PDA

View Full Version : The Big Question...

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 08:32 AM
Is it gay to recieve head from a girl while she inserts a finger into your asshole?

Answer honestly please.

I personally think it's the shit.

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 08:36 AM
honestly, no. any sexual behavior with a woman is not gay.

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 08:57 AM
^ i agree with that too, BUT, i think a mans bumhole was/is/always will be a ONE WAY SYSTEM, women its both ways, but for men...its one way...

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 09:02 AM
^ i agree with that too, BUT, i think a mans bumhole was/is/always will be a ONE WAY SYSTEM, women its both ways, but for men...its one way...

all butt sex is considered sadist. if you aloow one you must aloow both...

TSA
01-06-2009, 09:48 AM
^faggot.

no, i would not allow this and its gay because busting a nut doesn't feel so good that i have to put things in my asshole about it.

wow.

really?!

wolf, dude stop, it's only getting worst.

your in cahoots with palehorse and a palehorse secondary, obviously your on the wrong side of history.

in your butt?

wow.....in your butt?

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 09:54 AM

NO!! NO!! NO!! not at all, butt sex with a woman is sadistic, butt sex with a man is faggotry, anything going in a mans arse is faggotry......what you said is like saying "if a woman sucks ya dick its cool for a man to suck ya dick" - you allow one you gotta allow the other............dick/penis/schlong/johnson should only go INTO a woman, fingers & other objects should only go INTO a woman......if anything goes INTO a man then its gay...

you sir, are a homosexual, your defense of being anally fingerfucked is more than enough evidence......

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM
NO!! NO!! NO!! not at all, butt sex with a woman is sadistic, butt sex with a man is faggotry, anything going in a mans arse is faggotry......what you said is like saying "if a woman sucks ya dick its cool for a man to suck ya dick" - you allow one you gotta allow the other............dick/penis/schlong/johnson should only go INTO a woman, fingers & other objects should only go INTO a woman......if anything goes INTO a man then its gay

no. the difference between what i said and what your comparing it too is one is man/woman and the other is man/man. one is gay and the other is not...

TSA
01-06-2009, 09:56 AM
you know what's the best type of sex?

normal healthy sex between 2 partners.
EP8h3OaHM3c

if it's a gay partner so be it, but tredding inbetween in a time of war please only a bi curious to gay few.

sucking dick and fingering my butthole? why?

just suck my dick and scratch my back, keep your sharp ass fingernails and dicklike fingers out of my asshole cause that's gay.
flex you know. time to have sex.

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 09:59 AM
if it's a gay partner so be it, but tredding inbetween in a time of war please only a bi curious to gay few.

sucking dick and fingering my butthole? why?

just suck my dick and scratch my back, keep your sharp ass fingernails and dicklike fingers out of my asshole cause that's gay.
flex you know. time to have sex.

look, i cant have anything by my butthole. im just too high strung for it. but i will defend this argument all day because im right and you're wrong...

TSA
01-06-2009, 10:04 AM
NO!! NO!! NO!! not at all, butt sex with a woman is sadistic, butt sex with a man is faggotry, anything going in a mans arse is faggotry......what you said is like saying "if a woman sucks ya dick its cool for a man to suck ya dick" - you allow one you gotta allow the other............dick/penis/schlong/johnson should only go INTO a woman, fingers & other objects should only go INTO a woman......if anything goes INTO a man then its gay...

you sir, are a homosexual, your defense of being anally fingerfucked is more than enough evidence......

you know why gay gets looked down on? cause there's a dick in your butt

anyone that walks into a situation that a dick goes in their butt, if not considered gay, should get the same stigma as a gay because its the same thing.

for 1 group of gays to call another groups form of gay gay and their own pure is hipocracy, there must be equality amongst gays.

i have no problem with gays, what their doing feels good to them and they like it, and i have no problem with straights, but when you won't be honest to what you are that's wack to me.

if you like things in your butthole then your gay, just accept it, or atleast bi with a lean towards women.

sadoism is just a term closet gays use to make getting penetrated in the asshole 'straight'.

