PDA

View Full Version : God or Gods

Prince Rai
09-06-2005, 02:49 PM
is there one God or must there be more than one?

History shows it was believed that there have been many Gods... and this belief still exists..

and there are obvious faiths which believe there can only be one God..

how does one detrmine this??

well i say...

that if there 2 gods... noone could be allmighty.. cos u need 2 be one to be ALL mighty.. it expands more but dont wanna write an essay or sumin.. what ur thoughts

G...
09-06-2005, 04:49 PM
No proof of any gods, might be one, more than one - who fucking knows. I guess we might find out when were dead, or we might not - if our spirit and soul dies with our corpse. Knowledge dropped. ONE

Luther Large
09-06-2005, 07:59 PM
i dont even know man.....all this shit must of started sum way but i'd say gods

froth
09-06-2005, 08:07 PM
There is one god, im careful of what i say but there is one true god.

triggahappy187
09-06-2005, 08:33 PM
Main today its like no one believes in God we got cats tryin to say God is the sun cuz the sun gives us light? Fuck that there gotta be A God I mean if there are Ghosts an aliens an shit there is a God

froth
09-06-2005, 09:38 PM
Man I tell you that god can be found within or without us

Kriszy Substance
09-07-2005, 03:13 AM
I lean toward the idea of there being One ultimate being of some sort...but not quite in such a "there is ONE god" sort of way...but more like we are each the "one", seperately, and yet we are all that "one" together....^^sort of like how roth said...within...without...but who knows!

Sometimes it seems cheezy talking about stuff like this because it feels like you will never know....like were all talking about whether or not the cow really jumped over the moon.
Not that I mean to downgrade the topic at all...because it is interesting to see others thoughts and it was a good question.

Ultimately, though, I am a huge skeptic deep down...but yet I always feel like I can not deny the existense of one ultimate "something". Like I almost feel it in my bones and breath or something...as much as I want to deny it sometimes.
I wish I knew more! Or maybe I wish I knew less.

brahma
09-07-2005, 04:38 AM
there is one father god and he got his demigods doing their jobs for him. three most high demigods there are. one is the preserver, the energy supply. one is the the creator, building from the temptation growing in him and third is the destroyer who in to take material to death with fire. they all get theri energies to do that from their father. HE (the father god) has three different aspects. 1.he is an individual person like we are individuals and like that, he is living in spiritual heaven, outside off this material world. 2. he is all the energies existing 3. he has parted himself into many and can be found in every heart as witness to the individual soul while we travel through times and places, getting reborn over and over just to get home to Him. back to eternal heavens.

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 12:57 PM
Main today its like no one believes in God we got cats tryin to say God is the sun cuz the sun gives us light? Fuck that there gotta be A God I mean if there are Ghosts an aliens an shit there is a God
thats the most RADICIOULOUS SHIT IVE EVER READ
cpz their are ghosts and aliens their has to be god?

that just shows your understanding on the 4th dimension is pretty wank :(
ghosts are not of this dimension.. onlysome peopel can feel and see them or they let themselves known.. where their is a signal that can be recieved and decoded ( like how their are microwaves going through us right now for our TVS sat nav radios.. u cant see the,m. but they are their.. u can only recieve them if u got the right decoder.. i/e tv set radio sat.. subscribe to the sat nav company)

same goes for some SOME ufo's the ones who just dissapear.. its coz they are phaseing out of this time/dimension

people who know how to use their right hand side minds.. and ones who use them daily in thought.. can pic and see these things and FEEL them.
if you are on a low vibrationary level.. i/e 3d level ( your mind and heart send out electro magnetic waves the higher the frequency.. the :) ) then u will see less and feel less. especially if u r killing ur self with these man made chemicals and drugs and cremes and foods.. do ur body right. and u see it all

the ones in power know all of this// that is why the put shit like
flouride /sls/mono sodium glutomate in our foods..to dumb u down..
what u cant see or touch or smell or hear..
it doesnt exist.. that is the conditioned mind state that they have u trapped in..
when they know theirs so much more out their

modern research shows ( i will provide links/books for this layter)
that their are many alien races that has bread/grafted with humanity over the years.. yes it sounds fucked up. but every religious book.. every holy book shows and prooves this.. and the symbols used in the world ( the medical logo the double helix as snakes again shows this )

theirs so much to know, but if u r conditioned in ur belief your beLIEf will always come out on top

peaCe

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 12:59 PM
one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?
or are u on about the serpent gods of china? and iran?

they was pretty evil also..

