PDA

View Full Version : Deez Fuckin Faggits...

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:26 AM
Get all wound up about secrret societys and shit.

Look at trhe injustice that's already going on in America and the rest of the world?

What you gonna do about it faggits?

If someone came out and admitted the illuminati was true, you'd move on to some other 'secret society'.

War in Iraq, Guanatananaoanan bay, the continued inaction on Israel and Palastine conflict, nigga's getting shot by the police for no reason.

What are you faggits doing about this..................?

....NOTHING BECAUSE YOURE TOO WORRIED ABOUT JAY-Z'S NEW T-SHIRTS CONTROLLING YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:29 AM
my inaction speaks volumes... i don't give a fuck.

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:30 AM
what are you going to do about it... post a thread?

http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1185211630-1175880901418.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Im doing nothing about it.

But im always not moaning about Jay-Z being the devil.

Faggit recorded Excuse Me Miss, he's been the devil in my eyes.

Durag
01-08-2009, 07:33 AM
haha yeah i agree with wolfy

illuminiti is such shit, a friend of mine every time he gets drunk its all he talks about "Oh the world is goin to end in 2012" telling me all this shit thats supposodly going on and whats going to happen and whos controlling who, i just shout in his face "nigga you cant even get yo ass a job, and you think you understand all of this? Understand how to get paid!"

he doesnt have a job

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:34 AM
i just shout in his face "nigga you cant even get yo ass a job, and you think you understand all of this? Understand how to get paid!"

Picturing this made me laugh.

SKAMPOE
u could of said this in zig's thread, u seen how much traffic goes thru there and u thought u could steal sum of his shine...wak

Longbongcilvaringz
Yeah pretty much.

Good thing is, nothing these people say can be proven or disproved.

So they can continue feeling self important as long as they want.

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:35 AM
u could of said this in zig's thread, u seen how much traffic goes thru there and u thought u could steal sum of his shine...wak

U Kno Itz All 'Bout Da ShineZ.

Longbongcilvaringz

haha

You fucking idiot.

SKAMPOE
fuck em

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:37 AM
how can i be down with the illuminatti? who would i email about that?

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:40 AM
'TheMan'@aol.com

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:43 AM
lol @ illuminatti still using aol...

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 07:46 AM

'TheMan'@aol.com

oh this is cute, u fags make a nice lil faggy couple...:tease:

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:46 AM
hahahahahahaha

Duh Heat.

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:47 AM

hahahahah

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:49 AM
oh this is cute, u fags make a nice lil faggy couple...:tease:

i've been here 3 days and you're probably the 5th person to call me a fag. i'm sensing a pattern.

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:50 AM
^i made your rep green nigga. your welcome.

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Faggit is all anyone calls eachother on here.

If people are having a creative day they might throw in a 'virgin'.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 07:51 AM
yea, thats our favorite word around these neck of the webz

fag faggy and faggotron!

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:51 AM

i feel whole again. thanks...

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:52 AM

fuck you talking 'bout, son?

he laughed at my joke and got repped?

forget israel.

forget guantianaoaianan Bay.

forget nigguhs on Skamps block starving while he eats like a king.

This Is Injustice!!!

SKAMPOE
@ curri headz
lmao^ u, ur good u^ ur gonna do just fine around here i can tell!

cutn' heads
Faggit is all anyone calls eachother on here.

If people are having a creative day they might throw in a 'virgin'.

yea, thats our favorite word around these neck of the webz

fag faggy and faggotron!

noted for future use... faggotron is especially good...

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:53 AM
fuck you talking 'bout, son?

he laughed at my joke and got repped?

forget israel.

forget guantianaoaianan Bay.

forget nigguhs on Skamps block starving while he eats like a king.

This Is Injustice!!!

nah he made a funnier joke than you... sorry :yessad:

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:53 AM
@ curri headz
lmao^ u, ur good u^ ur gonna do just fine around here i can tell!

thanks. i take pride in my internetting...

