PDA

View Full Version : The American Dollars True Meaning.

ilzPotent
01-07-2009, 12:37 PM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Animated%20gifs/1085427296_l.jpg

cutn' heads
01-07-2009, 12:39 PM
did you get stoned and watch "national treasure"?

ilzPotent
01-07-2009, 03:30 PM
Nah actually even the history channel break down free masons and I've read many books concerning such and the History of the Templars. You're one of these people that think humans are the only being in this whole big universe.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 03:47 PM
ktljr

diggy
01-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Troof!

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
no dis but this forum is proof of Secular New Order

its not easy to be here if ure religious.

and now thats secular. right?

cutn' heads
01-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Nah actually even the history channel break down free masons and I've read many books concerning such and the History of the Templars. You're one of these people that think humans are the only being in this whole big universe.

wow. not at all. i def. believe in extra terestrials, just not so much in numerical coincidences.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 05:38 PM
That 666 part was hilarious.

I have to gove them credit though, its very creative.

BTTR KNG KOOL
01-07-2009, 06:55 PM
http://www.dyers.org/images/200805/mr-t-gold-chains-sparkling.gif

Murdah Piff
01-07-2009, 09:17 PM
there is a lot of misinformation in that flick you posted, you would know if you studied latin

annuit coeptis doesnt mean announcing conception, more like "he(god) approves our undertakings"

novus ordo seclorum translates to "a new order of the ages" and in the context of the dollar bill it means the beginning of the american era, in 1776

e pluribus unum actually translates to "out of many, one" symbolizing the unity of the states

see thats the reason people tell concspiracy theorists are stupid, cause they dont do their proper homework and are mad gullible

Civilison
01-07-2009, 11:58 PM
yeah that stuff is everywhere no biggie

read albert churchwards 'sings and symbols of primordial man' to understand where THEY took their symbolic knowledge from.... now that's the true secret mavakz dont know about.
pz

iLLogik
01-08-2009, 12:50 AM
dick cheney is the anti-christ, and William Hung inspired 9/11.

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 10:10 AM
wow. not at all. i def. believe in extra terestrials, just not so much in numerical coincidences.

Are you serious? Every single particle of life and your being can be broken down numerical. Everything, Every single organism is math. So you think it a coincidence. Let me fuck your head up some more. Abraham Lincoln set forth the motions to free the slaves. Put a penny, a dime, a nickel and a quarter down all heads up on the table. What do you see? Its a very publice portrayal that these President both felt betrayed by old abe and they turn their back to him. The penny is also the only copper coin minted. YOU REALLY THINK ITS COINCIDENCE? hmm. Open your minds.

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 10:13 AM
there is a lot of misinformation in that flick you posted, you would know if you studied latin

annuit coeptis doesnt mean announcing conception, more like "he(god) approves our undertakings"

novus ordo seclorum translates to "a new order of the ages" and in the context of the dollar bill it means the beginning of the american era, in 1776

e pluribus unum actually translates to "out of many, one" symbolizing the unity of the states

see thats the reason people tell concspiracy theorists are stupid, cause they dont do their proper homework and are mad gullible

These men were all freemason, they incoporated their symbols into the minted of the American Dollar to give this valuable paper their own signature. I'm not gullible, your obviously convinced that everything is hunky dory.

TSA
01-08-2009, 10:40 AM
Illz the reason there's mistrust in western society for the freemasons is because during the late renassiance the pope started seeing that science was going to over power the church and needed a way to stop the prestige and spread of intellectuals.

and flat out kill them for not being catholic.

the clergy told ignorant and illiterate white people that there was secert societies of jews trying to control the world and end christianity, resulting in a huge wave of jew killings book burnings and paranoia

he said jews cause they're easy scapegoats and a disproportionate amount of secular progressives were jewish.

anyways as jews and intellectuals were being killed for not being catholic the Free Masons, which is not at all a secert that they exist and operate cause it was a guild, or club, or stone masons, begun to harbor alot of these intellectuals to keep them safe from persecuation.

They did so because their beliefs, which aren't at all a secert, revolve around the belief that secular science was healthy for the development of mankind with an emphasis on Geometry.

