bubble yum, soda tongue, too young to cum
Then engage him with them candy rings
Eh yo, I hit that shit, got jealous when she kissed Rob
I broked her chicko's sticks

aint that double dus supposed to be double dutch like the skipping thing?

THE W
02-26-2006, 09:31 PM
if anyone hear went up to ghostface and told him what one of his verses meant he'd probably be like "really? i never thought of it like that".

Half Cut Skeleton
03-06-2006, 02:49 PM
this is from cormega's legal hustle album...so sick

I play hard for nine innings dressed in fine linen
Cause pussy is the best next thing besides women
All the position ive been in couldn't explain how I'm living
My vision my intuition has risen
Here take a listen I'm hitting
Up to bat with precision
Sealing bags in the kitchen
Slinging crack to these pigeons
For the fact that I'm driven
My linebackers is missing
Send you back and good rides
Trapped in this mission where snakes and rats is forbidden
Keep my gun hidden niggaz is bitches signing petitions
And they providing convictions
See I survive through the system under the livest conditions
My riders ride on a mission for snitching
You get your back blown right out of commission
Youll be missing like them crazy
Christians and swimming with all the fishes
Your misses will come and visit your body with hugs and kisses
Now tell me is that nutritious we party with chips and liquors
Your wisses is coming with us for real kid they bought me presents
The difference is this is business big biscuits big figures
We click on religious niggaz for acting too superstitious
Move cause the group is viscous
Shoot if you want your wishes to blow
See trife in the Bentley with a group of bitches

poop one
03-06-2006, 09:09 PM
its "cause pussy is the best next thing besides winning", not "besides women"

Ghost In The 'Lac
03-21-2006, 08:02 AM
Guillotinz (swords) IMO the one of best GHostface verse ever, WHERE THE FUCK did he get these lines from

Yo, you fourteen carat gold slum computer wizard
Tappin inside my rap vein causes blizzards
Do I like the kills for ice trife like by tha digits
Gorillas injected with strength of eighty midgets
The earth spins wu-wins, rap exotic blends
Let my peeps in, niggaz gaspin swallowin aspirins
What a dosage, you overdosed in rap
High explosives my post-its hypnotize with hypnosis
I sell goods, my whole clan is on the run like natural born killers
Record-breaking the album thriller
Now access the jig who has bombs and rocket launchers
Float like dope killer bees is what I sponsor
Ya entrepeneur, pens and gear like shakespeare
When I fuck I grab hair, collect drawers as souveneirs
Fuck yeah, my crew down german beers
My career is based on guns, throwin cats in wheelchairs
Etcetera, damage any lame ass competitor
Who try to front, get broken and passed like leathers
Whatever hot hardheads get shattered like mirrors
Beretta shots splatter your goose, scatter ya feathers
Say never poetry chumps crumbs deal with graphic
Blew my family overseas in mansions
If rap was crack, fully packed I be tour cats
Tax the kingpin of the rap drug traffickin
Village niggaz get slapped in manhattan
For rappin, big ghost steps off laffin

poop one
03-21-2006, 01:24 PM
its "cause pussy is the best next thing besides winning", not "besides women"

not its not, apparently. they asked ghost about that in an interview, and i was wrong. my bad.

Crazy K
03-26-2006, 12:56 PM
i thought i was the only one that didn't understand raekwon or ghostface at times. DId any of you guys hear his song Brown paper Bag Thoughts from Raekwon? I couldn't understand shit in there!

oDoUoSoKo
03-26-2006, 01:03 PM
lol how many times have people mentioned nutmeg?

"Seasoned giraffe Ribs"

Rebel_INS
03-27-2006, 02:10 PM
GFK has a lot of confusing rhymes, even though they make sense :) haha

ShaDynasty
03-27-2006, 04:09 PM
'Hold me down, hand me my cake, dusty, bake, activate
Fuck your corny debates
The kid walked thru, switch up his accent "Now I'm from Paris"'

someone please explain why ghost feels hes maybe like '10,000 dollar rabbits'

this song is the shit, but maybe sum1 can shed sum light

bergs
03-27-2006, 05:27 PM
Maybe a real expensive rabbit fur coat?

Ghost Deini
03-29-2006, 06:53 PM
lol yeah some of Ghost's shit is completely nonsensical but he also comes up with some the dopest intellectual/story telling lyrics in the game. It's part of what makes him so good.

"Do I like the kills for ice trife like botta digits
Gorillas injected with strength of eighty midgets" :lmao:

EVEN FLOW
04-01-2006, 03:33 PM
sounds like some damn Dipset lyrics.

