PDA

View Full Version : so, how long do u think its gonna take for obama,

SKAMPOE
01-10-2009, 03:08 AM
to be so overwhelmed by the worlds demands on all the CHANGE he preached about to slit his fuckin wrists?

i say a hunnit minutes into the gig..

http://www.nerdcore.de/wp/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obamad.jpg

diggy
01-10-2009, 03:12 AM
I say give him a month.

Also, pay attention to the colour of his hair and the wrinkle development in the face.

Twin
01-10-2009, 03:25 AM
I say give him a month.

Also, pay attention to the colour of his hair and the wrinkle development in the face.

yea man, i noticed the fast aging too. all that stress no good

diggy
01-10-2009, 03:36 AM
When he first made hid famous speach to the DNC, he looked and sounded young. Now look at him.

TSA
01-10-2009, 05:20 AM
he probably always looked old but has through makeup and hair dye made himself look young a 'new' and now that he's not running and is pres is making himself look old and presidenty

it sounds nuts but dont understimate him, dudes knows the ropes

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 05:55 AM
sippin on dat haterade n da nigga aint even been sworn in.....

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 10:15 AM
sippin on dat haterade n da nigga aint even been sworn in.....

Huh? I strongly suggested that you retake English, please!/(

I have strong faith in Obama and his Administration. I believe if they puts their heads together and come up with a solution to fix the economic crisis, the road to recovery will be a good one. But of course this will NOT be an easy task. I'd give it at least 3 years until America is back on her feet.

Visionz
01-10-2009, 11:56 AM

I have strong faith in Obama and his Administration. I believe if they puts their heads together and come up with a solution to fix the economic crisis, the road to recovery will be a good one. But of course this will NOT be an easy task. I'd give it at least 3 years until America is back on her feet.Indeed, eight years of utter bullshit isn't going to be easy to crawl out of and people need to be patient.

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 01:53 PM

Am I not speaking in the English language? Are you offended by ebonics?

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 01:59 PM

I have strong faith in Obama and his Administration. I believe if they puts their heads together and come up with a solution to fix the economic crisis, the road to recovery will be a good one. But of course this will NOT be an easy task. I'd give it at least 3 years until America is back on her feet.

LOL @ me going to back 2 this uppity niggas post on a whim and finding three grammatical errors hahahahahhahahahaha stupid fag, dont ever try to disrespect tha god's knowledge..............get put in yo place

IrOnMaN
01-10-2009, 11:39 PM
LOL @ me going to back 2 this uppity niggas post on a whim and finding three grammatical errors hahahahahhahahahaha stupid fag, dont ever try to disrespect tha god's knowledge..............get put in yo place

Yeah. I was typing extremely fast. Thanks for the correction.

I don't understand why people are not taking Obama seriously. President Bush screwed this country up and Obama and his Administration have to clean up after him. Or maybe people would like to see Obama fail. You guys would like that, wouldn't you?

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 12:16 AM
^I think thats a fair assessment..... people have watched helplessly as Bush and company threw this country under the bus and its made them a little cautious...which sucks for obama cuz niggaz will b watchin him unlike ne other president....look at tha press he's gettin right now and he's just a citizen u kno...not even tha president yet jus a nigga waitin his turn............he's gonna b a good negro for about a year but wait til he gets comfortable nigga gon b slappin niggaz upside tha head left n right....cant wait til tha thuggery switch gets turned on hahaha

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 12:31 AM
^^That's what I'm talking about. People want to see Obama act out simply because he's black. If Obama were white or asian, you would not have said that. Just because he's half black, you would expect him to act dumb and stupid. I don't think you understand how important this is to African-Americans.

If Obama screws up, and somehow gets removed from being president, do you understand what that will do to African-American's future? No one will take us serious anymore. In other words, we're fucked for life!

I just hope the best for Obama and hope nothing happens to him.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 12:53 AM
If Obama screws up, and somehow gets removed from being president, do you understand what that will do to African-American's future? No one will take us serious anymore. In other words, we're fucked for life!

