PDA

View Full Version : The Psychology of the typical Wu Geek

TSA
01-07-2009, 03:13 PM
i met 2 two white faggots. they were at first on my dills cause i was AhlL Ab0uwt Da R3aL h1P h0p, and have now back off the dills cause i dont listen to their unbareable shitty redundant and flavorless backpack rap, just old hip hop. Im not mad, im infact releaved but the fact that i think they think they're 'more hip hop' then me as gay as that sounds pisses me off. Not cause i wanna win in the rankings, but cause they've never heard Rakim and constantly talk about how hip hop they are even though they first heard rap as the skippable songs on Tony Hawk Pro Skater.

anyways both are in the firm belief that.
1. religion is evil and stupid
2. illuminati controls everything
3. Corporations are trying to kill babies
4. basically hate white people but won't say it cause they're white and just use blanket terms that mean white people like 'they're trying to..'
5. both wont go to college
6. both feel their opinions are not opinions but infact signs of their superiority to people.
7. Ron Paul is a savior, the only old guy alive not in illuminati.

my question is, since this pin points everyone on here except the 1% teachers of the gay, why?

what causes backpackers to universally hold the same views on politics society music and people? is it the music? or are they like that THEN drawn to the music? and where's the connection?

cutn' heads
01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
tell them fuckers i said to grow up and get fucking job and a mortgage.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 04:14 PM
its just a certain mentality that some people have.
They hate anything that resembles any form of order or authority.

These rebels without a cause immerse themselves into whatever and whoever is similar to them.

I think its typical human behavior, just another variation.

WHy are they drawn to this might be the better question.

Some feel themselves oppressed, so they believe their goal is to 'fight the power'. But they rarely define what the 'power' really is and once they are done fighting it, would there plans are afterwards.

They tend to be very reactionary people with no long term goal or solution to anything.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 04:15 PM
whens this guy gonna stop making threads in KTL lol

you make the most un interesting pointless threads, cant you hold out a bit longer for KTLjr son?

TSA
01-07-2009, 04:20 PM
you've been desiring me to e-beef with you for a year now because you want to either be me or T-gambino or both.

anyways, Touch, i agree 100%, it seems like the want a cause to fight for and have nothing cause they're gay

like the new age hippies, only less prevelant but equal in aimlessness and corniness.

HANZO
01-07-2009, 04:24 PM
its just a certain mentality that some people have.
They hate anything that resembles any form of order or authority.

These rebels without a cause immerse themselves into whatever and whoever is similar to them.

I think its typical human behavior, just another variation.

WHy are they drawn to this might be the better question.

Some feel themselves oppressed, so they believe their goal is to 'fight the power'. But they rarely define what the 'power' really is and once they are done fighting it, would there plans are afterwards.

They tend to be very reactionary people with no long term goal or solution to anything.

right on point with this one.

you can also say that with todays youth, the idea of being rebellious is glorified, so its the cool thing to do. if you ask them to explain why they are like that they wouldnt be able to give you a propa answer.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 05:12 PM
right on point with this one.

you can also say that with todays youth, the idea of being rebellious is glorified, so its the cool thing to do. if you ask them to explain why they are like that they wouldnt be able to give you a propa answer.

Most grow out of it, learn from it, but others remain dedicated to it their whole lives.

They don't really bother me tho. I mean, there are two ends of the spectrum, and both extreme ends think they know it all, and that everything they say and do is right.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 05:16 PM
whens this guy gonna stop making threads in KTL lol

you make the most un interesting pointless threads, cant you hold out a bit longer for KTLjr son?

This is actually a good thread and is one of the more relevant threads in KTL because it addresses many of the posters.

If it was truly uninteresting, you would not have even noticed it.

Daryl's antoganistic approach was used to garner such interest and it worked.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Daryl? Is that his name?

oh god hahahaha

like this kill bill bitch?

http://www.topnews.in/files/images/Daryl-Hannah6.jpg

And I dont read his posts, its not possible to, he has no vocabulary, its just full of I's, My's, why's, what's, who's, how's, ahahahahaah's and question marks.

TSA
01-07-2009, 08:33 PM
no, no it's not my name...

you want me to e-beef with you so you'll be famous online. i can make 10 other things that feel better then doing this for 1 year, like busting in raw pussy.

