PDA

View Full Version : Commercial/Maintstream Rappers Got More Skills than "Underground" Rappers

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 10:41 AM
bWQHoQGuktQ

^BET freestyle cipher, ALL of em spit fucking flames, Ace, Juelz, Fab, Jada all proving why they are so popular, because theyre dope. So shut up. Freestylin is easy to these guys, and they just shitted on 100000 underground heads who live on freestyling

I dont know why theres this myth thats floated around by backpackers that somehow the rappers they listen to have more "skills" on the mic than mainstream high selling rappers. The best most best and interesting rappers are always normally the best selling -

-Wu Tang (when they were at their lyrical peak they were going platinum)
-Jay Z (best rapper alive and the guy that all backpack rappers try to copy style)
-Outkast
-Cam'ron
-2pac
-Biggie
-Beasties
-Lil Wayne (BET 2008 lyricist of the year, and 8 time grammy nominee)
-Kanye
-DMX
-Fabolous
-Snoop Dogg
-Eminem
-Mobb Deep (these grimy ass niggas were selling millions of fuckign records in the 90's, mainly because P was so insane on the mic)
-Ludacris

et etc these are all the biggest selling rappers who are certified 'mainstream' and often have songs in the top 100. They are all charismatic people, able to put solid rhythemic flow into songs. Look at some of these mainstream rappers appearnces on "Pop" songs, like Beyonce's "crazy in love", (or Luda on Ushers "Yeah"), Jigga murked that verse, NO backpack rapper could ever spit a verse with that style, bounce, rhythem, IF THEY COULD, then they would, no one LIKES to be broke. And when they say things like "oh we just stay poor because we love the art form of hip hop, if we wanted to get rich, we could, easily"

Ya right!!

Wack rappers dont sell.

Simple as that.

Soulja Boys new album just FLOPPED, you know why? Cus hes wack!

Gangstarr, a typical underground group, dont sell records, because Guru isnt a particulary intresting or great rapper.

And dont even try and tell me Kanye cant rap. Your way off point with that, thats another myth thats been created, Kanye's style is being copied more than Jigga's style right now. All the new indie hipster rappers are all biting Kanye's style (badly), Kanye is the most underrated MC, hes puts everyting into all his verses, theyre clever, witty, emotional, lyrical. Most people are jaelous of Kanye, I never seen a man hated on in all my life than that guy.

Senator C. Palantine
01-02-2009, 10:44 AM
jay-z has the skill to write good music, but he records Excuse Me Miss

Ritter
01-02-2009, 10:56 AM
Wrong.

You insist way too much on record sales. Underground is not underground because they're bad, underground is underground because they aren't on a label that sells, sometimes not even on a label.

That tells nothing of their skill, just their economic position in the rap industry.

Check my sig (not you D-Black, this is real music), and that's the answer to this thread.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 11:08 AM
^ahahahahaah

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 11:22 AM
saying Mobb Deep sold millions just because of Prodigy is idiotic...they were sellin records cuz of the grimy music and a [actually fake] thug talk

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 11:24 AM
and Canibus, Holo, Chino XL, Vakill, Virtuoso, Def Juxxies, .... have more MC skillz than most of those on the list.

Seriously.

Ritter
01-02-2009, 11:26 AM
One word -> Shad.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 11:42 AM
and Canibus, Holo, Chino XL, Vakill, Virtuoso, Def Juxxies, .... have more MC skillz than most of those on the list.

Seriously.

No.

oldie
01-02-2009, 11:49 AM
i dunno bout these dudes having more skill thn the underground but i admit tht Ace Hood (whoever he is, never herd of dude) did kick it nice, but tbh u cnt rlly tell if it was really free'd.

who cares how many records a guy sells as long as the music good.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 11:50 AM
Wack rappers dont sell.

Ghost dont be selling shit. He's wack? EPMD just sold like one shipping of CDs..(eloels) they wack?

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 11:51 AM
this motherfucker got Madlib on his Avatar...u think he sells bigtime?

Wu-Tang Gambino
01-02-2009, 11:55 AM
You are an idiot.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 11:56 AM
i think this guy just wants to stir up controversy...dont humor him...he is a fuckin idiot. This aint opinion...this is ignorance.

Tecknowledgist
01-02-2009, 12:01 PM
can we just quarantine ghostlaced to gen chat?

YungSunny
01-02-2009, 12:04 PM
-Jay Z (best rapper alive and the guy that all backpack rappers try to copy style)
-Outkast
-Cam'ron
-2pac
-Biggie
-Beasties
-Kanye
-DMX
-Fabolous
-Snoop Dogg
-Eminem
-Mobb Deep (these grimy ass niggas were selling millions of fuckign records in the 90's, mainly because P was so insane on the mic)
-Ludacris

I'm loving the ignorance man.
Backpackers like old-school mainstream hip-hop. The reason I'm telling you this is basically 90% of the mainstream rappers you listed are old school, which makes this thread invalid.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 12:52 PM
i think this guy just wants to stir up controversy...dont humor him...he is a fuckin idiot. This aint opinion...this is ignorance.

lol u keep tellin yourself that. U tight as hell now arent you? I bet your face is all tightened up and shit hahah

This is truth, youre making it controversey. Ure just mad that im telling it like it is. You know what I say is right, but it pisses you off for some reason.

I can tell you know im right or you wouldnt be getting so mad. Why you so mad about this?

You havent put up an arguement or anything, youve just come in, got all hot and tried to disrespect the god

MOST mainstream rappers are the best kind of rappers. I didnt say there was talent like Madlib, what you talking about? hes a producer anyway dick head. You dont even know what your chattin bout.

then you got niggas comin in herre trying to say some dude called "edgar allen floe" is better than the rappers in mentioned - LMAO. You dudes are fucking insane. I bet that slavak backpack would argue that 'Edgar Allen Flow' was a better rapper than Jigga. Gimme a break log the fuck off.

Rame
01-02-2009, 12:59 PM
A lot of mainstream rappers are better than a lot of underground rappers.

Not all the time though.

The Prime Sithesizah
01-02-2009, 01:01 PM
If MOST mainstream rappers are the best kind of rappers, they'd set an example in their music with more LYRICS and less flashy'ness.. promoting sex and shit.. because this generation today thinks real music is the shit on the radio.. I wish Chino XL, who I think is the greatest rapper alive, should just air them all out and end their careers!! We need to make a big thread considering that lol

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:06 PM
is this guy an idiot? MADLIB RAPS TOO...FUCKIN JACKASS

my "argument" was towards ur comment that wack rappers dont sell....doesnt that mean that if u dont sell ur wack? give me ur logic. Also diddy sell records as a rapper right? he doesnt write shit.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:07 PM
oh, and im not mad...i havent even listen to hip hop in a while...mostly PE shit or De La..but nothing new. SO this shit doesnt even make me mad like some dudes on here claiming Wayne killed hip hop (though i dont disagree)

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah and are you seriously trying to tell me Madlib is a better rapper than any of those on the list I made?