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peace

Prince Rai
09-07-2005, 02:09 PM
one God is the encompassation of everything he created.. he is everything be it evil be it peace...

we perceive evil to be the end of mankind.. but through evil its opposite is born... which is peace.. this phenomenon is called Natural Balnce where one opposite equals out another..

if there are more than one God... none can be almighty as there are more than one God.. God represents supreme knowledge and understanding... if there are more than one God.. could it be that there is a God with more powers than others??

even if there were many God like creatures... none can be as mighty as the OnE

Peace and Blessingz

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 02:42 PM
i dont see the one as god
i see that as mass consciousness that is ever expanding through experiance (evolution of conscuiousness's) plus i do not see hue-mans as one dimensional entities.. theirs so much more. that is designed to keep u not asking questions and believing in the god. that u speak of.

peace

Prince Rai
09-07-2005, 03:55 PM
i dont see the one as god
i see that as mass consciousness that is ever expanding through experiance (evolution of conscuiousness's) plus i do not see hue-mans as one dimensional entities.. theirs so much more. that is designed to keep u not asking questions and believing in the god. that u speak of.

peace
word i believe there one ultimate God,,, but we part of him.. we like semi godlike beings but connected to him nahmean...

we are the univers etc..

Wu-Tality
09-07-2005, 04:11 PM
God was just the first domino stone to drop

brahma
09-07-2005, 05:20 PM
one God is the encompassation of everything he created.. he is everything be it evil be it peace...

we perceive evil to be the end of mankind.. but through evil its opposite is born... which is peace.. this phenomenon is called Natural Balnce where one opposite equals out another..

if there are more than one God... none can be almighty as there are more than one God.. God represents supreme knowledge and understanding... if there are more than one God.. could it be that there is a God with more powers than others??

even if there were many God like creatures... none can be as mighty as the OnE

yep! god is not really involved into this world. good and bad.. itīs all steps in an elevation. god gave us the freedom to do what we wanna do... wars and all the evil stuff.. .itīs just our faults cause we wanna do that instead of getting at him and strive for higher things. this is like thousands of years the same shit. people donīt know what they do... politicians, presidents, kings... they all raised in their time and by deminish and false teachings.. thatīs why its fucked up, but god isnīt the reason for that. he is the origin for all, but he not the one who make this world a mad place.

i know people on here are into koran, bible and other religions... but yo... i said it before and i say it once more... thereīs this one oldest holy scripts (9000yearsplus) the vedic sanskrit verses - in which GOD TALKS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH IN RHYME FORM! :hooray: he statin in these verses that he is known to have endless names and some of them are christ, allah or jehova or bhudda... but he also state in these scriptures that he has an own personality and his name is krishna - what means īallmagneticī ... he callin himself the supreme personality of godhead... and in these scriptzs he explains exactly how this material world works, what a soul is and how the relationship between him and the individual soul should be...

froth
09-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Brahma, tell me the stuff about the blue cowherd boy

Fr@z
09-07-2005, 05:27 PM
well let me hit you with some knowledge

but im watchin the toilet right now get the anchor inside a cave with ufos and ghandi the one wheeled security guard and award winning knife and other stabbing weapons

brahma
09-07-2005, 05:27 PM
oh yea.. he also explain how illusion is working and why people think god is this or that and why people donīt find him all at once and why he canīt be seen by many... the souls are just on different steps of evolution and some just canīt understand the absoluteness and the supreme form. for those who not that far, for them is .. jesus, mohamed scientology and all that. thereīs truth in all these kinds of beliefs and religions... even a satan worshipper is on one hand an intelligent person, cause he knows that therīs a higher force (the devil) and prasie him... thatīs not the way to heaven for this life for that person,,, but he will advance while he doing so... if he does it right and donīt become a real evil person... cause what we do is what we will earn in future. kill a man, you gon get killed by another one.. sooner or later. maybe next life... you hate white people so much? well.. next life you gon be a white skinned person cause you gotta learn that shitz not right... thatīs karma

brahma
09-07-2005, 05:30 PM
...you are too sweet!no homo. that was him! a father can say this to his beloved son, canīt he...

brahma
09-07-2005, 05:57 PM
and thatīs what you are brova. again--- no homo!... i do this like five years now. thatīs when god came to me ... since then... hm.. except cliffbanga (fists of the white lotos) i canīt hardly remember one male asking me to do that. :-( only girls showed lil interest on him, on that personal aspect. i donīt wanna ruin this thread like its mine so maybe i make it a thread yo. maybe you hook me up on messanger.peace

BlaK FuRYaN
09-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I think people attribute allot of things greater then themselves to God...