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 07:54 AM
http://afroninjathemovie.com/store/an_movie_poster.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 07:55 AM
nah he made a funnier joke than you... sorry :yessad:

I made the joke.

he laughed

I MADE THE FUCKING JOKE!!

DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!

YOU FUCKING FAGGITS!

FUCK YOU ALL (Y'ALL).

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 07:56 AM
I made the joke.

he laughed

I MADE THE FUCKING JOKE!!

DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!!

YOU FUCKING FAGGITS!

FUCK YOU ALL (Y'ALL).

let me have my moment, man...

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 07:58 AM
http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/imagessometimes-20when-20im-20sad.jpg

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:59 AM
hahahahahahahaha

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 08:00 AM
she would be uglier without all that shit in her face

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 08:04 AM
indeed!

Durag
01-08-2009, 08:10 AM
fat emo's are lifes biggest losers

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 08:14 AM
haha yeah i agree with wolfy

illuminiti is such shit, a friend of mine every time he gets drunk its all he talks about "Oh the world is goin to end in 2012" telling me all this shit thats supposodly going on and whats going to happen and whos controlling who, i just shout in his face "nigga you cant even get yo ass a job, and you think you understand all of this? Understand how to get paid!"

he doesnt have a job

2012 has nothing to do with illuminati or conspiracy theorys

Durag
01-08-2009, 08:18 AM
Yeah well its the same sort of shit and it sounds like conspiracy theorys to me

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 08:20 AM
Jay Z and his crew has been doing the ROC symbol with hands since way waaaay back before he had money.

You people are so fucking ignant.

Robert
01-08-2009, 08:20 AM
There's a secret society in Bridgeport where they all call each other Mohammed and eat pork spare ribs on the daily.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 08:28 AM
bbq spare ribs crafted by the chinks wit names like muhammed and mustafa n such.

Durag
01-08-2009, 08:29 AM
theres a secret society in Nebraska where they log onto www.wutang-corp/forum all day. It currently has one member.

Robert
01-08-2009, 08:31 AM
bbq spare ribs crafted by the chinks wit names like muhammed and mustafa n such.

Teaching duh seedz.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 08:32 AM
fuck teachin, i feed ya aussies my seedz!

nohomo lol

Robert
01-08-2009, 08:44 AM
fuck teachin, i feed ya aussies my seedz!

nohomo lol

I don't know if "no homo" brings that one back to hetero status.

I don't understand the sudden hate of Australians.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 08:46 AM
not all, just the ones that stay hatin on me for sum reason or another...

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 09:14 AM
I don't know if "no homo" brings that one back to hetero status.

I don't understand the sudden hate of Australians.

I think Autralians are nifty. :mmmyah: I met an Aussie at the bike shop, he was Cutie Pie.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
i never met an australian in real life, never even seen one, i've only E'nteracted with the ones here, and its staying like that...

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I've met Australians.

The men are like a less developed adn civilised version of Cavemen.

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 09:27 AM
i dont really fuck with nobody with a funny accent

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 09:29 AM
its not the accent, its that ''most'' are fuckin snakes... untrustworthy, and mad gay!

but theres a hand ful of aussies that are real cats nameen 5 % of them, the rest, yea, u guest it, FAGS!

Durag
01-08-2009, 09:31 AM
Theres a few Aussies in my town, and theres something a bit gay about them. Not saying anything about the aussie's here, but a lot of them men pride themselves in been big, strong, beer drinking, fighting, heavy metal listening to, beast of a man. And to be honest its quite gay.

Tage
01-08-2009, 09:40 AM
the aussie accent is like a vinyl lp being pushed forward...

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 09:58 AM
Its sexy dammit.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 10:00 AM
loli was a big fan of steve irwin, till i met aissies here, then i was just glad he fuckin died!

toomuch?

