PDA

View Full Version : Official Ohio States beats Texas Thread.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 06:44 PM
Visions, you dont have to post here, but we do have a bet.

11th Chamber
01-05-2009, 06:46 PM
They wont win.

What you gotta do when you lose the bet this time?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 06:49 PM
i'll have to wear the longhorn. But I don't plan on that happening.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 06:51 PM
31-14

Beanie Wells...MVP

176 2 TDs

Pryor 200 yds passing 1 TD
85 yds rushing 1 TD

Jenkins 1 INT
Laurinaitis 1 sack, 1 Forced fumble, 15 tackles

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 09:49 PM
hahahah.. yea i hope there team plane crashes on the way home...pussies.

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Hahaha Nicky gave up but now its 15-17 and theyre going for two

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:46 PM
NiCe DeFeNsE BaBy!

HORNS WIN

11th Chamber
01-05-2009, 10:47 PM
hahahhha

Nicky jus started crying...right...about...now...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
oh well, i gotta wear a gay ass texas logo now

Dirty Knowledge
01-05-2009, 10:58 PM
I'ma go make some Nachos

TOSTITOS CHIPS OF COURSE

Visionz
01-06-2009, 01:00 AM
^ahahahahaha with the Texans season over it feels damn good to go out a WINNER with the last team I care about that's still playing.

http://www.thesportsbros.com/images/categories/NCAA_TexasLonghorns.gif
HOOK'EM

Props to Ohio St for putting in a valiant effort but let it be known that the boys in the Big 12 can play some defense and that it'd take a hell of a defense to keep us off the boards. You can't give Colt McCoy TWO MINUTES to score a touchdown that means going home a Champ. You will lose every time. Regardless though, hell of a ball game.

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 11:25 AM
How do you go against the Longhorns? Fan for years!!

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 11:31 AM
i'm sure you are just a fan because of the name.... Long Horn

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 11:37 AM
new yorkers just pick whatever teams winning when it comes to college football. Like they used to be all on NOtre Dames nuts, but now, you dont hear that.

Dirty knowledge...great example of a frontrunner in all aspects of sports.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 01:37 PM
Awww Nicky Dooch!!!

It All Comes Back To DK and NY!

I'll let you get a nacho Nicky

I know Eric took all the tostitos before you could make some!

Visionz
01-06-2009, 01:59 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2385035373_40c39b7a5f.jpg?v=0

satisfaction of seeing the Longhorns so many times in this thread?

SUPREME
http://tast.ie/images/nachos.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:04 PM
ugh...

well at least we found out that Texas didnt deserve to be there.

Florida is going to bury Oklahoma i think.

ANd USC should be kicking themselves cuz they were the best team.

Visionz
01-06-2009, 02:18 PM
ugh...

well at least we found out that Texas didnt deserve to be there.

Florida is going to bury Oklahoma i think.

ANd USC should be kicking themselves cuz they were the best team.

I don't agree with that first statement at all. We all know who handed that loss to Oklahoma. If they beat Florida then what will everyone else think/say? Ohio St had everything people say a team from the Big 12 couldn't handle, great defense and a strong running game. Wells and that entire run game got pretty much shut out in the second barring a couple of long runs by Pryor and yalls D was looking winded as fuck due to the hurry up offense in the second half. Great game imo and I'd love our chances in a playoff.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:27 PM
IM being realistic.

But its all subjective.

I've watch them all play.

Ohio State is so unbalanced on offense, plus Tressel plays too conservative. Any Team witha passing attack would have annihilated that Texas secondary.
Plus there run Defense was great only on paper.

USC would run through Texas.

I think Oklahoma without DeMarco Murray is fucked.

Like i said before, USC and Florida have the most talent on both sides of the ball this year.

Im not hating on Texas, they should have been in over oklahoma, but USC shoulda been in over both.

I hate USC but they are awesome. They dont give a fuck, they go right at you and dare you to play with them.
Thats a real team.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:29 PM
Well......one thing Nicky can say for the past 3 years of utter embarassment and vast overrattedness.....

ATLEAST WE BEAT MICHIGAN!
http://www.thememyphone.com/albums/userpics/10541/osu_beat_michigan.png

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:31 PM
you god damned right about that. 7-1. 5 in a row.

