PDA

View Full Version : For all ya'll 5% haters out there and not only...

01-10-2009, 10:41 AM
http://120lessons.com/

maybe ya'll finally learn or maybe not - it's up 2 u...

PEACE

Mashallarts
01-10-2009, 12:19 PM
Read the Quran

Follow Malcolm X's example

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-10-2009, 12:21 PM
Read the Quran

Umm, I am by no means an expert, but I'm pretty sure Malcom X did not write the Koran.

PALEFORCE
01-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Umm, I am by no means an expert, but I'm pretty sure Malcom X did not write the Koran.

hhahahahaahhhahahhahhaa

speech is silver silence is gold

you could profit alot if u just shut the fuck up

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-10-2009, 12:36 PM
hhahahahaahhhahahhahhaa

speech is silver silence is gold

you could profit alot if u just shut the fuck up

Palehorse, step back and think about the tone of my previous post.

You and the KTL crew need to get your GEDs before you start "building".

Your "building" on a weak foundation.

Since you obviously have trouble picking up on messages, I'm saying that you're of less than average intelligence, your logic is flawed, and your views are delusional.

Now what do you have to say about Malcom X and the 5%, you white devil?

Mashallarts
01-10-2009, 01:27 PM
LOL i think I picked up on your sarcasm, but you obviously knew I wasn't implying brother Malcolm wrote the Quran

To spell it out for the people who didn't understand it .....implying that Malcolm was a closed minded individual when he was in the nation, but he went on a pilgrimage that changed his life....ahh just watch the film or read his biography or somethin

Anyways theres a lot to learn from him. May Allah bless his soul

TSA
01-10-2009, 02:14 PM
lmao at posting the online link for from the 900 times i've asked ppl to recite them nothing was produced.

i wonder if some you all do something and think "man, if women were around i wouldn't do that"

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 02:38 PM
Malcolm X was a prime example of a desperate young adult who got swindled by an corrupt organization based upon bastardized Islam.
Little did the N.O.I. know how much talent he really possessed.

When he went to mecca and experienced the world outside of the U.S. (i.e. expanded his mind and experience) he realized how flawed the N.O.I. was and how it was misrepresenting the religion.
Not uncommon for that to happen to a religion, as its almost inevitable.

Alot of these close-minded poster on KTL could benefit from the same type of experience. I'm not just talking about a pilgrimmage to mecca, but a pilgrimmage outside of there neighborhood and thought process.

You can fight for black rights and all that, but if your agenda is black power, and a takeover to then become the oppressors yourselves, you are two things.
Stupid and a hypocrite.
Stupid because its a battle you cannot win through violence and takeover which would only result in increased persecution, probably much worse than it is.

And the other is self-explanatory.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 02:40 PM

origianl black man. his ancestors were raped by africans

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 02:43 PM
Exactly. Which is why i have a vast knowledge of the mentality of both sides making me a more complete person than the rest.

Mashallarts
01-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Malcolm X was a prime example of a desperate young adult who got swindled by an corrupt organization based upon bastardized Islam.
Little did the N.O.I. know how much talent he really possessed.

When he went to mecca and experienced the world outside of the U.S. (i.e. expanded his mind and experience) he realized how flawed the N.O.I. was and how it was misrepresenting the religion.
Not uncommon for that to happen to a religion, as its almost inevitable.

Alot of these close-minded poster on KTL could benefit from the same type of experience. I'm not just talking about a pilgrimmage to mecca, but a pilgrimmage outside of there neighborhood and thought process.

You can fight for black rights and all that, but if your agenda is black power, and a takeover to then become the oppressors yourselves, you are two things.
Stupid and a hypocrite.
Stupid because its a battle you cannot win through violence and takeover which would only result in increased persecution, probably much worse than it is.

And the other is self-explanatory.