TSA
01-08-2009, 10:03 AM
its not about even being right, these ppl believe 1000% that they're right, but when they see kids drinking poison water they do nothing, when they see kids watching mind numbing TV they do nothing, when they see their own mom drinking tap water they do nothing, or eating poison food or whatever

palehorses excuse is that they wont listen but its not a matter of listening, if my little brother was about to drink bleach and won't listen to me i would just smack it out of his hand, otherwise such further cowardice makes me no better then a murderer and the ppl a preach against, only they're not cowards.

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 10:12 AM
Originally Posted by cutn' heads http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1441342#post1441342)
no sex between a man and a woman can be considered gay. if a woman can be subjected to anal penetration than there is no reason why a man cannot also. technically, they are both "exit doors". if a guy is into anal stimulation he can still be straight if he recieves it from a woman.

holy fuck, we have wu corp's biggest homo.. and hes a noob, damn, wat kinds of people are attracted to the wu..

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 10:14 AM
its not about even being right, these ppl believe 1000% that they're right, but when they see kids drinking poison water they do nothing, when they see kids watching mind numbing TV they do nothing, when they see their own mom drinking tap water they do nothing, or eating poison food or whatever

palehorses excuse is that they wont listen but its not a matter of listening, if my little brother was about to drink bleach and won't listen to me i would just smack it out of his hand, otherwise such further cowardice makes me no better then a murderer and the ppl a preach against, only they're not cowards.
this is true shit, every one loves to pint fingaz, but do sumthing about wat they preach, dats when it gets too real for them so they dont do shit... thats y i try and teach every one i meet.

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 10:19 AM
LMAO SKAMPOE!!

I thought he might've editted it by now.

TSA
01-08-2009, 10:20 AM
nigga you believe all that microchip shit and dont do nothing about it either

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 10:26 AM
fuck that - they're not chipping me.

Durag
01-08-2009, 10:31 AM
That microchip shit is such bullshit, if all this is really trut, then why is it only interent and conspiracy geeks that believe it, why isnt there anything bigger made about it

Ninja
01-08-2009, 10:32 AM
What Can You Do????

This Is The Government!!!!!!!

What The Fuck Can Anyone Do Against The Governemt??? You Tell Me??

You Gonna Have Shitty Protests Or Something??? They'll Shut Em Down Onyx Style Lol

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 10:33 AM
Where are you from? They're already advertising its production. You guys really should visit more tech and science sites. Get off the Corp for a day and do research before you comment on it.

The Hound
01-08-2009, 10:47 AM
i swear i keep clicking on general chat but here i am back in KTL :?

The Hound
01-08-2009, 10:52 AM
the aussie accent is like a vinyl lp being pushed forward...

rofl

comin from a pommy ... your accent is the WORST

yoo got uh a bit uh watsy fuh me mo'or engun?

haha back in the ol' darrrrrt they call me pi'apple joe

'ere 'e comms dowwwwn to de 'ouse

LOL @ skampoe getting MAD on an INTERWEBZ forum and taking it out on australians

Tage
01-08-2009, 10:54 AM
hahah it is though tone...

the south africans is the opposite of yours... its a piece of vinyl being pushed backwards

The Hound
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
it's more like a kiwi accent

that's probably the most homosexual accent i've heard

fosh n chops bro

and their love of saying "bro" ... even the women

Durag
01-08-2009, 10:56 AM
The aussie accent is kinda funny

You all really shoul hear a cork accent (south of ireland) literally the worst gayest accent i have ever heard. Its the laughing stock of the whole country

The Hound
01-08-2009, 10:59 AM
australian accent is pretty much dead

once the baby boomers dies the australian/wog accent will officialy replace it

RIP the ocker

9pJ88yvXb_c

Tage
01-08-2009, 11:00 AM
it's more like a kiwi accent

that's probably the most homosexual accent i've heard

fosh n chops bro

and their love of saying "bro" ... even the women

kiwis call lager 'piss' ... they actually go into a pub and say..

