guys?}:|

trying to beef up my Ipod dick.

}:|}:|. TSA?

11th Chamber
01-07-2009, 09:32 PM
I jus deleted iTunes off my computer like 30 minutes ago

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 09:34 PM
this is the most retarded thing ive ever heard.

iTunes is a free software application that connects to the iTunes store.

the store offers mp3 (singles or albums) that you pay for

an mp3 is an mp3 whether you buy it or illegally acquire.

fucking kids these days

ilzPotent
01-07-2009, 09:36 PM
WTF? oh wait nebraska finally got ipods.

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 09:39 PM
hahahahaha finally selling all that corn out the trunk of you car paid off!!

you can finally afford the FREE itunes software!!

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 09:41 PM
this is almost as dumb as asking

"hey how can i get free electronics off a pay service site like amazon"

anyone got torrent for that?

TSA
01-07-2009, 09:43 PM
im sorry that there was something you knew in life that i didn't robby.

i thought you had to buy it, oh well, beefin time.

now my second request, anyone wanna send me

Tical
Ironman
Illmatic
Stillmatic
It Was Written
Doe Or Die
GHETTO D
400 Degrees
Doggystyle
TheChronic
Low End Theory
Midnight Marauders
All EPMD albums when they were relevant
the first 2 eminem albums
6 Feet Deep aka Niggermortis
BacDaFacUp
Various Big L freestyles
18th letter
Follow the Leader
Death Certificate
Amerikkaz most wanted
the second NWA album

and any other albums of high taste.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 09:44 PM
i suggest Brotha Lynch Hung's Season of da Siccness

TSA
01-07-2009, 09:45 PM
this is almost as dumb as asking

"hey how can i get free electronics off a pay service site like amazon"

anyone got torrent for that?
no, because the word itunes doesn't have the word free in it.

if you knew the answer to my question you should at most feel good that you gave somebody information that they didn't previously have, but i really don't see the need of being arrogant about it.

I didn't know that itunes was free, i've never had it, i've never had a reason to learn about it, i've never been taught it, i've never seen the commerical, i've never read the book, i didn't wiki it, i just asked a question.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
A cut from Season of da Siccness

-RRnixHZfZQ&hl

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 09:46 PM
im sorry that there was something you knew in life that i didn't robby.

i thought you had to buy it, oh well, beefin time.

now my second request, anyone wanna send me

Tical
Ironman
Illmatic
Stillmatic
It Was Written
Doe Or Die
GHETTO D
400 Degrees
Doggystyle
TheChronic
Low End Theory
Midnight Marauders
All EPMD albums when they were relevant
the first 2 eminem albums
6 Feet Deep aka Niggermortis
BacDaFacUp
Various Big L freestyles
18th letter
Follow the Leader
Death Certificate
Amerikkaz most wanted
the second NWA album

and any other albums of high taste.

most of these you can buy for $10 or under now a days. The sound quality will be better if you rip them to your computer with windows media player at the highest bit rate.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM
eCNV1lQAo0g&hl
CZ0beI5Kx2I&hl

ilzPotent
01-07-2009, 09:54 PM
limewire.

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 09:57 PM
no, because the word itunes doesn't have the word free in it.

if you knew the answer to my question you should at most feel good that you gave somebody information that they didn't previously have, but i really don't see the need of being arrogant about it.

I didn't know that itunes was free, i've never had it, i've never had a reason to learn about it, i've never been taught it, i've never seen the commerical, i've never read the book, i didn't wiki it, i just asked a question.

http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/radio/Radio1.jpg

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:03 PM
oh and

Mecca and the soul brother
Lifesstyles of the po and the dangerous
Endangered spieces
Captial Punishment
Pretty Toney album
Bulletproof wallets
DUH PcP Ep
Best of Too Short
Country Grammar
Diplomatic Immunity I
Diplomatic Immpunity II
or a best of dipset tape cause all their joints have fillers and skippers galore
Devastaing Dave the Turn Table Slave Zip Zap Rap
Ready To Die
Life After Death
No Way Out
Whut Thee Album
Muddy Waters
Blackout
All tupac albums while he was alive
The Chronic
Power
The first 2 Naughty By Nature albums
Back For the First Time
THE PILLAGE
E Eternal bone thugs
Kings Of Crunk
Mississipi THE ALBUM
Mississipi II Baptized in dirty water
Boyz N Da Hood soundtrack
Dont Drink your Juice soundtrack

i lost everything.....everything.
any one of, or all, of these would do.

http://uk.amref.org/silo/images/african-child-2_225x300.jpg
help a whodi in need, Elo2L!

