PDA

View Full Version : judaism

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 05:20 PM
if it becomes a popular topic discussed online like Islam and Christianity is, they will try and erase this worlds society as we know it

lets discuss judaism as a religion and culture so that the sky will become red with blood

11th Chamber
01-10-2009, 05:28 PM
is this a thread for insulting it, or serious discussion?

LORD NOSE
01-10-2009, 05:31 PM
whoever can say whatever

diggy
01-10-2009, 09:05 PM
if it becomes a popular topic discussed online like Islam and Christianity is, they will try and erase this worlds society as we know it

lets discuss judaism as a religion and culture so that the sky will become red with blood

Explain in more simple terms please.

TSA
01-11-2009, 03:26 AM
I think its remarkable how the jews have kept their culture intact dispite everything they're been through, the exhile from israel and time.

TSA
01-11-2009, 03:27 AM
also idk too much about the religion its self outside of the fact that its christianity without the bonus tracks.

Hellspawn
01-11-2009, 06:22 AM
I think its remarkable how the jews have kept their culture intact dispite everything they're been through, the exhile from israel and time.

You totally wrong, this religion has been deformed since the beginning. Even before the bible came wich the main goal was to make the Israelite turn back to their original religion...(I think the bible was a kind of update)...but the jews "killed" jesus so they can keep their religion the way it was (deformed of course). thats how it is!

Shogah
01-11-2009, 10:33 AM
^^ explain us your theory, please.

Prolifical ENG
01-11-2009, 02:31 PM
Their religion isn't interesting...their culture is.

Hellspawn
01-11-2009, 02:58 PM
^^ explain us your theory, please.

the jews turn their back to the authentic message of the Torah, they have been chosen amongst all the others to recieve the message of god but this make them arrogants and self sufficients...they claim to be equals to god (or sons of god) and seem ungrateful (I speak about the jews that lived after Moses). They put their own words and their own interpretations to the sacred scriptures.
the jews committed acts that were forbidden by their religion without that their Rabbis and their theologists speak a word. They killed Jesus who were sent to the entire world but to them in the first place (they turn the romans against him).
They are cursed for decievin god and the history confirm this last one.

Urban_Journalz
01-12-2009, 01:19 AM
^^Very true.

However, I still find one specific part of Jewish culture to be both interesting and essential. I know a lot of people in Islam and Christianity would bite my head off for this, but once these things are studied in their entirety, you find that they're not only good things, but actually Divine in their natures.

These being, The Qabalah, and The Key of Solomon (pbuh).

I was actually going to start a thread about the former, since I've been doing a lot of reading upon it lately, but since it can rightfully be called, "Jewish Mysticism", this thread is good for the conversation.

At first, I though it was just another cult, but that's how the news stations of this country presented it to the world when Madonna took a hold of it and all I saw was a bunch of red strings ties to people's wrists. When experts were brought forth, all they did was elaborate on vagueness.

In truth, The Qabalah is a lot like Alchemy in the sense that unless you study it for yourself, it's damn-near unknowable and also, this is the very epitome of what the Alchemists call "Spritual Transmutation", or, the changing of the spirit back to it's Divine Nature. In plainest terms, it's a system of spiritual growth. It's backbone is The Tree of Life, containing the Ten Holy Sephiroth. Sephiroth being the plural of Sepher or "Spheres". Each sphere being a Divine Emanation of one of the Attributes of God. There are many correlations attached to these spheres. The zodiac, the tarot deck (when combined with the paths that lead to each sphere), the planets and the elements.

As you can see again, it's complicated, but very much worth the time and effort to study. For those of you who believe in such things, one of the many crop circles left by extra-terrestrials depicts The Tree of Life perfectly with all 10 traditional Sephiroth and their respective paths.

www.samliquidation.com/images/aTreeOfLife.jpg

For me, it was a lot like the crop circle with the alien holding the disc with the binary code giving both a warning and some hope to all mankind.

The Key of Solomon (pbuh) is simple. It's Holy Magic in it's fullest sense. Not any David Copperfield shit either, I mean if one just looks up some of the things one could do if compelled to put in the time and effort, it would scare them. There is a twist to both of these systems though. Purification. Neither one of these systems will work, unless the practioner is pure of mind, heart, body, soul, spirit and intention. This is only a very small part of the reason why these systems are so powerful and dangerous. It makes sense though, anything that can ONLY be wielded by a righteous person is always terribly powerful. And please, don't say anything about, "Anything can be used by anyone.", because you clearly know nothing about these systems.

