PDA

View Full Version : For those who say "there is no secret society" watch...

diggy
01-04-2009, 10:27 PM
mPh7sUvhZ3E

ALCATRAZ
01-04-2009, 10:35 PM
whats ur point

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-04-2009, 10:37 PM
http://cyberbob.org/files/eyes.gif

ALCATRAZ
01-04-2009, 10:54 PM
^what is ur sig and why does it fascinate me the way it does no homo

whitey
01-04-2009, 11:12 PM
duh.

LORD NOSE
01-05-2009, 01:48 PM
you have to be in one to be one

food for thought
01-06-2009, 10:46 PM
anybody who dosent believe secret societies exist is a dumb ass square who cant think for they self

lol idiots, and they call us crazy

watch the video u dumd fucks

whitey
01-07-2009, 12:15 AM
who cares, its like a fucking club. they probably have to spank each other on the ass with paddles and do a bunch of other gay shit to get in. thats why they dont want to talk about it. not because they are planning some world take over like some of you believe.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 12:20 AM
to each his own what they intentions are

this is for ppl who say in this forum that there are NO SECRET SOCIETIES

LOL

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 12:33 AM
if we know about it, its obviously not to secret. THis shits old tho, people been knowing about this stuff.

I swear did some of you retards just emerge from the womb.

diggy
01-07-2009, 01:42 AM
if we know about it, its obviously not to secret. THis shits old tho, people been knowing about this stuff.

I swear did some of you retards just emerge from the womb.

I posted the vid because LadiesLoveCoolDan or whatever his name said there is no secret society.

This is for him and other slow-minded people who cannot see a problem with people who belong to a secret society in positions of power effecting the world.

Yes it's old, but some people are trapped in their own mental prisons and I want to help them escape.

Robert
01-07-2009, 09:57 AM
And what is the significance of this? Oh wait, you guys don't know because it's a secret!

I have a secret society on facebook.

dezmond
01-07-2009, 01:17 PM
They aint secret if they're being discussed on intanet forums...

food for thought
01-07-2009, 01:25 PM
Lol

TSA
01-07-2009, 02:04 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60169&type=sigpic&dateline=1231046047
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=60169&dateline=1231198002 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=60169)

what the fuck do these 2 things have to do with eachother you white slave?

and you know of no secret societies because if you knew of them they wouldn't be secert. there's nothing secret about the skull and bones, its and established institutional frat.

if you fags went to college. the key word being college, you would know.

diggy
01-07-2009, 03:25 PM
Denying what is in front of your eyes and ears makes you deaf, dumb and blind.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Nobodies denying these frats exist you idiot. Its a known fact.

They've made movies about them for chrissakes. The history channel did some shit ont he skull and bones.
Mass Media.

And years later, diggy found out and enlightened us in the KTL

diggy
01-07-2009, 04:09 PM
Shut the fuck up fag!

Get the fuck out my thread and start pulling prank that don't work, retard.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 04:27 PM
your mad cuz i told you the truth.

whose deaf, whose dumb and whose blind??

diggy
01-07-2009, 04:34 PM
I've already stated the reason for this thread in the first page. You're too slow, man.

Since you have to ask that question, those terms must apply to you.

Fuck out my thread already.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM
I posted the vid because LadiesLoveCoolDan or whatever his name said there is no secret society.

This is for him and other slow-minded people who cannot see a problem with people who belong to a secret society in positions of power effecting the world.

Yes it's old, but some people are trapped in their own mental prisons and I want to help them escape.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Diggy, or whatever your name is, I never said secret societies don't exist. I just don't think they are controlling the world and poisoning babies and manipulating my existence.

Skull and Bones is a fraternity. Maybe they sit around and tell jokes and smoke cigars. Maybe the sit in a circle and jack eachother's dicks off on to a saltine.

I, personally, don't give a fuck, because I live in the real world and I have a job, a family, a bitch, bills, and real life concerns.

I don't care if some kids in the neighborhood have a club house with a password and don't let me in, either.

SO, they have a secret club.

Nobody knows what they do...

So the natural assumption is....THEY ARE KILLING BABIES, CONTROLLING THE WORLD BANK, PLOTTING 9/11 and KILLING JFK!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been such a sheep!!!!!!

Thanks for cracking the case, Sherlock Faggot.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 05:31 PM
Diggy, or whatever your name is, .

lmao

Posted video is very weak. A university club does not equal world domination club.

diggy
01-07-2009, 05:55 PM
lmao

Posted video is very weak. A university club does not equal world domination club.

No it does not.

But when these people are consistently put into positions of power (most presidents are freemasons - a secretive fraternity) then they are suspect.

BTW, G.W.B. has gone to university decades ago and is still a member of this secretive club - it is more than a university club, but you guys don't see that.

diggy
01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
AHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Diggy, or whatever your name is, I never said secret societies don't exist. I just don't think they are controlling the world and poisoning babies and manipulating my existence.