ShaDynasty
04-03-2006, 06:18 AM
dipset aint on the level
camron rhymes with apples in his mouth
juelz has an IQ of 10 etc

ukarema
04-05-2006, 08:31 AM
"clit was hangin out her panties with no where to stash it"

I love the way ghost puts his metaphors together, this shit right here is how its done.

He's basically sayin her pussy is so deliciously fat as well as her ass. That shit is dope as hell. That whole verse he did on 'jellyfish' is classic.

White Owl Clan
04-05-2006, 08:37 AM
you got that line a little wrong...he goes something like "she got bagged with the mack shit, CLIP was hanging out her panties with nowhere to stash it"

White Owl Clan
04-05-2006, 08:39 AM
a rabbit is a car, a think an old caddilac. I might be wrong.

hes basically go "im like cake or maybe like a porsche"

lol sounds dumb, but get the point?

snapple
04-07-2006, 05:50 PM
wups didn't see this thread, but what tha fuck is up with underwater lyrics?

Treazon
04-09-2006, 09:34 PM
your guess is as good as mine bro..... all i know for now is the beat for underwater is so fuckin relaxing... next time im blazed ill try to find the point of the song

but i never know whether to take what he says and look for symbolism and shit, or just go with it like fuck it he can flow... but its all good

classic ghostface shit.

Wubarrt
04-22-2006, 01:24 PM
If Ghost ever put out a book with the translations to his rhymes...that shit gon be a best-seller!!!!!

tha peacekeeper
04-28-2006, 04:58 PM
Yeah ghost and Rae use a lot of crazy sick metaphors when they rhyme, you just have to meditate on that shit sometimes for awhile. I think alot of times those cats just put it out there for you to interperet however you take it.

Dirty Knowledge
04-28-2006, 05:00 PM
I always used to think Ghost freestyled his verses but now that I've grown over the years I realized that was just his style of rhyming and it's his own. No one flows like Ghost he got that ill shit just puts it out there and let's ya'll eat it up. His verse on Method Man and Redman's "Blackout" CD track 11 or 12 "Hip Hop" is fucking sick.

MosHigh
05-19-2006, 12:18 PM
Ghost even said it himself that he writes rhymes for himself and doesn't care if nggas don't comprehend. That's why he's so dope......

abasi
05-19-2006, 03:45 PM
i think the most amazin thing is that sometimes ghost would forget what he meant in a rhyme when asked years later
he would know at the time what he was talking about

shingen
06-09-2006, 09:14 PM
i got beef with commercial ass niggas with gold teeth

InfamousDarts
03-02-2007, 04:26 PM
man...ghostface is just ILL..no other way to describe his style..i actually appreciate the little things he adds to his tracks just has a meaning that might take awhile to get sumtimes..by the way i apoligize if none of this makes any sense..im just fucked

MX1
03-02-2007, 04:32 PM
ghost can flow, thats about it, he really doesnt give a fuck if niggas understand his shit, and half time it seems hes fucking with me and shit in ways he puts things

ghost is dope thats all it its, nigga could do anything yuh know

peace and 1luv

DR. NICK RIVIERA
03-03-2007, 06:27 AM
i got beef with commercial ass niggas with gold teeth

this one is from Rae

Ghost can murder a track with absolutely no meaning...and thats ill:)

Treazon
03-05-2007, 12:00 AM
"wax janitor, black Jack Mulligan from Canada
slam dance, tarantula style, you's a fan of the
monopoly king, Slavic poetry, Carnegie Hall's off the hook
let's push thru the armory..."

thats a good example of when hes spitting some encrypted shit, but you say fuck it because hes just killing it.... the fact i have no fucking idea for sure what hes talking about actually makes it more entertaining

peace

Treazon
03-05-2007, 12:02 AM
thats funny i just realized thats the exact same quote i used for the first post of this thread like a year and a half ago... lol

NY_Mami
03-05-2007, 10:32 AM
I thought it was just me who thought that........ he just says random shit on top of random shit, and make it sound ill.........

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
03-05-2007, 02:59 PM
Ghost and Rae and U-God got a million quotes that make no fucking sense.

THE WHOLE FUCKING NUTMEG SONG (even though I love it) MAKES NO SENSE.