I also think there's only one God...the Eternal Living...who niether eats nor drinks...who niether gives birth or was born....and is before the first and after the last....

Soul Controller
09-07-2005, 06:22 PM
brahma..

what do u know on the 13,000 years of negative energy we currently reside in.. (that the mayans and khemetians spoke of ) that was pre ceeded by the 13,000 years of postive energy...

the 13,000 years is up on dec 21/22 making the complete circle around the central point of the universe.. coming full circle.. on that date the planets will be in line wit the sun towards the centre of the universe..

what do u know/feel about the shift in conscioussness coming?

peace

brahma
09-07-2005, 06:49 PM
ehm.. i hope the date in december is wrong, cause i really doubt that iīm still in between the living entities then...

Mosaic
09-07-2005, 09:05 PM
Interesting point soul controller. This view is not uncommon one around many places in the world. In fact, one can attribute such changes in the earth's magnetic field as caused by this. However, going back to the topic at hand...
The Buddha was asked many times about the existence of God or Gods and if there is a life after death....the Buddha answered this in the parable of the man in the forest. A man is struck by an arrow but rather than pull it out he decides to analyze what kind of wood it's made of and who could have possibly shot it...bottom line, the Buddha expresses that while many of these philosophical inquiries are nonetheless very interesting, they are not relevant at the present moment. We must first grapple with pressing issues such as the ending of suffering (if it can truly be ended) and other such circumstances. Confucius also summed this up very briefly by saying "How can you expect to know the world beyond this realm of existence when we haven't even fully comprehended this one".....my guess is I doubt we ever will......David Hume's idea of the "unanswerable questions".

brahma
09-07-2005, 09:18 PM
i heard of 1000 years ... never heard of 13000.. but .. okay. then let there be 13000 positive years. iīm on it

Prince Rai
09-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Interesting point soul controller. This view is not uncommon one around many places in the world. In fact, one can attribute such changes in the earth's magnetic field as caused by this. However, going back to the topic at hand...
The Buddha was asked many times about the existence of God or Gods and if there is a life after death....the Buddha answered this in the parable of the man in the forest. A man is struck by an arrow but rather than pull it out he decides to analyze what kind of wood it's made of and who could have possibly shot it...bottom line, the Buddha expresses that while many of these philosophical inquiries are nonetheless very interesting, they are not relevant at the present moment. We must first grapple with pressing issues such as the ending of suffering (if it can truly be ended) and other such circumstances. Confucius also summed this up very briefly by saying "How can you expect to know the world beyond this realm of existence when we haven't even fully comprehended this one".....my guess is I doubt we ever will......David Hume's idea of the "unanswerable questions".
nive very nice peace mosaic..

thats the truth... i am aware of the analects very much...

though while he says we must focus on earthly life.. confucius also believes in the Way and the Heavens which are concepts unseen yet believed in firmly..

thats what most believers do.. they do not doubt Gods existence and thus only focus on life in general..

however critical philosophy would still target the ideas of god etc.. just to get a better and educated idea of these realms

peace

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:41 PM
Who knows?

Koolish
09-09-2005, 10:53 PM
one god? which one god is that.. the evil one of abraham.. the eveil one of jesus? or the evil one that was around when muhammed was around?

which ' one god' is their and how do u know he is good, when everything shows u the opposite

peaceyou know what, nevermind...
________
Nash-kelvinator specifications (http://www.dodge-wiki.com/wiki/Nash-Kelvinator)

Soul Controller
09-10-2005, 06:15 AM
^^ nah please tell me
i want to know, which god will help u

Golden_Armz
09-11-2005, 07:01 AM

peace
Do you know any reliable religious History>?

it seems you bin reading too much David Icke -

Yes people in ancient times took their messengers/visitors/legends/myths as gods, only because they were different from their plain 'humanself' -

what we see is though is that their 'gods' did not stop their cities from turning to dust - by the Almighty. Thats becauese their gods have no power.