Of course he isnt, most people dont wanna hear Madlib rapping, I do, but I accept im in the minority because I have a certain quirky taste in MC's, but I acknowledge that Madlib isnt a very good MC.

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Madlib doesnt rap. Quas does.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 01:13 PM
lol wut

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:14 PM
check the jaylib record^

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:16 PM
good point... i take that back

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:19 PM
ur telling me Snoop Dogg is a better fuckin rapper than MF Doom, Canibus, or anyone in AOTP?????????

self dead. eloels.

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:21 PM
you cant say 'better'... lyrically no. but its all opinion... ghostlaced likes lil wayne. he has no opinion.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 01:21 PM
ur telling me Snoop Dogg is a better fuckin rapper than MF Doom, Canibus, or anyone in AOTP?????????

self dead. eloels.

ooooohh shit I cant belive you just ethered you self like that!

Snoop's the most naturally gifted MC of the 90's idiot.

I cant believe you just said that LOL Canibus over Snoop ahaAHAHAHAHahahahHAHA

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:23 PM
now im sure ur joking. especially since snoop has had alot of shit written for him. whos owning who?

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:23 PM
of the 90's... AOTP only really caught in in the 00's... AOTP are lyrically better than snoop.

i dont really like canibus' style... so i cant really comment on that. but definatly MF Doom and AOTP/JMT are alot better than Snoop, lyrically.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 01:27 PM
now im sure ur joking. especially since snoop has had alot of shit written for him. whos owning who?

Yup, DOC always wrote some shit for Dre and Snoop, they say even for Warren G, but I don't believe that

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Ghostlaced is a joke lmao.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Oh man this Dusk dude is a fucking joke.

Canibus a better rapper than Snoop?

Doom a better rapper than Snoop?

HAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

You get no pussy

THE MASON
01-02-2009, 01:31 PM
of the 90's... AOTP only really caught in in the 00's... AOTP are lyrically better than snoop.

i dont really like canibus' style... so i cant really comment on that. but definatly MF Doom and AOTP/JMT are alot better than Snoop, lyrically.

cosign

but Ghostlaced doesnt care about lyrics its all swagger and delivary

dont get me wrong Snoop was dope in the nineties, fell off after he lost Dre

AOTP/JMT are on the rise and MF DOOM is one of my favourites, Canibus is ill lyrically and he has flow but sometimes he pisses me off maybe the voice.

Rame
01-02-2009, 01:33 PM
JMT = Wack.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:33 PM
Oh man this Dusk dude is a fucking joke.

Canibus a better rapper than Snoop?

Doom a better rapper than Snoop?

HAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAA

You get no pussy

this has ZERO to do with the thread^^

epic fail...lmao...plus im cornholing his little sister with a wiffle ball bat.:spin:

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:34 PM
JMT = Wack.
Jay-Z = Camel.:*

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:35 PM
JMT = Wack.

:nonono: ...your obviously not serious, otherwise you would have tried to justify that.

Rame
01-02-2009, 01:37 PM
I think they sound horrible. No need to justify.

oDoUoSoKo
Jus Allah>>>> justify.

Tage
you are a minority my friend.. have you even heard Violent by Design?... i suggest you listen to it, before you pass judgement.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 01:40 PM
co sign (with wutage)^^

and btw ghostlaced...since when does jadakiss sell records? lmao..

Rame
01-02-2009, 01:43 PM
They've got some ill beats but them rapping is horrible.

Can't listen to it.

Tage
01-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Vinnie Paz is outshined most of the time by Jus Allah... Jus has some fucking amazing verses on that album (VbD).

give it a re-listen lol

Rame
01-02-2009, 01:48 PM
Won't change my mind, even if they have the best lyrics in the game, it still sounds wack.

Tage
01-02-2009, 02:00 PM
Won't change my mind, even if they have the best lyrics in the game, it still sounds wack.

^you've said that they have ill beats (obviously-stoupe is one of the greats)... then you just said... if they have the best lyrics in the game they'd still sound wack?...

...stubborn much? :W

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 02:01 PM
c

and btw ghostlaced...since when does jadakiss sell records? lmao..

Kiss tha game good bye and Kiss of Death both went Gold, and The Lox albums went Platinum and Gold both reaching 5 and 3 on the billboard charts

So yet another shocking fail for you Dusk.

You cant win this debate with the awful points you keep bringing up, Can someone else step up and try to prove me wrong.

RagnaroK
01-02-2009, 02:03 PM
first Jada kill it

now to the point
The majority of underground rappers drop lyrics on the same level or higher then that freestyle all the time on every song of their albums some commercial crappers might reach that level from time to time as in that video but some of them can't keep it up or prefer to use successful formulas to get money

some might have the skills but don't use it cuz they don't care about music is all about the money thus hip hop is dead

Rame
01-02-2009, 02:14 PM
^you've said that they have ill beats (obviously-stoupe is one of the greats)... then you just said... if they have the best lyrics in the game they'd still sound wack?...

...stubborn much? :W

Can I have my own opinion? Lol.

You might've misunderstood me, I think they have wack flows + voices and I don't like all of their beats.

Vinnie Paz yelling on an ill beat ruins everything for me.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 02:20 PM
Kiss tha game good bye and Kiss of Death both went Gold, and The Lox albums went Platinum and Gold both reaching 5 and 3 on the billboard charts

So yet another shocking fail for you Dusk.

You cant win this debate with the awful points you keep bringing up, Can someone else step up and try to prove me wrong.
that doesnt win u anything...does ace hood sell?

THE MASON
^ i feel you Rama

i used to think the same way, but thats just how they is, imo their newer shit isnt as good as Violent by Design cuz of the voice change

Guarded By Martyrs
This track sums up my thoughts :

uXGfntn8WdE

Rama you think this sounds wack ?

zyYLNz1l6bQ

THE MASON
01-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Yo peace whers, how you like that new JMT album? i know you a big fan of JMT

to me they sound much different then on Violent by Design

the track you posted is very dope tho

Rame
01-02-2009, 02:26 PM
Why do I need to prove myself?

That song has a nice beat and Vinnie Paz sounds like an idiot.

I think dude is wack, we all have rappers we don't like. What's the big deal?

