PDA

View Full Version : Oakland Is Hot Right Now!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 12:01 PM
The Saga Continues.....

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 01:11 PM
shits goin down in Oakland and your sittin your ass up in the burbs of SF.

Bitchass

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 01:22 PM
you should be proud of yourselves. burning down your own communities.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 01:45 PM
You Faggot!!!! I Went 2 Tha Town Right When I Got Off Work Last Nite At 7pm!!! I Been Out There Ever Since!!!!! I Was At Tha Murda Dubs Most Of Tha Night Tha Jakes Did Not Step Foot Into One Hood Last Nite!! Please Believe It!!!! Tha Cops Didnt Even Start Showin Actual Force Until It Got Bright In The Morning Time Thats How Pussy They Are And Thats Tha only Reason I'm Home Right Now......... A Nigga Cant Even Sleep Cuz Im Still Hot From Last Night But I Thought Id Come On Here And Let Niggaz Kno Wats Goin On..............obviously U Are Still Emotional From Tha Last Thread Cuz Ur First Post Already On Sum Hatred.....square Ass Bitch

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 01:48 PM
you should be proud of yourselves. burning down your own communities.
NIGGA A COP SHOT MY YOUNG NIGGA WHEN HE WAS ALREADY DETAINED.....22 YEARS OLD.... FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THA SITUATION......... NIGGAZ B OUT MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN WHILE U ONLINE WATCHIN THA SHIT UNFOLD.......GET A LIFE FAGGOT

Civilison
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
real life. pz to all the soldiers survivin in the struggle!

diggy
01-08-2009, 04:57 PM
When the showed the video on the news, it was hard to see, but here is one.

cDvUomWdGQ4

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:04 PM
new angle

http://nothingtoxic.com/media/1231380622/Train_Shooting_New_Angle_-_This_Cop_is_so_Screwed

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-08-2009, 05:05 PM
That shit was all kinds of fucked up. I dont even know how the cops are going to try and justify that shit. I heard some "he thought it was his taser" bullshit, but he better do some time.

However, predictably, dumb motherfuckers are rioting. Way to fuck up a peaceful protest and take away everyone's validity.

There is nothing as divisive and counterproductive as people tearing up their own communities and making themselves look like animals to protest cops hurting their community and acting like animals.

Either way, that is some of the most brutal shit I've seen, a US cop shooting somebody in the back while he lay face down on the ground.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:06 PM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/baprotest080499632711xw8.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/baoaklandprote049963307yo3.jpg

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/babart0499632389rr1.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:11 PM
However, predictably, dumb motherfuckers are rioting. Way to fuck up a peaceful protest and take away everyone's validity.

There is nothing as divisive and counterproductive as people tearing up their own communities and making themselves look like animals to protest cops hurting their community and acting like animals.

Well what the fuck you expect us to do, write a fuckin letter???!? March???? Cali niggaz hold shit down regardless, we got a history of fightin back against the pigs.....

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 05:16 PM
NIGGA A COP SHOT MY YOUNG NIGGA WHEN HE WAS ALREADY DETAINED.....22 YEARS OLD.... FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THA SITUATION......... NIGGAZ B OUT MAKIN SHIT HAPPEN WHILE U ONLINE WATCHIN THA SHIT UNFOLD.......GET A LIFE FAGGOT

i saw the video, faggot. i never the cop was justified, i think it's fucked up, terrible. but you loot your own communities over the shit. that does you no good. go tear down the police station if you wanna make a fucking point...

01-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Well what the fuck you expect us to do, write a fuckin letter???!? March???? Cali niggaz hold shit down regardless, we got a history of fightin back against the pigs.....

When something fucked up like this happens, I think it is more important to focus on the victim.

Rioting takes away attention from the victim, his family, and the community.

Fine. Riot all you want. All that does is help to make sure that there is still a ghetto. That very mentality is what separates a working class community from a ghetto.

I'm against rioting, call me crazy. Random acts of violence in order to protest a horrible act of violence?

I understand why it happens, but it seems childish to promote it and to "lol" while doing it.

THat being said, this is worse than Rodney King, and I am disgusted. If that was my fam, I would be probably be ready to kill somebody.

But I wouldn't use it as an excuse to vandalize shops and steal stereos from honest people in my own community.

DRUNKENDRAGON
01-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I agree with the rioters, someone needs their ass handed to them.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:22 PM

A pig would be doin everyone a favor by puttin a bullet in your back. Corrupt cops, senseless rioters, your all the same.
Your life is a waste, I doubt you see your 25 birthday. Its tragic when you really think about it.

So goes it.

01-08-2009, 05:24 PM
I agree with the rioters, someone needs their ass handed to them.

Yes, living in Buffalo, NY, I'm sure you empathize with the tense relations.

Form a coherent argument.

Why do you agree with the rioters?

What does rioting accomplish?

How can you possibly support taking away attention and support for the family of a man who was shot in his back while laying face down on the concrete?

Anybody who uses that as an excuse to bring attention to themself is a piece of shit. Not as big a piece of shit as the cop, but a pretty big turd nonetheless.

diggy
01-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Rioters are people who look for an excuse to commit acts of theft and vandalism, in my opinion.

The person who has done the murder (a police officer) is the one who needs to be punished, but punk-ass rioters would never plot to take his life.

diggy
01-08-2009, 05:32 PM
Black on black crime happens frequently. Where is the outcry?

Cop kills unarmed black man and there is a very angry response.

If blacks do not collectively have respect for each other's lives, would anyone else?

If no one else has respect for black people's lives could that be a partial reason why a cop would not hesitate to put a bullet in a black man?

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 05:34 PM
In this very special case, I agree with the riots, if I were there id be setting it off myself.

Police have too much protection, like a fascist state.

So you WONT GET justice, so you need to rise up and show you cant be knocked overr.

Its the only way in THIS special circumstance.

But yea, apart form that fighting violence with violence is dumb.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:34 PM
i saw the video, faggot. i never the cop was justified, i think it's fucked up, terrible. but you loot your own communities over the shit. that does you no good. go tear down the police station if you wanna make a fucking point...

Yea its easy for you to say go tear down the precinct but you're behind a computer right now.. You don't have to worry about the consequences of doing something like that. Like I said before all you do is watch the shit unfold and give your worthless 2 cent opinion. It cracks me up when folks like yourself always act as if we should be proud of this fucked up community we live in. Who gives a fuck if we tear it down, it was never ours in the first place..............

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Rioters are people who look for an excuse to commit acts of theft and vandalism, in my opinion.

I'll slap tha shit outta u

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Black on black crime happens frequently. Where is the outcry?

Cop kills unarmed black man and there is a very angry response.

If blacks do not collectively have respect for each other's lives, would anyone else?

If no one else has respect for black people's lives could that be a partial reason why a cop would not hesitate to put a bullet in a black man?

ARE YOU REALLY THIS STUPID??????????????????????????????????

That was COP!! THere No 1 duty is to PROTECT AND SERVE THE PEOPLE.

PROTECT

AND

SERVE.

The man was restrained, face down on the concrete. No resisting.

The cop stands up pulls his gun out and shoots him in the back.

IN THE FUCKING BACK

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:39 PM
In this very special case, I agree with the riots, if I were there id be setting it off myself.

Police have too much protection, like a fascist state.

So you WONT GET justice, so you need to rise up and show you cant be knocked overr.

Its the only way in THIS special circumstance.

But yea, apart form that fighting violence with violence is dumb.

your not even American.

Rioting isn't going to help anything.

Its just going to make cops more paranoid.

LOL@ Diggy having a Cosby moment and speakonitgod reacting with a e-threat of violence.

Thats the black on black crime he was referring too.

you guys got some serious fuckin issues man.......

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:42 PM
it aint hard 2 do tha math diggy is a good house negro i'm a field nigga wit ashy elbows nigga what

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:44 PM
your a pussy.

you aint even out there rioting. your on a computer talkin it up with whitey and house negros.

Your bitch as stays in San Fran with all the white folks too.

01-08-2009, 05:48 PM
it aint hard 2 do tha math diggy is a good house negro i'm a field nigga wit ashy elbows nigga what

He's a house negro because he doesn't think that black-on-black violence is good for the black community?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:49 PM
speakonitgod is gone. He's done. He probably was never right to begin with.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:50 PM
your a pussy.

you aint even out there rioting. your on a computer talkin it up with whitey and house negros.

Your bitch as stays in San Fran with all the white folks too.

dog you are late as fuck....tha rioting ended before 7 am this morning........ they sent the riot squad in when light came because they were scared.....there was no where else for us to go so niggaz went home........wtf u expect us to do take on riot squad with rubber bullets fuck that

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 05:52 PM
He's a house negro because he doesn't think that black-on-black violence is good for the black community?
no he's a house negro for thinkin tha only thing one gets out of rioting is free shit............thats what tells me right there that he dont relate to real black folk.....y u think he rock a ny fitted.....ny niggaz is known marks.......never fight back against shit...just go 2 church n pray n shit......niggaz killed sean bell n wat happened? a whole lotta nuthin

we made sure they will remember oscar grant, and that is the point

food for thought
01-08-2009, 05:53 PM
@ diggy

all black people should not have to suffer the consequences of dumb ass gang bangin niggas who kill each other.

and you cant say black ppl collectively dont have respect for their lives. this is nonsense. again, the niggas who gang bang are not representative of the race.

i agree there needs to be an outry evrytime that happens, but times they do speak out. alot of hold protest and marches to speack out against that shit.

you can actuaaly hear about all that shit all time if you watch the right programms.

and if your trying to defend the cops who shoot innocent black men unjustified with your last sentence, that shit is appalling.

@erybodt else
about the riots,

Riots have been a strong form of protest for decades. learn your history

and the police no doubt need to punished for that shit. this is common sense

but that shit is stupid if you are burning down your own cummunity, looting the mom n pop stores in your hoods, and basiccly fuckin gup the lives of YOUR OWN community.
like somebody said, take that shit to the ppl who deserve it. people in the communtiy dont deserve it. this is just ppl trying to feel good about them selves by acting like they did something commendable.

the people who are really responsible is that cop in particlur, the police station, state officials and the justice system. not their own people.

"that night the gods were out/ tryna, keep the peace, 85s wanna while out"
- Lord Jamar

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:08 PM
I wouldn't use it as an excuse to vandalize shops and steal stereos from honest people in my own community.

Another common misguided quote. Did you ever wonder why there is no money in the Black and Latin community? Did you ever think that maybe the fact that Asians and Indians make all their money in our hoods and bring it back to theirs is taking away from us? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we don't give a fuck about a Koreans business? Cuz if not you need 2 think about that.....

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:11 PM
And @ CoolDan, you still haven't put forth a solution to how we should deal with the situation besides rioting.... How should the working middle and lower class voice their opinion in a place where talking simply doesn't get the point across? And don't give no cop out answer like "Focus on the family" fuck that I want a real answer

01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
And @ CoolDan, you still haven't put forth a solution to how we should deal with the situation besides rioting.... How should the working middle and lower class voice their opinion in a place where talking simply doesn't get the point across? And don't give no cop out answer like "Focus on the family" fuck that I want a real answer

No, you want an Easy answer. There are none. There's no magic bullet answer. Motherfuckers like you like to complain and talk shit, but don't want to take the hard steps necessary for real change.