" Scientific, my hand kissed it

^you'll have a hard time convincing me that means anything

That shit makes sence its a story, see hes choppong an O which is a chypher and an optimo blunt then he's spinkiling a litllle snow which is angeddust or coke in it,, then it's a tighty rolled blunt,

some other shit is going on, so dont ask me but if some of the seeminly meaninless metafores are real, then the rest are too you betta bealive,

suchass, when latter on, the copps come and say, just found a roach in your tray, the whole suppreem clientel story is a cohernetnt event, its just way too advanced for the world

rubyspirit
03-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Believe me, Ghost is not wasting his breath. It all means something.

On the real, keep listening and observe the rap arena. I will admit, hip hop is not what it was say,...8 years ago. Too many names and faces. You really have to narrow your scope and pay attention and support only a few GOOD cats to feel connected and keep them active. If you branch out too much, you will lose touch.

I recommend the Wu. As fans we must keep them front runners by buying their CDs as soon as we can. Only then can they continue to throw darts, and keep us abreast of what's happening in the industry.

Treazon
03-06-2007, 12:28 AM
then why do 4 out of 5 wu fans hate on the wu or wu-fam when they try to change their styles and come with a fresh angle. instead of adapting to a new perspective or whatever, they say YO WTF RZA DROP THAT BOBBY DIGITAL SHIT GO BACK TO THE ABBOTT

ghostface isnt like that to most of us fans tho... hes consistent as hell and i dont think many ppl in this forum will have problems buying his music (not stealing, unless your poor, and since your on the internet readin this shit, you aint poor so cough up the 20)

if anybody can break down the quote i put down ill be pretty impressed

peace

Olive Oil Goombah
03-06-2007, 10:25 AM
ghostface isnt like that to most of us fans tho... hes consistent as hell and i dont think many ppl in this forum will have problems buying his music (not stealing, unless your poor, and since your on the internet readin this shit, you aint poor so cough up the 20)

if anybody can break down the quote i put down ill be pretty impressed

peace[/QUOTE]

LOL..who cares if you download this shit?? do you think wu tang, if they werent rappers, and could get some bootleg shit, they wouldnt do it? They probably STILL do it, thats how new yorkers get their shit...For all the albums that im not sure about..like more fish or fishscale, I DL that shit...that being said, ill probably buy Cuban linx 2 and 8 diagrams, but what if i think those albums suck??? Do i get my money back?? no, there aint nuthin wrong with DLing shit.

Treazon
03-07-2007, 06:23 PM
im not saying its a sin - i do tons of DLing... if i like what i hear and its worth buying then i buy it. and if you wanna speculate about whether or not the wu would buy albums if they were in our position, go ahead..but i bet if you were in their position they'd want their fans to actually buy the work they spent time and talent creating. and you can always get atleast part of your money back if you buy an album blind and dont like it...tons of places buy used shit

peace

Tito_Para Enfrente
03-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Think Influences.. Also.. It Is Its Own Because It Is Hard Core..

If U R Hardcore., Then Nobody Can Mess With U.. And U Know It..

So That Is His Approach As Someone Said Here.. No Bull That Fool Was My Influence To Start...

Yup.. This Is True ...

Where The Bong S At?

My Back Hurts..

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTT !

tymoney
03-18-2007, 09:31 PM
"Swimsuit mammel get high flow flammable drive off in the benz boat lampable"-raekwon on 100 rounds that songs got so many ill quoatables it's gotta be one of Rae's most underrated joints.

tymoney
03-18-2007, 09:41 PM
Yo some shit you just gotta rewind it and analyze it & take it all in for a minute and think and it might take you 5 listens and then it hits you & you like "oh shit that's what son said he a genius"

sugarbear
03-19-2007, 02:34 AM
True

Longbongcilvaringz
03-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Believe me, Ghost is not wasting his breath. It all means something.

On the real, keep listening and observe the rap arena. I will admit, hip hop is not what it was say,...8 years ago. Too many names and faces. You really have to narrow your scope and pay attention and support only a few GOOD cats to feel connected and keep them active. If you branch out too much, you will lose touch.

I recommend the Wu. As fans we must keep them front runners by buying their CDs as soon as we can. Only then can they continue to throw darts, and keep us abreast of what's happening in the industry.

ghost said himself that half his shit he just says because it sounds good, and he cant explain it.

J.T.S.
04-04-2007, 11:29 AM
He also barked at Big tigga saying "my shit's art nigga it has a meaning of it's own!"

