PDA

View Full Version : ReggaeTon

Hello.
09-06-2005, 03:37 PM
http://www.batanga.com/WMStream.asx?owner=Batanga&StationID=2&Speed=1&cid=MIL-DVD-CHN-WAVE2

King Callabah
09-06-2005, 04:46 PM
wah the hell is raggaeton anyways?! i aint never heard of this befo

Hello.
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
-

King Callabah
09-06-2005, 04:59 PM
that link nearly fucked up my shitty comp, wah is it?

KBOS
09-06-2005, 05:03 PM
my opinion: reggaeton is shitty... Sorry but I can't stand that music

ColombianMami
09-06-2005, 05:06 PM
it depends on what reggaeton you listen to...cuz just like hip hop, there's good shit n then there's the 50 cent type of shit lol

King Callabah
09-06-2005, 05:08 PM
i guess i'd actually have to listen to some..........i aint never heard of this in ma life LOL!

PHI.1.618
09-06-2005, 05:27 PM
Reggaeton was created in my native PR , it's a mix of salsa,reggae,hiphop etc....

Daddy Yankee - "Gasolina" = Reggaeton for ya that never heard of it ...

KBOS
09-06-2005, 05:35 PM
Reggaeton was created in my native PR , it's a mix of salsa,reggae,hiphop etc....

Please don't recomend people to that song. That shit is such a crapy worthless song, makes me want to chop of my fuckin hears.

PHI.1.618
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Please don't recommend people to that song. That shit is such a crapy worthless song, makes me want to chop of my fuckin hears.
How am I recommending it? Anyways, yeah, Daddy Yankee Tego , Don Omar are all reggaeton artists, i bet some of you have heard their shit ...

TUCO
09-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Don Omar's the dopest reggeaton MC yo...."reggeaton latino", "Pobre Diabla", and that new one they did with Aventura...forgot wat its called....but that shit is dooooope!
yo...if anyone has that one...please upload it
LATINOS STAND UP!

peace

TrueDciple
09-07-2005, 08:48 AM
Im Spanish (Dominican) and no i will not stand up, im sick of reggaeton i really think they overdoing it. there is a few songs that i might dance in the club to get right with some shorty but thats about it. Too much screaming and yelling and all the beats sound alike with lirycs that dont make sense And No i aint buying Reggaeton cd's even if they where from WU-TANG LATINO

Peace!

King Callabah
09-07-2005, 09:02 AM
OOOOOOH! Gasolina?! i heard that track LMAO! :D im scared to say its actually well funny (no offence to anyone who hates it, or loves it) but we was rollin in my cuzos car and it came on the radio, we jus blazed it out loud cos it was insane LOL! its good to wind ya windows down to nahmean? lol!

ColombianMami
09-07-2005, 10:26 AM
and that new one they did with Aventura...forgot wat its called....but that shit is dooooope!Ella y Yo

Ill Jolson
09-07-2005, 12:01 PM
Don Omar - Pobre Diabla

fucking ill....

ColombianMami
09-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Don Omar - Pobre Diabla

fucking ill....:yes:

King Callabah
09-07-2005, 12:32 PM
can any of yall hook my up wit these? shit, some 1 hook me up wit gasolina

TUCO
09-07-2005, 02:23 PM
^^^ hahaha look at 'bah jumpin on the reggeaton bandwagon!!!
no doubt son...ima see if i can up a few random tracks for you fam, chea!!

peace

TUCO
09-07-2005, 02:25 PM
Ella y Yo
YEP!...ima grab that track right now!
also its pretty upsetting that a dominican dude (posted above) is sick of reggeaton....must be one of em "gringos", lol

peace

LordAnk
09-07-2005, 05:00 PM
in NYC reggaeton is huge esp in the clubs i spin at...your crazy if u dont dance to some of that shit

King Callabah
09-08-2005, 08:43 AM
^^^ hahaha look at 'bah jumpin on the reggeaton bandwagon!!!
no doubt son...ima see if i can up a few random tracks for you fam, chea!!

peace
LOL! thanx mang, appriteated

peace!

Immortal.
09-08-2005, 08:48 AM
Si Reggaeton

ColombianMami
09-08-2005, 01:39 PM
your crazy if u dont dance to some of that shityupp

The Red Horseman
09-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Where's The Links?

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 03:31 PM
This is one of the latest reggaeton albums.....

Los Kambumbos - s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Y21QUZO3DZBH3LJ0IYDVLT2OT

* Enjoy!

Shaolin Warrior
09-09-2005, 08:54 PM
I'm Cuban but I don't really feel Reggaeton. I mean, I appreciate the way that they represent the Latino community, but all the songs sound EXACTLY the same. And every song has the same beat.

Only ones I feel are Tego Calderon and Lito & Polaco.

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 09:01 PM
Hector y Tito - Season Finale(2005)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42HWLRFX (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42HWLRFX)

* Just thank me god damn it!

Khaled
09-09-2005, 09:02 PM
Speaking of Tego Calderon,i am enjoying the album he dropped in 2004 at the moment"El Enemy De Los Guasibiri"

also i like tony touch's "the ReggaeTONY album"

chiba
09-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Speaking of Tego Calderon,i am enjoying the album he dropped in 2004 at the moment"El Enemy De Los Guasibiri"

also i like tony touch's "the ReggaeTONY album"

^O^
yep
zion and lennox aint that bad either
reggaeton is still evolving
thats why all of the beats sound the same

peace

TUCO
09-09-2005, 09:56 PM
^^^ and thats why i dont understand ppl hating on Wu-Latino....they gonna take the genre to places ppl wouldnt imagine...i have a feeling

peace

Ill Jolson
09-10-2005, 06:39 PM
This is one of the latest reggaeton albums.....

Los Kambumbos - s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Y21QUZO3DZBH3LJ0IYDVLT2OT

* Enjoy!

:hooray:

THANK YOU!