Exactly. You don't think. That is the problem.

Skull and Bones is a fraternity. Maybe they sit around and tell jokes and smoke cigars. Maybe the sit in a circle and jack eachother's dicks off on to a saltine.

I, personally, don't give a fuck, because I live in the real world and I have a job, a family, a bitch, bills, and real life concerns.

You don't give a fuck about what these secretive people do (who consistently get put into positions of power ruining the U.S. and other countries) cuz you are their brainless SHEEP who is easily kept busy struggling to survive while your masters do what they do unhindered.

I don't care if some kids in the neighborhood have a club house with a password and don't let me in, either.

SO, they have a secret club.

Nobody knows what they do...

So the natural assumption is....THEY ARE KILLING BABIES, CONTROLLING THE WORLD BANK, PLOTTING 9/11 and KILLING JFK!!!!!!

I can't believe I've been such a sheep!!!!!!

Thanks for cracking the case, Sherlock Faggot.

No assumptions, just facts.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 06:10 PM
guess what...if you join a frat, your more likely to find a job quicker than if you don't.

Thats how they work. THats what they are created for. Same with Unions.

God your dumb.

Prolifical ENG
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
the Vatican on WTC > most secret clubs

diggy
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
guess what...if you join a frat, your more likely to find a job quicker than if you don't.

Thats how they work. THats what they are created for. Same with Unions.

God your dumb.

That was my point in saying most presidents were freemasons, you fuckin fag. You're the one who did not get what I was saying.

Let me quote what I've stated earlier so you could get my point. Ok fagg?

diggy
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
You don't give a fuck about what these secretive people do (who consistently get put into positions of power ruining the U.S. and other countries) cuz you are their brainless SHEEP who is easily kept busy struggling to survive while your masters do what they do unhindered.

Hey, Nick (the slow-minded one) do you understand what I was saying from the first page of this thread, you fuckin faggot??

diggy
01-07-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm not the one who's slow.

Btw you suck at pranks; nobody cared about your faked death online.

You were arrogant to think that anyone would care.

NOW STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-07-2009, 07:52 PM
Shut the fuck up fag!

Get the fuck out my thread and start pulling prank that don't work, retard.

I've already stated the reason for this thread in the first page. You're too slow, man.

Since you have to ask that question, those terms must apply to you.

Fuck out my thread already.

That was my point in saying most presidents were freemasons, you fuckin fag. You're the one who did not get what I was saying.

Let me quote what I've stated earlier so you could get my point. Ok fagg?

I'm not the one who's slow.

Btw you suck at pranks; nobody cared about your faked death online.

You were arrogant to think that anyone would care.

NOW STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKIN THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/crying-baby.jpg

If you don't like outsiders entering your thread, maybe you should start some sort of exclusive web-forum, where only select members that you approve of can join...oh, but then a bunch of GED students would accuse you of poisoning babies and plotting to control the world....

What a dilemma.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 07:54 PM
what the fuck do these 2 things have to do with eachother you white slave?

they got a lot to do with each other, but im not trying to go over this again.

ure faggot ass is always asking me what my sig has to do with my "avi".

LMAO i dont care if they mix and match, i aint with that gay shit faggot!

LOL how am i the white slave when you are the one who is african but claims to be white inside.

LMAO go back to general chat and discuss white TSA

faggot.

diggy
01-07-2009, 08:10 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/crying-baby.jpg

If you don't like outsiders entering your thread, maybe you should start some sort of exclusive web-forum, where only select members that you approve of can join...oh, but then a bunch of GED students would accuse you of poisoning babies and plotting to control the world....

What a dilemma.

Shut the fuck up. I made you feel really bad earlier this week when I said what I did about djooz which made you feel alone and sorry for yourself and the djoo-struggle.

If anyone is a fuckin cry-baby, it's your wandering bar-mitzva, golden-calf-worshiping, cabalistic, protocols-of-the-elderz-of-zion-djoo self.

Now bang your fuckin head on the worsiping mount, fagg!!

food for thought
01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
lmao

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 09:30 PM
^laughing at a racist.

What would Ralph Nader think about that? SMH

food for thought
01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
^ u being on this web site is like me being on a Toby Keith web site

u dont listen to hip hop let alone to wu tang

how does it feel to fake the funk? smh

diggy
01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
^laughing at a racist.

What would Ralph Nader think about that? SMH

During 2007-2008 you were the most racist person on this site, calling people nigger and other words. Keep your judgements to yourself.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 09:47 PM
During 2007-2008 you were the most racist person on this site, calling people nigger and other words. Keep your judgements to yourself.

this is true and has already be proven

he also supports racial profiling. he said it himself.

he is an impostor on a hip hop site.

the worst thing about it is its a Wu-Tang site.

diggy
01-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Yup.

And he's fuckin eye-talian.