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 10:05 AM
Geez, don't you men know anything? Your prostate is a g spot for you guys. You would love it if you tried it. eesh Not because your gay but because its a pleasure zone. SO whether she licks it or sticks it, it feels nice. You guys need to be more secure with your manhood.

YOU'RE GAY WHEN YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO OTHER MEN. :thumbup: When you do it with a woman, you're just freaky. lol

hectis
01-06-2009, 10:07 AM
anything that involves a mans ass during sex is gay

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-06-2009, 10:15 AM
Geez, don't you men know anything? Your prostate is a g spot for you guys. You would love it if you tried it. eesh Not because your gay but because its a pleasure zone. SO whether she licks it or sticks it, it feels nice. You guys need to be more secure with your manhood.

YOU'RE GAY WHEN YOU'RE ATTRACTED TO OTHER MEN. :thumbup: When you do it with a woman, you're just freaky. lol

I hear ya illz and i am pretty secure in my manhood but the idea of a woman sticking her finger up my ass is not appealing to me.....

now I have have had females lick my asshole before and that was some straight take me to the moon type stuff but poking and prodding?..nah

nor would I fuck a woman in her ass....that just does not appeal to me...

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 10:15 AM

Fo reels.

Plus its a finger, not a plastic dick.

Faggits

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 10:17 AM
LOL - Not even a pinky Nakhi? I say don't knock it till you try it. It will have you reaching for shit thats not even there. :f

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 10:20 AM
Would you faggits fuck a woman in butt.?

Or does that make you gay too?

Some of you faggits are just scared that when she inserted duh finga, you'd shut your eyes and think of a man.

Faggits.

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 10:25 AM
LMFAO!!

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM

you said "if you allow one you must allow the other" i was talking about buttfucking women, thats cool, but you made out like i should allow buttfucking men....its unnatural

no. the difference between what i said and what your comparing it too is one is man/woman and the other is man/man. one is gay and the other is not...

what i was talking about was man/woman too (therefore NOT GAY), men & women have both assholes & mouthholes.......so if i have to allow for man/man bum fucking, i then have to allow for man/man mouth fucking......NO!! thats gay

i'm secure enough in my manhood to know that anything trying to go in my bumhole is gonna get hurt....

i'm NOT homophobic, the word "phobic" implies a fear, i dont fear homo's i just dont like em.....but fairplay, the more gay men there are, the more women there are left for the straight men....

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 10:28 AM

Some of you faggits are just scared that when she inserted duh finga, you'd shut your eyes and think of a man.

Faggits.

quoted for truthness

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-06-2009, 10:30 AM
LOL - Not even a pinky Nakhi? I say don't knock it till you try it. It will have you reaching for shit thats not even there. :f

nah years ago before my wife a chick tried it and the shock of that shit almost got her teeth knocked out......I mean I am a bonifide freak in the bed with the right woman(my wife) but some things I just do not do......

I do not like the anal penetration thing not cause I think it is gay, but because that it is uncomfortable..........

but on another note Illz if I was not married and you and I were in a relationship I truly believe you could sway me into trying a pinky with the right amount of lube, alcohol and bluberry haze.....

real talk.

I have a overwhelming fetish for Latinas, you women do a number on me something serious.(my wife is half Italian from Italy and half Spanish from Spain)

TSA
01-06-2009, 10:47 AM
and why do you have to search your asshole for pleasure? the pain of getting penetrated is enough, my dick does the trick, i don't need sweaty gay heat in my asshole or breasts tatted to my back

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 10:51 AM

Faggits.

Knowledge

Durag
01-06-2009, 10:53 AM
I just think anything going up my anus is going to uncomfortable, fuck that shit. Idk if its gay or not, im just not into that shit at all.

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 10:53 AM
nah years ago before my wife a chick tried it and the shock of that shit almost got her teeth knocked out......I mean I am a bonifide freak in the bed with the right woman(my wife) but some things I just do not do......

I do not like the anal penetration thing not cause I think it is gay, but because that it is uncomfortable..........

but on another note Illz if I was not married and you and I were in a relationship I truly believe you could sway me into trying a pinky with the right amount of lube, alcohol and bluberry haze.....

real talk.

