PDA

View Full Version : Not Giving A FLying Fizznuck

pep
01-05-2009, 11:22 AM
As many of u know, amerikkka is in the throes of a deep recession. True story there are no jobs, everybody is doing bad, and the glorious days been gone. I hear that our financial fopahs caused a chain reaction worldwide that got everybody else broke..just wondering how my international wu fam is dealing with it and just how real things are...

SKANK HILL
01-05-2009, 11:23 AM
worse than you are because we have new zealanders coming over

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 11:25 AM
shit. the chinese cant be doing too bad.

pep
01-05-2009, 11:26 AM
y are they coming to india?? white new zelanders..are there any other type of new zelanders other than white?? pardon my ignorance but hey..im amerikkkan...

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 11:26 AM
The economy is fucked.

Big companies are going under.

The Senator has resorted to wearing odd socks when one has got a hole on.

Shit is real in the field.

SKANK HILL
01-05-2009, 11:29 AM
y are they coming to india?? white new zelanders..are there any other type of new zelanders other than white?? pardon my ignorance but hey..im amerikkkan...

lol no they coming to australia and i don't know why they come because they just complain about how better it is back home ... black new zealanders are maoris ...

but yeh, unemployment is rising and economy is shit ... government handed out money to bludgers who don't work so they can go spend it to rejuvenate the economy but everyone else has to take it on the chin

labor are mad ghey

begongo
01-05-2009, 11:30 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64102

pep
01-05-2009, 11:31 AM
out here u cant even get a job as a waiter...companies cutting hours..nigguhs that used to be mad fly is starting to wear the same thing twice....

Crackhead Bob
01-05-2009, 11:32 AM
haha fopahs, I died laughing when I saw that

Faux pas, and the plural is the same.

TSA
01-05-2009, 11:33 AM
lol at pep thinking LAVA is in India.

but yeah, this shitty everywhere my school has a bulletin board full of job opennings. They used to have thin slivers of paper for each job with basic info, not they're using full blown sheets of paper to cover the space.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 11:37 AM
nigguhs that used to be mad fly is starting to wear the same thing twice....

It seems to me that Mad Fly Nigguhs are the ones being hit hardest by this recession.

I blame 'the man'.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 11:42 AM
lol at pep thinking LAVA is in India.

but yeah, this shitty everywhere my school has a bulletin board full of job opennings. They used to have thin slivers of paper for each job with basic info, not they're using full blown sheets of paper to cover the space.

the shit says the guys in india. why is that funny?

It seems to me that Mad Fly Nigguhs are the ones being hit hardest by this recession.

I blame 'the man'.

this is a good thing.

pep
01-05-2009, 11:50 AM

I blame 'the man'.
i dont mean fly cats that just sit around all day.. imean cats that work jobs and used to kinda have everything set up now they stretching to make ends meet..the spot were this kid i know works at took away their paid vacation..shits crazy

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 11:59 AM
if i lost my paid vacation i would have to hurt something.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2009, 12:04 PM
what a shame, they have to wear the same outfit twice a week. people must be ready to throw themselves out windows at this point..

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 12:04 PM
My boy had like 25,000 in a retirement fund....He lost 15,000. He took it out before it dwindles to nothing. So basically he got 5,000 or 7,000 after the penalties for taking it out early.

pep
01-05-2009, 12:26 PM
what a shame, they have to wear the same outfit twice a week. people must be ready to throw themselves out windows at this point..
lol..maybe a bad example...but shit is ruff right now...better have your child support paid up cause cats is getting those 30 day delinuent warrants like crazy!!!!

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 12:28 PM
Indeed.

I see your local barbers has resorted to child labour.

Times is hard.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
It has had absolutely no effect on me at all.

Apart from lowering our exchange rate, and making me a little more hesitant to buy some Dior Homme MIJ's now that they will cost me $600 AUD.

But yeah, apart from that, no problems.

Maybe i will say different if i ever graduate, and try to get a job within the Finance industry.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:32 PM
at least wendys has upgraded thier dollar menu...

pep
01-05-2009, 12:38 PM
silver lining to every dark storm cloud^^

Crackhead Bob
01-05-2009, 12:39 PM
.99c double stacks nigguhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:41 PM
wendy's = recession proof. buy your stocks and bonds today.

pep
01-05-2009, 12:42 PM
.99c double stacks nigguhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
double stacks is dumb good...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Not true....when tomatoes were rare in parts after Katrina, they raised the Jr. Bacon cheeseburger 30 cents briefly.

