PDA

View Full Version : Winter Activities

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Whatchu all doin besides internettin' ?

If your from a continent that doesnt get snow dont post in this thread.

Besides snowboarding, im gonna take my car out on a frozen lake and go ice drifting

http://www.christianedstrom.com/newspic.jan292006.jpg

SHRAP
01-07-2009, 04:53 PM
pimp hoes

Prolifical ENG
01-07-2009, 04:56 PM
I dont snowboard....Im a dorky skier...I dont play hockey that much anymore...if anything I go more in the summer...not on a pond though and shit...arena.

Senator C. Palantine
01-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Masturbation and drinking.

I really wish I lived somewhere that snowed, so I could 'board.

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 05:03 PM
my room mate said they are getting rid of cable for a little bit until we switch over to another provider so im gonna have to occupy myself instead of being a lazy internet FgT.

I guess Ill start looking for a hill in the area to set up a snowboard rail or kicker

Tage
01-07-2009, 05:08 PM
pimp hoes

^you should be ice road trucking...

http://www.thedieselgypsy.com/ICE-Truck-1.jpg

...get to yellowknife and de-beers lake

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
cant believe they made a show about ice road trucking on tv.

Plot of show:

"Yep we gitta get this load across dis frozen lake here i tell ya. yep its pretty dangerous and cold. yer truck could sink at any moment."

5 hours later...

"yep its pretty dangerous out here.... me truck could sink through at any second"

the end.

Tage
01-07-2009, 05:23 PM
^similar to lord of the rings.... ohhhhh snap!

Masta Chilla
01-07-2009, 05:29 PM
whats the leucocyte-producin organ called in english?

becuz this organ of mine has swollen so i can't do shit now... gotta be waiting till it gets back to its normal size

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 06:02 PM
right now, i got like two more weeks of absolutely nothing to do before a busy spring. So im enjoying the down time.

The corp has done wonders to cure my boredom tho.

Senator C. Palantine
01-07-2009, 06:03 PM
January is such a shit month.

After xmas and new year everyone is skint.

The weather is shit.

Its dark after work.

Fuck all to do.

DrunkenMasta303
01-07-2009, 06:50 PM
it snows everyday in here but its always that grey muddy snow cant go wintersportin, gotta go to hibernation mode until march when that cl be droppin

TSA
01-07-2009, 06:53 PM
you know what they say about niggas who snowboard, up state niggas become chicks.

thats why i don't snowboard, though i did make a dope 1 out of wood and cardboard in my youth.

uuhhh, i jack off, and internet and then visit friends when faggot nigerian faggot queers won't let me use their IDs cause they think they're a player but are constantly falling in love with every breezy alive and wear V neck t-shirts, then they let someone else use it and you find out they have 2. fag.

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 07:25 PM
you know what they say about niggas who snowboard, up state niggas become chicks.

thats why i don't snowboard, though i did make a dope 1 out of wood and cardboard in my youth.

uuhhh, i jack off, and internet and then visit friends when faggot nigerian faggot queers won't let me use their IDs cause they think they're a player but are constantly falling in love with every breezy alive and wear V neck t-shirts, then they let someone else use it and you find out they have 2. fag.

you make no sense and probably have no coordination.

If ski mountain staff caught glimpse of you they'd kidnap you and modify those nostrils into high pressure snow guns

TSA
01-07-2009, 07:28 PM
I wish i had an areo dynamic butt chin designed to split wind pressure at high speeds

then i would be a LUCCI MANE.

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 07:39 PM
While im out at bars on the weekend or a ski resort the fact remains Derrick is here discussing whether its ok for men to put foreign objects in asses.

what a life...

TSA
01-07-2009, 08:24 PM
i probably get out more then you, but im not about to have a get out battle

http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/about/awards/bios/2006Fink2-Naofal.jpg