The Hound
04-04-2007, 11:30 AM
what the fuck does ghost say on windpipe - i get to the 5th bar and just say 'fuck it, wotever he sayin has to be dope'

man, cappadonna "check for a nigga in the garbage" the fuck is that shit

Tommy Boy
04-13-2007, 01:28 PM
As a general response to the ghost discussion, you have to worry what's going on underneath the beautiful language - could be just finding new ways to boast about having introduced his girlfriend to Robert De Niro films (Wildflower - or have I heard the lyric wrong?). Mind you, maybe now he gifts them a volume of 'slavic poetry' instead... Imagine: 'Chicken head Ho, eating sesame snacks/ I was the first nigga that had you reading poetry by Pasternack'

DUMBO
04-13-2007, 07:39 PM
at least he uses real words (usually).

DUMBO
04-13-2007, 07:40 PM
he's like a baby learning to talk. leave him alone or he'll develop a speech impediment (oh wait...)

abasi
04-14-2007, 07:01 PM
Its slavic poetry

We don't know what ghost is talking about but we can guess, just like slavery when the slaves used to use music to communicate with each other so the whites wouldn't understand

The best thing we can do is guess, sometimes it takes years but we eventually get it

DYPthaGoldynchild
04-15-2007, 04:15 PM
OK, let me say that MOST of Ghost's lyrics DO MAKE SENSE...Just in an abstract GFK kinda way...He may say that sometimes he doesn't even know what they mean, but that does not mean they don't have MEANING.

Sometimes when you are a writer or creator, you just go with the moment, and then realize much later what you've created.
Everything you create does not always come from PLANNING and THINKING about every single word...Sometimes you can express yourself and your emotions by just letting it explode on paper or the recording booth or wherever.

Now, I don't mean to be disrespectful, and I got love for y'all who are trying hard to understand lyrics, but it's obvious that a lot of you are not from urban areas or familiar with urban culture...I have seen so many hilarious misinterpretations of meanings and lyrics on this thread that I don't even know where to begin.
Basically, if you don't understand a lyric, it's probably some slang that was mished and mashed up in Ghost's mind and regurgitated on the track. It's not nonsense, it's just abstract expression.

Even a phrase as basic as "wax janitor"...I thought that was pretty straight forward..."Wax" is the track/song (slang derived from vinyl records)...He's just sayin' he's the guy who cleans up on the tracks.

If any of y'all got lyrics that you want interpreted, holla...They all pretty much make sense to me.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
04-16-2007, 09:06 AM
Whe he says, "pull out black burners like tonsils", I caught a vision in my minds eye of someone oppening their mouth to screem, like in a cartoon, when you see the tonsils in a cartoon's mouth.

Or like when he says, due rags in ower pants hangen, I saw him like a persian arab in the old arabian days, of the modern time, wearen gennee pants yellen how "we made it", like how old his shit is, and then I didnt like it anymore cause it want the same, it was some arab guy going on.

But my moint is that word dont really mean the whole shit.

And further, a lot of the time the theme is something that develops throughout wu albums.

Like on wind pipe, when he says, thats when I silped on my mask, tony with the gollie mask, whats the game been like since you revealed your face, since the face been revealed, that whole shit is meaninfull, pluss since the c.d.s arent all chronilogical, he can say since the face been revealed on supreem clientell in a reidderation to what he said later on c.d. that has the song love on it. I forget its name.

baritone
07-02-2007, 08:39 PM

this had my ass rollin

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
07-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Anyone know what happend to that rhyme like ghostface thread??

FiRe WaTeR
07-06-2007, 03:27 PM
look, u gotta understand the styles. Thats Ghost's technique, he's spittin Darts. Thats means he flips everything, like "My arm's is candycanes." That means he gotta long and sweet reach. He makes u figure it out.

Or, "Chop the O, sprinkle sum blow inside he optimo, swing the John Mackenroe." He cuts an O of coke, sprinkle sum in a blunt then swing the gun (Rachette, Tennis Racket.) DACIPHA NIGGA!

Treazon
07-06-2007, 09:47 PM
exactly, thats the beauty of it

Suga Duga
07-07-2007, 01:47 PM
look, u gotta understand the styles. Thats Ghost's technique, he's spittin Darts. Thats means he flips everything, like "My arm's is candycanes." That means he gotta long and sweet reach. He makes u figure it out.

Or, "Chop the O, sprinkle sum blow inside he optimo, swing the John Mackenroe." He cuts an O of coke, sprinkle sum in a blunt then swing the gun (Rachette, Tennis Racket.) DACIPHA NIGGA!

listening to Ghostface is a lot of work, but it pays off - monster on the mic

KillahK22
07-11-2007, 02:51 PM

nah i think swing the John Mackenroe means to "hit it" like Mackenroe hits a tennis ball-- as in, after he sprinkles in the optimo, he hits the blunt hard

kwabena1041
07-14-2007, 08:24 PM
most poems I have read dont make sense to me.