Tage
01-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Can I have my own opinion?

^uhh.... no. :vroar:

Tage
01-02-2009, 02:34 PM

uXGfntn8WdE

Rama you think this sounds wack ?

zyYLNz1l6bQ

^good post... let me add to that...

FzmsuEs5Av8

B7hhI48jQzc

^wait until Jus Allah comes in

Tage
01-02-2009, 02:36 PM
on the AOTP front...

hjEVNTzD7BI
v43-OvtUbfc

main_man
01-02-2009, 02:45 PM
bitch-ass thread. whoever made this shit is either a little kid that dont know SHIT about hip hop, or your typical internet hard-ass hater but really a closeted faggot that needs attention.

real talk.

Tage
01-02-2009, 03:08 PM
^co-sign ^O^

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 03:13 PM
I don't like Vinnie Paz too. But Jus Allah is a rapper with something to say fo real

Tage
01-02-2009, 03:16 PM
this threads swayed off-topic... and now its going further...

who is that on the cover of VbD? somethin from star wars? haha for real... i dont know

Wu-Tang Gambino
01-02-2009, 03:21 PM
Ghostlaced I just want you to explain the logic to me. You are basically saying:

Nelly sells records therefore he has more skills as an emcee then let's say Aceyalone since he doesn't do big numbers?

Tage
01-02-2009, 03:23 PM
^with that logic... hes tryin to say....

Spice Girls > Wu-Tang

Rame
01-02-2009, 03:27 PM
The cover is from the movie ''Hamburger Hill''.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 03:58 PM
Ghostlaced I just want you to explain the logic to me. You are basically saying:

Nelly sells records therefore he has more skills as an emcee then let's say Aceyalone since he doesn't do big numbers?

I never said that.

And youre an idiot.

But the fact stays true, most mainstream rappers have more skills than most back pack rappers.

derek41
01-02-2009, 04:59 PM
when I think of skills in hip hop, I think of dudes like Freestyle fellowship, KRS. Those cats had so many rhyming syles, content was dope and original. Most rappers that ghostlaced listed I wouldn't call mainstream except for lil wayne. Shit I thought Lil wayne had down syndrome when I heard him rap and saw him. I thought people liked him out of sympathy for his condition, not because he has skills( which he does not).

Ritter
01-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Lil Wayne sold a looot of records, but he still wack.

eMC sold 2000 records, but they got the album of the year imo.

Behind the Stained Glass sold 80 records in its first week, but it's still pretty solid.

Sales don't mean shit. But when talking skills, there are a lot of underground rappers that can outshine ANY mainstream rapper bar some cases like Jay-Z or OutKast or Eminem.

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2009, 05:53 PM
You wanna bottom line? Both are wack.

Since rappers started worrying if they are mainstream or backpack, they lost every kind of substance, even skills.

Special Ed > any post-1998 rapper.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Lil Wayne sold a looot of records, but he still wack.

eMC sold 2000 records, but they got the album of the year imo.

Behind the Stained Glass sold 80 records in its first week, but it's still pretty solid.

Sales don't mean shit. But when talking skills, there are a lot of underground rappers that can outshine ANY mainstream rapper bar some cases like Jay-Z or OutKast or Eminem.

Mope!

Ritter
01-02-2009, 06:17 PM
Mope!

Wanna-B black.

Prolifical ENG
01-02-2009, 06:22 PM
If I had to buy a Ludacris album I never heard yet or some underground rapper I never heard of album (but on a respected indie label) I would probably go with the Luda album.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 06:22 PM
LMMAO whoa Shizzahs killin em out there right now!! [/slovak]

Ritter
01-02-2009, 06:26 PM
LMMAO whoa Shizzahs killin em out there right now!! [/slovak]

Stop turning hip hop shop into GenChat you tw@

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 06:44 PM
I dont think theres any thing more "gen chat" than saying crazy ass shit like some dude called edgar pallen ho is better than Snoop Dogg lol

Stop trying to be sly and discredit this opinion in you sly ass bitch made way. Be a man and state your opinion but dont cry about it.

Its fact.

Ritter
01-02-2009, 06:48 PM
I dont think theres any thing more "gen chat" than saying crazy ass shit like some dude called edgar pallen ho is better than Snoop Dogg lol

Stop trying to be sly and discredit this opinion in you sly ass bitch made way. Be a man and state your opinion but dont cry about it.

Its fact.

Nah, that's called opinion.

What you're doing is spamming.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 07:00 PM

I cant believe im being told whats right and wrong hip hop by a 15yr old slobabkian backpacker who thinks hes a better rapper than Prodigy ("on a lyrical level" lol). You really think you know it all dont you?

B you need to take a step off your fucking high horse and understand there might be more to hip hop than dudes called Edgar Allen Hoe that no ones heard of.

Ive been listening to hip hop ALOT longer than your ass, youre slobabkian, you probably dont understand most of the lyrics

Anyway JUELZ had the best verse on the cypher IMO, dudes flow was insane...

Paranoid
01-02-2009, 07:01 PM

Paranoid
01-02-2009, 07:02 PM

shut the fuck up kid

anything you dont agree with is "spam" to you

Paranoid
01-02-2009, 07:03 PM
I cant believe im being told whats right and wrong hip hop by a 15yr old slobabkian backpacker who thinks hes a better rapper than Prodigy ("on a lyrical level" lol). You really think you know it all dont you?

B you need to take a step off your fucking high horse and understand there might be more to hip hop than dudes called Edgar Allen Hoe that no ones heard of.

Ive been listening to hip hop ALOT longer than your ass, youre slobabkian, you probably dont understand most of the lyrics

Anyway JUELZ had the best verse on the cypher IMO, dudes flow was insane...

jada for me

Ritter
01-02-2009, 07:08 PM

I can't believe it too. I don't listen to underground only. As I said, my fav group is OutKast, and one of my fav rappers is Eminem. I don't judge music by sales, as you do.

I judge music by sound.

Tones, not numbers.

Fuck your logic.

oDoUoSoKo
01-02-2009, 07:20 PM
this guy never responded to what i said about snoop not writting some lyrics...

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I can't believe it too. I don't listen to underground only. As I said, my fav group is OutKast, and one of my fav rappers is Eminem. I don't judge music by sales, as you do.

I judge music by sound.

Tones, not numbers.

Fuck your logic.

That's 'cause he's physically unable to feel music, so to keep credibility he must look at numbers, they don't lie. It's statistically more probable that someone will agree if you say "Weezy is the shit" than if you say "eMC is the shit."