Well said brother! Peace be upon you

They say "knowing yourself is knowing your lord" . For real get out of that box you're in, explore the world, explore your soul, know your strengths and weaknesses...treat all human beings equally cuz when you're standing there on the day of judgement there will be no BLACK, WHITE , BROWN , YELLOW........the only thing seperating you from everyone else are your actions and deeds..and ultimately thats what really counts. This affiliation with a particular group, sect is pretty much similar to gang culture. It gives people a sense of security, something to hold their heads up high about....a 'crew' they can tell others about...but hey when you're being lowered into your humble abode 6 feet deep...none of your boys or homeys are comin with you......

WAKE UP MY FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS...stop this arrogance mayyyyyyn

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 04:51 PM
LOL i think I picked up on your sarcasm, but you obviously knew I wasn't implying brother Malcolm wrote the Quran

To spell it out for the people who didn't understand it .....implying that Malcolm was a closed minded individual when he was in the nation, but he went on a pilgrimage that changed his life....ahh just watch the film or read his biography or somethin

Anyways theres a lot to learn from him. May Allah bless his soul

look and listen to Malcolm when he was in the Nation then listen and look at him after he decided to be closed minded and unhook himself from that which gave him light and life

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 05:29 PM

PEACE

your polish.

Dont make threads like this

Sky Blue Danny Kid
01-10-2009, 07:46 PM
look and listen to Malcolm when he was in the Nation then listen and look at him after he decided to be closed minded and unhook himself from that which gave him light and life

When Malcolm was with the Nation, he was young, ignorant, and had a lot of misplaced anger.

A corrupt group prayed on his abilities to speak and motivate to make a lot of money and gain publicity.

When he grew up and traveled the world and learned about its workings, he realized that he was wrong for essentially preaching hatred.

Malcolm with the NOI was young, angry, and ignorant.

Malcolm without the nation was older, wiser, focused, and brilliant.

01-10-2009, 08:30 PM
your polish.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

what's nationality/race got to do with it, 11th?

don't talk to me like I was some simpleminded, ignorant polish redneck

unaware of his own thoughts and actions, my Brother, cause I'm not. Like

The Father God Allmighty Rakim Allah said: "It ain't where U from, it's

where U at".

That's the jewel right there. Think about it...

PEACE

Professor Poopsnagle
01-10-2009, 08:41 PM
hahahahahahahahahahaha

what's nationality/race got to do with it, 11th?

don't talk to me like I was some simpleminded, ignorant polish redneck

unaware of his own thoughts and actions, my Brother, cause I'm not. Like

The Father God Allmighty Rakim Allah said: "It ain't where U from, it's

where U at".

That's the jewel right there. Think about it...

PEACEWord

ALCATRAZ
01-10-2009, 11:19 PM
i was always interested in 5% jus cuz it was a bunch of niggaz doin shit legally nawmsayin but everytime i ask for some insight like stone cold facts n shit niggaz always wana try 2 talk 2 me about faith n shit....i jus wana kno wats tha god damn cornerstone of tha foundation..........wat do niggaz do.......wat makes yall different from tha rest of tha book thumpers

Olive Oil Goombah
01-10-2009, 11:21 PM
i was always interested in 5% jus cuz it was a bunch of niggaz doin shit legally nawmsayin but everytime i ask for some insight like stone cold facts n shit niggaz always wana try 2 talk 2 me about faith n shit....i jus wana kno wats tha god damn cornerstone of tha foundation..........wat do niggaz do.......wat makes yall different from tha rest of tha book thumpers

you are my favorite poster right now.

Your the ghetto charlesjones.

Art Vandelay
01-10-2009, 11:23 PM

that's what all religions/philosophies do. they want to suck you in first. they don't tell you everything from the get-go. it's all mind control. some good can be taken from the 5% teachings just like some good can be taken from all religions/philosophies. but to steal a term from the 5%, 85% of it is no good.

by the way, i just started a great pants-shitting thread in general chat if anybody is interested. come share your stories of when you shit your own pants

knewcheeze
01-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Read the Quran

you are not Muslim

you inject pork in your children

shut your mouth

Mashallarts
01-11-2009, 01:06 PM
LOL! Wow what a guy!