It starts with the family on a basic level. There are too many single-parent families in the hood. The incarceration rate is too high.

But it goes beyond that. It's about accepting a community as a family. It's about working hard. It's about fighting to improve schools. It's about looking out for your neighbor, regardless if he's korean or white, and him doing the same for you.

It is about educating yourself and accepting that hard work is the only way out. But it is a long process made difficult by society, conditioning and a prison culture.

I'm assuming you're all going to attack my answer, because it is an inconvenient truth, and I think you guys have to know that.

01-08-2009, 06:21 PM
Another common misguided quote. Did you ever wonder why there is no money in the Black and Latin community? Did you ever think that maybe the fact that Asians and Indians make all their money in our hoods and bring it back to theirs is taking away from us? Did you ever stop to think that maybe we don't give a fuck about a Koreans business? Cuz if not you need 2 think about that.....

I'm starting to doubt you are black. You're entire view of the black community seems to be based on Menace II Society and Do the Right Thing.

I do not claim to be from "the hood" or a "hood expert", but I have spent time there and have had friends who lived there. And based on your comments, I am really starting to believe that I know more about it than you.

I'm not even attacking you, I'm just saying that your views sound like a cliched hood movie.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Its not inconvenient its unrealistic at this point. I'm asking for a solution now! And guess what, you don't have one! We do! So why bash us for getting steam off our heads when you yourself mr. almighty nuclear household family bullshit is putting forth plans that can take centuries to act on.....

And u can quit that shit about looking out for your neighbor cause the people who run businesses down here don't care for us... they just sell us their shit and run back to their gated community while we keep losing out on our hard earned money...black people work hard too cooldan, we're all not selling crack ya kno........

get past ur unrealistic views and come forth with a solution that can be put forth NOW or dont speak at all, because we have already found something that works for US

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:24 PM
The sheeps mere sheep.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm not even attacking you, I'm just saying that your views sound like a cliched hood movie.

Well I dont wanna be the one to put it to you like this, but black people don't tell white people everything, especially in regards to how it feels to be black, to be poor, to live in a community that literally rotting away. Blacks have learned to put a smile on their face in front of whites and kind of sugar coat their situation, but when those white folks aren't around, niggaz have worse mindsets then I do... But I dont understand why this surprises you.... we are at the bottom.... This is a byproduct of our role in society..... You cant treat us like animals and expect us to act civilized when the shit hits the fan.......your ancestors created a problem that wont be fixed for a very very very veryv eryeryeyreyryeryeryey long time

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 06:27 PM
Its not inconvenient its unrealistic at this point. I'm asking for a solution now! And guess what, you don't have one! We do! So why bash us for getting steam off our heads when you yourself mr. almighty nuclear household family bullshit is putting forth plans that can take centuries to act on.....

And u can quit that shit about looking out for your neighbor cause the people who run businesses down here don't care for us... they just sell us their shit and run back to their gated community while we keep losing out on our hard earned money...black people work hard too cooldan, we're all not selling crack ya kno........

get past ur unrealistic views and come forth with a solution that can be put forth NOW or dont speak at all, because we have already found something that works for US

l o mutherfucking god damn l. a solution that works for you? riots? wtf could that possibly mean? you seem like a fairly intelligent guy. you can't possibly mean that...

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:28 PM
The sheeps mere sheep.
^obsessed with every thread i create

01-08-2009, 06:30 PM

How does rioting work? How is it working?

I am not saying that things are easy for black people now.

But I am saying that it is undeniable that things are better than they were 200 years ago, 100 years, 75 years, 50 years, 25 years.

And it isn't from rioting and acting ignorant.

Great black leaders have literally changed the government.

A lot of it comes back to personal responsibility.

Sorry.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:32 PM
l o mutherfucking god damn l. a solution that works for you? riots? wtf could that possibly mean? you seem like a fairly intelligent guy. you can't possibly mean that...
^You don't get it because you don't lose friends on a daily basis. Marching does nothing. Petitioning does absolutely nothing. Handing out flyers does nothing. It only makes it all the more in the norm forcing people to pay attention for a short time out of respect, then let the story fade away. Not this time. Out here the only way the cops will listen to you is when you fight back. This has been proven so many times throughout american history yet you sheltered children fail to open your eyes. You guys are so quick to judge someone for setting cars on fire but when it comes to a solution no one has anything to say.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:33 PM
^obsessed with every thread i create

I gotta put you in your place punk.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:34 PM
How does rioting work? How is it working?

I am not saying that things are easy for black people now.

But I am saying that it is undeniable that things are better than they were 200 years ago, 100 years, 75 years, 50 years, 25 years.

And it isn't from rioting and acting ignorant.

Great black leaders have literally changed the government.

A lot of it comes back to personal responsibility.

Sorry.
You act like we have time to take "responsibility" when cops are shooting us in the back for no reason! Have you forgot what all this is about??!

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:36 PM
^You don't get it because you don't lose friends on a daily basis. Marching does nothing. Petitioning does absolutely nothing. Handing out flyers does nothing. It only makes it all the more in the norm forcing people to pay attention for a short time out of respect, then let the story fade away. Not this time. Out here the only way the cops will listen to you is when you fight back. This has been proven so many times throughout american history yet you sheltered children fail to open your eyes. You guys are so quick to judge someone for setting cars on fire but when it comes to a solution no one has anything to say.

you are in dire need of a history lesson.

Did you even go to school??? what grade did you drop out in??

Like I said, you'll be dead in 3 years and no one will riot.

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 06:37 PM

the cops aren't the ones killing your friends everyday. and on the occassion that they do, they should be prosecuted and punished if it was unjustified, like in this case. that's all. good luck with your riot, i hope it works for you.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:38 PM
You act like we have time to take "responsibility" when cops are shooting us in the back for no reason! Have you forgot what all this is about??!

Your nothing more than an animal basing everything he does and says off of instinct.

01-08-2009, 06:39 PM

No, but you have already tried to change the subject. It is about an innocent man who was savagely killed in a cowardly fashion.

And you have made it about you and random acts of violence.

You asked for a solution. THere is no easy solution.

But you don't want to do anything hard?

There is the essence of the problem.

You could work hard as an individual and become successful and set an example and give back to the community.

^^^That is entirely possible for ANY individual in America, black or white. Granted, it isn't easy, but nothing worthwhile is.

You do not represent all black people. All black people are not the same, and I know a good many who would be embarrassed by you and your words, not because they are "house negroes" but because they are intelligent.

The very fact that you would call someone who disagrees with you rationally a "house negro" shows that you are part of your own problem.

food for thought
01-08-2009, 06:46 PM
on some real shit thou, if niggas want to get something accomplished

niggas need to hit the police station

thats some real shit

organize

bomb the police station

shoot it out with the police. catch them slipping like them like they themsleves get caught slipping.

they shouldnt terrorize their own community because something the police did. theyre victims of that shit too.

thats my word, they don tmake niggas like they used to

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:47 PM
if a woman can be subjected to anal penetration than there is no reason why a man cannot also. technically, they are both "exit doors". if a guy is into anal stimulation he can still be straight if he recieves it from a woman.

good luck with your anal penetration, i hope it works out for you

food for thought
01-08-2009, 06:47 PM
and nicky u aint got nothing to say about nothin

shut the fuck up and go back to general chat

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:48 PM

thats some real shit

organize

bomb the police station

shoot it out with the police. catch them slipping like them like they themsleves get caught slipping.

they shouldnt terrorize their own community because something the police did. theyre victims of that shit too.

dont say that dog there are people watching

cosign wat u said about nicky tho lol

food for thought
01-08-2009, 06:49 PM
lol i know right

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:49 PM

thats some real shit

organize

bomb the police station

what the fuck do you kno with your teenage ass?? LOL.

Bomb the police station huh?

Good advice, see how that works out in the long run for you.

Kill every cop cuz one cop killed one person. Thats a logical solution.

I guess if the cops were as intelligent as you, they'd use the same approach and start summarily executing ever 'nigga made like he used to be' they can find.

lol where the fuck are you even from college boy??

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 06:50 PM
good luck with your anal penetration, i hope it works out for you

touche

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:50 PM
The very fact that you would call someone who disagrees with you rationally a "house negro" shows that you are part of your own problem.

Not true. He said he sees people who riot as people who are simply looking for a reason to get free shit. How can you completely overlook that arrogant, ignorant ass statement? Do you agree with that CoolDan? Do you think that is all we want? Sneakers n shit??

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Not true. He said he sees people who riot as people who are simply looking for a reason to get free shit. How can you completely overlook that arrogant, ignorant ass statement? Do you agree with that CoolDan? Do you think that is all we want? Sneakers n shit??

I know real motherfuckers who were involved in real riots in Hough and Glenville back in the 60's in Cleveland.
That shit devestated their community and it still hasn't recovered to this day.

So, like I said, good luck with your rioting.

01-08-2009, 06:54 PM

That isn't what he said.

And I'll take some free sneakers right now if you're going to hook me up.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 06:55 PM
speakonitgod got a new TV and stereo system from all of this.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:56 PM
I know real motherfuckers

That says it all right there. You KNOW real niggaz, you ain't one. So pipe down Brad.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 06:57 PM
SmEGd-_xYZA

rip bernie mac

rip oscar grant

01-08-2009, 06:57 PM

thats some real shit

organize

bomb the police station

I'm glad you said this, because for a second, you actually sounded reasonable.

You are a hypocrite.

You will never bomb shit.

That being said, it would be stupid as fuck if you did.

Bomb the police station?

That would be like Israel nuking palestine to get one motherfucker shooting rockets.

You have all these idea fragments, but no understanding, knowledge, or experience.

Grow up.

food for thought
01-08-2009, 07:00 PM
what the fuck do you kno with your teenage ass?? LOL.

Bomb the police station huh?

Good advice, see how that works out in the long run for you.

Kill every cop cuz one cop killed one person. Thats a logical solution.

I guess if the cops were as intelligent as you, they'd use the same approach and start summarily executing ever 'nigga made like he used to be' they can find.

lol where the fuck are you even from college boy??

lol another classic impostor quote. this one is long too.

this is not the first and only time this happened, fuck boy

but since you are an impostor, i should expect u not to know this

in this situation,fighitng it out with the police is POSITIVE compared to destroying your own cummunity rioting.

ok, fuck boy

real niggas talking. sit your ass down

food for thought
01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I'm glad you said this, because for a second, you actually sounded reasonable.

You are a hypocrite.

You will never bomb shit.

That being said, it would be stupid as fuck if you did.

Bomb the police station?

That would be like Israel nuking palestine to get one motherfucker shooting rockets.

You have all these idea fragments, but no understanding, knowledge, or experience.

Grow up.