Or if it was only 99 cents, it didnt have a tomato on it.

Maybe recession proof, but not disaster proof.

Crackhead Bob
01-05-2009, 12:43 PM
Yes I think they are publicly traded on the Nikkea exchange

Crackhead Bob
01-05-2009, 12:44 PM
double stacks is dumb good...no doubt, they shit on McD's double chzburgs

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:44 PM
even in tough economic times, america will still be able to lead the world in obesity...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 12:45 PM
i liked the double stacks better when they just put kethcup and mayo on em. Now they got all the other bullshit.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 12:47 PM
Who is Wendy and how much does she charge for Blowjob with a side order of single digit anal insertion?

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Who is Wendy and how much does she charge for Blowjob with a side order of single digit anal insertion?

do you like redheads?

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Depends.

Describe yourself some more.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 12:52 PM
Depends.

Describe yourself some more.

oh no. not me. thats another thread for another day.

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 03:59 PM
LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii. :$

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 04:01 PM
yo, yo fernando sent me yo, stop actin hostile yo, and yo dont point that shit at me
bad enough i gotta come to tha crib, ya spanish niggaz usin languages and shit, im feelin like a dick

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
Like the Wii, ey?

I have a five inch white thing you can shake about till your wrist gets sore if you lieke?

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:13 PM
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAAH yea but then it gets sticky and goes soft....no good.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:16 PM
are we talking dirty now?

im wearing a pair of 3 pants with a hole in the crotch.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 04:19 PM
ilz is down with the crew i see. wise choice mami

pep
01-05-2009, 04:20 PM
LMFAO@ SENATOR

I'm good. I was living like the chinese until just recently. I still have money in the market. I love living life on the edge. The only thing that has me futzed rye now is pretty much the weather. I hate the cold. I stay in more often. I may be addicted to Wii. :$
living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:20 PM
crotch hole? oui sexy? tickle it with your pinky for me.

Edit -

living on the edge sux when u look over the cliff and see poverty waiting for u...

Truth of the matter is, I have a very good job and a helluva education. Everybody needs corporate liars,, errr I mean lawyers. My business isn't going any where. I have a couple of cars, nice clothes, expensive shoes, nice bags and alot of gold and silver that won't be coming with me into the afterlife. I have already realized that the things I have, with the exception of my car, are all valuable because man says they are. Its retarded. None of it comes with me when I die. I slept on a floormat for about 2 years because I refused to get a bed untile just recently. I had a table and my 2 flat screen television in my house. Its not that I can't afford it - really and truly I don't give fack. I'm Zen without it. In turn the space is awesome in my living room. I can play kill the man with the football with all that space.

pep
01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm not doing too badly, despite our sagging economy.

The company is delaying the issuing of year-end bonuses, but as I am not living day-to-day, this does not effect me.

There were some lay-offs, but my department was very productive and I expect a decent raise. On one hand, I feel bad that people who have been around longer than I have are being dismissed through no fault of their own, but on the other hand, I can buy televisions and jewelry or whatever.

The thing about the stock market is that it is cyclical.

Nobody is actually "losing" any money, unless they are dumb enough to sell in this market. In fact, now is actually an excellent time not only to hold on to your current investments, but to take on new ones.

Either way, thank you for your concern, wu-corp, but don't worry, I'm jewish, and various conspiracies and jewry ensure that I will keep on shining well into the first quarter of 09, and beyond.
yeah thats the word..hold on to your joints right now, the stock market is on sale right now...

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:22 PM
Ok.

Picture the scene.

I've just farted so their is a musk hanging in the air.

I've put on a bit of weight over christmas and my belly is hanging seductively over the top of my boxer shorts.

Im now scratching my testicles.

HANZO
01-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Im actually doing very well financially, even though i dnt benefit much from my various investments as the money is stored in banks in another country. i aint making a loss in this current economic crisis.

but in England, due to not using any of my overseas money im pretty broke right now. plus train prices have gone up. fuckin cunts.

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:28 PM
Ok.

Picture the scene.

I've just farted so their is a musk hanging in the air.

I've put on a bit of weight over christmas and my belly is hanging seductively over the top of my boxer shorts.