Tecknowledgist
01-02-2009, 07:53 PM
Gangstarr, a typical underground group, dont sell records, because Guru isnt a particulary intresting or great rapper.

guru, with prodigy, is probably the most sampled MC in the history of the genre. and gangstarr has sold over 1.7 million albums.

wuswordz95
01-02-2009, 08:19 PM
kaye west is a pretty good producr but he is so annyoing on the mic.

Tage
01-02-2009, 11:34 PM
you think thats a good cypher ghostlaced.... listen to this... and tell me what you think...

t6AwmDDdGm8

you think juelz and wayne are better than all these guys?.... your trippin.

Tony Bandana
01-02-2009, 11:46 PM
lol @ the GangStarr diss hahaha

Bow Wow sold more...he gotta be iller .

ONGH

Ghostlaced ..get off the glue jigga damn

:D

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 08:22 AM
^Yo gangstarr are my obamas but everyone noes Preem gave his best fish to other rappers. Guru grates after a whole album. Hes OK for a track here and there though...

Suga Duga
01-03-2009, 09:41 AM
you think thats a good cypher ghostlaced.... listen to this... and tell me what you think...

t6AwmDDdGm8

you think juelz and wayne are better than all these guys?.... your trippin.

plz explain to me why that ^^ is iller than this \/\/

Wr3FlAYFKBE

Tage
01-03-2009, 09:48 AM
are you serious?... did you listen to the entire weathermen cypher and take in the lyrics... or do you just like rhyming words? do you actually listen to the wit in lyrics? or is it just about faggy bling and funny words? hahahahaa.... you surprise me.

Crack Killz
01-03-2009, 10:00 AM

uXGfntn8WdE

I always loved this song... Sabac Red should have been on the album for another track..

btw; anyone got the lyrics of this?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I dont see how people can rate any of them higher than Loso on that:

really it dont matter, up and comer or a has been
im in your ass b, whos the next raz b (AHAHAHAHAAHAH CLASSIC!)
wordplay king im not one to scrabble with
the rocks got more carrots in it than rabbit shit
and after these ill lines you might see "why lie i need a deal" signs
cus everybody comin in the year is failin, ask why
they just play sarah palin (slang official)
i'd rather be a Maui, Para-Sailin (qhooooooo)
Cus when you in the lead you dont care whos trailin

^ no one came close to that at all, not jada not nobody

Juelz had the next best though, opening fukcing killed it:

Theres only 2 men I fear when It come to a battle
god and my shadow
everybody else get unravelled, tangled, mangled, totally disabled
hung from a roof watch 'em dangle
then i make your wife feel the pain too, anal

^AHAHA CLASSIC

And "Wutage" your lil video attempt was laughable, RIP to Camu, but why would anyone think that wa a dope freestyle than the BET one is beyond me. Youre in another world or something.

Tage
01-03-2009, 10:20 AM
i was thinkin of quoting something... but i cant be fucked now...

that wordplay scrabble/carrots in rabbit shit line was pretty ill! and you didnt comment on it hahaha... you know nothing. youd rather quote contrevsial lines etc... your fucking stupid.

if you ask 100 random hiphop fans, i bet 90% would side with weathermen.

Tage
01-03-2009, 10:24 AM
im geniunly pissed off how ignorant you are... lol... until i close firefox atleast

The Hound
01-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Yesterday, 02:41 AM Remove user from ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=39917)
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif GHOSTLACED (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917) This message is hidden because GHOSTLACED is on your ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

Hollow Dartz
01-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Man, 80% of Backpack/Underground music is wack along with 90% of Mainstream music being trash nowadays, So you could say it's even...... I hate when niggaz post backpack rappers they swear are better than let's say "Jay-Z" and they just are not, just stop it lol.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 10:43 AM
that wordplay scrabble/carrots in rabbit shit line was pretty ill! and you didnt comment on it hahaha... you know nothing. youd rather quote contrevsial lines etc... your fucking stupid.

You a fucking dick, what do you mean i didnt comment on it? I just typed my favorite part of the verse out you moron, it didnt need commenting on. Man these bitches pick out the smallest things out of each of your posts and try to use it against you, just because I didnt type "AHAHAHAHAHAH" after that line means I didnt think it was a good line????????? You wanted a little "ahahahaha" after every line in the verse??

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THINK I TYPED THAT OUT???

Fucking idiot.

Tage
01-03-2009, 10:44 AM
Yesterday, 02:41 AM Remove user from ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?userlist=ignore&do=removelist&u=39917)
http://www.shift-1.com/1.gif GHOSTLACED (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=39917) This message is hidden because GHOSTLACED is on your ignore list (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/profile.php?do=editlist).

^i think i might have to follow in your footsteps son!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 10:49 AM

Look at this skinny fat loser, he pretends like he doesnt read my post but then he sends me neg rep like this -

http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/9113/42364244kk3.jpg

^and he did that because I laughed at TSA for calling the cops on another poster

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHH what a freak. Look how furiously mad he got because I LOL'd at TSA.

Put this obama on Suicide watch. his MOMMA told him he should put that naughty lad GHOSTLACED on ignore because reading his posts is bad for Lil Benny's weak heart, it is drowning in skinny fat.

And watch, he'll qoute this post with his "on ignore" message again like he always does, not realising how dumb he is for doing that.

Rame
01-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Are you on this website for the insults? :loser:

Edgar Erebus
01-03-2009, 11:03 AM
^Yo gangstarr are my obamas but everyone noes Preem gave his best fish to other rappers. Guru grates after a whole album. Hes OK for a track here and there though...

Exactly opposite.

Call your older sis to explain it to you.

SMH
01-03-2009, 11:27 AM
bWQHoQGuktQ

^BET freestyle cipher, ALL of em spit fucking flames, Ace, Juelz, Fab, Jada all proving why they are so popular, because theyre dope. So shut up. Freestylin is easy to these guys, and they just shitted on 100000 underground heads who live on freestyling

I dont know why theres this myth thats floated around by backpackers that somehow the rappers they listen to have more "skills" on the mic than mainstream high selling rappers. The best most best and interesting rappers are always normally the best selling -

-Outkast
-Cam'ron
-2pac
-Biggie
-Beasties
-Kanye
-DMX
-Fabolous
-Snoop Dogg
-Eminem
-Ludacris

et etc these are all the biggest selling rappers who are certified 'mainstream' and often have songs in the top 100. They are all charismatic people, able to put solid rhythemic flow into songs. Look at some of these mainstream rappers appearnces on "Pop" songs, like Beyonce's "crazy in love", (or Luda on Ushers "Yeah"), Jigga murked that verse, NO backpack rapper could ever spit a verse with that style, bounce, rhythem, IF THEY COULD, then they would, no one LIKES to be broke. And when they say things like "oh we just stay poor because we love the art form of hip hop, if we wanted to get rich, we could, easily"

Ya right!!