I have a overwhelming fetish for Latinas, you women do a number on me something serious.(my wife is half Italian from Italy and half Spanish from Spain)

;)

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 10:54 AM
the pain of getting penetrated is enough

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 10:58 AM
hahaha

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 11:00 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA ugh, I just throw up in my mouth.

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 11:11 AM
fuck that shit.

lol, literally

Durag
01-06-2009, 11:13 AM
haha

L~>1<~NKS
01-06-2009, 12:11 PM
NOT FOR ME

BUT DEF NOT GHEY, HAD MY PROSTATE LICKED BY MY X WHILE SHE STROKED SOLOMON - THEN SHE TRIED THAT MOVE.... I DAMN NEAR SMACKED HER KUFI OFF HER DOME

YOU YOUNG FUCKS ALL QUICK TO CALL EVERYTHING GHEY NOWADAYZ MAKES ME THINK YAWL GONNA GHEY UP THIS PLANET INDEFINITLEY

SOON AS THE TRANSITION HAPPENS, MY UNPLUCKED ASS WILL BE DEAD OR IN VENUS.... WHERE THE REAL WOMEN AT WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS.... AND I'LL TAKE ILZ, BLACULA, MS. RZA, COLUMBIAN MAMI, AND MY "WOMAN" WITH ME.... PLEASE BELIEVE.... EVERY ONE OF THEM WILL GET ALONG.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 12:15 PM
english doc english

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
01-06-2009, 12:16 PM
WHERE THE REAL WOMEN AT WHEN THAT SHIT HAPPENS.... AND I'LL TAKE ILZ, BLACULA, MS. RZA, COLUMBIAN MAMI, AND MY "WOMAN" WITH ME.... PLEASE BELIEVE.... EVERY ONE OF THEM WILL GET ALONG.

lol............

minibumpsh
01-06-2009, 12:23 PM
Is it gay to recieve head from a girl while she inserts a finger into your asshole?

Answer honestly please.

I personally think it's the shit.

HONESTLY, i think youre a faggot and will probably take it in the ass if you don't already

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 12:28 PM
HONESTLY, i think youre a faggot and will probably take it in the ass if you don't already

well you got something in common, now you can be friends

minibumpsh
01-06-2009, 12:29 PM
suck my dick nigga

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 12:30 PM
suck my dick nigga

more proof its a dudes account

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 12:40 PM
suck my dick nigga

lol, actually, i'm a crackah...

minibumpsh
01-06-2009, 12:42 PM
haha ight except if i was really a dude i wouldnt be saying shit like that if i really wanted to cover up the fact i was a dude.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 12:46 PM
haha ight except if i was really a dude i wouldnt be saying shit like that if i really wanted to cover up the fact i was a dude.

http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/clint_eastwood_jr.jpg

ight gook

HANZO
01-06-2009, 01:22 PM
its gay.

end discussion, close thread.

SHRAP
01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
allowing anything to enter your ass makes you fucking gay

SikoCeLL
01-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Yea... that is the truth right there (yes homo)

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 03:55 PM
I Have A Lot Of Guy Friends And Believe Me I Hear This All The Time, And They Are Nowhere Near Gay.....

These are the words of a woman who has fingered many an asshole.

Preach.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 03:58 PM
allowing anything to enter your ass makes you fucking gay

what about an egg beater?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-06-2009, 04:04 PM

Yes, it is moderately gay.

To clarify, the getting head from a girl part is NOT gay, and, in fact, pretty hetero.

The part about enjoying having your ass penetrated is the gay part.

There are no exceptions.

So remember, kids: Having your asshole penetrated is always, at the very least, a little bit gay.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/themoreyouknow.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 04:04 PM
LOL!! Nah, I am scared to get slapped or something.... I did get asked once to do it.. and I freaked out.. of course I was much younger back then and thought it was abnormal........

These faggits probably wouldn't even let a hot bitch lick they asshole because they'd get all 'confused'.

Fucking Faggits!

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
V iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO
iTS hoMO

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 04:07 PM
girls:

what if the guy had hemroids like BENNY LAVA sized hemroids?

Would you lick the roids? Or would you flick the roids with your finger like a cat does with those rubber door stopper things?