Even if a person of impure intention, and everything else, were to gain access to either one of these methods, they wouldn't get very far.
Without wanting to do injustice by over-simplifying their pure genius, I'll go on record and say that both of these systems are, "Idiot-proof".

Bottom line, there is a great deal the world can still learn from the Jews. Even though a lot of it, like The Qabalah, has been deliberately shrouded in mystery for ages, due to some bad reasons and good reasons as well. Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something. I say take the essential parts of every culture and use them with respect, balance and purity of heart. Never forgetting God and His favor upon you for allowing you to know about it to begin with and not becoming arrogant and selfish in that knowledge, so as not to teach those who may very well be as worthy, or more worthy than you of possessing it.

Face of the Golden Falcon
01-12-2009, 01:44 AM
They are cursed for decievin god and the history confirm this last one.

How did they deceive God? How does anyone deceive God?

01-12-2009, 01:49 AM
http://www.tehutionline.com/Tehuti_Files_228.gif

Kamitic Tree of Life.

Urban, let's build on how they compare.

SHEM HETEP

01-12-2009, 02:32 AM
^^Very true.

However, I still find one specific part of Jewish culture to be both interesting and essential. I know a lot of people in Islam and Christianity would bite my head off for this, but once these things are studied in their entirety, you find that they're not only good things, but actually Divine in their natures.

These being, The Qabalah, and The Key of Solomon (pbuh).

I was actually going to start a thread about the former, since I've been doing a lot of reading upon it lately, but since it can rightfully be called, "Jewish Mysticism", this thread is good for the conversation.

At first, I though it was just another cult, but that's how the news stations of this country presented it to the world when Madonna took a hold of it and all I saw was a bunch of red strings ties to people's wrists. When experts were brought forth, all they did was elaborate on vagueness.

In truth, The Qabalah is a lot like Alchemy in the sense that unless you study it for yourself, it's damn-near unknowable and also, this is the very epitome of what the Alchemists call "Spritual Transmutation", or, the changing of the spirit back to it's Divine Nature. In plainest terms, it's a system of spiritual growth. It's backbone is The Tree of Life, containing the Ten Holy Sephiroth. Sephiroth being the plural of Sepher or "Spheres". Each sphere being a Divine Emanation of one of the Attributes of God. There are many correlations attached to these spheres. The zodiac, the tarot deck (when combined with the paths that lead to each sphere), the planets and the elements.

As you can see again, it's complicated, but very much worth the time and effort to study. For those of you who believe in such things, one of the many crop circles left by extra-terrestrials depicts The Tree of Life perfectly with all 10 traditional Sephiroth and their respective paths.

www.samliquidation.com/images/aTreeOfLife.jpg (http://www.samliquidation.com/images/aTreeOfLife.jpg)

For me, it was a lot like the crop circle with the alien holding the disc with the binary code giving both a warning and some hope to all mankind.

The Key of Solomon (pbuh) is simple. It's Holy Magic in it's fullest sense. Not any David Copperfield shit either, I mean if one just looks up some of the things one could do if compelled to put in the time and effort, it would scare them. There is a twist to both of these systems though. Purification. Neither one of these systems will work, unless the practioner is pure of mind, heart, body, soul, spirit and intention. This is only a very small part of the reason why these systems are so powerful and dangerous. It makes sense though, anything that can ONLY be wielded by a righteous person is always terribly powerful. And please, don't say anything about, "Anything can be used by anyone.", because you clearly know nothing about these systems.

Even if a person of impure intention, and everything else, were to gain access to either one of these methods, they wouldn't get very far.
Without wanting to do injustice by over-simplifying their pure genius, I'll go on record and say that both of these systems are, "Idiot-proof".

Bottom line, there is a great deal the world can still learn from the Jews. Even though a lot of it, like The Qabalah, has been deliberately shrouded in mystery for ages, due to some bad reasons and good reasons as well. Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something. I say take the essential parts of every culture and use them with respect, balance and purity of heart. Never forgetting God and His favor upon you for allowing you to know about it to begin with and not becoming arrogant and selfish in that knowledge, so as not to teach those who may very well be as worthy, or more worthy than you of possessing it.
Peace, Blessings and Respect, U

it's people like U who's keepin me returning 2 the ktl section

PEACE B

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 02:35 AM
How did they deceive God? How does anyone deceive God?

