PDA

View Full Version : Canibus vs. Big L

corky831
01-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Who would win......Canibus' aggressive scientific lyrics or Big L's agressive street battle rhymes?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Come off that bullshit duke, theres a reason gods like Shy got this on their neck

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/biglbigl/ShyeimLtat.jpg

The Prime Sithesizah
01-05-2009, 03:33 PM
BIG L has a funnier sense of humor but Canibus would overall destroy him if it was an all-around aspect... but BIG L in this case!

Rame
01-05-2009, 03:59 PM
Big L hands down.

Shitty Brainz
01-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Big L no doubt

corky831
01-05-2009, 04:20 PM
u can't act like this is a dumb thread tho i mean supposedly canibus beat every wu member in a cypher cept killah priest and i heard priest had 2 spit 4 6 minutes straight 2 win canibus is sick but i voted Big L as well

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 04:24 PM
The only person Canibus beats in a battle is himself.

claaa7
01-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Big L allday everyday, no question.. L had mad flows, some of the illest punchlines in the game plus he was a real funny dude and he had more things for peeps to relate to.

Ritter
01-05-2009, 04:39 PM
Canibus can DESTROY any rapper in the game in a battle. He's too vicious. And I like Canibus somewhat better than Big L, but Big L is a better rapper overall hands down.

Guarded By Martyrs
01-05-2009, 04:40 PM
Exactly^

Tony Bandana
01-05-2009, 04:43 PM
I dont care what anyone say Canibus sonned LL Cool J . 2nd Round Knockout was one of the greatest battle raps layed down on wax.

ONGH

Rame
01-05-2009, 04:48 PM
LL won.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-05-2009, 04:51 PM
^OHHHH Tony BizzleD up in this now huh? How is saying most of your fans wear high heels a diss to ANYBODY?? Especially a man, and doubly especially a man who makes singles aimed at womenz?

Its funny how these Stanibus's never bring up the Eminem battle, where Em humilaated this bum for the bu that he is! BONG

DUf8jdrUENU

^^ahahaah Canibitch!!

Guarded By Martyrs
01-05-2009, 04:52 PM
LL won.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/debwar_bucket/TrekNotThisShitAgain.jpg

Ahh...not this shit again.

Tony Bandana
01-05-2009, 04:58 PM
^^^^ haha

g0h-A05AQYg

that was the illest shit ..took it right to LL. LL won cause hes corporate but trust me lyrically this track is top notch

"Now watch me rip the tat from your arm
Kick you in the groin, stick you for your Vanguard award
In front of your mom your 1st, 2nd and 3rd born
Make your wife get on the horn call Minister Farrakhan"

ONGHHHH

Ritter
01-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Big L got my vote btw

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
01-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Canibus can DESTROY any rapper in the game in a battle. He's too vicious. And I like Canibus somewhat better than Big L, but Big L is a better rapper overall hands down.

agreed, i think bis has allot of skill and even his mediocre stuff still smashes cats in the head, the question could he beat royce in a battle i'd pay to see that

Tony Bandana
01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
i cant comment on the Big L / Canibus debate cause i havent listened 2 too much Big L for some reason or even Canibus . But from what i hear or actually have heard from him like Ebonics . I would think Big L was on his way to be an elite MC .

Guarded By Martyrs
01-05-2009, 05:39 PM
agreed, i think bis has allot of skill and even his mediocre stuff still smashes cats in the head, the question could he beat royce in a battle i'd pay to see that

I'd like to see him face Diabolic...I'd pay to see that

spiggity_ace
01-05-2009, 06:11 PM
i voted bis, but it would be hard to judge cuz he would probably say some galactic shit while big L would just say some shit to clown him, cats wouldnt understand canibus lines probably, but ill still go with bis

Tage
01-05-2009, 06:23 PM
Big L > Canibus

Tecknowledgist
01-05-2009, 06:27 PM
If it was:

98' Canibus vs. '98 Big L

that would be some shit. but i don't know. Big L is a legendary battle MC

even though Canibus is my favorite MC, I might have to go Big L on this one

Canibus would give him a run for his money though, believe that.

Tecknowledgist
01-05-2009, 06:38 PM
Its funny how these Stanibus's never bring up the Eminem battle, where Em humilaated this bum for the bu that he is! BONG

MainframeC: Eminem...Who Do You Think Right Now is the Best Battle Emcee You Faced Besides Juice?

Eminem: MainframeC, first of all I give Juice the maddest love. I haven't faced the best..but to me Canibus is the best. I love him. But some people who I think is ILL, Thirstin Howl, WordsWorth, Aristotle, Royce the 5 Nine he is on my album, Jive T, and the list goes on.

NiTRoNeOX: Eminem ,why do u think canibus is so ill?