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 04:12 PM
It's like this:

A girl is slobbin' your nob.

It's feeling good.

And then she says 'do you want me to make it feel much better? using only my body?'

Why Not, Faggits!

And dont say 'it wouldnt feel better'. Because it does. Thats a fact.

And when she's doing it your not thinking about men. Your thinking about the fact a girl is giving you the best head of your life.

Why would you possibly want to miss out on that....

Unless your a faggit.

01-06-2009, 04:12 PM
its like Illz said, they are not comfortable with their manhood... ehh whatever.

boys will be boys.

Your logic is a slippery slope that challenges the very mentality of gender roles. By nature, men are the penetrators, and women are the penetratees.

Using your line of thinking, Male-on-Male buttsex is not gay, if the guys are just doing it because it "feels good".

Guys getting their asses penetrated is basically the definition of gayness.

01-06-2009, 04:15 PM
It's like this:

A girl is slobbin' your nob.

It's feeling good.

And then she says 'do you want me to make it feel much better? using only my body?'

Why Not, Faggits!

And dont say 'it wouldnt feel better'. Because it does. Thats a fact.

And when she's doing it your not thinking about men. Your thinking about the fact a girl is giving you the best head of your life.

Why would you possibly want to miss out on that....

Unless your a faggit.

I've had a few girls make the reach, and I clenched up and said politely but sternly: "NO!"

In the instance of a relaxed and pleasurable experience(getting dome), the idea of something penetrating my anus does not invoke relaxation or pleasure.

My first thought wasn't "Oh no, what if this is gay?"

It was "Oh no, something is about to be inserted in my asshole."

I believe that it is the natural instinct of the heterosexual male to defend and maintain the integrity of his asshole.

Unless, of course, you are a faggot.

01-06-2009, 04:16 PM
So if a female licks you then you suddenly become gay?
I dont get that... I dont.. I dont?

Licking and digital penetration are completely different. I like when a girl licks my neck.

I don't want her to stick her finger down in my neck though.

ilzPotent
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
So if a female licks you then you suddenly become gay?
I dont get that... I dont.. I dont?

LMFAO!! Lil boys don't know what it is... I really don't get it either.

HANZO
01-06-2009, 04:34 PM
I believe that it is the natural instinct of the heterosexual male to defend and maintain the integrity of his asshole.

exactly, i think its safe to say Palantine is a fag.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-06-2009, 04:42 PM
One time my girlfriend stuck one of her fingers in my pooper during intercourse. I would be lying if I said I didn't find it the slightest bit arousing. But still, it felt awkward and unmanly. Maybe if it was socially more accepted and didn't have the whole hahaha-you're-gay-for-liking-that feel to it I might have really enjoyed it.

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 04:44 PM
. Maybe if it was socially more accepted and didn't have the whole hahaha-you're-gay-for-liking-that feel to it I might have really enjoyed it.

This sums it up.

Im not gay, so I couldnt give a fuck if people call me gay or not.

pep
01-06-2009, 04:45 PM
i think its gay if u like it...i dont know, i guess if youre not gay it doesnt matter...i like it when a chick licks my asshole when shes giving me head and pays attention to the boys....the balls...i dont know homie, as little ass play as possible for me..is it gay if a chicks bangs u in the ass with a strap...is it gay to enjoy cracking a chicks shit pipe open?

01-06-2009, 04:47 PM
So, if you're getting fucked in the ass by a guy, but you're blindfolded and picturing a girl, you're not gay?

If you stick dildos in your ass while you masturbate, you're not gay?

How can you say you enjoy having things inserted into your ass, but you're not gay?

As I understand it, preferring things stuck into your hole to sticking your thing in holes is the very reason behind homosexuality.

Niggaz is gay in 2009

Senator C. Palantine
01-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Being gay isnt having something in your ass.

Being gay is doing anything sexual with a man, or finding men sexually attractive.

pep
01-06-2009, 04:51 PM
I've had a few girls make the reach, and I clenched up and said politely but sternly: "NO!"

In the instance of a relaxed and pleasurable experience(getting dome), the idea of something penetrating my anus does not invoke relaxation or pleasure.

My first thought wasn't "Oh no, what if this is gay?"