^ read above post

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 07:01 PM
That says it all right there. You KNOW real niggaz, you ain't one. So pipe down Brad.

yup...a real dude who was in a real riot and lived to tell about it. He's in his sixties. A grown man with time to reflect on it.

your just a scumbag lookin to profit off some looting. No class.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 07:03 PM
lol another classic impostor quote. this one is long too.

this is not the first and only time this happened, fuck boy

but since you are an impostor, i should expect u not to know this

in this situation,fighitng it out with the police is POSITIVE compared to destroying your own cummunity rioting.

ok, fuck boy

real niggas talking. sit your ass down

LOL....dont be late for art class tommorrow. You and the class burnout can talk all about how great Bill Ayers is and how you can learn from his tactics.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 07:05 PM
yup...a real dude who was in a real riot and lived to tell about it. He's in his sixties. A grown man with time to reflect on it.

your just a scumbag lookin to profit off some looting. No class.
nigga chowders on im donew ith you

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 07:06 PM
The real truth is tho that your NOT going to bomb the police.

You can't even stand up to them because your unorganized,have no backing from successful blacks, and have no plan whatsoever.

This riot is going to ruin whatever neighborhood it took place in, and its just going to result in more struggle.

You can't beat the cops. You can't win. Nobody can.

food for thought
01-08-2009, 07:08 PM
I know real motherfuckers who were involved in real riots in Hough and Glenville back in the 60's in Cleveland.

lol @ making random shit up

lol @ lying about knowing "real nuthafuckers"

diggy
01-08-2009, 07:30 PM
@ diggy

all black people should not have to suffer the consequences of dumb ass gang bangin niggas who kill each other.

and you cant say black ppl collectively dont have respect for their lives. this is nonsense. again, the niggas who gang bang are not representative of the race.

i agree there needs to be an outry evrytime that happens, but times they do speak out. alot of hold protest and marches to speack out against that shit.

you can actuaaly hear about all that shit all time if you watch the right programms.

and if your trying to defend the cops who shoot innocent black men unjustified with your last sentence, that shit is appalling.

@erybodt else
about the riots,

Riots have been a strong form of protest for decades. learn your history

and the police no doubt need to punished for that shit. this is common sense

but that shit is stupid if you are burning down your own cummunity, looting the mom n pop stores in your hoods, and basiccly fuckin gup the lives of YOUR OWN community.
like somebody said, take that shit to the ppl who deserve it. people in the communtiy dont deserve it. this is just ppl trying to feel good about them selves by acting like they did something commendable.

the people who are really responsible is that cop in particlur, the police station, state officials and the justice system. not their own people.

"that night the gods were out/ tryna, keep the peace, 85s wanna while out"
- Lord Jamar

I'm not saying all blacks do not have respect for their lives. I meant the rioters are showing a lack of respect for black people if they steal and burn down stores - other ethnicities watch that and think blacks are savage animals. Don't you think acts like that televised would make people especially cops approach black men differently than other ethnicities? That's what I meant.

I am not defending the cops for shooting him. I'm just saying blacks should be outraged when a black person kills another black person just as much as when a cop does it. Why all of a sudden black people feel united in outrage when a cop kills a black person, but are very silent when blacks kill blacks?

thats some real shit

organize

bomb the police station

I agree with the above post just a little bit. If anyone is to be attacked, it should be the one who attacked first.

You're right cops or any other group who attacks us need to know their would be deadly repercusions for fuckin with us.

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 07:44 PM
You can't beat the cops. You can't win. Nobody can.

"They hate us, we hate them. We can't win. No way!!!!!!!!"

food for thought
01-08-2009, 07:46 PM
fa sho diggy

i feel you

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 07:47 PM
GieMymvtQZ8

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 08:06 PM

http://www.cinemaretro.com/uploads/threestooges.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 08:18 PM
yawn

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 10:10 PM
I know real motherfuckers

lol bump

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 10:19 PM
thanks for the pub

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 10:37 PM
faggot

11th Chamber
01-08-2009, 10:41 PM
should I make a thread about how cold my city is right now?

fucking loser

ALCATRAZ
01-08-2009, 11:03 PM
you listen to d12 who are you to call anyone a loser

iLLogik
01-09-2009, 12:45 AM
graffiti solves everything.

CharlesJones
01-09-2009, 11:20 AM
Blacks are the only people i know that will tear up their own community over some bullshit. Yeah that's fucked up that the policeman shot the dude in the back while he was laying face down but if the dude hadn't been a criminal, he wouldn't have gotten harrassed by the cops. Ignorant black men get on my damn nerves always bitching about the cops bothering them. The cops wouldn't bother their dumb asses if they weren't walking the streets all the time acting ignorant and hanging on the corner. I'm black so how come the cops have never bothered me? The cops never bother me because i go to work and i obey the speed limit when i drive. I've also never driven drunk and i've never had a gun and drugs on me when i drive so therefore the cops never bother me.

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2009, 12:38 PM
if the dude hadn't been a criminal, he wouldn't have gotten harrassed by the cops.

Another moronic statement.

The cops never bother me because i go to work and i obey the speed limit when i drive. I've also never driven drunk and i've never had a gun and drugs on me when i drive so therefore the cops never bother me.

No, the cops never bother you because you live in a gated community where they know you will act like a good boy.

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2009, 12:44 PM
The cops wouldn't bother their dumb asses if they weren't walking the streets all the time acting ignorant and hanging on the corner.

Lol @ tha self hatred............we won't get harrassed if we don't go outside........lmfao

knewcheeze
01-09-2009, 02:41 PM
"if the dude hadn't been a criminal, he wouldn't have gotten harrassed by the cops"

that statement said a mouthfull....this person isn't a part of hip hop culture and has never been around poor people

what he's saying is that poor people have to stay inside they house all day and can't get fresh air and sunlight because it denotes criminality

why are these Klansman posting at a Hip Hop message board????

Olive Oil Goombah
01-09-2009, 06:58 PM
No, the cops never bother you because you live in a gated community where they know you will act like a good boy.

Bitch, what the fuck you know about CharlesJones????

Go wrap your lips around your crackpipe and think about how retarded you are for sayin this.

IrOnMaN
01-09-2009, 07:41 PM
Blacks are the only people i know that will tear up their own community over some bullshit. Yeah that's fucked up that the policeman shot the dude in the back while he was laying face down but if the dude hadn't been a criminal, he wouldn't have gotten harrassed by the cops. Ignorant black men get on my damn nerves always bitching about the cops bothering them. The cops wouldn't bother their dumb asses if they weren't walking the streets all the time acting ignorant and hanging on the corner. I'm black so how come the cops have never bothered me? The cops never bother me because i go to work and i obey the speed limit when i drive. I've also never driven drunk and i've never had a gun and drugs on me when i drive so therefore the cops never bother me.

Good post. I was once harassed by the cops once in 2005. I was outside alone at the wrong place and the wrong time. My fault. But you have to understand that this man had a family. The cops will assume that because you're black, you're currently doing something wrong or you've have/will do something wrong. It's not just the cops, it's everybody and every race that's judges blacks in a negative way. You just have to learn how to deal with it in a positive way.

The officer can't deny that he was frustrated and wanted to beat the guy. But that doesn't excuse the fact that he shot him lying face down. Are you serious? The man leaves behind a family! I bet the officer never thought about that.

So what if he was a criminal? Does that give the officer the right to kill him in cold blood? No. It's not our choice to decide who should live or die no matter how angry we are.

LoTec
01-09-2009, 09:53 PM
no he's a house negro for thinkin tha only thing one gets out of rioting is free shit............thats what tells me right there that he dont relate to real black folk.....y u think he rock a ny fitted.....ny niggaz is known marks.......never fight back against shit...just go 2 church n pray n shit......niggaz killed sean bell n wat happened? a whole lotta nuthin

we made sure they will remember oscar grant, and that is the point

This is an great point look at Rodney King noone would remember that dude now if it wasnt for the riots. Rioting like this with a purpose is a fairly healthy exorsize cuz one of these days people are gonna start bangin on the blue shirts for real of course when that time comes they will have to fight the army too shit will be crazy then. Violence begetts violence but livin in the world to day..... the supreme help us.

LoTec
01-09-2009, 10:01 PM
No, you want an Easy answer. There are none. There's no magic bullet answer. Motherfuckers like you like to complain and talk shit, but don't want to take the hard steps necessary for real change.

It starts with the family on a basic level. There are too many single-parent families in the hood. The incarceration rate is too high.

But it goes beyond that. It's about accepting a community as a family. It's about working hard. It's about fighting to improve schools. It's about looking out for your neighbor, regardless if he's korean or white, and him doing the same for you.

It is about educating yourself and accepting that hard work is the only way out. But it is a long process made difficult by society, conditioning and a prison culture.

I'm assuming you're all going to attack my answer, because it is an inconvenient truth, and I think you guys have to know that.

I have hardly agreed with anything you have ever posted on this site but this is some real talk in my opinion

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2009, 11:49 PM
Violence begetts violence but livin in the world to day..... the supreme help us.

wow.............da jewel.................someone rep this man NOW

ALCATRAZ
01-09-2009, 11:52 PM
Good post. I was once harassed by the cops once in 2005. I was outside alone at the wrong place and the wrong time.

What did they do to you? And if it ain't anything past a grab on your nuts don't even reply cuz harrassment is gettin punched in tha mouth not questioned for bein black............ thats not harrassment thats jus life in america

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 01:12 AM
it's not only black people you simple minded fools. i work, pay taxes, am white, and currently have a case pending against the police department in my city. my father was a biker apart of a motorcycle club who was under investigation for his involvement in 2 bodies got charged for the third. everything was good until i caught my first charge, they found out who my dad was and the harrassment started from there.

and i see harrassment of every nationality not just blacks/whites. it's a class thing. police only take it easy on the upper class because their areas cause less problems and they are less threatened by them.

most of you saying this shit probably never been harrassed by police which is why you're so oblivious and dont know how harrassment stands in the present. you know nothing about excessive use of force, illegal search and siezures.

if you're walking down the street 2 o'clock in the morning with a hoodie on, a cop stopping you and asking you ?uestions and patting you down is not harrasment. you should study your states laws if you think it is.

what this officer did was wrong. what they did to sean bell is wrong. what they did to the kid in philly is wrong ( ya'll seen the video - 13 cops holding a kid down and another running and punting his head while the others pummeled him. )

but also, all white and from my area: cops came to a domestic abuse call where a well known neighborhood guy named chief was drunk and billigerent. ended up tusseling with the cops, knocked one out, then they all jumped on him beat the piss out of him with batons and a cop had his knee in chief's neck until he stopped breathing.

^ i've been tasered. it would have done the trick. chief's girlfriend who was beat up by chief said chief was saying he gave up before the cops put their knee on his neck.

another man drunk and with a bb gun gets shot 12 times and once in the face by police. in the face? 12 times in other places? let me know if im reaching but this seems unreasonable.

shit like this goes unnoticed all around the country to all different kinds of people. lets not forget how the arabics must feel.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 05:32 AM
^deserves rep on principle alone

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 09:07 AM
What did they do to you? And if it ain't anything past a grab on your nuts don't even reply cuz harrassment is gettin punched in tha mouth not questioned for bein black............ thats not harrassment thats jus life in america

Correction: Harassment

You're a stupid nigger who just wants to be a low-life thug. Get a life.

