PDA

View Full Version : Athiest...where did everything come from?

Big Risk
09-06-2005, 12:41 AM
I want to know your beliefs.

Unforgiven
09-06-2005, 07:47 AM
iunno, I don't really believe in anything but my parents say we're athiests

100pr00f
09-06-2005, 08:48 AM
im athiests....i dont belive in a god...but i know jessus was a real man......but didnt return.......

num2son
09-06-2005, 09:15 AM
im athiests....i dont belive in a god...but i know jessus was a real man......but didnt return.......
How?

100pr00f
09-06-2005, 09:45 AM
what u mean how.....how am i athiest...

how we got here..........we were lil organizams..........bigbang theory...... god created man but what about the dinos....lol..they were here way befor god was even thought of....

froth
09-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Oh yeah, dinosaurs! Good point!

num2son
09-06-2005, 12:07 PM

how we got here..........we were lil organizams..........bigbang theory...... god created man but what about the dinos....lol..they were here way befor god was even thought of....
Yeah, it seems like religion dis-miss the dinos.

How meaning you dont believe in god but believe in jesus?

mashqauck
09-06-2005, 01:01 PM
i was a jester. i think im christian but i choose to believe in him but not really care

100pr00f
09-06-2005, 01:18 PM

becouse jesus was a real person.....but i belive he didnt come back from the dead..............

jesus aint a religas person untill he diead and came back....to heal the sick.....

i belive jesus the person...not as gods son

100pr00f
09-06-2005, 01:20 PM
how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religion

Ronin
09-06-2005, 02:31 PM
religion to me, is a system of control used by men to group the masses together

i dont care about gods etc and beleifs as long as u aint zionist scum

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen

religious books are written by people not celestrial beings

i dont give a fuck about probability from creationists because its justy humanising something we cant explain to try and make the god theory seem more plausible

to me, a book written over 1000 years ago means nothing in todays society and god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then

as u know by this, im a beleiver in evolution, man evolved from monkeys

the end

Prince Rai
09-06-2005, 02:40 PM
word.. religion has been abused as a tool to fool the hearts... however we must elevate ourselves from the strong prison religion has built.. and see the core of all faiths and see how they coincide..

big bang.. dinos etc..

before the big bang there was emptiness... there had 2 be something to start up sumin.. science cannot determine the matter before the big bang... a sign of a God/s?

how do we know the idea of God only engendered when humans propped up??
is there a possibilty that there have been other planets which have been inhabited by human like beings before us.. and they believed in God??
and this also suggests at least to believers that God always existed..

this can go on... but lets break stuff down...

BrokenWrists
09-06-2005, 02:46 PM
1st i want to say, thank u for bringin back knowtheledge! Im going to go w/ an educated guess, that people turn atheists b/c of an unfortunate event in their lifetime. Such as a death, accident etc. They think that if god rlly existed, he wouldntve let this happen. Another guess im going to take is that some1 just straight up doesnt think god exists. peace

Unforgiven
09-06-2005, 02:52 PM

I don't understand how any religion can dismiss the existance of dinosaurs, I think they were giant reptiles that roamed earth before the earth split into the 7 continents, not only is there fossils, look at aligators they been around for millions of years....

Prince Rai
09-06-2005, 03:04 PM
no religion dimisses the idea of dinosaurs.. they just dont focus on them

froth
09-06-2005, 03:20 PM
lol I was joking about the dinos. Jesus is real, God is real, many prophets have healed the sick. Some of you are having trouble "believing" that, but you're missing the point. Faith in unseen things opens them up to you. You can't understand everything, at some point you have to jump. If you don't believe me, fine, God wants me to perfect myself rather than judge others and I am far far from perfection. If you want to argue, thats fun too. God has a sense of humor.

ARCHRIVAL
09-06-2005, 04:02 PM
i used to be catholic, but it was ruined by the fuckin conservatives in this country. im never goin back and you cant make me!

and i dont believe in a "god", but i do understand that i could be wrong....

i guess i am more against religion than the existence of "god".

everything came from science.

Ronin
09-06-2005, 04:05 PM
fair points, diddnt the pagans and aryans beleive that prince, or was it summarians, that there is alien life or something

humans tend to try and make the in-comprehendible understandible to themselves

something being created and infinity are both paradoxical

maybe infinity is possible, we just cant understand that it is

dont forget, there are bound to be other beings out there with brains bigger than ours, imagine the intelligence leap, like there is from humans and animals here?

if we used 100% of the brain im sure we would know whats up

Prince Rai
09-06-2005, 04:09 PM
wasnt science created by the Big Bang?? did science exist beforehand??

does science have flaws 2? does rationality explain everything?? if not then does hope to find answers through the means of science the same as believing science to be an instrument of God.. which we start to use better and better as the age go on??

peace and blessings

Prince Rai
09-06-2005, 04:13 PM
fair points, diddnt the pagans and aryans beleive that prince, or was it summarians, that there is alien life or something

humans tend to try and make the in-comprehendible understandible to themselves

something being created and infinity are both paradoxical

maybe infinity is possible, we just cant understand that it is

dont forget, there are bound to be other beings out there with brains bigger than ours, imagine the intelligence leap, like there is from humans and animals here?

if we used 100% of the brain im sure we would know whats up
peace.. thats correct, many civilisations believed in external life.. and there is a possibility of that without a doubt.. just the possibility..

and also yes.. creation and infinity is paradoxical.. but science also says that the universe is infinite which is a statement of conviction.. though they believe in the unseen as we cant determine this to be ultimate truth..

human brains as very powerful.. but our perception of the world is based on rationality..helped by science.. we consume everything through our senses.. but senses have flaws.. therefore we have limitaions and our brains cannot work at 100%.. just close to it...