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 10:07 PM
free food
free housing

now he wants free fucking music, too

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-07-2009, 10:09 PM
haha T-essay benefitting from Bono & Oprah's recent "Ipods 4 Africa" campaighn

http://www.theaftermac.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/25865863.jpg

http://www.politopics.com/uploaded_images/ipod-773091.bmp

But they werent feeling them shits

http://img465.imageshack.us/img465/3455/pic19jd.jpg

so back to the grill again

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:18 PM
free food
free housing

now he wants free fucking music, too
what are you talking about, my food card ran out last month and i dont get free housing. I live in a middle class suburb in lincoln nebraska, and everyone gets free music.

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 10:19 PM
what are you talking about, my food card ran out last month and i dont get free housing. I live in a middle class suburb in lincoln nebraska, and everyone gets free music.

http://img5.allocine.fr/acmedia/rsz/434/x/x/x/medias/nmedia/18/35/94/95/18742262.jpg

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:28 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAhahAHaaAHhhahAH!!!!
this is the only post i respect in here

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 10:31 PM
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahAHHAHAhahAHaaAHhhahAH!!!!
this is the only post i respect in here

and your approval means so much you little facially distorted faggot

11th Chamber
01-07-2009, 10:33 PM
limewire.

In 2009 I dont kno if id still be fuckin with that

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:43 PM
and your approval means so much you little facially distorted faggot
i didn't approve of your post, lol ,what?

idk if you wanna go down this road again, i told you i was going to destroy you until you were a better person and you thought i was just talking

in no time you were stripping butt naked, sucking in your asscheeks to keep your asshole from releasing the power of the final shower, drawing signs in the gods name, pointing cameras at your naked asshole, turning 36, and taking pictures of your fattening body, then uploading them on to your computer, releasing the tension in your asshole, and posting them on wucorp to protect yourself from me, and having it blow up 100,000 fold in your face cause if you didn't notice, at your age, a 20 year old in nebraska made you strip to your naked flesh and photograph your asshole, gooch, gloots, and butthole.

then you dissappeared to exhile yourself from the humiliation of being reduced to your naked trembling shell in the name of Allah the mericful and your now coming back to act like your still 'in the routine' and nothing has changed...

but everything has changed.

and btw....i know more...

Olive Oil Goombah
01-07-2009, 10:46 PM
oh gawd here we go again

TSA
01-07-2009, 10:48 PM
i know huh, Elo3eL!

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 10:50 PM
i didn't approve of your post, lol ,what?

idk if you wanna go down this road again, i told you i was going to destroy you until you were a better person and you thought i was just talking

in no time you were stripping butt naked, sucking in your asscheeks to keep your asshole from releasing the power of the final shower, drawing signs in the gods name, pointing cameras at your naked asshole, turning 36, and taking pictures of your fattening body, then uploading them on to your computer, releasing the tension in your asshole, and posting them on wucorp to protect yourself from me, and having it blow up 100,000 fold in your face cause if you didn't notice, at your age, a 20 year old in nebraska made you strip to your naked flesh and photograph your asshole, gooch, gloots, and butthole.

then you dissappeared to exhile yourself from the humiliation of being reduced to your naked trembling shell in the name of Allah the mericful and your now coming back to act like your still 'in the routine' and nothing has changed...

but everything has changed.

and btw....i know more...

but tsa, for you to know "more" you would have to admit that you knew about my ass before and that you were trying to get the picture of it, but you denied that in previous posts. so which is it? did you know nothing before, or were you really trying to find a picture of my ass and now you are searching for even more?

diggy
01-07-2009, 11:03 PM
TSA has never been the sharpest.

http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/Thread%20Failed.gif

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:04 PM
lol at trying to 'ration' his way out of the humiliation

theres no rationing a man that should

1. have wife
2. have kids
3. have a strong stable career
4. being establishing a lasting legacy

on a friday night, turning on his camera, spreading his legs, sucking in his asshole, aiming his buttcrack in the trajectory of a lens that can be symbolic for the all seeing eye of allah. taking a picture, and posting it on a wutang fan site to stay safe from evidentally being in danger of his a 20 yr old in nebraska making fun of him

then typing a paragraph, in MLA format, explaining to the peeping toms of your naked used body that you dont have the greatest ass but you have heart and that's what counts.

i mean, you can keep typing e-beef rebuttals, but at an age closer to death then birth, e-beef rebuttals turning you into a naked deprived laughing stock online with little to show for this 2008 outside of being bullied into nudity. online.