Wack rappers dont sell.

Simple as that.

And dont even try and tell me Kanye cant rap. Your way off point with that, thats another myth thats been created, Kanye's style is being copied more than Jigga's style right now. All the new indie hipster rappers are all biting Kanye's style (badly), Kanye is the most underrated MC, hes puts everyting into all his verses, theyre clever, witty, emotional, lyrical. Most people are jaelous of Kanye, I never seen a man hated on in all my life than that guy.

co-sign. there is a reason why paid rappers are actually "better" than most of the underground mcs, and thats because they have a dope flow and beats that are memorable. they arent really better on the mic than underground mcs, but they are making better "music".

Edgar Erebus
01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
I just noticed somethin'.

man I sure hope SB dog is ok. The game needs that dude right now.

We can take this either as that he thinks that what game needs is more wackness, or ultimate proof that he says whatever just to grab attention.

DRUNKENDRAGON
01-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Just because some shit is underground doesn't mean it's backpacker hip hop. Crooked-I would smoke most on your list and he's westcoast... he's far from mainstream.

Tage
01-03-2009, 01:27 PM
We can take this either as that he thinks that what game needs is more wackness, or ultimate proof that he says whatever just to grab attention.

BONG!... we have a winner! ^O^

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 02:05 PM

Lol at this Slimdick saying because mainstream rappers are better than underground is a "grab for attention".

Youre a bitch. You may not like real rappers, but some people do, its not attention grabbing you whore.

The only person attention grabbing is YOU on ME, your and Shizzah's only purpose on this website is to get My attention. So unclaw your palm off my nutsack for a minute, let them breath.

LET MY NUTS BREATH.

Tage
01-03-2009, 02:24 PM
^you misquoted him dickfaced... fool.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 02:55 PM
^Oh god here comes Faggy McDickbreath again

are you on a mission to prove you are the least intelligent non slovakian member on the board?

I qouted him EXACTly what he said Faggle. Get a grip of yourself.

Tage
01-03-2009, 02:56 PM
^no you didnt. read his 'original' post again.... and tell me what you missed out.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1437333&postcount=102

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 03:17 PM
What are you talkin bout Sir Dix-a-lot? I didnt change any of his post, if youre talking abotu my qoutes in his post they dont show up when you qoute faggle.

So you must be moaning pointlessly about me taking out the words "I just noticed something"

REALLY????

ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS!!!!

Stop wasting both our times, I should be charging fools like you for my time. I dont even know why I bothered with this post actually.

Tage
01-03-2009, 03:33 PM
hahahahah... but.... even without your quotes, you technically misquoted him faggot

another round?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-03-2009, 03:38 PM
No, log off

Tage
01-03-2009, 03:42 PM
http://www.dailyyeah.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/carlton2.jpg

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
ace and jada and fab were decent.....juelz can still suck a dick

YungSunny
01-03-2009, 07:12 PM
The only thing I'd agree with the the title of this thread is the fact mainstream artists have a fuck load more charisma then underground artists...

I hate rap artists who make me wanna fall asleep, or have some beat drop that I could've done better with sounds from my ass.......

I primarily like artists who I wanna see 'live' and when I go to a live show, I don't wanna nod my head and tap my feet at a slow pace, I wanna jump the fuck around and get wylded out........

the underground makes me wanna sleep 80% of the time....but there are a few exceptions.....to an extent...but folks already know who I like as an MC, so its self explanatory....
What? Onyx?

hehsy5sy5
01-03-2009, 07:16 PM
y cant ppl jus go with "GOOD MUSIC IS GOOD MUSIC" and stop with the underground vs mainstream bullshit, theres good shit in both and trash in both. and gangstarr is dope btw

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Lol at this Slimdick saying because mainstream rappers are better than underground is a "grab for attention".

Youre a bitch. You may not like real rappers, but some people do, its not attention grabbing you whore.

The only person attention grabbing is YOU on ME, your and Shizzah's only purpose on this website is to get My attention. So unclaw your palm off my nutsack for a minute, let them breath.

LET MY NUTS BREATH.
your almost literally on all of our nuts u fuckin smegma burger, u push this BS propaganda in our faces and either expect us to agree, and greet u as a god...or disagree and get shitted on by ur irrefutable wisdom. WTF r we supposed to do? i 100% disagree with ur opinion, and i have my opinion...but ur pretty much saying im wrong....should i become a Skin Head like you? arent u a part of the Aryan Brotherhood? WTF r u doing listening to Jadakiss? ELOELS.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2009, 10:59 PM
but folks already know who I like as an MC, so its self explanatory....
50 Cent^^:cop:

eloels.

TAURO
01-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Shock thread with no value.

oDoUoSoKo
01-03-2009, 11:14 PM
cant we ban this refart?

sdeblasi
01-04-2009, 01:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnD_CXnXEB8
Binary Star - Reality Check

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a60wARF6Xdw
Virtuoso ft. Casual & Del - All We Know

These two songs alone disprove this thread

And on a sidenote why do u hate underground rap and classify it as "backpack"...first of all i know you are a Tribe fan and you cant say tribe arent "backpackers"...When they perform they wear fucking backpacks for parts of their shows for fuck sake...so you contradict yourself when you say "backpackers" have no skill because they dont sell and are underground because backpack does not equal underground.
Also, you cant say underground rappers dont have as much skill as mainstream rappers because major labels would rather sign artists who appeal to 15 yr olds who are dumbed down and people want to play in a club. You cant deny this, why do you think more talented mcs like Busta Rhymes get cut from major labels, and why other talented mcs like Gza and Raekwon arent even on major labels and wont sell alot in the future. They arent underground but right now they arent mainstream...so what does that make them? Ask a random high school kid today if he considers wu-tang underground and i guarantee he says yes. This shows that hip hop has changed and what the major labels are looking for has changed. The target audience is different from what it used to be and its true that the best up-and-coming rappers who stay true to emceeing and wont try to make songs to appeal to a dumbed down audience are "underground". And if you cant accept that fact you're dilusional man.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-04-2009, 03:26 AM

And on a sidenote why do u hate underground rap and classify it as "backpack"...first of all i know you are a Tribe fan and you cant say tribe arent "backpackers"...When they perform they wear fucking backpacks for parts of their shows for fuck sake...so you contradict yourself when you say "backpackers" have no skill because they dont sell and are underground because backpack does not equal underground.
Also, you cant say underground rappers dont have as much skill as mainstream rappers because major labels would rather sign artists who appeal to 15 yr olds who are dumbed down and people want to play in a club. You cant deny this, why do you think more talented mcs like Busta Rhymes get cut from major labels, and why other talented mcs like Gza and Raekwon arent even on major labels and wont sell alot in the future. They arent underground but right now they arent mainstream...so what does that make them? Ask a random high school kid today if he considers wu-tang underground and i guarantee he says yes. This shows that hip hop has changed and what the major labels are looking for has changed. The target audience is different from what it used to be and its true that the best up-and-coming rappers who stay true to emceeing and wont try to make songs to appeal to a dumbed down audience are "underground". And if you cant accept that fact you're dilusional man.