TheMadLionsFan
08-23-2007, 06:07 AM
[QUOTE=My First Timbs;166319]im really not sure, but this song is just too dope as hell to only read a snippet of it..

Scientific, my hand kissed it <----I grab the mic with my hand
Robotic let's think optimistic <---follow my futuristic flow with an open mind
You probably missed it, watch me dolly dick it <---it flew over your head but watch me fuck this track

Scotty watty cop it to me, big microphone hippie <----I need the mic like weed
Hit Poughkepsie crispy chicken verbs throw up a stone richie <<<I dunno
cop the "o", sprinkle a litlle snow inside the Optimo<----I put cocaine in my weed
swing the "john mackenro" rap rock and roll.. <---my style is not accepted by the establishment like John Mackenros styles and Rock & Roll
tighty bowl..gun hold pro..<---don't know
hit the rump slow
parole kids.. here's rapunzel <----kids on parole escape the system

Guarded By Martyrs
08-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Could someone kindly tell me what the hell is going on here...

It'z Yourz~

"Check out my beaver, baby blue glock in the safe
Seems Darthy and the God and get ski roll weight
We hold a belt son, that's my word
Spot a rapper run him down, throw him out in the third, yo check it
I think like the man behind a register
Evergreen smokin estates, rhyme and power made me treasurer
With third down, six to go, flash his strobe lights
I'm open, RZA hit me off lovely and I love him
With root beer thoughts, here's a tennis court for your birthday
The Babyface of rap, politic with Sade
Avengin eagle crooks, rock the W in Spiegel books
Anheiser Busch kings came through, and stopped your whole jooks
Spitfire Kangols, watch Tony train a gang of hoes
Painful like hearin the news, like when your man go
Ends blow, windy at times watch the room sheisty girl
Love to sit out this song, now watch your water break"

Especially

"Avengin eagle crooks, rock the W in Spiegel books
Anheiser Busch kings came through, and stopped your whole jooks"

He is pretty intelligent for real, he clearly speaks in tounges reminds me a touch of Holocaust & U-God sometimes.

PEACE

DoughSnatcher
08-29-2007, 10:14 PM
Cobra Clutch

Aiyyo we dazzle off this bloody version of 'Glaciers'
Slang shot threw a gem in his mouth, swallowed his razor (wsssht)
Say no more, my back be parked against the wall
Trooper square holding, 'Face don't give a fuck about the law
Take off the bracelets, don't get blinded by the ice Boo
It's not cool, Veronica slept, plus the decimal
Look at my jumper logo look familiar? It's Power (Where is he?)
Yo every fine snitch knocks an inch off Eddie Bauer
Gucci sneaker rockin just another form of 'Chessboxin'
No cock-blockin, supreme clientele, till I'm droppin
Kangol slanted, Ghost'll ran with it, hippie hung-out
Club bandit never empty-handed when I brand it
Mark callin Austin, Mark callin Austin down in Boston
Both of them dead, cop in the loft and
big chain swingin nigga, Matchbox car drivin
Street whylin, Role' with the four-finger glidin
Watch him, scorchin with spells and top toxin
Amoxins til the stock skyrocket, Bobby Mocassin
Switched from Pert Plus, escrow on the side throw in sun trust
Ghost'll keep shinin til the sun bust
yo word up, born-to-be right behind the curtain with her nose out
Sixty center get the Rover out
Featherhead heathens, teethin on mic dicks
When thy said, Let the kids die for your bread nigga!

this one always puzzled me, but the video is hilarious

seven30
10-04-2007, 09:40 AM
personally i think in U-God's prime he was better than Ghostface

Hell No!

killabee3000
10-04-2007, 04:14 PM
ghost is that shit god.. you cats on here playin...

http://www.hiphopcrack.com/viewVideo.hhc?videoId=269

check tha new hell razah too it's tha truth.. peep tha link..

Wu-Tang Kills G-Unit
10-07-2007, 01:56 AM
Aiyyo, crash thru, break the glass, Tony with the goalie mask
That's the pass, heavy ice Roley layin on the dash {"one"}
Love the grass, cauliflower hurtin when I dumped the trash
Sour mash surgeon, heavy glass up at the Wally bash {"one"}
Sunsplash, autograph blessin with your name slashed
Backdraft, four-pounders screamin with the pearly hats {"one"}
Children fix the contrast as the sound clashes
Mrs. Dash, sprinkle wit her icicle eyelash {"one"}
Ask Cap or Pendergrass for backstage passes
Special guest, no more Johnny Blaze, Johnny Mattress {"one"}
Acrobat, run up on that Love Jones actress
Distract the cat while I'm high sugar get a crack at this

nuff said

Wu-tang Fan
08-02-2009, 07:09 AM
Cats dropped some mad knowledge on this thread.