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 11:07 PM
i mean, you can keep typing e-beef rebuttals, but at an age closer to death then birth, e-beef rebuttals turning you into a naked deprived laughing stock online with little to show for this 2008 outside of being bullied into nudity. online.

you're right, i was bullied by you into nudity. i'm pathetic. the only thing worse than being bullied into nudity is being a 20 year old virgin from nebraska who is seeking out a picture of another man's ass on a wu-tang forum

EAGLE EYE
01-07-2009, 11:12 PM
ahahhhahhahaahahahahahaahahha THIS WEBSITE IS TOO MUCH!!!

FIRST BLACKULA GETS BULLIED INTO NUDITY

THEN 002

NOW ART!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE IN THE MAGNOLIA DONT GET BULLIED THIS BAD!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ab/Uptown7June06MagnoliaUnitA.jpg

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:15 PM
you can make up that im a virgin online to gain points in virtual drama
you can make up that i enjoyed looking at your ass
you can make up that im a galapagos pidgeon

this is the internet, you can do whatever

IN REAL LIFE, you spread your legs and took snapshots of your naked ass, gooch, inner thigh, and if the suckton of your anus wasn't so fierce your bozack.

butt naked in a wutang pose, then you showed everyone online so that you'll be safe from me making fun of your naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, naked, nude, naked ass.

pussy is on clearance in 09, if i can get a 36 year old man on wutangcorp with no wife kids girlfriend(assumed) in a 1 bedroom apartment covered in microwaveable burritos to spread his butt naked taint for over 5 billion internet users then i wouldn't underestimate my ability to do so with regular real life women that don't suck in their ass in the line of pressure.

all im say is because i bullied you online you will never....ever...ever...EEVER..EVER EVVVVERR be able to run for public office.

I keep telling you this isn't safe for you. For a straight year i let you run wild like a child in the water, and now look at your condition

http://inlinethumb37.webshots.com/42468/2995621420103320611S425x425Q85.jpg
LOOK AT IT

LOOK AT IT!

LOOK AT IT!

http://www.pochoyproud.com/images/cheech_marin.jpg
LOOK AT IT!

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:19 PM
this is a guy that's too nervous to post his face.

just imagine, he didn't feel safe or comfortable posting his face but the PRESSURE
the RAW PRESSURE was so RICH that his POSTED HIS NAKED ASS BEFORE HIS FACE.

maaaannn. You will never run for Dog Catcher because of Wu-tangcorp...you will never achieve again.

this isn't a "oh let me rebuttal" comeback, this is a real life discussion of the state of mental DISTRESS this website brought you to.

this is real life, your naked ass is all over the internet for the rest of eternity and you will, because of this humiliation to your tribe, never, ever, ever,ever EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO run for public office.

im going to the gas station. this is too much.

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 11:23 PM
haha, atleast i wasn't searching for that picture you little burnt match looking faggot. kid, i dind't have to make up that you were a virgin. you are the one in your posts showing your knowledge, or lack there of, of the female body. but who cares about that. everyone is a virgin at some point in their life. what's more important is that you were looking for a picture of my ass. that's right, the ass, inner thigh and gooch of a 36 year old man with no wife, kids, girlfriend who lives in a 1 bedroom apartment and microwaves burritos.

listen man, just come out already. nobody respects you now, it isn't possible to respect you less if you tell everyone that you are gay.

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:29 PM
what is going on? do you really think your gonna earn ppls affection back by saving your ass (lol get it) with text?

atleast post your dick faggot lol, your finished, not on wucorp but in the professional world.

your siblings kids might see this one day.

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 11:41 PM
your finished, not on wucorp but in the professional world.

your siblings kids might see this one day.

6.8 billion people in the real world
1,189 people (most of which are probably secondaries)on wu-corp possibly saw my ass.

yeah, i'm really worried, kid. this website can't help wu-tang's career, i doubt it's going to hurt mine.

and it's funny you anal wart-cheeked faggot, i posted that almost a week ago, and for some gay reason, you are the only one that has mentioned it since. and my experiences on wu-corp and in real life have not changed at all since my ass was seen by the wu-corpians

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:44 PM
as i was buying a delicious mountain dew orange soda mix i remembered something.

i remembered the CONTEXT by which you spread your asshole at a grain camera online

you wanted....to make peace........you offered me you naked body.......for peace......