I shake my head at you. Look at how fucked up your mentality is man, just look at yourself. Why do you care so much about how we are viewed by white folks? "No one will take us seriously anymore. White man won't trust us anymore". And you got tha nerve to call me a nigger? I can't even diss u right now cuz I'm just realizing that you actually mean what youre saying. As ghostface would say, im tired of yall smart dumb niggaz man

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 12:57 AM
ironman has a valid point. kind of like when jackie robinson broke into baseball. if he would have sucked, there wouldn't have been another black player in the major leagues for years.

if obama fucks up, white people that voted for obama are gonna start believeing that a black guy isn't good enough to be president, when atleast 25% (that's low balling it) of the white guys that were president, weren't good enough

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:02 AM
i expect generalizations from many posters but not u.....

jackie robinson is a completely different scenario...........jackie was ballin in tha fuckin 1940's....in tha 40's in america if u was black u was still shit...u were treated like shit and that was that.......its 2009......... if obama fails people will not look at this like "its cuz he's black" it will b "he was an incompetent president"....people have done too much to distance themselves from tha whole race issue to flip tha script under pressure and diss him on color alone

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 01:04 AM
i expect generalizations from many posters but not u.....

jackie robinson is a completely different scenario...........jackie was ballin in tha fuckin 1940's....in tha 40's in america if u was black u was still shit...u were treated like shit and that was that.......its 2009......... if obama fails people will not look at this like "its cuz he's black" it will b "he was an incompetent president"....people have done too much to distance themselves from tha whole race issue to flip tha script under pressure and diss him on color alone

Art vandelay is an idiot...why would you expect anything relevant. He's a fucking wop.

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 01:09 AM
speaks on it, you know how many people i know that didn't vote for him because "he's a nigger." there's some people that i know that didn't vote for him, not becaue they hate black people, but because they think there's gonna be some sort of chain reaction where black people start getting everything. whatever that means. i guess they expect black people are going to be given mansions in the hills or something now because of obama or that affirmative action will be enforced in the NHL and all teams will have to have an equal number of black and white players. obviously i'm joking, but some of those people that are hanging on the ledge, would possibly vote for a black president the next time if obama is successful.

if he's not successful, they will probably never vote for a black guy ever.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:20 AM
man u dont gotta explain that shit 2 me i been livin in da white mans world all my life............i kno all aspects of tha game..... all im sayin is that how realisitic is it that we will have two us presidents who are black.................i just think this was a one time thing cuz tha competition just wasnt there.......u got obama tha genius goin up against old senile mccain and gov palin....he had that shit won from tha jump...........im not sayin it woulda been different if they had a smarter white dude.......but im jus sayin wats done is done....if america is only blessed with one black prez then fuck it..........it was more than i was expectin newayz

Art Vandelay
01-11-2009, 01:23 AM
if obama fails people will not look at this like "its cuz he's black" it will b "he was an incompetent president"....people have done too much to distance themselves from tha whole race issue to flip tha script under pressure and diss him on color alone

man u dont gotta explain that shit 2 me i been livin in da white mans world all my life............i kno all aspects of tha game..... all im sayin is that how realisitic is it that we will have two us presidents who are black.................i just think this was a one time thing cuz tha competition just wasnt there.......u got obama tha genius goin up against old senile mccain and gov palin....he had that shit won from tha jump...........im not sayin it woulda been different if they had a smarter white dude.......but im jus sayin wats done is done....if america is only blessed with one black prez then fuck it..........it was more than i was expectin newayz

haha, this is why you are my favorite poster. these are the 2 most contradicting statements.

also, you still haven't posted a story about how you shit your pants in my thread in general chat. just reminding you

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:25 AM
i kno all aspects of tha game

life contradicts itself......deal with it

edit: i should also add that in my original post, when i said people have tried too hard to distance themselves from race card...i was referring to those who were voting for him on his merits as a man, not a black man..........i hope that clears it up

hectis
01-11-2009, 01:58 AM
I think people should give him a chance. it sounds like some of you want him to fail. why? if he does then so does the States

TSA
01-11-2009, 04:34 AM
Art is right, the faith of 'another black president' is all on obama's shoulders cause any black that runs from here on will be compared and contrasted to Obama

if obama sucks then that will kill his chances cause there's the racial link, if he does well then politics will be more balanced

IF HE'S ASSASSINATED there won't be another white president, he will be immortalized and worshipped. I think this the most epic fail racists can pull now is assassinating him, but obviously they're not THAT bright.

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Art is right, the faith of 'another black president' is all on obama's shoulders cause any black that runs from here on will be compared and contrasted to Obama

if obama sucks then that will kill his chances cause there's the racial link, if he does well then politics will be more balanced

IF HE'S ASSASSINATED there won't be another white president, he will be immortalized and worshipped. I think this the most epic fail racists can pull now is assassinating him, but obviously they're not THAT bright.