Co-sign, and u know he won't answer you.

BTW, OneBeLo is one of the best underground rappers.

Ritter
01-04-2009, 03:45 AM
cant we ban this refart?

Yes please.

Ritter
01-04-2009, 03:46 AM

The worst thing is, he'll mention that MM went platinum, and post a naked Lil Wayne pic.

Rame
01-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Close thread.

Edgar Erebus
01-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Not a bad idea at all.

Sam the Seed
01-04-2009, 02:37 PM
i don't prefer mainstream over underground, but i do get annoyed at all the underground purists who think if you're rapping about being rich and on a big label that you can't be just as good. its just a matter of opinion. i prefer mainstream rappers' subject matter like getting money, murder, having fun on the mic, rapping about girls. But I respect alot of underground guys for being very creative, having non-commerical messages and going against the grain. But that doesn't equal better to me. Most people I know hate me for not feeling MF Doom or Aesop. But I don't dig on Jay-Z either.

Favorite MCs RIGHT NOW:
Cam'ron
Cassidy
Juelz Santana
Ol' Dirty Bastard
Ghostface
RZA
Busdriver
oldschool Warcloud/Holocaust (none of this Robot Tank stuff)
Kool Keith
Cannibal Ox

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-04-2009, 03:00 PM
^Yeah you got it. Those are similar to my favs aswell.

Dont worry about these few crazy cats on here, they all trippin over each other, it is amusing though, when someone who is so sure they are right, is obviously wrong. But dont forget youre talking to 15 yr old Serbian kid, I mean how much can we expect someone like that to know about hip hop anyway?

Guarded By Martyrs
01-04-2009, 03:04 PM
But dont forget youre talking to 15 yr old Serbian kid, I mean how much can we expect someone like that to know about hip hop anyway?

You just proved how much of an idiot you really are...

gYym2KcTCoU

oDoUoSoKo
01-04-2009, 08:28 PM
WTF r we supposed to do? i 100% disagree with ur opinion, and i have my opinion...but ur pretty much saying im wrong....should i become a Skin Head like you? arent u a part of the Aryan Brotherhood? WTF r u doing listening to Jadakiss? ELOELS.

who is so sure they are right, is obviously wrong[/COLOR]. But dont forget youre talking to 15 yr old Serbian kid, I mean how much can we expect someone like that to know about hip hop anyway?
#(

Tony Bandana
01-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Yo Ghost you Serbian you Weezy Ball Washin Muddafuckka ?

ONGH

haha

Ritter
01-05-2009, 04:58 AM
Hahaha, what is stopping me from knowing better hip hop than D-Black?

Age? Nah.
Nationality? Nah, duh Internet is a miracle
Color? Nah.

My white Serbian 15-year-old mentality keeps me on point for my 4-digit salary.

food for thought
01-05-2009, 05:02 AM
^lol

AK Spray
01-05-2009, 10:30 AM
bWQHoQGuktQ

-Outkast
-Cam'ron
-2pac
-Biggie
-Beasties
-Kanye
-DMX
-Fabolous
-Snoop Dogg
-Eminem
-Ludacris

Ya right!!

Wack rappers dont sell.

Simple as that.

I agree with you 100 PERCENT... Except for the Gang Star comment.... Becuase back then some MC's had the POTENTIAL for Large Commercial success, but didn't wanna make the moves to do so.. becasue they didn't wanna make that kinda music. Which is all fine and respectable.

What's wrong with UNDERGROUND rap TODAY... Is everybody wants to recreate a sound that's IMPOSSIBLE to recreate... The last producer I've heard that made that old WARM vinyl-esque type sound.. was DILLA. Straight up.

Now some dues is gonna say "HOW YOU NO LIKE (insert underground mc)?????!!!"

And I love some of this underground shit.. like MF Doom. But, MF Doom couldn't RECORD a Hit single, like GL said.... He could prolly write one, tho.

AK Spray
01-05-2009, 10:39 AM
I'M TIRED OF PPL SAYING ONE MC is LYRICALLY SUPERIOR to ANOTHER... Without Mentioning ANYTHING Else.

James Lipton is VERY ELOQUENT with his words... and could probably write the ILLEST... Most gangsterest raps... EVER...

But, that don't mean when he spit 'em, the shit gon' sound HOT!!! :i

Words hold NO WEIGHT unless you know how to use them.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 10:44 AM
I agree with you 100 PERCENT... Except for the Gang Star comment.... Becuase back then some MC's had the POTENTIAL for Large Commercial success, but didn't wanna make the moves to do so.. becasue they didn't wanna make that kinda music. Which is all fine and respectable.

What's wrong with UNDERGROUND rap TODAY... Is everybody wants to recreate a sound that's IMPOSSIBLE to recreate... The last producer I've heard that made that old WARM vinyl-esque type sound.. was DILLA. Straight up.

Now some dues is gonna say "HOW YOU NO LIKE (insert underground mc)?????!!!"

And I love some of this underground shit.. like MF Doom. But, MF Doom couldn't RECORD a Hit single, like GL said.... He could prolly write one, tho.

Exactly, theyre on a road to no where. They are copying. They are a parody only. They are simply there own genre of sad people reminiscing poorly of a time they liked. But its poor imitation.

Id compare the quality of most underground rap these days to a 70's rock cover band. Or somebody who plays guitar hero. Or one of those air guitar competitions.

Theyre all wishing, but they can never really do that.

And not only that, theyre view of what hip hop 'is' is screwed up. They are ignorant of hip hops party roots, fun styled rhytmes or simply choose to ignore it. They think hip hop really started in 1993. They try to push theyre beleif that hip hop rapping is 'supposed' to be about 'intelligent' lyricism. But its not even intelligent anyway. Its pseudo.