Anyone can decieve god when he was given every thing and token care of by beign chosen amongst all the earth populations to recieve the divine word but instead of beign grateful he become a prophet killer and a religion changer (Even god got a higher plan and already knows what will happends).

Do yall know that in the original Torah god spoke about Islam and Muhammad but the jews deleated these verses like they never existed?

“because they had not executed My judgments, but had despised My statutes and had polluted My Sabbaths, and their eyes were after their fathers' idols. Therefore I gave them also statutes that were not good and judgments whereby they should not live; and I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all who openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD.” Ezekiel 20:24-26

diggy
01-12-2009, 02:50 AM
God is all-knowing. God cannot be deceived.

Charles Barry
01-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Those Jews are gonna catch it sooner or later.

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 04:08 AM
God is all-knowing. God cannot be deceived. What happened to the Jews was a test.

Do you mean they passed the test? or fail?

diggy
01-12-2009, 04:15 AM
It is my belief that the majority of them have failed, but God knows best.

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 04:32 AM
It is my belief that the majority of them have failed, but God knows best.

word!

Anybody thinks there still exist a original version of the Torah hidden somewhere?

Shogah
01-12-2009, 08:30 AM
Do yall know that in the original Torah god spoke about Islam and Muhammad but the jews deleated these verses like they never existed?

I'm hardly to be convinced in that, but very very interesting stuff.

It's just that i never heard something like that, i find it very amazing.
Maybe it is written in the torah but in symbolic way, i wouldn't be surprised.

Urban_Journalz
01-12-2009, 09:11 AM
http://www.tehutionline.com/Tehuti_Files_228.gif

Kamitic Tree of Life.

Urban, let's build on how they compare.

SHEM HETEP

Wow.

I'll be straight up with you man, I didn't even know an Ancient Egyptian/Kemetic Tree of Life existed.

It's ill though, because I see here one of the many correlations that I've been reading about. In the book, "The Mystical Qabalah' by Dion Fortune, she states that Western Mysticism is rooted in Qabalah. Qabalah is the most complete system, because if we look at the gods and goddesses of any pantheon, we can give each of them a place on The Tree with regards to their respective powers and capabilities.

In looking at the Tree you posted, I see the EXACT same Tree that I do in Jewish Tradition, only applied to diffirent dieties. Basically one of the examples given in the book I'm reading brought right to my doorstep. Thoth/Tehuti or "Hermes" as he was known by his 3rd incarnation to the Greeks, is well known as the god of learning. The Scribe and The Teacher. So, seeing him ascribed to the 2nd Sephira ( I messed up on the singular spelling of this one earlier. Apologies) is actually a great feeling because it solidifies the truth about this most beautiful system.

Even the way the Sephiroth are numbered is the same. From Kether, the top Sephira, The Divine Lightning Flash goes from right to left when looking at it from the macrocosm. Or, from Kether, to Chokmah, Binah. Or in the system you presented, from Ausar, to Tehuti, to Keser. Thus forming the first of what Qabalists call, "The Three Triangles" of this Tree.

How did you come across this version of The Tree? Also, do yo know who formulated this system? Because with so many gods in The Egyptian Pantheon, personally, I was going to wait before I even attempted to do a correlation.

Do you practice meditation upon The Tree? I just started a while ago, and all I can say is I won't stop.

Urban_Journalz
01-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Peace, Blessings and Respect, U

it's people like U who's keepin me returning 2 the ktl section

PEACE B

Much appreciated Sun. May Peace, Blessings and Respect be unto you as well.

It's just good to see people that appreciate the efforts that some of us put forward in here.

Keep on keepin' on.

PEACE

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 10:21 AM
I'm hardly to be convinced in that, but very very interesting stuff.

It's just that i never heard something like that, i find it very amazing.
Maybe it is written in the torah but in symbolic way, i wouldn't be surprised.

It is written in a 1st degree way, it is said that a prophet from your cousins (arab and jews are almost cousins : Abraham etc...) will come and his name will be Ahmed (Ahmad, mohammed, hamed etc... are from the same origin : the grateful one). I'll try to find more info...