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 04:45 PM
All I have heard is Gasolina it's fun but I dont think I would buy an entire album of it.

chiba
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
i dont think reggaeton is completed yet
its still in its early stages (experimenting stages)
it has evolved a bit...the first reggeton artist was el general
but his reggeton didnt sound like the one today, it was more reggae (like reggae beats kinda like old bennie man,buju banton, supercat style)

the reason why tego and don omar are good is coz they sound different
and have their own style
daddy yankee is doin well coz hes getting help from nore and fat joe
so hes getting good production
theres alot of reggeton artists but they suck (coz they all sound the same)

reggeton wasnt necessarily invented in puerto rico
puerto rico made it more mainstream
it came from panama

peace

chiba
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
reggeton history

The first Reggae recordings in Latin America were made in Panama in the mid-1970s. A large number of Jamaican immigrants had been brought in during the building of the Panama Canal and they brought with them Reggae music to the local population.

In 1985, rapper Vico C from Puerto Rico produced the first spanish-language Hip hop record. Thus the two main influences of the genre were in place, as well as the two main producing countries.

Reggae production took off seriously in Panama in the early nineties, about the same time Jamaican Ragga imports were becoming all the rage in Puerto Rico. Towards the middle of the decade Puerto Ricans were making their own riddim material, with clear hip-hop influences, and recording what must be considered the first proper Reggaeton tracks.

However, Panama has always held its own production-wise and its own blooming Reggaeton scene was created when the local reggae scene was infused with Puerto Rican influences a couple of years later. Today the music flourishes equally in both countries and has also spread to the rest of Latin America, including Colombia.

PHI.1.618
09-15-2005, 12:09 AM
I don't consider that shit from Panama reggaeton, it's more like spanish reggae & there's a difference. IMO there's no reggaeton like Puerto Rican Reggaeton.

shystar36
09-15-2005, 12:12 AM
i don't like that shit at all. some people think because i'm spanish i should like it. but to me it sounds like bad reggae, bad rap & bad spanish music thrown together to make something bad

PHI.1.618
09-15-2005, 12:22 AM
i don't like that shit at all. some people think because i'm spanish i should like it. but to me it sounds like bad reggae, bad rap & bad spanish music thrown together to make something badTo bad you don't like it, you probably only listen to that commercial shit OR if not you listen to that garbage ass cuban reggaeton < since you live in Miami ...

* Is it me or does pitbull have to die?

chiba
09-15-2005, 01:26 AM
pick up tony touch's album
where its a mix of reggaeton and hip hop
reggaetony album i think its called
alot of ppl like (and most of them aint latino)

yeah man puerto rico brought it to a new level
but its still evolving

peace

ColombianMami
09-16-2005, 07:49 PM
the first reggeton artist was el general
yuuuuup....everyone swears that daddy yankee brought that shit...the only thing he did was introduce it to gringos
i think Zion y Lennox are mad good too though...they have their own sound

Luther Large
09-16-2005, 08:04 PM
yeah to speak the truth reggaeton is shit

PHI.1.618
09-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Reggaeton is >THE< shit .....

TuMadre
09-16-2005, 08:20 PM
ReggaeTon is ok.

PHI.1.618
09-16-2005, 08:25 PM
It's funny how alot of ppl that don't know spanish criticize reggaeton, that's like me criticizing japanese music ....

PJ FlemFlam
09-16-2005, 09:02 PM
It sound O.K.

Ghost_Deini_
09-17-2005, 01:16 AM
what ive heard is horrible.

PHI.1.618
09-17-2005, 01:36 AM
what ive heard is horrible.
Do you understand spanish?

chiba
09-18-2005, 07:21 PM
It's funny how alot of ppl that don't know spanish criticize reggaeton, that's like me criticizing japanese music ....

|( HEY!!!

depends what kind of japanese music
ahaha
j-pop sucks royally sucks
ahah

peace :dududu:

chiba
09-18-2005, 07:23 PM
yuuuuup....everyone swears that daddy yankee brought that shit...the only thing he did was introduce it to gringos
i think Zion y Lennox are mad good too though...they have their own sound

yeah i like zion and lennox
they have a different style but sometimes their beats sound the same

reggaeton and reggae is big in japan
they like them both and they play it in like every store

peace

PHI.1.618
09-18-2005, 07:32 PM
yeah i like zion and lennox
they have a different style but sometimes their beats sound the same

reggaeton and reggae is big in japan
they like them both and they play it in like every store

peace
word? nice to know that.. Btw, can you walk around & take pics of Kobe, Japan for us ?

chiba
09-20-2005, 01:06 PM
yeah man
i have some pics
but i dunno how to like post them up here

u wanna check out some japanese dancehall dancers
check out:

www.oneandg.com

peace

abasi
09-22-2005, 09:41 AM
one thing i can say about reggaeton
is that ive heard alot of catchy beats

IRONMAN GFK
09-26-2005, 07:59 AM
reggaeton latino, dale don dale.. don omar thats whatsup ;)

chiba
09-27-2005, 10:22 PM
^ word up ahhaha

Visionz
09-28-2005, 02:05 AM
what's the good reggaeton cuz I think everything on the radio or tv sounds like shit but that's pretty much true for commerical rap as well. and do you think you'd still like it if you couldn't speak spanish?

ColombianMami
09-28-2005, 03:44 PM
what's the good reggaeton cuz I think everything on the radio or tv sounds like shit but that's pretty much true for commerical rap as well. and do you think you'd still like it if you couldn't speak spanish? some commercial reggaeton is okay but it gets played out...n n most of the time, the songs suck...but the songs you haven't heard on the radio is the best reggaeton n if i didnt speak spanish or wasn't spanish at all, i wouldnt listen to reggaeton cuz i wouldnt be trying to be something i'm not...

talassi
09-29-2005, 01:45 AM
lo que paso paso!!!!!

lex05
10-08-2005, 10:27 PM

Reggaeton started in Panama, after jamacians came to panama in the 70's to work on the canal. It became big in latin america by El General(known as the founder of reggaton) in the mid-late 80's.

Then Vico C from puerto rico in the late 80's- early 90's started to really rap the spanish lyrics, to the "spanish reggae" beat, later know as reggaeton.

CydonianArtifact
10-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Reggaeton started in Panama, after jamacians came to panama in the 70's to work on the canal. It became big in latin america by El General(known as the founder of reggaton) in the mid-late 80's.