The founding fathers therefore inherited this tradition of secularism which allowed them to think Democracy and a Republic were good ideas.

Monarchs get their authority of Divine Right from the pope. If you a secular minded person, the concept of the pope handing ppl godhood makes no sense and therefore there's no divine right and therefore, a democracy or republic makes sense and a monarchy doesn't

they were members of the freemasons, they, like other freemasons, were open and proud of their membership.

but the point is fear or hatred of the freemasons ruling the world is rooted in propaganda aimed at getting ignorant white people to stop reading books and stay in church using the familar tool of anti semitic hatred and fear of change.

Edgar Erebus
01-08-2009, 10:52 AM
^^ You got it.

TSA
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a149/ilz24/Animated%20gifs/1085427296_l.jpg

also, did you really just post this?

not only is the spelling shitty (lol i mean i know i can't talk tho), but the rationing is total shit. What makes this bird a pheniox and not a bald eagle? because it's an animation of a bald eagle?

also 'the great architect' isn't lucifer, as lucifer doesn't build and satanism is a fairly new cult, its a secular word for god. the fact that its pointed to as 'devil worship' very clearly illustrates a play on ignorant christians centuries ago that got scared at the thought of non christians.

anyways, im not suprised that the bottom feeders of society, the lazy, the uneducated, the unmotivated, the paranoid, the lost, the rejected, the dickless, and the failures of society are the quickest to cling to this train of thought, that's exactly who it was aimed for.

i just think its dumb when they talk about "religion only divides" and reject religion but inhale the hateful dogma in it.

why would a non christian be worried about the numbers 666?

why would this matter to you? in my culture the every 4th day is a market day.

see, that piece of information had no fucking meaning or use to you what so ever, you wont remember it in 3 months, you're not igbo. So if your not christian why should things like Lucifer, the numbers 666, and Secular ?New Order raise concern?

i'll tell you why. Because religion isn't a cognitive decision, its a gut instinct that some people cannot avoid. These ppl will profess athiesm and on their death bed start praying. The problem is in wutangforums and G.E.D school its uncool to be christian, so they blindly reject a set of noble teachings but still need a religion to believe in, so they start making things up that they aren't sure exists, they aren't 100% about it but they have a faith in it existing.

thats a religion, and that's what faith means. You will argue with these people, you will tell them the latin is wrong, tell them exactly what the freemasons are and take them to a meeting for cookies and gentlemanly discussion and they will still argue it with you.

if it was a cognitive choice then cognitive logic would errode such a primitive frame of mind

but have you argued with a religious person about religion? did you change their mind? CAN you change their mind...or win. No. Cause it's not a cognitive system of belief nor was it meant to be, its a gut NEED most people have and i respect that.

so why dont you just convert to christianity and stick with it? You'll be more accepted in society anyways, though the difference won't be too great, go to potlucks, meet people, they even help you find jobs or give you money when your fucked up in the game. I'd go with christianity, illuminatism is a dead end road to wutang forums.

TSA
01-08-2009, 10:59 AM
also there was rumors of 'illuminati' before 1776, 1776 was when 'america' was formed.
you should be doing funnier stuff on MS pain like editting pictures of skampoe so that he's doing suggestive or gay things.

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Are you serious? Every single particle of life and your being can be broken down numerical. Everything, Every single organism is math. So you think it a coincidence. Let me fuck your head up some more. Abraham Lincoln set forth the motions to free the slaves. Put a penny, a dime, a nickel and a quarter down all heads up on the table. What do you see? Its a very publice portrayal that these President both felt betrayed by old abe and they turn their back to him. The penny is also the only copper coin minted. YOU REALLY THINK ITS COINCIDENCE? hmm. Open your minds.

my comments were all directed at your og post of the dollar. i think it has a lot of reaches in it. i don't see any science or facts to support any of it. im a man of science so math means a lot to me. you want me to believe something, show some evidence and i will judge it accordingly. i realize it's cool in here to believe in secret societies and the like, and im not disputing thier existence, not at all. i just prefer to have facts over speculation.