I WAS harassed because there were at least seven cops who yelled at me as well as threaded to take my life away. One of them even tried to fight me.

You should just be quiet for now because the shit you're saying is ignorant and stupid.

01-10-2009, 09:21 AM
it's not only black people you simple minded fools.
it's a class thing.

Exactly. A couple of black people on this site want it to be black vs. white, because it gives them another excuse for their life's failures, or the opportunity to be fake-militant, neither of which helps themselves or their communities.

Nobody wants to admit how deep shit is or how long-term the only viable solutions.

They just want to support rioters and talk about bombing shit from the safety of their computer screens.

01-10-2009, 09:22 AM

You should just be quiet for now because the shit you're saying is ignorant and stupid.

Damn. "wants to be" is the key phrase right there.

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 09:23 AM
I never understood rioting. Destroying your neighborhood businesses, homes, and even killing people. I understand why people are angry at the fact that a police officer killed a man lying face down. But that doesn't give people the right to start burning and destroying property.

The same the happen in Greece when a police officer killed a 12 year old kid and people when nuts. AND THEY WERE WHITE!! It's not just blacks doing this, it's everyone, guys. STOP WITH THIS BLACK SHIT! It's 2009.

knewcheeze
01-10-2009, 09:51 AM
look what happens when a certain sports team wins a championchip

college, professional

what happens???

a mob of mostly white people

trash the city or campus

and they rich

the problem here is certain people never lived in the hood and never ceen what goes on there

01-10-2009, 10:16 AM
Rich people don't riot.

Who are these rich white people you are talking about, and in what cities?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 10:47 AM
this thread is absolutely ridiculous by now. The generalizations made are hilarious.

knewcheeze
01-10-2009, 11:14 AM
dee nile isn't a river in kemet

if your not aware of riots when a college or pro team wins a championchip then go hit google muhfucka

just to add on...

theres just as much drugs in a college dorm as there is in a project

maybe more

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:16 AM
so what are you saying???

and that is the biggest generalization without a shred of evidence yet.

knewcheeze
01-10-2009, 11:17 AM
it depends on how rich the person is

if he's "elite" rich he not gonna riot...he gonna drop atom bombs and crash airplanes in buildings and blame it on militant arabs, create a disease in a labrotory

but all those sports fans who riot after a champion are defineatly not poor....middle class and rich

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:45 AM
LOL...how do you kno??

there is a difference in teh rioting anyway. And the cops come down on those kids too, so your actually making the case FOR the rioters just like you were before.

Regardless, i could care less if you thought the Earth was flat.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 07:21 PM
Correction: Harassment

I could care less if I spell a word wrong. It was you who came in the thread all high and mighty talking about English skills when you don't have any yourself.

...And the word is threatened, not threaded. Fuckin idiot.

I'm at work so I'll let that one slide...... Niggaz is readin my posts n shit

I WAS harassed because there were at least seven cops who yelled at me as well as threaded to take my life away. One of them even tried to fight me.

hahahahHAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHHAHAHA so wait............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHahh ahahahahahahahah

hahahahah
haha
lol
lol
lmao
rofl

so you mean to tell ME, that you were not even TOUCHED by tha jakes and yet you were harassed?!?! ahahahhaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG HAHAHAHAHAHA AND ONE OF THEM TRIED TO FIGHT YOU???? POOR BABY!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! !!!

Listen Cornelius, where I'm from the cops actually touch you. You know wat im sayin? Like niggaz literally get their faces bashed in. If a cop was to threaten me I'd laugh in his fuckin face and tell him to keep up the good work. You're such an emotional coward that anytime a cop does so much as look at you, you're screaming harassment. To me, THAT defines a nigger. Someone tryin 2 live tha life who aint seen shit. U aint been harassed dog, they let your black ass off easy!!! Tha nerve of this nigga lol!!!!

At least what I'm saying is factual. You're over here talkin about a cop wanted to fight you!!! hahahahah wat a fuckin load of bull. I don't know how it is where ever u live, but around here cops don't ask to fight, either they do or they don't. You are a bitch. I will remember your corny ass post forever, and when I get quote in my siggie priviliges I will post that malarky for everyone to see.

Nigger.

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 07:28 PM
^^ he lives in Detroit

prolly some of the worst cops in the U.S.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Exactly. A couple of black people on this site want it to be black vs. white, because it gives them another excuse for their life's failures, or the opportunity to be fake-militant, neither of which helps themselves or their communities.

I really hope you aint referring to me because if you pay attention in KTL as much as u frequent it you would see that I have not once ever blamed white people for what is going on in the hood and asked to take up arms against them. As a matter of fact, I am one of the only posters here who has to keep repeating to people that this is in fact a class issue. You saw the videos of the riots, there were latins and whites and blacks and asians. A chinese nigga named Lee was one of tha few who were arrested in Oakland nigga had two burners in both pockets ready to go to war. You faggots just have selective reading and choose to overlook the gems I lace yall with and focus on the negative aspects of hood life which i am not shy about lettin u niggaz in on

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 08:51 PM
speak on it god..keep doing what you do but please refrain from implying that only black people suffer / are mistreated.

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 08:52 PM
because when shit hits the fan, me, the typical ' wu geek whiteboy ' is gonna be the one standing over ya wounded black ass backing the powers-to-be down with the mac

blidididat!!!!

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 10:19 PM
speak on it god..keep doing what you do but please refrain from implying that only black people suffer / are mistreated.
did u even read my last post

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 10:21 PM
because when shit hits the fan, me, the typical ' wu geek whiteboy ' is gonna be the one standing over ya wounded black ass backing the powers-to-be down with the mac

i like ur enthusiasm but no...........................just no lol

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 10:34 PM
so you mean to tell ME, that you were not even TOUCHED by tha jakes and yet you were harassed?!?! ahahahhaHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG HAHAHAHAHAHA AND ONE OF THEM TRIED TO FIGHT YOU???? POOR BABY!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!! !!!

Listen Cornelius, where I'm from the cops actually touch you. You know wat im sayin? Like niggaz literally get their faces bashed in. If a cop was to threaten me I'd laugh in his fuckin face and tell him to keep up the good work. You're such an emotional coward that anytime a cop does so much as look at you, you're screaming harassment. To me, THAT defines a nigger. Someone tryin 2 live tha life who aint seen shit. U aint been harassed dog, they let your black ass off easy!!! Tha nerve of this nigga lol!!!!

At least what I'm saying is factual. You're over here talkin about a cop wanted to fight you!!! hahahahah wat a fuckin load of bull. I don't know how it is where ever u live, but around here cops don't ask to fight, either they do or they don't. You are a bitch. I will remember your corny ass post forever, and when I get quote in my siggie priviliges I will post that malarky for everyone to see.

Nigger.

And that's makes you a badass because the cops have touched you? You're a thug because cops have hit you a few times? You're an expert on police brutality because you live in Oakland, CA? Give me a break and get a life, please. You're the one who started this thread talking about how hot Oakland, CA due to a man being killed by a no good police officer. And I'm not even lying. All what I said was true. All this talk about harassment has gotten you fired up. There's a BIG difference b/w harassment and police brutality. When a police officer or officers starts to beat on a person in an extreme way, that's considered police brutality. The man who was shot in the back by an officer is a victim of police brutality. Harassment comes in different forms, such as sexual harassment, being bullied, being followed, etc.

But you knew this, right?

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 10:51 PM
And that's makes you a badass because the cops have touched you?

When did I ever say that because I've gotten my ass beaten by jake that makes me a bad ass? I don't claim to be a badass I'm just a product of my environment. Hate it or love it.

You're a thug because cops have hit you a few times?

Again, stop with the assuming. I have never in my life called myself a thug. I don't belong to a gang and I don't commit crime that isn't warranted. You have so many preconceptions in your mind that its making your third eye foggy... if u gonna step 2 tha god on an intellectual level at least come correct nigga

You're an expert on police brutality because you live in Oakland, CA?

No it don't make me an expert but living in a war zone you are more knowledgeable on how cops move

There's a BIG difference b/w harassment and police brutality. When a police officer or officers starts to beat on a person in an extreme way, that's considered police brutality.

You talkin like a white boy right now. "There is a specific difference between harassment and brutality" nigga gtfoh.... harassment in the hood means gettin ur teeth knocked out... i aint never seen a nigga in tha hood come out tha cuts like "nigga i just got brutalized by tha pigs" hahahahaha sure there may be a technical difference in definition but I want to make one thing clear.. Sure, maybe you were "harassed" by cops in the true sense of the word, but you wasnt nigga harassed...you were white boy harassed and thats tha truth

Harassment comes in different forms, such as sexual harassment, being bullied, being followed, etc.

true true, but u speakin on tha matter as if a nigga kicked ur fuckin ass........nigga a cop yelled at you years ago and you still hot about it.......nigga cops be callin us all type of shit and thats jus when they passin by........nigga thats in one ear and out tha other.......smh and lol and smh @ this nigga holdin a vendetta against cops for talkin shit hahaha just look at urself dog....ur pitiful

But you knew this, right?

You aint 1uppin anybody coon...stay in yo lane

iLLogik
01-10-2009, 10:58 PM
and there you go with the whiteboy shit....and you're 'enlightened?'

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:03 PM
and there you go with the whiteboy shit....and you're 'enlightened?'
dog if u were truly enlightened you would know that when i refer to people acting white and talking white i am not raggin on every single individual white person but furthermore when i say a black person is acting white all im sayin is that they are speaking in a language that is foreign to real niggaz........real niggaz cannot understand it and if a black person is out of pocket i will call him out on it.........to u this may b offensive but 2 a nigga they kno exactly wat i mean....

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM
You talkin like a white boy right now. "There is a specific difference between harassment and brutality" nigga gtfoh.... harassment in the hood means gettin ur teeth knocked out... i aint never seen a nigga in tha hood come out tha cuts like "nigga i just got brutalized by tha pigs" hahahahaha sure there may be a technical difference in definition but I want to make one thing clear.. Sure, maybe you were "harassed" by cops in the true sense of the word, but you wasnt nigga harassed...you were white boy harassed and thats tha truth

true true, but u speakin on tha matter as if a nigga kicked ur fuckin ass........nigga a cop yelled at you years ago and you still hot about it.......nigga cops be callin us all type of shit and thats jus when they passin by........nigga thats in one ear and out tha other.......smh and lol and smh @ this nigga holdin a vendetta against cops for talkin shit hahaha just look at urself dog....ur pitiful

You aint 1uppin anybody coon...stay in yo lane

I'm talking like a white boy because I understand the difference b/w harassment and police brutality? I don't think so. I'm not surprised you separated white people from black people. In your post, you stated that I wasn't "nigga harassed". I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't their fault at all. It was mine. Yes, when it comes to police brutality and police harassment, blacks, poor whites, and mexicans get the dirty in of the stick.