Then Vico C from puerto rico in the late 80's- early 90's started to really rap the spanish lyrics, to the "spanish reggae" beat, later know as reggaeton.
What they came up with in Panama = Spanish Jamaican Reggae...

Reggaeton = A mix of Salsa, hiphop,reggae, bomba, 80's freestyle < That shit is 100% pure Puerto Rican .. sorry ...

Murdah Piff
10-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Reggaeton Is Always The Same Subject Matter, Ricans That Sound Like Rats, Practically The Same Beat Everytime, Shitty Synthetizer Samples And Sounds. Mad Repetitive. But It's Good When Drunk And You Got A Shorty Grindin' On Your Charli Swanson

Black Hole
10-10-2005, 02:43 PM
Okay, I come from El Salvador. All I can say is that Reggaeton is possibly the most outlandish garbage I have ever heard in my long, happy lifespan. If you don't understand spanish, you won't ever want to if it is to listen to this kind of music. The lyrics are shit, the beats are shit, as it is the same carbon copy of mainstream Hip-Hop, Just spanish dubbed. There is no originality in the beats. They utilize the same snare to achieve the same beat almost every single time. The same computerized guitar samples. And the same basic formula for initialzing. I do not think anybody can say that it contains essence of Reggae beats, Hip-Hop or House. That is simply bullshit. If you want to do the same wack ass dance like your "riding" like a pimp, be my guest. Mang. The "rappers" in the music contain no consistency, no flow, and basically yell and sound like fools so they can be some sort of "latino" thug. This kind of music spawns a whole race of ignorant robots that cringe to even be "hispanic". I believe this kind of music should NEVER grace to even be hispanic music. But sadly, people say it is. Just think about it. If your in high school now, that has a moderate hispanic population, just think how many people come there to "represent" their country? Like a backpack with some wack-ass graffiti that are colored in whatever country they are "from", and below reads the label "Boriqua 4 lyfe" or "CoLoMbIaN #1 NigGa!". Can you think that such a pathetic "culture" can even contain an element such as graffiti? Now about the reggaeton Dj's, I think it is very unprofessional to use CD turntables and undermade mixers. But that is just my opinion. Peace.

CydonianArtifact
10-11-2005, 12:55 AM
I hope you understand Spanish cuz if you don't WHY the fuck you criticizing it? Do the world a favor & stfu ...

CydonianArtifact
10-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Okay, I come from El Salvador. All I can say is that Reggaeton is possibly the most outlandish garbage I have ever heard in my long, happy lifespan. If you don't understand spanish, you won't ever want to if it is to listen to this kind of music. The lyrics are shit, the beats are shit, as it is the same carbon copy of mainstream Hip-Hop, Just spanish dubbed. There is no originality in the beats. They utilize the same snare to achieve the same beat almost every single time. The same computerized guitar samples. And the same basic formula for initialzing. I do not think anybody can say that it contains essence of Reggae beats, Hip-Hop or House. That is simply bullshit. If you want to do the same wack ass dance like your "riding" like a pimp, be my guest. Mang. The "rappers" in the music contain no consistency, no flow, and basically yell and sound like fools so they can be some sort of "latino" thug. This kind of music spawns a whole race of ignorant robots that cringe to even be "hispanic". I believe this kind of music should NEVER grace to even be hispanic music. But sadly, people say it is. Just think about it. If your in high school now, that has a moderate hispanic population, just think how many people come there to "represent" their country? Like a backpack with some wack-ass graffiti that are colored in whatever country they are "from", and below reads the label "Boriqua 4 lyfe" or "CoLoMbIaN #1 NigGa!". Can you think that such a pathetic "culture" can even contain an element such as graffiti? Now about the reggaeton Dj's, I think it is very unprofessional to use CD turntables and undermade mixers. But that is just my opinion. Peace.
You're from El Salvador, nuff said ...LMFAO!

Murdah Piff
10-11-2005, 08:50 AM
You're from El Salvador, nuff said ...LMFAO! MS-XIII KIDS WOULD ROCK YOU

Black Hole
10-11-2005, 04:36 PM
I hope you understand Spanish cuz if you don't WHY the fuck you criticizing it? Do the world a favor & stfu ... If you actually read my phucking post, I STATED why I hate Reggaeton with a passion, you ignorant fuck. You can do yourself a favor and just die. Dumbass.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Natzweiler/Photos/DSC_0040_0039.jpg
You're from El Salvador, nuff said ...LMFAO! Whats 'nuff said about being El Salvadoreno? What? You think only Puerto Ricans and Colombians listen to Reggaeton? You have just proved to me that your ignorance and stupidity is boundless. Dumbshit.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-11-2005, 05:01 PM
MS-XIII KIDS WOULD ROCK YOU
Please Get the Fuck outta here with that Scrap Garbage!!!

Oh Yeah, Blackhole
Hispanics are from Spain/Europe

Latinos are from South America i.e. Mexico, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Equador, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras..etc

ARCHRIVAL
10-11-2005, 05:21 PM
i dont like reggaeton at all...that shit just gets on my nerves

whatever floats yer boat i guess

ColombianMami
10-11-2005, 05:44 PM
You're from El Salvador, nuff said ...LMFAO!:yes: lol

Black Hole
10-12-2005, 05:29 AM
=
Oh Yeah, Blackhole

Latinos are from South America i.e. Mexico, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Peru, Panama, Costa Rica, Equador, Guatemala, Belize, Honduras..etc

Actually the term you are referring to is Spianish people. Hispanic/latinos are the same thing for Central Americans and South Americans. Good try though.

:yes: lol Okay, so this proves me even more justified than ever. Not only that you agreed to him because I'm El Salvadorian. But the fact is that you ARE a COLOMBIAN, saying that another LATINO shouldn't BELONG to this type of music. Because being El Salvadorian, I'm not good enough to even listen to that music. Figures.

Reggaeton is for the weak minded.

http://www.lapdonline.org/press_releases/2002/06/pr02349.jpg

Peace.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2005, 12:24 PM
[/font][/font]

Actually the term you are referring to is Spianish people. Hispanic/latinos are the same thing for Central Americans and South Americans. Good try though.[/font]

No, I'm not referring to Spanish i'm referring to Hispanic
Can you read???