Peace

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 11:02 AM
I'll post the verses of the Torah later, here's what have een said under King Solomon reign (note that muslims believe in all prophets and that they're all sent by god (david, salomon, jesus, moses etc...) :

Muhammad's name appeared in Haggai 2:7 under the hebrew word mahmad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif) which means praised one (Muhammad is Arabic for praised one). It almost undoubtedly is referring to the Arabic Prophet Muhammad.

The 5th chapter of Songs of Solomon is discussing someone. Jews will say it is discussing Solomon, while Christians will say it is discussing Jesus. Considering this is the Songs of Solomon, it would seem logical that it is discussing Solomon. The verses describing this mystery man have the narators speech conjuagted in the feminine (meaning it is a woman who is describing this man) so it is possible that it is one of Solomon's wives discussing her Husband (Solomon). However, if a Christian tries to assert that Jesus is being discussed, then they are insinuating that this is discussing a future prophet (a man who was not yet alive at that point), a prophesy.... If the 5th chapter of Songs of Solomon is looking into the future, then there is no doubt it is discussing Muhammad.

Throughout the chapter, someone is being discussed. Whomever it is, verse 15 says his "countenance (face) is as Lebanon", so this is an Arabic gentleman (or Arab looking), a Semitic man none the less. Verse 11 says "his head is as the most fine gold, his locks are wavy, and black as a raven". Verse 10 describes this man as being "radiant and ruddy" which means he was slightly light-skinned with a rosy color. This can be confirmed in the Sahih Bukhari Hadiths, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 747 (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/056.sbt.html#004.056.747), which says Muhammad was slightly light skinned, with a rosy color (and also has the same hair as is mentioned in verse 11). Also verse 14 describes this man as having a stomach like ivory. I take it this means the parts of his body that were usually covered by his garment from the sun, were very white (like ivory). This also can be atributed to Muhammad who although having a rosy, golden color, had white armpitts (Sahih Bukhari, Volume (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/017.sbt.html#002.017.141) 2, Book 17, Number 141 (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/017.sbt.html#002.017.141) says you could see the whites of his armpitt when he raised his hand).

Discussing skin color, and hair color is fruitless, and if I was basing it solely on that, it could be describing ANY Semitic man. However, this person's name is given. In reading the English translation of Songs 5:16 it finishes the description by saying "He is altogether lovely". The words "altogether lovely" was translated from mahmad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif). We'll take a closer look at this four character word, and prove this is talking about Muhammad...
First of all, the way this word is written is Hebrew is http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif. That happens to be the EXACT same was Muhammad's name is written in Hebrew. Let's look at the spelling of this word...
http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd1.gif
It has four characters. Going from right to left they are...
http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd2.gif
Now, when writing in Hebrew, there is no difference between the word mahmad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif) and Muhammad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif). The only difference is in the vowels used when pronouncing this word (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif). Hebrew is an ancient language, and there are no vowels. It is made up of 22 consonants. In ancient times, the reader decided on his own which vowels to add in. It was not until the 8th century that vowels were introduced, in the form of dots and lines. However, this has nothing to do with real Hebrew. The word mahmad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif) in ancient times would most likely have been pronounced "mahamad".
According to Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary, http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif is correctly pronounced "mahamad" (not mahmad) which is very close to Muhammad.
http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd3.gif
Ben Yehuda's Hebrew-English Dictionary defines "http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif" as "lovely, coveted one, precious one, praised one". The correct way to say "praised one" in Arabic is Muhammad, so this is the same word!
As was stated before, the name Muhammad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif) and the word mahmad (http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd.gif) are spelled exactly the same way in Hebrew, and both have the same meaning. The only reason they are pronounced different is because of vowels (dots and lines) introduced in the eigth century.
The Hebrew word for praised one is
http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd3.gif
The Hebrew word for Muhammad (the Arabic Prophet) is
http://www.jews-for-allah.com/image/mhmd4.gif
In conclusion, if Songs of Solomon chapter 5 is discussing a man to come after that time, it is without a doubt Muhammad, as it even mentions his name. Any Christian who believes Jesus is the Messiah, and believes that books were sent down by God after the TaNaKh (Jewish Bible), then surely they should take into account what they just read here, and consider the Qur'an before making a decision.

diggy
01-12-2009, 04:32 PM
The "Rabbis" exulted their status (in their opinions) to that of God (Rabbi means God). They (rabbis) also hide the truth by altering, deleting, and adding verses in the scripture.