anyways peace Ronin

G...
09-06-2005, 04:45 PM
how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religionWord life son, well said - listen to the Dirtbags, Inc. album when I drop, you'd like and relate to that shit.

to me, there is no god...we came from a comet hitting earth with life on it, much more beleivable than a man in the sky creating the earth. one point is that we are created in his image, why bother with dinosars then and evolution which has evidence behind it? why not create man right away?

i dont give a fuck about probability from creationists because its justy humanising something we cant explain to try and make the god theory seem more plausible

to me, a book written over 1000 years ago means nothing in todays society and god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then

the end^^^My beliefs are pretty much similiar to that of Ronin's. Plus the church and religion as a whole claims to be so fucking correct and pure and what's right, right?... Muslim hate clerics influenced young impressionable muslims living in England to set off bombs and take innocents lives in our capital... is that right? - fuck that. Is that bullshit in the name of Allah? Fuck that. Pheadofile pervert priests are screwing little boys like the fucking perverted queers they are, them cunts deserve to die a bloody and grueling death. Is that in the name of Jesus? Fuck that. People can call me whatever they want, but at the end of the day - I'm a realist, and in a real world, that shit is wrong and perverted to me, they should die. I believe theres some genuine people in religion, a lot of Muslims are decent people, most are... all of which I know are, and I have read into religion and agree with some beliefs, but if religion can create this type of chaos I talked about? I don't wanna get deep into it, I have no religion, and don't agree with many aspects of organized religion. I'm not an athesist, a believer or whatever, I won't be tagged... I'm a human being and a realist. End of. Period. ONE

Fragmented
09-06-2005, 06:24 PM
seing as it;s a fact energy cannot be destroyed it;s quiet likely that we ca exist o a different form, sice if we were creator in gods image wouldn't we be infact already, why the eed fo evolution? the belief in god stems from fear of what we can't yet comprehend, there is not yet a sigle proven fact of god, non of these religious text books can be considered fact since each and every oe of them have invoked change.

eve the so called unchaged qu'ran has had a revision, during the 4th khalif, and if u look at the bloodline historical fact of islam for over 600 year no other person then those of the quaresh tribe could rule islam, it all comes dow to keepig the power withe the same families who have ruled our societysince the anchiet summerian society it's even speculated that the quarish tribe ad the bloodline of the presidets of united states are distantly related.

Right now i'd like just to leave it as this, if god did exist what uis the purpous of evolution since we were created in the mould of his perfectness, why do disabilities arise and why the consistant need for updating medical formulas to combat disease?

peace

froth
09-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Comparing "religion" to knowledge of God was something that bothered me for a long time. I had myriad intellectual arguments that could "prove" it was all bullshit. And I went that way for years, even to the point of achieving strange and wonderful things. However there is a point where each of us, if so inclined, must face the fact that there are unknowable things, hard things, and limitations which hamper our ability to attain perfection. Keep in mind, it is not my mission to help anyone, but I will tell you that god is real, only responds to real inquiry, and has a plan for all of us. It is as beautiful as you can imagine times infinity.

triggahappy187
09-06-2005, 08:39 PM
For all yall non God believers How is it some yall believe in flyin objects like aliens or supernatural beins like Ghosts but no I higher power like God is 2 hard to believe in?

Today it seems like its coo to not believe in God why is that? lol God is coo main some shit in the bible may not have ever happened but then what happens when you die? do you jus stop existin? nothin happens? I cant believe that. To be honest main none of us will know the truth till we dead.

Gok Spenglish
09-06-2005, 08:39 PM
Thank you!

Marry was a fuckin hoe. She either did one of two things

1: Lied to her parents about being a virgin and then everyone made up a HUGE fuckin lie.

or

2: Was fucked by her father and he then made her lie to save his ass.
She was scared so she made up a fucked up story about religion.
Then they fallowed. An unclean
Molested, used up bitches lies.

Religion is fuckin pointless, wait no it's not
It's done by people for a living,
People lie and feed dumb asses bullshit for a living and get to drive Benzez and wear polo suits, and gators.

They get rich off of lying to the people that vote for Republicans. Go figure!

It almost sounds like Hip hop and religion have somthin in common!

Damn Will the People Ever See The Truth!

triggahappy187
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
An I agree wif Froth

froth
09-06-2005, 09:27 PM
Thank you!

1: Lied to her parents about being a virgin and then everyone made up a HUGE fuckin lie.

or

People lie and feed dumb asses bullshit for a living and get to drive Benzez and wear polo suits, and gators.

Well, youre trying to sound smart from a small particular. Look at it this way; god existed in peoples lives long before the virgin birth. In fact, there is evidence that that story was borrowed from an earlier Egyptyian one. But you are not in charge of some person back before you were born. You are in charge of you. Now I know you cant honestly tell me you are doing your best, or being your best. So what school taught you to make fun of shit or judge shit?

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
religion is too keep u in ignorance while the ones at the top of the religions ( all are members of the same group the higher up u go) keep their esoteric knowledge for themselves and use it to divide and conquer.

G...
09-07-2005, 03:04 PM
Thank you!

or

The FUCKING TRUTH. Period you faggot fucks. ONE

Butter
09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
evolution.

Ronin
09-07-2005, 05:08 PM
lol at trigga

that point about other life has no bearing

do animals go to a heaven? after all they 'live' and exist and have somewhat of a free will

man is just an over evolved chimp with elaborate schemes, if i was a cat id be chilling all day laughing at man worshipping something there is no proof of, and slave labouring for small metal circles and paper notes!

humans suck :)

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 05:18 PM
^%^ i know some very yummy gurlies who suck very well
i dropped a big post on here./. and its gone!!! :(

plus i did not evolve from a chimp :(

BlaK FuRYaN
09-07-2005, 06:53 PM
SO IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEY HOW COME MONKEYS AINT EVOLVING NOW...