It was "Oh no, something is about to be inserted in my asshole."

it is all about hte integrity of the asshole..the integrity of a mans asshole must not be compromised....

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 04:53 PM
So, if you're getting fucked in the ass by a guy, but you're blindfolded and picturing a girl, you're not gay?

If you stick dildos in your ass while you masturbate, you're not gay?

How can you say you enjoy having things inserted into your ass, but you're not gay?

As I understand it, preferring things stuck into your hole to sticking your thing in holes is the very reason behind homosexuality.

Niggaz is gay in 2009

one involves sex with a woman, one involves sex with a man. one is gay and one is not. it does not get much clearer than that... c'mon fellas. you lose, give it up.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2009, 05:02 PM
This sums it up.

Im not gay, so I couldnt give a fuck if people call me gay or not.

hahaha youre so gay. gaylord.

You better not care if people call you gay either, if you like it up the butt!!

01-06-2009, 05:03 PM
one involves sex with a woman, one involves sex with a man. one is gay and one is not. it does not get much clearer than that... c'mon fellas. you lose, give it up.

It is people like you who lead to the gradual faggitization of the world as we know it.

Why have you made it your personal agenda to champion the benefits of male ass-play, when you claim not to enjoy it?

Perhaps ass-play is not, by definition, gay. Neither is cross-dressing. Neither is tucking your dick between legs. Neither is dressing a woman up like a man and fucking her asshole and calling her 'Steve'.

Just because something isn't, by definition, "homosexual", doesn't mean that such behaviors aren't deeply rooted in a deep sub-conscience desire to engage in faggotry.

The mind is very complex, and there is no way to prove or disprove this.

Feel free to sit in a circle and finger eachother's assholes. As long as you focus on the awesome feeling of having something stuck into your anus, and don't focus on the fact that another guy isn't doing it, then you can be secure in your heterosexuality, right?

I'm still going to think you're a faggot, though.

In fact, I'm starting to think that everyone is gay except for me.

I'm like the Fresh Prince in I Am Legend, but instead of Zombies, you guys are Faggots, and I don't make dope rap cds like Homebase and you aren't hunting me, your fingering eachother's buttholes, and there's still girls around.... but I've become sidetracked.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

01-06-2009, 05:04 PM
it is all about hte integrity of the asshole..the integrity of a mans asshole must not be compromised....

If a girl wants to lick my asshole, cool. Go to town. Rim it up. But even that first tongue insertion makes me clench up and twitch.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-06-2009, 05:07 PM

ERRRRRR!!!!

Get the fuck away from my ass queer!!

HANZO
01-06-2009, 05:09 PM
some of you lot acting like faggot missionaries, trying to convert the hetero man .

when a girl tries to finger your ass, jus remember what U-God would do in that situation?

cutn' heads
01-06-2009, 05:34 PM
It is people like you who lead to the gradual faggitization of the world as we know it.

Why have you made it your personal agenda to champion the benefits of male ass-play, when you claim not to enjoy it?

Perhaps ass-play is not, by definition, gay. Neither is cross-dressing. Neither is tucking your dick between legs. Neither is dressing a woman up like a man and fucking her asshole and calling her 'Steve'.

Just because something isn't, by definition, "homosexual", doesn't mean that such behaviors aren't deeply rooted in a deep sub-conscience desire to engage in faggotry.

The mind is very complex, and there is no way to prove or disprove this.

Feel free to sit in a circle and finger eachother's assholes. As long as you focus on the awesome feeling of having something stuck into your anus, and don't focus on the fact that another guy isn't doing it, then you can be secure in your heterosexuality, right?

I'm still going to think you're a faggot, though.

In fact, I'm starting to think that everyone is gay except for me.

I'm like the Fresh Prince in I Am Legend, but instead of Zombies, you guys are Faggots, and I don't make dope rap cds like Homebase and you aren't hunting me, your fingering eachother's buttholes, and there's still girls around.... but I've become sidetracked.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith.jpg

fantastic post... but i champion ass play because it's not gay to have a chick play with your but. it's just not. she could stick a fucking cucumber up your ass and i still wouldnt call you gay. i'd think you were a fucking freak but im not calling you gay until you come out and tell me how much you love the cock. if gay dudes strictly jerked each other off you all would be calling getting a handjob homo.

pep
01-06-2009, 06:06 PM
^^u say tomato....

