PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Soulja Boy's ass got robbed n shit at his crib in Georgia

food for thought
01-02-2009, 12:59 PM
By Ismael AbduSalaam

A representative for teen sensation Soulja Boy has confirmed the young entertainer was assaulted last week.

Unconfirmed reports began circulating on New Year’s Eve that Soulja Boy and several of his close friends were ambushed and robbed at gunpoint on Tuesday night (December 30) after six men invaded the rapper’s home.

Allegedly, Soulja Boy’s friend Jbar was nearly taken hostage during the robbery.

The following day (December 31), a video surfaced of two masked men claiming responsibility for the crime.

In the clip, the duo boasted of stalking Soulja Boy before the attack by attending his album release party and subsequently tailing the rapper to his home.

The alleged thieves further described the robbery in detail. They disputed initial reports of there being six assailants armed with pistols and Ak-47s.

Instead, the alleged robbers claimed the crime was completed between them with one weapon.

Due to the two minute video’s over the top content, the clip was initially met with skepticism by fans and media alike.

However, a representative for Soulja Boy has confirmed with AllHipHop.com that an incident did take place, but the rep refused to provide any concrete details, stating only that the crime is “a serious situation.”

Soulja Boy released his sophomore album iSouljaBoyTellem on December 16.

Earlier this week, the teen rapper again sparked controversy by releasing a Youtube video accusing legendary lyricist Nas of killing Hip-Hop and destroying economic opportunities of other emcees.

AllHipHop.com will continue to cover this story as more details emerge.

THE MASON
01-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Good shit.

he deserves it arrogant little bastard, probly crying on the floor screamin like a bitch on the rag

Miliato
01-02-2009, 01:02 PM
great news

SL33
01-02-2009, 01:04 PM
is it Nas' warning ????? Is it possible that he sent those goons ??

lol i'm kidding like jason

RagnaroK
01-02-2009, 01:11 PM
i even think the robbers didn't care about the shit they stole they just wanted to show this lil fucker that "what you got today tomorrow might be gone" just to cripple his ego a bit

LOL! @ "teen sensation" thats what Pop artist are call
it fits him well

BRONZBODY
01-02-2009, 01:22 PM
ok this is funny and all and i dont care for soulja boy...but im glad no one got shot and killed over some dumb shit.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-02-2009, 02:23 PM
this isn't serious if he isn't missing a leg

hehsy5sy5
01-02-2009, 03:00 PM
yea seirously should of shoot of his leg or somethin so he cant do that gay dance again

Paranoid
01-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Laugh out loud

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2009, 04:56 PM
G0jZgwRyWk8

JerseyIronman
01-02-2009, 05:10 PM
is his new album flopping?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 05:12 PM
man I sure hope SB dog is ok. The game needs that dude right now.

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Not enough attention, huh?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-02-2009, 05:25 PM
Slim T, I can never have enough attention from you or your slobabkian backpacking chums.

But back on topic SB, get well soon.

Lol these Nardwuar interviews are fun

Edgar Erebus
01-02-2009, 06:26 PM
What, your older brothers and sisters are not noticing you're in the house? With all your knowledge?

Rame
01-07-2009, 09:17 AM
Here's the video:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh8e2D6DQh8qX1YblY

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 01:13 PM
What's funny about Soulja Boy getting robbed? I bet if ya'll were robbed, you wouldn't nobody laughing at you. Soulja Boy is a wack rapper but i don't wish harm on nobody. He could've gotten killed. There's nothing funny about what happened to him. I swear ya'll are so ignorant. This is exactly why blacks can't move forward as a race of people because ya'll love being ignorant and ghetto. Like Willie D of the Geto Boys said, holla at a nigga if you looking for some negativity cause niggas got plenty of it.

L~>1<~NKS
01-17-2009, 01:24 PM
INETIVABLE

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 01:29 PM
What you mean?

graffitiwhat
01-17-2009, 01:34 PM
man I sure hope SB dog is ok. The game needs that dude right now.

i agree 100 percent

CharlesJones
01-17-2009, 01:40 PM
Whatever. The rap game doesn't need his wack rapping. I also think Ice T was wrong for dissing Soulja Boy. If he don't like his ass, don't listen to his music. It's not like Ice T has made a good album lately. His last album Gangsta Rap sucked.

