PDA

View Full Version : Russian scholar predicts fall of United States in 2010

diggy
12-31-2008, 09:57 PM
Russian professor states that a future civil war will lead to separation of the U.S.

Ivana Cheong

Igor Panarin, a political science expert from Russia, has predicted the disintegration of the United States into six pieces that will then join sides with other world powers.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Professor Panarin has had his theory for a decade, but has not gotten much academic recognition until now. It’s not because he does not like America, Panarin insists; rather, he bases his prediction on the recent political and economic state tin which the U.S. currently finds itself.

“There’s a 55-45% chance right now that disintegration will occur,” he says. He believes that mass immigration, moral decline, tremendous economic downfall would lead to a civil war next fall and collapse of the dollar. The United States will then fall into six groups (http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/images/P1-AO116_RUSPRO_NS_20081228191715.gif) around June or July 2010:

“The Californian Republic” would be a part of China or Chinese influence; the Northern states would form what he calls “The Central North American Republic” and would fall under Canada; “The Texas Republic” would fall under Mexico or Mexican influence; “Atlantic America,” including Washington, D.C., may align with the European Union; Hawaii would go towards either Japan or China; and Alaska would fall naturally with Russia.
“It would be reasonable for Russia to lay claim to Alaska; it was part of the Russian Empire for a long time,” says Panarin.

Even with the hope of President-elect Barack Obama fixing the economy, Panarin sticks by his theory, saying that “when spring comes, it will be clear that there are no miracles.”

Russia too would be affected negatively if the disintegration of the United States were to happen. It would gain more global power, Panarin beliefs, but its economy would suffer since the country is largely dependent on the dollar and trade with the U.S..

A U.S.-Russia relations expert, Panarin is a former KGB analyst who is now a dean of the academy for future diplomats at the Russian Foreign Ministry. He is also a university professor and a published author.
Since first presentation of the theory, the amount of attention and recognition has changed tremendously, WSJ wrote. In addition to scholarly discussions by local experts, Panarin has also gotten more state coverage, leading him to believe that people are taking his theory more seriously.
However, some experts in Russia believe otherwise. Sergei Rogov, director of the Institute of US and Canadian Studies thinks that Panarin’s theories don’t hold water, saying, “Crazy ideas are not usually discussed by serious people.”

Vladimir Pozner, a prominent Russian TV journalist agrees: the theory “reflects a very pronounced degree of anti-Americanism in Russia today. It’s much stronger than it was in the Soviet Union.”
Asked about the matter in a news conference, White House spokesperson Dana Perino said, “I’ll have to decline to comment.”

Still, Panarin sticks by his beliefs, despite some of the skepticism out there. He cites Emmanuel Todd, a political scientist from France who predicted the fall of the Soviet Union 15 years beforehand. Panarin said, “When he forecast the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1976, people laughed at him.”

Our Take:
The thought seems so apocalyptic, partly because the United States is practically the hegemon in today’s world. However, looking at the recent economic and political patterns that the U.S. has been in (plus this “recession” that we are in), Panarin’s theories may just hold some weight.
But since the U.S. is technically so powerful, it is not very logical to have disintegration as soon as the summer of 2010. Still, Panarin’s beliefs should not be so easily discarded. After all, the Soviet Union was once the leading global power, and it crumbled down in 1989.

http://www.collegenews.com/index.php?/article/russian_scholar_predicts_fall_of_united_states_in_ 2010_023486/

8O

food for thought
12-31-2008, 10:09 PM
i watched a story about this on one of the news networks today

this sounds absurd.

but on one hand the countrys economic system is falling apart slwowly infront of us, and on on the other hand it seems crazy that this would happen by the end by or in 2010.

i cant see a civil war breaking out. and i dont see how Russia, canada, china, and especially Mexico, are going to take over the six sections of the country.

either way, next year is gonna be a crazy ass year.

diggy
12-31-2008, 10:19 PM
I don't think it's absurd.

Did u know that the banking families are the ones who are responsible for the great depression in the 1920's and this years "financial meltdown" on September 29, 2008?

They are the ones controlling this and the plan is to ruin U.S.'s dollar so the world could move into a "global community".

Others have made predictions about things to come in 2009 and 2010 and 2012.

For example on september 29, 2008 or 9-29 was another 9-11 (2+9=11). The number 777 was the number the dow finished on. These numbers are special to occultists and have someting to do with an esoteric meaning of the tree of life which these people who really run shit are into. It is also a signature from them that they are in control.

People can predict things like what happened on 9-29 (which was predicted earlier this year) and other future predictions cuz they were and are planned.

food for thought
12-31-2008, 10:26 PM
yes, i heard this information before, and thats actually the first thing i thought about when i heard about this. and ive also heard the 2012 theories

i just dont see this happening by/in 2010, but like i said, the economic situation, (which is heading for another climax) makes me this this is plausible

either way this is interesting

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 01:37 AM
This would be extreme...very extreme. ANd its not very plausible. I think they underestimate the hegemony of American society.

The Chinese and Russians will bankrupt themselves trying to occupy parts of the United States. Not to mention the resistance anyone would face.

And all this within a year or two?

Not gonna happen.

ALtho, i think sometime in the future, the U.S. maybe encounter a civil war, but that could be 50 to 100 years.

Plus, do you realize that the U.S. army's budget is like all other countries army budgets combined.

Slurch Yung
01-01-2009, 03:13 AM
i think russia should worry about integrating the use of deodorant in their every day life an stop worrying bout tha US.

........yea...thts all.

SL33
01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
bullshit

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-01-2009, 09:01 AM
Diggy is the biggest Palehorse in KTL

Crackhead Bob
01-01-2009, 10:06 AM
There is absolutely no way any part of the United States " would fall under Canada;",

That is just absurd.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-01-2009, 10:11 AM
KTL Jr.

Edgar Erebus
01-03-2009, 09:58 PM
“Atlantic America,” including Washington, D.C., may align with the European Union

No chance. Europe is the most irrelevant part of the world (yes even Antarctica matters more), no way anyone will ever be under it's influence anymore.

TSA
01-03-2009, 10:49 PM
I don't think it's absurd.

Did u know that the banking families are the ones who are responsible for the great depression in the 1920's and this years "financial meltdown" on September 29, 2008?

They are the ones controlling this and the plan is to ruin U.S.'s dollar so the world could move into a "global community".

Others have made predictions about things to come in 2009 and 2010 and 2012.

For example on september 29, 2008 or 9-29 was another 9-11 (2+9=11). The number 777 was the number the dow finished on. These numbers are special to occultists and have someting to do with an esoteric meaning of the tree of life which these people who really run shit are into. It is also a signature from them that they are in control.

People can predict things like what happened on 9-29 (which was predicted earlier this year) and other future predictions cuz they were and are planned.

dude, shut up lol.
just go to church. If you wanna believe all this hoodoo bullshit then just become a christian and save yourself the social outcasting.

9+4+2+34%+234+_@#4235@#$+23+#4+@34+234= the republic of Vermont

NERF!

diggy
01-04-2009, 09:59 PM
It's not a matter of me believing it, it's a matter of secret society mofos using numbers in their plans of the NWO.

I just notice the shit, which is not coincidence, but a conscious plan.

Wipe the cum from your eyes and take notice.