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SEE A MONKEY IN TRANSITION OR SOMETHING...

DAVID ICKE'S A BITCH....

"RELIGION A BLUEPRINT TO CONTROL MAN...."

IF MAN MANIPULATES THE WORD OF ALLAH TO SUITE THERE DESIRES OF GREED AND CONTROL THEN YES, WHAT EVER REVELATION HAS THE INCORPORATION OF MAN, IT CEASES TO BE OF GOD....AND THERE FORE CAN BE USED FOR CORRUPT PURPOSES....

"WE ARE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE" THIS MUST BE FROM THE BIBLE...AND MUST HAVE BEEN INCORPORATED BY MAN....HENCE YOUR QUESTION,

"and how do we know we are gods image when god has never been seen?"

BECUASE BY TELLING A CIVILISATION OF PEOPLE "WE ARE CREATED IN HIS IMAGE" ITS MAKES THEM FEEL LIKE THERE gods....THEREFORE NOT HAVING TO ADHERE THE WORDS OF ALLAH...

THEY CAN CREATE THERE OWN RELIGION THINKING THEY'RE gods THEMSELVES....

"god was created by man to explain what we diddnt know back then"

WHAT HAPPEND BACK THEN....? BECUASE UP TO DAY PEOPLE/SCIENTIST STILL CANT EXPLAIN IT....IF YOUR THINKING WHAT IM THINKING....

THERES THINGS HAPPNING TODAY SCIENTIST CANT FATHOM....

the end

Identity
09-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Theists, where did God come from?

Mosaic
09-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Blak Furyan, I'm not for the Darwinian perspective of evolution but just to play devil's advocate: evolution is a very misunderstood theory (yes it is still a THEORY all you evolutionists). Evolution does NOT say that Man evolved from the monkey. All it says is that homosapien sapien and the primate SHARE a common ancestor but one did not come from another. ..lol....they like cousins.......

Fragmented
09-07-2005, 09:47 PM
the thought of god came from fear simple as same as the boogieman. as for the universe since it's expanding and planets are changing wouldn't this be considered evolution? just curious

anyways besides this point how can u trust any religious since this is the biggest industry worldwide.

Mosaic
09-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Good point Fragmented. How can we trust what we are taught when it is the product of thousands of years of conditioning.
..and as for the idea of God as coming out of fear, i don't agree. Perhaps that is a Freudian perspective i fail to capture but the concept of God has been more than just fear. It has been caused by awe and amazement of the unknown and a need for Man to find "somethihg bigger" than him.
As far as the expansion of the universe, it is considered evolution. However many astrophysicists fail to let the masses know a very simple but crucial fact that any amateur astronomer can see. If you stare at the northern and southern skies they both look the same.....how can this be? If evolution were the law of life then shouldn't one side be more "Evolved" than the other? well...experts would argue that it is simply because the universe is expanding in a circular motion and will eventually collapse (see the Big Crunch)....however there is one small problem with that......Entropy..........a concept understood by ver few.

PHI.1.618
09-07-2005, 10:56 PM
To me...

GOD = Energy that created ALL. not some dude in the sky that decided to write or have somebody write a book of laws for him...lol...

Explizit Content
09-08-2005, 06:26 PM
SO IF MAN EVOLVED FROM MONKEY HOW COME MONKEYS AINT EVOLVING NOW...

YOU SHOULD AT LEAST SEE A MONKEY IN TRANSITION OR SOMETHING...

We didn't evolve from monkeys, that's a common misconception. Humans and chimps have a COMMON ANCESTOR. We are evolving. Evolution takes thousands to millions of years to visibly see a difference.

As far as my belief on where everything came from, I believe we have to look multi-demensional. Whoever or whatever created life isn't of this dimension and something that we can't even begin to fathom or comprehend. I don't believe the traditional "God" created life; but as I've stated in a previous post, I don't believe that life just spontaneously generated itself. The Big Bang, I definitely believe that, because if the universe is expanding, which it is, then there had to have been a force propelling that movement.

Do I believe in an afterlife? Not really, but it's a depressing thought for me since I was raised on the concept of heaven. However, the more I think about it, the more I can't believe. For one, does every single organism of bacteria go to heaven? I think it would be pretty humanistic of us to believe that only humans go to heaven, thus all living things would have to go also. And two with the possible infinite number of alien civilizations out in the universe, does that mean that they would also go to heaven?

Maybe the afterlife would be some sort of dream state, where you would see everything and feel everything like life only what you see would be a complete illusion...or possibly it already is?? Or maybe we'll go into the fourth demension where I believe time exists as a whole...Who knows.....

Just my thoughts, Peace!

Mosaic
09-08-2005, 06:53 PM
Excellent rationalization skills Explizit. You make some very interesting points. I also don't believe it is possible to state that the universe spontaneously generated itself. Also lets take into consideration the laws of physics...can we really have universal laws without a lawgiver? Who dictated that light should travel at 133,000 m/s ? BY itself?
Perhaps the most crucial misconception of God is cataloging Him as a personal deity.
As PHI said above, God is the energy that moves everything. The other major problem that leads to all other theological problems is in labeling God as God.... i mean what is God? it is just a word that trys to capture a vast and infinite concept in a single word. Just as there is no such thing as West or South for example, they are just words that point to a direction but there is no defined and exact "south" or "west". God is a word that limits the concept by putting it in words. This leads to the problem of the triple statement paradox "God is Good" "God is All Powerful" and "Evil Exists"...many would suggest you can pick 2 of the three but all 3 cannot happen at the same time....

