PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theorist Flip Flopping

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 07:13 PM
You C Theorists are always changing your views depending on the situation at hand.

For instance, Presidents. One minute your saying Presidents are simply puppets that are placed there and controlled, next minute youre saying all Presidents are all part of some sort of secret club hell bent on world domination, and they know full well what theyre doing.

So you flex it to fit in with the moment, like Bush, hes obviously proof that Presidents are just puppets, but now Obama's come along, you all start with the hes in the secret club bla blah.

Then you always talk about Kennedy, how he got killed by the government, so what type of President does that make him, how the hell did they let him be president??!!

FLIP FLOPPAGE MAJOR

What about Clinton? was he a puppet? He went to university in England, what club is he apart of?

So what im saying is you always say how the Presidents are all uniformly placed there, but history doesnt seem to back up that idea.

And for all the Secret World Order USA is apart of , theyre not doing a great job at it! They seem to be getting weaker by the year, not stronger, yet enemies like China and Russia, India are taking over USA as the new power, I gues youll say this is all part of the plan though right?

Visionz
01-07-2009, 07:30 PM
There's this problem that people with disident opinions automatically get labeled with the "conspriacy theorist" label. When really, atleast for myself, I just don't agree with a lot of the bullshit that goes on. I don't think that everyone is in cahoots BUT I do think that people with power will do what they can to maintain that power which sooner or later usually ends up being some shady shit.

I don't think Haliburton should be getting no-bid contracts for vast sums of money.

I don't think the CIA should be fucking around with the progress of foreign countries under the guise of "protecting our interest". Nothing that went down in Iran in the mid-50's has proven to be beneficial to US interest-atleast not in the long run. If they're guility of anything-its for being some short-sighted bastards.

I don't think the government should be pumping the streets full of drugs or guns.

Am I a conspriracy theorist for these positions?

To answer your question in regards to your post, no one is playing puppet master without some willful puppets. Does anyone really question that Chaney is calling the shots behind closed doors at the whitehouse? I don't see Obama letting himself getting punked like that but Bush? that's a guy that's used to following orders, I mean hell, his dad was the head of the CIA so you know he grew up following orders.

Civilison
01-07-2009, 11:48 PM
in my eyes i think there is two seperate segments to their organization. the one segment is organized politics and economics it ain't hard to tell that they're the ones making this dirt ball spin. the other segment is the secrecy and the shit beyond the normal citizen and beyond the media the mysteries they exchange in the brotherhood.

Now you got a dude like Bush or any other president and while they serve as a prolific political figure/leader/puppet whatever you want to call it he also has personal secret ties with all those cults. it's like we all know many ppl in the political systems were freemasons some of them presidents and while they served as a political leader to the people of their country they also serve in their brotherhood of whatever cult they're in but what really goes on between these two segments is all the fuss that the conspiracy theories talk about.

that's how i always seen it. its like these motherfuckers got it all locked on the obvious and hidden side of politics and economics. seems the only truth you can find these days is the one within yourself!!

my 2 cents anyway
pz

TSA
01-08-2009, 08:51 PM
i also noticed they kept saying obama won't win because the NWO won't allow it and blah blah blah its just wishful thinking

then when he started winning he was IN nwo lol

I also like how 9/11 was a plot to put Guilliani (666 according to nas) in office, but Guillani couldn't even beat ron paul in the primaries and when that happened nobody said shit about Guillani after

remember this subforum like 2 years ago? Gulliani threads for days

anyways Obama is ENDUOBLEUOH but if he gets shot watch 'reality' shift. watch.

diggy
01-08-2009, 08:55 PM
Actually, I don't remember.

It would help if u attatched a link to yur thread 2 proove yur point.

Koolish
01-09-2009, 01:47 PM
i swore if mccain won that all conspiracy theories were true.

but then i heard conspiracy theories about obama's rise to power being very similar to a lot of dictators in the past. if obama turns into some mad tyrant, then the conspiracy theories are true. if he turns out to be just a normal, good president, then it's all good.

but i just heard that the rothschild's are the ones controlling the world, if the conflict with israel/gaza leads to world war 3 then those conspiracy theories are true.

there's a lot of shit, it keeps life interesting though.