Eminem: NitroNeoX, cause I mean str8 up he is more than a battle MC, if you heard the track on Bulworth called "How come"and his delivery to me is ill...just listen to him. If you don't like him then you shouldn't be listening to rap... He is the MC at the moment..

that was before they started beefin

sdeblasi
01-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Is this thread serious...Canibus is great, but Big L would destroy anyone imo...Destroy.

TSA
01-05-2009, 08:56 PM
u can't act like this is a dumb thread tho i mean supposedly canibus beat every wu member in a cypher cept killah priest and i heard priest had 2 spit 4 6 minutes straight 2 win canibus is sick but i voted Big L as well
so.

my brother made a good point, Cannibus looses beefs cause he sounds like he's angry and serious when he's rhyming, like a bitch that got his feelings hurt.

BIG L is just flat out hilarious, it would be totally ether if a faggy black janitor from canada in fake angry voice poured his heart out and Big L just clowned the shit out of him. For that factor alone, Big L.

plus L is a way better rapper.

kwabena1041
01-05-2009, 09:50 PM
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/debwar_bucket/TrekNotThisShitAgain.jpg

Ahh...not this shit again.

this is hilarious.

BIG L easy, I grow tired of Cannibus quickly

White N Dangerous
01-05-2009, 10:37 PM
werd big l would win but it would be a good match i think , even tho it would be a good match i think big l would be the victor everyrtime

corky831
01-06-2009, 12:02 AM
i luv big L and voted for L but i also love bis and to act like he wouldnt have a shot at L is ridiculous just listen to his tony touch It's Logic freestyle.....one of the best freestyles i have heard

DR. NICK RIVIERA
01-06-2009, 01:14 AM
I love Big L, but even if we are talkin about everything they done til Big L died, Canibus had the biggest hype, he did have a ruined debut album, but the lyrics were still better than 99.5% rappers out. He's crazy, as u saw even Em was giving him props and Em was one of the greatest at that time [or at least coming to that]

Makadocious
01-06-2009, 01:08 PM
oh shit i thought that Canibus beating the Wu on a battle was completly bullshit....theres any video 2 this or something????

Crack Killz
01-06-2009, 01:29 PM
oh shit i thought that Canibus beating the Wu on a battle was completly bullshit....theres any video 2 this or something????

no theres no videos, and yeah its true.. and not all the Wu members were there, I think only like 4... and I think Killah Priest re spite those verses ona track.. I read that somewhere.

Makadocious
01-07-2009, 07:31 AM
no theres no videos, and yeah its true.. and not all the Wu members were there, I think only like 4... and I think Killah Priest re spite those verses ona track.. I read that somewhere.

who were those 4 members of the clan...shit i still cant believe that Killah Priest was the only 1 that beat Canibus

Rame
01-07-2009, 08:10 AM
What's the use of talking about that when there's no proof?

The Prime Sithesizah
01-07-2009, 08:15 AM
Even though I voted Big L... I said somethin in '06 that people don't consider...

Canibus has had verbal disputes with Eminem and LL Cool J and whoever else... and EACH one that has made a response back to him around those periods of time, after battling Canibus, they either went soft or just lost touch of their BEST skills.. think about that.. and if anything... if he would go harder, COULDVE ended their careers! Big L was extremely nice though, had punchlines for eras and centuries but Canibus doesnt require too much to end a "career"....

Durag
01-07-2009, 08:28 AM
The only way you could compare these two is by comparing Canibus on "2000 BC" to Big L, coz Canibus does battle raps on that, and thats where he shines most imo. All that technical scientific shit is good, but Bis was fuckin ill on "2000 BC", i think he should use battle rap more often.

Anyways i voted for Big L. One of the greatest rappers ever. RIP my nigga.

SKAMPOE
01-07-2009, 08:40 AM
big l all day shun, cannabis gets too scientific...

Durag
01-07-2009, 08:49 AM
Canibus's scientific shit is ok for an album or too, but his lyrics are getting more and more technical and weird, he should go back to his aggressive battle raps. Thats what gained him all the hype before he released his debut.

Robert
01-07-2009, 09:12 AM
I dislike these threads a great deal.

I don't even see how the two can be compared.

Durag
01-07-2009, 09:14 AM
Like i said the only way you can compare tham is by comparing Canibus on "2000 BC" to Big L.

Crack Killz
01-07-2009, 09:16 AM
who were those 4 members of the clan...shit i still cant believe that Killah Priest was the only 1 that beat Canibus

I don't know.. and Canibus didn't spit that, He just let Killah Priest shine..

What's the use of talking about that when there's no proof?

Canibus said it himself in interviews plenty of times.

btw, I vote Big L

Rame
01-07-2009, 09:20 AM
^ Doesn't say anything.

corky831
01-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Ik one of dem members was gza so thats why i give canibus dap