Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 11:44 AM
-NZtGz_7WI0

TSA
01-05-2009, 12:01 PM
this secondary is getting out of hand

beautifulrock
01-05-2009, 12:03 PM
I was waiting for the part where she pulls out her penis.

Blackula Spectacula
01-05-2009, 12:22 PM
old

pep
01-05-2009, 12:27 PM
all type of shit be goin down on marta...

Blackula Spectacula
01-05-2009, 12:30 PM
she's bipolar .. apparently she was off her meds.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I hope she recieves a severe beating at the hands of an OAP.

pep
01-05-2009, 12:34 PM
the bugged shit is that nobody stepped in to stop her or no shit..people is pussy

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 12:38 PM
Thats because the media tells people if they approach young people.

Particuarly blacks.

Particuarly blacks with lop-sided caps.

They will be killed.

And there death will be posted on You-Tube before the rigermortis sets in.

pep
01-05-2009, 12:43 PM
could b^^

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 12:45 PM
She needs a hug.

I hate to see how society can bring a person to that condition.

All that Bi Polar shit, thats all existing becaue of the fucked up condition some people have to live through, all the additives in our foods, all the additives in our drinks, all the neglect in life, some people dont come thru that healthily man.

But truthfull if I was sat near her I wouldve stepped in EARLY on that shit, that ol lady didnt deserve to be humiliated like that so there no question I wouldve handled that bitch early. Anyone who shouts like that is all talk when it come down to it.

16th_Chamber
01-05-2009, 01:01 PM
i had a feeling it was going to be this old video.
________
BODY SCIENCE (http://bodyscience.ws/)

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 01:07 PM
^ I suggest next time you have a feeling you don't tell us about it.

BRONZBODY
01-05-2009, 01:08 PM
its old...but still funny...and a bit sad too.that chick got sum problems

Professor Poopsnagle
01-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Man I hate black people.

BRONZBODY
01-05-2009, 01:15 PM
Man I hate black people.i know son....i really wonder about my people alot...especialy as of late....we keep settin ourselves back. soul plane,the yin yang twins,and stupid shit like this.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 01:21 PM
^^hahahahaahah

Soul Plane
Yin Yang twins
OJ
and

Crazy Chick on the trains

^^the downfall of the black community examined hahahaahahah.

Come on folk, its not like that at all, look at all them other folk on the train not doing shit LOL.

I dont even know why you bringin race into this??? I seen all types of people act this way on public transportation vehicles. Thats what makes it so fun.

Barry Bonds is like on the cusp.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-05-2009, 01:23 PM
who you kiddin ghostlaced. You a whitey from europe. You would have been scared as hell.

Stop frontin like you tough

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 01:27 PM
^OH SHIT its the little dick dlah banga up in my ass again!! How about you remove all the cheese from your dick and make a toasted sandwich with that shit, it might make your ass breath smell better

fake ass dlah groupie wannabee bitch living in the white burbs of SI prentending to be hood\

Hahahaa i think this is the same fool who made a "goodbye" thread int he wu chamber cus he was going away for a week somewhere (probably his a DLAH's honeymoon") and he expected niggas to reply to him ahahahah

This is the only nigga on the site i know of with a white rep dick. hahaha. Its probably bigger than his real life dick too hahahaahaah.

You talk about tuff? Arent you the guy that was PMing me and others in the site asking for their addresses so you could go round their house and have a fight with them?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHA.

What a fucking goonie goo goo eddie murphy new films ass type nigga.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-05-2009, 01:33 PM
figures you would change the subject

Blackula Spectacula
01-05-2009, 01:35 PM
She needs a hug.

I hate to see how society can bring a person to that condition.

All that Bi Polar shit, thats all existing becaue of the fucked up condition some people have to live through, all the additives in our foods, all the additives in our drinks, all the neglect in life, some people dont come thru that healthily man.

But truthfull if I was sat near her I wouldve stepped in EARLY on that shit, that ol lady didnt deserve to be humiliated like that so there no question I wouldve handled that bitch early. Anyone who shouts like that is all talk when it come down to it.

they need to have better security on those trains. She is bipolar, so it's beyond her control, good thing she wasn't carrying a gone on her.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 01:38 PM
The 1st of many PM's I recieved off SHOALIN LORD:

Yo Whut up tough././

I see u when I see you.......

Where you reside at?

We gotta do this damn thing already.

^LMAO this was before I even knew who SAHOLIN LORD was, and this popped up, outta the blue

then another one:

that is the best you can do?

Stop doin drugs, your really ruining yourself. Do you realize that everyone is laughing at how gay your threads are?

Do yourself a favor and stay off my boards. You cruisin for it, NYC Staten Island Style baby.

^ahahaahaha

I can just imagine you and DLAH sitting alone in your room, eating cheese sandwiches together, dreaming of the day they might meet RZA, what they might say.

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-05-2009, 01:39 PM
Ghostlaced,

You think I care if you negatively rep me?

