PDA

View Full Version : Question about Devils

TSA
01-01-2009, 09:37 PM
We all believe in Devils or a Devil or the Devil. An entity that acts for pure evil.
Whether it's the devil, or as a few on here believe, white people, or just generally evil people such as Dick Cheney and HALIBURTON.

The question is, why do Devils commit pure evil? If you wanna use the Judeo-Christian view of the devil it helps cause it's all the same thing, but why does the devil actively commit pure evil?

Or if you wanna use pop culture, cause again, it's the same thing, why does Lex Luther want to blow up the world?

there's a difference between evil which is based on perspective and pure evil which in any and everyones perspective is evil and sucks, like lex luther blowing up the world, or the devil fucking shit up for people.

so im mainly asking about pure evil...why?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-01-2009, 09:43 PM
if there is no evil than is there no good?

if there is no lex luther or crime, does superman exist?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-01-2009, 09:44 PM
If I remember correctly, white people are pure evil, and I'm pretty sure it has to do with Penial Calicfication and Lizard Men.

TSA
01-01-2009, 09:44 PM
also IS there pure evil? evil for the sake of evil as opposed to being another man's good?

you look at the bible, and even the devils meaningless evil is just perspective based. If the devil is trying to control the world or ppl by getting ppl to do certain things then he's going the same as God as defined in those same ideologies which is seen best in the high emphasis on submitting to God, doing Gods will and work, or following and worshiping God

Prolifical ENG
01-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Evil wants to manipulate and control everything in the universe including all the life. Controlling life is the key for their own gain. I dont know of you want to discuss the devil terrorizing people.

I guess there is no pure evil. If the devil just wants to destroy everything just for the sake of destroying everything then I dont know if its really evil....or it maybe "evil" vs "insanity" concepts.

BIG D O
01-02-2009, 01:35 AM
I believe in evil, whether it's manifested by a "Devil" or just our own weak, nately human behavior is another thing.......

TSA
01-02-2009, 01:46 AM
Evil wants to manipulate and control everything in the universe including all the life. Controlling life is the key for their own gain. I dont know of you want to discuss the devil terrorizing people.

I guess there is no pure evil. If the devil just wants to destroy everything just for the sake of destroying everything then I dont know if its really evil....or it maybe "evil" vs "insanity" concepts.

well you can't say that any thing trying to control everything is evil because then the laws of physics is evil.

the evil that wants to control everything, if its an entity the question is why? why do evil things, if they do, do things for the sheer evil and if its to benefit them then aren't we selfish in calling them evil?

in this way wouldn't fighting evil by just as evil as committing evil.

diggy
01-02-2009, 04:21 AM
also IS there pure evil? evil for the sake of evil as opposed to being another man's good?

you look at the bible, and even the devils meaningless evil is just perspective based. If the devil is trying to control the world or ppl by getting ppl to do certain things then he's going the same as God as defined in those same ideologies which is seen best in the high emphasis on submitting to God, doing Gods will and work, or following and worshiping God

According to scripture, the devil was thrown out of heaven cuz he disobeyed god, therefore he gets people to do things which are evil so he can have companions in hell.

Kong
01-02-2009, 05:44 AM
According to scripture, the devil was thrown out of heaven cuz he disobeyed god, therefore he gets people to do things which are evil so he can have companions in hell.

"suffering loves company" the devil is people dragging people down. hell is suffering.

Prolifical ENG
01-02-2009, 10:42 AM
well you can't say that any thing trying to control everything is evil because then the laws of physics is evil.

the evil that wants to control everything, if its an entity the question is why? why do evil things, if they do, do things for the sheer evil and if its to benefit them then aren't we selfish in calling them evil?

in this way wouldn't fighting evil by just as evil as committing evil.

but the laws of physics are just explanations of how the universe is through the properties. Im talking more like controlling through a mind....I guess you could argue that its the same thing but one is more biological...or supernatural depending how you view the devil.

I guess for fun....or maybe moreover jealousy. perhaps jealousy is a big trigger in doing something unlawful or unethical.

diggy
01-02-2009, 01:06 PM
but the laws of physics are just explanations of how the universe is through the properties. Im talking more like controlling through a mind....I guess you could argue that its the same thing but one is more biological...or supernatural depending how you view the devil.

