PDA

View Full Version : Mysteries of the World that I don't understand. Please help me!

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Dane Cook
Dave Mathews Band
Big Doe Rehab
Grafiti
enormous asses
Raging Bull
Adam Sandler
Renee Zellwegger
fake boobs
American Idol
Cedric the Entertainer
Gwyneth Paltrow
ranch dressing
Corona
King of the Hill
NBA basketball

Ghost In The 'Lac
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
NBA? wat.

NBA is one of the greatest sports comps ever in the world.

Its just the regular season is a bit too long, and gives NFL too much time to take over until the playoffs.

I think thats what its all about. Its planned, as soon as Superbowl is done, NBA season starts for a lot of people.

JerseyIronman
01-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Dane Cook - hes got good delivery. hes whack now tho
Dave Mathews Band - survive off of college kids
Big Doe Rehab - i thought it was half decent
Grafiti - a way for our urban youth to express them selves, and rage against the machine at the same time.
enormous asses - can be good, can also be bad
Raging Bull - i only saw half of it.
Adam Sandler - he used to be funny.
Renee Zellwegger - overrated, definitely. I think women like her, sort of liek they like Sarah jessica parker for some reason.
fake boobs - whats is there not to get?
American Idol - for fat americans to watch
Cedric the Entertainer - hes dead
Gwyneth Paltrow - shes pretty hot
ranch dressing - yes this shit is gross
Corona - good with a lime
King of the Hill - i dont get it either, maybe rednecks watch it
NBA basketball - only have to watch the last 4 minutes.

SL33
01-08-2009, 03:24 PM
NBA- Euroleague shits on NBA e'day
BDR-solid effort, Ghost should switch his style once again though

that's it

Shogah
01-08-2009, 03:38 PM
nba - last time i watched it, jordan was slam dunking from 15 meters, and charles barkley was slam dunking blind folded, and then it got boring.

corona - nice with the lime, and great for hot summer days. whats there not to get it.
everybody likes it!

american idol - true mystery. no answer.

I guess its purpose lies in the funny you tube videos.

Senator C. Palantine
01-08-2009, 03:38 PM
Adam Sandler

Maybe the unfunniest comedian ever.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 03:39 PM
nba - last time i watched it, jordan was slam dunking from 15 meters, and charles barkley was slam dunking blind folded, and then it got boring.

corona - nice with the lime, and great for hot summer days. whats there to not get it.
everybody likes it!

what's a meter?

Shogah
01-08-2009, 03:43 PM
15 metres, you happy?

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 03:50 PM
what's a metre?

ilzPotent
01-08-2009, 03:56 PM
LMAO!! Cedric the Entertainer isn't dead... Maybe you're thinking Bernie Mac.

They dont all look alike.

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 03:57 PM
all black people look alike to him

check two
01-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Sandler can portray a good dramatic character, such as in Reign over Me.

Dokuro
01-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Dane Cook-his sketches are used primaly for torcher in countys that have a good sence of humor
Dave Mathews Band-need the life blood of duchebags and colladge kidds to live
Big Doe Rehab-idiotsy plan and simple becouse to much money is an oximoron theres no need to go to rehab becose you get money
Grafiti-a vary butiful form of artwork
enormous asses-theres no such thing as too much ass
Raging Bull-the spanish like them
Adam Sandler-was fucking funny until that zohan movie
Renee Zellwegger-makes ugly woman fill that they to can achive greatness
fake boobs-allows ugly women to achive greatness
American Idol-it was mad by brits enogh said
Cedric the Entertainer-is not a king of comiedy redd fox,gorge carlin,richerd pryer, and rondy dangerfild are
Gwyneth Paltrow-7 at beast
ranch dressing-delishous
Corona-only to be drank on senco demio
King of the Hill-fucking halarios
NBA basketball-greateest sprot since foot ball

cutn' heads
01-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Dane Cook
Dave Mathews Band
Big Doe Rehab
Grafiti
enormous asses
Raging Bull
Adam Sandler
Renee Zellwegger
fake boobs
American Idol
Cedric the Entertainer
Gwyneth Paltrow
ranch dressing
Corona
King of the Hill
NBA basketball

i agree with everything on this list... + lowriders

Olive Oil Goombah
01-08-2009, 05:31 PM
Dane Cook- Funny

Dave Mathews Band- boring

Big Doe Rehab-never heard it

Grafiti-corny

enormous asses- no good

Raging Bull- Classic

Adam Sandler- sorta funny

Renee Zellwegger- sucks

fake boobs- depends

American Idol- I only watch the retards

Cedric the Entertainer- I'm pretty sure he's dead too

Gwyneth Paltrow- eh

ranch dressing- its good, your a retard

Corona- eh

King of the Hill- great show

NBA basketball- You don't have a team hence you don't get it.