I would love to see you in a debate with anyone, it seems all you will keep saying is "BUT YOU EAT PORK.......YOU INJECT PORK INTO YOUR BUTTOCKS BUT BUT BUT I'M ALLAH ...YEAH KNOWLEDGE DUN I SPEAK TO MUSLIMS IN THEY MOSQUE AN THEY BE GETTIN CONFUSED BY MA DEEP ARGUMENTS ABOUT PORK AN BACON MCMUFFINS CUZ I DONE READ UP ABOUT LIFE IN THE SWINE ISLE IN K-MART YE YE I'M ALLAH"

I don't have any children by the way

and the only ones who know about what I am are myself and MY CREATOR

you on the other hand believe you are ALLAH almighty and can walk through your hood and get free oreo cookies 'theoretically' as you so eloquently put it.

I will shut my mouth, because the best response to an ignorant fool is silence.

Go and learn about life you supreme God wannabe....how many people have bowed down to worship you if you are Allah ? Or do you prostrate in front of a mirror?

Peace Fool

knewcheeze
01-11-2009, 01:08 PM
well ummmm

Malik Shabazz biggest mistake wasn't leaving the NOI

because there was alot of agents infiltrated so eye could understand

he could have left and still kept the supreme wisdom lessons

but he got into that spooky arab version of Islam

have you heard some of the fairy tale type shit the spooky Orthidoxes be saying and most of them spooky orthidoxes are racists themselves

its such a cracker religion

Malcolm should have either left the country or gotten himself some better protection

maybe moved to Cuba cuz Che was even in contact with Malcolm

supreme wisdom gets rid of all the fairy tale shit that religion preaches

Mashallarts
01-11-2009, 01:12 PM
^ oink

This bredda thinks hes better than malcolm x

You wouldn't last a second in a Mosque so I highly doubt you have been 'debating' their Imams.

and I dare you to go any 'orthodox' Mosque...oh please specifically go to one who follow the SALAFI school of thought and tell them you are ALLAH

If you are ALLAH of course you will have no problem in telling any Muslim this

lol watch them rip your nose off

01-12-2009, 04:32 AM
^^
"goooooooooooooood muthafuckin' choice, muthafucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

DRUNKENDRAGON
01-12-2009, 07:51 AM
Earthquakes are caused by experiments in high explosions and native americans are exiles from india.

OK

knewcheeze
01-12-2009, 02:12 PM
"This bredda thinks hes better than malcolm x"

huh? better than who?

no unlike you eye respect those who came before

you look foolish in a mess board of a group that rap about what?

Math Alphabets

lets just do the family tree again

it goes from Fard to Elijah

then the Father and Malik came out of that

Father brought the Gods

Malik brought the Panthers

no duy

listen did Malik Shabazz allow "you know who" to join his organization?

lol

Malik got his self merked by fuckin whichaw spook worshipers

he should have gotten with Huey and them but instead he started believing a invisible God would protect him

your happy about it om not

and personally if eye was an orthidox muslim

they would have locked me up after 911

lol

thank goodness for the Father

"You wouldn't last a second in a Mosque so I highly doubt you have been 'debating' their Imams."

yeah

at the mosque where they serve Coca Cola and Chicken

during Ramadan

soda?

are you serious

lol

you right eye might not last a second

"and I dare you to go any 'orthodox' Mosque...oh please specifically go to one who follow the SALAFI school of thought and tell them you are ALLAH"

uh...my universal family includes Orthidox Muslims

been to their Mosque

nowhere in the knowledge equality degree(the defineation of 5 percenter)

does it say one has to come in the name of Allah

no duh

cee thats why om so effective at theologically choppin yaw heads off

in real life

lol

Black Man
01-12-2009, 03:14 PM

Peace.

