PDA

View Full Version : Siris...Promo for the Album "Rampant"

Siris
09-06-2005, 12:10 AM
Album Intro and Trak Clip.....This Album was written/recorded and edited All within the month of Aug. 2005. "Rampant" was an a unexpected pregnancy that led to one of my most powerfull albums ever concieved. Beat Was Produced By "Warlord" .......................Album will be dropped on 9/13

Definition of "RAMPANT" : uncontrolled Part of Speech: adjective Synonyms: aggressive, blustering, boisterous, clamorous, dominant, epidemic, exceeding bounds, excessive, extravagant, exuberant, fanatical, flagrant, furious, growing, impetuous, impulsive, luxuriant, outrageous, pandemic, predominant, prevalent, profuse, raging, rampaging, rank, rife, riotous, spreading, tumultuous, turbulent, unbridled, unchecked, uncontrollable, ungovernable, unrestrained, unruly, vehement, violent, wanton, widespread, wild

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=358088

It was Wu- Corp support that created this album.
P.E.A.C.E

Ten Fold
09-06-2005, 10:39 PM
wird this shit is dope Siris..yo..your flow reminds me of someone..i cant remember dudes name though..But hes in the group Deespace 5...

yeah this is dope god..

keep droppin..

Siris
09-07-2005, 08:01 PM
yo good looks Ten fold, that shit iz clips of the album, let cats get a lil tast you know. appreceate the feedback Son.

Siris

Vegan
09-07-2005, 10:06 PM
Damn... where is that bow smilie????????????

===> 9:|6

Shit is dopeness.

Pharaoh Snefru
09-08-2005, 12:10 AM
Fukin Dope Siris, the album is sure to be bangin!

Siris
09-09-2005, 10:02 PM
yo, i appreciate the feed back................when u dedicate so much time on this shit and u get some replies it makes it worth it you know. I always try to reply and show my support for any wu-corp artist, cuzz i know how hard it can be to lay down some hot shit. If not for payment, but support....show love

Peace and Love always,
Siris

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
09-09-2005, 10:14 PM
word the fuck up this is nice....militant minds need to connect!!! gotta let me drop 16 for ya album god...get at me

PEACE

Shitao
09-10-2005, 05:00 AM
Very nice project. Sound fucking dope.

PEACE

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 05:43 AM
"It's Time to Flex my dominance, regain control of the continent, earths crust shifts move like comets..."

Hot boy status

Khristo
09-10-2005, 07:08 AM
Sirus mann whats up dogg that shit is hot turkey
props all right, tight flow, nice lyrics. hollaaa

Hz Deep
09-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Yeah man, this sounds dope, the flow, the beats...all on point.
Pz.

KiNGCoBRa
09-24-2005, 08:52 AM
sounds freshness... but, I did noticed when you said "GOD" at one point you sounded exactly like the RZA in all of his songs. particularly "the night the earth cried"...sounds like there was good efforts layed down though, I anticipate listening to the album...It's always good things when an emcee comes with his "own" pharaoh style...easy..