Plus that ring in 2002 over some overhyped team from florida who hasnt recovered since.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:44 PM
Fuck Miami anyway. I got love for them, but they ain't my team. My team stomped some Big 10 ass in the Champs Bowl and my team won a title a few years back too Dooch..1999..Chris Weinkie kid.

My team never lost 3 BCS Bowl Games in a row, including 2 Title Games.

Overrated baby it's back on the map and Ohio is the capitol.

Visionz
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
IM being realistic.

But its all subjective.

I've watch them all play.

Ohio State is so unbalanced on offense, plus Tressel plays too conservative. Any Team witha passing attack would have annihilated that Texas secondary.
Plus there run Defense was great only on paper.

USC would run through Texas.

I think Oklahoma without DeMarco Murray is fucked.

Like i said before, USC and Florida have the most talent on both sides of the ball this year.

Im not hating on Texas, they should have been in over oklahoma, but USC shoulda been in over both.

I hate USC but they are awesome. They dont give a fuck, they go right at you and dare you to play with them.
Thats a real team.
Think about what you said when you said
Any Team witha passing attack would have annihilated that Texas secondary.
We're from the Big 12 man, ever division game is a team with a monster passing attack. When we were beating those teams it was "wait until you face a team that runs the ball". We've answered every question we needed to on defense. I can only hope to see the playoffs in college FB at some point in my lifetime. I'll take a team full of Texas players over anyone.

USC is a great squad but again who do they play? I remember how hyped-up they were leading up to the Rose Bowl that Vince ran all over there ass. ESPN running that special about "which of these 50 great teams could've beat this amazing powerhouse that is THE GREATEST college team to EVER take the field......blah blah blah"----I think they concluded that no one could beat them and then Texas went out and did it. so imo fuck the hype, put 'em on the field and let's see what's up.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:47 PM
USC and Ohio State are always over hyped

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Florida State??? Are they even relevent?

They had a 5 year run and thats it. They wre a fucking all girls school up until the 80's. LMAO....looks like the went back to it.

There best QB ever warmed the bench for the Knicks.

All you need to do is show up to freshman orientation to get a degree from their.

haha....florida state

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:51 PM
USC and Ohio State are always over hyped

Ohio State and the Big Ten are NOT overhyped.

Notre Dame is overhyped. USC lives up to its hype, especially right now.

Think about what you said when you said

We're from the Big 12 man, ever division game is a team with a monster passing attack. When we were beating those teams it was "wait until you face a team that runs the ball". We've answered every question we needed to on defense. I can only hope to see the playoffs in college FB at some point in my lifetime. I'll take a team full of Texas players over anyone.

USC is a great squad but again who do they play? I remember how hyped-up they were leading up to the Rose Bowl that Vince ran all over there ass. ESPN running that special about "which of these 50 great teams could've beat this amazing powerhouse that is THE GREATEST college team to EVER take the field......blah blah blah"----I think they concluded that no one could beat them and then Texas went out and did it. so imo fuck the hype, put 'em on the field and let's see what's up.

I agree, just not about Texas THIS year.

Dirty Knowledge
01-06-2009, 02:58 PM
I guess FSU winning a bowl game against a Big 10 chump does mean we're not relevant. Guess we gotta lose 3 BCS bowls in a row to become a good team again right Nicky? And yes they are overhyped.

And Charlie Ward is the best player in NCAAF history, not just FSU. Check the books kid.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 04:39 PM
riiiiiiiiiiight.....and your not a front-runner either.

baby jesus
01-06-2009, 05:01 PM
I Dont Even Like College Football But I Enjoy Watching Ohio State Choke Every Year Its Becoming A Tradition.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 06:10 PM
Nigga ur a Cavs fan now. Respect the King's favorite College Team.

11th Chamber
01-06-2009, 09:06 PM
Ohio State has proved the last few years they cant win the big game. Even during cross conference big season games they lose

THE W
01-07-2009, 07:55 PM
yo nick, how did you feel about that first down call? did you scream at the top of your lungs at the TV?

i thought it was pretty close but they made the right call.

Visionz
01-07-2009, 08:05 PM
yo nick, how did you feel about that first down call? did you scream at the top of your lungs at the TV?

i thought it was pretty close but they made the right call.
they sure did, ol'boy made the nice little "stick this fuckin ball out as far as I can" move before the guy tackling him pulled him down.

It wasn't a generous spot though, they marked it pretty much exactly where it should've been.