Someone in this thread stated that it all has to do with class, and I believe that's true. I don't hate the police at all. There are some cops who make the good cops look bad. It's like there are black people who are total assholes who make the good blacks look bad. Racist whites make good whites look bad, so on and so fourth.

The area I live in is pretty bad. There are crackheads, drug dealers, thugs, etc. The police is constantly around here. It's the winter, so it's cool. But in the spring/summer, the streets are really terrible. When I go to school and work, I'm constantly looking over both shoulders. I live in this area because the university I attend is located one mile from here. I can honestly say that I have never been harassed by the police since I've lived here. I try to prevent myself from becoming a victim by not going to party stores where crackheads and drug dealers hang out. Not going to clubs, street parties, night block parties, etc.

Yes, I know I'm living in fear but I'm afraid if I get caught up in something, I'll lose everything that I've worked for. If I were white, I probably wouldn't worry about it.

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:24 PM
dog if u were truly enlightened you would know that when i refer to people acting white and talking white i am not raggin on every single individual white person but furthermore when i say a black person is acting white all im sayin is that they are speaking in a language that is foreign to real niggaz........real niggaz cannot understand it and if a black person is out of pocket i will call him out on it.........to u this may b offensive but 2 a nigga they kno exactly wat i mean....

What is a "real nigga"?

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I'm living in fear

What is a "real nigga"?

Not you, thats 4 sure

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:27 PM
i am not raggin.

i think you are

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Detroit isnt accually a "fun" place to be at nite some times

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:30 PM
the only way detroit is fun is if you get in your car and drive to pittsburgh

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:32 PM
its funny the different ways of argueing speakonitgod does with each poster. The kids got extreme range for chinese guy.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:33 PM
I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. It wasn't their fault at all. It was mine.

I feel real bad for you dog and thats from tha heart

When I go to school and work, I'm constantly looking over both shoulders.

Well thats cuz u a bitch and you're scared of your own people. Nigga if I'm in my own hood nigga I will walk around with a fuckin straw hat doin watever tha fuck I please....butt naked nigga.......tha fuck is a nigga gonna tell me in my own hood tha fuck

I try to prevent myself from becoming a victim by not going to party stores where crackheads and drug dealers hang out. Not going to clubs, street parties, night block parties, etc.

Thats your choice.... but just because a nigga like myself likes goin to parties and shit in the hood don't mean I deserve to get "brutalized". White people go to parties. Mexicans go to parties. Why should I stay home? So I don't become a victim? Fuck that!!! You got the mentality of a dirty slave and I hate sayin that to blacks but if tha shoe fits....

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:34 PM
its funny the different ways of argueing speakonitgod does with each poster. The kids got extreme range for chinese guy.
nigga im a legend in your eyes give me positive rep PLEASE

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:35 PM
i picture speaksonit as the guy from the movie south central. he's all thugged out now. but he'll turn his shit around and save his son from gang violence in a few years.

http://www.knowgangs.com/gang_resources/411/movies/pictures/southcentral.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:37 PM
the only way detroit is fun is if you get in your car and drive to pittsburgh
lol

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:40 PM
Well thats cuz u a bitch and you're scared of your own people. Nigga if I'm in my own hood nigga I will walk around with a fuckin straw hat doin watever tha fuck I please....butt naked nigga.......tha fuck is a nigga gonna tell me in my own hood tha fuck

OMG! If I were afraid of my own people, why would I live in an area that has HIGH CRIME!! It's called being aware of you're surroundings! If you're not aware of your surroundings, you deserve to get robbed.}:|

Thats your choice.... but just because a nigga like myself likes goin to parties and shit in the hood don't mean I deserve to get "brutalized". White people go to parties. Mexicans go to parties. Why should I stay home? So I don't become a victim? Fuck that!!! You got the mentality of a dirty slave and I hate sayin that to blacks but if tha shoe fits....

I'm just trying to be careful. I don't understand where the "dirty slave" came from.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:41 PM
nigga im a legend in your eyes give me positive rep PLEASE

Type 'I wish i was white' and i'll rep you positively.

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:43 PM
^^Nicky, that's not cool.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:45 PM
speaksonit, i rarely rep anybody, but if you share a story about how you accidentally shit your pants in my thread in general chat, i will rep you

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
If I were afraid of my own people, why would I live in an area that has HIGH CRIME!!

I live in this area because the university I attend is located one mile from here.

Congrats u just answered your own question dumbass

I don't understand where the "dirty slave" came from.

It came from the way you belittle yourself. You just said that you were harassed by the cops, and then (get this) you go on to desribe IN DETAIL the logistics of harassment and then what does ur coon ass say? What do you say after all that malarky about harassment and what constitutes it???

It wasn't their fault at all. It was mine.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/New%20Gifs/1zb6x5w.gif

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:52 PM
^^You misunderstood me completely. I said that I don't want to be caught up in anything.

And the reason why I'm living here because my school is a mile from here has nothing to do with me being afraid you blacks, you dumb fucking nigga. AND I LIVE IN DETROIT, DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know where that came from. I think you like being stupid. Your posts are stupid and you're stupid. Thanks for trying, though. Dick.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:55 PM
Ok here's your chance to redeem yourself. How was it YOUR FAULT that you were HARASSED (BY YOUR DEFINITION STUPID) by the police.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Ok here's your chance to redeem yourself. How was it YOUR FAULT that you were HARASSED (BY YOUR DEFINITION STUPID) by the police.
.....still waiting

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Well I gotta say the rioting is a catch 22 cuz it doesnt do all that much but bring the issue to a fore front of the American public and let the cops know they fucked up big time. Its usually the first and only reaction from a group of people who are gonna be in a irrational mood. Lets not forget how fucking stupid most of America is in the first place. Then in due time everyone settles down and forgets about what happened, maybe a couple hip hop songs get made about it, and lodi fucking dah, BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

Whats really troubling is how passive and accepting people have become to the marshall law movement.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:50 AM
Well I gotta say the rioting is a catch 22 cuz it doesnt do all that much but bring the issue to a fore front of the American public and let the cops know they fucked up big time.

i thought that was tha point

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2009, 04:01 AM
i thought that was tha point

of course it is. but the american public doesnt give a shit, they just react to it like its another action movie or something. people got mowed down by m-16s during Katrina and no one really thought much of that.

diggy
01-11-2009, 04:18 AM
What about just locating the cop responsible and *POW* - issue settled.

But NOOOO!!

All them so called gangstas who are quick to put a bullet in a regular cat just minding his business would not dare take on an opponent who is a cop.

Real gangstas in Brazil, Nigeria, Italy, Columbia, etc. put bullets in cops and politicians.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:52 AM
At least we out doin somethin. Don't b mad cuz Cali breeds live niggaz and your state breeds a bunch of cowards.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 12:04 PM
At least we out doin somethin. Don't b mad cuz Cali breeds live niggaz and your state breeds a bunch of cowards.

Please...the Bikers and the Mexicans run shit in Cali. Everybody knows this.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Meh, I use the word nigga interchangeably. We got the livest humans period. From the realest white boy bikers to the realest latin gangs to the first blood and crip gangs ever formed. Real niggaz come from Cali. Who can tell me otherwise.

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 12:22 PM
^^You will not shut the fuck up about that thug shit, will you? I know you want to be like them but your changes of succeeding are very low. You're just a good boy who wants to become a thug but don't have the balls. You're just a sad individual who talks big shit behind a computer screen. Shut the fuck up and grow up! Thanks.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 12:24 PM
^^You will not shut the fuck up about that thug shit, will you? I know you want to be like them but your changes of succeeding are very low. You're just a good boy who wants to become a thug but don't have the balls. You're just a sad individual who talks big shit behind a computer screen. Shut the fuck up and grow up! Thanks.
I was responding to diggy's post where he was trying to belittle my people. You swear I just woke up this morning and said "lemme let these niggaz know how real Cali is". Get the sand out of ur snatch faggot.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 12:47 PM
Meh, I use the word nigga interchangeably. We got the livest humans period. From the realest white boy bikers to the realest latin gangs to the first blood and crip gangs ever formed. Real niggaz come from Cali. Who can tell me otherwise.

Cali is fucked up if you ask me. Buncha meth heads and weirdos and gangs.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Most meth labs are actually found in places like colorado, utah, arizona, new mexico...basically places where people have absolutely nothing to do..... we have meth here but it doesnt get more shine than any other drug....weed is still king in cali

CharlesJones
01-11-2009, 01:13 PM
There is nothing cool about being in a gang and being a thug Speakonitgod. I would never go to the hood in California because i'm not trying to get killed by a blood or a crip because i'm wearing a red shirt or a blue shirt. Them thugs and gangbangers in Cali are crazy and they will die and end up in prison because the criminal life is no way to live. The sad thing about these clowns is that they don't even live past their 20's because they aren't afraid of death. These fools would rather take the easy way out and be a thug because they don't wanna get a job and go to school so they can learn something. Their stupid asses constantly get harrassed by the cops because they hang on the corner all day and harrass and beat up good people. They refuse to do the right thing which is going to school and getting a job. Only thing their dumb asses think about is getting cash by any means necessary which is selling drugs, robbing banks, rapping or doing whatever to get that money instead of trying to get money the right way which means having a job. Then blacks wonder why they get stereotyped like they do by racist white people. Hispanics aren't that much different than blacks. They're just as ignorant. But i do see more hispanic men and hispanic women working than black men and black women. Another thing that ignorant hispanics and ignorant blacks have in common is that they like to have a lot of kids and they like living in the hood hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:26 PM
There is nothing cool about being in a gang and being a thug Speakonitgod.

Never said there was...

These fools would rather take the easy way out and be a thug because they don't wanna get a job and go to school so they can learn something.

its only seems like the easy way because you're looking from the outside in.

Their stupid asses constantly get harrassed by the cops because they hang on the corner all day and harrass and beat up good people.

I rarely see an innocent dude gettin his ass beat. Chances are if u gettin mopped up u was doin something u wasn't supposed to be doin. Granted innocent people do get caught up, but that happens everywhere in the world, not just the hood.

Only thing their dumb asses think about is getting cash by any means necessary which is selling drugs, robbing banks, rapping or doing whatever to get that money instead of trying to get money the right way which means having a job.

Smh. You can't fault people for surviving. That's the underlying point here. People in the hood don't have the same outlets to success that others do, so we have to do what needs to be done to survive. I laugh at you people who always talk about just dropping whatever we are doing and going to school lol. That ain't gonna stop tha babies from crying. Drug money will though.

Then blacks wonder why they get stereotyped like they do by racist white people.

Haha a nigga like yourself would be concerned on how otheres view your black ass.

Hispanics aren't that much different than blacks. They're just as ignorant. But i do see more hispanic men and hispanic women working than black men and black women.

