PDA

View Full Version : What Was Nas' Cornyist Album Name?

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-31-2008, 09:06 AM
and this nigga has had his fair share of bad album names. The one name that was dope, illmatic, he didnt even name himself.

SL33
12-31-2008, 09:13 AM
street disciple and untitled.

he is not street disciple (or whatever the fuck) and his whole hhid/ni66er/untitled was corny as fuck

Ghost In The 'Lac
12-31-2008, 09:25 AM
I though Streets Disciple was an OK name for a rap album. Even though he never got into the streets so he was never a disciple of it. But he gets a pass because of > Street's disciple, my raps are trifle. I shoot slugs from my brain just like a rifle....

For pure levels of corn you cant beat Gods Son or Nastradamus, but hes on a whole nother level of dumbnesss when you call you album NIgger but cant even explain why you did in an interview, apart from saying youre a corporate slave, but then changing the name because of corporate pressure.

supreme M
12-31-2008, 09:31 AM
im gonna go with untitled. first of, he was acting like a dramaqueen crybaby what the fuck ya think you could call ur album "Nigger" ? smh
all of a sudden hes political as hell, cooooooooooooooooooooorny

ShaDynasty
12-31-2008, 10:22 AM
They're all pretty bad. Remember when he was going to drop an album called 'Nasdaq Dow Jones'? He named his album 'God's Son'! He must have reinforced pants to support his massive fucking balls for that one. 'Nastradamus' is literally laughable and 'Stillmatic' is just plain desperate, and a lie judging that album by the originals standards anyway.

TSA
12-31-2008, 10:25 AM
Hip Hop Is Dead and Untitled are fag names

extra corn for the song Hero and Be a Nigger Too

9th Warrior
12-31-2008, 12:35 PM
none of them are that bad until "Hip Hop Is Dead" which is terrible.

Crack Killz
12-31-2008, 12:53 PM
Illmatic and It Was Written are the only good ones imo

drippie k
01-01-2009, 05:52 PM
wanting to name your album nigger is retarded,,,i think all his album titles are retarded now that i think about it...but there are a lot of bad album titles out there..."Digi Snax" comes to mind

JerseyIronman
01-01-2009, 05:54 PM
Digi Snax and Pro Tools have got to be two of the worst album names in a long time

MAYOR QUIMBY
01-01-2009, 07:15 PM
I hate when rappers see themselves as so mighty that they have to show us how they are like Jesus or God. Their egos take control of them.

(Nas, Tupac, Ol' Dirty, Jay-Z, the list goes on....)

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-01-2009, 07:46 PM
lol how is HipHop is Dead terrible? it was a statement. At least people reacted and said: 'Hell no.'

I think God's Son is the wackest, cuz he stole that from Shabazz