He never builds to the convo, just destroys.

He only gets negative reaction, cuz he does not know how to speak to people (so he gets sonned daily multiple times).

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 09:54 PM
u two nigs should get a room

diggy
01-07-2009, 09:59 PM
Is that supposed to be a diss?

Well, it's a cheap one and does not even fit in with the previous conversations, just something you thought up in haste.

Your brain is not in it's optimal performance capabilities. Just quit trying to make combacks that don't work.

LoL

Ain't you the one who plotted to do a prank in which you die and people on this site were supposed to care...and it flopped???

See what I'm talking about?

Your brain does not work well.

You fail at many things.

Quit while it's still early.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
LMAO everybody know this about you lol

its not just us

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 10:01 PM
Yup.

He only gets negative reaction, cuz he does not know how to speak to people (so he gets sonned daily multiple times).

LOL..your such a faggot. I don't 'build' (ur a douchebag for using this verb in this sense) on the most hollow, blatantly prejudiced threads that have an obvious agenda.

Your a wutang stan and a tool.

ANd now you've made a new friend. ANd we kno how diggy likes boys.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 10:05 PM
hahahahahahahaahahahaahhahahahaa

LMAO wtf? you hate everything that sounds like what wu tang says LOL

yet u still post on this forum everyday of your 32 year old life

LMAO he just said "build on the conversation" LOL u know like " to add to"

why do u post on this forum?

LOL what a loser

diggy
01-07-2009, 10:16 PM
LOL..your such a faggot. I don't 'build' (ur a douchebag for using this verb in this sense) on the most hollow, blatantly prejudiced threads that have an obvious agenda.

Your a wutang stan and a tool.

ANd now you've made a new friend. ANd we kno how diggy likes boys.

Yup.

Hey Nicky, not only are you blind, but you are stupid, too.

You've just proven my point on what I said in previous posts; you never add to the discussion just destroy.

Anyway, keep typing and show your tru colours.

:clap:

11th Chamber
01-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Yup.

and when have u ever brought anything positive to a discussion?

01-07-2009, 10:29 PM
Shut the fuck up. I made you feel really bad earlier this week when I said what I did about djooz which made you feel alone and sorry for yourself and the djoo-struggle.

If anyone is a fuckin cry-baby, it's your wandering bar-mitzva, golden-calf-worshiping, cabalistic, protocols-of-the-elderz-of-zion-djoo self.

awwwww, are you upset diggy?

You made me feel bad? I don't think so. I just tried to turn the other cheek and enlighten you with truth and positivity.

I was turning the other cheek, my brother, and noticing your racism.

You do not surprise me anymore.

Except by getting your feelings hurt so bad.

If your father did not hug you enough, I am sorry. Please accept my jewish e-hug.

You show so many sides on the website, but only your true self shines through:

CONFUSION, FEAR, AND IGNORANCE.

But as a rich, righteous teacher, I still love you, faggot.

01-07-2009, 10:30 PM

lmao

Good shit to associate yourself with food. True colors shine through

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/gay-black-man-sex.jpg

food for thought
01-07-2009, 10:33 PM
watever nigga.

u know that shit was funny

diggy
01-07-2009, 10:34 PM
and when have u ever brought anything positive to a discussion?

Many times.

Check threads started with my name.

01-07-2009, 10:37 PM
watever nigga.

u know that shit was funny

"if anyone is a fuckin cry-baby, it's your wandering bar-mitzva, golden-calf-worshiping, cabalistic, protocols-of-the-elderz-of-zion-djoo self."

^^^fairly funny upon second reading.

I would think that it was really funny if he was joking, but his furious seriousness is somewhat disturbing.

But, on the other hand, I have to respect somebody with so much hate.

food for thought
01-07-2009, 10:39 PM
lol @ gold calf worshiping

diggy
01-07-2009, 10:45 PM
lol @ gold calf worshiping

:lmao:

01-07-2009, 10:47 PM
"You're a djoo! LOL!"
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/ironman.jpg

diggy
01-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Djooz are usually funny, but that pic was not.

LLCD, you fail.

:{

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 01:09 AM
http://zonamusical.net/tu_zona/image.php?u=5999&dateline=1185049189

Robert
01-08-2009, 05:57 AM
Many times.

Check threads started with my name.

Particularly the threads about AIDS.

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 05:05 PM
who cares, its like a fucking club. they probably have to spank each other on the ass with paddles and do a bunch of other gay shit to get in. thats why they dont want to talk about it. not because they are planning some world take over like some of you believe.

those frats exist too
when you have a frat full of wealthy white folk, what do you think they do when they get together ?
paddle each others asses till its pink and red in the middle ?

they plan on how they can come up and put their group on top - even if it means enslaving mexicans - by all means necessary they wanna dominate

but there are smaller clubs who do nothing butt paddle each others asses and go on panty raids - the clubs that the presidents are in are on another level of ass paddling