Im now scratching my testicles.

Wait, hairy or hairless?

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:30 PM
well i recentely shaved down there.

but have since found a few stragglers, which i havent had the motivation to remove.

i just (seductively) removed some fluff from my belly button.

do you like that?

TAURO
01-05-2009, 04:30 PM
The economy is so shitty here that even the immigrants have had enough. Unemployment is at an all time high, businesses are closing down almost daily and the great british pound is having to bend over to the almighty euro.

On the plus side I just bought a big screen tv!

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:32 PM
well i recentely shaved down there.

but have since found a few stragglers, which i havent had the motivation to remove.

i just (seductively) removed some fluff from my belly button.

do you like that?

Only if you sniff it... seductively of course.:mmmyah:

HANZO
01-05-2009, 04:32 PM
The economy is so shitty here that even the immigrants have had enough. Unemployment is at an all time high, businesses are closing down almost daily and the great british pound is having to bend over to the almighty euro.

even all the Polish ppl are going back to Poland. thats how u kno shit is bad.

TAURO
01-05-2009, 04:33 PM

lol ain't that the truth.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Only if you sniff it... seductively of course.:mmmyah:

I actually just sniffed my hand, it doesnt smell great.

I had sex this morning and havent washed since.

If that isnt getting you moist, there's no hope for you, grandma.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:35 PM

I asked one of them to smuggle me into Poland the other day.

Times is hard for a brother.

HANZO
01-05-2009, 04:38 PM
i saw an Englishmen write "I LOVE POLAND" on a wall today. he was trying to be accepted. so maybe the Poles would take him to Poland with them.

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I actually just sniffed my hand, it doesnt smell great.

I had sex this morning and havent washed since.

If that isnt getting you moist, there's no hope for you, grandma.

Wait, sex with your hand? and it smells? bad? I dunno, I don't have these issues. Is masturbating more fun than a real woman for you? lol. tsk tsk.

and Grandma... your still on that boy. You are a boy right, I'm assuming if I'm grandma then you're a mere boy. Although, Grandma would probably make you fall in love. They all do...its unreal, even the woman and they don't even have to taste it. :mmmyah: truth. this grandmas addictive.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Apparentely anyone can make it in Poland?

Jobs for all.

Iv'e heard it's like paradise.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
Wait, sex with your hand? and it smells? bad? I dunno, I don't have these issues. Is masturbating more fun than a real woman for you? lol. tsk tsk.

and Grandma... your still on that boy. You are a boy right, I'm assuming if I'm grandma then you're a mere boy. Although, Grandma would probably make you fall in love. They all do...its unreal, even the woman and they don't even have to taste it. :mmmyah: truth. this grandmas addictive.

No. I hit the pussy this morning and havent washed since. Not too fresh.

I want you to dress up in thick glasses, cardigan and a grey wig.

Then bend me over and tell me ive been a bad grandchild and must be punished.....you down?

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Nah, I'm way to sexy for that shit. You wouldn't even know what to do with grandma. Even if I gave you a map to the pot of gold, you'd still get lost. When you grow up and join the rest of manhood, you let me know.

LOL - they all fall in love. Its crazy. You have no clue but I am cursed with a gift.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:47 PM
Dont. Forget. Your. Meds.

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
All natural, hate me? >>shrugs<< I love it.

HANZO
01-05-2009, 04:50 PM
ohh noo not again with the 'shrugs'

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Ilz.

Quit being so defensive.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2009, 10:58 PM
Wait Ilz used to sleep on a mat like a Cat?

Im picturing her like in this scene from Pootie tang after her being out a club all night

-cgdZVLfi_Y

L~>1<~NKS
01-05-2009, 11:09 PM
LAS VEGAS IN...... "LIMBO"

NEVER THOUGHT I'D HEAR SHIT LIKE THAT.

ilzPotent
01-05-2009, 11:19 PM
Lmao@pOotie tang. Japanese mat.

Defensive? Don't be silly boy. I'm speaking truths.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2009, 11:21 PM
so if you brought a guy back, did you guys fuck on the jap mat?

TSA
01-06-2009, 12:01 AM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=45748&dateline=1229307838 (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/member.php?u=45748)

SKANK HILL
01-06-2009, 12:21 AM

all the kiwis and lebo's are still staying here :(