Visionz
01-08-2009, 09:37 PM
Dane Cook---stupid people laugh at dumb jokes
Dave Mathews Band---idk either and I live in a college town
Big Doe Rehab---bought it listened once and never played it again so the jury's still out
Grafiti----those giant names are made to be read, it's symbolic really (you see something but are never quite sure wtf it is you're dealing with--kinda like people born rich lookin into the ghetto)
enormous asses---flat chest aren't cool why would the back work any different?----there is such a thing as TOO MUCH Ass but I feel the same way about tits, someone else can deal with the Triple Zzz's
Raging Bull----over-hyped movie despite the great acting, its sleep-inducing in parts
Adam Sandler-----see Dane Cook
Renee Zellwegger----ehh she's alright---If you starred in Me, Myself, and Irene its a bit of a get out of jail card.
fake boobs---not anywhere near as cool as the real thing but some chicks realize they're not gonna make it trying to think for a living
American Idol---the people who suck but they're entire family KEEPS lying to them are hilarious to me but I stop watching after that cuz commercial radio -friendly music sucks ass.
Cedric the Entertainer-----is decently funny in Kings of Comedy, not so much on the acting
Gwyneth Paltrow----had her head cut off in SeVen which was awesome. Her mom's famous so I doubt she had to try extra-hard to get noticed.
ranch dressing--I think its a southern thing.
Corona---loved by people that don't know what good beer is about. I blame its popularity on good marketing and that catchy lil' lime in the beer bullshit. They started putting the lime in it to cover up the fact that their beer taste like shit. Dos Equis is the real way to go if you're going for good easy-drinking beer from south of the border.
King of the Hill-----based upon the lil' shithole towns of Texas which don't really seem much like Texas cities at all and is especially true with Austin.
NBA basketball----a sport with universal appeal being played by some of the most athletic people on earth. The Euros on the board can run their mouth about their shit being better and then we can put a team together that stomps the shit out of guys who have been playing together for the last eight years. With that being said I still don't watch until the playoffs start..

Art Vandelay
01-08-2009, 10:08 PM
The blue collar comedy guys should be on my list too. all except for Ron white. that mother fucker is funny

11th Chamber
01-08-2009, 10:32 PM
NBA- Euroleague shits on NBA e'day

ahahahahahahahaha ahahhhhhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahahha............

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhahahahahhahaahhahahahhhaha

NBA basketball

Cause you live in Pittsburgh

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 11:39 PM
nba's tight, dont know why u got basketball of all sports up there. now if u woulda posted nfl id have neg repped you. e-nba.....hahahaha

hectis
01-08-2009, 11:49 PM
euros cant shit on the the NBA; if they put the best NBA players on one team and put the best euro players from all the euro leagues on one team the NBA team would win by 56 points even if we played with your bull shit rules

Sicka than aidZ
01-08-2009, 11:54 PM
rep!

hectis
01-08-2009, 11:57 PM
I would put curling on the list. what Canada you could not think of anything to use a broom for so you invented curling?

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:01 AM
sorry hectis, but for some reason, i love curling. i happened to be in canada on 2 separate occasions during the brier (the superbowl of curling) and i loved every minute of it.

hectis
01-09-2009, 12:03 AM
sorry hectis, but for some reason, i love curling. i happened to be in canada on 2 separate occasions during the brier (the superbowl of curling) and i loved every minute of it.

can you explain it to me?

tajeco
01-09-2009, 12:04 AM
what's a meter?

A meter is 3 feet and 3 3/8 inches. A little longer than a yard. So that one post has Michael Jordan dunking at over 45 feet.

-Dane Cook's cashew bit is clever
-Adam Sandler's first 2 comedy cds were funny, a lot more vulgar than his movies
-Cedric was good in "Barber Shop 2"
-American Idol auditions are funny
-I like Ranch dressing, it's delicious

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:05 AM
it's like shuffleboard, bowling and darts but played on ice. i really can't explain it. all i know is i saw guys push the stone i don't know how far and squeeze it between 2 other stones and put it right in the bullseye

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:07 AM
can you explain it to me?

-vpfUOQKbLA

hectis
01-09-2009, 12:09 AM
I see. well maybe if I watched it more then I would like it

check two
01-09-2009, 12:19 AM
Art,
Do Nicky Meatballs and you play bocci ball together?

Art Vandelay
01-09-2009, 12:22 AM
haha, i've only played bocci one time. it was over the summer at my friend's new house. i was terrible at it when i was sober. i got worse as the drinking escalated. i was just talking to my neighbor the other day. he's younger than me (i think) and he said he was just playing bocci with some old daygos at an italian club.

TSA
01-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Dane Cook- gay

Dave Mathews Band- gay

Big Doe Rehab- gay after 1 week

Grafiti- dope

enormous asses- Jealous One Still Envy

Raging Bull- great movie

Adam Sandler- gay

Renee Zellwegger- white people like that shit

fake boobs- gay

American Idol- funny for the first week, idk why you'd watch after

Cedric the Entertainer- dope, you're white

Gwyneth Paltrow- white ppl like that shit

ranch dressing- gay

Corona- the top of a dick

King of the Hill- funniest show ever, once you 'get it' it becomes hilarious but when to an untrained eye its wierd.

NBA basketball < NBAJAM

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2009, 12:37 AM
Tissa is right about "King of the Hill" and how it takes a certain mind frame to get why its funny.

TSA
01-09-2009, 12:48 AM
when i finally realized how hilarious it was was when hank had finally made his dad proud and goes 'i've been waiting all my life to do this'

and what you think is gonna be a deep hug turns out to be a dry handshake aahahahah!

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2009, 12:53 AM
I picture wucorps Ironman as the black Bobby Hill

TSA
01-09-2009, 12:56 AM
hahahahahahahahah

Art Vandelay = Bill.

there's no way in hell you would picture someone else but bill typing when he posts.

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2009, 01:00 AM
Sicka is like Boomhauer cuz you never know what the fuck hes talking about

EAGLE EYE
01-09-2009, 01:05 AM
heres one more mystery to add to the list..

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2024/2115028913_322de28760_b.jpg