I guess for fun....or maybe moreover jealousy. perhaps jealousy is a big trigger in doing something unlawful or unethical.

I've noticed that jealousy and envy is the cause of many problems between people.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-02-2009, 01:30 PM
We all believe in Devils or a Devil or the Devil. An entity that acts for pure evil.
Whether it's the devil, or as a few on here believe, white people, or just generally evil people such as Dick Cheney and HALIBURTON.

The question is, why do Devils commit pure evil? If you wanna use the Judeo-Christian view of the devil it helps cause it's all the same thing, but why does the devil actively commit pure evil?

Or if you wanna use pop culture, cause again, it's the same thing, why does Lex Luther want to blow up the world?

there's a difference between evil which is based on perspective and pure evil which in any and everyones perspective is evil and sucks, like lex luther blowing up the world, or the devil fucking shit up for people.

so im mainly asking about pure evil...why?

"Some Men Just Want To Watch The World Burn"

Because belive it or not there is pure love or good in this world
And therefor everything must have an opposite.

I belive certain people just work differently, or they lack or have something others don't.
Weather that is being susceptible to evil, or it being in their make up originally ?

Also it depends on your interpretation of "pure evil"
Take a child, who is old enough to know what their doing :

Pulling the wings off a Butterfly, and then setting them on a high leaf
So that they know what it feels like to fall and hit the floor...
Finding beauty in anothers pain, enjoying the procedure and recieving no visible gain,
Is that "pure evil" ? or more evil than a murderer killing their victims for revenge or a belief ?

JohnMilton
01-03-2009, 03:53 PM
frm my angle there is no such thing as pure evil only opposing views

cause george bushes terrorist is iraqis freedom fighters
so one angle is considered liberating a nation another is pure jihad and
another to that war for oil, or maybe taking out a potential threat its two many outlooks to say who is evil or good in most situations if not all, yeah a act could be CONSIDERED evil but the source cant be considered such for what ever reason he saw as good or right

YungSunny
01-03-2009, 04:35 PM
Balance.

Koolish
01-04-2009, 01:50 AM
there's always the ends of either spectrum.

both diving into complete evil and diving into complete good have a kind of reward given to whoever does them.

the only issue with evil is that hatred, destruction, and death are down its path, but its a selfish ideal so it doesn't matter what pain you cause, so long as you indulge in your lusts.

basically devils don't care about evil being evil, they just care about committing the acts they want to commit.

PALEHORSE
01-04-2009, 02:17 PM
the devil is in mAn. the 7 deadly sins coveting hating and jealousy will torment a mans soul. until evil and wickedness destroys that man.

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Didn't you just say man is God?

(Anyway, I seriously doubt about existence of the God the Good Almighty. But I'm sure that there ain't no Satan, therefore this thread is irrelevant to me and I won't look at it anymore. Okthxgoodbye.)

GENERAL WISE
01-04-2009, 06:06 PM
Everthing in this reality has polarity.
Good is that which promotes life.
Evil is that which promotes death.

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-04-2009, 11:00 PM
There is no such thing as pure evil and evil is something that only happens as a result of the actions of man.

Evil is not the opposite to good in accordance to some sort of cosmic balance. Good is balance, there fore evil is the lack there of. Everything that happens in nature is good because it is in accordance with balance. Evil only exists as a result of man's ignorance of self.

SHEM HETEP

diggy
01-04-2009, 11:04 PM
There is no such thing as pure evil and evil is something that only happens as a result of the actions of man.

Evil is not the opposite to good in accordance to some sort of cosmic balance. Good is balance, there fore evil is the lack there of. Everything that happens in nature is good because it is in accordance with balance. Evil only exists as a result of man's ignorance of self.

SHEM HETEP

I agree with the 2nd paragraph without the last sentence in it.

TSA
01-05-2009, 01:37 AM
i like what the Shem Tephemp guy said, but why aren't mans actions considered part of nature? If good is balance and nature balance, wouldn't we as animals be a part of nature, i mean we aren't synthetically made, and even synthetic stuff comes from nature.

Who are we interrupting balance when we are a part of it?

Everthing in this reality has polarity.
Good is that which promotes life.
Evil is that which promotes death.
Well a great many would consider the death of a serial incest childmolester dead body raper as not evil.

and life is a gradual slide into death, so really life promotes death. Also anything can promote death and everything promotes death. I don't believe that things have a polarity at all, it's all cyclical.