TSA
01-06-2009, 06:34 PM
what about an egg beater?

MOJO'S DARE, EHGG BEATERS DARE (beaters!),

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb64/Duquesne1/gucci.jpg
FO PLUS A FO DOG DAS A CHIKKIN WING!

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 06:44 PM

if the head is that good, why would the bitch need to stick her finger in my bumhole to make it better ?? good head requires a bitch to ONLY to use her mouth & whats in it.....

Would you lick the roids? Or would you flick the roids with your finger like a cat does with those rubber door stopper things?

lmao, shit, i think i just pee'd myself

So remember, kids: Having your asshole penetrated is always, at the very least, a little bit gay.

very much so....

-------------

lmao at you faggots trying to defend getting bum-finger-fucked as NOT GAY if a broad does it, MEN, know this....if ANY being (human or otherwise) penetrates your bumhole, you are a gayboy......YES its gay to be attracted to the same sex & to have sexual contact with the same sex, but if you enjoy things going in & out of your bum.....that too is homosexual.....and on top of the extreme homosexuality & discomfort of the situation, she'd have to be a grimey bitch to bumfinger a dude, i mean...what if she breaks a nail, what if she does - pulls her finger out - and theres a chip of shit on her fingertip ?? she's gonna be all "ewww, nasty, why did you let me do that??"

half the people on this forum are gay, and this thread has proved it....

pep
01-06-2009, 06:50 PM
if the head is that good, why would the bitch need to stick her finger in my bumhole to make it better ?? good head requires a bitch to ONLY to use her mouth & whats in it.....

lmao, shit, i think i just pee'd myself

very much so....

-------------

lmao at you faggots trying to defend getting bum-finger-fucked as NOT GAY if a broad does it, MEN, know this....if ANY being (human or otherwise) penetrates your bumhole, you are a gayboy......YES its gay to be attracted to the same sex & to have sexual contact with the same sex, but if you enjoy things going in & out of your bum.....that too is homosexual.....and on top of the extreme homosexuality & discomfort of the situation, she'd have to be a grimey bitch to bumfinger a dude, i mean...what if she breaks a nail, what if she does - pulls her finger out - and theres a chip of shit on her fingertip ?? she's gonna be all "ewww, nasty, why did you let me do that??"

half the people on this forum are gay, and this thread has proved it....on some true story shit dont be surprised if when shit goes sour between u and this chick she doesnt tell the whole world that u like having fingers in your ass.......

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 06:55 PM
on some true story shit dont be surprised if when shit goes sour between u and this chick she doesnt tell the whole world that u like having fingers in your ass.......

on some true story shit, did you actually read my post or did you just type that shit to try & be funny?? cos i just wanna know one thing, between me & what chick ?? cos i just re-read my shit & i did'nt mention having a "chick", i made mention of broads for examples sake, thats all....

Dokuro
01-06-2009, 07:02 PM
no but your gay

Professor Poopsnagle
01-06-2009, 07:05 PM
his gay

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 07:07 PM
no but your gay

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, WOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, that was really clever, you been working on that one all day right ??

pep
01-06-2009, 07:52 PM
on some true story shit, did you actually read my post or did you just type that shit to try & be funny?? cos i just wanna know one thing, between me & what chick ?? cos i just re-read my shit & i did'nt mention having a "chick", i made mention of broads for examples sake, thats all....
i was lending wieght to the point that u made..

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 08:42 PM
i was lending wieght to the point that u made..

fair enough, i read it like you was sayin i had let some broad do that shit...but ya right though, you let a broad do that or ask a broad to do that, and she WILL tell everyone you know, she knows, shit she'll hack ya myspace to tell the world, lol...

YungSunny
01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
honestly, no. any sexual behavior with a woman is not gay.

She fucks you in the ass with a strap on.
:i

KLIION JENSEN
01-06-2009, 08:48 PM
She fucks you in the ass with a strap on.
:i

and he enjoys it....