I dont kare, internet man. It is all good. you can pretend all you want to be tough on the net.

We all know you live in europe, are white and wish you could come to america.

Italiano I pimp a derby cuz a mobster.

Senator C. Palantine
01-05-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm almost certain she posts here.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 01:41 PM
they need to have better security on those trains. She is bipolar, so it's beyond her control, good thing she wasn't carrying a gone on her.

A Gone? LMAO

Carrying a gone?

If you mean a guard u now then I dont think this girl would not get out the house without shootin herself with it first.

Blackula Spectacula
01-05-2009, 01:48 PM
A Gone? LMAO

Carrying a gone?

If you mean a guard u now then I dont think this girl would not get out the house without shootin herself with it first.

wow .. :( i meant a gun .. i'm tired .. fucking school stresses me out and makes tired!

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-05-2009, 02:28 PM
oh Ghost, You my soulja girl.

JerseyIronman
01-05-2009, 02:30 PM
wow haha ive never seen this shit before. The MARTA is nuts.

Honestly people say they would stop the bipolar bitch and put her in her place but realistically alot of people wouldnt.

What are u gonna do tell her to stop? and she'll go and sit down?

Shes gonna freak out on you. You'll end up having to put her in a head lock or something.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 02:31 PM
^yo WTF i think all that DLAH cum you been swallowing is going to your brain, maybe you should lay off it for a week.

JerseyIronman
01-05-2009, 02:33 PM
The ONLY time I see Shaolin Lord post is when hes attacking Ghostlaced lol

SHAoLiN LoRD
01-05-2009, 02:39 PM
werd up son. I aint gotz much to say.

But, I love to give it to the posers..

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Meanwhile....ShAoAlIN LoRRD practises in his kitchen for his next event:

http://data.tumblr.com/2CmomtYIk64uuso5mBAQCJlD_400.jpg

You'll end up having to put her in a head lock or something.

But I live for those moments son.

Putting a Chris Benoit on these crazy bitches?

....THATS ME SON. Hood rat exterminator.

I been puttin the headlock on bi polar train bitches on since the first grade. Aint nothing new to me.

cutn' heads
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM
on buses here in baltimore there are black kids who go around slapping white folks in the face. it's some sort of game. thats probably why no one interceded.

Tage
01-05-2009, 03:51 PM
My Type of Bitch

http://wmdeez.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/lil-wayne-kissing-baby.jpg

:(W

Tony Bandana
01-05-2009, 03:51 PM
GHOSTLACED KillllllLAHHHHH mo' Whiter then Vanilla ONGHH

hahaha

he kills me ...i luv it

Big Up Ghost

:D

NIKLZ
01-05-2009, 04:00 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnzvSxx-2_o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnzvSxx-2_o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

NIKLZ
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1oVNPh3TX0Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1oVNPh3TX0Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 04:02 PM
^ I dont speak jalapeno, speak english son!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 04:09 PM
LMAO props Camo that was funny as heyo

q4mopN9nDIQ

^:D

check two
01-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Somebody should have knocked that ugly jerri curl out.

pep
01-05-2009, 04:36 PM
on some real shit i be on marta on the reg and i dont buy that bi polar shit..thats some shit her lawyer thought up for sympathy...the youth here in the atl is on some real foul disrespectful shit..yo, they be on the train whylin, cursing, just bugging the f out...i used to whyl on public trans as a youth and all but these youth now are on some other shit...somebody should have smacked that lil bird cutty from the wire style..

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Someone just needs to introduce bitch to the Marijuana plant for real

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Wow....what is up with the dudes just sittin there doin nuthin while she did that to an old woman who probly lived thru the real shit.

All the efforts of the civil rights movement pissed down the drain with soulja boy's black youth.

IrOnMaN
01-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Wow....what is up with the dudes just sittin there doin nuthin while she did that to an old woman who probly lived thru the real shit.

All the efforts of the civil rights movement pissed down the drain with soulja boy's black youth.

That's because people don't want to interfere in situations because they're scared. Like a couple of years ago while I was riding the bus, there was this old man who was causing a lot of trouble. No one said anything to him, including the bus driver. The old man decided to talk to this lady. He's touching on her and no one does a damn thing. Finally, I just confronted the guy and asked him to stop. He did.

Some people don't want to step up and say anything because they fear they'll become a victim.}:|

Professor Poopsnagle
01-05-2009, 05:36 PM
That's because people don't want to interfere in situations because they're scared. Like a couple of years ago while I was riding the bus, there was this old man who was causing a lot of trouble. No one said anything to him, including the bus driver. The old man decided to talk to this lady. He's touching on her and no one does a damn thing. Finally, I just confronted the guy and asked him to stop. He did.

Some people don't want to step up and say anything because they fear they'll become a victim.}:|You are a brave man. A brave man with a small penis but big testicles. I salute you, carnal.

IrOnMaN
01-05-2009, 05:39 PM
You are a brave man. A brave man with a small penis but big testicles. I salute you, carnal.