I said Hispanic is from Spain/Europe
Latino is from South America
Hispanics are fairskinned fair haired= Spain/Europe
Latinos are dark skinned dark haired= Indio

keep going Dumb Ass

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-12-2005, 12:27 PM
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole is on a distinguished road

learn something KID you are ignorant if you believe Hispanic and Latino are the Same

Black Hole
10-12-2005, 06:49 PM
Black Hole
Compressed Material

Black Hole is on a distinguished road

learn something KID you are ignorant if you believe Hispanic and Latino are the Same
Ask me son, anything you need to know.

"In the U.S. the term Hispanic (Hispano) gained acceptance after it was picked up by the government and used in forms and census to identify people with Spanish heritage. Hispanic is not a race but an ethnic distinction, Hispanics come from all races and physical traits. The term Hispanic is merely a translation of the Old World word Hispania [(Latin) or Hispano (Spanish)."]

Latin, or Spanish?

What are we called here in America? Latinos or Hispanic? Do Latin [Hispanic] people consider themselves Hispanic [Latin]? It has been said that it is the same thing. Others say it makes a huge difference. I certainly believe it is technically the same.

Call me ignorant if you please. I've faced enough people who use age as a factor of intolerance against me. Your begining to turn to your middle age being 38, while I'm still young. But middle age is simply when your age starts to show around your middle. Peace.

Btw, What do you mean as distinguished road? Saying because I recently joined this place, I am heading on the bad side of people because I seem to be ignorant from my statements?

YourNightmare.
10-12-2005, 06:56 PM

YourNightmare.
10-12-2005, 07:01 PM
www.wu-tanglatino.com (http://www.wu-tanglatino.com)

Black Hole
10-12-2005, 07:03 PM
Oh Yeah, Blackhole

No, I'm not referring to Spanish i'm referring to Hispanic
Can you read???

I said Hispanic is from Spain/Europe
Latino is from South America
Hispanics are fairskinned fair haired= Spain/Europe
Latinos are dark skinned dark haired= Indio

keep going Dumb Ass
Okay, so your saying that Hispanics are from Spain? Right? Wrong.

http://www.hispaniconline.com/

Hmm... There doesn't seem to be too many headlines about Spain. Is there?

Nope not really, You might have gotten it all mixed up. Saying someone is Latino, is technichally saying sombody is Hispanic. For instance, I'm considered Hispanic, and Latino... Why?

"Hispanics are fairskinned fair haired= Spain/Europe"
My Grandmother is of Spanish decent... Oh and.

"Latinos are dark skinned dark haired= Indio"
I am of Myan decent as well, especially on my Fathers side. So to my sight, it has begun a question that would go around for ages.

keep going Dumb Ass
Thanks, I will. Motherfucker.

Murdah Piff
10-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Please Get the Fuck outta here with that Scrap Garbage!!! I'M TALKIN BOUT THE REAL MS-XIII CATS THAT LIVE IN EL SALVADOR. THOSE KIDS CONTROL THE COUNTRY'S MAIN ROUTES. EVEN THE BORDER OF GUATEMALA AND HONDURAS. SINCE THE END OF THE WAR THEY ARE THE MAIN FIREARMS SUPPLIER TO THE COLOMBIAN CARTEL.

http://www.dcist.com/images/maragang.gif

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:13 PM
Okay, so your saying that Hispanics are from Spain? Right? Wrong.

http://www.hispaniconline.com/

Hmm... There doesn't seem to be too many headlines about Spain. Is there?

Nope not really, You might have gotten it all mixed up. Saying someone is Latino, is technichally saying sombody is Hispanic. For instance, I'm considered Hispanic, and Latino... Why?

"Hispanics are fairskinned fair haired= Spain/Europe"
My Grandmother is of Spanish decent... Oh and.

"Latinos are dark skinned dark haired= Indio"
I am of Myan decent as well, especially on my Fathers side. So to my sight, it has begun a question that would go around for ages.

Thanks, I will. Motherfucker.

KIDS these days they will never learn!!!
Hispanics - ever heard of Spain invading South America

you have been brainwashed

you may be from both cultures but that has little to do with the difference in Hispanics and Latinos

Thank you for some bullshit link I appreciate the fact that you continue to listen or believe everything you are taught in this governing system...U R a Lemming

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:21 PM
Latin, or Spanish?

What are we called here in America? Latinos or Hispanic? Do Latin [Hispanic] people consider themselves Hispanic [Latin]? It has been said that it is the same thing. Others say it makes a huge difference. I certainly believe it is technically the same.

You R just a fledgling mind so I won't hold that against you but seriously if you think Spain is the same as Mexico, South and Central America you really have some learning to do...Bring this up in class see what type of debate it brings up...BTW in america when you fill out forms of any kind they say pick one ethnicity...Do you pick one? I know I don't since I'm Samoan, Philipino, Mexica and Native American...

PeacEcaeP

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 12:46 PM
KIDS these days they will never learn!!!

you may be from both cultures but that has little to do with the difference in Hispanics and Latinos

Thank you for some bullshit link I appreciate the fact that you continue to listen or believe everything you are taught in this governing system...U R a Lemming KIDS these days they will never learn!!!

Thank you for some bullshit link I appreciate the fact that you continue to listen or believe everything you are taught in this governing system...U R a Lemming
I cannot believe after 32 years of breathing. You still don't know anything, do you?
I appreciate the fact that you continue to listen or believe everything you are taught in this governing system...
you have been brainwashed I appreciate the fact that you continue to listen or believe everything you are taught in this governing system... I look very much uneducated. Thanks.

http://www.thaiembdc.org/whatsnew/events/pmvisit2001/signframework2.gif

What has the government taught you today?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:51 PM
You R just a fledgling mind so I won't hold that against you but seriously if you think Spain is the same as Mexico, South and Central America you really have some learning to do...Bring this up in class see what type of debate it brings up...BTW in america when you fill out forms of any kind they say pick one ethnicity...Do you pick one? I know I don't since I'm Samoan, Philipino, Mexica and Native American...