NaturalBornKilla
08-02-2009, 06:27 PM
yeah I have a hard time understanding starks alot of the time

Jestah
11-16-2009, 08:08 AM

lol since the early 5 elements days wu nuthuggers have tried to attach deep meaning to random rae and ghost lyrics

i know this is an old post, but i never liked ppl who didn't understand that there are many rappers out there who have sh*t loads of knowledge...not to mention, alot of those rappers can spit about the knowledge without even having to bluntly say it (*cough* *cough* being coded in the slang they use...)

*disappointed*

grt05
11-16-2009, 11:19 AM
I dont care much that I don't understand alot of ghost's rhymes, all i know is that it makes sense to him...& that's ill..to rap about stuff people can't relate to and still keep them interested..his delivery is amazing.

Undiluted Karma
11-20-2009, 03:38 PM
I think I enjoy listening to his lyrics more than any other clan members bar Raekwon

NeonGenesis
08-26-2010, 08:46 AM
Robotic let's think optimistic<--Maybe he took optimistic from optimus prime
Who knows this dudes imagination is out of this space

singodsuperior
11-16-2010, 12:36 PM
There has been a many of bands/artists that have abstract songs. although you do have some people who just said/say whatever like, Syd Barrett. I'm sure most of the lyircs mean something and if not, you can always chalk it up as the dust talking lol

billyanalogue
12-21-2010, 03:28 PM

i don't think this is all that.. it's just sorta like gibberish with a few words that seem to link up.. also mentioning monopoly and slavery is a bit weird coming from a nigga

ForensikZ
05-22-2012, 03:05 AM

i don't think this is all that.. it's just sorta like gibberish with a few words that seem to link up.. also mentioning monopoly and slavery is a bit weird coming from a nigga

i always took it as

"im takin out trash mcs, i will fuck you up things are not they seem(nback jack mulligan from canada but i think hes sposed to be a big tough texan)we'll wrestle up and ill be all over you and take out my competition
im the king, i talk tough and show it. the crowd gonna be cheering we're gonna take the fucking city over"

ghost in general just describes shit in a whole new way like ya with ya friends describing shit

"yo im the wax janitor now, these corny motherfuckers taking all the radio play. "

John Nash
05-30-2012, 04:10 AM
http://rapgenius.com/Ghostface-killah-nutmeg-lyrics according to this the first 2 lines of nutmeg is about ghostface rolling a blunt

blackjack
06-12-2012, 05:12 PM
scientific my hand kiss it robotic lets think optimistic you probley missed watch me dolly dick it scotty wotty copper tip it big microphone hippie hip poughkeepsie crispy chicken broad from up on stone richie chop the o sprinkle little snow up inside a optimo swing the john McEnroe rap rock n roll tidy bowl gung hoe pro starskie with the gum sole hit the rum slow parole kids live Rapunzel p-tone stizzy really hot the vivid laser eye god jump in the harley ride clarks i freak a lemon pie bout it bout it lord forgive me miss sally shot it tracy got shot in her face my house was over crowded you fake cats done heard it first on how i shitted on ya turf that time cuban linx verse check out the rap kingpen summertime fine jewelry dripping face on the box i see ya ear twitching as soon as i drove off capp came to me with three sawed offs give one to rae lets season their broil lightning rod fever heater knock kneeded Cheever faheever diva got rocked from the reciever bleeder portfolio looking fancy in the pantry my man got bigger dimes son ya shit is skimpy base that throw it to ya mouth dont waste that see ghost lamping in a golden king tut hat. i could break most of it down

My First Timbs
11-26-2012, 04:32 PM
'Hold me down, hand me my cake, dusty, bake, activate
Fuck your corny debates
The kid walked thru, switch up his accent "Now I'm from Paris"'

someone please explain why ghost feels hes maybe like '10,000 dollar rabbits'

this song is the shit, but maybe sum1 can shed sum light

I always thought this was a reference to ppl acting brand new when they get a little money...

Someone wearing a fur coat may think they sohisticated all of a sudden and start talking differently, when meanwhile they the same dude from the hood