^worst type of nigga is a self hating nigga off top

Another thing that ignorant hispanics and ignorant blacks have in common is that they like to have a lot of kids and they like living in the hood hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

hahahahhahahahaha omg thats so funny charles jones hahahahhaha lol @ the thought of humans that aren't white having babies.... lololol hahahahaha..... hehe @ the thought of poor women wanting to experience the joy of motherhood lololol

CharlesJones
01-11-2009, 01:37 PM
I don't see a lot of white people with a bunch of babies like blacks and hispanics. I don't agree with that bullshit you're talking about that blacks in the hood don't have access to things that will help them have a successful life. There are some blacks in the hood that got good jobs but for some reason they don't move outta the hood and i don't know why. Ever heard of a library Speakonitgod? The hood does have libraries and the library has any information you want about jobs. Ignorant blacks refuse to read and go to the library so therefore their dumb asses will be trapped in the ghetto because they aren't trying to get out. They think that if blacks live in the suburbs, you're trying to be white and that's the dumbest ass mentality i've ever heard. How are you gonna have a better life if you sit on your ass all day and hustle to get money instead of having a job? Poor ignorant blacks think money is supposed to come to them and that shit will never happen. They're fucking lazy and that's always been their problem. I didn't know that white people were the only ones allowed to have a lot of money and live good. I thought every race wanted to be like that? You know why rich white people got what they got? Because they go to school and they read and that's why they're able to live in nice neighborhoods, drive nice cars and have good jobs.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:47 PM
I don't see a lot of white people with a bunch of babies like blacks and hispanics.

What is this based on? You are a fuckin moron

I don't agree with that bullshit you're talking about that blacks in the hood don't have access to things that will help them have a successful life.

I do.

There are some blacks in the hood that got good jobs but for some reason they don't move outta the hood and i don't know why.

So glad you brought this up. Now a few pages back you were crying about community and how we should respect it and cherish our neighbors and all that good shit, but now you completely switch sides and say that we should do what we can to get the fuck out. You can't have your cake and eat it to. But I will answer your question as to why some people have a hard time moving out of the hood. IT IS ALL WE KNOW. thats the point doofus. you swear its an easy task for someone who has been living at the bottom their entire life to jump into this new side of tha world that is foreign and they know nothing about. Its sad but some people are truly comfortable in the hood, suffering and all. thats why I laugh at people like u cuz u just dont get it. Its the exact same thing as a prisoner who will do everything he can to STAY in tha bing... there are mental hurdles as well. You think everything is so cookie cut clean but you fail to realize that there are many elements in hood life that have been ingrained in us so long that to remove us from it would be to remove us from ourselves in a sense

Ignorant blacks refuse to read

CharlesJones................shutup

Poor ignorant blacks think money is supposed to come to them and that shit will never happen.

The more I read the more I envision a white man typing all this shit. A racist ignorant white man at that.

They're fucking lazy and that's always been their problem.

Another self hatred post that is well misinformed

You know why rich white people got what they got? Because they go to school and they read and that's why they're able to live in nice neighborhoods, drive nice cars and have good jobs.

You forgot to mention the number 1 reason tho.........they're white

CharlesJones
01-11-2009, 01:59 PM
There's no point in arguing with you because your a idiot. Rich black people got what rich white people got. So how do you figure rich black people got what they got? They worked for what they got dumb ass. You wouldn't know nothing about that because your punk ass ain't probably never worked in your life. You probably one of them thugs who hang on the corner all day and hang with your bitch ass friends who are gonna die in their 20's and be in prison soon. Let me give you some examples of rich successful black people who grew up poor. Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, what's that black guy's name that is a doctor in Baltimore?(i only know his first name which is Ben.), Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and i'm sure there's more black actors, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, businesswomen, sport athletes who grew up poor and they became successful because they wanted to be somebody. They didn't let distractions and ignorance like gangbanging, drug dealers, violence in their poor neighborhoods stop them from becoming successful. Some of these people also came from single parent homes.

CharlesJones
01-11-2009, 02:01 PM
Speakonitgod i bet if you and i were to take a vote to see how many people on here would agree with what i'm saying and agree with what you're saying, i bet i'd get the most votes.

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 02:15 PM
There's no point in arguing with you because your a idiot. Rich black people got what rich white people got. So how do you figure rich black people got what they got? They worked for what they got dumb ass. You wouldn't know nothing about that because your punk ass ain't probably never worked in your life. You probably one of them thugs who hang on the corner all day and hang with your bitch ass friends who are gonna die in their 20's and be in prison soon. Let me give you some examples of rich successful black people who grew up poor. Bill Cosby, Oprah Winfrey, what's that black guy's name that is a doctor in Baltimore?(i only know his first name which is Ben.), Nat King Cole, Michael Jackson, Isiah Thomas, Charles Barkley, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and i'm sure there's more black actors, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, businesswomen, sport athletes who grew up poor and they became successful because they wanted to be somebody. They didn't let distractions and ignorance like gangbanging, drug dealers, violence in their poor neighborhoods stop them from becoming successful. Some of these people also came from single parent homes.

I agree. Some people just don't believe in education. There's college and job training schools. People who live in ghettos have an excuse because they've be in the type of situations where they feel like life is crushing them down. Others look beyond what can hold them down and go for what they want. We all have a choice. For some people, the choice is easy, for others it's not.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 02:16 PM
Speakonitgod i bet if you and i were to take a vote to see how many people on here would agree with what i'm saying and agree with what you're saying, i bet i'd get the most votes.

This whole website is predominantly white

CharlesJones I agree wholeheartedly..

And as for that stupid ass list you made of successful blacks, so what. I never said it was impossible to make it out of the hood, I just had to put you in your place because you speak as if its as easy as 1-2-3. If it was so easy to rise above, why are there still hoods in 2009? According to you its because blacks are lazy, but only a fool would buy into that. And that is exactly what you are, a misguided fool who can't relate to your own.

...you and Ironman share one milkshake wit two straws

CharlesJones
01-11-2009, 02:24 PM
Ironman thanks for agreeing. Speakonitgod is a faggot and all he does is make excuses and defend ignorant blacks because he's ignorant. "Imitates a ignorant black man from the ghetto speaking about his life"Oh look at me, i'm poor and i can't get outta the hood LOL. So instead of going to school and trying to get a job, i'm gonna be a gangbanger/drug dealer or a rapper so i can make it outta the hood LOL. Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL. Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL.

Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

I think if you are going to attempt to associate me with those statements you should at least provide quotes from myself which validate it. I'm callin you out.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Found a great post regarding the rioting on another site:

It's easy to damn the protesters because of course those actions don't make any sense. I'm sure it was an isolated group of people actually doing the damage to property. Nonetheless, those are actions of desperate people who have nothing left to lose. Sure they need to pay for their crimes but the larger question is what level of despair and powerlessness does one have to feel before deciding that this is good thing to do... If their lives had not been touched previously by similar events to the Fruitvale shooting, they would not have been out there breaking windows and burning cars. I'm not saying they should have done it, just saying I understand. Most of us have the luxury of thinking practically.

suck on that

01-11-2009, 07:23 PM
speakonitgod, you are not a "real nigga"

You have created an online persona for yourself.

This persona appears to be what a person who had never seen a "hood" or urban area thinks that people from the hood are like.

I'm pretty sure it is offensive

I am not attacking you, but this is how you come off.

Please stop calling yourself a "real nigga", as that is offensive to anybody who is even the slightest bit "real".

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 07:28 PM
you just cant stomach tha fact that you will never b associated wit duh strugoo

dont hate tha playa..................

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 07:31 PM
hahaha....CharlesJones just killed it yet again.

I vote CHarles.

01-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Why would I want to be associated with the struggle? Struggling is for the poor and indigent. I don't think that there is anything wrong with them, but it certainly isn't something I would strive to be.

That is the difference between us.

You desperately want to be associated with a struggle that you do not appear to be a part of.

Now, I don't know you. I am just saying that you come across as extremely fake, like a poorly-written character.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 07:32 PM
Ironman thanks for agreeing. Speakonitgod is a faggot and all he does is make excuses and defend ignorant blacks because he's ignorant. "Imitates a ignorant black man from the ghetto speaking about his life"Oh look at me, i'm poor and i can't get outta the hood LOL. So instead of going to school and trying to get a job, i'm gonna be a gangbanger/drug dealer or a rapper so i can make it outta the hood LOL. Libraries and reading is wack to me because that's for white people LOL. Being successful and living in the suburbs means blacks are trying to be white LOL.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 07:36 PM
http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1448160&postcount=154

im callin u out too bitch......

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 07:37 PM
Now, I don't know you. I am just saying that you come across as extremely fake, like a poorly-written character.

And you come off as a bitch, but u dont see me runnin around yappin about it do u? so keep it to yourself ya negative nancy

01-11-2009, 07:44 PM
And you come off as a bitch, but u dont see me runnin around yappin about it do u? so keep it to yourself ya negative nancy

"Real niggas" don't say "negative nancy".

And yes, you are always runnin around yapin about me.

You think that Menace II Society is real life and you think that leaving the "g" off of your gerund verbs makes you "street"

"You, I be computin and teachin, god"

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/fankgangsta.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 07:56 PM
Nah but foreal I just think you don't wanna accept tha fact that a hood nigga posts on wucorp because it makes you sad that ur siggie isnt true

diggy
01-11-2009, 08:21 PM
How could you be proud of gangsters who destroy their own community?

Are gangstas real or just tools of the devil?

01-11-2009, 08:47 PM
Nah but foreal I just think you don't wanna accept tha fact that a hood nigga posts on wucorp because it makes you sad that ur siggie isnt true

I never claimed to be an expert on the hood. i have never lived there.

But I have been there, done business there, andI have had friends who lived there.

The plight of the person in the hood is different and usually more of a struggle.

There are good people and bad people in the hood, just as there are in the suburbs or anywhere else in the world.

Your attempt at trying to characterize all people in the hood as being the same is offensive and leads me to believe that you are portraying a character you know nothing about.

I also think you and I have different definitions of "real".

Either way, it is my assertion that you are pretending to be something you are not, and in fact, know nothing about.

Not from the hood.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/notfromthehood.jpg

Not from the hood

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/style.jpg

Not from the hood

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/yanni.jpg

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/sid3.jpg

I see you, homey.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/foodforthought.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 09:57 PM
What am I supposed 2 say to that. You're right? I'm not from tha ghetto? I don't understand what you're getting at. You've already said twice you don't think I'm frm the hood. OK. That's great for you. How many more times do I have to hear it before you shut tha fuck up?

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2009, 09:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/since1989/AmericanHistoryX1741.jpg

yuck

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:02 PM
me n my niggaz was on haight once and seen a kid with that shit on his shirt and lets just say when we were done with him his shirt had an extra color on it

01-11-2009, 10:04 PM
What am I supposed 2 say to that. You're right? I'm not from tha ghetto? I don't understand what you're getting at. You've already said twice you don't think I'm frm the hood. OK. That's great for you. How many more times do I have to hear it before you shut tha fuck up?

I would guess quite a few times.

I got stamina, son.

Of course, if you would just admit that you weren't from the ghetto, that you don't do work, and that you are portraying a character, we could just put this to bed.