Its cute though. I think we all have been through that stage of hip hop in our lives. I have. But eventually as you mature and hopefully get smarter you grow out of relying on hip hop to make you feel smart. When I look back on some of the hip hop i used to listen to for a stage in my teens I cant believe that I found it that interesting. Oh well.

Ritter
01-05-2009, 10:47 AM
I'M TIRED OF PPL SAYING ONE MC is LYRICALLY SUPERIOR to ANOTHER... Without Mentioning ANYTHING Else.

James Lipton is VERY ELOQUENT with his words... and could probably write the ILLEST... Most gangsterest raps... EVER...

But, that don't mean when he spit 'em, the shit gon' sound HOT!!! :i

Words hold NO WEIGHT unless you know how to use them.

You're basically saying you're listening to hip hop just to hear some guys spit something HOT, even if it's nonsense? Describe HOT.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 11:09 AM
You're basically saying you're listening to hip hop just to hear some guys spit something HOT, even if it's nonsense? Describe HOT.

^wtf you talking about u lil goonie goo goo bitch. You listen to nothing else than hip hop I bet.

Your opinion means nothing. You know nothing. You think you are a better rapper than Prodigy, an 90's NY legend. You. You said that. You said it being serious. You repeated that over several posts. And you explained how lyrically you are superior.

And then when I came in the thread and started posting Prodigy verses (which you obviously had never heard cus youre a faggleshrimp) you pretended you werent being totally serious to try to save face. I bet you sound worse than a pig muching on his own shit.

You know nothing. You opinion card has been revoked.

NOTH-ING.

Yet you THINK you know more than anyone who has ever posted. You are an arrogant smart ass twat basically who clearly gets his lunch money shoved up his ass everyday at farm school.

In fact I bet you are home-schooled. ahahahah actually yes I bet you got bullied out of school thats why you can spend so much time on Wu Corp everyday. You think a name like "Edgar Allen Flow" is smart and clever. Because you think no one knows who edgar allen poe is. You even said to me "if you knew what edgar allen flow was based on you would understand". Fagglepop everyone got it, no one thought it was cool, its corny, LIKE YOU, hes a corny rapper for corny people. Now go back and tend to your cheesplants, theyre getting a lil dry.

BONG

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/biglbigl/BigPunCondom.jpg

Ritter
01-05-2009, 11:11 AM

I bet it's something about me being a fag, a backpacking Slovak?

There's probably some mention of me being better than Prodigy, right?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 11:27 AM
^Quit lying all youve got to do is press "view post" next to my post so I know youre reading every single last word douche. Slim T's been on my ignore list for about 2 months but I can still read all his posts.

Otherwise how would you know that was about you? dumbass.

Ritter
01-05-2009, 11:28 AM

Slobabkia, I presume?

AK Spray
01-05-2009, 11:37 AM

Way to NOT grasp what I was saying... lol.

A rapper has to have BOTH... GOOD LYRICS... and GOOD DELIVERY...

Or at least an EVEN AMOUNT of both...

That's why Only a HANDFUL of ppl like Holocaust... cuz he SOMETIMES says something Interesting.... but ALL OF THE TIME has TERRIBLE DELIVERY.

And what do you mean, what do I mean by Hot? Like... SOUND GOOD... Appeeeeealing to the ears.

Ritter
01-05-2009, 11:43 AM
Way to NOT grasp what I was saying... lol.

A rapper has to have BOTH... GOOD LYRICS... and GOOD DELIVERY...

Or at least an EVEN AMOUNT of both...

That's why Only a HANDFUL of ppl like Holocaust... cuz he SOMETIMES says something Interesting.... but ALL OF THE TIME has TERRIBLE DELIVERY.

And what do you mean, what do I mean by Hot? Like... SOUND GOOD... Appeeeeealing to the ears.

Yes, I completely agree, but sometimes knock good delivery as bad, that's the problem with people like ghostlaced. They're prejudiced that most of the underground rappers have a terrible flow and a lousy delivery, so he instantly rejects anything labeling it as 'boring'. Where Weezy's flow is good only in rare cases, and his delivery is bad.

Canibus, who has a good delivery and outstanding lyrics is knocked for his bad delivery, so he has less fans than he deserves.

I agree with you Ak, but I'll continue doing my thing, and giving a second chance to better lyrics, rather than better delivery, peace.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 11:48 AM
^you trippin. You overthink this shit.

Its just rapping lol. You take rapping to seriously like its a fucking science.

Durag
01-05-2009, 12:36 PM
hahahahahaha

TOASTFACED pissing everyone off again

I dont agree that in general commercial rappers are better than underground, some are in the mainstream coz their dope as hell (Jay-Z) others are in there coz their dumbed down lyrics and flow appeal to whats popular now, and more than likely wont be as popular in a few years.

It goes both ways.

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2009, 12:37 PM

z7hJ4VzA0Yk

You see, this song is hot. Bubbling hot even. And if you take Busta with his delivery away, you stay with one of the lyrically worst excuses for rap ever. That's what he wanted to say.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
You see, this song is hot. Bubbling hot even.

OH MAN HOW MUCH CORNYNESS CAN you get while TYPING !!!!

These dudes are so fucking corny i cant get my head around it. You really have no Dj Clue what the hell you are speaking on.

Hip Hop wasnt made for you people, please choose another form of music, I suggest Acoustic Folk.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
You people ?

Edgar Erebus
01-05-2009, 12:43 PM
What, he's now on some "we the people" ish?

THE MASON
01-05-2009, 12:58 PM
Im havin a hard time with Laced last comment

Hiphop was made for whoever wants to listen to it, that was a fuckin ignorant comment there ShoeLaced

YungSunny
01-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Exactly, theyre on a road to no where. They are copying. They are a parody only. They are simply there own genre of sad people reminiscing poorly of a time they liked. But its poor imitation.

Id compare the quality of most underground rap these days to a 70's rock cover band. Or somebody who plays guitar hero. Or one of those air guitar competitions.

Theyre all wishing, but they can never really do that.

And not only that, theyre view of what hip hop 'is' is screwed up. They are ignorant of hip hops party roots, fun styled rhytmes or simply choose to ignore it. They think hip hop really started in 1993. They try to push theyre beleif that hip hop rapping is 'supposed' to be about 'intelligent' lyricism. But its not even intelligent anyway. Its pseudo.

Its cute though. I think we all have been through that stage of hip hop in our lives. I have. But eventually as you mature and hopefully get smarter you grow out of relying on hip hop to make you feel smart. When I look back on some of the hip hop i used to listen to for a stage in my teens I cant believe that I found it that interesting. Oh well.
I didn't catch this post right...you're saying you're mature and intelligent, right.