Fair enough

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 12:10 PM
There isn't that many Obama types out there, so I really think the chances of seeing another black president is low.

But he'll have two terms if he's good.

Obama being half white and raised by the whites is a big deal. Don't think its not.

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 01:15 PM
There isn't that many Obama types out there, so I really think the chances of seeing another black president is low.

But he'll have two terms if he's good.

Obama being half white and raised by the whites is a big deal. Don't think its not.

So, do you think that if Obama were raised by blacks and lived in a inner city and worked his way out to become what he is now, do you think he would've made it this far?

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:20 PM
I always tell niggaz if Obama was 2 shades darker he wouldn't even be given the time of day lol

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 01:24 PM
^^MLK had dark skin and look what he did. Come on.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:30 PM
^^MLK had dark skin and look what he did. Come on.
Why is your head so thick

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 01:36 PM
^^You just said if Obama was darker than what he is now, people wouldn't listen to him. That's ignorant.

"Obama is too dark. Let's not listen to him."

Are you serious?

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:41 PM
you are taking it out of context......mlk was not aspiring to be leader of the free world, he just wanted to free niggaz...... you're taking it as if i mean no dark skinned person will ever be noticed by anyone, no....ur just an emotional kid who got yelled at by the cops like a year ago and everyday you punch wind like cuba gooding in Boyz in da hood

"stoopid helicoptuhz i keel you!!!!"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
don't act like your not a racist.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 01:46 PM
dog i live in san francisco....being a bigot is not an option here.... the only group of people i have deep hatred for are the boys in blue

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 03:19 PM
^^There's no point talking to you because you're just a child growing older.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:27 PM
^says tha guy with cartoon characters for an avi and sig

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 03:29 PM
^^Comic book characters, you dumb ass.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:33 PM
^^Comic book characters, you dumb ass.
thanks for validating my point child

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 03:43 PM
thanks for validating my point child

Here's a faggot black guy who cleary HATES himself. He tries to hide it by taking his angry out on others by calling them bitches and faggots. All he does is talk about how thuggish his city is, what he's seen, and how cops are beating people (like any of it is new to us). Then he goes on discussing in detail how many thug and criminals do this and that. Plus, he talks shit about his people.

You're just a confused boy who needs guidence. You want to be a thug but you don't have what it takes. You can't learn about it in school and you can't have a late start.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:47 PM
Don't b mad cuz I called you out on being devoted to cartoons

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:49 PM
Plus, he talks shit about his people..

I'd like all the white posters to take note of how he referred to black people as "his" people, not "my" people or "our" people.........."his" people

fundamental difference between myself and ironman/charlesjones

IrOnMaN
01-11-2009, 03:52 PM
^^Mad

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 03:59 PM
not mad at all......im entertained by it..... it is entertaining to me to listen to self hating blacks distance themselves from their people whether it is realized or unrealized....shits jus funny 2 me

TSA
01-11-2009, 04:02 PM
you dont think its funny. why are you lying?

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 04:12 PM
swear ta........ listen man i dont got a problem with charlesjones or ironman or anybody on here.....i think for the most part tha posters here hav a decent sense of tha world but i find it quite amusing when they get happy go lucky and think they can assess tha inner workings of hood life like theyre a fuckin college professor.... its entertaining because of tha irony....sure they may b black but they dont kno hood life, they dont kno shit about THIS.... so it dont make me mad, becuz they dont affect my life....they just make me more proud 2 b where im from cuz at least i can see clearly

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 04:14 PM
off to my j-o-b niggaz, PEACE

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 08:20 PM
dog i live in san francisco....being a bigot is not an option here.... the only group of people i have deep hatred for are the boys in blue

off to my j-o-b niggaz, PEACE

Being that you are from San Fran I kno you aint from the hood. At least not the hood according to speakonitgod.
I think you are just another bleeding heart liberal from San Fran. Your opinions are not surprising.

But thats your problem. YOur too one-sided so it makes you come off as an ignorant idiot(which you probably are).

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 08:33 PM
Being that you are from San Fran I kno you aint from the hood.

You're right. Outside of New York projects don't exist. That's the only place they are in America. New York. Thats it.

I think you are just another bleeding heart liberal from San Fran. Your opinions are not surprising.