PeacEcaeP
Ha!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:51 PM
KID
Korrupt Ignorant Dumbass

Murdah Piff
10-13-2005, 12:52 PM
KID
Korrupt Ignorant Dumbass you got kids

ColombianMami
10-13-2005, 12:52 PM
[/font][/font]
Okay, so this proves me even more justified than ever. Not only that you agreed to him because I'm El Salvadorian. But the fact is that you ARE a COLOMBIAN, saying that another LATINO shouldn't BELONG to this type of music. Because being El Salvadorian, I'm not good enough to even listen to that music. Figures.
Yeah...im Colombian,...whats your point? N that wasn't my point you dumbass...my point is that your generalizing all types of reggaeton which would make YOU ignorant...of all people, i would expect a latino to understand reggaeton. Now i aint saying that JUST because your spanish, you have to like it...cuz thats like saying, oh, just cuz your black, you have to like rap...it aint even like that. But you cant say that all reggaeton is trash...you just aint open minded...

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:53 PM
you got kids

Nope...I have Children

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:54 PM
Yeah...im Colombian,...whats your point? N that wasn't my point you dumbass...my point is that your generalizing all types of reggaeton which would make YOU ignorant...of all people, i would expect a latino to understand reggaeton. Now i aint saying that JUST because your spanish, you have to like it...cuz thats like saying, oh, just cuz your black, you have to like rap...it aint even like that. But you cant say that all reggaeton is trash...you just aint open minded...
OWNED!!

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 12:54 PM

PeacEcaeP
Then mark on the 'others' dot. Yours just plain ignorant, so i'm not really holding anything against you seriously. I did not state that Mexico and Spain were the same, I just justified that there isn't a true difference between both words and their meanings. I'm sorry if I dissappointed you. Immaculate.

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 12:55 PM
OWNED!!
I can say the same for your mother too.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:56 PM
Then mark on the 'others' dot. Yours just plain ignorant, so i'm not really holding anything against you seriously. I did not state that Mexico and Spain were the same, I just justified that there isn't a true difference between both words and their meanings. I'm sorry if I dissappointed you. Immaculate.

well then Hispanics and Latinos are different

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
I can say the same for your mother too.

just because you're an Idiot

Murdah Piff
Nope...I have Children FOR FUCKS SAKE

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 12:57 PM
KIDS and children are different

parents that call their children KIDS are savages

Murdah Piff
10-13-2005, 12:59 PM
your parents were savages

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 01:01 PM
and grandparents

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Open minded to what? What is there to understand about Reggaeton? People have their mixed up feelings about Reggaeton. You might be right about me generalizing, because most of the bullshit I heard is from the radio... Unless you are saying that "good Reggaeton" is played on the radio.

N that wasn't my point you dumbass... Then what exactly is your point then? You just agreed that I'm from El Salvador. right? Of course. So tell me your secrets, mang.

Megaman
10-13-2005, 01:06 PM
99% of reggaeton is TRASH. And it WAS created in panama. Cuz that was the first country to have spanish reggae. What Puerto Ricans did was to keep useing that DEMBOW beat... a beat that is almost 20 years old now.... and they still use it. They use the same beat in every song.... they only change the background music... that's all.

So stop saying that Puerto Ricans invented reggaeton.....

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Ya'll a bunch of Haters.... play watch ya like!!!

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:11 PM
Ha! KID
Korrupt Ignorant Dumbass OWNED Big ben feels even bigger now that he has just said me off.
Ya'll a bunch of Haters.... play watch ya like!!!
http://www.thebeijingcenter.org/expeditions/excursions/minoritiestrip/Kid%20on%20wolf%20skin.jpg

Your not really 32 are you Big Ben?

Murdah Piff
10-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Big ben feels even bigger now that he has just said me off.

http://www.thebeijingcenter.org/expeditions/excursions/minoritiestrip/Kid%20on%20wolf%20skin.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Megaman
10-13-2005, 01:15 PM
Im Spanish (Dominican) and no i will not stand up, im sick of reggaeton i really think they overdoing it. there is a few songs that i might dance in the club to get right with some shorty but thats about it. Too much screaming and yelling and all the beats sound alike with lirycs that dont make sense And No i aint buying Reggaeton cd's even if they where from WU-TANG LATINO

Peace!
True shit!

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 01:18 PM
Big ben feels even bigger now that he has just said me off.

Nah I'm actually 54 and ya Daddy!!

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:23 PM
Nah I'm actually 54 and ya Daddy!! Guess what Benny Wenny?

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040221/wd2.jpg

You still suck.

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:28 PM
For any of you guys that really wanna know what "Reggaeton" is, check it here!

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SQ7HL4LEU40G38U4F55V8SHKU

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 01:34 PM
Guess what Benny Wenny?

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040221/wd2.jpg

You still suck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/divamami/camron2.jpg

U MAD?

ColombianMami
10-13-2005, 01:38 PM
Open minded to what? What is there to understand about Reggaeton? People have their mixed up feelings about Reggaeton. You might be right about me generalizing, because most of the bullshit I heard is from the radio... Unless you are saying that "good Reggaeton" is played on the radio.
[/color][/size]they hardly play good reggaeton on the radio, so no, thats not what i'm referring to
Then what exactly is your point then? You just agreed that I'm from El Salvador. right? Of course. So tell me your secrets, mang. that IS my point...i was nodding cuz ur spanish..i already stated my point before...i aint gonna repeat myself

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:49 PM
they hardly play good reggaeton on the radio, so no, thats not what i'm referring to
that IS my point...i was nodding cuz ur spanish..i already stated my point before...i aint gonna repeat myself
Okay, so what are you complaining about? I just told you now that because of you nodding about me being El Salvadoreno, you shouldn't take me seriously? Because the Colombians, Puerto Ricans, Cubans have every right to talk, right?..Wrong. Mang.

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v712/divamami/camron2.jpg

U MAD? nah, not really. But the question is Mr. Ben...

http://www.brownalumnimagazine.com/photos/199crying.opener.jpg

Are you mad?

