PDA

View Full Version : Anyone feelin J5's work

THE MASON
12-31-2008, 12:33 AM
Jurassic 5 has been a group i enjoy for a while but i dont think they get a lot of recognition

i prefer there older joints but some newer shits still bumps.

they got a real dope flow and they have positive vibe to there rhymes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohi8NlxjtTQ&feature=related
(embedding was disabled)

BIG D O
12-31-2008, 01:17 AM
hell yeah.....i'm a big J5 fan man.....was sad to see Cut Chemist leave the group recently, duke is a monster DJ and a hell of a producer.....

was gonna pick up that re-release joint they just dropped a few weeks back but my local record spot sold out......they got a big, loyal following man.....

SickT
12-31-2008, 02:02 AM
Didn't they broke up? I got "Quality Control" & "Power in Numbers" both good albums. really chill & laid back stuff.

benzo
12-31-2008, 08:59 AM
I picked up Quality Control and it's a nice album. Can't remember the name but the basketball-themed joint was dope.

oldie
12-31-2008, 09:44 AM
J5 are the shit man!! ive been following them since like '03 love their music!
their like my 2nd fav group, wu being the 1st!

I got all their albums and i d/l Pre-Historik Rarities. Thats pretty nice tht album, but i need to hear Jurassick! (Freestyles and Rarities)

and i saw some album called 'Five Alive' on ebay like a couple of years ago and aint seen it anywhere on the internet since! propa wanted tht shit too, it went 4 like 50 quid tho! gutted!

i'd say the order of release is the order of my ranking.

1. J5LP (one of my all time fav hip-hop albums)
2. Quality Control
3. Power In Numbers
4. Feedback (real weak album apart from Red Hot - 1 of their best songs IMO)

oldie
12-31-2008, 09:49 AM
p.s check out my myspace, i got a couple of pics of me with Cut Chemist when i went to go see him play at a local club called Welly Club. sick night!!

shame he left J5, he's a mad producer!

i asked him why he left J5 and he just walked off haha but i was wrecked!

he signed my arm, the bottom of my nike trainer and my t-shirt. still got the t-shirt, it rubbed off my trainer lol