You made a claim that the GOD around Muhammad pbuh time was an 'evil' one?

do you know what happened in Makkah around this time?

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 08:57 AM
yes i do, and i understand why Muhammad pbuh changed at that time. from what he was.. to how he has been remembered. a prophet with a sword..i wouldnt say he changed.. i would say the person who was channalling (prophet aka messiah meannt channall0r at that time) to Muhammad at that time, had changed or had another motive..
you can not say even your self, that the Prophet Muhammad pbh didnt change from that point in his life

i read much more than david icke :)
have u ever read an icke book? might be good to read it, as u will see for urself what he says.. and not believe the rodicule and hype that is their besides his reptile stuff.. he uses many many many many
old books, that show REAL history, most of the booksare widely recommended. by alot of people
some authors he uses are aldous Huxley,albert pike(33 degree freemason) hunter s thompson

he uses national geographic magazine, genesis revisted,, the isis papers, the hollow earth,the dead sea scrolls in english, Nexus magazine
L. A. Waddell, The Phoenician Origin Of Britons, Scots And Anglo Saxons
Manly p hall, the secret teachings of all ages ( 33rd degree freemasonic historian!!)
The Book Your Church Doesn’t Want You To Read,
William Cooper, Behold A Pale Horse
Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln, Holy Blood, Holy Grail

i could go on for days. and yes i read those books before i got into david icke.
he uses many un classified docs that the govt has made available now..

the truths of history are their, it depends if u want the real
or the official govt versions of it.. u know the nice candy coated shit

many others say what icke says. he just connects the WHOLE puzzle.

peace

brahma
09-11-2005, 11:41 AM
^^ nah please tell me
i want to know, which god will help uhe gon help you, cause heīs all that
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/footlocker75/TA57.jpg

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 12:09 PM
dope art work..
i have faith and belief in my own abilities.

plus hsowing me. hindu pics doesnt work
as im sikh
ive researched where sikhs came from
back to hindu's back to the Vedics. back to the indus valley and back to the aryans of the cacassus mountians..

aint nothin new man

if u wanna go through verse of the Bhavangita with me.. thats love.. im sure we will both learn... pictures are taken literally same as holy texts.
theirs a deeper meaning in most things..

peace Brahma

Prince Rai
09-11-2005, 01:21 PM
dope art work..
i have faith and belief in my own abilities.

plus hsowing me. hindu pics doesnt work
as im sikh
ive researched where sikhs came from
back to hindu's back to the Vedics. back to the indus valley and back to the aryans of the cacassus mountians..

aint nothin new man

if u wanna go through verse of the Bhavangita with me.. thats love.. im sure we will both learn... pictures are taken literally same as holy texts.
theirs a deeper meaning in most things..

peace Brahma
knowledge born..

i mean pics show a view but words paint a picture with larger capacities..

anywhozz.. just sayn..

peace 2 all

Rebel_INS
09-11-2005, 11:28 PM
i believe that there is one god

Identity
09-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Me too, but do you have an logical reason to believe that there is one God?

Identity
09-11-2005, 11:33 PM
As opposed to multiple gods.

Golden_Armz
09-12-2005, 09:13 AM
he gon help you, cause heīs all that
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a360/footlocker75/TA57.jpg
Thats just pretty artwork, designed to make the mind fall in love with false gods.

Golden_Armz
09-12-2005, 09:20 AM
yes i do, and i understand why Muhammad pbuh changed at that time. from what he was.. to how he has been remembered. a prophet with a sword..i wouldnt say he changed.. i would say the person who was channalling (prophet aka messiah meannt channall0r at that time) to Muhammad at that time, had changed or had another motive..
you can not say even your self, that the Prophet Muhammad pbh didnt change from that point in his life

i read much more than david icke :)
have u ever read an icke book? might be good to read it, as u will see for urself what he says.. and not believe the rodicule and hype that is their besides his reptile stuff.. he uses many many many many
old books, that show REAL history, most of the booksare widely recommended. by alot of people
some authors he uses are aldous Huxley,albert pike(33 degree freemason) hunter s thompson

he uses national geographic magazine, genesis revisted,, the isis papers, the hollow earth,the dead sea scrolls in english, Nexus magazine
L. A. Waddell, The Phoenician Origin Of Britons, Scots And Anglo Saxons
Manly p hall, the secret teachings of all ages ( 33rd degree freemasonic historian!!)
The Book Your Church Doesn’t Want You To Read,