TSA
01-05-2009, 01:43 AM
there's always the ends of either spectrum.

both diving into complete evil and diving into complete good have a kind of reward given to whoever does them.

the only issue with evil is that hatred, destruction, and death are down its path, but its a selfish ideal so it doesn't matter what pain you cause, so long as you indulge in your lusts.

basically devils don't care about evil being evil, they just care about committing the acts they want to commit.
I see what your saying, but those doing good, or good people indulging in their lusts.

if you look at a simple situation without a decision on what side is good or evil, why would a murderer be anymore evil then a victim?

isn't he considered evil for robbing the victim of his lust for life?
if he wasn't allowed to kill aren't we denying him his lust to kill? But you wouldn't consider someone that saves the victims life evil.

so everyone's evil in that case.

01-05-2009, 02:17 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings TSA...

i like what the Shem Tephemp guy said, but why aren't mans actions considered part of nature? If good is balance and nature balance, wouldn't we as animals be a part of nature, i mean we aren't synthetically made, and even synthetic stuff comes from nature.

This goes back to the "Man is God" concept. The reason I separated the two (Man and Nature) was to show that evil is something that only exists because of Man's ignorance of Self, however Man is indeed part of Nature. The difference is that we as God (not animals) have the free-will to act in accordance with Balance (Good, our true godly nature) or out of balance (evil, devilishness). All of Nature (except for Man) on the other hand does not have that choice. It is programmed(?) by a Higher Intelligence to act as the perfect system through Law, which is balance.

Because we have this choice we find the majority of Humans acting out of balance with their nature and out of balance with nature, because of a lack of knowledge of Self.

Once we know the Self we can then act in accordance with our true nature. Only when we act in accordance with our nature can we truly say that we are part of nature.

SHEM HETEP (I Go In Peace)

zooruka
01-05-2009, 02:28 AM
the devil hates good and GOD is good so i believe the devil hates GOD and wants to do everything in his power to destroy what GOD has made, there is evil in this world and you must do what JESUS taught us to combat it, the devil wants to be GOD so he wants to take over and wants the power and he thinks he can acheieve this by doing evil.

PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

peace

01-05-2009, 02:43 AM
...And your all-knowing God made this Devil of yours? What does that say about your God? And does that mean the Devil wants to destroy himself?

wants to do everything in his power to destroy what GOD has made

...And is your devil illiterate? I was always taught in my Christian days that the Devil knew the bible better than anyone. Has he read Revelations? Why does he even bother when he knows the end result? Is the Devil stupid? Or is it just his nature to be evil? And if it is, can we really blame him for being evil? Isn't it God's fault then?

SHEM HETEP

hectis
01-05-2009, 03:42 AM
evil does not make the man but man makes evil. the devil manipulates the human being. he has done this since the creation of mankind.

zooruka
01-05-2009, 03:53 AM
...And your all-knowing God made this Devil of yours? What does that say about your God? And does that mean the Devil wants to destroy himself?

no GOD gave all his creation free will and the devil choose evil

...And is your devil illiterate? I was always taught in my Christian days that the Devil knew the bible better than anyone. Has he read Revelations? Why does he even bother when he knows the end result? Is the Devil stupid? Or is it just his nature to be evil? And if it is, can we really blame him for being evil? Isn't it God's fault then?

SHEM HETEP

your right the devil does know the bible..he even quoted scripture when he was tempting JESUS but he minipulated the scripture he quoted to suit his own agenda..and JESUS used scripture to combat him...but as for what your saying about revelations,I dont know maybe he is stupid or just arrgogent and thinks he can still win...I dont know ????

peace

food for thought
01-05-2009, 03:58 AM
PRAISE BE TO GOD AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST AND THE HOLY SPIRIT

lmao this faggot sounds like sunday service

hectis
01-05-2009, 03:59 AM
his whole agenda is to turn man against the Holy Most High so as far as why if he knows the book does he still try well if you cant beat Him then why not destroy what He made

01-05-2009, 04:09 AM
no GOD gave all his creation free will and the devil choose evil

...Prove that God gave all his creation free will.

diggy
01-05-2009, 10:45 PM
SHEM HETEP (I Go In Peace)

What language is that?

01-06-2009, 12:52 AM
^
...Kamau (Ancient Egyptian).