What facts are you searching for? Can you be more specific?

i jus wana kno wats tha god damn cornerstone of tha foundation

Knowledge is the foundation, not belief, not faith....KNOWLEDGE is the foundation.

wat do niggaz do

Niggaz do what niggaz do.

wat makes yall different from tha rest of tha book thumpers

KNOWLEDGE

osiris3000
01-12-2009, 03:26 PM
Do yall niggas know that Malcolm was trying to get back into the nation after he did his pilgrimmage. Watch "Make it Plain." It was the FBI that kept the beef going that stopped Malcolm from rejoining. So yall mentally dead, mystery god worshipping, religious niggas don't know what yall talking about and obviusly don't know shit about the NOI. If it wasn't for Elijah there probably wouldn't even be any black muslims in the USA orthodox or NOI. Mashallarts you got some more studying to do brother. If you believe that following an arab bastardized religion is the way you're way off bruh. That shit wouldn't have liberated blacks in america the way elijah did. From Elijah comes black power/panthers-5%-Hiphop-Hebrew Israelites-Nuwaubian Nation. Hence, no wu-tang. Elijah Muhammad-the father of black consciousness. Yall got Elijah fucked up! Stop falling for the devils tricks!

ALCATRAZ
01-12-2009, 04:27 PM
What facts are you searching for? Can you be more specific?

I can't be more specific because I don't know shit about 5 percenters.....

01-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Do yall niggas know that Malcolm was trying to get back into the nation after he did his pilgrimmage. Watch "Make it Plain." It was the FBI that kept the beef going that stopped Malcolm from rejoining. So yall mentally dead, mystery god worshipping, religious niggas don't know what yall talking about and obviusly don't know shit about the NOI. If it wasn't for Elijah there probably wouldn't even be any black muslims in the USA orthodox or NOI. Mashallarts you got some more studying to do brother. If you believe that following an arab bastardized religion is the way you're way off bruh. That shit wouldn't have liberated blacks in america the way elijah did. From Elijah comes black power/panthers-5%-Hiphop-Hebrew Israelites-Nuwaubian Nation. Hence, no wu-tang. Elijah Muhammad-the father of black consciousness. Yall got Elijah fucked up! Stop falling for the devils tricks!
word, but let's not forget the honourable Master Fard Muhammad.

PEACE

V4D3R
01-13-2009, 04:28 AM
your polish.

Knowledge knowledge,

Did you know that Poland is the only euro country that recognizes Isa/Jesus as black?

Civilison
01-13-2009, 03:26 PM
peace to poland polish people have been thru nuff struggle
the gods is cool its like they got a secret pass or something with the thought they represent
pz

TSA
01-13-2009, 03:28 PM
poland recognizes jesus as black? interesting.

TSA
01-13-2009, 03:31 PM
wtf? LOL! its true
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Czestochowska.jpg/180px-Czestochowska.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Czestochowska.jpg)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg/529px-Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg)

Civilison
01-13-2009, 03:32 PM
also check out the
'matka boza czestochowska' - the black madonna

Civilison
01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
originally the black auset with child heru

WARPATH
01-13-2009, 04:37 PM

PEACE

I was just checking out the board in that link........

http://thehoodup.com/board/index.php

I'm gonna go sign up and shit on everyone.

Litt13 dum N1GGAZ bke tr1pp1n yo

01-14-2009, 02:41 AM
Knowledge knowledge,

Did you know that Poland is the only euro country that recognizes Isa/Jesus as black?
PEACE
peace to poland polish people have been thru nuff struggle
the gods is cool its like they got a secret pass or something with the thought they represent
pz
That's PEACE, G, that's PEACE
poland recognizes jesus as black? interesting.

wtf? LOL! its true
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Czestochowska.jpg/180px-Czestochowska.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Czestochowska.jpg)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b4/Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg/529px-Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b4/Jasna_G%C3%B3ra_-_mosaic_01-removed_from_the_wall.jpg)
:b
also check out the
'matka boza czestochowska' - the black madonna
Matka Boska Częstochowska to be exact:b
originally the black auset with child heru
word
I was just checking out the board in that link........

http://thehoodup.com/board/index.php

I'm gonna go sign up and shit on everyone.

Litt13 dum N1GGAZ bke tr1pp1n yo
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

do U, Slip, do U

PEACE