"pint o' piss bru"

..i have a south african friend lol... he cracks me up... "a'roight mayet"

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by cutn' heads http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1441342#post1441342)
no sex between a man and a woman can be considered gay. if a woman can be subjected to anal penetration than there is no reason why a man cannot also. technically, they are both "exit doors". if a guy is into anal stimulation he can still be straight if he recieves it from a woman.

holy fuck, we have wu corp's biggest homo.. and hes a noob, damn, wat kinds of people are attracted to the wu..

look, the dildo is a stretch, that is a a lil' ghey. my point was that you fuckers get all uptight at the mere mention of assplay. but getting your shithole licked or maybe a finger by your woman, isnt gonna make you a fag.

The Hound
01-08-2009, 11:04 AM

"pint o' piss bru"

..i have a south african friend lol... he cracks me up... "a'roight mayet"

all alcohol is called piss

we say the same thing

lol seth effrikens?

hord n forst

pork the corr in corr pork

DrunkenMasta303
01-08-2009, 12:09 PM
the reason people dont do anything is because the media's job is to take peoples attention away from whats really important in life and make them 'forget' by shooting thousands of images/per minute into their braincellz

Longbongcilvaringz
01-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Theres a few Aussies in my town, and theres something a bit gay about them. Not saying anything about the aussie's here, but a lot of them men pride themselves in been big, strong, beer drinking, fighting, heavy metal listening to, beast of a man. And to be honest its quite gay.

Yeah, you just described about 85% of the population.

Male and Female.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 12:59 PM
no wonder your so angry

Longbongcilvaringz
01-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Why would that make me angry?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 01:05 PM
because your a fuckin faggit.

what?

you are.

Longbongcilvaringz
01-08-2009, 01:10 PM
?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 01:13 PM
i dunno anymore pat. I just dont kno.

HANZO
01-08-2009, 02:10 PM
so this thread is about secret societies who plan to change the accent of Aussies?????

FUK THAT ITS TIME FOR REVOLUTION!!!!

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-08-2009, 04:07 PM

Please see my thread in KTL, "NWO Membership".

But to be honest, your admission may not be accepted due to your ultra-liberal views on male anal penetration.

01-08-2009, 04:14 PM
People in free, democratic societies believe in various secret, sinister, organizations because they are uncomfortable believing in self-determination, the ground principle of Democracy.

Why? They tend to reject self-determination because, to put it simply, they suck at life. They are unhappy with their positions in this world, and because they are either too stupid, lazy, or inept to change that position, it is much easier to say that some "secret, sinister force" is controlling the world, because they do not have to accept their own stupidity, laziness, or uselessness.

"It isn't my fault my life sucks, it's lizard-men poisoning the babies and controlling the world bank!"

It is also difficult for some people to accept the fact that human beings are inherently flawed and that as long as their is existence, there will constantly be conflict, often times featuring groups that cannot be labeled as "right" or "wrong". These complexities are real and difficult to comprehend.

But rather than even attempt to wrap their feeble minds around these vast complexities and their obvious helplessness and uselessness, it easier to label a "secret, unidentifiable group" as the creators of all "evil" in the world, so that it is real, tangible, and easy to understand.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but, as always, my scathing wisdom breaks down your worthless souls and slowly rebuilds you faggots in my divine image.

Thank you, and good day.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
case closed faggits.

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 05:54 PM
FUCK j z
fuck the illuminati
fuck a job
and fuck these faggits case closed

Ninja
01-08-2009, 06:11 PM
People in free, democratic societies believe in various secret, sinister, organizations because they are uncomfortable believing in self-determination, the ground principle of Democracy.

Why? They tend to reject self-determination because, to put it simply, they suck at life. They are unhappy with their positions in this world, and because they are either too stupid, lazy, or inept to change that position, it is much easier to say that some "secret, sinister force" is controlling the world, because they do not have to accept their own stupidity, laziness, or uselessness.