But if you want to keep up the charade and spit rhetoric, and then insult an entire class of people by claiming that you are a "typical" representative of their group, then I will be forced to continuously pull your hoe card.

If I had to guess, I would say that we will constantly go around in circles, mainly for entertainment purposes, with you occasionally getting upset.

It will be a long and monotonous cycle.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:05 PM
lol...i bet you pick on parapylegics

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Of course, if you would just admit that you weren't from the ghetto, that you don't do work, and that you are portraying a character, we could just put this to bed.

Ummm please point out where I said I put in work on the streets because I can't recall ever saying that.

You know whats funny though, most of my posts in recent memory have been me saying "please point out where I said that because I never said that" and yet you and Nicky almost NEVER respond to them, and when a new page starts, you go back to the same argument and again, I have to say "hold up, when did I ever say that". Why don't YOU just admit that you do a little too much assuming for your own good.

01-11-2009, 10:09 PM
me n my niggaz was on haight once and seen a kid with that shit on his shirt and lets just say when we were done with him his shirt had an extra color on it

That's the type of shit I'm talking about. That story is a fabrication.

What are you trying to prove?

Everyone knows people in San Francisco only wear shirts like this:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/tl-PrideRainbowFlag.jpg

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:12 PM
I don't care if you don't believe me. Hood niggaz got hood stories. Deal with it

01-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Ummm please point out where I said I put in work on the streets because I can't recall ever saying that.

You know whats funny though, most of my posts in recent memory have been me saying "please point out where I said that because I never said that" and yet you and Nicky almost NEVER respond to them, and when a new page starts, you go back to the same argument and again, I have to say "hold up, when did I ever say that". Why don't YOU just admit that you do a little too much assuming for your own good.

You have constantly said that you are more qualified to discuss the struggles of the inner city because you have lived an inner-city lifestyle.

You said that you participated in riots.

You have said that you would rob white people if they came to your hood, which implies that you have done it in the past.

You have said numerous times that you are a "real nigga" who does "real things".

You talk about your "graf crew".

I am not assuming, I am inferring, and that is only because you do so much implying.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:15 PM
NO no no, when someone says you put in work that only means one thing, nigga either u work on tha track or you sell drugs.........that's hood slang, so dont try 2 throw different little meanings into that shit........I am a writer first and foremost. The work I put in is on walls, not in pipes stoopid

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:17 PM
lol..tryin to flip words like he's Slick WIllie

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:19 PM
flip words? I never said I sold drugs nigga, what type of fuckin idiot goes online and says they sell drugs.........niggaz do monitor these websites....that shit aint no conspiracy that is simple mathematics

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:26 PM
u went online and said you'd rob me. Than you said you attacked some kid for wearing a shirt.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:27 PM
you have lived an inner-city lifestyle.

you participated in riots.

you would rob white people if they came to your hood, which implies that you have done it in the past.

You have said numerous times that you are a "real nigga" who does "real things".

You talk about your "graf crew".

I am not assuming, I am inferring, and that is only because you do so much implying.

All you are really inferring is that I am an active member of my community. That's it.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:28 PM
u went online and said you'd rob me. Than you said you attacked some kid for wearing a shirt.
thats different than me saying that i have illegal drugs in my possession and that i sell them to people...

that will get sum1 knockin at ur door, thats jus stupid

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:31 PM
right...because robbery and assault is legal.......

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:33 PM
right...because robbery and assault is legal.......
take a law class at whatever college u go to and get back 2 me

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 10:36 PM
I don't need to. I learned that before i hit 10

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:43 PM
i will slap tha shit outta u

EAGLE EYE
01-11-2009, 11:08 PM
San Francisco?

I heard theres a few bad parts but i know ppl who moved out that way said its pussy and gay as andy warhol's lap dog. what the fuck you guys lootin' out there? IKEA and Abercrombie and Fitch?

fuck I'm probably movin' westward within under two years and hopefully going some place that doesnt reflect the shit i see in the news

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:10 PM
nigga tha riots were across tha bridge in oakland.....if niggaz tried so much as to break a window in san francisco gavin newsom would have tha fuckin marine corps down here in an instant, smakin niggaz over tha head......niggaz can get down in oakland because they dont have a rep to uphold, unlike tha great safe city of san francisco...but u right there is mad homos here, but im an optimist, i just see that as more hoes for da god

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:12 PM
fuck I'm probably movin' westward within under two years and hopefully going some place that doesnt reflect the shit i see in the news

man all u gotta do is stay away from los angeles county and oakland as a whole lol and u will b alright.....every city has their bad areas but its only live here when cops pull sum dumb shit, its cali u kno...niggaz would rather chill out anyday

11th Chamber
01-11-2009, 11:13 PM
nigga tha riots were across tha bridge in oakland.....if niggaz tried so much as to break a window in san francisco gavin newsom would have tha fuckin marine corps down here in an instant, smakin niggaz over tha head......niggaz can get down in oakland because they dont have a rep to uphold, unlike tha great safe city of san francisco...but u right there is mad homos here, but im an optimist, i just see that as more hoes for da god

hahah I bet this lame nigga has the sweetest and softest voice

He ACCUALLY talks like that in real life?

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:18 PM
you actually listen to d12 in real life?

whitey
01-11-2009, 11:20 PM
riots are an effective form of uncivil protest if they are done for the reason of trying to garner attention to your cause. if a problem is bad enough and builds to a head like the LA riots, it usually happens for a reason. the LA riots showed the LAPD was on some fucked up shit and things needed to changed. looting and taking advantage of the situation for personal monetary gain is pretty gay. thats just being a low life and taking advantage of a situation.

but in the end, the aftermath of a roit the core issues still stand. why is the community in the situation at hand? honestly stuff that is happening now really is effected by the last couple hundreds of years. no doubt about it. however, there is no simple answer out of it. thats what speakonitgod and others like him want. you don't learn physics in a day, you don't get to the nba in a day, you aren't the world's greatest cheif the first time you pick up some ingredients. what i mean by that is, all that shit takes time. just like the problems that took lots of years to build up, they will take lots of years to break down. riot all you want but in the end thats not going to fix your situation. it may be a start, but you get out of a situation that which you put in. so get to work.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:37 PM
How could you be proud of gangsters who destroy their own community?

Are gangstas real or just tools of the devil?
damn how did i overlook this post....i dont understand wat u sayin dog

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:51 PM
How many rivers do we have to cross, before we can talk to the boss?

pkXSgtn3BuM

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 12:27 AM
i will slap tha shit outta u

http://www.phys.ufl.edu/siegel/skeltoon3.jpg

snapple
01-12-2009, 09:12 PM
fuck the police....sean bell...this shit....thank god for cameras....

some of you really need to get your heads right. turning this thread into a bullshit argument about who is and isn't "hood" and shit. what type of crap is that. come on brothers and sisters don't be deceived by the devil. lets stay focused.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 11:33 PM
fuck the police

word fuck tha po nigga

Olive Oil Goombah
01-12-2009, 11:35 PM
You saying fuck the police is as bad as me saying fuck the FBI.

Do the knowledge cuz im not explaining that one to you.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 11:49 PM
You saying fuck the police is as bad as me saying fuck the FBI.

fuck

the

police

forever

iLLogik
01-12-2009, 11:50 PM
tommy toughtits.

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 11:55 PM
NickyTooch would welcome martial law with open arms.....

iLLogik
01-13-2009, 12:15 AM
martial law would be against everybody not submitting to the system, not just oakland based black folk.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 03:04 AM
double plat chea

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 10:51 AM
speakonitgod is one of these anarchists who has no agenda. Just to wreak havoc upon the people around him cuz he's an outcast.

Prolifical ENG
01-13-2009, 12:24 PM
speakonitgod, why did you choose to post this in KTL again?

IrOnMaN
01-13-2009, 12:37 PM
speakonitgod is one of these anarchists who has no agenda. Just to wreak havoc upon the people around him cuz he's an outcast.

Could be. Maybe he's just entertaining himself on the internet. Offline, he's probably a pretty nice guy. I don't know him so....

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 01:11 PM
That cop clearly was a rookie you can see his face after he shoots it, fucking hilarious

i laughed my ass off, his face is just like "oh shit i forgot we keep these things loaded and cocked"

and fuck i didnt see where he got shot but hell it looks like it was in the leg, fuckin suck it up, and im not sayin the cop was right, cuz thats bitch move by a rookie

but yall gonna start tearing down a community after that shit, fuckin get a grip. Its not like gang member kill each other off each day, what the difference if a cop does it or the kid next door.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 01:48 PM
That cop clearly was a rookie you can see his face after he shoots it, fucking hilarious

i laughed my ass off, his face is just like "oh shit i forgot we keep these things loaded and cocked"

and fuck i didnt see where he got shot but hell it looks like it was in the leg, fuckin suck it up, and im not sayin the cop was right, cuz thats bitch move by a rookie

but yall gonna start tearing down a community after that shit, fuckin get a grip. Its not like gang member kill each other off each day, what the difference if a cop does it or the kid next door.

WEll there is a difference, but if cops are going to have guns than this shit is going to happen especially in bad areas where the cops are going to be more paranoid, nervous and on higher alert.

But your right, rioting is retarded. If kids were getting shot every day or every week by cops i could see this.
They are overreacting, but poor people usually do cuz they are already frustrated. I don't doubt innocent people get harassed because of the criminals that they live around.

But if you don't want cops there, who do you want policing the neighborhood?? The drug dealers?

See there is a huge difference between these blood/crips type gangs who specialize in drug dealing to make money.
They kill off their own communities with crack and dope.

Its not like prostitution or gambling or any other racket. ITs like they are praying on other poor people, and thats really not how its supposed to work.

Bacdad
01-13-2009, 02:35 PM
fuck the police they better make examples of the ppl reasonable of this shit and show some respect for the minorities & poor.its easy to criticize when u never ever have to worry about a situation like this and the police is your friend..cops are often racist ive heard a racist comment from a cop mouth countless times.only way to stand up is this because they dont give a fuck and u need to show that this kind of shit cant be happening

this shit isnt simple

snapple
01-13-2009, 03:17 PM
"what the difference if a cop does it or the kid next door." don't try to justifiy it. Police officers are supposed to protect and serve the people of the communities. thats the difference.

and nicky tooch you ask who do you want policing the streets drug-dealers? no thats crazy. what people want is good police officers. police officers who are for the community and understand it. however 9 times out of 10 you're not dealing with a good police officer.

like bacdad said the shit isn't simple..but shit isn't right. that shit was not right point blank.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 03:51 PM
so fix your own fucking problems, what are you runnin to cops for???

its your problem so if no one else can understand it, what the fuck do you expect anyone else to do about it???

YOu act like cops don't get called pigs or killed and shit.

This whole rioting is only going to make cops think worse of you.