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 01:55 PM
UPS

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SQ7HL4LEU40G38U4F55V8SHKU

Potent1
10-13-2005, 01:58 PM
99% of reggaeton is TRASH. And it WAS created in panama. Cuz that was the first country to have spanish reggae. What Puerto Ricans did was to keep useing that DEMBOW beat... a beat that is almost 20 years old now.... and they still use it. They use the same beat in every song.... they only change the background music... that's all.

So stop saying that Puerto Ricans invented reggaeton.....

Funny ass thread -

I dunno where you live but in NyC we have a station pretty much dedicated to Reggaeton - I could name several songs that is fire and does not use the DEMBOW beat. To each is own tho - RONCA - good ish hard core. RaKaTa - good stuff too.

LMAO@ whoever said PR's invented Reggaeton!! Anywho - this is the first time music from the latin countries are being introduced to the world pretty much. Tego - who is a spanish RAPPER is a fucking awesome lyricist. and has been for a while but is now being introduce out here - the point being that it is evolving. Currently and unfortunately most of the beats are recycled but to say EVERY beat is pretty much a far stretch. EMBRACE YO CULTURE MAH FACKAS!

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 02:08 PM
Anywho - this is the first time music from the latin countries are being introduced to the world pretty much.
Not really, If you can know, Salsa has an impact on some European countries, so has merenge, and some others. Immaculate.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 02:12 PM
nah, not really. But the question is Mr. Ben...
http://www.brownalumnimagazine.com/photos/199crying.opener.jpg

Are you mad?

Thats right Respect ya elders!!!

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 02:19 PM
Thats right Respect ya elders!!!
I though you deserved a little more credibility, but I guess not. Baby Ben

http://atschool.eduweb.co.uk/spritesjun.suffolk/47%20Washing%20the%20Baby.jpg

Yesh, my ittle wittle itty bitty teeny weeny baby Ben! My gosh!

Potent1
10-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Not really, If you can know, Salsa has an impact on some European countries, so has merenge, and some others. Immaculate.

Mah bad - I wasn't being clear. Merengua and Salsa has pretty much dominated from the beginning of time.. I meant a more slang format- analogy = what hip hop is to rock/pop/oldies

Black Hole
10-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Oh I see what you mean.

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
10-13-2005, 04:34 PM
u see what they show u

Megaman
10-13-2005, 05:02 PM
Funny ass thread -

I dunno where you live but in NyC we have a station pretty much dedicated to Reggaeton - I could name several songs that is fire and does not use the DEMBOW beat. To each is own tho - RONCA - good ish hard core. RaKaTa - good stuff too.

LMAO@ whoever said PR's invented Reggaeton!! Anywho - this is the first time music from the latin countries are being introduced to the world pretty much. Tego - who is a spanish RAPPER is a fucking awesome lyricist. and has been for a while but is now being introduce out here - the point being that it is evolving. Currently and unfortunately most of the beats are recycled but to say EVERY beat is pretty much a far stretch. EMBRACE YO CULTURE MAH FACKAS!
I live in Puerto Rico. I love my country and my latin people. But i don't like reggaeton. That doesn't mean that i am not latin, i just don't like that shit. Reggaeton is played here EVERYTIME so i know what i am talking about.

Tego Calderon is a dope mc, BUT he sold out and he is not even trying to make good songs anymore. He just makes crappy songs so he can sell.

Any Don Omar song is trash..... sorry but that is true... that guy is like a homo in a boy band, same as tito el bambino and all those other singers that sing like fucking girls.

Potent1
10-13-2005, 09:16 PM
I live in Puerto Rico. I love my country and my latin people. But i don't like reggaeton. That doesn't mean that i am not latin, i just don't like that shit. Reggaeton is played here EVERYTIME so i know what i am talking about.

Tego Calderon is a dope mc, BUT he sold out and he is not even trying to make good songs anymore. He just makes crappy songs so he can sell.

Any Don Omar song is trash..... sorry but that is true... that guy is like a homo in a boy band, same as tito el bambino and all those other singers that sing like fucking girls.
yea - its all good - I not saying everybodies gotta like it or imma send you a virus - alls I'm saying that its cool that the music is evolving - Puerto Ricans aren't recognized world wide in every field like black and white folk, I really can't hate - I don' like every song either but I could truly say that about rock, and rap - or salsa and so on...

$inista
10-13-2005, 11:25 PM
heres a similar thread, where i feel some valid points was made, even doe it is diffrent topic i think the same shit aplies here..............this link leads to another one check it out
http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?p=200727#post200727
what ones mans garbage is da next mans treasure

chiba
10-14-2005, 12:09 AM

not just europe
but every where
here in japan they have salsa and merengue clubs and the japanese here rip up the floor
they would mak ethe spanish ppl hide under the table
also in china, korea, south africa, libanon, turkey also have clubs or schools
of merengue and salsa

reggaeton hasnt evolved yet
i think its still in its experimental stages
the ones that shine in reggaeton are usually the ones that do different shiet
(ex. tego calderon, zion y lennox, daddy yankee, sometimes don omar)
tego swears like crazy and uses different beats and his voice is nice, his flow is tyte
zion and lennox have more rnb type singing
daddy yankee uses different beats (salsa merengue etc) to make it hype
don omar mixes bachata and some merengue stuff

the other artists dont really impress me
they have to be different and unique (next level shiet)
they gotta bring something new to the table

peace

yakuzas_krew
10-14-2005, 05:27 PM
that shit sucks, and all the muthafuckas that listen that shit sucks too

ColombianMami
10-15-2005, 02:30 PM
that shit sucks, and all the muthafuckas that listen that shit sucks toonobody asked u...go away

LordAnk
10-15-2005, 06:23 PM
pitbull and reggaeton mixes are hot.... pitbull spits fire everytime
no one can fuck wit him not even nore

LordAnk
10-15-2005, 06:26 PM
and whoeva talkin shit about reggaeton need to open thier minds...most of yall haters dont even understand what they talkin bout... let alone where they comin from....

peace

Black Hole
10-16-2005, 12:48 PM
and whoeva talkin shit about reggaeton need to open thier minds...most of yall haters dont even understand what they talkin bout... let alone where they comin from....

peace
Where do YOU come from? If you can "open your mind" you have had a little more sense to know that most of us "haters" had backed up our reasons for not liking the music. You must be one to talk to call us ignorant. Sorry.