"It isn't my fault my life sucks, it's lizard-men poisoning the babies and controlling the world bank!"

It is also difficult for some people to accept the fact that human beings are inherently flawed and that as long as their is existence, there will constantly be conflict, often times featuring groups that cannot be labeled as "right" or "wrong". These complexities are real and difficult to comprehend.

But rather than even attempt to wrap their feeble minds around these vast complexities and their obvious helplessness and uselessness, it easier to label a "secret, unidentifiable group" as the creators of all "evil" in the world, so that it is real, tangible, and easy to understand.

I'm sorry for being harsh, but, as always, my scathing wisdom breaks down your worthless souls and slowly rebuilds you faggots in my divine image.

Thank you, and good day.

^--- And this is exactly what the government is trying to turn everybody else into... for them to believe that the world is all good and that there is nothing happening!!!!

case re-opened!!!

01-08-2009, 06:25 PM
^--- And this is exactly what the government is trying to turn everybody else into... for them to believe that the world is all good and that there is nothing happening!!!!

case re-opened!!!

The world is FAR from all good. The world is fucked up. Really fucked up.

But as I said, it's not some secret group's fault.

The government is sometimes corrupt. But it isn't evil.

"Pure evil" is a buzzword of the stupid.

Ninja
01-08-2009, 06:30 PM
please tell me how you know that its not the fault of a "secret organisation"....

to understand this you cant think of them being at a minor level..... these ppl controll the world!!!
they give order to ur so called leader of america president bush and also to the queen and other at the "top" of thier game

obvioulsy if u were incharge of an secret organisation you wudnt wanna ppl to find out your evil doiings... you will use your power to stop ppl thinking other then what they want the ppl to think off... and this is done by the MEDIA.... all f they are feeding adults lies and misdirection, from what they are trying to doo

and you kno what i think is thier ultimate mission??

the prepare for the arrival of the ANTICHRIST

SKAMPOE
01-08-2009, 06:31 PM

"pint o' piss bru"

..i have a south african friend lol... he cracks me up... "a'roight mayet"lmao

01-08-2009, 06:34 PM
please tell me how you know that its not the fault of a "secret organisation"....

to understand this you cant think of them being at a minor level..... these ppl controll the world!!!
they give order to ur so called leader of america president bush and also to the queen and other at the "top" of thier game

obvioulsy if u were incharge of an secret organisation you wudnt wanna ppl to find out your evil doiings... you will use your power to stop ppl thinking other then what they want the ppl to think off... and this is done by the MEDIA

You are clearly retarded and nothing is going to be accomplished by trying to save your derelict soul.

How do you KNOW that giraffe-men in the center of the earth aren't using microwave-rays to control your mind, and that they are controlled by aliens from Jupiter???

You can't really KNOW anything unless you've seen it.

All you can do is use logic and common sense and try to make reasonable deductions.

Obviously not YOU, personally, but sane, rational people.

Ninja
01-08-2009, 06:47 PM
You are clearly retarded and nothing is going to be accomplished by trying to save your derelict soul.

How do you KNOW that giraffe-men in the center of the earth aren't using microwave-rays to control your mind, and that they are controlled by aliens from Jupiter???

You can't really KNOW anything unless you've seen it.

All you can do is use logic and common sense and try to make reasonable deductions.

Obviously not YOU, personally, but sane, rational people.

Cuz i use comon sense u sheep

not saying stupid things am i like that giraffe bullshit

i speaking of shit whihc is possible.... why cant this stuff be possible???
and the proof?? past and present obsticles that have taken place...

such as Alex jones (whos actually got footage of important ppl going to a ceremony while they are chanting infront of a fire
www.infowars.com his website- CHECK IT OUT

another thing is israel--- it is sed in the holy book Quran the that antichrist (dajjal) will rein from israel
now if u open ur mind a little and look at whats happening in the world today,,, ull see america is making thier forces stronger around israsel.... if u check it out most countries around israel they have american military forces located...
WHY???
so when the antichrist does come.. he will be untouchable with the forces around him..

but for rel dan i can understand what your saying... but you seriously think there is not one chance in this entire fuck up world this shit cant be true???

and what ive sed it just the tip of the ice berg!!!