I will admit I share the views of many of tha locals here, but in the Bay Area we are generally smarter than other Americans. You're white, right? Ok, so you must love national polls. The Bay Area is top 5 area for smart humans in america. Obviously they base this off of professional learning but still, real niggaz breed real minds

YOur too one-sided so it makes you come off as an ignorant idiot(which you probably are).

I'm not one sided I agree with you guys on certain things but you are speaking on somethin you know nothing of (tha hood). I can't let u talk about what I kno like you lived it, cause I kno u aint lived that life. Mr suburbs on tha eastside LOL...fuck outta here

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 08:38 PM
You're right. Outside of New York projects don't exist. That's the only place they are in America. New York. Thats it.

I will admit I share the views of many of tha locals here, but in the Bay Area we are generally smarter than other Americans. You're white, right? Ok, so you must love national polls. The Bay Area is top 5 area for smart humans in america. Obviously they base this off of professional learning but still, real niggaz breed real minds

I'm not one sided I agree with you guys on certain things but you are speaking on somethin you know nothing of (tha hood). I can't let u talk about what I kno like you lived it, cause I kno u aint lived that life. Mr suburbs on tha eastside LOL...fuck outta here

THats what i'm saying. You live in a white city. One of the whitest, or at least non-blackest.
Cleveland is one of the blackest, and they all ive on teh Eastside and its suburbs.
I don't live in the projects, nor the hood. I'm not poor. Why would I?

If your from such a great area, maybe you are just an underachiever who is blaiming white people he has never even met.

I mean think about it, San Fran is full of Chinese, gays, hippie and shit. You have less clue about the hood than me.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't understand why you keep saying I blame white people for my problems. Where are you getting this information about me from? Because I've never said anything even remotely close to that. If I have, then please, by all means, post it here for all to see.

Until then pipe down

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 08:46 PM
true, because your probably chinese.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 08:48 PM
I mean think about it, San Fran is full of Chinese, gays, hippie and shit. You have less clue about the hood than me.

Well I mean yea gentrification has taken its toll on this city like it has many others but there are still poor people here. I bet you haven't even heard of the Tenderloin before have you? Probably the most drug infested district in the entire country. You know nothing of my city. You just know what they show on TV. Pretty bridges, big hills and trollys, smiling white folks, but you don't know all of it dog, trust.....you don't even kno da half

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Well I mean yea gentrification has taken its toll on this city like it has many others but there are still poor people here. I bet you haven't even heard of the Tenderloin before have you? Probably the most drug infested district in the entire country. You know nothing of my city. You just know what they show on TV. Pretty bridges, big hills and trollys, smiling white folks, but you don't know all of it dog, trust.....you don't even kno da half

ok thats fine.

But you do the same to everyone else.

And whats with this, 'my city be rougher than yours' shit??

I mean thats shits 8th graders argue about...seriously

Your perpetuating every bad/negative stereotype you possibly can.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:52 PM
And whats with this, 'my city be rougher than yours' shit??

I mean thats shits 8th graders argue about...seriously

Your perpetuating every bad/negative stereotype you possibly can.

If you read a few of your last posts, they have all been directed at my city being soft, no black people being here, this place being filled with hippies, gays, and chinese folks. So why is it that when I refute your statements I am seen as making my city seem more tough than yours? All I'm doing is debunking whatever preconceptions you have of my city that have all been wrong so far

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Being that you are from San Fran I kno you aint from the hood.

I think you are just another bleeding heart liberal from San Fran.

You live in a white city. One of the whitest, or at least non-blackest.

I mean think about it, San Fran is full of Chinese, gays, hippie and shit.

And I'm acting like the 8th grader? Ok.................

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 11:07 PM
everything i said can be backed up by fact and is probably right.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:13 PM
OK, you can start by proving that there are no government housing establishments in San Francisco.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 11:16 PM
YOur the one who said projects dont exist outside of NYC...not me.

either way, your overemphasizing on petty meaningless things which means you kno you have nothing behind your arguement.

I knew this about three threads ago.

But this is the most interesting thing going on at the corp right now.

ALCATRAZ
01-11-2009, 11:17 PM
So everything that you said in effect cannot be backed up and proven as fact, that's all I was lookin for man! Stop bein so damn difficult. Lol you couldn't even meet the first challenge. What a shmuck

Olive Oil Goombah
01-11-2009, 11:27 PM
schmuk???

hmmmm