PDA

View Full Version : Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic and Knuckles ... ALL BEAT.

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2008, 07:34 PM
MY LIFE IS NOW FULFILLED.
http://www.ukresistance.co.uk/pics4/sonic-he-she-cosplay.jpg

INF
12-30-2008, 07:48 PM
did you beat them as yellow sonic though.....

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2008, 07:52 PM
NO.

I dont know how to get yellow sonic. Ive been stuck with blue sonic.

INF
12-30-2008, 07:57 PM
so easy.

make sure to get 100 rings before you exit a stage and then jump in the big ring for a bonus round. Complete the bonus round for a chaos emerald and then once you have all (8?) then when you are in a stage and get 50 rings just jump up and then sonic will mutate into yellow (super) sonic.

its tight. You can rip the stages apart as yellow sonic and I think he is invincible but you just have to keep getting rings cuz it will count down your rings as yellow sonic and once you aint got no more rings then its back to limp dick (blue) sonic.

pt 2 is so dope as yellow sonic. You can get all the emeralds before the third stage if I'm correct.

Tyler Durden
12-30-2008, 08:18 PM
On Sonic three you can be super sonic from the first stage.

Cos on this game the rings are hidden around the level but only show up when you get 50 or more rings.
Then when you come out of the special stage all of the small rings in the level are back to normal so if you go back and collect them the big ring is back.
Keep doing this untill you get all the emeralds.

I enjoy Sonic time

check two
12-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Video games section man. Another sonic thread in general chat. lol

INF
12-30-2008, 08:20 PM
On Sonic three you can be super sonic from the first stage.

Cos on this game the rings are hidden around the level but only show up when you get 50 or more rings.
Then when you come out of the special stage all of the small rings in the level are back to normal so if you go back and collect them the big ring is back.
Keep doing this untill you get all the emeralds.

I enjoy Sonic time

forgot all about that and how easy it was.

HANZO
12-30-2008, 08:20 PM
i never clocked Sonic & Knuckles, and its been eating me inside since the day i put away my mega drive.

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2008, 08:59 PM
Video games section man. Another sonic thread in general chat. lol

FUCK a video game section you Quaker oats eatin' mother fucker.

I piss wherever I want in public by the way

check two
12-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Well it will get moved there anyway, like your last Sonic thread recently, ya unemployed milk man.

EAGLE EYE
12-30-2008, 09:18 PM
unemployed?

I think youre referring to 75% of the other ppl here.

TSA
12-30-2008, 09:28 PM
sounds like a great game. I can't physically get myself to play video games these days, but this one sounds like chocolate thickness

shaolinsword
12-31-2008, 12:42 AM
NO.

I dont know how to get yellow sonic. Ive been stuck with blue sonic.

This is how to do it on Sonic 3

To get all 7 Chaos Emeralds without having to complete their Special Stages, first enter the level select and sound test code. Go to the Sound Test and play the following tunes in order: 02, 04, 05, 06. You will hear an emerald sound if the code is entered correctly. To get Super Sonic after entering the previous code, just select any level from the level select and start it. Once you acquire 50 Rings, do a double-jump to become Super Sonic.

and this is how to do it on Sonic 2

First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2008, 01:55 AM
This is how to do it on Sonic 3

To get all 7 Chaos Emeralds without having to complete their Special Stages, first enter the level select and sound test code. Go to the Sound Test and play the following tunes in order: 02, 04, 05, 06. You will hear an emerald sound if the code is entered correctly. To get Super Sonic after entering the previous code, just select any level from the level select and start it. Once you acquire 50 Rings, do a double-jump to become Super Sonic.

and this is how to do it on Sonic 2

First, head to the Options menu from the title screen, and then into the Sound Select menu from there. Play the following sounds in this order:

After that, press the C button and then Start. You will be taken back to the title screen. Now, when you see Sonic and Tails (Mils) appear on the screen, press and hold A and press Start while holding A to be taken to the Level Select menu.

From this menu, enter the Sound Test feature, and play the following sounds in this order:

If done correctly, you will hear a familiar tune, confirming the Super Sonic code was done correctly. Exit this menu and start the game as normal. Once you collect a minumu of 50 coins in any level, Jump (Press A) to activate the Super Sonic code.

appreciate the info, but im playing these on an emulator.

INF
12-31-2008, 01:59 AM
yeah I thought about telling you those old cheats but then I thought twice and remembered that you had ROMs

EAGLE EYE
12-31-2008, 02:18 AM
ive been messing with the N64 emulator now playing San Francisco Rush.

Can play Tony Hawk Roms until i get a gamepad thing im guessing

shaolinsword
12-31-2008, 10:34 AM
I thought the cheats worked with the roms?

INF
12-31-2008, 11:22 AM
I thought the cheats worked with the roms?

I tried some cheats on a rom and it didnt work. in emulators there is always that option to cheat or use game genie but I dont know how to turn it on.

I mean....maybe they work somehow but it isnt like it used to be with the console where you could just tap in the codes.

I used to be a code fiend back in 8 & 16 bit days. I would hit up the news stands and rip out the code sections of magazines and take em home and folder them. I found that folder not too long ago diggin thru old shit. I was a code beast.:mmmyah:

KZA
12-31-2008, 05:45 PM
I tried some cheats on a rom and it didnt work. in emulators there is always that option to cheat or use game genie but I dont know how to turn it on.

I mean....maybe they work somehow but it isnt like it used to be with the console where you could just tap in the codes.

I used to be a code fiend back in 8 & 16 bit days. I would hit up the news stands and rip out the code sections of magazines and take em home and folder them. I found that folder not too long ago diggin thru old shit. I was a code beast.:mmmyah:

what emulator are you using cheats are easy to obtain now then back in the day. i remember looking through gamepros, egms, nintendo power, etc. to get codes

INF
01-01-2009, 01:08 PM
I use the snes9xw for snes and the gens emulator for genesis.

both of them emulators have cheat options in the menu bar. There are all kinds of ways to set up an emulator and all I know how to do is just get the game on and play it and configure my gamepad to my playstation controller thats usb'd into my pc.

Tage
01-01-2009, 01:20 PM
i posted the complete set of sega and snes roms in the vatican section

hectis
01-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I meant to download sonic 2 on the 360 but downloaded 1:(