Kenny Powers
01-17-2009, 02:17 PM
LOL those two masked dudes sound like clyde smith

crds
01-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Good job, well done...teach that wack fool a good lesson

11th Chamber
01-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Lol good to hear he got robbed

shits hilarious to me

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 09:33 PM
no one see the link yet ?~?!@$?@!#@$^%!@!%#^@!$%^@

http://www.galeon.com/allmusic/caratulas/i/Ice_T_-_Home_Invasion_-_front.jpg

St8Amind
01-17-2009, 10:49 PM
First and foremost, I am glad no one got seriously hurt. This is ATLanta~hello. This is how we do. Don't talk about a grown vet like that. Nas worked his whole career hard, been thru a lot, gotten a lil older and some kid talks about his career, you dont talk to a grown man like that. NY, ATL got ya back never a doubt. I hope MF DOOM isnt next, his not showin at shows and DOOM IMPOSTERS is ridiculous. And at MJQ/Drunken Unicorn, word is DOOM crew took all receipts at the door on their way out. The promoter str8 put DOOMs address out there and phone number and told cats to get at him for their money back. Ish is real in ATLANTA, we deal with folks. DOOM clear up this ish, u from NY and reside here in ATL, love you man but damn, come clear on these allegations...

KLIION JENSEN
01-17-2009, 10:56 PM
no one see the link yet ?~?!@$?@!#@$^%!@!%#^@!$%^@

http://www.galeon.com/allmusic/caratulas/i/Ice_T_-_Home_Invasion_-_front.jpg

i see it, lol, i reckon Ice T sent his son in there for payback...

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 10:59 PM
i see it, lol, i reckon Ice T sent his son in there for payback...

hahaha.:yes:

kwabena1041
01-17-2009, 11:22 PM
what I dont get is why the fuck come this lamb fuck did not have a gun in his house. I know up here in Chicago its illegal to have a handgun at all, including home car anywhere. Down there them niggas can probably carry handguns on them, and he did not have one. Fucking stupid, I wish a nigga would try knocking at my door at 4am and I was rich in a state where I can have guns. You ask me he had that shit coming.

NIGHT MAYOR
01-17-2009, 11:26 PM
they prolly did have a gun in the house, thing is, they bitch made kids.

oLd_KaiNry
01-18-2009, 12:04 AM
i think he kinda deserves that shit. i mean he makes all these shitty rich nigga vids where he laughs at bums and show every crap he owns, he floss all the time and he doesnt even walk around with bodyguards in his own house, how can you be dumb enough to think you're invicible to criminals. especially in "high crime rate" georgia

EAGLE EYE
01-18-2009, 12:12 AM
First and foremost, I am glad no one got seriously hurt. This is ATLanta~hello. This is how we do. Don't talk about a grown vet like that. Nas worked his whole career hard, been thru a lot, gotten a lil older and some kid talks about his career, you dont talk to a grown man like that. NY, ATL got ya back never a doubt. I hope MF DOOM isnt next, his not showin at shows and DOOM IMPOSTERS is ridiculous. And at MJQ/Drunken Unicorn, word is DOOM crew took all receipts at the door on their way out. The promoter str8 put DOOMs address out there and phone number and told cats to get at him for their money back. Ish is real in ATLANTA, we deal with folks. DOOM clear up this ish, u from NY and reside here in ATL, love you man but damn, come clear on these allegations...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHa no one is gonna do shit about MF Doom cuz all fans are corny YT college boys and hipsters. Most they will do is egg his house but he'll write it off as "Pop-art"

oLd_KaiNry
01-18-2009, 12:18 AM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHa no one is gonna do shit about MF Doom cuz all fans are corny YT college boys and hipsters. Most they will do is egg his house but he'll write it off as "Pop-art"

LMAOOO