So, you would've just sat there while a woman was being sexually assaulted?

Professor Poopsnagle
01-05-2009, 05:52 PM
Yes. I have an average sized penis and small balls.

But then again, if my balls were bigger I probably would have joined in and groped some tits too.

IrOnMaN
01-05-2009, 05:54 PM
^^Don't you think that's kind of cowardly to just sit there and do nothing?

Tage
01-05-2009, 05:56 PM
i hate it when people sit there and do nothing... ive stepped in a few times and got a fuckin black eye out of it... buts imo its worth it, id rather get beatdown then be a coward.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-05-2009, 05:59 PM
^^Don't you think that's kind of cowardly to just sit there and do nothing?Being a coward probably has saved my life a couple of times.

check two
01-05-2009, 06:01 PM
lol Didn't the one dude grab her fake jerri curl when she got up in his face?

supreme M
01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
on buses here in baltimore there are black kids who go around slapping white folks in the face. it's some sort of game. thats probably why no one interceded.

yea ive seen that, if someone disrespected me like that i would snap
ive seen theese videos and shit and i cant believe people just sit and watch theese little kids do whatever the fuck they want, even after theyve slapped them lmao
can anybody post some vids of this ? lol

JerseyIronman
01-05-2009, 07:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnzvSxx-2_o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CnzvSxx-2_o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

haha i grew up with Sue Simmons giving me the news.

diggy
01-05-2009, 09:53 PM
It's not that black people are going down lately, it's just that with youtube alot of stuff gets known fast now. People get exposed.

EAGLE EYE
01-05-2009, 09:59 PM
It's not that black people are going down lately, it's just that with youtube alot of stuff gets known fast now. People get exposed.

Yea its like every generation can now prove how dumb they are and broadcast it globally.

youtube is part of the beast system

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 10:02 PM
dont blame Youtube....that shit would have never happened years ago.

diggy
01-05-2009, 10:13 PM
I'm not blaming youtube, nor am I doubting that stuff like this did not happen in the past.

Youtube just helps expose the truth of our society; stuff you would not have heard and seen before could be known now.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 10:16 PM
the guys sitting down not defending that old lady are bitches.

diggy
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
The old lady did the right thing. She kept her composure.

Ya those other people like u said should have at least said something.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 11:07 PM
this shit boarders on apalling.

Im not really surprised at the disrescpectful bitch, but moreso at the grown men who were afraid to stand up a skinny ass woman.

I mean seriously, where was this? what kind of people are they?

IrOnMaN
01-05-2009, 11:50 PM
this shit boarders on apalling.

Im not really surprised at the disrescpectful bitch, but moreso at the grown men who were afraid to stand up a skinny ass woman.

I mean seriously, where was this? what kind of people are they?

They're clock radio speakers. Like I said before, people now days are afraid to stand up to average bullshit.:yessad:

If a woman were to cause trouble while you were riding a train, would you confront her or say nothing? What would Jesus do if he was on that train?

But Obama is almost president. I think blacks will make the change, seriously.

L~>1<~NKS
01-05-2009, 11:54 PM
ATL

regardless from where or from what that lil broad comes around me wit that shit and i'll smack that lid right off her dome and tell her Flipper's in town.... then have my homegurl take her wig and throw it over a hang-rail and have her swing kick the shit out her for even attempting to mimmick Solejer gurl

im not usually a confrontational dood but these gits need to respeck there elders - i don't give a fuck what u are or what you represent don't come around L~>1<~NKS or H1S with that shit - thx

that piece about "find my hair so I can go" was comedy.... she prolly in hidin' after that shit

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 02:05 AM
ATL

regardless from where or from what that lil broad comes around me wit that shit and i'll smack that lid right off her dome and tell her Flipper's in town.... then have my homegurl take her wig and throw it over a hang-rail and have her swing kick the shit out her for even attempting to mimmick Solejer gurl

im not usually a confrontational dood but these gits need to respeck there elders - i don't give a fuck what u are or what you represent don't come around L~>1<~NKS or H1S with that shit - thx

that piece about "find my hair so I can go" was comedy.... she prolly in hidin' after that shit

more like protective custody. I watched that video spread like wild fire on the net back in the summer when it came out and black folk were pretty pissed off..

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2009, 07:53 AM
I dont know why people are saying no one did anything. Didnt you watch the video? It took about a minute or so for someone to tell her to stop. And she almost got slapped by the end of it.

People dont just jump out their seat immediately like that in real life. A minute is how long I would expect it would take someone to speak out in a crowd. And you could hear the same guys throughout it speaking abotu it. Thats what happens, people will wait a minute to see if she will just shut up by herself. People migh not of been completely aware of what was going on until a lil while. Its easy sayign what youre saying when youre watching it on Youtueb knowing what is happeneing.

But if you really expect people to instantly within a second jump up and slap a random bitch as soon as she starts shouting at someone youre dreaming.

snapple
01-06-2009, 08:04 AM
yyyyyyyyoooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uu