William Cooper, Behold A Pale Horse

Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh and Henry Lincoln, Holy Blood, Holy Grail

i could go on for days. and yes i read those books before i got into david icke.
he uses many un classified docs that the govt has made available now..

the truths of history are their, it depends if u want the real
or the official govt versions of it.. u know the nice candy coated shit

many others say what icke says. he just connects the WHOLE puzzle.

peace

Peace,

a Prophet wit a sword? whats that supposed to mean, i askedyou do you knowthe stiry of Muhammad pbuh from the time he recieved the Angel Gabriel?

if u did u wouldnt be saying Prophet with a sword

The film The Message is a good account of what happened around this time.

About Icke, i have most of his books on my computer and i read various chapters -

he has some great and explosive information, but he makes many mistakes and silly assumptions - and could be a worker for the elite anyways - look after all the evilness he exposes throughout his whole book, he goes and says the only solution is "Infinite Love" and that he wants to hug Henry Kissinger and everyone (!!??)

this is why David Icke is only a good source for SOME info and not religious guidance.

About the 4th dimension stuff, i will make a new thread about all this soon.

PEACE

Prince Rai
09-12-2005, 02:47 PM
As opposed to multiple gods.
has been mentioned couple of times

pep
11-03-2005, 07:58 PM
there are many gods..only one supreme creator...

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 03:35 PM
there are many gods..only one supreme creator...
there are many gods? yet one supreme creator? so why is there the need for more gods if there is one utimate God?

clearly God is already ultimate so any other Gods is just a faulty misuse feel me?

(in terms of how u answered this)

LHX
11-04-2005, 03:37 PM
one
there does not need to be more than one

so
there isnt more than one

the universe is a simple place
the human mind is complex

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 03:40 PM
yes that is true..

more than one is illogical to the purpose of God! a supreme cannot have a second or third or whatever!
how can it be supreme then?

it takes one power to control the complexity of what God created!

LHX
11-04-2005, 03:42 PM
something i wrote for a different website:

this is a metaphor
but
it might be a parable - only i cannot remember what exactly a parable is

-----
background:
i have had this idea on my mind for a while now
it is sort of a response to the 'what the fuck is really going on?' question which is still liable to swim thru my head

as of late - it was inspired by a conversation in another forum about krishna which had me rolling my eyes

Quote:the person on the other forum wrote: According to Bhagavadgita, we are parts and parcels of God (Krishna). We are Krishna's marginal potency, which means that we have free will. We're one with Krishna and different from Krishna at the same time. This philosophy is called acyntia abheda bheda tattva -inconcievable potency of God. We're one in quality, that means that as God has free will, we also have free will in minute form. But in quantity we're different. Krishna is greater than us in that sense, that he is all pervading, we're not.

it was also brought to mind by this comic:

http://www.pbfcomics.com/temporary/PBF015ADFreakingVortex.jpg

-----

here is the lowdown:

you create a fictional character

you are the creator of this character and this character is able to live as long as you do

this character knows that you are its creator
and knows that it lives as long as you do

nothing goes on for this character
it has no need for anything
because
you provide for it

because of the relationship the character has with you
it has no need to do anything
ever

so
for the fuck of it
you create a character of the opposite sex

you let this character know the lowdown as well
and you provide the means for them to create more characters on their own

so your two characters get busy making more
but
they decide not to let their offspring know about you

and instead
they tell them other versions of
where they came from and how to provide for themselves
(fear etc)

eventually
all knowledge of you
-the creator-
gets jumbled into a mess

fast forward until the civilization that you created has 6.5 billion people
some of these 6.5 billion have NO FUCKING IDEA that you created them
and they are approaching this universe you created
with the intent of controlling it all

yes
that means some of these characters
which exist in your imagination
have NO IDEA that they are in your imagination
and they are trying to control you

yes
fictional characters
trying to control you

eventually
they develop an internet-type system for communication
and due to the seemingly infinite amount of information available to them
some of the imaginary characters manage to piece together what the deal is
that they are a part of your imagination

these characters cease trying to control the universe that you created
because they realize that it would be ridiculous

i am not sure where this goes yet
but
the characters wind up realizing that they could create a metaphorical scenario where

they create characters in their imagination
and they wind up posting messages very similar to this one on the internet

can somebody please let me know where this metaphor falls apart?