Visionz
01-07-2009, 08:41 PM
my question is, since this pin points everyone on here except the 1% teachers of the gay, why?

man I'm so over-looked as a KTLer its unreal

http://www.kushtush.com/bauer/CashmereBlanketEmperial-2.jpg
they're not just for beds anymore

Civilison
01-07-2009, 11:34 PM
outta 100 dudes you only find a few real ones this aint something new. out of all the rocks you go thru you can only find a few diamonds.

but those few originals r gonna b worth the struggle of going thru all the garbage.
is how i c it anyway.

if it was all diamonds it wouldn't be interesting
pz

iLLogik
01-09-2009, 01:59 AM
i went through my anti-establishment, backpackin rebellious days. i was just naturally skeptic on everything and i liked to voice my opinion on what i thought was wrong, and when rappers put this into music i related to it and thought it was ill. and still do. now i am a man who is all about uplifting himself and his family, and is all about becoming the man i need to be to support my girl and the seed growing inside of her. coincidentially, now i like more mature rappers who talk about this, are family oriented and speak on doing whatever to feed his family.

that still doesn't mean when i listen to immortal technike i'm not sometimes uplifted by some of the things he says. its thought provoking, and i am a man of knowledge who enjoys food for thought.

iLLogik
01-09-2009, 02:01 AM
also, what point do you make by saying they are white? and gay? seems to me like you're the one who feels superior over somebody.

TSA
01-09-2009, 02:13 AM
no, i just wanted to have a clear description of these white gay men.

if they were black and gay i would elaborate

diggy
01-09-2009, 02:31 AM

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2009, 02:37 AM
HAHAHAHA

this was a very needed discussion. these FgTs annoy me too.

Shogah
01-09-2009, 11:13 AM
lets go on personal level with this one

1. religion is evil and stupid
- no.
2. illuminati controls everything
-i dont even bother myself thinkig about the
subject, and if they do i still dont give a fuck.
3. Corporations are trying to kill babies
- i'm strongly against corporations, but killing babies??
4. basically hate white people but won't say it cause they're white and just use blanket terms that mean white people like 'they're trying to..'
- no.
5. both wont go to college
-no.
6. both feel their opinions are not opinions but infact signs of their superiority to people.
-90% no.
7. Ron Paul is a savior, the only old guy alive not in illuminati.
- i dont now who is the man.

for some reason i think that most people on this site share these reasonable statements with me.

so no. Many people fit in that stereotype you described and i agree that it is not isolated case, but i dont believe that those traits could be found here in large numbers.
If they exist they are here in ktl and should be exterminated.

Shogah
01-09-2009, 11:16 AM
like the new age hippies, only less prevelant but equal in aimlessness and corniness.

yupp. its could rebel without a cause syndrom. it is prominent in puberty.

SL33
01-09-2009, 11:48 AM

1. religion is evil and stupid--no.
2. illuminati controls everything--i beleive in centres of secret powers, but not in the wucorp/black man is from mars/'s way
3. Corporations are trying to kill babies--lol
4. basically hate white people but won't say it cause they're white and just use blanket terms that mean white people like 'they're trying to..'--no.
5. both wont go to college--bullshit
6. both feel their opinions are not opinions but infact signs of their superiority to people. no
7. Ron Paul is a savior, the only old guy alive not in illuminati. i'll have to google that guy

that's it

The Void
01-09-2009, 01:54 PM

That shit right there made me laugh so fucking hard. Talk about some ignorant ass wiggers.

Crookshank
01-09-2009, 06:46 PM
Well these kids sound like fuckin faggots to me...
And just to be clear, are you saying you don't think the Illuminati is real?

TSA
01-09-2009, 07:21 PM
i dont know if they're real, i do no that nobody controls the world and theres no plot to control it and find the secert to immortality by all rich people to ever exist.

if they're smart enough to learn that they can take over the world by killing babies with microchips they should be smart enough to figure out that living forever would be your body kept aging for an eternity

you wanna see the flesh soup that would be a 500 year old man?
no, no you don't.

Crookshank
01-09-2009, 07:26 PM
i dont know if they're real, i do no that nobody controls the world and theres no plot to control it and find the secert to immortality by all rich people to ever exist.

if they're smart enough to learn that they can take over the world by killing babies with microchips they should be smart enough to figure out that living forever would be your body kept aging for an eternity

you wanna see the flesh soup that would be a 500 year old man?
no, no you don't.

Whoever said anything about immortality...? I simply asked if you believed that the Illuminati exists. well I believe they do.. it's kind of hard not to see it all around you.

TSA
01-09-2009, 07:55 PM
i dont know if they do but if they exist they dont exist in the description and fabel given to them but these wucorp gays that think frats are poisoning the birth water.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-09-2009, 08:12 PM
^desperately trying to seperate himself from said group to gain relevance in KTL

TSA
01-09-2009, 08:51 PM
why do you feel that way? i would say my key to relevance would be drawing similarities cause my seperation from standard KTL mentality is a hinder in the online relevance game.

dezmond
01-11-2009, 12:05 PM
They're not killing babies they're killing BEES......

In a few years time the ecosystem will be fucked..

Thats why no-one in power cares about climate change..

TSA
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM
except the ppl in power that care about climate change. dumbass