Hellspawn
01-12-2009, 04:48 PM
The "Rabbis" exulted their status (in their opinions) to that of God (Rabbi means God). They (rabbis) also hide the truth by altering, deleting, and adding verses in the scripture.

thanx for the info, I didnt knew it but now that you said it it sounds obvious coz "Rabbi" (pronounced Rabbee) means "my god" in arabic :thumbup:

diggy
01-12-2009, 04:53 PM
Yup.

Koolish
01-12-2009, 05:00 PM
word!

Anybody thinks there still exist a original version of the Torah hidden somewhere?
i know that the earliest version of it dated to around 1100 bc or something.

supposedly it all started out as an oral tradition, passed down through generations until someone wrote it down. but then again in the torah it said that the words of the law were written on stone, so i guess that would be the original, and it's sure as hell gone.

Urban_Journalz
01-13-2009, 05:13 PM
Wasn't the last authentic version of The Torah destroyed by Nebuchandezzar when he came through and wrecked Israel? If I'm not mistaken, that's when the leaders of The Jews started to write it down from "Memory", and of course adding and subtracting where they saw fit.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
01-13-2009, 05:18 PM
People come up with the wackiest reason to hate jews.

If you hate jews just say it, but don't try to validate it.

All organized religions are corrupt, or at the very least, are tainted by some form of corruption.

All religions employ clergy who interpret the scripture. BUt when jews do it, it is evil?

I am all for blind, baseless and passionate hatred, but don't try to validate your hatred of an ethnic group, race, or religion.

It doesn't work.

Hellspawn
01-13-2009, 05:30 PM
People come up with the wackiest reason to hate jews.

If you hate jews just say it, but don't try to validate it.

All organized religions are corrupt, or at the very least, are tainted by some form of corruption.

All religions employ clergy who interpret the scripture. BUt when jews do it, it is evil?

I am all for blind, baseless and passionate hatred, but don't try to validate your hatred of an ethnic group, race, or religion.

It doesn't work.

Look at the title of the topic.

Urban_Journalz
01-13-2009, 05:33 PM
LL, You really should try studying a subject before speaking about it, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

To label all organized religion the way you did, and then to defend a people that you really have all of no clue about when it comes to historic facts, and then to bash the people who cite these facts is nothing short of moronic on your part.

Putting in your 2 cents is all fine and dandy, but next time, make sure your money is spendable.

01-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Look at the title of the topic.

Yes, this topic was created by a known bigot who dropped out of high school, feigns knowledge, and thrives off of hatred and ignorance.

It is a thinly-veiled attempt to get a jew-hate cypher going, which, again, if that is what you guys want to do, is fine.

But the "reasons" you guys have for hating jews are simply stupid. These could all be applied to any organized religion.

There is no valid "reason" to hate any group of people, Jews, Muslims, Blacks, Americans, Mexicans, Christians, whatever.

Especially by applying stereotypes that could be attributed to anybody.

01-13-2009, 05:41 PM
LL, You really should try studying a subject before speaking about it, because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

To label all organized religion the way you did, and then to defend a people that you really have all of no clue about when it comes to historic facts, and then to bash the people who cite these facts is nothing short of moronic on your part.

Putting in your 2 cents is all fine and dandy, but next time, make sure your money is spendable.

What historic facts?

All I said that the problems with the Jewish religion apply to all organized religions.

Don't come at me with your GED-Knowledge, pussy.

Name one proven "fact" that was stated in this hate-cypher, and I will address it.

I have proven time again that I am the only learned person in KTL.

Your sweeping, baseless criticism only shows that I hurt your feelings in the past.

Now bow before my godly knowledge and anoint my feet, faggot.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-13-2009, 06:15 PM
I haven't read any of this thread because I knew by the creator and its title that its purpose is too hate on Jews.

Mumm Ra
01-13-2009, 06:47 PM
Wow.

I'll be straight up with you man, I didn't even know an Ancient Egyptian/Kemetic Tree of Life existed.

It's ill though, because I see here one of the many correlations that I've been reading about. In the book, "The Mystical Qabalah' by Dion Fortune, she states that Western Mysticism is rooted in Qabalah. Qabalah is the most complete system, because if we look at the gods and goddesses of any pantheon, we can give each of them a place on The Tree with regards to their respective powers and capabilities.