No.

oDoUoSoKo
01-05-2009, 08:54 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a1/Jay-z-vol-2-hard-knock-life.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Tha_Carter_2.jpg

i got more...maybe later.

oDoUoSoKo
01-05-2009, 08:55 PM
Ghostlaced = Nazi

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 08:58 PM
^Is that the same Dusk who said "do black people deserve to live?" in my white rappers thread?

Yeah I DID see that nigga, you compared the right to rap to the right to live.

Basically, you lost your mind, over a thread.

oDoUoSoKo
01-05-2009, 09:00 PM
^Is that the same Dusk who said "do black people deserve to live?" in my white rappers thread?

Yeah I DID see that nigga, you compared the right to rap to the right to live.

Basically, you lost your mind, over a thread.
you havent answered the question. You lost the right to argue over a genre you have no right to listen to (if its ur opinion that it is a genre limited to the "Elite" like yourself)

YungSunny
01-05-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't even like this madlib/ghostlaced dude but damn that "deserve to live" post was dumb as hell.

oDoUoSoKo
01-05-2009, 10:56 PM
lmao^^^ where is the difference? white people dont deserve to rap? who are we to decide what people can do...? btw..my answer is yes to both questions...and i only apologize for stoopin to this dumb motherfuckers level. Question stands however.

Twiztid-Wutang
01-05-2009, 11:28 PM
Whats funny, is that a good portion of the ''mainstream'' rappers in this video..USED TO BE UNDERGROUND..So doesnt that pretty much crush your argument ghostlaced

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-06-2009, 02:08 AM
Actually Ghostfaced is the one getting mad here. It's cute.

YungSunny
01-06-2009, 06:53 AM
lmao^^^ where is the difference? white people dont deserve to rap? who are we to decide what people can do...? btw..my answer is yes to both questions...and i only apologize for stoopin to this dumb motherfuckers level. Question stands however.

The difference is music and genocide.
Huge difference.

snapple
01-06-2009, 08:47 AM
love this track...fab and jada murder it....

oDoUoSoKo
01-06-2009, 09:15 PM
The difference is music and genocide.
Huge difference.
only to the incredibly naiive.

YungSunny
01-06-2009, 09:42 PM
Ok let's say Obama decides he wants to kill all the african-american people in the US, and tells every white person they are supposed to rap.
You're telling me you're not gonna thin he's a complete dumb ass?

oDoUoSoKo
01-06-2009, 09:48 PM
bro i acknowledged that the two questions are stupid...but equally as stupid in my opinion.

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 10:13 PM
-Cam'ron
-Biggie
-Beasties
-DMX
-Snoop Dogg
-Ludacris

i'd rather listen to any of these than Aesop Rock, Slug, Eyedea or any of ya other "underground" backpacker rappers

YungSunny
01-07-2009, 06:29 AM
but equally as stupid in my opinion.

I'm guessing you're white huh?

oDoUoSoKo
01-08-2009, 08:34 PM
nope..why?

oDoUoSoKo
01-08-2009, 08:36 PM
Ghostlaced is.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 08:52 PM
^^hahah look at this cracka ass whiteboy racist fuckmouth gettin all worked up over GHOSTLACED THE WHITEBWOI

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/britney-crazy-7.jpg

^^DUSK IS HAVING A BAD DAY

You still want all black folk to be killed Dusk??

Why you get so mad over the topic, Dusk?

Why have you followed GHOSTLACED around the forum ever since you found this thread, DUSK??

This thread got you mad Dusk?

GHOSTLACED got you feeeling like you migh brake some of your Stree Fighter Action Figures Dusk?

oDoUoSoKo
01-08-2009, 08:59 PM
bro i acknowledged that the two questions are stupid...but equally as stupid in my opinion.

I'm guessing you're white huh?

nope..why?

You still want all black folk to be killed Dusk??

Why have you followed GHOSTLACED around the forum ever since you found this thread, DUSK??

?

sorry buddy. u lose.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 09:04 PM
^^^

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/britney-crazy-7.jpg

oDoUoSoKo
01-08-2009, 09:10 PM
^^^
http://www.dvd-online.be/images/AmericanHistory.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 09:40 PM
^^I dont get it.

So what u saying nigga, u black or what?

are you black bruh?

DuskyboyTellem.com

Cus if you are I WOULD BE VERY SURPRISED THAT YOU GOT SO ANGRY OVER ME QUESTIONING WHITE RAPPERS TO THE POINT YOU GET SO MAD AND CALL ME RACSIST so much OVER IT

If you cant respect that your whole perspective is wack

oDoUoSoKo
01-08-2009, 09:46 PM
i wasnt mad, more annoyed that u keep getting away with threads like these..but u win. though i stand by my perspective in this thread. I aint wastin time.

hehsy5sy5
01-09-2009, 01:54 AM
i'd rather listen to any of these than Aesop Rock, Slug, Eyedea or any of ya other "underground" backpacker rappers

i agree wit u on this point, some underground rappers are fucking fire, but a huge population of em are trash, i dont feel aesop or slug's emo nerd rap[no offense to their fans] but underground rappers like masta ace and elzhi got some skills worth listenin to

snapple
01-09-2009, 09:46 AM
alright ladies....race can't deny the fact that youre both looking like fucking herbs right now

Shogah
01-09-2009, 12:23 PM
when hip hop was at its peak, the best artist were the most selling ones.
If some rapper wasn't mainstream in the terms of popularity he simply wasn't good enough.

Back in the 90's there were no such thing as a underground. If you were good, you were played and thats it.

Now things changed, and you cant compare mainstream now and mainstream back in the days.

Koolish
01-09-2009, 02:18 PM
alright ladies....race can't deny the fact that youre both looking like fucking herbs right now
hahahaha

good shit

chiba
01-09-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm loving the ignorance man.
Backpackers like old-school mainstream hip-hop. The reason I'm telling you this is basically 90% of the mainstream rappers you listed are old school, which makes this thread invalid.

yep

for all of you who love kanye
heres something that will discourage you

freestyleing

kanye west vs mos def

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=OTKMUjh2Kf8

IMO mos def took it!

oDoUoSoKo
01-09-2009, 09:50 PM
ya thanks alot, good observation.......:nonono:

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-09-2009, 10:26 PM
w9FHbP2-of8

CharlesJones
01-10-2009, 12:28 PM
Underground rappers will always be better than mainstream rappers because underground rappers have lyrical skills and they care more about hip hop than mainstream rappers do. Mainstream rappers only wanna sell records, do radio songs and get paid. Underground rappers care about getting paid too but they care more about the artform of rap.