Props CRDS, downloading now, ill have a listen later, thanks

crds
01-09-2009, 04:04 AM
Dope!

Props CRDS, downloading now, ill have a listen later, thanks

thanks Durag

Durag
01-09-2009, 04:30 AM
Actually you've inspiried me to put on "One For All" when i finish work, i havent bumped that in some time.

Have you heard Sadat X's album from '08? I heard it was supossed to be absolute trash.

How are Sadat X's other albums? I actually dont have many of the Brand Nub's solo albums at all, i have Lord Jamar's "5% Album", and i think Grand Puba's first album "Reel To Reel".

crds
01-09-2009, 04:55 AM
Actually you've inspired me to put on "One For All" when i finish work, i havent bumped that in some time.

Have you heard Sadat X's album from '08? I heard it was supossed to be absolute trash.

How are Sadat X's other albums? I actually dont have many of the Brand Nub's solo albums at all, i have Lord Jamar's "5% Album", and i think Grand Puba's first album "Reel To Reel".

Sadat's Generation X wasn't that great (a few good tracks, a lot of filler and boring tracks), however the Black October and Experience and Education albums are definitely worth checking out.

I'm glad I inspired you.

Durag
01-09-2009, 05:55 AM
Cool, ill pick them up from amazon at some stage

Peace

claaa7
01-09-2009, 06:18 AM
hell yeah Jaz, you keep blessing us with the good shit - definitely gonna download this.. props + rep again, btw i worked out the 45 King tape also.

Brand Nubian is a really good group and I think Sadat X had a dope solo career actually; "Wild Cowboys" album is my shit and i also got "Black October" which i think is dope, wasn't too inspired by "Generation X" though. but you should get his first 3 Durag, i'm collecting Brand Nubian right now but i can't find "Foundation" (which i think is a banging album, no doubt).

CharlesJones
01-09-2009, 10:16 AM
Claaa7 Brand Nubian's Foundation album is at Amazon.com and Musicstack.com has it also. I didn't like that album except for a few songs like The Return, Don't Let It Go To Your Head, Let's Dance. Sadat X's solo albums are wack except for Experience And Education. I read a recent interview with him in Rap Fanatic magazine and it was pretty good. He spoke about Generation X album. I think Sadat should give it a rest with the solo albums. He also said that he thinks the group's best album is In God We Trust. He said he chose that album because he said the fans thought that him and Lord Jamar weren't gonna be any good without Grand Puba. Grand Puba's only good solo album is Reel To Reel. I was thinking about getting his last album Understand This but i'm gonna pass on it. Brand Nubian's best album to me is Everything Is Everything.