Black Hole
10-16-2005, 12:49 PM
nobody asked u...go away I bet every person asks you for head.

LordAnk
10-17-2005, 08:54 AM
^^real mature there black hole... and u want me to take ur comments seriously? fuck no

IthinkI'mGonnaBeLesbian.
10-17-2005, 09:04 AM
:)

CydonianArtifact
10-18-2005, 11:47 PM
If you actually read my phucking post, I STATED why I hate Reggaeton with a passion, you ignorant fuck. You can do yourself a favor and just die. Dumbass.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Natzweiler/Photos/DSC_0040_0039.jpg
Whats 'nuff said about being El Salvadoreno? What? You think only Puerto Ricans and Colombians listen to Reggaeton? You have just proved to me that your ignorance and stupidity is boundless. Dumbshit.

You're one of those nerds that hates everything mainstream because the mainstream locks you out.... Oh & if ya don't like reggaeton why even post in the REGGAETON THREAD IDIOTS? .....lol... Go listen to Enya or something while ya watch ya sisters shower...:lmao:

ColombianMami
10-19-2005, 05:53 PM
I bet every person asks you for head.your a faggot...anywayz, how are you saying that reggaeton sucks when you even admitted that the only reggaeton you've heard is from the radio? ...talk about ignorant...

Black Hole
10-23-2005, 12:41 PM
^^real mature there black hole... and u want me to take ur comments seriously? fuck no Mature comments desrve mature answers

nobody asked u...go away

Black Hole
10-23-2005, 12:46 PM
You're one of those nerds that hates everything mainstream because the mainstream locks you out.... Oh & if ya don't like reggaeton why even post in the REGGAETON THREAD IDIOTS? .....lol... Go listen to Enya or something while ya watch ya sisters shower...:lmao:
Mainstream definitly locks me out, locks me out from the brainwashing and tumbleing.

Black Hole
10-23-2005, 12:48 PM
your a faggot...anywayz, how are you saying that reggaeton sucks when you even admitted that the only reggaeton you've heard is from the radio? ...talk about ignorant...
And? You even admit for Don Omar being "good reggaeton". What is mainstream to you, and isnt mainstream to you? You seem to get em both mixed up.

CydonianArtifact
10-23-2005, 01:34 PM
Mainstream definitly locks me out, locks me out from the brainwashing and tumbleing. LOL@ brainwashing, whatever you say Alex Jones ! :loser::lmao:

Murdah Piff
10-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Alex Jones ALEX JONES IS THE NIGGA

Iron Fist
10-23-2005, 09:27 PM
Stop all this about who's the best reggaton artist, Reggaeton is just bullshit, fucking crap. The only good reggae was the Bob Marley. Man!! That was and still is good.

CydonianArtifact
10-24-2005, 12:50 AM
k@ merlinz

Stop all this about who's the best reggaton artist, Reggaeton is just bullshit, fucking crap. The only good reggae was the Bob Marley. Man!! That was and still is good.
Stfu, Bob Marley died a while ago geezer, welcome to 2005! Btw, why ya hatin' on reggaeton if >some< of ya don't even understand spanish?

Hidden Chamber
10-24-2005, 01:16 AM
Yeah reggaton is wack and all da beats sound da same

Iron Fist
10-24-2005, 01:51 PM
k@ merlinz

Stfu, Bob Marley died a while ago geezer, welcome to 2005! Btw, why ya hatin' on reggaeton if >some< of ya don't even understand spanish?That's just what I wonder about man. I don't like it because I don't understand it but some people like it even if they don't understand it. So why does reggaeton doesn't stay in Mexico or spain or wherever it comes from. I just want to hear music I understand and I can hear the lyrics and think '' Wow that's good lyrics '' or '' What's that crap he's saying '', but not '' What the fuck is he saying? I can't understand a single thing ''. That's what I mean, man, when I'm saying I hate reggaeton, and also, you're right Potential, that all their beats have always the same fucking sound with always the same fucking drum.

LordAnk
10-24-2005, 03:54 PM
Inspector you is a stumbln fool, talkn bout how marley was the best reggae artist...open your eyes read...we is talkin about reggaeTON...dont speak on subjects you aint familar with...thats call ignorance and in my book its being a pretentious ignorant hater

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 04:47 PM
I heard a few tracks (including Gasolina) ...and, some of it is aight ..but I can't listen to it all the time, cuz I don't understand it ...maybe that's me being ignorant? But I don't see the point in listening to somethin' where I have no clue what is being said.

Cheech Da WildKard
10-24-2005, 04:47 PM
I can see why people feelin' it though

CydonianArtifact
10-24-2005, 06:39 PM
That's just what I wonder about man. I don't like it because I don't understand it but some people like it even if they don't understand it. So why does reggaeton doesn't stay in Mexico or spain or wherever it comes from. I just want to hear music I understand and I can hear the lyrics and think '' Wow that's good lyrics '' or '' What's that crap he's saying '', but not '' What the fuck is he saying? I can't understand a single thing ''. That's what I mean, man, when I'm saying I hate reggaeton, and also, you're right Potential, that all their beats have always the same fucking sound with always the same fucking drum.

It's here because Latinos LIVE HERE ALSO! And about every beat sounding the same, it's the same shit with krunk & Jamaican reggae so don't come with that shit . Btw, if you wanna hear music you can understand then change the radio station lil duke ...lol

skeme
10-25-2005, 03:54 PM
http://www.wu-tanglatino.com/

Black Hole
10-28-2005, 12:25 AM
LOL@ brainwashing, whatever you say Alex Jones ! :loser::lmao:
Speak for yourself, ya penis.:stroke:

CydonianArtifact
10-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Speak for yourself, ya penis.:stroke:

Stop dickriding my font already son, smfh...lol

HZA As Hemo
11-02-2005, 02:03 PM
El reggeaton es una basura esta de hueva esa musica todo suena igual tra tra tra y esa mierda.