In looking at the Tree you posted, I see the EXACT same Tree that I do in Jewish Tradition, only applied to diffirent dieties. Basically one of the examples given in the book I'm reading brought right to my doorstep. Thoth/Tehuti or "Hermes" as he was known by his 3rd incarnation to the Greeks, is well known as the god of learning. The Scribe and The Teacher. So, seeing him ascribed to the 2nd Sephira ( I messed up on the singular spelling of this one earlier. Apologies) is actually a great feeling because it solidifies the truth about this most beautiful system.

Even the way the Sephiroth are numbered is the same. From Kether, the top Sephira, The Divine Lightning Flash goes from right to left when looking at it from the macrocosm. Or, from Kether, to Chokmah, Binah. Or in the system you presented, from Ausar, to Tehuti, to Keser. Thus forming the first of what Qabalists call, "The Three Triangles" of this Tree.

How did you come across this version of The Tree? Also, do yo know who formulated this system? Because with so many gods in The Egyptian Pantheon, personally, I was going to wait before I even attempted to do a correlation.

Do you practice meditation upon The Tree? I just started a while ago, and all I can say is I won't stop.
check out the book Metu Neter by Ra Un Nefer Amen, it is VERY detailed
as far as I know the Egyptian Tree of Life is the earliest

Urban_Journalz
01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
What
I have proven time again that I am the only learned person in KTL.

}:| Seen. You're just one more ego-maniac that needs attention.

You know, that's all you had to say. :mmmyah:

Also, if you morons would actually take the time to read through, you'd see that we've been building on both the positive and the negative.

But it's obvious that looking at the entire picture isn't too popular among some people.

Urban_Journalz
01-13-2009, 08:50 PM
check out the book Metu Neter by Ra Un Nefer Amen, it is VERY detailed
as far as I know the Egyptian Tree of Life is the earliest

Thanks Lucid, I'll be sure to check that out.

I read in the book I mentioned earlier, that the system was put together by Angels. Also, there is a depiction of a Tree of Life with a lot more Sephiroth attached to it found in the ruins of Sumeria. Due to these two facts, some people believe that this system has been around since the dawn of man.

01-14-2009, 01:38 AM
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings Urban...

Wow.

...to echo Lucid, definitely check out Metu Neter by (SUS) Ra Un Nefer Amen. In fact check out anything by Ra Un Nefer Amen (he has even developed a system of meditation based on the Kamitic Tree of Life outlined in the book "Tree of Life Meditation").

Ra Un Nefer Amen formulated the Tree of Life I posted from the Paut Neteru (company of the Gods) of Ausar. He also talks about the Paut Neteru of Annu in Vol III of his Metu Neter series. the TOL of Ausar outlines the workings of Mans Spirit where as the TOL of Annu outlines the workings of the Universe.

I don't practice meditation on the Tree as yet. Currently I am working on cultivating the Life Force to make my meditations most effective. I do meditate from time to time mostly during stressful times but am definitely going to begin the Tree of Life Meditation system, as taught by Ra Un Nefer Amen, real soon.

SHEM HETEP

Shogah
01-14-2009, 08:38 AM

wrong. Rabbi means teacher, maybe it can be translated to several meanings but rabbi is always reffered to some kind of teacher.

You have some proof of rabbis hiding ''the truth''?

diggy
01-14-2009, 03:55 PM

Shogah
01-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Take that example of circumcision above. It was not claimed that one should do that (that is a practice from the ancient Egyptions), but Rabbis made an occult interpretation of that verse and came to the conclusion that God ordered circumcision for boys. See?

it is written in torah. it is written exactly and directly that jews should circumcise
And also it has practical purpose. It helps infections and other diseases, cause in desert where arabs and jews lived that happened alot.

my lord/my master means the teacher.

Someone who is above you in terms of knowledge. He is your master/teacher.

Cee Oh Vee
01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
thanx for the info, I didnt knew it but now that you said it it sounds obvious coz "Rabbi" (pronounced Rabbee) means "my god" in arabic :thumbup:

A more accurate translation would be 'my Lord'.