I swear to god you gotta be some of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

Bacdad
01-13-2009, 04:14 PM
dude u are an ignorant fuck.

and who do u mean when u say its "our" problem?the community,minorities or who?ur talking to ppl like theyre 2nd class citizens..and fix it?how the fuck?isnt that the governments job..and why arent they able to understand the problems,youd think its a part of their fucking job to understand problems going on in their own country.

yes cops get called pigs but does that give them the right to kill somebody?or be a racist?or treat some ppl like theyre less worthy than others

if a cop cant handle the pressure then quit ur fucking job

u really think this shit is as simple as u make it sound?easy to give opinions from where u are

food for thought
01-13-2009, 05:01 PM
nickytooch is an impostor to hip hop and he does not understand our culture

this has been proven already.

i dont know why yall are getting heated over his ignorant comments

he is a racist and support racial profiling.

his opinions on situations that revolve around the communinty and the oppressed are void.

Bacdad
01-13-2009, 05:09 PM
ok im new here so i was like whathefuck..lol i noticed that hes a racist whats he doing on this site if he doesnt listen to hip hop..

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
"what the difference if a cop does it or the kid next door." don't try to justifiy it. Police officers are supposed to protect and serve the people of the communities. thats the difference.

and nicky tooch you ask who do you want policing the streets drug-dealers? no thats crazy. what people want is good police officers. police officers who are for the community and understand it. however 9 times out of 10 you're not dealing with a good police officer.

like bacdad said the shit isn't simple..but shit isn't right. that shit was not right point blank.

So you want officers who under stand the community

but all you say to them is "fuck the police" and call them pigs.

i dont fuckin give a shit, cops are pricks they use there position in society for leverage, thats how it is, from getting a parking ticket to getting shot.

Whats the communities need to do is not riot and be negative, put yourself in a cops shoes, and have cats sayin fuck the police, its gonna piss you off no?

same as if say fuck you to you right now, it might piss you off no?

and i didnt justify shit, i simply laughed my ass off at some ROOKIE cops failure to do his job

food for thought
01-13-2009, 05:14 PM
lol thats the point

he posts in general chat all day and here where he pollutes proper discussion with his ignorance and fox new talking points

he never posts in wu chamber or hip hop shop.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 05:14 PM
i aint racist. Im just bein real.

your just a bunch whiny bitches.

just like food for thought said...if whites can't understand your culture, why would you expect them too??

Its not the governments job to fix all your problems. This aint communist Russia or China. And you see how well those places take care of there own right??

keep cryin about the 'white man' this amalgamation of everything you think is wrong with the world.

See how far it gets you.

food for thought
01-13-2009, 05:16 PM
^ see what im saying lol

food for thought
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
just like food for thought said...if whites can't understand your culture, why would you expect them too??

lmao when did i say that shit, fuck boy?

i said you are an impostor because you are against anything that has to do with minorities or struggle but are on a hip hop forum.

this means u know nothing of hip hop culture or its essence

Bacdad
01-13-2009, 05:25 PM
^ see what im saying lol
lmao

snapple
01-13-2009, 05:31 PM
So you want officers who under stand the community

but all you say to them is "fuck the police" and call them pigs.

i dont fuckin give a shit, cops are pricks they use there position in society for leverage, thats how it is, from getting a parking ticket to getting shot.

Whats the communities need to do is not riot and be negative, put yourself in a cops shoes, and have cats sayin fuck the police, its gonna piss you off no?

same as if say fuck you to you right now, it might piss you off no?

and i didnt justify shit, i simply laughed my ass off at some ROOKIE cops failure to do his job

thats not true. i say fuck the police because of what their actions. ive never tried to start shit with a police officer ever. i wouldn't be saying fuck the police if they were doing what they're supposed to be doing. i don't know how you found humor in the situation at all but whatever....as far as nicky goes you're a lost cause...

Bacdad
01-13-2009, 05:36 PM
i aint racist. Im just bein real.

your just a bunch whiny bitches.

Its not the governments job to fix all your problems. This aint communist Russia or China. And you see how well those places take care of there own right??

keep cryin about the 'white man' this amalgamation of everything you think is wrong with the world.

See how far it gets you.

its their job and what the fuck u mean my culture im not asking for anybody to understand my culture im asking for the people who are responsible for my security & health to do their job and understand the problems & situations their work & surroundings involve

u really dont think theres room for a lot of complaintment?u really think the system works?

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 05:38 PM
^ cuz it didnt look intentional, and the cops face was priceless, if i thought it was on purpose i would have found no humour in it

all im sayin was you dont need to fuckin riot over the situation, look how far it got when they fucked up Rodney. Which wasnt funny at all, just plain ridiculous, i dont care black or white or blue, something like that shouldnt happen

and i know someones gonna say fuck the police or we holdin down

cuz you know, fuckin up innocent people and destroyin city areas is gonna make them love all that much more

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 05:43 PM
its their job and what the fuck u mean my culture im not asking for anybody to understand my culture im asking for the people who are responsible for my security & health to do their job and understand the problems & situations their work & surroundings involve

u really dont think theres room for a lot of complaintment?u really think the system works?

you act like black folks are the only people cops kill. YOu act like this shit doesnt happen to other people. IT HAPPENS. Its been happening and it used to be alot worse.

I kno white people that have been shot and killed by cops. I know of cops that were killed by criminals.

Do you really think saying 'fuck the police' and rioting is going to end that??

I really don't care, say and do what you want, its your right.

If you don't like the 'system' go find another system that works for you.

Maybe Baghdad??

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Well i just found a news report and it shows alot more then i had previously seen

the one i just watched was absolutely fucked, i retract my previous comment upon the humour, that wasnt funny.

but i stand by statement that rioting is not the correct response

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 05:53 PM
this rioting shit is old man.

THe time and place for it is gone, vanished into history.
Were passed that shit. ITs counterproductive.

01-13-2009, 05:58 PM
this rioting shit is old man.

THe time and place for it is gone, vanished into history.
Were passed that shit. ITs counterproductive.

Truth. It is part of evolution.

There was a time when riots DID help. To riot now is an insult to those civil rights pioneers who actually had reasons to riot.

Great men have preached and died to help the plight of the black man in America.

Things are still not perfect as far as race relations go, but to deny that great improvements have been made is an insult to the memories of great men.

Is everything better? Not at all.

But a black man can literally be anything he wants to be in America.

It is now time to show and prove, which is an equally important part of the struggle.

It is more important now to bust your ass and become doctors, lawyers, and politicians then it is to burn shit and act hard on internet forums.

Professor Poopsnagle
01-13-2009, 06:11 PM
Y'all bitching ass black folks deserve to be called niggas.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 07:51 PM
But a black man can literally be anything he wants to be in America.

That may be true but the way you phrase it leads one to believe that blacks have EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES as whites, which obviously isn't true.

01-13-2009, 07:59 PM
That may be true but the way you phrase it leads one to believe that blacks have EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES as whites, which obviously isn't true.

I agree that the opportunities are not "equal".

However, that has been true of every minority in every society since the very beginning of societies.

I am not saying that it is just, because it isn't, but that is the way it is.

However, I think it is undeniable that the situation IS getting better. That does not mean that nothing additional needs to be done and that black people should not be active for the cause.

I am just saying that rioting, as a race, is no longer a reasonable way to accomplish anything.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Blacks got it better than Mexicans and Arabs.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 08:21 PM

Yea Oakland was in flames because a nigga got shot in his fuckin leg.

The bullet penetrated thru his lower back, ricocheted off the pavement and struck him again in the chest.

Execution straight up and down.

Fuck the pigs.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
Execution???

How convenient a choice of words for you cause.

Execution is in the back of his head.

That kid was killed by accident.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 08:24 PM
I am just saying that rioting, as a race, is no longer a reasonable way to accomplish anything.

What you mean as a race that wasn't black folks rioting that was OAKLAND rioting. Get my point? Each one teach one, son help son.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 08:27 PM
Execution???

How convenient a choice of words for you cause.

Execution is in the back of his head.

That kid was killed by accident.
Fuck it then, he was killed EXECUTION STYLE. Just because you are shot in the back does not dismiss the fact that it was an execution style killing. If someone gets their head cut off, is that not an execution? If someone is face down and shot in the back, is that not an execution style killing? Stop being so nit picky

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Blacks got it better than Mexicans and Arabs.
Did you learn that in your statistics class Brad?

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Did you learn that in your statistics class Brad?

See the guy in my sig? I'm more likely to be named like him.

Fuck it then, he was killed EXECUTION STYLE.

LOL. Getting shot in the leg and the bullet ricocheting off the bones and pavement ACCIDENTALLY killing you is far from 'execution style'.

I thought i made this point in the previous post.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 09:38 PM
he was lying on his stomach face down and was shot in the back.... that is an execution style killing no matter which way you look at it, accident or not

11th Chamber
01-13-2009, 09:42 PM
The point of an exectution is to make sure 100% that the target is dead

Shooting someone in the back doesnt guarentee that

Back of the head almost always does

You're making no sense at all.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Exactly...The point of execution style is to ensure the subject is dead. Chopping off heads, shooting someone in the head, slitting someones throat, hangings...those are executions.

This was not an execution.

Seriously....by anarchist standards you are pretty retarded.

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
The point of an exectution is to make sure 100% that the target is dead

Shooting someone in the back doesnt guarentee that

Back of the head almost always does

You're making no sense at all.
I am making perfect sense.

The original Iraqi sniper Juba only has two targets. Your dome and your spine. This has been confirmed by US military intelligence. I think I'll take Juba's point of view over yours.

Now go listen to some D12. I'm sure you already are anyway

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 10:14 PM
Exactly...The point of execution style is to ensure the subject is dead. Chopping off heads, shooting someone in the head, slitting someones throat, hangings...those are executions.

This was not an execution.

Seriously....by anarchist standards you are pretty retarded.
Ali > Marciano

THE MASON
01-13-2009, 10:17 PM
^ they aim for the spine to paralyze the target not execute him, plus the spine is much easier to hit then the head piece at a range, larger surface area

the execution come after once your on the ground unable to move

ALCATRAZ
01-13-2009, 10:35 PM
oscar grant was executed by oakland bart pd.............

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Ali > Marciano

Thats a whole other arguement. YOur already losing this one, so i suggest you slow down.

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2009, 12:15 AM
nigga i will stand up on tha highest mountain and tell u marciano fought a bunch of bums in his career and if he went up against DA GOD it wouldnt even be a fight! it would be tap dance lessons!!!!

tap.

dance.

lessons.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 12:20 AM
LOL. how little you know. You probably have never even seen a Marciano fight.

ANd if you knew anything, you'd kno that Rocky's style was similar to Joe Fraziers, but he was a much more complete fighter than Frazier.

The only guy that hit harder than Rocky was Foreman...but nobody hit harder than him.

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2009, 12:22 AM
cant hit wat u cant catch fagtard

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 12:26 AM
PLease...Ali got hit plenty. Thats why he's basically a shaking retard now.

I'm an Ali fan as well, but just like you gotta go with Ali i gotta go with the Brockton BUll

ALCATRAZ
01-14-2009, 12:34 AM
off 2 tha TL to write on stuff..... PAYZE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-14-2009, 12:37 AM
Bart is a weird kid man. I would clutch my purse if he walked by me.