Murdah Piff
01-08-2009, 11:34 AM
These men were all freemason, they incoporated their symbols into the minted of the American Dollar to give this valuable paper their own signature. I'm not gullible, your obviously convinced that everything is hunky dory.

lol @ everything is hunky dory

me too im a conspiracy-theorist-ass nigga, but i do my homework

you obviously never studied latin, cause all the mottoes on your picture were poorly translated

stop watching youtube videos and read books older than 20 years then get at me

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Illz the reason there's mistrust in western society for the freemasons is because during the late renassiance the pope started seeing that science was going to over power the church and needed a way to stop the prestige and spread of intellectuals.

and flat out kill them for not being catholic.

the clergy told ignorant and illiterate white people that there was secert societies of jews trying to control the world and end christianity, resulting in a huge wave of jew killings book burnings and paranoia

he said jews cause they're easy scapegoats and a disproportionate amount of secular progressives were jewish.

anyways as jews and intellectuals were being killed for not being catholic the Free Masons, which is not at all a secert that they exist and operate cause it was a guild, or club, or stone masons, begun to harbor alot of these intellectuals to keep them safe from persecuation.

They did so because their beliefs, which aren't at all a secert, revolve around the belief that secular science was healthy for the development of mankind with an emphasis on Geometry.

The founding fathers therefore inherited this tradition of secularism which allowed them to think Democracy and a Republic were good ideas.

Monarchs get their authority of Divine Right from the pope. If you a secular minded person, the concept of the pope handing ppl godhood makes no sense and therefore there's no divine right and therefore, a democracy or republic makes sense and a monarchy doesn't

they were members of the freemasons, they, like other freemasons, were open and proud of their membership.

but the point is fear or hatred of the freemasons ruling the world is rooted in propaganda aimed at getting ignorant white people to stop reading books and stay in church using the familar tool of anti semitic hatred and fear of change.

I know all this, when did I say Freemasons were a secret society or that the didn't want anyone to know they existed? I have said it before. Jay Z is a Freemason. I see their hubbles all over the city. I think you're in the wrong thread. You're maybe talking about Zig's thread?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 11:49 AM
^your a mess

CT noobs

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 12:12 PM
I'm pretty knowlegdable in what exact translation of the latin words on the back of a dollar mean.

annuit - is a word that is derived from Annou which actually means to approve. Coeptis - is derived from Coepio which means to undertake.
Novus - New Ordo - Order Seclorum - Ages

I know the translations, the difference between you and me is that I don't believe everything I read on the internet or learned in a history class. The picture doesn't portray the eXact tanslations of the Latin terms, it is translating the meaning of why they were put there. Symbols were used thoughout history that had tru hidden meanings. Please don't try to undermind me, I am well educated and ready to discuss any well thought out comment. And to answer other crap I read, of course illuminati was documented before 1776. They were a well organized group by then. Since its random, I too will be random. The Templars were formed to protect the churches. There was a time when Scientist were considered to be DEVILS. and I hate to break it too you Satanism IS NOT a fairly new practice. Its been here since eygtians - indians, all through the ages.. religion is a retold story.

and completely off subject - your mothers a noob.

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 12:17 PM
What about the coins? Disprove this? Whats your explanation Murdah.

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 12:21 PM
the coins thing is strange. i would have to believe there is something to that...

Guarded By Martyrs
01-08-2009, 12:28 PM
Props Ilz

PALEFORCE
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
i just found something new to maturbate to. thanks ilz

check two
01-09-2009, 09:54 PM
They didn't add 'In god we trust' to US currency until the 1950's. smh at the religious zealots.

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 05:33 PM
thanks

OCCULT NUMEROLOGY

Now to find a secret esoteric message:-

http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/btn66.gif

M - 1000 D - 500 C - 100 C - 100 L - 50 X - 10 X - 10 V - 5 I - 1 = l776 (May 1st)
a. Place M at the apex of the first pyramid. Now place D & C on the base line.
b. Place C at the apex of the second pyramid. Place L & X at the base line.
c. Now, place X at the apex of the third pyramid and place V & I at the base line.
http://www.caterpillar.org.uk/warning/btn67.gif

Add all the numbers along the base line. They equal 666.

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 05:40 PM
yea 1776 is mostly known as the year Illuminati was formed

nothing else important happened that year.

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 09:03 PM
shyne poe: j-j-j-jeah.