LORD NOSE
01-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Good

LORD NOSE
01-21-2009, 07:27 PM
John 8:33 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=8&verse=33&version=31&context=verse)
They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"
John 8:32-34 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=8&verse=32&end_verse=34&version=31&context=context) (in Context) John 8 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=50&chapter=8&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)
if The Jews (Abrahams Seed) were never slaves of anyone,then who is God talking to Abraham about here

Genesis 15:13 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=15&verse=13&version=31&context=verse)
Then the LORD said to him, "Know for certain that your descendants will be strangers in a country not their own, and they will be enslaved and mistreated four hundred years.
Genesis 15:12-14 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=15&verse=12&end_verse=14&version=31&context=context) (in Context) Genesis 15 (http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=1&chapter=15&version=31&context=chapter) (Whole Chapter)

The Children of Abraham

31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." 33They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"

39"Abraham is our father," they answered.

"Just what I have been claiming all along," Jesus replied. 26"I have much to say in judgment of you. But he who sent me is reliable, and [B]what I have heard from him I tell the world."

7EL7
01-24-2009, 10:03 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIkB4f8OgKY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FIkB4f8OgKY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

video won't post but sheds light on subject

here is a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIkB4f8OgKY

TSA
01-24-2009, 11:03 PM
ppl are out getting pussy on saturday and this guy is logging on to multiple accounts and posting bible verses even though he doesn't go to church

Charles Barry
01-24-2009, 11:25 PM
ppl are out getting pussy on saturday and this guy is logging on to multiple accounts and posting bible verses even though he doesn't go to church
You're one retarded ass Hamite. You spend your nights worrying about what other people are doing. Btw, fuck these Creflo Dollar ass preachers and these leech churches. Cats need to leave em alone.

I'm digging this thread. The JewISH people who claim birthright don't fit the prophecies. Cats say they know the bible, but they think everyone can be saved by believing. It's all about birthright. The Most High is only returning for "Jakes" (Jacob/Israel).

Olive Oil Goombah
01-24-2009, 11:43 PM
birthrights huh?? Pure blood?

Kinda like what Hitler was preaching.

Babylon the Great???

All of you guys blow it with your avatars

Charles Barry
01-25-2009, 12:22 AM
birthrights huh?? Pure blood?

Kinda like what Hitler was preaching.

Babylon the Great???

All of you guys blow it with your avatars
You know you love us and want to serve us big bowls of spaghetti as a sign of friendship. I'd like some garlic bread with mine.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 12:28 AM
No thanks Adolf.

I don't break bread with known racial purists. I've seen how you guys do things.

I pity you.

But have a cannoli on me just to show you that im not above giving your a little charity.

diggy
01-25-2009, 12:34 AM
here is a link to the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIkB4f8OgKY

Good video.

so-called djooz & arabs = the biggest imposters on earth (the fake ones)

diggy
01-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Gods chosen?

Look at the action of those so-called djooz - they closer to satan.

food for thought
01-25-2009, 12:52 AM
word the fuck up!

01-25-2009, 09:24 AM
Gods chosen?

Look at the action of those so-called djooz - they closer to satan.

word the fuck up!

Not using "djoos" and "Israeli's" interchangeably.

Let your hate shine through, boys.

diggy
01-25-2009, 07:13 PM
There are Israelis who are not djoos (so I'm not talking about them).

There are djoos who are not bad (I'm not talking about them either).

I am making generalizations about what I see.

Don't be offended if you are not one of the guilty.

Olive Oil Goombah
01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
diggy hates jews so much he can't even bring himself to properly type the word. He can't even give them that littlest bit of respect.

LORD NOSE
01-26-2009, 12:26 AM
how long have you been in the agency ?

Fatal Guillotine
06-25-2011, 12:07 PM
bump

Fatal Guillotine
06-26-2011, 10:22 AM
questions

RzaRectum
06-26-2011, 10:49 AM
Is that a question?

Fatal Guillotine
06-26-2011, 11:26 AM
Is that a question?

just how informed are you on judaism and the talmud?

no youtube videos please

RzaRectum
06-26-2011, 11:33 PM
I'm learning as I go. You've witnessed some of my development; spawned from curiosity and research on the twelve tribes.

Fatal Guillotine
06-27-2011, 08:49 AM
^always good to hear

just wanted to say this...always have a source and by that i mean if you dealing with judaism have someone whose highly informative on the subject

some of what the talmud deals people can even begin to understand

Fatal Guillotine
06-28-2011, 11:21 AM
up

Fatal Guillotine
07-01-2011, 11:39 AM
why is this thread getting slept on

RzaRectum
07-02-2011, 03:11 AM
Everyone here is jewish.