..and...

.......and....

...got laughed at.....

TSA
01-07-2009, 11:49 PM
6.8 billion people in the real world
1,189 people (most of which are probably secondaries)on wu-corp possibly saw my ass.

yeah, i'm really worried, kid. (<-frustrated anger)this website can't help wu-tang's career, i doubt it's going to hurt mine.

and it's funny you anal wart-cheeked faggot,(<-hatred, anger) i posted that almost a week ago, and for some gay reason, you are the only one that has mentioned it since(<-false attempt at relief). and my experiences on wu-corp and in real life have not changed at all since my ass was seen by the wu-corpians(<-false attempt at self assurance)

LOL remember when you spread your asshole and sent it to me as an offering of peace, then typed a paragraph explaining to me that it's not the best asshole in the world but your done fighting and you wanna have peace and heres the ass. the offered it in a graining stock camera platter with one hand holding the sign where you professed that you love me

ok blackula was atleast getting sexual pleasure, you didn't even get the peace you reached out and sucked in for.

wow

wow

peace

your naked naked ass and any shot at a public career

dashed.

dashed

dashed, art you have denting your real life doing this.

whitey
01-07-2009, 11:52 PM
google them shits son.

Art Vandelay
01-07-2009, 11:56 PM
i guess when i offered tsa a picture of my naked hairy pimpled-ass as a peace gesture, he didn't get the sarcasm. tsa, do a lot of men offer you their ass as a sign of peace? is that why you didn't realize that it was a joke?

TSA
01-08-2009, 12:02 AM
dHdsze22HLk

I hear you've been searching around looking for a picture of my ass. I just want to know one thing.

Is it everything you dreamed of?

ok, i admit, it's not the best out there. i know i'm old and it's a little hairy and it might have a few pimples on it. oh and there's that mole on my left cheek, but please don't mistake that for poop. i know how when there's naked pictures of men on wu-corp, you like to focus on poop.

now, since you've been asking all over the wu-corp for a picture of my ass, i want you to know, you can do whatever you want with this picture now. i do want you to know, however, that i am not gay. feel free to bust a nut all over that picture if you wish, but i just want you to know that just because i posted this picture for you, it doesn't mean that i have feelings for you in any way. just consider it a peace offerring, buddy. i know how hard you have been trying to hunt this down. and maybe if you're lucky, NickTooch will write you some poetry one day.(?)

one more thing, tsa. with all the hair, pimples and moles, you have to admit that my ass still looks better than this...

http://a947.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/79/l_10ec9e7eb986a98f1fd15c026897fb1a.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83632667&albumID=2451090&imageID=36560323#a=2451090&i=36560331)

http://a772.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/117/l_667985367663bd46ba6938ca7afa1203.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83632667&albumID=2451090&imageID=36560341#a=2451090&i=36560348)

TSA
01-08-2009, 12:05 AM
sarcasm? now you're gonna use the blackula 7 months later lie about the situation?

the text is right there. no sarcasm sensed, just naked sweaty paranoid HEAT.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:05 AM
i still ♥ u, TSA. goodnight, sweetie pie. ☻

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 12:09 AM
lol, yeah, that wasn't sarcasm. i really sent you my ass in exchange for peace. i wouldn't double your food stamps for you in exchange for peace. i'm on the internet, son. can i call you son? i know your daddy left you and you are still looking for a father figure. anyways, son, i don't think this is real life. so i don't care for peace or war. it doesn't mean anything to me on here. just like i'm not worried that you are going to destroy my life over a picture of my ass. but if you can please do. and tell me right now, how long it will take. if i wake up tomorrow, is my life over? just give me a time frame, that way i can give you credit for it.

or is my life already over because i am 45 and not married with no kids and i eat burritos?

TSA
01-08-2009, 12:23 AM
Art, you posted your naked ass on wucorp.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 02:00 AM
http://zonamusical.net/tu_zona/image.php?u=5999&dateline=1185049189

sdeblasi
01-08-2009, 02:12 AM
This is the funniest shit

TSA
01-08-2009, 03:39 AM
Art Vandelay Art Vandelay Art Vandelay