01-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Cuz i use comon sense u sheep

not saying stupid things am i like that giraffe bullshit

i speaking of shit whihc is possible.... why cant this stuff be possible???
and the proof?? past and present obsticles that have taken place...

such as Alex jones (whos actually got footage of important ppl going to a ceremony while they are chanting infront of a fire
www.infowars.com his website- CHECK IT OUT

another thing is israel--- it is sed in the holy book Quran the that antichrist (dajjal) will rein from israel
now if u open ur mind a little and look at whats happening in the world today,,, ull see america is making thier forces stronger around israsel.... if u check it out most countries around israel they have american military forces located...
WHY???
so when the antichrist does come.. he will be untouchable with the forces around him..

but for rel dan i can understand what your saying... but you seriously think there is not one chance in this entire fuck up world this shit cant be true???

and what ive sed it just the tip of the ice berg!!!

Look, I can't say that there isn't "one chance" that some of it isn't true. I can't say that about anything.

I can only base decisions on common sense what I know.

I'm just saying that there is no real proof. I don't think that the United States and Israel base their foreign policies on the teachings of the Koran.

I think our government is fucked up, and that there are corrupt people in it. I think that is the case with all governments in the world, but essentially, it is carrying out, or at least attempting to carry out, the best interests of its people. And in the grand scheme of things, I would venture to say that America's is better than most.

I think George W. is an idiot and an ineffective president. BUt I also honestly believe that he did what he thought was best for our country.

I think that people have a great deal of control over their own destinies in America. A black man from a single parent family is our president.

And I think that our government, as well as most governments accross the world, are too bumbling and ineffectual to actually achieve and carry out the massive conspiracies that people suggest.

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Dan Takin The Ninja Really Pickinn The Ladies Up In This One Dan Haha

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:20 PM
bwaaahahahah

Tage
01-08-2009, 07:21 PM
sicka why are you in the jokers anyway you queer....?.... you should be running lonesome... like a real man!... peace bru!

:)9:(

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 08:23 PM
i unno its shifty's crew i had to be down cuz we some of the oldest....forum is better too. u should kick it dog its the same just no wasted space. we cool like that

Ninja
01-08-2009, 10:19 PM
I think George W. is an idiot and an ineffective president. BUt I also honestly believe that he did what he thought was best for our country.

I think that people have a great deal of control over their own destinies in America. A black man from a single parent family is our president.

And I think that our government, as well as most governments accross the world, are too bumbling and ineffectual to actually achieve and carry out the massive conspiracies that people suggest.

Have you all seen the southpark episode about barack obama and the other senitor Macain?

http://www.southparkzone.com/episodes/1212/About-Last-Night.html

Now the way media fuks with its audience... how it shows obama and macain to be rivals infront of the public but behind doors they r 1 team!!
how do u kno that shit aint happening?

another thing im my opinion is that the new president being black is has been chosen by someone to lead america for them...

look at in the film Deep Impact.. there's a black president.. and in other films aswell... its like the medi is showing us whats gonna happen but we're all taking it as a fantasy thing... its all fairyland.. it wont happen--- thats how the media is protray whats really happening!!

Anoher thing, did you know that george bush and barack obama are distant relatives???

source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daxnUMUnolc <- A MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that like a coincidence?
now in my opinion.... barack will cary out the orders from now on... as bush had to go cuz he spennt all the terms being president... and so someone else had to be chosen to carry out the duties!!!
lol

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 10:23 PM
^ wow

http://www.teachwithmovies.org/guides/gods-must-be-crazy-i-DVDcover.jpg

Ninja
01-09-2009, 10:43 AM
Alester Crowley!!!