Identity
09-08-2005, 07:13 PM
Excellent points Mosaic! I tend to have the same view of God. As a creator, and possibly someone who is still taking an active role in the universe. But we will never know. So I don't think it makes any difference whether you're a theist or an atheist. I don't even have any idea how many their are, much less what they are like. The idea of an intelligent creator God just makes sense to me. I can't prove it.

Soul Controller
09-08-2005, 07:53 PM
We didn't evolve from monkeys, that's a common misconception. Humans and chimps have a COMMON ANCESTOR. We are evolving. Evolution takes thousands to millions of years to visibly see a difference.

thats a lot of old boll0x

'modern science' says that but does not proove it.

thousands to millions of years.. yeah so when they have fed u with all their shit.. u have no proof except their their conjourded evidance which fails at the basic of tests

this weekend.. know the ledge will be on fire
peace,

Identity
09-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Have you ever taken a science class? What's you education level?

Mosaic
09-08-2005, 08:19 PM
Word Identity. Don't take it the wrong way if you aren't Christian but your view of God is exactly what master Christian theologians have described in the experience of knowing God. You're saying "i can't prove it" reminds of Aquinas and Augustine's grappling with this exact problem by stating that God and the religious experience in general is deeply personal and no one can take you there except yourself. Faith as the ultimate justifier for the means. I don't exactly agree with that but hey....who am i to judge
And as for the evolution thing soul controller....well true, you and i may know that science hasn't proven much as far as evolution goes but this is just for the sake of argument...assuming evolution is true. Thats all. Assuming it is true, then we must point out that evolution says that man and ape share and ancestor. If we want to understand each other we have to understand even what we don't like....

Explizit Content
09-08-2005, 08:24 PM
thats a lot of old boll0x

'modern science' says that but does not proove it.

peace,
Prove to me how they don't prove it

froth
09-08-2005, 09:10 PM
faith is the vehicle of knowing god. faith requires humility. people that honestly know god is real have taken the jump and asked god to help them. unless you have done this, its all just reading books and talking and thinking. but when you do IT then you know. So I know some of you might be scared in a way to do it bc "god forbid" you think you might be crazy or something, but god is real.

Mosaic
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Well Legato..just brought up a very important point. Many people fall into the trap of an Either-Or Fallacy....that is to say in this case "Either God created the world like it says in biblical account or Evolution is what created it". The problem with this is that just because someone believes in evolution does not mean that they don't believe in a God or Gods..(a demiurge one might say). In fact, many microbiologists and physicts would say that it is very hard to study life down to the marrow and not believe that some divine mind created all of this.
In stating that its either creationism or evolutionism is wrong....For the sake of argument, assumin God exists, we are trying to limit God by deciding for Him what type of creation he should make.....if He is Supreme then my guess is he can create worlds however he damn well pleases....creationism or evolution respectively....

froth
09-08-2005, 10:46 PM
damn mosaic, nicely said. I would go even further and suggest that we cannot or arent even supposed to "know".

Koolish
09-08-2005, 11:48 PM
for me, Faith wasn't something i was told to believe completely, i discovered it.
________
Upskirt celebrity (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/1112/celebrity/videos/1)

froth
09-08-2005, 11:53 PM
god gives us all distinct personal paths

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 12:14 AM
atheists are stupid plain and simple

Identity
09-09-2005, 12:18 AM
Where did God come from?

froth
09-09-2005, 12:19 AM
wow, deep

Identity
09-09-2005, 12:24 AM
You got an answer?

froth
09-09-2005, 12:28 AM
the answer is......

froth
09-09-2005, 12:29 AM

Identity
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
Good answer.

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 02:06 AM
Where did God come from?
God was always there......where did ur big bang come from? matter of fact who made it?

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:11 AM
I think it makes more sense to say that matter was always here.

Fragmented
09-09-2005, 02:17 AM
atheists are stupid plain and simple
what is more stupid believing in a woman who got pregnaunt by 'divine conception' or complete not believing in god because as yet there is no proof of.

until there is solid proof thats 100% undetistable, i have no interest to speculate about 2000 year old books that have 768 version and have been rewritten more times then any other book.

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 02:27 AM
^ what he said!

I'm sick of bible thumpers & booklet selling Muslims telling me to have "faith" when I ask them for proof ...

froth
09-09-2005, 02:41 AM
the point of it all is that there is no proof. at least not just laid out for you. its a spiritual exercise we cant comprehend, and before you guys puff your chests out, whats your big theory?> that everything is meaningless? cmon watch a hummingbird. they mograte 100s of miles. same place year after year. look at their wings. look at their hearts. now estimate the chance that would take, and thats just a hummingbird. try the universe. infinite. now at least youre thinking "well there may be somethin but aint no way to know". Then faith, the jump, then you get your proof.

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 03:02 AM
the point of it all is that there is no proof. at least not just laid out for you. its a spiritual exercise we cant comprehend, and before you guys puff your chests out, whats your big theory?> that everything is meaningless? cmon watch a hummingbird. they mograte 100s of miles. same place year after year. look at their wings. look at their hearts. now estimate the chance that would take, and thats just a hummingbird. try the universe. infinite. now at least youre thinking "well there may be somethin but aint no way to know". Then faith, the jump, then you get your proof.

