PDA

View Full Version : How long to bruised knuckles take to heal?

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Its been many years since it happened to me....happened Sat night. I know theyre not broken since there is a bit of improvement.

I know theres a bunch of you that it happened to.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-06-2009, 02:33 PM
knocking around your old lady again??

HANZO
01-06-2009, 02:37 PM
usually it heals pretty quickly, but you may find that you still feel abit of pain even after a couple months.

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 02:45 PM
Well the story is pretty funny but its hard to type with my left hand I guess I can try later. Before the club closed down I was gonna give a dude a haymaker right over the bar with my leather gloves on. Instead I ened up putting 3 holes in a boxed in support beam near the dance floor.

I guess Im lucky the gloves prevented me from getting them cut and bloody...only a little cut.

EAGLE EYE
01-06-2009, 02:52 PM
hahahhahahah prolifical getting brolic off that aged whiskey courage

what caused the drama in the first place?

SHRAP
01-06-2009, 02:55 PM
somebody else took prolificals girl home

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Well, the stories kinda gay and dramaish but its like Im a moderator wherever I go. But nah my girl was quiet the whole time.

It was one of my best boys girls birthday so we went to some VIP and did all that shit....its really getting played out....I hate going with more than 3 people to clubs.

So I was one of the 3 couples in the booth and she had like 3 single friends there. Later on in the night of course the hottest single one gets picked up and they start makin out and talkin at the bar the whole night. We were all amused by the whole thing....looking over and smiling....shes been in a relationship since high school and was single maybe for the last 3 weeks for the first time.

When its time to leave its like she wouldnt go...mesmerized with the dude. When I talked to the guy, he was pretty much tryin to pull some Mystery Method shit on me and pretty much treating me like Im her father.

We go upstairs to uncheck and get my wools and were like lets just go. The girls are like they arent leaving her there. So of course theres a chain reaction that we cant leave them so I needed to go to the source.

We go back down there and my friend was going to spazz out and lose it so I held him back so I could talk to him. I told him to hurry up and finish it...get the math. As I sat back, my boys were gettin restless and I just lost it. My anger is sudden and violent but Im quick to calm. The dude start talking defensively and pointing towards me then came my way since I gave him my patience at first.

Too many people crowding around so led him to a vacant area so we could talk. My friend was hollering over my shoulder as I tried to push him away and he was saying "if you wanna have sex with her just get her number and set up a date then you can have sex". The dude, still treating me like her father and talking all suave says to me "its not about sex....blah blah blah" and getting all R&B about everything so I was like "nobody cares anyway".

The bouncer came and started holding him back and said something to me, I said something back and then starts pushing him away. After we were laughing with the bouncer about it outside....sometimes those bouncers at the end of the night want to fight.

Aside from my knuckles getting hurt, I gave my patience, talked to them and stopped anything serious from happening. It was his suave mouth against my smooth vibe. If my friends started acting irrational hell would have broke loose....and I was in no mood for running.

Of course when we were going back to the place we were all staying the single girl was sobbing the whole way and her friends needed to play psychiatrist.

Its funny that other dude probably went home and was like "yo I met the finest chick and got playa hated by all her friends"

Yeah gay story but thats what happens when I wanna go to bed after drinking all the fuckin vodka. Robby youre right...I could have bought a nice bottle of single malt instead.

My birthday is going to be a big scotch tasting.

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 03:38 PM
but back to the original question....i guess 10 to 14 days to make a fist with a little bit of pressure again?

SHRAP
01-06-2009, 03:41 PM
is it swollen?

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
is it swollen?

My middle and pinkey are...my ring didnt recieve much damage. I didnt bother with any ice. They are a little swollen but ive seen worse on people.

DrunkenMasta303
01-06-2009, 04:17 PM
that shit happened to me on a monthly basis back inda days when i had my basketball career going, i always used some ice and let it rest for 2 or 3 days and then it was healed most of the time, but i never went to a doc or somethin and now my right thumb looks kinda kinky :lmao:

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-06-2009, 04:18 PM
One time I tried to hit my friend for being a faggot, and he fell over and I hit a telephone pole and my right hand hurt for a good 5 months, and my middle knuckle still slips sometimes.

HANZO
01-06-2009, 04:23 PM
i sprained my wrist 2 years ago, and even now sometimes i still feel some pain when i apply pressure onto it. i havent been able to bench press properly in a long time.

SL33
01-06-2009, 04:25 PM
10 days....i guess

check two
01-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Were the gloves Isotoners? When you said leather gloves, at first I was picturing cut off gloves where the fingers were exposed.

Tage
01-06-2009, 04:52 PM
^trust him.... hes a doctor

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Were the gloves Isotoners? When you said leather gloves, at first I was picturing cut off gloves where the fingers were exposed.

nah, they were full fingered ones to keep my hands warm. kinda like the ones john travolta had in get shorty.

food for thought
01-06-2009, 05:03 PM
lol at the mod fighting somebody

if your thumb is straight youll be fine just put some ice on the swollen shit dont be a bitch about it

check two
01-06-2009, 05:15 PM
^ Food for fake got knocked out before by a left jab, at a bowling alley.

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
prof, this is just another example of a canadian not being able to fight unless he has a helmet and shoulder pads on, and his opponent has a jersey he can hold on to.

Prolifical ENG
01-06-2009, 05:17 PM
prof, this is just another example of a canadian not being able to fight unless he has a helmet and shoulder pads on, and his opponent has a jersey he can hold on to.

HAHAHAHAHA

food for thought
01-06-2009, 05:29 PM
^ Food for fake got knocked out before by a left jab, at a bowling alley.

check doo doo got jumped at a club and niggas proceeded to "A-Town stomp" his pink polo lol

check two
01-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Do they still televize hockey in the US?

Art Vandelay
01-06-2009, 06:20 PM
VS network. you have to have cable to get that channel. ask TSA, maybe he will lend you his cell phone.

check two
01-06-2009, 06:21 PM
Yeah, I was kinda joking. I have that VS channel. It's one of the worst channels on tv. lol