PDA

View Full Version : So how exactly does one become 'AFFILIATED'?

Durag
01-06-2009, 07:21 AM
Like what does it mean to be 'AFFILIATED'?. Do you become affiliated when your friends with someone in the bloods or crips? Or is it when you participate in certain activities but only in part time? Or is it like someone said when your too pussy to actually join the gang, but want to still sound hard "Yo, im affiliated"? Or is it just utter bullshit, and your either in the bloods or crips or your not, and people are talking shit?.

11th Chamber you claim to be affilited? How did you obtain you affiliationship?

Like, what happens say when a crip starts shit, do you go "Yo im affiliated with the bloods, touch me and you may possibly, but not definitly, have some of the bloods who im affilated with come after you, if i ring them, but they might not, i dont know, but i am affiliated"?

I remember that fag Lil Ruger claimed to be affiliated. Now if this whole 'affiliation' thing is true, then whatever gang let the fuckin faggot be any part of them should be all killed. In fact i wouldnt be surprised if their already dead.

Like, i know people in the IRA, but i dont claim to have anything to do with them, and im sure lots of other people know people in various gangs but claim no affiliationship.

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 07:23 AM
Well first of all, you have to refuse to collect the blue 'piece of pie' on Trivial Pursuits, even though you know it will cost you the game.

Sacrifices, kid.

The Hound
01-06-2009, 07:24 AM
i own WC albums so i'm affiliated

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 07:25 AM
Im pretty sure If you kill a Crip accidentally, maybe in a road traffic accident, then you're affiliated.

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 07:25 AM
affiliationship

Durag
01-06-2009, 07:48 AM
Also, how do you know your officially 'affiliated'?

Do you recieve a certificated in the post, with a pen and a badge, and a t-shirt saying "Im affiliated, but all i got was this lousy t-shirt"?

KERZO
01-06-2009, 08:33 AM
affiliated or 'laugh, fill it grated' to pronounce it correctly means they fill yer ass with grated cheese and stick their sausages up their on a weekly basis.

the only way you can leave is to be deaffiliated after getting a 'affiliationry relationship detrimental sacrificial contactual obliglationship retractual form' which you pick up from your local whore house from a mexcian pimp with a pink sombrero if you let him use your face to wash prostitutes herped up vaginas..

I wanna join the crips so can stand about with my fingers looking like they have severe arthritis and holding a blue tea-towl (plus i already post in blue so my context is already colour-schemed)...but thats my goal in life so -

http://foto.daaw.org/SLN%20Familie/252s%20MAIN%20TRIAD%20CRIPS%203.JPG
CHEA!!!

Tage
01-06-2009, 11:09 AM
if your eyes are bloodshot... you become a crip by definition

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 11:12 AM
LMAO WUTAGE.

First was the jerk circle. Then told him he could be down by affiliation by coming back and giving random members blow jobs. So now he is "affliated".

check two
01-06-2009, 06:04 PM
I've noticed more gang members have laptops now when I cruise through Crenshaw.

Tage
01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
^^^

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/05/geek_gang_signs.jpg

SKAMPOE
01-06-2009, 06:24 PM
yea, like ''a friend of ours'' and ''a friend of the family''..

check two
01-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Skampasnufalufagus,
do you have a low rider?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-06-2009, 06:43 PM
yea, like ''a friend of ours'' and ''a friend of the family''..

Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich Club doesn't count as a gang, Skampoe.

Don't get me wrong, it is still fairly gangsta that you get every 5th combo meal for free.

SKAMPOE
01-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Skampasnufalufagus,
do you have a low rider?
when i hop in any whip it turns into a low rider lol
but u, u dont know bout that, u only wear low rider jeans u friggin fruitlol

diggy
01-06-2009, 07:24 PM
People become affiliated when they have low self-confidence, are mentally slow, and don't care about ending up in institutions filled with men who have plans of having homo-sex.