There you go with the "f" word again, faith = a neurological disorder ....

froth
09-09-2005, 03:08 AM
well believe what you want, you must have reasons to be bitter, but god is real

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 03:14 AM
Besides tricking myself into believing he's real ( as you have ), what else can I do? ...lol... Oh & I'm bitter just because I don't believe in your personal santa?

froth
09-09-2005, 03:25 AM
I guess you can start with opening your eyes. Youre on a rock circling a ball of light in an infinite universe. you telling me it feels like chance to you? And of course youre bitter I can tell by your hostile tone. Now if you just want to talk shit, fuck off find another dude; Im tired of arguing with young internet children. You got nothing to say but negative crap, and were going to end at a standstill bc I know god is real, and you dont know shit. Stalemate. So run along or do whatever

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 03:52 AM
I think it makes more sense to say that matter was always here.
lmao how? something must always be created according to u athiests so who created the bang?

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 03:53 AM
what is more stupid believing in a woman who got pregnaunt by 'divine conception' or complete not believing in god because as yet there is no proof of.

until there is solid proof thats 100% undetistable, i have no interest to speculate about 2000 year old books that have 768 version and have been rewritten more times then any other book.

lmao you act like God had sex wit her u fool it was planted into her. God didnt "get" her pregnant.

there is no proof of evolution AT ALL just theories and concepts. hmmmm idk maybe God created evolution

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 03:55 AM
^ what he said!

I'm sick of bible thumpers & booklet selling Muslims telling me to have "faith" when I ask them for proof ...
im tired of u athiest fanatics claim that some guy in a lab coat some how discovered that somethin just blew up out of nowhere.

athiests are hypocrits have them near death and watch them beg for God's help

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 04:15 AM
im tired of u athiest fanatics claim that some guy in a lab coat some how discovered that somethin just blew up out of nowhere.

athiests are hypocrits have them near death and watch them beg for God's help
I'm sick of you Christians wanting to change everybody. Just because you FEAR does not mean that all of us have to ... LOL.... Anyways, you were brainwashed & raised that way so what can we expect uh?

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 04:23 AM
I guess you can start with opening your eyes. Youre on a rock circling a ball of light in an infinite universe. you telling me it feels like chance to you? And of course youre bitter I can tell by your hostile tone. Now if you just want to talk shit, fuck off find another dude; Im tired of arguing with young internet children. You got nothing to say but negative crap, and were going to end at a standstill bc I know god is real, and you dont know shit. Stalemate. So run along or do whatever

LOL... I ask you for proof & you tell me that I'm bitter? LMAO!, Are you in any way affiliated with the Bush Whitehouse? And again I ask, how can you prove that i don't know shit? Who the fuck are you to tell ppl that their wrong if NOBODY knows the truth. For all we know the ancient samurians were right, aliens probably did enhance us, WHO REALLY KNOWS? And dude, no need to get ignorant every time somebody challenges your views, it just shows u how much you question your own belief system .

LOL@ Noah's ark! .... Really ....

Longbongcilvaringz
09-09-2005, 05:02 AM
seriously bone collector you faggot ass ignorant bitch, stop trying to involve yourself in an intelligent conversation, did you nitice how your initial comments were ignored. thats a sign that you should shut your mouth fool.

*religious people are stupid plain and simple*-

religion is an institution created in a context which is no longer applicable to todays society.

religion was created in order to solve the fundamental mysteries of human existant at the time, such as the existance of human, destination after death etc.

religion is a device which was created in order to instill an all knowing wisdom in humans, rendering them no longer scared of the one thing which they could not prevent, death.

religion in a contemporary context is not only not longer relevant, it has become a vehicle by which justification for discrimination and violence is achievable

religion is a creation and is not real, it was created by humans and has being morphed by tiime into various unrecognisable forms which have throughout history corrupted to a far greater degree then that of the good which religion has brought.

froth
09-09-2005, 09:12 AM
well i disagree with you guys, believe whatever you want

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 04:27 PM
I'm sick of you Christians wanting to change everybody. Just because you FEAR does not mean that all of us have to ... LOL.... Anyways, you were brainwashed & raised that way so what can we expect uh?
i dont expect to change ya dumb ass if you dont want to believe thats ur problem not mine

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 04:28 PM
seriously bone collector you faggot ass ignorant bitch, stop trying to involve yourself in an intelligent conversation, did you nitice how your initial comments were ignored. thats a sign that you should shut your mouth fool.

*religious people are stupid plain and simple*-

religion is an institution created in a context which is no longer applicable to todays society.

religion was created in order to solve the fundamental mysteries of human existant at the time, such as the existance of human, destination after death etc.

religion is a device which was created in order to instill an all knowing wisdom in humans, rendering them no longer scared of the one thing which they could not prevent, death.

religion in a contemporary context is not only not longer relevant, it has become a vehicle by which justification for discrimination and violence is achievable

religion is a creation and is not real, it was created by humans and has being morphed by tiime into various unrecognisable forms which have throughout history corrupted to a far greater degree then that of the good which religion has brought.

lmao looks like someone is mad lmaaaaaaaooo

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 04:53 PM
i dont expect to change ya dumb ass if you dont want to believe thats ur problem not mine

You said "dumbass", that's not very religious ....lol... I rest my case!

BlaK FuRYaN
09-09-2005, 07:12 PM
I Refuse To Believe Some Chimp Monkey Is My Cousin...

Can Evolution Explain What Came First....the Chicken Or The Egg?

Identity
09-09-2005, 07:40 PM
Some people refused to believe the world was round too.

Identity
09-09-2005, 07:40 PM
You might remember the trial of Galieo?

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-09-2005, 08:05 PM
peace.

I do....

he broke it down and I quote... "RE-LIG-IONS."

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:07 PM
Have no idea what you're talking about.

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:08 PM
I think he said, and I quote, "I'm sorry I went against the church, I repent".