Sin fines de Lucro 2 se los recomiendo 100% hip hop latino de PR bajenlo gratis en phantomvox.com arre pues ay se ven perras

SuperConejo
11-02-2005, 11:31 PM
Reggaeton is not as good as it used. The original Spanish Reggae started in the 70s in panama, with artists such as Nando boom, renato, and much later on in the late 80s and early 90s el general. He brought it into puertorico where it was mimicked by puertorican artists. Anyone who said Vico C started it, go read your history, vico C is a rapper. Panama doesn't sing much reggaeton anymore and mostly has artist who sing spanish reggae. One of which is kafu banton. http://www.kafubanton.com . Real spanish reggae kicks ass, from panama, cuba, spain, mexico, chile. This new reggaeton shit just sucks ass, its the same fucking beat, over and over. Change that shit already, it came out like in 1988 in jamaica. "Gregory Peck - Pocoman jam".

Only reason why puertoricans made it famous is because of their control in the states, and probably some payola (paying off the dj's). Some of it might even have to due with the racial factor. Most panamanian reggae artist are of west-indian jamaican decent, thus darker. take a look at the artist in. http://srlteam.net/artistas.html. This is not very unlikely, look at the spanish tv stations and you will notice lighter skinned people are usually the hosts or the soap opera actors.

Toy con tigo HZA As hemo, es una maldita vaina ahora. and yes puertorican hip hop is much better, because its original. Even the Roots reggae band Cultura Profetica of puertorico is much better. LOL.

Spanish panamanian reggae is very original, the lyrics, and the singing style is distinticvely reggae and Africa oriented.

Jah Bless, Real Latinos Stand Up!

yakuzas_krew
07-24-2006, 01:09 AM
your a faggot...anywayz, how are you saying that reggaeton sucks when you even admitted that the only reggaeton you've heard is from the radio? ...talk about ignorant...

I heared this shit about 7 years ago.......from that years I hate that music......and my hate is justified with fuckers like daddy yankee and al of these muthafuckas that make that shit......yo can't call music to it

reggaetton sucks.......

yakuzas_krew
07-24-2006, 01:12 AM
una mierda de musica....

los q cantan eso son unos conchas de su madre

y al que le moleste se puede ir a la chucha

he dicho

HZA HECTOR
11-09-2009, 02:51 PM
Hza as hemo what the fuck is the science behind that.
London england yo i'm tired of muthafucken haven to fight for my plate of food and know even my dam name.

Well reggaeton lets see
well it's from puerto rock
and we got some good shit man
i didn't like it when i first started to listen to it
it sounded the same but in time i learned how to diferentiate one artist from the other.as well as the songs
yo we do
enlish hip-hop[p.r.terrorist,tony touch,la-bruja,hurracain-g,thirstin howl 3rd,etc.]
spanish hip-hop[vico-c,wiso-g,taino,kid power posse,lisa-m,ruben d.j.etc.]
reggae[cultura profetica,yerba buena,etc.]
reggaeton[daddy yankee,tempo,don-omar,los bambinos,ivy queen,glory,nejo y dalmata,coscuella,wisin y yandel,etc.]
salsa,
merenge,
rock
pop
bomba plena
blah,blah,blah,blah,

grafferz,c.b.a.,tat's cru,etc.
B-boys,the time machine squad,max ground force

yo check out the [talento de barrio]movie that was filmed in caguas
check out the vid
la calle-by daddy yankee a.k.a.winchester 30/30
and la calle-remix

blah,blah,blah

HZA HECTOR
11-09-2009, 03:04 PM
No other spanish speaking people have contributed to american pop culture more than puerto rican or boricuas [that's why we have are own parade].
Were super boricuas.

I haven't heard shit out of panama,and the only one i know who spits and is the grand daddy of raggae and raggaeton in spanish is the general.
Just like vico-c is to hip-hop in spanish.

And both are well loved in there respective nations.

HZA HECTOR
11-09-2009, 03:08 PM
What i'm here for is to find out if there some muthafucker using my name to write shit.look sun you ain't got more knowledge then me to be hza or even post the shit as your.[muthafuckers try'n to steal my shine and shit].

HZA HECTOR
11-09-2009, 03:18 PM
If we treated america blah blah blah.
I heard some shit by immortal tech and by verbaly expressed he shits on
tainos i don't know what album or song it was but at the same time he
comes out sounden like a comunist pig and he's not even american in the
sense that he's perubian and was born in a military hospitil and if it weren't
for american aid he and his moms would have died in that shitty 3rd world
country.

HZA HECTOR
11-09-2009, 03:28 PM
A YO COLUMBIAN MAMI
HOLLA AT ME
I'M LOOK'N 4 A
SHOALIN REGGAETON
WU-CORPS MAMACITAS
ALL FEMALES INTERESTED CAN E-MAIL ME AT
[puertorockcity@yahoo.com]

Poetic Wun
11-09-2009, 03:41 PM
your still around?
you contribute nothing here and talk to yourself
and nobody is stealing your name you spazz.

oDoUoSoKo
11-09-2009, 06:47 PM
smh this guy...

tekunique
11-12-2009, 04:06 PM
my opinion: Reggaeton is shitty... Sorry but i can't stand that music

+1

Dumb & Dumber
11-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Reggeaton is amazing, straight up.

ALCATRAZ
11-13-2009, 01:54 AM
^lol

Dumb & Dumber
11-13-2009, 06:34 AM
^lol
Yandel, maayne

HZA HECTOR
11-30-2009, 11:48 AM
Si lo pillo por la calle dice prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrum

poetic bitch and pro dick sucker
yah bitches need to get together and suck each others dick or something.

For all those who want to know whats hot.
Go check out the videos

la calle remix:daddy yankee

na na nau:coscullella

prrrrrrum:coscullella vs. Archangel

rompe:daddy yankee

poses:daddy yankee

impacto remix:daddy yankee feat. Fergie of the blackeye peas

rompe remix:daddy yankee feat.g-unit

oDoUoSoKo
11-30-2009, 12:18 PM
smh..its always my forums that get the bird shit on them.