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 03:51 PM
lol wow!

man that was something.... that hit my head right there!

hmm our own mindly creation gets to create its own consciousness pretty much! dats hardcore if we think about it!

then of course..

if there are these creations in minds etc etc.. and they have capabilities to do what they want (according to the krishna story) then they can change the path of what we thought up for them...and create a new breed...
powerful enough to think up a similar creation to take over our perceived world...

are we getting somewhere here?

LHX
11-04-2005, 03:53 PM
lol wow!

man that was something.... that hit my head right there!

hmm our own mindly creation gets to create its own consciousness pretty much! dats hardcore if we think about it!

then of course..

if there are these creations in minds etc etc.. and they have capabilities to do what they want (according to the krishna story) then they can change the path of what we thought up for them...and create a new breed...
powerful enough to think up a similar creation to take over our perceived world...

are we getting somewhere here?
i thought youd like that one

when that concept hit me - it was a good day

they can change the path we thought up for them
but
ultimately
they can never take us over
because we would just wipe them out

now
think about apocalypse
the 12 tribes
etc
etc

and think about where all this technology is heading

we have limits
but
we also have a lot of room within the limits

nahmean?

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 03:57 PM
yes.. we have that freedom... unfortunatley what was ultimately thought up for us cant be changed that quikly.. the guy above us is way 2 quik!

but surely we can communicate with the power above to negotiate our outcome? but for what purpose? the power knows best apparently

LHX
11-04-2005, 03:59 PM
yes.. we have that freedom... unfortunatley what was ultimately thought up for us cant be changed that quikly.. the guy above us is way 2 quik!

but surely we can communicate with the power above to negotiate our outcome? but for what purpose? the power knows best apparently
yeah man

thats the one i have been having a tough time with

it seems like the purpose is simply to perpetuate the process

keep it going

create

dont bother anybody else
just create

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 04:02 PM
possibly by just creating ourselves we follow what the power above does... created in the same image etc.. thus we act similar like.. and may then be rewarded by following the right path!!

Prince Rai
11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
the answer to everything just born hmm but then again lol...

and the cycle gets staring again

Koolish
11-07-2005, 11:09 PM
i know this doesn't have anything to do with the topic really, but that little cartoon posted gave me some serious de ja vu for a second, it's creeping me out.
________
Yamaha corporate artist affairs specifications (http://www.yamaha-tech.com/wiki/Yamaha_Corporate_Artist_Affairs)

LHX
11-08-2005, 09:49 AM
dude

you already posted that exact same message

LORD NOSE
07-20-2011, 07:06 PM
God was just the first domino stone to drop

deep -

would yall even mention the title GOD, if it was not written in the bible given a description by hollywood ?

in the bible, in the beginning, this GOD created the heavens and the earth, all of the animals,oceans and stuff Right ?

but when it gets to the making of Man, it says, Let US make Man in Our image after our Likeness right -

don't you think that it would be harder to create the sun than it is to create or make man ?

why did HE need help in making man ?

and what is the difference between that man and the other man he made in genesis ?

TheBoarzHeadBoy
07-21-2011, 03:16 AM
"Gott ist tot."

--Friedrich Nietzsche;

Die fröhliche Wissenschaft

joe@itagain
07-21-2011, 01:28 PM
Since no one really know anything about God, those who claim they do are just trouble makers.

7'smatrix
07-21-2011, 01:59 PM

There's got to be an invisible god because aliens and ghosts exist? Where???!!! I mean have you seen either one? Lol, I had to entertain this!

Peace.

7'smatrix
07-21-2011, 02:33 PM
As I see it, we are all a representation of the ONE.

Peace.

7'smatrix
07-21-2011, 02:44 PM
deep -

would yall even mention the title GOD, if it was not written in the bible given a description by hollywood ?

in the bible, in the beginning, this GOD created the heavens and the earth, all of the animals,oceans and stuff Right ?

but when it gets to the making of Man, it says, Let US make Man in Our image after our Likeness right -

don't you think that it would be harder to create the sun than it is to create or make man ?

why did HE need help in making man ?

and what is the difference between that man and the other man he made in genesis ?

As I see it, that whole bible story of creation is just that a story. An allegory of something that may have literally happened. The "heavens" and the "earth" were already created at
that time. Making Mankind was a process by which it needed help from "his" people at the time. Wling this makes some sense.

Peace.