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-09-2005, 08:16 PM
peace..

at one time Galileo Galilei (correct spelling) stated...not in these exact words..because I have a mental block at the moment...but he said something similar to.."I don't deal with re-lig-ions." And went on to break the term down, and stated....from his perspective....re-lig-ion is another word for "to bind," and he didn't prefer to be "bound."

and he was not the only 1 on trial, many others faced similar dilemmas..and convicted...I am sure you're aware of that.

peace..

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:38 PM
You'd have to show me that quote of his. People were in fear of the Church during this period. For example Descartes went out of his way in the publication "Discourse on Method" to state that he didn't want to offend the Church and provided proofs for God. He literally spent 20% of the time talking about how logical God was and how much his scientific theories didn't invalidate their claims.

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 09:01 PM
lol.....that descartes.
Word up Subliminal. Galileo was def. not the only one (see Jan Hus).
The problem is the church was still under the 1000 year reign of Augustine's theology and even if you showed them physical proof they would say it was all some diabolical construct and faith was the answer. I may not be Catholic but how ironic that Galileo had to wait so long to be pardoned by Pope John Paul II.....an Aquinas-influenced pope. It must be true that Faith and Reason go together

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 09:27 PM
gotta love the irony though. Copernicus was smart enough to keep his work unknown until his death. That's what Galileo should have done. Descartes had a very unique appraoach too no doubt. I'm actually surprised he wasn't killed too. What with the church being situated in Avignon during the time....man.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:50 AM
You said "dumbass", that's not very religious ....lol... I rest my case!
noone is perfect we are human. i dont see in the bible where it says "if u cuss ur going to hell" if u would like to show me be my guest" .......................................dumb ass

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:51 AM
theres no proof of evolution? where the fuck you been living under a turd?
lol no ive been living in reality the quetion is where u been living?

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:53 AM
Some people refused to believe the world was round too.
yup instead ppl think that somethin blew up out of nowhere yet question the existance of god lmao

Fragmented
09-10-2005, 04:00 AM
didn't the old bible think the world was flat too lmao, seriously mathematically evolution and big bang have more chance of being correct then a creator we have no proof of.

and for the record, christians are biggest hypocrits of all, you do everything thats not correct in your books of shambles, the bibles the biggest joke of a book going i think even dr zuess is more profound.

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 05:22 AM
man some peopleare so fuckin retarted on here
to the ones who believe in a 'god'

u believe in what u want.. this is called know the lefge. it is about gacts information and knowledge
u cant proove anything u say about god. so get the fuck off that shit. if u cant exceppt or refuse to look into how and why religions are/where created. then u deserve to die i nthe hell u think exists. after all your mind creates your reality. so when u die enjoy :)
you are born a sinner and u die a sinner now fucking go and suck jesus's dick

thats the control they have other u
u r born a sinner.
rofl
generations of indoctrined lost children :(

Visionz
09-10-2005, 05:30 AM
I personally think more insight into self is delivered in the Quran. It actually states in the opening introduction to the Quran of "the land between the pacific and the atlantic" as far as versus the flat world deal. My problem with Christianity has nothing to do with the words of Jesus but rather with the practice of many Christians.
I believe in both God and evolution, you only have to look at the development of humans inside the womb to know that's the truth. I often read about dinosaurs ect never being mentioned in the Bible but like you said 600 years ago Europeans thought the world was flat. How do you think they would take the theroy of evolution? Shit alot of people still have a hard time with it. I think it happened because God wanted it to happen. My guess would be that our brain's functions in regards to it's most mundane of task like breathing, shitting, etc, could only be developed by taking the path that it did. My guess on the Big Bang theory is that the entire universe expands and contracts completely. And each one of these cycles is the equivalent of God taking a breath so-to-speak, and with each respiration the Grand Creator know infinitley more about itself than it did before. Of course I can't prove most of this, it's just something that I understand intuitively (sp?) but on the same hand, no of it can be disproven.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:08 PM
didn't the old bible think the world was flat too lmao, seriously mathematically evolution and big bang have more chance of being correct then a creator we have no proof of.

and for the record, christians are biggest hypocrits of all, you do everything thats not correct in your books of shambles, the bibles the biggest joke of a book going i think even dr zuess is more profound.
no it didnt maybe u should read it instead of taking guesses u dumb ass

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:09 PM
man some peopleare so fuckin retarted on here
to the ones who believe in a 'god'

u believe in what u want.. this is called know the lefge. it is about gacts information and knowledge
u cant proove anything u say about god. so get the fuck off that shit. if u cant exceppt or refuse to look into how and why religions are/where created. then u deserve to die i nthe hell u think exists. after all your mind creates your reality. so when u die enjoy :)
you are born a sinner and u die a sinner now fucking go and suck jesus's dick

thats the control they have other u
u r born a sinner.
rofl
generations of indoctrined lost children :(

lmao guess what? where is ur proof that a ball exploded and created the universe huh? yall muh fuckas are hypocrits

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-10-2005, 02:31 PM
religion was created as a meaning of faith and hope otherwise this world wouldve been currupted and destroyed years ago

their are so many prophets who brought the word but who was the last true prophet

was it david

was it solomen

was it john

was it jesus

was it allah

was it mormen

is it these cats comming out now sayin they the last prophet

who knows

nobody will know till the great tribulation comes forth with thier phophet leading man armaghedon to earths destruction study it and choose wisely

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-10-2005, 02:34 PM
aswell as the oriental prophets we cannot exclude those

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
religion was created as a meaning of faith and hope otherwise this world wouldve been currupted and destroyed years ago

their are so many prophets who brought the word but who was the last true prophet

was it david

was it solomen

was it john

was it jesus

was it allah

was it mormen

is it these cats comming out now sayin they the last prophet

who knows

nobody will know till the great tribulation comes forth with thier phophet leading man armaghedon to earths destruction study it and choose wisely
but hasnt there also been a lot of destruction due to religions?

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
09-10-2005, 02:51 PM
true that but that came due to mass groups in one belief now imagine a world wit no beliefs no groupz imagine if they found the body of christ or allah or whatever im not atheist im just open to philisophy

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 03:00 PM
religion didnt destroy man did. hypocrits did so get the fuck outta here wit blaming religion

Fragmented
09-10-2005, 03:05 PM
no it didnt maybe u should read it instead of taking guesses u dumb ass
i have read the bible like i said i don't find it particularly profound it's a hypocritical book full of misconceptions, i mean whats the need for hundred or perhaps 1000's of version of it, thought it was the 'truth' lol

religion is system of control, the concept of god is that built out of fear of what most don't understand. you keep kidding yourself god exist! i certainly won't be praying when i die, wouldn't wonna spend my last second alive doing something so pointless

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 03:31 PM
lmao too bad ur a liar urself

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 07:10 PM
lmao guess what? where is ur proof that a ball exploded and created the universe huh? yall muh fuckas are hypocrits

when did i say that happened?
qoute it?

shows u dont read my posts.

brahma
09-10-2005, 09:25 PM
i belief in a god who claims to be the supreme personaliyt of godhead. he who tells me that jesus and mohamed were sons like me... he says that everyone can be jesus if one wants to .. maybe not this lifetime but somewhen. when people donīt belief in god or a man like jesus, who is a real good person.. people havenīt made the necesarry experiences yet or they havenīt understand the signs yet... we all on different stages if evolution. dinosaurs had souls like we have.. maybe YOU was a t-rex millions of years ago.. god plays the world on a evolution school.. first he gave birth to plants and dinosours and all that.. then later on, as the souls learned much through their lifes as dinosours and all those animals.. they were ready to become human and god created humans... and yes to scientists.. this might have taken another hundreds of thousands of years till a soul managed to get out the water and became a human... no doubt.. but itīs always that higher force workin based on his supreme scripts he got in store for this universe..

PHI.1.618
09-10-2005, 09:28 PM
noone is perfect we are human. i dont see in the bible where it says "if u cuss ur going to hell" if u would like to show me be my guest" .......................................dumb ass

LOL, you said "dumb ass" again, you smell that? It's the smell of your own flesh BURNING!

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-11-2005, 01:20 AM
God was always there......where did ur big bang come from? matter of fact who made it?
According to the bible.....man was made in image of god....so how is it that god was always there...wouldn't he have to be created in order to exist???....If anything god himself IS the big bang theory.

When asked who made man..the most common response is god. When asked where god came from the most common response is...he has always been there or nobody knows. But the truth is we ourselves made god....god was created by our own minds for it is our intelligent minds that lead us to belieave that there is a higher being. So goes the saying "your too smart for your own good". Alot of people always ask me as an atheist that if god does not exist then why do people talk about him.....its becuase he does exist...but only our minds.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 01:23 AM
LOL, you said "dumb ass" again, you smell that? It's the smell of your own flesh BURNING!
like i said it doesnt say in the bible that cursing makes u go to hell so listen dumb ass. or do you not understand english?

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 01:24 AM
According to the bible.....man was made in image of god....so how is it that god was always there...wouldn't he have to be created in order to exist???....If anything god himself IS the big bang theory.

When asked who made man..the most common response is god. When asked where god came from the most common response is...he has always been there or nobody knows. But the truth is we ourselves made god....god was created by our own minds for it is our intelligent minds that lead us to belieave that there is a higher being. So goes the saying "your too smart for your own good". Alot of people always ask me as an atheist that if god does not exist then why do people talk about him.....its becuase he does exist...but only our minds.
na God made god and others made him a false image which is in the bible not to worship. so u should shut ya mouth

rzarazorrzarazorsharp
09-11-2005, 01:31 AM
na God made god and others made him a false image which is in the bible not to worship. so u should shut ya mouth

do you realise how stupid that sounds.....so i am to believe the chain never ends?...just gods creating gods creating gods creatings gods. all the bibles goods for is evening out my table.

Butter
09-11-2005, 06:24 AM
I Refuse To Believe Some Chimp Monkey Is My Cousin...

Can Evolution Explain What Came First....the Chicken Or The Egg? can religion?

heres how i see it.. basically Religion = War = Death.

'Yo im gonna blow up people because Allah told me to, it will grant me the passage to an hourable death'

Fuck allah, Fuck Religion, whoever beleives causing death is in good nature is a fucking lunatic. without religion i think this planet would survive a whole lot longer, look at the middle east. you got 100's of 1000's of people waring over 'holy land' or whatever it is, who gives a fuck, its a free world, just because your invalid beleifs say i cant doesnt mean i cant be here. In ireland, you got, catholics fighting protestants, wtf is that about, its Pathetic.

oh then we got millions starving all over the world, i should just give god some daps for being such a cool guy. all because adam ate the apple? pleaseeee....

Evolution - Correct, there is NO other explination..

basically all religion = bad. get rid of it, the world would be a happier place.

now you can talk about George Bush killing innocent people, he aint doin it for religion, imo hes doing it for the oil and basically finishing what his dad never did.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 09:49 AM
do you realise how stupid that sounds.....so i am to believe the chain never ends?...just gods creating gods creating gods creatings gods. all the bibles goods for is evening out my table.
when ppl put an image on God you know that version on him is false thats all u need to know.

Longbongcilvaringz
09-11-2005, 11:35 AM
bone collector, if you werent so ignorant of religion in general and of any ulterior theory opposing your own then you might be able to have an intelligent conversation. as it stands every single one of your comments is simply incorrectly representing your own religion and misrepresenting other people views. obviously your a bit angry. well fanatic, ignorant, religious types like your self often are.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 05:29 PM
lmao im a fanatic so what are u athiests? i think you are the fanatics

Ronin
09-11-2005, 07:20 PM
bone do u do anything but make dumb comments?

soul from the start asked questions and u pushed him to mocking

your so blind to other peoples thoughts its untrue

im cool if your religious or whatever, but dont just disclude sciences importance like a catholic in denial, how can u question ALL science?

the big bang theory is a fucking THEORY that has more probability than a celestrial presence creating something

how many times has the bible been re written? why is the catholic church so corrupt and powerful?

if anything, its christians whove done the most messed up shit

look at the spanish and european colonisation, the crusades, slaves, american constitution is based on chrstianity even though its rockin more jewish shit and symbolism on the dollar bill than most people care to beleive

fuck it, i know your gonna make no points and call me a dumbass next post

WELL DONE!

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 07:57 PM
lmao im tired of arguing creationism u are the ignorant one but its ok. lol u mad? anyway im gonna stop cause i can argue this forever and neither one of us is gonna change so fuck u and ur evolution bullshit and goodbye :)

Ronin
09-11-2005, 08:20 PM
i love you too

maybe we can donate some money to the already rich catholic preachers tomorrow

or did u already donate your ass to a priest as a kid?

Rebel_INS
09-11-2005, 11:27 PM

really? dinos were here before god? hmm thats weird... were you alive then?? oh wait you werent so actually you wouldnt know

Identity
09-11-2005, 11:35 PM
"really? dinos were here before god?"

"they were here way befor god was even thought of...."

The keyword here is thought. Unless you think dinos were thinking about God.

Bone Collecta
09-12-2005, 12:03 AM
i love you too

maybe we can donate some money to the already rich catholic preachers tomorrow

or did u already donate your ass to a priest as a kid?
lmao i dont associate myself with the catholic stuff i never have defended the catholics so take that argument somewhere else

PHI.1.618
09-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Wow@ 100proof, what a moronic statement meng ...lol...

Sharingan42o
09-13-2005, 02:03 PM
the only thing that gets me about atheism is that you would 1st have to acknowledge that there is no god to believe in... it's really quite weird... I'm not against or for any religion, but to say there is no source of the inner soul just seems sorrowful....

Prince Rai
09-13-2005, 02:14 PM
the only thing that gets me about atheism is that you would 1st have to acknowledge that there is no god to believe in... it's really quite weird... I'm not against or for any religion, but to say there is no source of the inner soul just seems sorrowful....
indeed sorrowful

however if ur convinced of ur atheist beliefs then you try and seek bliss elsewhere..

atheism is another way of life... i doubt it can contribute to my own as i belief in God...

but just to say.. there are many atheists being happy as they are..or at least so they seem and try 2 convince themselves..

good post
peace

manhattan360
09-18-2005, 12:27 AM
I am humanist i belive in human life the human mind that has no knowledge creates this beliefs of god inthe sky but instead of looking to ppl around you u are dissagreeing with each other about ALLah god jesus mohamed moses but each action that people take come a reaction and thats how the world goes round because of people all this war and hate i am 5% GODBODY NGE but because life and i am a part of life it will go on because of our actions not god becuase of u and me

Mumm Ra
09-24-2005, 01:07 PM

Another point - god has no "image". Isn't his "image" omnipotence, omnipresence and omniscience? So wouldn't to be made in gods image to share in god's qualities? To be God? I really don't know how Christians look at that statement, I'd be interested in knowing actually. I dunno where life came from on your comet. Anyways I'm not religious or athiest, neither make sense to me.

nut_end
09-29-2005, 10:03 AM
i'm more of a deist than monotheist polytheist or atheist, it goes by the natural laws as determined from nature itself and by discerning those laws shown by nature become a law of land and man makes laws only when neccessary by discerning whats to be determined. example watch an ecosystem like a food pyramid then see how people act around others. the rule of providence trumps the fate of what god has in store or what destiny fortune has ensured you.

the whole bit about created or evolved is dumb created means everything at once no befores bo afters no inventions for evrything is already just waiting while with evolution theres a priori and posteriori things were better and worse as will be better and worse on the scale of evolution with the spiritual and material so the material was created but spiritual evolved to leave while material just there got left for mental didn't care.

hectis
10-08-2005, 10:06 PM
Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace

Kado
10-09-2005, 12:40 AM
how he was born...is a dif story ... marry was not a vergen when she gave birth.......it was all a scam to get peeps to belive in religion
what makes u so sure?

and if u dont believe in God what u think about all the miracles thats been goin on in the world..all the healings and such

Soul Controller
10-09-2005, 11:06 AM
^^^ ROFL

on a side note
did u mean mary was a virgin or a vegen?

Black Hole
10-09-2005, 01:06 PM
Everything comes from THE LORD never think other wise in fact it is foolish to think GOD is not real? peace Ignorant statement. Sorry.

I know very little about the meddles of human life. I was simply a protostar when the Big Bang occured... Rest assured.

LORD NOSE
08-07-2009, 01:20 PM
up

Sense-A
08-09-2009, 11:05 PM
Albert Einstein believed in God. Stephen Hawkings believes in God and even claims to have mathematically proven God's existence. Basically people much smarter than you, experts in mathematics, chemistry, and physics believe there is a God....but you don't. Why? Because dinosaurs existed? Because a comet with life on it struck the Earth? Where did the life on the comet come from? Not believing in God is the easy way. The path is wide my friend. But the gates are narrow. Don't take the easy route in life. The meek shall inherit the Earth.

DrBold241
08-14-2009, 03:50 PM
the truely meek don't boast about it.